PDA

View Full Version : Life of a Successful Woman

Pages : [1] 2

Falicia
21-04-2014, 10:17 PM
Hi everyone, I am Falicia and I have been divorced for 7 years but my life as a single woman with a 8 year old boy remains colourful with lotsa activities.

I am 42 this year but i have maintained my perfect figure for the last 7 years when my ex hubby left me and i raised my boy up myself. I was very down at that time and my determination helped me into what I am today through hard wotk as well as some support.

i have come across this website through a friend and wanna share my colourful activities with you guys.

i am currently a VP in a local bank and not many people know my dark secrets, so I just wanna share with all of u here ,just for the sake of leisure.

edwintantan
22-04-2014, 07:47 AM
Hello welcome to the club
Let heard more from you

bebe69
22-04-2014, 08:01 AM
Hi everyone, I am Falicia and I have been divorced for 7 years but my life as a single woman with a 8 year old boy remains colourful with lotsa activities.

I am 42 this year but i have maintained my perfect figure for the last 7 years when my ex hubby left me and i raised my boy up myself. I was very down at that time and my determination helped me into what I am today through hard wotk as well as some support.

i have come across this website through a friend and wanna share my colourful activities with you guys.

i am currently a VP in a local bank and not many people know my dark secrets, so I just wanna share with all of u here ,just for the sake of leisure.

hi there, nice to have a fellow sis around!
welcome

ljdevil
22-04-2014, 08:02 AM
Whao...VP. cool to have a sis aroundd here with high earning power, your life must be damn interesting

uboat2000
22-04-2014, 08:07 AM
Hi. Welcome. Please share your dark side. Hope it is just as crazy as mine.

SGman73
22-04-2014, 08:08 AM

Falicia, we wait silently 4 ur stories... :D

timgoh1999
22-04-2014, 08:12 AM
welcome falicia:D

leo_ng77
22-04-2014, 08:17 AM

Welcome but this is a public forum. There is a risk of being exposed.

acidicavex
22-04-2014, 08:42 AM
Wow even a VP is here to share some dark side. Camp to read.

lanus
22-04-2014, 08:44 AM
VP= Very popular

Different abbreviation....

Camping...

Tallchap
22-04-2014, 09:08 AM
Tallchap is here to camp, pls share your ups & down wif us 👍

bberry
22-04-2014, 09:09 AM
Another Camper here

Ookt
22-04-2014, 09:15 AM
TS,,,already buy pop corn,,come continue..

risingeast
Yes, let's hear your dark side..

milksusu
camping...

doubletap
22-04-2014, 09:58 AM
hi Fal,

how come u said wanna share.............. then share until no sound no sight? everyone s waiting for yr dark stories.:cool:

unsung80
22-04-2014, 10:05 AM

Welcome to the forum sweetie. I bet all of us is eagerly waiting for your next posting, we will patiently wait since you are new here.

kingdom8
22-04-2014, 10:10 AM
Transfomer show....Dark side of the moon...lol...

hermit1313
22-04-2014, 10:15 AM
hehe be happy to join you in your dark side of your world... haha... post your stories fast...

condomers
22-04-2014, 10:53 AM
VP= Very popular

Different abbreviation....

Camping...

Haha.. Vice president in a local bank and now is

Very POPULAR in sammyboy..:D:D:D

Thommmm
22-04-2014, 11:00 AM
story of a milf :D

Do visit http://sensualtoys.weebly.com/ for pleasure

micmac888
22-04-2014, 11:17 AM
What's your definition of "successful" ?

Gd2day
22-04-2014, 11:25 AM

I am interested in contacting you....I am also close to your age....have kids of my own....if you wish....PM me back....

lookingard76
22-04-2014, 12:20 PM
think everyone would like to have u. hehe

ah rat
22-04-2014, 12:42 PM
I am 42 this year but i have maintained my perfect figure for the last 7 years

Sis,able to share some pixs of yr perfect figure :D

superoy
22-04-2014, 12:44 PM
i also wanna know wat perfect figure is like....lol

SPman
22-04-2014, 12:56 PM
Waiting for yr update.

Falicia
22-04-2014, 01:44 PM
Thanks everyone for your comments.
I used to weigh 79kg before my divorce and I was always being a target of abuse. After my divorce I had tried working in various companies as a admin staff but did not stay long as the bosses always complained that I was too fat and slow. Feeling dejected, I went to the gym to work out to lose my fats and even till today, its still my weekly routine. Over the years, I have shed my fats and my weight has been maintaining at 49kg with a sufficient omph in my boobs standing at 34D and a beautifully curved ass which never fail to attract men. I had also changed my dressing from a tshirt/jeans lady to a tight fitting dress or tight slim fit pants

Falicia
22-04-2014, 01:45 PM
Let heard more from you

Thank u bro, hope you can continue to read

gobal100
22-04-2014, 02:17 PM
Everyone got it fair share

lonely_12kev
22-04-2014, 04:54 PM
keep it going....;)

StillLearning
22-04-2014, 08:03 PM
I used to weigh 79kg before my divorce and I was always being a target of abuse. After my divorce I had tried working in various companies as a admin staff but did not stay long as the bosses always complained that I was too fat and slow. Feeling dejected, I went to the gym to work out to lose my fats and even till today, its still my weekly routine. Over the years, I have shed my fats and my weight has been maintaining at 49kg with a sufficient omph in my boobs standing at 34D and a beautifully curved ass which never fail to attract men. I had also changed my dressing from a tshirt/jeans lady to a tight fitting dress or tight slim fit pants

Congratulations!

Although I have no proof to dispute your post, based on my experience, I believe that it is difficult for an individual who weighs 49kg to have 34D breasts.

Before we got married, my wife at 5 ft 7 inches, about 123 pounds (56kg), was 34C, 23, 33. After 4 children, she is about 140 pounds (63kg), 36D.

Therefore, for an individual who is 49kg, depending on her height, it is very unlikely for her to be 34D, because 34 is very round and D is very big. I speculate it is more likely to be 32B or 32C.

NRider
22-04-2014, 08:14 PM

Great start, pitching my tent for more updates ya ..;)

kennethlee
22-04-2014, 08:19 PM
Thank you for sharing..

bo liao
22-04-2014, 08:43 PM
........because 34 is very round and D is very big. I speculate it is more likely to be 32B or 32C.

Size number (eg. 32, 34) got nothing to do with roundness.
It's the measurement of the torso.

Cup D big? I'm sure many bros here would love the feel... :D

acidicavex
22-04-2014, 08:55 PM
Congratz on slimming down so how u rose to be a VP of a bank?? Is that the dark secret?? A admin to a VP??

Falicia
22-04-2014, 09:38 PM
Yes I am staing my exact weight n stats as from 4 years ago till now. After my divorce, I had a really hard time, trying to find a job to earn a living. I worked in many sectors and never stayed long. However, after my transformation, I began to get attraction from many men as well as many bosses. But I had never accepted any invitation until about 2 years ago. I was working late at work with a male colleague and he suggested to go for a short drink after our OT and I thought why not. We went for a light dinner and proceeded to a pub for drinks. After some drinks, he told me he had to go as his wife was pestering him to go home, so he asked me whether wanna leave as well. I was enjoying my drinks so I told him I wanted to drink a little more before I go, and I asked him to go home first as I can go back myself. And he left me soon after. I was enjoying myself with the music and i thought I had not stepped into a pub/club for sometime after I got married. I kinda like that kind of environment and began to order some more drinks. Later the pub got crowded and there was a tall Caucasian guy who sat beside me to drink. He later said hi to me and made intro o himself. As I had not been active in this circle for a long while, It took me sometime to react. I finally opened up to him and we chatted like friends and he bought us more drinks. As we drank quite a lot, we both became tipsy and I can tell u i lost control of myself. We danced together with our bodies grinding each other and we both got very high but yet not drunk.
He, I remember his name is Richard, whispered to my ears to leave the bar to go to another place and I just followed him. We hopped into the cab and immediately we smooched like long lost lover. The feeling was too powerful for me as I had not kissed a guy for many years. I just sat and let him kissed me all over, and the cab uncle had a good view of what happened at the back of his seat. Richard necked me and pressed 1 of his palm onto my breast and I felt so great that i let a soft moan into his ear and he laughed.
Richard actually brought me to his hotel room at Carlton hotel. It was a nice suite and He stayed there for 3 nights. The night we met was actually his last night in Singapore before he flew off and he told me the truth when we were in the cab. I got disappointed and thought of leaving after we alighted from the cab, but he pleaded me to spend his last night with him. So I went up his room with him with many thoughts on my mind. I was thinking oh my god, I had never been screwed by caucasian before and i had always had a dream of sleeping with a white men. It was a moment came true and Richard was indeed suave for his age. He was 50 at that moment but he looked 30s.
Without letting go of my hand, he held it safely into his and we got into the lift. It was crowded and he pulled me onto him as I stood behind him. I could feel his hard on instantly.

