PDA

View Full Version : Sponsor for PRC's

druid
07-10-2005, 03:33 AM
Hi guys,
I got this offer from a PRC friend to be a sponsor for prc girls coming to SG on social pass or visiting relatives or whatnot but their actual purpose is to earn $ of cos la. They need a local sponsor and I'm being approached to be one.

My question is that what will happen to the sponsor if the girls are caught by AV doing FL or any other related illegal activities. A fine? jail? or what??? am asking here cos IF i really do become their sponsor, I might be their "guide" or freelance OKT during their stay here.

Boss: this thread relevant to be posted here? cos indirectly related to sex :confused:

ahpaul25
07-10-2005, 03:39 AM
My question is that what will happen to the sponsor if the girls are caught by AV doing FL or any other related illegal activities. A fine? jail? or what??? am asking here cos IF i really do become their sponsor, I might be their "guide" or freelance OKT during their stay here.

As a advise.....u better don agreed to it......I got this lobang more than u do....once they are caught in action of illegal doing as FL. She will be fined and send back to china. As for u, u will get fined and jail once been convinced against the law. Don be a fool lah, unless u like to book in police station every weekly for questioning.....SIanz right?

druid
07-10-2005, 03:47 AM
hi ahpaul,

thanks for replying. but what will be the charge against me if im the sponsor but not okt? ie i just sponsor them to sg but what they do i have no idea type..

ahpaul25
07-10-2005, 03:56 AM
what will be the charge against me if im the sponsor but not okt? ie i just sponsor them to sg but what they do i have no idea type..

What sponsor u are giving them? education or work permit under your name? If you are caught doing as OKT, u will get both fined and jail once convinced....but if u are doing as a guardian for education, u will get warning and maybe fined, even u will push the blame saying that u don know what they do :confused: , but your name will be listed in police record for warning, one more time caught, they will charged u liao.....if u really wan to do sure sponsor to them, yes u can, don use your own name, use those single uncle aged 65 above, and u set terms with them on paying them monthly certain amount, don let them get caught even they using student pass or work permit pass. It still against the law. So beware.......don play with FIRE.

ahpaul25
07-10-2005, 03:58 AM
To Be Frank, now student pass and work permit is very hard to get for PRC nowsadays.....only choice left is MARRIAGE..........but this is a very risky matter.......think twice my friend. :D

druid
07-10-2005, 04:01 AM
What sponsor u are giving them? education or work permit under your name? If you are caught doing as OKT, u will get both fined and jail once convinced....but if u are doing as a guardian for education.

what this PRC contact told me is those hoilday or visiting pass. the 1 month duration type. not too sure of all the technicalities thats why posting here hoping for advice from any samsters experienced to share. confirm not any of those passes that will let them come for more then a month. its either 2 weeks or a month type....

now browsing through ICA webby looking for more info.... :o

ahpaul25
07-10-2005, 04:10 AM
what this PRC contact told me is those hoilday or visiting pass. the 1 month duration type. not too sure of all the technicalities thats why posting here hoping for advice from any samsters experienced to share. confirm not any of those passes that will let them come for more then a month. its either 2 weeks or a month type....

Chey.......this is a normal social visa 1 lah....she can come here to singapore for holiday lah.....but still need a person as a sponser/guardian to sign them here.....don be a fool....inform them to pay $150 per head to ask a uncle to sign them in....don make yrself a bad record if they really kenna caught as FL. Once listed black, u have problem for yourself in later stage of doing other social visa. So bro, act smart.....PRC will always ask u to help lah, give u free bonking 1 time, just to come in here to earn $$. Hehehe.... :D Don be soft hearted man.

druid
07-10-2005, 04:15 AM
okie....thanks for the advice man. appreciate it. so i guess its a "NO-GO" for the help right? anyway, they are not paying me $150.....for some reason..... this contact (she is not the one who is coming over..she is helping to find people to come over..i think something like a syndicate or such :confused: ) the "fee" that she quote me is $500 per pax.

how high or often do FL's get caught? i was thinking of housing them at some simple "common" hotel then i go the hook up for them so that they will have less risk then standing along the streets....

ahpaul25
07-10-2005, 04:22 AM
how high or often do FL's get caught? i was thinking of housing them at some simple "common" hotel then i go the hook up for them so that they will have less risk then standing along the streets....

Hahaha.....$500 is too little....u don know the standard market price lah for visa sponsor since u are not in this line......I cannot reveal to u the prices but then, trust me......nowsadays AV is doing hard work to caught these FL. So beware my friend, the chances of been caught is high. Don think u r smarter then informer ok......in GL, i even rem many AV car plate liao.....they use pte car to recce, then 1 time action, they even count how many ger u have in hand....so u better don take the risk....unless the ger is your gf or wife.... :o

druid
07-10-2005, 04:59 AM
thanks for the advice....so its a definate NO-NO? as in the risk is not worth the gains? :( :confused:

Lowell
07-10-2005, 10:19 AM
my advice is don't.

