PDA

View Full Version : A short story

papagraphite
03-05-2014, 04:45 PM
I had just returned from a long working trip, and it had been a long time since I met up with Joey.

We spoke over MSN quite often while I was away, and although I didn't plan on it, I found myself driving toward her place as it was the eve of CNY, and her folks had gone to Malaysia, leaving her alone at home.

It was a warm night, and I dropped her a sms when I was below her place. She buzzed me in and I went up.

It's been awhile since I came here. I met Joey a few years ago online when I was still in college, and what attracted me to her was her bubbly nature, a megawatt smile and little quirks.

We dated a few times but nothing came of it. The last time I sent her home, I had given her flowers and confessed to her, but she had just come out of a relationship and wasn't ready to commit.

It was pretty late that night when I sent her back, and I remember she wore a denim skirt, and a top that resembled a furry plush towel. We spent a bit of time looking at each other, and as I was about to leave she hugged me and said it was too bad we met at the wrong time.

She leaned in and kissed me on the lips, and gently she parted my lips with her tongue. It was sweet, and warm. Our togues swirled as we were locked in an embrace, battling each other. She nibbled on my tongue, she sucked on it, I returned the favour.

I roamed her back with my hands, and slipped them under her top. She didn't resist. Her skin was soft. It was supple. It was smooth. Flawlessly smooth, like a baby's.

As we fought, I slowly reached in front, then she pulled away, and smiled. Then she walked away.

There was to be no action that night, or many nights after when we somehow stopped meeting. We still chatted, but somehow we went on with our lives. I graduated, found a job and started traveling a lot for work.

I stood there looking at the distantly familiar surroundings, and that lost opportunity years ago. Perhaps tonight something may happen?

Belwins555
03-05-2014, 04:47 PM
First camper reporting.

papagraphite
03-05-2014, 04:50 PM
I remember we had spoken about some movies her friend had lent her, and she didn't have anyone to watch them with, since they were really dry dramas and her friends didn't appreciate them. I didn't mind, since I'd get to spend time with her.

She opened the door. She was dressed simply, but yet seductive in her womanly way. A simple plain singlet that showed off enough skin, yet not showing enough, that allowed my imagination to flow. She smiled that megawatt smile and turned around, asking me if I wanted anything to drink.

I stepped in while admiring her womanly form walking toward the kitchen. She had on cotton shorts that looked so comfortable, that showed off her perky behind, and her hips swayed gently as she walked off to get me a glass of water.

I looked at the dining table and saw a letter addressed to her, it had her full name, which I never knew.

We sat down on the sofa after she plonked the DVD in. It was a long, boring and dry movie. We chatted, and watched the movie, but at the back of my mind I was thinking, should I make a move?

I didn't get any chances to do anything, she sat at her end and I at mine. There was this little invisible barrier between us. I could feel the tension in the air though, we were both waiting for the other person to make a move.

It was late already, almost 3 when the movie ended. She got up and asked if I wanted to watch another movie. I agreed.

She went ahead and plonked the other DVD in and as she returned to the sofa, I shifted myself and then I sneakily put my palm at where she placed her bum. She sat down and then snuggled up to me.

Akriloth
03-05-2014, 06:29 PM
please continue , thanks

papagraphite
04-05-2014, 10:40 AM
She went ahead and plonked the other DVD in and as she returned to the sofa, I shifted myself and then I sneakily put my palm at where she placed her bum. She sat down and then snuggled up to me.

I tried to calm my rapidly beating heart. It's been a long while since I tried something like this. A gamble surely that now paid off with Joey in my arms again.

Joey had shoulder length hair, which was her black, and straight. It fell down gracefully over her shoulders and I shifted my attention to her neck. It looked soft, shimmery. Her shoulders were thin, she wasn't reed thin, and so there was just the right amount of flesh.

Her cleavage showed a little as she snuggled in deeper and I squirmed my hand a little. No nip slip though, her ample B cup bosom filled her lingerie completely.

Hold on, she was wearing lingerie. It was black, lacy, it was shiny and yes, I wondered how it'd look like when it was in a pile next to my clothes.

She shifted herself and she brought my hand under her to wrap around her. We were in a comfortable cuddle now. We continued chatting about the show and the mood was in my favour. I softly kissed her hair, I stroked her waist, and gently down to her thighs.

I contorted my hands a little and gave that luscious neck and shoulder a rub, doing the piano key presses that had got me a lot of good comments, as well as a lot of lucky nights.

I began to feel warm, it was the CNY season after all, and we only had a fan in her living room. She could feel the heat, and she commented on it. So she shifted away and said she'd get me a cold drink. "NOOOOooo", I thought to myself, that'd ruin the whole thing. Just as she got up, the TV screen went still, the movie hung.

KobeTopGun
04-05-2014, 04:28 PM
My imagination start to grow wild liao. :)

papagraphite
05-05-2014, 09:06 AM
I began to feel warm, it was the CNY season after all, and we only had a fan in her living room. She could feel the heat, and she commented on it. So she shifted away and said she'd get me a cold drink. "NOOOOooo", I thought to myself, that'd ruin the whole thing. Just as she got up, the TV screen went still, the movie hung.

I got up and went to poke around the DVD player, but it didn't help. She stood there and smiled at me, then she held my hand and said it's ok, maybe the player is too old. I called out her full name which I saw on the letters addressed to her earlier, and suggested we use her laptop in her room to try. She was tickled I noticed such details, and held my hand and led me to her room.

It was a nice a simple room, with her little knock knacks that she loved. Toy figurines, little antique pieces, a single bed. It didn't scream girly, yet it had enough bits here and there that distinctly made it a girls room.

She turned on the Aircon as I stood there. I thought to myself I shouldn't wait any longer, and so I grabbed her from behind. She slowly turned around and looked up at me.

Our lips met again after all these years. It wasn't animal, it wasn't hurried. It was a slow and sensual connection as our lips locked, and our tongues flirted with each other.

Awkwardly, she led me closer to her bed, our lips still locked as we sat down and slowly laid down onto her pillows, connected by our lips.

My hands roamed her back and found her clasp, and I removed. She broke away and gave me a cheeky grin. "Not bad, can do it with 1 hand", and dived straight back into the kiss.

papagraphite
07-05-2014, 10:16 PM
My hands roamed her back and found her clasp, and I removed. She broke away and gave me a cheeky grin. "Not bad, can do it with 1 hand", and dived straight back into the kiss.

I helped her as I removed her lacy black bra from under her white singlet. I could feel her nipples poking against me. She helped me take off my shirt as we fought mouth to mouth occasionally shifting for comfort.

I reached forward slowly with my hands and slowly cupped her breasts from below, kneading in a slow circular motion. She let off a gentle sigh. It wasn't a moan, but it was sensual, as if the tension had been let out.

Joeys nipples were unique. They were extremely large at the tip and smaller at the bottom, which somehow gave the impression they were constantly erect. I kneaded her breasts and slowly, gently pinched her nipples, careful not to apply much force since it was our first time together. She arched her back, and wrapped her free leg over me. I was on the right track.

She reached for my berms and unbuttoned the top button. I lifted myself off a little and she tugged at the berms to get them off, all while we were locked in embrace both arms and legs, lip on lip.

She showed wasn't too shy as she peeled my underwear off while tugging my berms off. That was it. I was in the buff, while she only had 1 piece off.

I made an attempt to take off her singlet and she resisted. Oh no. This wasn't good. What if I was being filmed for some local bootleg. She broke away from me and looked me in the eye and asked me if I could take off my wedding ring. I complied and fumbled clumsily as I dropped it into the cargo pockets of my berms, now on the floor.

As I turned back, she grabbed my right hand down to her thigh. I got the hint and stroked them, gently teasing her thigh up to her crotch. I teased her from outside her clothes as she rocked her hips to meet my every caress and gentle rubbing.

eeemen
07-05-2014, 11:15 PM
Interesting story bro, camping here to support too, cheers, ....................

igor123
09-05-2014, 08:41 AM
Camping for more.

papagraphite
09-05-2014, 05:34 PM
As I turned back, she grabbed my right hand down to her thigh. I got the hint and stroked them, gently teasing her thigh up to her crotch. I teased her from outside her clothes as she rocked her hips to meet my every caress and gentle rubbing.

I slipped my hands into her shorts and felt her bum through the fabric of her panties. Smooth and flawless. She was older than me by 2 years, yet the years have been absolutely kind to her. She was hairless, and her skin glowed in the dim light of her room.

I slipped her bottom 2 pieces off without much resistance. It slid down to her knees, and she very slowly and sensually adjusted her legs and helped herself out of her shorts and panties.

We resumed kissing and I slid my hands down to her love hole as she reached out for my cock. I was trembling with excitement. Disappointingly, I was very jetlagged and was only semi stiff at that point in time.

