PDA

View Full Version : employing maids

squirt
04-10-2005, 11:43 PM
hi all, i am going to employ maid soon. Other than fhilipino and indonesian maids, got other nationaloities one anot? Like thailand (those white thai), or vietnamese maids? Since going to get one, may as well get a pretty one. Who knows.... ;)

asdfghjkl
04-10-2005, 11:52 PM
bro.. teacher also need maid? :rolleyes:

http://66.199.240.115/photos/sgGirls.com_-_00129212.jpg

sg_boytoy
05-10-2005, 12:21 AM
hi all, i am going to employ maid soon... Since going to get one, may as well get a pretty one. Who knows.... ;)

Bro squirt, other than Filipino and Indonesian the other alternative is Sri Lankan. You are getting a maid, a foreign domestic helper, not a companion, so it's best not to entertain such "who knows" thought. And don't attempt to "test water" and drop hints and all those lame tricks when the maid arrives, later get yourself in trouble really not worth it. What happens to such people who are accused of harassing their maids, who knows ;)

squirt
05-10-2005, 12:28 AM
bro.. teacher also need maid? :rolleyes:

not me need. My granma...
Got this type of maids anot in singapore?
maids (http://www.sggirls.com/sg_photo_display.php?photo_id=128268)

squirt
05-10-2005, 12:33 AM
Bro squirt, other than Filipino and Indonesian the other alternative is Sri Lankan. You are getting a maid, a foreign domestic helper, not a companion, so it's best not to entertain such "who knows" thought. And don't attempt to "test water" and drop hints and all those lame tricks when the maid arrives, later get yourself in trouble really not worth it. What happens to such people who are accused of harassing their maids, who knows ;)
sri lanka no no...cant stand coconut smell
dun worry abt me, i gentleman one. But like i said, since going to spend liao, why not get a pretty one, everyday see also happy. :rolleyes:

sg_boytoy
05-10-2005, 12:50 AM
sri lanka no no...cant stand coconut smell
dun worry abt me, i gentleman one. But like i said, since going to spend liao, why not get a pretty one, everyday see also happy.

Bro squirt, take my advice, the prettier the maids are, the more headaches you get. Either you feel tempted to get fresh with her or whenever you send her out on errands, she attracts unwanted attention from foreign labourers in your neighbourhood. When your pretty maid decides to hook up with one such foreign labourer, no day no night man, she'll be easily distracted, wants to run errands more often, then sway sway kenah pregnant, then what happens? Who knows... :rolleyes:

True lah, pretty maid everyday see also happy, then who keep the maid happy :confused:

cereal-killer
05-10-2005, 01:44 AM
then sway sway kenah pregnant, then what happens? Who knows... :rolleyes:
she blames her pregnancy on the employer and all hell breaks loose in the family, more quarrels, lots of distrust among the family members, each giving "that particular look" when u mention the maid or mention the maid, or side the maid when trouble is brewing. followed by divorce, property divided, every thing divided, you loose you wife, family... children.

btw, you really think pretty maids will can easily tackle ah ? they know they are pretty and they have their "standards" also. she may look good to you but she don't see you as a good looking guy at all.

sg_boytoy
05-10-2005, 01:59 AM
I tell you, as long as your maid is hardworking, got no nonsense, not overly-sensitive, practise good hygiene, honest and her appearance doesn't give you bad nightmares, it is very good already :)

Looks pretty but lazy and got bad attitude, the maximum I give you is 2 days before you want to kick her out.

If you are chee-hong, then different story altogether... :D

asdfghjkl
05-10-2005, 02:02 AM
now thinking of it.. my neighbour maid quite chio one.. everyday sure got bangala come up her house, travel by bicycle, at around 6-7am when she came back from fetching kids to school.. no one at home and.. :eek:

sg_boytoy
05-10-2005, 02:10 AM
now thinking of it.. my neighbour maid quite chio one.. everyday sure got bangala come up her house, travel by bicycle, at around 6-7am when she came back from fetching kids to school.. no one at home and..

I think that one is newspaper delivery, ha ha ha :D and abit of morning exercise ;)

ah sex
05-10-2005, 02:13 AM
Another thing to note is when she bring your grandma go downstair.
She may ended up talking to those bees rather than taking care of your grandma.

Big Sexy
05-10-2005, 07:52 AM
crap..than why do u need a pretty one for??

and for a start what does getting a maid have got to do with Sex discussion?? probably off-topic..

Microsoft
05-10-2005, 10:43 AM
what does getting a maid have got to do with Sex discussion??

Psst... heard got some agency can provide happening maid on request... Dun pm me hor!!! I oni heard frm a reservist donkey yrs ago. :D

ChuiTaLan
05-10-2005, 11:15 AM
Psst... heard got some agency can provide happening maid on request... Dun pm me hor!!! I oni heard frm a reservist donkey yrs ago.

:eek: Izit? got such maid agency meh? :eek:

Mayb close down by now...or turn into those looking for wife agency....

deedesilover
05-10-2005, 03:18 PM
maids (http://www.sggirls.com/sg_photo_display.php?photo_id=128268)The girl in white sure looks good.

Zippony
05-10-2005, 03:33 PM
Chio maid only mean more trouble. :eek: the girl in white, defintely quite chio. but doubt if u are so chio will become maid. Happy Searching

Big Sexy
05-10-2005, 03:36 PM
MS.. hmm.. does the donkey have a nick here that beings with D and end with T?? D _ _ T :D

Psst... heard got some agency can provide happening maid on request... Dun pm me hor!!! I oni heard frm a reservist donkey yrs ago.

machoman
05-10-2005, 03:39 PM
MS.. hmm.. does the donkey have a nick here that beings with D and end with T?? D _ _ T :D

Let me guess.... the other letters by any chance are A & N?

I got it man... the ans is DANT??? Right or not??? :D

thaiholebanger
05-10-2005, 03:40 PM
I know that there are employers who become OKT for their maid on the side line. :eek: One maid (whose employer is doing that) who stays near my mom's place tried to recruit my mom's maid. Maid told my mom about it.

Big Sexy
05-10-2005, 03:47 PM
wowkao.. bro u like that say so loud.. later his PM will explode.. :D

Let me guess.... the other letters by any chance are A & N?

I got it man... the ans is DANT??? Right or not??? :D

Big Sexy
05-10-2005, 03:48 PM
wowkao.. time to change my maid than.. can Pm me the contact please..:)

I know that there are employers who become OKT for their maid on the side line. :eek: One maid (whose employer is doing that) who stays near my mom's place tried to recruit my mom's maid. Maid told my mom about it.

Horsepower
05-10-2005, 04:02 PM
Whether the maid pretty or not also got problem lah. My maid is specially chosen by my OC..... and her looks also got bangla follow her. I think the bangla is thinking that not so chio maid is easy target.

spidey2278
05-10-2005, 04:19 PM
and her looks also got bangla follow her. I think the bangla is thinking that not so chio maid is easy target.
guess the bangla like the doggy can smell the juice flowing mah...that why tail them lor..even cim...kekekeke :p
it true that better not to have pretty maid at home...got my own bad experience before...maid at home fall for me!...den kanna send home..before anything happen! ;)

Horsepower
05-10-2005, 04:23 PM
guess the bangla like the doggy can smell the juice flowing mah...that why tail them lor..even cim...kekekeke :p
it true that better not to have pretty maid at home...got my own bad experience before...maid at home fall for me!...den kanna send home..before anything happen!
never bonk kanna send home liao. not your style leh :D

cereal-killer
05-10-2005, 04:23 PM
now thinking of it.. my neighbour maid quite chio one.. everyday sure got bangala come up her house, travel by bicycle, at around 6-7am when she came back from fetching kids to school.. no one at home and.. :eek:
and Maid pays Bangla to do her job, wash dish, clean house.... HAHAHHA....
or they do it for free or maybe a slice of bread.

spidey2278
05-10-2005, 04:29 PM
never bonk kanna send home liao. not your style leh :D
You lidat say me goot mah!!!...though i not marry...but coz the maid is too young also and not really good at housework, coz her family is well to do..above average type..was told by her that come sin to work to spite her mother or something lah...guess i was too friendly to her..that why she have a thingy for me...kekeke...and my sis bei tahan her slow works that mainly the reason lah!... :D

makisa
05-10-2005, 04:33 PM
nabeh, got 1 incident, the guy want to bonk the maid , then the maid ask for certain amount, so the guy big head is not thinking and said ok ok, but after bonking, the guy refuse to write the cheque since the small head shrink liao, the maid straight away took cab to the embassy and sue the guy gaolat gaolat for raping her (Think the guy did it raw maybe).

Dun PM me for the guy's contact, he's in Changi now, neither Changi Airport or Changi Hospital, it's Changi Prison. :eek:

yanki1
05-10-2005, 04:34 PM
wowkao.. time to change my maid than.. can Pm me the contact please.

time to get a maid..... :D

Microsoft
05-10-2005, 05:35 PM
MS.. hmm.. does the donkey have a nick here that beings with D and end with T?? D _ _ T

Cant reali remember lor so long... But kana xi start with "W" end with "E" leh... Hmm... :D :p

spidey2278
05-10-2005, 05:37 PM
Cant reali remember lor so long... But kana xi start with "W" end with "E" leh... Hmm...
Ohhh..izzit 12 ltr words one...got p got s got r got i right?? :D

singexpat
05-10-2005, 05:47 PM
time to get a maid.....

i wonder if ur maid needs to b on 24/7 standby.. :D

yanki1
05-10-2005, 05:52 PM
i wonder if ur maid needs to b on 24/7 standby..

what do u think?............................................ ..........................of cos

:D :D

Microsoft
05-10-2005, 05:55 PM
Ohhh..izzit 12 ltr words one...got p got s got r got i right??

Haiz told u i cnot remember leow mah. But i do remember he always call himself idiot 1 neh... :D :D

Horsepower
05-10-2005, 06:02 PM
You lidat say me goot mah!!!...though i not marry...but coz the maid is too young also and not really good at housework, coz her family is well to do..above average type..was told by her that come sin to work to spite her mother or something lah...guess i was too friendly to her..that why she have a thingy for me...kekeke...and my sis bei tahan her slow works that mainly the reason lah!... :D
Arhh then you and Mr Z are the 2 most eligible bachelor in SBF :D

spidey2278
05-10-2005, 06:24 PM
Haiz told u i cnot remember leow mah. But i do remember he always call himself idiot 1 neh...
Hmmmm...should be seeing him soon..den test test see whether izzit him...kekeke ;)

Horsepower Quote:
Arhh then you and Mr Z are the 2 most eligible bachelor in SBF
Who is mr.Z arhh???...do u mean Zikoman izzit???...but i dun count myself eligible liao lay....so onli one left..hahaha :D

Horsepower
05-10-2005, 06:37 PM
Who is mr.Z arhh???...do u mean Zikoman izzit???...but i dun count myself eligible liao lay....so onli one left..hahaha :D
Why? Izzit because you not virgin lost it at 22 years old? Mr Z lost it even younger. :D

spidey2278
05-10-2005, 06:54 PM
Why? Izzit because you not virgin lost it at 22 years old? Mr Z lost it even younger.
Let me see...eligible is to mean still single and looking ard for a relation which might blossom into a marriage...i m looking more for a relation that which will end up checking into Htl and onto the bed..with steamy s**...kekeke :D