PDA

View Full Version : Unleashed my gf true potential

mehmeh
25-04-2014, 12:22 AM
Hi fellow samsters, I shall share a story of mine which happened to me in the recent years. Basically, this story revolves around how I unleashed my gf's true potential. And yes, till this day we are still tgt. So bear w me a little on the intro part, as I'll need to explain what changed her to who she is today.

mehmeh
25-04-2014, 12:32 AM
Intro

Me: Me
Girl A: HT
Current gf: YM

Couple of years back, my granddad fell very ill. He was once a healthy man, that always went for taichi classes in the morning, in the evening he would go for slow jogs around the park near my house.

Back then, he was admitted at a govt hospital. But the doctors came to tell us that, his condition was already beyond save. Meaning, the best they could provide for him was just palliative care, and relieve his pains b4 his time is up. Not giving up on this, we sorted private healthcare. We moved him to a private hosp (no names shall be mentioned, but it is the hosp which sucks your money dry).

My granddad spent his final days in the pte hospital, and that was where I got to know HT.

HT was 1 of the hosp staff whom took care of my granddad. I grew up w my granddad, his passing on meant a great deal to me. Hence, after my granddad passed on, HT kept in contact w me, saying that she wanted to help me get by this hard times.

mehmeh
25-04-2014, 01:02 AM
Chapter 1

Roughly after a week after my granddad funeral, HT texted me.

HT: Hey, how have you been? Is everything okay?

Me: Yeah. Times are tough, but I'll get by.

HT: Hmm do you wanna hang out? Perhaps it'll be good that you can go out for a breather rather than staying home.

Me: Where? What are we gonna do? I don't have mood in doing anything though.

HT: Oh come on smile! We can go for dinner, so long as you don't coop yourself up at home. I'm sure you don't wanna leave a girl hanging right...

Eventually I agreed. HT and I went out nearby to have dinner. And we just found a nearby Starbucks to chill and chat. She's quite yappy. But I guess that's her way of ensuring I do not keep thinking about my granddad.

We started hanging out often. Meeting every alternate days after her work. This went on for about 2 weeks or so, until one day................

Me: HT, I'm going overseas for awhile.

HT: Oh, where r u going? For how long?

Me: Hmmmm not sure yet. Why? You'll miss me right....

HT: Oh plssss, who would wanna miss you man.

Me: Come on....admit it. If not I'm never gonna tell you where I'm going.

HT: Don't tell then don't tell lor.

Then there was this sudden awkward silence....and then HT spoke.

HT: K lah, maybe if you tell me where you're going I'll consider missing you.

Me: Blackmail sia totally. K lah I'm going China. A short biz trip.

HT: Waah sure anot. Or isit go find wife there? Heard some china girls skin very fair and pretty one.

Me: *Playfully pinched her* No lah not as smooth as yours lah.

HT: *Pinches back* Yah lah of cos I'm fair lah. Women must maintain their youth hor! If not age le, you men next time will complain this and that.

Me: Aiya don't worry lah, you won't age until very jialat lah. *pinching her cheeks*

And our eyes gazed at each other.......for that moment, the world just stopped spinning.

Don't know what came up to me, I just plunged my lips onto hers.

HT: Oei! So rude....Never ask permission anyhow kiss pple.

Me: Sorry lah....

HT: Okay lah nvm, it's running late, shall we go home?

I drove HT back, and just at her block downstairs.......

Me: Hey I'm sorry for just now, don't be offended k?

HT: Aiya, do I look that petty to you???

HT: Hmm but I must admit, you have nice lips huh.....

I was taken aback by what she said.....

Me: Wah you very daring ah. Where got girls say such things one

HT: Eh you machiam small boy ah, we r all adults already pls.

ME: Ya lor, I'm small boy, you're the jiejie. So did I makan jiejie tofu just now?

HT: Lol a small peck only where got tofu....

I started tickling her, and suddenly brushed pass her boobs.

Me: Ooops sorry. Hmm so was that considered makan tofu??

HT: TSK you ah...I'm still a girl, how can u ask such questions. Where got pple eat already still ask, "eh was that what I ate just now"...

Me: Yeah! Means I makan jiejie tofu already. Haha not bad...

All of a sudden, she reached over from her seat and grabbed me and smacked her lips onto mine. There, we had the longest tongue fight ever. I broke the kiss and said.....

Me: Hey I thought you said it's late already. Don't you wanna go home?

HT: You started this what. Ain't my fault.

Me: This would go out of control you know.

HT: Well, am I stopping you??????

With this cue, I parked my car at a more secluded spot. Pulled her into the back seat. And there, we carried on our tongue fight. Soon, my hands started to run about her back. I reached under her blouse and started carressing her boobs. They were nice smooth B cups. Tune her nipples a little, and she let out a moan, "Ahhhhhh...you're killing me seriously".