Falicia
22-04-2014, 09:41 PM
He held my hand and pulled me up towards him and he stuff his beautiful lips onto mine and we kissed again, now without anyone peeping. We kissed for a good 10 minutes with lotsa touching and caressing and soon we took off each other's clothes and stared at each other. Richard commented that holy shit he had never seen such a beautiful pair of melons before and I returned his compliments by saying that his penis was the longest i had ever seen. He corrected me by saying I should say the longest penis I would have sucked, which is the truth at the moment though. He asked me whether had i been fucked by a white man before and I lied that I had white men all the time, although deep inside my heart at that moment i was feeling nervous. 1 side of me wanted him but the other side of me told me that he would never return after making love. However I succumbed to the evil side of wanting him fuck me by letting him took charge. He gropped my boobs and sucked really hard. It was half ecstacy and half painful as he sucked and licked my nips. He commented i had huge areola and I told him many guys had sucked on them thats y, without telling him i had a boy.
We grew in passion and soon i was on my knees blowing him hard. he was rough though, slamming my head hard towards his crotch and he pulled my hair hard when he shot his whole load into my mouth. I wanted to spit out but he demanded i swallowed and slowly i swallowed his cum in.
We rested on the sofa for a good 15 minutes chatting and teasing, he stood up and suddenly carried me to the kitchen area and left me at the table. He ordered me to prone like a tiger would do and i did as told. He lifted my butt up and shoved his face into my ass and licked my hole till I went heaven. It was really climatic and I came within seconds.
He was so good in his licking that my juices flowed non stop down my thigh while still at the prone position. He smacked my ass hard and moved downwards to my pussy and eat the very wet pussy. I could not control myself as i let go tones of moaning that stimulated him. His ego grew , as well as his manhood, he suddenly stuffed his penis into my pussy and did me doggie.
It was such a wonderful feeling as I had not had sex for so long, and to do it again with a dream man was a dream came through. He really fucked me hard in doggie without any condom and smacked my ass hard while thrusting. I can't explain that kind of feeling but i came round after round with each thrust of his. We changed position after a while and Richard seemed to be very experience in sex leading me into many positions. I had never had such lasting n wonderful sex as my ex husband was a 1 minute man. I let my feelings out enjoying every thrust of Richard until He eventually came. He fucked me for a good 45 minutes in all different positions before shooting his cum all onto my boobs. But that was not all, it was just the starting of our wild night..........

Charted
22-04-2014, 09:44 PM
Hi Falicia, I am also in the banking industry, love to hear more stories from you.

Falicia
22-04-2014, 09:47 PM
Let heard more from you

thanks edwin

bigmannow
22-04-2014, 10:13 PM
camping here with chips and fries ...

