PDA

View Full Version : Betray By Lover

HornysouL
05-10-2005, 02:04 AM
Hi to all Samsters,

Had be in this forum for quite a while..

Feel kind of moody...Need your advice...

I just found out that my lover betray me all this while and picking up women behind my back..I can satisfy him in bed and why he is still doing this :mad:

Sometimes I rather go fuck other men...more worthwhile :rolleyes:

addielow
05-10-2005, 03:41 AM
If he betray u breakoff with him lor,no point go fuck around with other man to take revenge.takecare ;)

jon2000sg
05-10-2005, 06:00 AM
you fuck me and I fuck you
this is the world
but dun commit incest by fucking your bros or sis

foolish_
05-10-2005, 06:11 AM
I just found out that my lover betray me all this while and picking up women behind my back..I can satisfy him in bed and why he is still doing this

Sometimes I rather go fuck other men...more worthwhile
Sister HornysouL (god, feels like I m in a convent man..keke)

U never give details very hard to Advise u leh. When u say lover, u are not referring to a conventional boyfriend right? If this is true, it can only mean 3 things.

1. U r married while he is single.
2. U r single and he is married.
3. U are both married but not to each other.

Which ever it is, an extra-marital affair is involved. U got to be kidding to believe that there will be trust in terms of love and sex in an extra-marital affair (ok, once in a blue moon, it does exist). Even a FOOL knows that. :D

Oh btw, if yours is a conventional BGR and he is cheating behind you, dump him. There are plenty of guys available here (unfortunately, I m not one of them). :D

Big Sexy
05-10-2005, 07:04 AM
ah fool... we dont even know whether the threadstarter is a male or a female lay... to the thread starter..

if u are a female... pls let me do the honour of satisfying your sex drive.

if u are a male... pls contact DNAT immediately :D.. thank you.

U never give details very hard to Advise u leh. When u say lover, u are not referring to a conventional boyfriend right? If this is true, it can only mean 3 things.

King Durian
05-10-2005, 08:08 AM
I just found out that my lover betray me all this while and picking up women behind my back..I can satisfy him in bed and why he is still doing this
Sometimes I rather go fuck other men..
we dont even know whether the threadstarter is a male or a female lay... to the thread starter..
Threadstarter protray as a female lah, but the real gender behind the screen is still a question mark. :confused:
If u are really female, u are in the right forum and u will be satisfy for the next 365days :D

JoanTeo
05-10-2005, 08:15 AM
Hi to all Samsters,

I just found out that my lover betray me all this while and picking up women behind my back..I can satisfy him in bed and why he is still doing this :mad:
Sometimes I rather go fuck other men...more worthwhile
Hi (sis?) HornysouL, dont despair. i been thru this before..
my ex boyfriend was similar, except i am not too sure whether he flirt behind my back.. for him, its football and sex..
thats what he interested in and the reasons for our break up..
at the end of the day, you still need to move on..
your last statement about going around to f... other men, think carefully my dear.. ;)

JoanTeo
05-10-2005, 08:25 AM
ah fool... we dont even know whether the threadstarter is a male or a female lay... to the thread starter..

Your instint may be right after all, Bro Big Sexy.. lol
I just saw hornysoul's 4 postings, one of them as attached..
http://forum.sammyboy.com/showpost.php?p=538848&postcount=18

may be another prankster looking for some fun.. :confused:

Randi_Candi
05-10-2005, 08:29 AM

if u are a male... pls contact DNAT immediately :D.. thank you.
U spamming unc D??? :D
But the threadstarter cfm not zabor 1, wasting ur time liao...........cos u r advertising for unc D liao

foolish_
05-10-2005, 08:50 AM
I find that sometimes PRC tend to be more sticky than our local gals but more submissive....
Thread posted in FL Dome on 12 Aug 2004
Thread posted this morning at 2.04am

if u are a male... pls contact DNAT immediately .. thank you.
Bro, I think u r right. Thread starter's gender is uncertain. Might be

1. Originally a guy but changed sex to female recently
2. Schizophrenic
3. Ah Gua :eek: Hmm, looks like a job for Uncle D...... :D

noname123
05-10-2005, 09:03 AM

1. U r married while he is single.
2. U r single and he is married.
3. U are both married but not to each other.

Which ever it is, an extra-marital affair is involved. U got to be kidding to believe that there will be trust in terms of love and sex in an extra-marital affair (ok, once in a blue moon, it does exist). Even a FOOL knows that.