I reached back to her bra and unclipped it. That was when she went berserk. She just reached her hands down into my pants and grabbed my balls. And said, "You're not only gonna be the one having the fun you know"....Unbuckling me, my dick sprang out. Immediately, she engulfed her lips around my dick. "Mmmmmmm niceeee, it's been awhile since I came in contact w a dick"......

NRider
25-04-2014, 01:52 AM
Great start, I suppose I m the first camper ya .. Lol

Jazzy69
25-04-2014, 07:49 AM
Great start, I suppose I m the first camper ya .. Lol

I'm also first... The first behind u camping here.. Lol

unsung80
25-04-2014, 08:00 AM
Sounds like a big wild adventure is coming.

condomers
25-04-2014, 10:43 AM
Great job TS...:D

koebshaq0_0
25-04-2014, 11:08 AM
Great start, thanks T.S.

RedFrog
25-04-2014, 01:28 PM
Setting up tent .

888Tan
25-04-2014, 01:36 PM
Love reading story to past time. :D Better than watching av movie.

bigmannow
25-04-2014, 09:48 PM
good nurse... skilful and smoooth

mehmeh
28-04-2014, 12:33 AM
By then, I knew I've reached the point of no return. In my mind I was thinking, "Ahhh who gives a fuck, she ain't stopping me anyway..."

I slide my hands under skirt. As she was in a doggie position while sucking me, it was easy. Running my hands thru her butt crack on the outside of her smooth lycra panties. I brushed past the holy grail. She moaned..."Ahhhhh"

Me: MY goodness, someone's really wet ehs?

HT: Am I? *with a playful grin*

Skilfully, sliding her panties aside, I smothered that puffy pussy lips. Rubbing against her clit, and my fingers were totally making that "wet-swooshing" sound. Then, 1 finger penetrated thru her defense. And she gave a shudder, sucking me even harder, bopping her head up and down furiously.

Me: I'm gonna cum if you go on like this....Ahhhhh

HT: Then why don't you cum for me....give it to me.

Me: Nooo...Not here. Not in your mouth at least

Pushing her off my dick, immediately I pushed her down. For that very moment, she gave me the look of as if "Pls rape me, but don't be too hard" look......With a single stroke, I plunged my dick into her..."AHHHH"

Me: Fark you're really wet

HT: Don't stop pls. Harder, harder

Like as if we've been deprived of sex for 10 years, our body fluids mashed up, perspiration on our skin, and tongue fights went on for an hour.

Me: Ahhhh I'm gonna cum sooooon...where do you want me to cum

HT: Mmmmm....Mmmmm shut up. Just don't stop. Fark me FARK MEEEE

My small head rules over big head, whateevr the fuck, eventually, AHHHHH....I cum deep inside her pussy, shooting loads and loads of my seeds in her. My dick went limp, removing myself, I could see the cum overflowing from her pussy.

HT dipped her finger into her pussy, scooping out the excess and put it into her mouth: Mmmmm I like that.

Me: Whoaaa that was good. Damn it's been awhile since I've had such awesome time

HT: Ah really?? Hmm...

Me: Seriously. We've been in contact for this period of time. Lol how did I have the time to find another pussy, don't be silly

Giving her hug and a kissed on the forehead. We snuggled for awhile, and I sent her upstaird to bid her goodbye.
When I reached my car, I receieved a text.

HT: I had a wonderful time. Drive safely home and text me when you're home alright? Be good, and maybe I'll let you have more fun *winks*
In my mind I knew, this isn't the end of it. The fun has just begun....

yihao
28-04-2014, 02:17 AM
looking forward to your next update! exciting!

mehmeh
29-04-2014, 07:38 PM
Fellow samsters, I'm flying for Aus tonight. On a holiday w my gf. Going for a week till next Wed. Stay tuned for more adventures. This thread wont go cold. I promise. Thanks for the support bros.

want0nmee
01-05-2014, 09:09 AM
Camping here for u

RedFrog
03-05-2014, 08:57 AM
Fellow samsters, I'm flying for Aus tonight. On a holiday w my gf. Going for a week till next Wed. Stay tuned for more adventures. This thread wont go cold. I promise. Thanks for the support bros.

Ok. Enjoy your holiday. :)

takashi31400
03-05-2014, 11:14 AM
happy holiday.camping here for more.tks for sharing.

mehmeh
08-05-2014, 10:08 PM
Guys, thanks for the support! Back from holiday.

So to continue from where I left off, I knew the fun has just begun. We started to meet up more often, and everytime we meet, there's bound to be sex, she's 1 hell of a horny girl, but I've always wondered, what were her limits.....

Me: Hmm..do you have any fantasies?

HT: What sort? Sexual you mean?

