PDA

View Full Version : hefu plus bj

qiuzhikui
26-04-2014, 07:45 PM
This new place I know long time already but still never try, yesterday with my fren walk in to ask the counter how is the service and price. Counter recommend me two package make me very highn:eek: one is water bed another one is cosplay, then I discuss with my fren after there with one person choose one package, my fren choose the water bed then me choose the cosplay. Then after I go up then my fren go behind is different place. I enjoy my time, she is pretty girl girl can Cantonese then after 30minute she say she go out while. After one minute another girl with her come up and wear hefu. Wah... This is so good service leh, then one person upside doing b2b and bj, another one kiss in my ear and I can zha her nipple this time very enjoy my massage time, the girl still have sound in my ear also. After finish I go down my fren already finish. Then we go back home. My one number is 2,1. My fren I think is 89

Davejb
27-04-2014, 04:24 AM
This new place I know long time already but still never try, yesterday with my fren walk in to ask the counter how is the service and price. Counter recommend me two package make me very highn:eek: one is water bed another one is cosplay, then I discuss with my fren after there with one person choose one package, my fren choose the water bed then me choose the cosplay. Then after I go up then my fren go behind is different place. I enjoy my time, she is pretty girl girl can Cantonese then after 30minute she say she go out while. After one minute another girl with her come up and wear hefu. Wah... This is so good service leh, then one person upside doing b2b and bj, another one kiss in my ear and I can zha her nipple this time very enjoy my massage time, the girl still have sound in my ear also. After finish I go down my fren already finish. Then we go back home. My one number is 2,1. My fren I think is 89
Pls advice on location

DarknightJB
27-04-2014, 04:27 AM
Same here..

Can pm location and name. Cosplay seems fun.

Thnx bro

samsungXP7
27-04-2014, 11:53 AM
Tarma?got fj?

qiuzhikui
27-04-2014, 05:22 PM
Pls advice on location

the location is near the taman gaya behind the KFC

Jamesrg2
27-04-2014, 09:51 PM

Can share the contact and location,many thanks

lolRIP
28-04-2014, 05:30 PM
Location pls

strudel
01-05-2014, 11:25 AM
So wer is the place? Pm and will up pts. Thks

Davejb
01-05-2014, 07:45 PM

the location is near the taman gaya behind the KFC if you know where is taman gaya KFC

Davejb
01-05-2014, 07:57 PM

jalan sasa 4 taman gaya ulu tiram behind the kfc

loveloveveryday
03-05-2014, 06:03 PM
jalan sasa 4 taman gaya ulu tiram behind the kfc

you go there before ?

Davejb
04-05-2014, 09:27 AM
you go there before ?

Sure go there B4 if not how i know as for you u better go and if you want to know cosplay only available after 6pm and price is 150, 170 and 190

samsungXP7
04-05-2014, 10:27 AM
Cosplay mean wat

Davejb
04-05-2014, 05:58 PM
Cosplay mean wat

Cosplay mean you get two girls with your first giving the service and when about to end another will come in with both giving you service

samsungXP7
04-05-2014, 06:21 PM
Look good.how much damahe?mean got fj?

hell boy
05-05-2014, 10:30 PM
Went to this mp on this evening, service suck!!! Even the counter don't know what is cosplay, 1 hour massage end up to 30 minitues only.makan my time

le0rio
09-05-2014, 02:17 PM
Went to this mp on this evening, service suck!!! Even the counter don't know what is cosplay, 1 hour massage end up to 30 minitues only.makan my time

You go there with lcly face izzit。?
So far i been there from last boss to new boss also ok lae. Summore got happy ending. Happy ending you need self nego with the girl w/o the boss knowing coz if the boss knoe sure the girl will be send back.