HunterJ
22-04-2014, 10:43 PM
Welcome! Please feel free to pour your hidden feelings and release your emotions here... Enjoy your stay! =)

The Stalker
22-04-2014, 10:48 PM
VP in local banks are common. All the big titles haha

bombshell
22-04-2014, 10:58 PM
Dun care whether u are lowest in the job scale or the highest on the corporate ladder..one thing to be sure.. u got high sex drive boh? cos that's what almost 90 over percent of ppl here process..:Dwaiting for u to shine..:p

Wintermelontea
22-04-2014, 11:12 PM
Nice...I love VPs...they are Very Pro in all things that they do :p

Please share more soon.

vince_loh
22-04-2014, 11:15 PM
Pm me. Thanks.

StillLearning
22-04-2014, 11:20 PM
Size number (eg. 32, 34) got nothing to do with roundness.
It's the measurement of the torso.

Cup D big? I'm sure many bros here would love the feel... :D

For a lady who is 49kg, it is unlikely for her to have a rib cage of 34, as in 34D

RADIOJ
22-04-2014, 11:23 PM
Support u sis!
Not easy to raise a boy on ur own.
See u already have along queue of supporters eagerly waiting for ur update.
VP might be vy busy with workloads, just dont let us wait too long haha
Thanks

cls2002be
23-04-2014, 02:27 AM
Welcome sis, camping here :)

calex
23-04-2014, 07:55 AM
Hi sis welcome to this forum . But it do help us to read your exciting story

By paragraphing. Thanks sis

eddtan1
23-04-2014, 08:31 AM
Hmmmmmmm....MILF...my fav
Welcome Sis...pitching up tent liao with wine and cheese...please continue:D

doubletap
23-04-2014, 08:53 AM
Hi sis welcome to this forum . But it do help us to read your exciting story

By paragraphing. Thanks sis

yes, I was reading closer n closer, cos without paragraphing, it was damn hard to read in between the lines...........

francined69
23-04-2014, 10:19 AM
Pitching tent here as well! Welcome Falicia!

Robinhood2910
23-04-2014, 10:57 AM
Did the session with Richard somehow helped sis to climb the coporate ladder?

t13696
23-04-2014, 11:15 AM
Nice shaving ... waiting for more ...Cheers !!!

m435i
23-04-2014, 11:43 AM
Pah tentage. Camping in for more.

acidicavex
23-04-2014, 12:31 PM
Nice shaving ... waiting for more ...Cheers !!!

Bro how u know she is shave???

Rasta Marley
23-04-2014, 12:35 PM
Bro how u know she is shave???

He he, think he mis-spelt; probably meant "sharing" :p

Hi Sister Falicia, nice to see you here sharing. This forum is all about sharing, so you are certainly welcome my dear lady.

Camping here to hear more juicy and wild details :D

79trying
23-04-2014, 12:39 PM
Nice sharing ... VP .... Wow! ;)

localguylor
23-04-2014, 12:49 PM
He fucked me for a good 45 minutes in all different positions before shooting his cum all onto my boobs. But that was not all, it was just the starting of our wild night.......... :eek:

Wow, really 45min of non stop action!
U also can lor..can take the pumping action for so long.

I must train really really hard lor...lol

unsung80
23-04-2014, 01:02 PM
I had never had such lasting n wonderful sex as my ex husband was a 1 minute man. I let my feelings out enjoying every thrust of Richard until He eventually came. He fucked me for a good 45 minutes in all different positions before shooting his cum all onto my boobs. But that was not all, it was just the starting of our wild night..........

Many girls would have sore pussy after i pump then hard for more than 15mins. Your pussy is top notch i should say, or the crave for sex.. Good story VP, keep coming.

Turtle
23-04-2014, 01:30 PM
50 shades of grey.....hmmm... envy Ang moh still so strong. Keke

lostbird
23-04-2014, 02:43 PM
Hi Sis,

Thanks for the write up and looking forward for more update, cheers.

regards.

Ang MOh always hv more chance then local guys:(

SGman73
23-04-2014, 02:50 PM
Hi Sis,

Thanks for the write up and looking forward for more update, cheers.

regards.