Stay away from this with a 10 foot pole.

Believe me when i tell you that $500 is not even 10% of the going rate for sponsorship. A lot of people have been doing this....and CPIB, not AV is presently clamping down on them.

I know someone who is working in ROM, and she told me that there have been many checks lately, ESPECIALLY on Chinese women who are married.

MOM is also increasing its checks. Its just a matter of time before people really start getting caught.

Not worth it to have your picture plastered on the papers man.

druid
07-10-2005, 11:28 AM
my advice is don't.

....and CPIB, --(CPIB?? corrupt practice investigation bureau??)--

I know someone who is working in ROM, and she told me that there have been many checks lately, ESPECIALLY on Chinese women who are married.

ROM???? Why would ROM be linked to this? if these PRCS are coming on social visit pass....

MOM is also increasing its checks. Its just a matter of time before people really start getting caught.

MOM?? where does the link for this ministry comes in too since they will not be going to "work" legally.... :confused:

sorry to be bothering all samster in here. just that really quite blur abt this issue and my prc contact is waiting for my reply nx week. then i dunno who can i approach in person to ask also thats why posting in here. thanks for all the advice and suggestions so far.

Stigma: im trying to know or find out more cos i dun wan to be caught...who wants to do anything risky and get caught willingly????? :eek:

Rof|maoxz
07-10-2005, 11:35 AM
Hi guys,
I got this offer from a PRC friend to be a sponsor for prc girls coming to SG on social pass or visiting relatives or whatnot but their actual purpose is to earn $ of cos la. They need a local sponsor and I'm being approached to be one.

Boss: this thread relevant to be posted here? cos indirectly related to sex :confused:

Tell you something, this lobang is very lucrative in the last 3-4 yrs. The risk is there even if you are her local sponsor. If you think this is easy-money, den go-ahead. I think you may start having sleepless night esp. she FLing in GL openly. Even if oneself works in TN or KTV is not spared from ICA/AV nowadays. Do consider this in mind. :cool:

Rof|maoxz
07-10-2005, 11:39 AM

now browsing through ICA webby looking for more info.... :o

At most you will get $200 for this short assignment.

behappybe
07-10-2005, 11:52 AM
Never be a sponsor for them!
Too many problems to get. What if some of them overstay and you will have a lot of problems. I had known many of them come on social pass and overstay because they had spent a sum of money before coming here and the one month income in sillypore might not be enough to recover. On top of this they also want to bring home extra monies also. So.... they overstay to earn more.
Imagine what sort of troubles you will land up with! :eek:

GoForIt
07-10-2005, 12:23 PM
though tis is easy $$$ but it's easy to be link with troubles too.remember our country is well known to be FINE country

babycheong
07-10-2005, 12:32 PM

Buddy....do a search, I remember seeing a thread discussing wat you can be charge for.....think is living off earnings gals whose doing prostitution or something like that.

BC

Rof|maoxz
07-10-2005, 12:55 PM
Buddy....do a search, I remember seeing a thread discussing wat you can be charge for.....think is living off earnings gals whose doing prostitution or something like that.

BC

No wonder my post has increased twofold lah. Keep writing the same reply for the same thread topic. :p

dc7176
07-10-2005, 02:50 PM
Check out today Strait Times Home section pg 1. Abt professional sponsor.

jon2000sg
07-10-2005, 02:59 PM
the girl will give you free bonks lo...

dc7176
07-10-2005, 03:09 PM
the girl will give you free bonks lo...

Bro even if the gal gives u free bonk plus $$, its not worth goin againist the authority.

durex
07-10-2005, 03:12 PM
Tell you something, this lobang is very lucrative in the last 3-4 yrs.
Ya lor,last time still very good money but now i think diffcult liao,8-9 years ago i was also being offer for marriage 30k paid by installment and so on,now where got this type of price liao :(

mebirdie
07-10-2005, 03:32 PM
Hi guys,

Depending on the type of sponsor.
I think yours is Visiting friends. Do not state that the purpose is visiting relatives.

You will need to deposit $1000. If anything happens, since she is just your friends, only the deposit will be cancelled. Nothing will happen.

Now, the ICA approval of sponsor is quite low. I think 90% will be rejected. Even you want to be sponsor also no use

mebirdie
07-10-2005, 03:34 PM
Bro even if the gal gives u free bonk plus $$, its not worth goin againist the authority.