Oh btw, if yours is a conventional BGR and he is cheating behind you, dump him. There are plenty of guys available here (unfortunately, I m not one of them). :D

Ah fool.....we dun know if threadstarted is kang or Bu leh....if Kang hor...better leave the matter to DNAT....:D

DingDongBell
05-10-2005, 09:23 AM
maybe shim is a bisexual leh :D

euphoria777
05-10-2005, 11:17 AM
Nothing wrong for a lady to say "I find that sometimes PRC tend to be more sticky than our local gals but more submissive...."

HornySoul.....your lover betray u....u betray him back lor.
Want to know how??? PM me lah.... :D

HornysouL
05-10-2005, 11:20 AM
For the curiosity for all, i am not a male samster :p

Big Sexy
05-10-2005, 03:40 PM
nothing to suggest that it is not a "he" or a "IT" too..

Nothing wrong for a lady to say "I find that sometimes PRC tend to be more sticky than our local gals but more submissive...."

come straight...the more u post such uncertain reply... the more it make me difficult to believe you are a lady.....i suggest u just tell us whether u are a female. ;)

For the curiosity for all, i am not a male samster

Happosai
05-10-2005, 03:59 PM
Hornysoul: You address him as lover in your post, so I assume you have no emotional attachment to him. More of a mutual understanding shag mate kinda thing. If that's the case I dont see anything wrong with him going out to bed other ladies. It's not about you being able to sextisfy him everytime, it's more of a different kind of dish for him. When you go for a buffet, do you just take one dish and keep sticking to that dish till you're full? No way man... Must try Chinese dish, malay dish, indian, ang mo etc etc etc.... Experience different taste for different dish.

I would consider it as a form of betrayal if you 2 are husband/wife or bf/gf with emotional attachment. In such case you would have address him as husband/bf.

born_mean
05-10-2005, 06:22 PM
When you go for a buffet, do you just take one dish and keep sticking to that dish till you're full? No way man... Must try Chinese dish, malay dish, indian, ang mo etc etc etc.... Experience different taste for different dish.
Kekekkeke...spoken liked a true cheongster cum gourmet...using food as an analogy :D BM

papasan_688
06-10-2005, 09:26 AM
For the curiosity for all, i am not a male samster :p

Mm...that seems to contradict the statement made by Sis Joan post leh... :confused:

TANJON
07-10-2005, 05:20 PM
You may be able to satisfy him in sex but have you ever thought about whether you care about him or are you a nuisance.

A guy may wonder to another lady if you don't show him enough love or understanding. For all you know, he may made love to you for the sake of making love to you.

Please think about it.

Just my thoughts.

milffella
07-10-2005, 07:34 PM
Hi to all Samsters,

first of all, why cant he go find other women?
are you the prettiest women he can find?how you know u can satisfy him?
2nd question wat kind of man your lover is? the desperate that give anyhole type? or the type who have the potential to choose type.
there is a saying you pay peanuts for monkeys. the easier they get, they faster they dumped

SA23
08-10-2005, 12:16 AM
u mention that u can satisified him in sex but did u really think he just want to have sex. He could b looking for more then this. And to b truthful wat gone is gone pls move on k

zserty258
08-10-2005, 10:12 AM
maybe all he want from u is attention and care..but not sex? :confused:

KingEros
08-10-2005, 11:16 AM
may be another prankster looking for some fun...
Perhaps it's really just another HE who found out that the lover has bonked with another ... based on the typical male ego, "assuming" the female form may just save him a blush or two?? :eek:

Whatever the case, whatever gender the threadstarter & the lover ... why are emotions being used as an excuse to blackmail against a relationship that was to be "no strings attached" in the first place?? :confused:

Lovers are called lovers becoz you accord him/her enough respect although you know right from the start that he/she was not good enough to exclusively share your life & time ... izzit not?? So why play double standards??