I rubbed semi circles outside her love hole and slowly parted her lips, then used my thumb to gently feel for her clitoris. Her slow sensual reactions told me I had found it, and I gently applied pressure while rubbing.

She grabbed my semi and stroked it gently. Very slowly she peeled back my foreskin as she stroked and twisted her wrist, sending pulses of pleasure to my brain, and I got harder gradually.

I slipped my finger into her love hole, and gently withdrew, each stroke going deeper until I couldn't. I wriggled my finger inside and twirled my finger. I made a little hook as I rubbed the inside of her love hole, feeling for her G spot.

I knew I found it when she stopped what she was doing to me and started grinding my finger. We locked lips as she let out gentle moans of pleasure. It didn't take long before she rocked harder and clawed my back. She just had her first orgasm.

ch33zy
10-05-2014, 08:16 AM
Nice.. camping for more updates..

MarkParkerIII
10-05-2014, 07:46 PM
thsi seems like a nice story

Sonic369
11-05-2014, 02:47 AM
good one , please continue

oldslywolf
12-05-2014, 05:21 PM
Waiting for next installment from TS.

papagraphite
21-05-2014, 02:42 PM
I knew I found it when she stopped what she was doing to me and started grinding my finger. We locked lips as she let out gentle moans of pleasure. It didn't take long before she rocked harder and clawed my back. She just had her first orgasm.

She reached for my cock again and smiled. "Your turn now." Stroking and twisting her wrist, she sent wave after wave of pleasure, but alas, jetlagged and tired, I just couldn't maintain an erection. After awhile I held her wrists and said it's ok, let's just enjoy each other's company. She hugged me as I slowly drifted off to sleep.

It wasn't a deep sleep, I could feel her next to me as I drifted in and out. Her scent filled the room, her pillows, and the owner of the scent was also gradually leaving it on me. It was comforting and I had a really good power nap.

When I opened my eyes, she was looking at me, and playing with my hair. She smiled. I apologized for snoring, and for keeping her up. She chuckled and said it's ok. She then roll over and stood up to adjust the air conditioning. It was a little too cold.

She got back into the bed with me and we snuggled, she adjusted herself back facing me. While I was asleep she had put her panties back on. Can't blame her, I didn't perform when it came to crunch time.

I caressed her hands, her flat stomach, and reached into her panties again, gently teasing her clit and parted her lips. She was wet, not moist, wet. I dove into her neck, and then gently licked my way up to her ears, before teasing it with my tongue, gently nibbling the soft flesh.

The nap was good. I was properly aroused now as I slid her panties down the second time today.

I continued rubbing her while contorting myself and held onto my cock. I shifted just so I was at the entrance of her love hole. I shifted my fingers to her clit as I rubbed her entrance. She shifted her body, and I gently slid my cock into her love hole.

That warm slippery feeling engulfed my cock as I slid in slowly, inch by inch. She let out a soft moan. She turned her head back to kiss me. She held my head as we gently kissed and rocked together.

Tundrawolf
21-05-2014, 06:02 PM
TS you sure are very lucky. :D

DeepHill
21-05-2014, 09:07 PM
camping for more

papagraphite
22-05-2014, 07:33 PM
That warm slippery feeling engulfed my cock as I slid in slowly, inch by inch. She let out a soft moan. She turned her head back to kiss me. She held my head as we gently kissed and rocked together.

She was warm, she was tight, and she could clench the muscles in her love hole when I was in her. It was surreal. I haven't had any action for months and I got this goddess in my arms right now right after I arrived back home.

I withdrew as we shifted into missionary. That's when I noticed her little bush, she had trimmed it to a little triangle, perfectly shaped, pointing at my target, the place I dove into with my mouth next.

I licked her gently, and flicked my tongue up and down like I was a painter. I circled my tongue on her clit and slowly back down, and prodded her love hole again. It was nectar, honey, it was sweet, slippery and it was driving my erection like a runaway locomotive.

I continued my pursuit with my tongue on her love hole, then she grabbed my by my hair and pulled me up. She held onto my cock and helped me insert back into her love hole again. "I want it now" as she gasped as I entered her, and went deep.

We had chemistry, and our timing was like that of a symphony orchestra. She would rock her hips to meet my every thrust. It was ecstasy. I used the 1-10 trick I had been using for a long time.