Me: Yeah...like any thing on the bucket list you've wanted to try?

HT: Errrr nth much, never really gave much thought about it though. But I might wanna try 3some though but I'm scared of it.

Me: Whoaaa seriously? Haha scared of what

HT: Lol what if painful sia? 2 guys lehhh...

Me: Haha you never try how would you know....can ask the guys to be gentle de mah

HT: Lol then what fantasies you have?

Me: (In my mind I was thinking, I am leading her on the right way), Hmm same lor 3some lor. Haha but difficult for guys to find a willing girl. It's easier for girls to find guys mah, demand and supply theory man. LOL

Me: If not find you lor, haha since we both have the thoughts b4

HT: Wahh, don't be naughty ah. Which guy you wanna find sia....sekali I like his dick and I don't like yours anymore how?

Me: Haha then go ahead lor. Then I'll fck someone else too...Lol

In my mind, I was already hatching a plan to convince her into having a 3some.

takashi31400
08-05-2014, 11:40 PM
thanks for sharing.upp you my humble 3.
Guys, thanks for the support! Back from holiday.

So to continue from where I left off, I knew the fun has just begun. We started to meet up more often, and everytime we meet, there's bound to be sex, she's 1 hell of a horny girl, but I've always wondered, what were her limits.....

Me: Hmm..do you have any fantasies?

HT: What sort? Sexual you mean?

Me: Yeah...like any thing on the bucket list you've wanted to try?

HT: Errrr nth much, never really gave much thought about it though. But I might wanna try 3some though but I'm scared of it.

Me: Whoaaa seriously? Haha scared of what

HT: Lol what if painful sia? 2 guys lehhh...

Me: Haha you never try how would you know....can ask the guys to be gentle de mah

HT: Lol then what fantasies you have?

Me: (In my mind I was thinking, I am leading her on the right way), Hmm same lor 3some lor. Haha but difficult for guys to find a willing girl. It's easier for girls to find guys mah, demand and supply theory man. LOL

Me: If not find you lor, haha since we both have the thoughts b4

HT: Wahh, don't be naughty ah. Which guy you wanna find sia....sekali I like his dick and I don't like yours anymore how?

Me: Haha then go ahead lor. Then I'll fck someone else too...Lol

In my mind, I was already hatching a plan to convince her into having a 3some.

samyboys
09-05-2014, 10:18 AM
i guess this is fiction yah?
hard to be true

mehmeh
14-05-2014, 11:57 PM
Ahhhh true anot up to you to believe my friend. Perhaps you haven't met a girl like that? So shall I continue my story or not?

jsingh85
15-05-2014, 08:44 AM
Please continue. Bro

mehmeh
19-05-2014, 01:59 AM
A couple of days later, met up with 1 of my buddies for dinner....(excuse the hokkien vulgarities)

Me: Eh bro...lately ho seh bo?

Bud: Bo ho seh lah.....everyday at work boss give me so much stress, sibei sian, not like you good life got family business to do. I wanna go drink and tiong also no mood

Me: Ehh wah lau dont like that say leh...I'm also working for myself what. Eh btw ah....rem that time I got mention to you about 1 of the nurse at the hosp by grandpa stay? Lol managed to hook up w her sia

Bud: NB, sure boh? Show pic leh...I cannot picture a story without seeing the drawing one.

Bud: Wahhh not bad sia. Got the GND look. Lol eh she got sister or frenz to intro anot....damn sian lately. At work place all the girls all cannot see or touch one...

Me: Ehhh lately I tease her abit, trying to hint her into 3some leh. Don't know she upz for it or not, or talk cock only.

Bud: Mai siao siao ah, sekali she talk cock then you really do it, she cry wolf, you hong gan aldy.

Me: If not how.....this girl sounds fun leh. I also never try before such things. Only you got experience leh

Bud: Ehhh Ehhh I only 1 time hor, happen I heng met a girl so open one. Ar boh you try ask her if she got club anot, if got, then organise one lah, I ask my frenz to go also, must mix abit got girls then not so obvious. If I rubba with her, and she okay, maybe we can go ahead. If she unhappy, then must call off lah. Sekali she cry wolf on me then I kana.

Me: Idea...onz you

mehmeh
19-05-2014, 02:08 AM
The next day...

Me: Hey morning....started working aldy?

HT: Yeaps of cos lah. Now what time already, where got like you so good life can sleep in

Me: Lol ehhh I work late into the night hor, not good life

HT: Yah, maybe is work late into the night with other girls

Me: Wah lau...pls, I didn't. Lol someone actually sounds jealous huh...

HT: No lah pls....just saying

Me: Eh anwy, do you go clubbing?

HT: Yeah. But hardly lah. The last time I went was like last year. I don't go that often unless got events like fren's bday or what. Why you ask?