KingEros
08-10-2005, 11:25 AM
No way man... Must try Chinese dish, malay dish, indian, ang mo etc etc etc.... Experience different taste for different dish.
Hippo ... but the last few times I meet you two for lunch, it's always been the same chicken rice along Circular Road leh ... how about organising a foodfest for the year-end team retreat?? :rolleyes:

Kekekkeke... spoken liked a true cheongster cum gourmet... using food as an analogy.
BM ... well, 民以食为先 - no better way can it be expressed. Right??

t123
08-10-2005, 11:51 AM
Hippo ... but the last few times I meet you two for lunch, it's always been the same chicken rice along Circular Road leh ... how about organising a foodfest for the year-end team retreat??
team retreat fuckfest or foodfest.

BM ... well, 民以食为先 - no better way can it be expressed. Right??

食色性也 better :D

Horsepower
08-10-2005, 11:58 AM
食色性也 better :D
What's that :confused:

t123
08-10-2005, 11:59 AM
To the threadstarter:

In the 1st place, if he is married/attached and he can commit to you, you should have expect him to be non-committal type liao mah.

Dun expect the kind of like after marriage then discover that I found someone who actually suits me, wah kao, this kind of situation for me only applies to movies like Prince of Tides. I personally come across one of fren having this thot recently, kanna harass by this idiot having everyday ask me how this, how that? I verbally fuck him up and down until I also sian.

Forget about it liao. No pt, there are guys who will treat you well.

t123
08-10-2005, 12:04 PM
What's that :confused:

colour, food, sex, aso, ok? :D

Horsepower
08-10-2005, 12:08 PM
colour, food, sex, aso, ok? :D
NBzzz.... Not word for word meaning lah. :rolleyes:

KingEros
08-10-2005, 12:34 PM
team retreat fuckfest or foodfest.
Shhh ... so many COs & OCs roam this place nowadays, you know. :rolleyes:

食色性也 better.
You're getting better all the time, huh?? :D

Blue_gal
08-10-2005, 12:51 PM

if u are a male... pls contact DNAT immediately thank you.

:rolleyes: WOAH u got "SUCH SPECIAL" service offer here I didn't know leh?

Do I need to fill in any application FORM? B|ue_UncLe not in town!!!!!! :p

Notti
BitChy Blue_aUnt|e

milffella
08-10-2005, 12:55 PM
Shhh ... so many COs & OCs roam this place nowadays, you know.

does all your cos and ocs roam such places? i doubt mine does. do yours? :rolleyes:

Blue_gal
08-10-2005, 12:58 PM
Hi to all Samsters,

LOVER define? Which type? If you are talking abt those FUN LOVER then why bother "keeping" for HIM? If he can be your FUN LOVER, he can be others as well...wake up! Its a FARKING WORLD, everyone fark ard.... till you meet someone special in your life...

[FUN LOVER DUN NEED COMMITTMENT. THEY FUCK & GO] - know the GAME's rule well if you wan to play...

Cheer~
BitChy Blue Aunt|e

milffella
08-10-2005, 01:00 PM
some girls know how to play by the rules, some just cant get emotionally detached themselves from the fling. some even become stalkers and jilted lovers. :eek:

KingEros
08-10-2005, 01:04 PM
do all your COs and OCs roam such places?
I dun have any COs or OCs ... was referring to my good friend spilling too much & end up benefitting the COs & OCs of the others here lah.

i doubt mine does. do yours?
世事无绝事 ... dun be too sure about it, coz i know of more than a few "OPPs" roaming this place trying to learn more about men. The safest is to be your own C-in-C ... :D