I drove in a quick stroke, followed by 9 short slow stroked. Then 2 slow strokes, followed by 8 quick ones, each time increasing the quick strokes and reducing the slow ones, and built it to a crescendo of 10 quick strokes, then I reversed it.

All this while I kneaded her breasts, I suckled her amazing nipples, alternating between left and right. I flicked them with my tongue and she always responded with her gentle moan.

She bit her lips and clawed me as I was furiously pumping into her with the second set of 10 strokes. Her legs were wrapped around me as she moaned out loud. She came again.

I was still inside her as I let her rest a little, before carrying her up into the lotus position. Legs wrapped around each other, she started grinding me again. Beads of perspiration were forming over our glistening bodies as our passion heated us up.

HP2228
22-05-2014, 10:03 PM
please continue , thks

papagraphite
23-05-2014, 12:46 PM
I was still inside her as I let her rest a little, before carrying her up into the lotus position. Legs wrapped around each other, she started grinding me again. Beads of perspiration were forming over our glistening bodies as our passion heated us up.

I shifted little by little while we were grinding, and then I let me legs fall over the edge of the bed. Thankfully it wasn't a queen or King and it wasn't too high. I placed my feet firmly on the floor as I suddenly held onto her and stood up. She chuckled like a little girl and held onto me, her legs wrapped around me tightly as she continued to grind.

Joey was light, she was easy to carry as I held onto her tight bum and made my way to the Aircon remote. I adjusted the temperature down and made my way back to the bed. I sat down and she pushed me. She wanted to ride me and boy did she.

She rocked back and forth and moved her hips deep into mine, she circled her hips as she showed off moves with her hip that would make a belly dancer blush in shame.

She was getting hot and she finally took off her top. She leaned forward to kiss me as she continued to hump me and then sat back up as she led my right hand to her breast, she helped herself to her other and kneaded, I kneaded and pinched.

She lifted herself off all of a sudden and bent forward, biting my lips as she gently gave sucking kisses from my neck, down to my chest, and then engulfed my cock in her mouth. She sucked and bobbed her head, while she fondled my balls.

It was my turn to plead with her to let me back in. She was the ultimate tease. Eventually she stopped and crawled on all 4s sensually back, then she held on to me and slowly slid herself onto me again.

eeemen
23-05-2014, 01:04 PM
I like your narration, slow and sensual, makes it an arousing read bro, well done!! Cheers, ....................

GoldRabbit
26-05-2014, 02:07 PM
Hope TS come back soon. :)

papagraphite
26-05-2014, 02:30 PM
It was my turn to plead with her to let me back in. She was the ultimate tease. Eventually she stopped and crawled on all 4s sensually back, then she held on to me and slowly slid herself onto me again.

She rode me as a cowgirl, she turned around and rode me reverse cowgirl. We shifted to doggie and I held onto her waist, with every thrust the slap of my pelvis against her buttock could be heard. She had the perfect amount of curves, and flesh at all the right places.

I moved her into missionary as I felt the first urges of an ejaculation coming. She held onto me and whispered in my ear, "outside dear, not safe".

I complied and continued thrusting, she bit me, she clawed me and as she shook for a third time, I withdrew and unloaded. She grabbed my cock as I withdrew and pumped, milking me dry as I unloaded over her tummy and breasts. I collapsed in a heap beside her.

She got some tissues and gently cleaned me before cleaning herself and we fell asleep. I was awakened by her stroking me. She was insatiable and surprisingly I was ready to go again. We had lust for each other and we let ourselves go. We no longer had anything to hold us back. We fucked hard, furiously and passionately. We even didn't bother cleaning up and just fell asleep. She came each time. Twice.

This went on another 2 times when I finally was awakened by my growling stomach. She chuckled and said let's clean up and go for lunch dear. She opened the room door and we went for a shower. I sat there like a little boy as she washed my hair, then scrubbed my body. I was sore, and I bet she was too.

She finished cleaning me and shooed me back into the room so she could finish washing by herself. As I stood outside her room, the carnage that had taken place finally dawned upon me. Her sheets were in a messy pile, her mattress almost fallen off the bed frame.

She hugged me from behind and giggled as she said, "the room smells of sex".

The end.

---------------

Thank you very much for all your support and words of encouragement.

It's a short story so that's how it has to remain. It was just for me to put into words someone who is special to me and yet never meant to be with.

igor123
27-05-2014, 06:19 PM
Sad to see your story ending so soon. Hope to see you write other stories soon.

Barlboro
27-05-2014, 11:52 PM
camping for more