Free bonk I want. There is no risk. But you must ask her for a bonk first before application. She has to pay the $1000 deposit as well. The approval % is very slim BTW

wildbeast
07-10-2005, 05:44 PM
Juz saw this thread. Bro Druid, I agree with all streetwise bros here. PLS DO NOT BE A SPONSORER for social pass, student pass, marriage, extentsion of visa la.... Very very risky now and the payoff now is simply CMI compared to even 2-3 yrs ago when is already considered late in action liao. Juz a personal opinion buddy!!!

mahalosux
07-10-2005, 05:51 PM
This type of kang tao..i used to have..

the gal jus making use of u oni...

but no point in getting ur name black listed and deposit forefeited jus like this... :cool:

druid
07-10-2005, 11:05 PM
thanks for all the feedback so far....
to be honest....im not in this for the free bonk. have a very sextifying rlsp now....just looking at the cash cos biz kanna burnt pretty badly then every cent counts more or less liao....

deposit and everything else handled by my contact.....i only nd to provide the name and will get cash in return....all other issues handled by them...

sounds really tempting thats y considering it carefully.....but totally no idea of the type of pitfalls or traps involved thus posting this up..

blurdood
08-10-2005, 06:05 AM
i dont think its safe. there are too many possibilities of what can happen to you....anyway, be extra careful if u gonna take up this offer

arrdwolf_77
08-10-2005, 12:25 PM
Depending on the type of sponsor.
I think yours is Visiting friends. Do not state that the purpose is visiting relatives.

You will need to deposit $1000. If anything happens, since she is just your friends, only the deposit will be cancelled. Nothing will happen.

Now, the ICA approval of sponsor is quite low. I think 90% will be rejected. Even you want to be sponsor also no use

YEs, finally see 1 right answer, the rest anyhow bomb. I think deposit is $5k I may be wrong but i remember quite clearly, nothing much will happen unless u are the one paying for the deposit. She kana caught, u can kiss goodbye to your deposit. Rejection depends where she comes from. which city of china.

dc7176
08-10-2005, 09:39 PM
I think deposit is $5k I may be wrong but i remember quite clearly, nothing much will happen unless u are the one paying for the deposit. She kana caught, u can kiss goodbye to your deposit. Rejection depends where she comes from. which city of china.

Today strait times home section pg 2 another case of professional sponsor kena caught!

Bro is not as easy as u tink, nothin much will happen?? the IO will grill the PRC, who sponsor her, wat her relation w the sponsor, blah blah blah...

As for which city she come from doesnt really affect the application of sponsor. China syndicate v clever one! They can help the gal from fujian go to shanghai n make a ppt or falsely declare everything.

Conclusion, dun b STUPID n sponsor them...

druid
09-10-2005, 05:29 AM
Today strait times home section pg 2 another case of professional sponsor kena caught!

Bro is not as easy as u tink, nothin much will happen?? the IO will grill the PRC, who sponsor her, wat her relation w the sponsor, blah blah blah...

Conclusion, dun b STUPID n sponsor them...

the home section guy is jailed for sham marriage right? if sham marriage get caught will be jailed cos the "repercussions" higher....that i know and understand...

but the scenario now is a social visit pass. what i heard so far is also just the deposit being forfeited. (1,000SGD) what im trying to find out now is beside the monetary forfeit..what other repercussions or consequences are there? im not that worried abt the prc girls overstay and so on since this can be handled relatively easier as compared to immediate "backlash" from the law....

see see only
09-10-2005, 07:42 AM
YEs, finally see 1 right answer, the rest anyhow bomb. I think deposit is $5k I may be wrong but i remember quite clearly, nothing much will happen unless u are the one paying for the deposit. She kana caught, u can kiss goodbye to your deposit. Rejection depends where she comes from. which city of china.

Me second u bro, right answer. but somehow much time would be wasted if tat PRC got into trouble. Sillypore is reasonablely fair place, they won't jail the mother for wat the son had committed BUT ur name would appears in their black file tats 4 sure. Anyw there are market rate for been 1, as 4 free bonk? I dont even tink u get to see them except for their info tat u need to remember. But of cos, if u super lobang type get free bonk sure no problem. :D Jus remember me can offer to drive a mini-bus 4 a small +++en to p them from airport, drive them around orchard rd, gey lor 1 until last lor, be a little tour guide oso can.

SingViet
09-10-2005, 08:05 AM
i think they would blacklike you but perhaps further action willl be done to you...

Bro,

Its not as simple as what u think. If you are the sponsor for the PRC or Vietnamese gal for extentsion of Social Visit Pass, and the gal is caught for vice related activities, you are liable. Around a month back, there were reports on Straits Times about Singaporeans being jailed for being the sponsor of these vice related gals. It was also reported that Till to date, around 32 Singaporean sponsors has been fined or jailed.

If its as simple as forfeiting your $1000 deposit, i am sure the gal will not mind paying as they can earn much more than $1000 within the 2 extra weeks given. :D

jon2000sg
09-10-2005, 08:15 AM
my gem tried asking me to be her sponsor
but too bad no chance now as she decided
to quit the scene after going through weeks
of madness with so many dicks bonking her.

I congratuate her for her sound decision, with
the SG$50K she made for her 2 and 1/2 months
here, it's enough for her to set up a small-medium
size business back home.

sometimes I juz wonder why we soft-hearted man
can treat a WL so well? a sucker for pretty face?

mebirdie
09-10-2005, 10:17 AM

Those coming from Ku Tian, Fu Jian.... are more of less blackisted.
Girls in Shanghai, Bejing and famous town of china can get approval more easily.

Brother arrdwolf_77, the deposit is still $1K. But do not apply for relatives pass as she is not even your friends.

Friend pass will be ok. Even she create crime, it is none of your business. Maybe you have to be interview only.
Of course, do not be fucking stupid to admit that you know what is she here for!

mebirdie
09-10-2005, 10:22 AM
Bro,

Its not as simple as what u think. If you are the sponsor for the PRC or Vietnamese gal for extentsion of Social Visit Pass, and the gal is caught for vice related activities, you are liable. Around a month back, there were reports on Straits Times about Singaporeans being jailed for being the sponsor of these vice related gals. It was also reported that Till to date, around 32 Singaporean sponsors has been fined or jailed.

If its as simple as forfeiting your $1000 deposit, i am sure the gal will not mind paying as they can earn much more than $1000 within the 2 extra weeks given. :D

If you sponsor as a relative, of course you get into trouble. Friend sponsor cannot be verified.

risingeast
09-10-2005, 01:19 PM
Now there are many PRC girls in Singapore working in restaurants and factories. If they get caught working as WL or FL, wat happen to them and their companies?

mebirdie
09-10-2005, 01:46 PM
Now there are many PRC girls in Singapore working in restaurants and factories. If they get caught working as WL or FL, wat happen to them and their companies?

If the ICA terminated this work permit, the things happened will be damn straight forward.

ahpaul25
09-10-2005, 04:07 PM

Yup, ICA will terminate their work permit, within 3 to 7 days, ready to pack up and go back to their country land.....will be blacklisted for 2yrs. As for their company, will be given a warning only for 1st time plus abit hard to get oversea workers work permit.

snakehead
09-10-2005, 09:15 PM
what im trying to find out now is beside the monetary forfeit..what other repercussions or consequences are there?

U will be on record liao....

bro snakehead

snakehead
09-10-2005, 09:19 PM
Those coming from Ku Tian, Fu Jian.... are more of less blackisted. Girls in Shanghai, Bejing and famous town of china can get approval more easily.

Save urself the trouble n use the syndicates....surely 99 % guaranteed to obtain approval. They have the connections...u don't.

bro snakehead

druid
10-10-2005, 05:56 AM
Save urself the trouble n use the syndicates....surely 99 % guaranteed to obtain approval. They have the connections...u don't.

bro snakehead

ya...will be thru syndicates..just that approached me if im interested in providing my name......

market rate = 4 free bonks?? can convert back to cash instead anot? :confused: besides the 4 bonks...there are no monetary "compensation"?

BTW: can the person who zapped me for this thread at least tell me why? i dun mind the zap but let me know why you zap....1pt deduction and my rep power is gone again...sigh

jon2000sg
10-10-2005, 07:19 AM
ya...will be thru syndicates..just that approached me if im interested in providing my name......

market rate = 4 free bonks?? can convert back to cash instead anot? :confused: besides the 4 bonks...there are no monetary "compensation"?

BTW: can the person who zapped me for this thread at least tell me why? i dun mind the zap but let me know why you zap....1pt deduction and my rep power is gone again...sigh
from what I know the market rate is SG$1000,
so at least 10 free bonks at SG$100 per bonk!

if the girl charge $80, then at least 12 free bonks.

I rather get the money to try other girls. :p

ahpaul25
10-10-2005, 07:26 AM
from what I know the market rate is SG$1000,
so at least 10 free bonks at SG$100 per bonk!

if the girl charge $80, then at least 12 free bonks.

I rather get the money to try other girls. :p

Don destroy market rate...is actually 1.5k to 2k per head.........don bother what free bonk or what....they are here to earn $$$....not here to +++ "QING" with u...........only those gers from shanghai or beijing who really come here to study 1 under student pass.....u can actually go steady with them....as their background are really gd....hehehe..... :D

snakehead
13-10-2005, 07:08 PM
Any bros here kenna call up by ICA recently? Received call from a PRC (now PR) who used to operate the TNs at AMK & Tampines. She was call up by ICA and interviewed coz she recommended many PRCs women to marry sg men......she claimed was sold out by these ppl and was asking my help.

Tot bros here in same shoes would like to know...... better be prepared to kenna call up too.

Bro snakehead