PDA

View Full Version : Broken condoms?

thaiholebanger
03-10-2005, 10:58 AM
First off sorry if there is a thread of this topic before...I did a search and could not find any so I'm starting one.
Of the condoms that all ther bros tried out there what are the brands that broke on you? So far luckly none of my condoms broke. I have tried Durex Extra Safe, Durex Feather Thin and one of those that the WL uses (donno what brand).

Sammy Jr
03-10-2005, 11:01 AM
No condoms is safe from breakage. Many reason that can cause it to break. Tried durex in Thailand and break. Give me the shiver. Want to cheong, protection is must. if break, GOD BLESS YOU! GODs Will I guess :D

Lowell
03-10-2005, 11:05 AM
I had a condom break on me once.

Thankfully, it was when i was banging my girlfriend.

I will tell you brothers...you WILL know when the condom breaks. Its like a ripping feeling, fuck, i thought my cock tear or something.

When i saw it was the condom..........heng ah........

You CAN prevent it from breaking....its how you fit it on hehe.

But i'm not going to talk about that now............

duke
03-10-2005, 11:05 AM
First off sorry if there is a thread of this topic before...I did a search and could not find any so I'm starting one.
Of the condoms that all ther bros tried out there what are the brands that broke on you? So far luckly none of my condoms broke. I have tried Durex Extra Safe, Durex Feather Thin and one of those that the WL uses (donno what brand).

Well I have my fair share of broken condoms, I broke at least 7 to 8 on WL, the 1st few really freak me out :eek: ...... I remember going back to the House and check on the gals after 3 months , boy was i relived when i found her still working there..... for another year......

sg_boytoy
03-10-2005, 04:22 PM
... you WILL know when the condom breaks. Its like a ripping feeling, fuck, i thought my cock tear or something...

Wah lao eh~ at that moment immediately shrink right, I would have been scared like shit man, ke ke ke :D

pheelit
13-10-2005, 11:15 PM
I've broken 2 CDs with WLs before - both were this Korean brand "Corex". The 1st one happened about 6 months ago and the 2nd about 4 months ago. Quite worried so went for STD check and HIV screens, one about 2 weeks after the 2nd breakage, and the 2nd just a HIV screen 3 weeks ago. Heng ah, all clear. :p

The 1st time it happened, I felt the darn thing rip as I was thrusting hard and fast, so quickly pull out and change CD. The 2nd time, I din know and ended up firing my whole load into the young WL. Only found out when withdrawing my semi-limp dick, and saw all my spunk flowing out the side of her pussy - accidental CIP. Both of us panic.

In both cases, the breaks happened after some screwing, and then the lady blowing me with the condom on before I continue screwing again, very hard and fast (maciam blue film style lah :D ). I avoid switching to BJs halfway now. I've also switched to bringing my own - Durex or Okamoto, so far so good, no breaks after many pieces. No more Corex for me!

akiyo
14-10-2005, 11:23 AM
i got no experience of breaking condoms. u guys too agrressive?
so from the way u describe is like literally broken?

what if there is just a bigger hole not visible to the naked eye? is this consider broken?

Rof|maoxz
14-10-2005, 12:52 PM

what if there is just a bigger hole not visible to the naked eye? is this consider broken?

A well lubricated condom + pussy won't cause your condom to break easily. :)

dt3305
14-10-2005, 04:28 PM
Durex and Okomoto are the best reliable brand you can get. I always almost use Durex Extra Safe...

Important thing is when you tear open the package, be careful not to rip the condom also. Squeeze the tip of the condom as you unroll down your penis. Sometims, when the gals gives you BJ, their finger nails or teeth or wear on jewellery will cut the condom, small minor cut that is...when you use the same condom and whack, it may break as its layer has been damaged by the cut. Whe condom break, its like a balloon burst, you can feel the whole condom break away...

Safety precaution is to remove condom after BJ and put on new one before you proceed to fuck...but I am guilty myself of not changing new condom also but heng ar, each time ok..no breakage and leakage. I also very kiasu. I will take the used condom after the FJ and fill with water and see whether any leakage...the gal usually laugh and ask me what experiment I am doing...i tell them want to see sperm swimming...haha

if you cheong overseas, better bring the condom you buy in S'pore as the condom sold here meant for our Asian size. I bought condom once in Austrlia and knnb, damn big siah...wear also can feel like dropping off, some more already erected and my manhood an't that small also in width and length...

pheelit
19-10-2005, 11:13 AM

Bro,
I don't usually check a CD for leaks b/f and after use :D I only noticed the CDs were broken because they were shredded - you know like a balloon when it bursts? The only bit intact was the thicker ring at the base. Mr Dick was bare in all his glory! I just hope the 2nd WL didn't go back to LOS and have a little pheelit.:eek:

sequence79
22-10-2005, 12:32 AM
how safe are those condoms provided in TNs? for me i always use the one the girls provide.

there was once i was ramping a TN gal's mouth, and her teeth was like rubbing in and out on the condom, quite scared that it break. :eek: