PDA

View Full Version : News! News u guys need to know.

Eastpipper
04-10-2005, 12:38 PM
The ministry of home affairs is considering making illegal buying of sex with a gal below 18 years of age!If passed,the review would make it criminal also to have sex with 16 and 17 year olds,but only if money,or payment in kind is involve.

Better keep ur fingers crossed! :eek:

ol'coyote
04-10-2005, 01:17 PM
hmm...
so is safe to have sex wif 16-18 y.o. gals but treat them lunch / dinner ?...
cos the whole event / affair is treated as a date...

KKHHLOVE
04-10-2005, 01:19 PM
hmm...
so is safe to have sex wif 16-18 y.o. gals but treat them lunch / dinner ?...
cos the whole event / affair is treated as a date...
Still cannot cos if they want to catch you, they'll say the lunch/dinner is payment in kind.

Lowell
04-10-2005, 01:23 PM
bullshit is what i call it.

So what.....you date a 17 year old....and then you have sex...and when she not happy with you all she has to do is say "he paid me for it"

"NO I DIDN'T!"

and alas, your protests fall on deaf ears, and before you know it, you're in Changi and your backside bears the lines of a rotan.

How much bloody protection do women need?

Aye, I'm ranting...but still?!!!!!!!

tokkon1
04-10-2005, 01:58 PM

So what.....you date a 17 year old....and then you have sex...and when she not happy with you all she has to do is say "he paid me for it"

"NO I DIDN'T!"

and alas, your protests fall on deaf ears, and before you know it, you're in Changi and your backside bears the lines of a rotan.

Aye, I'm ranting...but still?!!!!!!!

Yea man..fully agree wif u. How much more protection does a woman need under the law. ccb...soon the only woman you can screw is your wife or a sex doll. Heard that you can even be prosecuted if caught overseas as well. This is downriight reverse discrimination against men. UNFAIR!!

Eastpipper
04-10-2005, 02:02 PM
Dun worry guys.The law also protect men lah.
At least is illegal to have sex with boys less than 16 years old! :D

spidey2278
04-10-2005, 02:04 PM

"NO I DIDN'T!"

Ya...even your wife also can sue you for rape...knn..some women still asking for equal right!...local womens still dun no how to appreicate the good life they have as compare those fron other country..where they cant even decide for themselve when can fart without getting their ass kicked!.. :D

lesnar
04-10-2005, 02:14 PM
The ministry of home affairs is considering making illegal buying of sex with a gal below 18 years of age!If passed,the review would make it criminal also to have sex with 16 and 17 year olds,but only if money,or payment in kind is involve.

Bro,

Where did you get the news from??

Optimus_Prime
04-10-2005, 02:14 PM

so does this affect FUTURE BONKS or will even BONKS done before law came into effect oso be prosecutated.

Member of The League of ExTra HorNy GentleMEN

cereal-killer
04-10-2005, 02:18 PM
Bro,

Where did you get the news from??

Where else but STRAIGHT TIMES.

Optimus_Prime
04-10-2005, 02:25 PM
FULL REPORT posted below:
(as Usual it's can't-even-help-ownself-but-wanna-kajiao-others USA doing the pushing)

---------------------------------------
Anyone caught paying for sex with girls under 18 years of age in Singapore could be fined or jailed under proposed new laws, a newspaper said on Tuesday.
Under current laws, offenders face a jail term of up to five years and fines of S$10,000 ($5,910) if they have sex with those under 16.

The Ministry of Home Affairs, as part of its plans to reassess laws governing sexual offences, was also reviewing the Penal Code to allow for the prosecution of Singaporeans who have sex with minors overseas, the Straits Times reported.

The U.S. State Department report this year said Singapore does not fully meet the minimum standards to stamp out the trafficking of women and girls for sex and had called for the government to reform its laws to criminalise the prostitution of 16- and 17-year-olds as a trafficking offence.

The report also called for the government to address child sex tourism by Singaporeans, particularly in the nearby Batam island of Indonesia.

The Singapore government refuted the report, saying that only four of the 34 claims of forced prostitution in the last three years had been substantiated.

Prostitution is legal in Singapore but soliciting is not. The government authorises the operation of brothels in red-light districts and does not criminalise the prostitution of 16- and 17- year-old minors.

According to the police, 38 of the 5,200 foreign sex workers arrested in 2004 were below 18 years of age. In the first half of this year, 22 out of the 1,700 illegal sex workers were under 18.

But experts and rights workers have said that the age of the sex workers, mostly from the villages of Thailand, Indonesia and Cambodia was difficult to track due to the lack of proper papers. ($1=1.692 Singapore Dollar)

ang076
04-10-2005, 07:05 PM
Maybe our govt know it is impossible to allow 18 year old gals to work in HC or KTV and offer specials as legal age of prostitution is 21 years.

Therefore, they decided to lower the legal age of prostitution to 18 years..

and they want 18 year old local gals to do national service..to boost economics defence.

We had been giving away thousands of dollars monthly to Malaysians/PRC/Vietnamese/others HC gals or KTV gals who will in turn remit their money to their homelands..

To ensure that our Singaporean monies flow within Singapore, therefore 18 year old Singaporean gals have the duty - to suck $$$, spend it in local shops, and local shops report sales revenue to IRAS and IRAS report the rise-in -income level...

:D :p

itsabt6x
04-10-2005, 07:27 PM
.....illegal buying of sex with a gal below 18 years of age!..... :eek:

hahahaha,....so next time u hv sex with a gal below 18yo....there's no need to pay her...cos....the sex part is legal BUT the paying part is illegal....so dont commit a crime by paying :D

durex
04-10-2005, 07:46 PM
Oh no,wat happen to our dear country? Freeing those under 18 yrs old gers resticting them by coming over,than let others country man to enjoy while our own country man eat over due veg :(

bizzibizzi
06-10-2005, 11:20 AM
that's why in many foreign countries where prostitution is supposed to be illegal but authorities closes one eye, the WL has come up with a reasonable solution.

money is settled upfront. no one uses the word "pay" or "how much". they usually say things like "what is the norm?"

becos money is exchanged before the event takes place, even if the AV busts you mid session, you and the WL can just claim you met her at a bar/cafe/restaurant and having a fun time like responsible consentual adults (since 16 is the legal sex age, she is considered a responsible consentual adult)

you can then walk away without much problem becos the money has already been paid. yeah, u lose out some cash and no cum, but better that than Changi right?

the problem these days lies in that we bonk first and then pay later. if Av raids mid session, it's hard to leave becos the financial transaction hasn't been settled yet. even if she keeps silent, she's not happy about not being paid.. you knowlah some people die die also want to get paid and don't see the consequences of bringing it up during the raid. people do weird things when it comes to $$

that's just my 2 cents worth.. i maybe wrong.. but that's what i've seen in australia.. don't anyhow flame me yah?

chickenzip
06-10-2005, 12:04 PM
"NO I DIDN'T!"
and alas, your protests fall on deaf ears

well, thats the whole idea...to discourage n warn pple about having sex with anyone below 18. seema like our choice and range getting smaller liao. :rolleyes:

Rof|maoxz
06-10-2005, 12:13 PM
Yea man..fully agree wif u. How much more protection does a woman need under the law. ccb...soon the only woman you can screw is your wife or a sex doll. Heard that you can even be prosecuted if caught overseas as well. This is downriight reverse discrimination against men. UNFAIR!!

Wise/intelligent woman from the new age tells us that they mature earlier than men, can think better than men. But when they are ripped off by men in sex deals. They cry out loud and shout injustice. What a lame excuse. :mad: