PDA

View Full Version : USA cheonger visiting in 3 weeks

BacchusWest
23-04-2014, 09:50 AM
First time in Singapore... Anyone want to grab some drinks and show me the mongering sights? In return I can tell you all about cheonging in the USA, South/Central America and Europe. I'm 47, been mongering for 10 years or so. My mission is to bang women from every country on the planet, haha! :D My preference is for local SYT but also like the PRC and others.

sammyboyfor
23-04-2014, 10:08 AM
First time in Singapore... Anyone want to grab some drinks and show me the mongering sights? In return I can tell you all about cheonging in the USA, South/Central America and Europe. I'm 47, been mongering for 10 years or so. My mission is to bang women from every country on the planet, haha! :D My preference is for local SYT but also like the PRC and others.

I'm sure you'll get a response of some sort.

You should repost in the orgies section. :D

BacchusWest
23-04-2014, 10:32 AM
Very funny!

PS /not/ looking for an orgy. Well, not with any guys, yo! :D

BacchusWest
29-04-2014, 03:45 PM
Sorry, I can't read what you posted.

Any wise sifu out there willing to help a fellow bro out? International knowledge exchange + beer, does it get any better than that?

comm
29-04-2014, 04:34 PM
geylang only got china or thai or vietnam

PeaceKris
29-04-2014, 04:55 PM
.I'm 47. My mission is to bang women from every country on the planet, haha! :D My preference is for local SYT but also like the PRC and others.

You should repost in the orgies section. :D
Sammyboyfor is the owner of SBF. He is serious / not joking. Orgies section best as you wish to bang women from every country. PRCs ' preference for Chinese only. Local SYTs not easy - unless you are young/handsome.

BacchusWest
02-05-2014, 07:04 AM
Ah, I see. Ok, well I posted in that section and will see what happens.

Maybe not young, but handsome (for a bule hahah!), does that count for anything? :D

Valuable
03-05-2014, 01:06 AM
Ah, I see. Ok, well I posted in that section and will see what happens.

Maybe not young, but handsome (for a bule hahah!), does that count for anything? :D

Important is the dick must perform well :D

BacchusWest
03-05-2014, 05:18 AM
Important is the dick must perform well :D

No troubles there. I don't take/need little blue pills.

Valuable
03-05-2014, 08:18 PM
No troubles there. I don't take/need little blue pills.

Good for you .. be prepare to enjoy urself :D