Me: Oh cos my friend asking me to go club this weekend, then he celeb his bday early, so he ask me bring more frenz. Wondering if you wanna go...

HT: Waaaah let me check my schedule lor.....see if I'm free

Me: Whoaa someone so busy huh, still must pre-book you

HT: Ah buh den....not only you date me hor

Me: Okay lor then nvm lor I ask someone else.

HT: Aiyo kidding lah....okay what time.

Me: Hmmm maybe meet you at 8pm? We have dinner first then we head over?

HT: Okay see you then =)

In my mind I was thinking, looks like everything is going to plan. Hopefully this would work out. Feeling so evil......but who cares. Everyone has that little devil in them waiting to be unleashed.

koonkoon
19-05-2014, 12:15 PM
Great story:)

Can't wait for more:)

ah rat
19-05-2014, 12:22 PM
TS,any pixs of her neh neh & pussy :p

Sanny
19-05-2014, 04:53 PM
good story ts

RedFrog
19-05-2014, 06:29 PM
Always nice to come back to this thread and read the story.

mehmeh
02-06-2014, 12:53 AM
So that fateful night......

Me: Hey I'm here already
HT: Give me a min I'm coming down.

As you know typical girls, she took like 20 min later and finally came down...

Me: Whoaaa why you take so long
HT: Aiya choosing what to wear mah, you said go club what.
Me: Waaah wear until so nice, later I cannot concentrate how
HT: TSK don't be naughty ah
HT was dressed in a halter bare-back black dress with a plunging neckline, and yes, she was braless, just some nipple tapes to hold onto her dress to the tits.

HT: So how many of your frenz will be there?
Me: I'm not sure sia. I know the bday boy only, I don't know if he would call our own clique or his own frenz as well. Eh I assume you can drink right, I don't wanna carry a dead body home sia
HT: Eh I'm not that lousy can pls...

So we arrived at Zouk, on a typical Friday night, packed full of people. Met up w my buddy and he brought us to the table. And whoaaa...the sight of the alcohol scares me.

Me: Eh you siao ah...open so many bottles for what sia
Bud: Aiya anwy is my treat what. I've other frenz coming as well
Me: Got cai anot?
Bud: Wah lau you bring your date then u ask me got cai anot....Lol have lah of cos

As the night progresses, the party is getting crazier...
Me: Eh so much drinks how to finish, lai everyone play games lah
HT: Play what game??
Bud: Yah lor play what game
Me: Aiya we play truth or dare lah....those who lose do forfiet (in my mind I was thinking how to get HT into a 3some)
HT and Bud: Okay lor

Suay suay kana me, and I fail to complete the task
HT: Hor! You gotta do a forfiet, you shall kiss the bday boy, ON THE LIPS!
Me: Wahhh you chek ak, okay lor later your turn you sure die! GAME ON. So I carried on w my forfiet

A couple of rounds later, HT lost the game....
Me: HA! Seee karma....lai let me think of a forfiet (Seeing that everyone is high on alcohol)
Me: Okay you gotta let the bday boy put his hands on your boobs for 10 sec!
HT: Waaah! Why you so guo fen one...
ME: Eh where got, it's a game what, you game on anot
HT: FINE! Lai lor....I also not scared.
Bud: Waaah sure boh....HT don't slap me hor.

I could see my buddy was enjoying himself for the next 10 sec...
Me: Hiya let's go dancefloor la

In the dancefloor....
HT: Tsk how can you let your bud touch me
Me: It's a game what. Lol you don't like it meh...
HT: Okay lor I very sporting de mah...
Me: Hor you see you also never deny
HT: Who ask you wanna release the crazy side of me....are you sure you can handle it?
Me: I damn game on one leh

At this moment, she planted her lips immediately on mine. And for the next 30 sec we were having the wettest tongue fight ever.
ME: Waaah so intense ah you
HT: Alcohol kicking in le lah...your fault
Me: Okay lor then just drink more lah...haha

At this moment, my bud joined in with us...
Bud: Wah you guys so intense ah, I also want lehhhh
HT: You can kiss your buddy...haha
ME: Ahhh you 2 can carry on argueing ah...I wanna go sit down

So I left HT w my buddy and went back to the table to get a drink. So I sat down and winked to my buddy....he got the cue.
Bud: Okaay HT, I'm kidding lah. How abt a bday dance w me?
HT: Ahh a dance I can

As they were dancing, my buddy tried his chance, first putting his hands on her waist, no rejection. After while, he wrapped his hands around her and started kissing her neck, HT still didnt stop him. Then I knew she was high already, perfect timing, I thought to myself.

Johnnykhan
02-06-2014, 10:56 AM
i'm waiting for the next installment!!

creaminbread
03-06-2014, 01:38 AM
3P scene incoming! Thanks bro.