PS: OPP = other people's property

some girls just cant get emotionally detached themselves from the fling. some even become stalkers and jilted lovers.
My 2 cents' worth:
Cent #1) never bring your heart out to play
Cent #2) always turn on your sensors for the emotion displayed in her eyes

Once detected, better start count-down for your final bonk with her. :rolleyes:

milffella
08-10-2005, 01:14 PM
I dun have any COs or OCs ... was referring to my good friend spilling too much & end up benefitting the COs & OCs of the others here lah.
:D

... dun be too sure about it, coz i know of more than a few "OPPs" roaming this place trying to learn more about men. The safest is to be your own C-in-C ...

trying to learn more about men? hmmm, i tot true blue real great players get men aroun their little thumb whenever they want.probably they have problems satisfying their men here and want to know which is the best way around here?
PS: OPP = other people's property

KingEros
08-10-2005, 01:17 PM
wake up! Its a FARKING WORLD, everyone fark ard.... till you meet someone special in your life...

FUN LOVER DUN NEED COMMITTMENT. THEY FARK & GO...

Auntie ... never called anybody this before, at least not here ... so I do feel a little strange. :o

Just 2 caveats ...

1) well, just to have you know there are bastards (like me) ... who still farked around, after I met someone special in my life ... when when God made our types, he threw in a micro-chip that bypass the normal thought process - ie, we have the ability to think distinctly & exclusively EITHER:

a) with our hearts for the someone special
b) with our heads (notice the plurality here) for the someone farkable

2) also, the same bastards (like me) ... will fark & sometimes come back again, when the backlog has cleared or when supply goes low. :D

milffella
08-10-2005, 01:21 PM
never bring your heart out to play
women will always be women. :cool:
always turn on your sensors for the emotion displayed in her eyes
thats why after a hard bang in the past, fitted my 'rides' with a high grade reverse sensor.

KingEros
08-10-2005, 01:22 PM
trying to learn more about men? hmmm, i tot true blue real great players get men aroun their little thumb whenever they want. probably they have problems satisfying their men here and want to know which is the best way around here?
Yes, perhaps ... but dun forget that even the best courtesans in history was trained & not born.
A babe you meet today & derived a high in your groins ... that's a product of someone else's teachings, agree?? Unless you're one of those hokkien towkays who still insist that virgins are the best. :eek:

KingEros
08-10-2005, 01:26 PM
women will always be women.
Actually, I beg to differ on this ... more women leave their heart at home while more men forget to do that ... just take a look at how many "Is there true love in GL" threads being floated these days. :D

thats why after a hard bang in the past, fitted my 'rides' with a high grade reverse sensor.
Hmmm ... just reverse sensor & not all-round sensors??
You seem to be in a good mood today ... had a good catch last nite?? :rolleyes:

milffella
08-10-2005, 01:31 PM
Yes, perhaps ... but dun forget that even the best courtesans in history was trained & not born.

and dun forget god made humans different in MANY talents.
eg.the educated,sportsmen and the faint-hearted.
(The Good , The Bad & The Ugly)

A babe you meet today & derived a high in your groins ... that's a product of someone else's teachings, agree?? Unless you're one of those hokkien towkays who still insist that virgins are the best.

like the lowly educated diploma holder boss of Creative Technologies? :rolleyes:

milffella
08-10-2005, 01:37 PM
Actually, I beg to differ on this ... more women leave their heart at home while more men forget to do that ... just take a look at how many "Is there true love in GL" threads being floated these days.

be surprised that even a married woman with husband and kids would stalk and pester you when you dumped her after getting sick of her.
our perceptions and foresight sometimes get on the wrong path.
just exactly the same business men lose their flaws for certain rainy days. :rolleyes:

Hmmm ... just reverse sensor & not all-round sensors??
You seem to be in a good mood today ... had a good catch last nite??
a good driver need only a reverse sensor to guard himself from the back.
the front and sides are well taken off alone.
havent been catching a while. :p

Blue_gal
08-10-2005, 01:39 PM
Auntie ... never called anybody this before, at least not here ... so I do feel a little strange.

Just 2 caveats ...

1) well, just to have you know there are bastards (like me) ... who still farked around, after I met someone special in my life ... when when God made our types, he threw in a micro-chip that bypass the normal thought process - ie, we have the ability to think distinctly & exclusively EITHER:

a) with our hearts for the someone special
b) with our heads (notice the plurality here) for the someone farkable

2) also,the same bastards (like me) ... will fark & sometimes come back again, when the backlog has cleared or when supply goes low.

:rolleyes: Sorry Aunt|e no understand what the meaning of "micro-chip" and "backlog" about......

Aunt|e JuSt noe that there is no SUCH PERFECT PERSON in this WORLD....everyone has another side of their WORLD....Well, it just How much the "bastards" or "bitches" can that person be...Some more some less...Its will then define his/her True self...

Be yourself and follow your heart, not your HEADS.....

There will be a day, you will meet someone who is WORTH your heart and Stop all the gameS...{call me a STUPID AUNT|E or wat, its okie :p }

God give us legs and hands for ???? IF you fall down, you CAN STAND UP AGAIN!!and AGAIN and AGAIN!!!

GOOD LUCK!!

CheEr!~
BitChy BLue Aunt|e

milffella
08-10-2005, 01:46 PM
Sorry Aunt|e no understand what the meaning of "micro-chip" and "backlog" about......

Aunt|e JuSt noe that there is no SUCH PERFECT PERSON in this WORLD....everyone has another side of their WORLD....Well, it just How much the "bastards" or "bitches" can that person be...Some more some less...Its will then define his/her True self...

There will be a day, you will meet someone who is WORTH your heart and Stop all the gameS...{call me a STUPID AUNT|E or wat, its okie }

God give us legs and hands for ???? IF you fall down, you CAN STAND UP AGAIN!!and AGAIN and AGAIN!!!

GOOD LUCK!!

CheEr!~
BitChy BLue Aunt|e

one word the KING means,
He is a PlayA :cool:

KingEros
08-10-2005, 07:13 PM
one word the KING means,
He is a PlayA :cool:
Uncle ... you are really the guru.
For a while, I really couldn't understand a single concept the auntie was trying to push across ... but then again, no wonder I haven't been making any headway with the matured ones these last few months. ;)

milffella
09-10-2005, 04:22 AM
Uncle ... you are really the guru.
For a while, I really couldn't understand a single concept the auntie was trying to push across ... but then again, no wonder I haven't been making any headway with the matured ones these last few months. ;)
i was contemplating if i should mention this,
from the way you express yourself through typing, i am impressed with your shrewd, witty conversations beating around the bush.
i believe the girls would feel the same. i wonder if you hold such charisma in real life conversations.
i am not surprised u managed to hook up internet preys behind the screen of your com with your kind of expression with words.
how long did u take to express your words? a pause for a minute?
morever,from your sentences i can tell you are the type of person whom think before you say or put your words across. but for me, i just type wadever that comes across the mind 1st.as it is not important, i dun take measures to correct it or put it in stupendous words . probably i feel that it is not important in here.
we aint typing formal letters to the authorities or IRAS. :p

KingEros
09-10-2005, 11:21 AM
i was contemplating if i should mention this ...
My man, suddenly so nice arh ... but much appreciated, seriously.

how long do u take to express your words? morever, from your sentences i can tell you are the type of person who think before you say or put your words across
Well, since you asked so nicely ...
1) I'm almost reaching my Big 4-O ... getting old means both my RAM & HDD are not performing as they used to, so naturally I'll take longer than the newer, better models like yourself.
2) In my job (for the last 15 years), I've been "drilled" to behave this way ... becoz every word, every action from me may cause an undesired catastrophe of disproportions, sometimes even affecting lives within my proximity.

from the way you express yourself through typing, i am impressed with your shrewd, witty conversations beating around the bush.
i believe the girls would feel the same. i wonder if you hold such charisma in real life conversations.
Dunno about the "beating around the bush" part, but engaging in conversations like what you described is my only key into the forbidden bushes, where the womenfolk is concerned.
Mind you, I dun have looks (like you) to die for ... I also dun have Pateks (like you) to wave around ... I lagi dun have 450 horses (like you) to parade my iron chariot around town. :D
Before you think I'm "beating raround the bush" again, let's also have it on record that I'm fully confident of my own hardwares ... I just need the platform to get the "initial attention" of my target clientele - thereafter, they're always back for repeat businesses.

but for me, i just type wadever that comes across the mind 1st. as it is not important, i dun take measures to correct it or put it in stupendous words. probably i feel that it is not important in here.
I can only say ... "to each his own".
Trust me, THIS place is not even important enough for me to hold back my vocal self ... I mean, there are more than enough SOBs who can't stand my guts, but no ... I dun give a damn too (just like you). ;)

milffella
09-10-2005, 01:32 PM
My man, suddenly so nice arh ... but much appreciated, seriously.
maybe you think i am nasty, but i am fair man as a reasonable cause.
everyone should be given respect. even foes. not referring to you.
but people who seek to flock aimlessly thus lose my respect.

2) In my job (for the last 15 years), I've been "drilled" to behave this way ... becoz every word, every action from me may cause an undesired catastrophe of disproportions, sometimes even affecting lives within my proximity ;)

I also dun have Pateks (like you) to wave around .
in fact i feel ashamed about that outburst i made about slapping one samster here with a patek.sounds as if i was trying to flaunt, but he called me names like poor, pathetic ,bastard, so i give him the right to reinstate his sentences.
I lagi dun have 450 horses (like you) to parade my iron chariot around town.
in fact i treat the ride as a toy, i dun go parade my 'toy' around orchard to show off while it drinks petrol like water. (6km per litre)
probably hang around rural or long stretches or across the causeway with some of my evos ,s15s , Skyline friends awaiting for some adrenaline pumping pressure. :p

they're always back for repeat businesses.
great

milffella
09-10-2005, 01:34 PM
I can only say ... "to each his own".
Trust me, THIS place is not even important enough for me to hold back my vocal self ... I mean, there are more than enough SOBs who can't stand my guts, but no ... I dun give a damn too (just like you). ;)

perhaps they do not know where they are heading thus intimidated by the likes of the bold.

milffella
09-10-2005, 01:54 PM
Mind you, I dun have looks (like you) to die for

that is only one good point a women is attracted to men. there is many other factors to it. you know it. after so many past experiences i and u had encounter with the fairer sex. see below.

Before you think I'm "beating raround the bush" again, let's also have it on record that I'm fully confident of my own hardwares ... I just need the platform to get the "initial attention" of my target clientele - thereafter, they're always back for repeat businesses.

that i absolutely agree,
there are two things women always fall head over heels for men.
so far through my limited years of experience (i am only 27) with many women of high calibre(e.glawyer,successful biz women,graduates,rich princesses),chow low class ah lians and women from all trades and walks of life.
these are the important two things.

1) Intelligence=sexy
2)Confidence=sexy

:D

Big Sexy
09-10-2005, 02:01 PM
wowkao.. u talking about me har? i am the sexy one with intelligence, confidence and a big dick too :D

btw seldom see you so nice to people lay.. nbz... u strike 4d last night har.. :D

there are two things women always fall head over heels for men.
1) Intelligence=sexy
2)Confidence=sexy

milffella
09-10-2005, 02:04 PM
wowkao.. u talking about me har? i am the sexy one with intelligence, confidence and a big dick too :D

btw seldom see you so nice to people lay.. nbz... u strike 4d last night har.. :D

he deserves it.
nabei, i not nice to you meh?
eh, so how your home renovate already? still need my friend's quotation?

Big Sexy
09-10-2005, 02:05 PM
alamak i already move to my new place a month ago liao.

milffella
09-10-2005, 02:07 PM

eh, i better quit being nice, wait ppl think i am schizophenic and start would spread BLASPHEMY again, IMH la, siao la, blah blah blah :rolleyes:

milffella
09-10-2005, 02:09 PM
alamak i already move to my new place a month ago liao.
thanks

move go where? any chance near me? :p
so got chance to go sauna and massage together?

snakehead
09-10-2005, 09:40 PM
There will be a day, you will meet someone who is WORTH your heart and Stop all the gameS...

I think tat day has come for me liao..... onli prob is dis new someone always wants to play mind games with me....sigh

KingEros
10-10-2005, 12:27 AM
I think tat day has come for me liao..... onli prob is dis new someone always wants to play mind games with me....sigh
May I humbly propose that you start playing hard-to-get now??
Some girls really 犯贱 ... they only know how to abuse things that come too easily to them lor. ;)

Happosai
10-10-2005, 11:50 AM
Eros, our dear friend T123 is attending some cooking class now, maybe we should get him to whip up nice dishes other than chicken rice hehehehe :D , anyway he's the dude in charge now other than dino21, i've stand down to become a normal player who attend games and pay 10 bucks.

milffella
10-10-2005, 09:47 PM
May I humbly propose that you start playing hard-to-get now??
Some girls really 犯贱 ... they only know how to abuse things that come too easily to them lor. ;)

like for example? :rolleyes:

KingEros
10-10-2005, 11:20 PM
Eros, our dear friend T123 is attending some cooking class now
You sure or not ... thought he's become the personally exclusive sex-slave to this elderly MILF?? :rolleyes:

anyway he's the dude in charge now other than dino21
I heard about that ... trying to get some fitness back before I rejoin by late Nov/early Dec?? ;)

Happosai
11-10-2005, 10:30 AM
Eros, pretty sure about the cooking class thingy as he was late for a couple of games due to his cooking class. I've even heard rumours of him picking up cross stitching :eek: The MILF must be one kind of power to cause such emotional trauma.

milffella
11-10-2005, 12:54 PM
Eros, pretty sure about the cooking class thingy as he was late for a couple of games due to his cooking class. I've even heard rumours of him picking up cross stitching :eek: The MILF must be one kind of power to cause such emotional trauma.

oh really? wad kind of quailty?

t123
11-10-2005, 01:42 PM
[QUOTE=KingEros]You sure or not ... thought he's become the personally exclusive sex-slave to this elderly MILF?? :rolleyes:

Now I no more sex slave liao. Cooking class for my own good mah, if not I will die of hunger liao.

t123
11-10-2005, 01:44 PM
oh really? wad kind of quailty?

Wat kind ah? Tigress on the bed loh. :D

t123
11-10-2005, 01:45 PM
I've even heard rumours of him picking up cross stitching :eek:

Wat pick up? I actually doing cross stitch. Good for anger management, especially you deal with contractors who are (!#@%%^*&&^%$^$^&.) Beep...................... :D

milffella
11-10-2005, 01:50 PM
Wat kind ah? Tigress on the bed loh. :D

the type that wears tiger clothing and wait for you to slamdunk her or, the type that pounce on you the minute u step out from the bathroom . :rolleyes:

t123
11-10-2005, 02:13 PM
the type that wears tiger clothing and wait for you to slamdunk her or, the type that pounce on you the minute u step out from the bathroom . :rolleyes:

The type after 1st round will come and sit on your lap facing you, then she will lick your ears and neck and allow her gown strap to slip and grab your head for 10 mins of breast feeding. After that, want you to carry to the bed room for the second round. Overall, after both are tired, will cling on to you while sleeping. Then, ard 3am, will hj you till you are half awake and want you to doggie her, maybe for another 2 rounds. The following morning will wake up at 12 noon because overworked the previous nite.

t123
11-10-2005, 02:15 PM
Anyway, can we go back to this topic which the threadstarter has started. :)