Ang MOh always hv more chance then local guys:(

Bro, not very true.. We have our share provided you know how to tease a women well.. Trust me.. Have fate on CHINESE man!

solamesio
23-04-2014, 03:33 PM
nice story, bet u still have lot of fun now aday

yang punk
23-04-2014, 04:22 PM
Well sis, you can easily put the doubters here to rest by showing a pix of your D-cup boobs. But losing so much weight probably resulted in saggy boobs as well unless...:p

Falicia
23-04-2014, 10:41 PM
After a while , Richard got up and carried me upwards into the bathroom. The bathroom was so huge that there was a jacuzzi inside. He layed me into the jacuzzi and began to fill it with water. He told me to enjoy the jacuzzi while he went out to get 2 glasses of wine. He came in with our wine and came into the jacuzzi enjoying with me, We had a good chat again and he asked me several sensitive questions. He asked me how I felt being screwed by him as compared to other guys and I told him the truth that I have not had sex for a few years. He looked surprised and said he thought I love sex a lot cause I kept moaning and asking him for more. I told him he was really good and the best I ever had. This aroused him further and he told me he would give me a harder time. I half joked that I was all ready for him while on my mind i was terrified. terrified because I knew he was just using me as a sex object and I do not know my pussy can take it anot as I felt painful after a long sex. He drank up his wine, and told me to get ready in a few minutes time. he said he would last longer than the first time and I would begged him for more, I told him I don't think so, as I had never begged any guys to fuck me more,he sniggled and said "you shall see".

clubenjoy
23-04-2014, 10:41 PM
Hmmmmmmm....MILF...my fav
Welcome Sis...pitching up tent liao with wine and cheese...please continue:D

I cheers with u.

My is champagne and hor fun

Camping camping.;)

Welcome sis and thks for ur share.

francined69
23-04-2014, 10:44 PM
Waiting for next episode

maui_boy
23-04-2014, 10:50 PM
欢迎欢迎!!!!!!!!!

unsung80
23-04-2014, 11:51 PM
ic, an ego thing for an ang mo..

Blurri
24-04-2014, 12:35 AM
Camping for more.....

tomyumgong
24-04-2014, 12:36 AM
Got also MP in this forum...who knows :)

jackurass
24-04-2014, 12:41 AM
hi Falicia,welcome to the club.
hope u enjoy ur stay here.

eeemen
24-04-2014, 12:55 AM
Love MILF stories, especially bankers! Camping here for more! Cheers, ....................

R32wanfun
24-04-2014, 01:09 AM
Camping here with peanuts n beers.....bring in more stories sis...

nightfly1966
24-04-2014, 02:41 AM
Bloody awesome read! Can't wait for round#2...:D

Falicia
24-04-2014, 12:37 PM
Richard scooped me out of the jacuzzi and flipped me iver his body. He adjusted the position till my face was directly in front of his penis and demanded me to suck it. I did as told in that position and soon got giddy as blood started to flow in my head. Told him I can't take it anymore but he stuffed his penis further in my mouth and started to pump it as though he was fucking.
He has a strong pair of arms and he just held on to my body upside down with ease. He started abusing me with words while still fucking my mouth, calling me bitch and my mouth grew sore due to his long dick.
He let me down after a while and I felt so giddy that I fell onto him. He hugged me and asked me to bend down in front of the wash basin. He kneeled down behind me and before I knew, he was already licking my pussy again, leaving me gasping for air. My pussy was so wet that juices flowed onto his face but I was simply enjoying it. He licked further in and ate the whole pussy, making me moaned like a sorry bitch.
It might have turned him on as he went on to lick my asshole! No men had done this to me before and I must admit it was a heavenly feel, think it triggered my g spot and I knew I could not take it anymore with his tongue going round my asshole. I was left in my own world that I knew I wanted him to fuck me, so eventually I begged him to start screwing me.
He laughed heartily and said to me "see, I told you u would beg me to fuck u"! I didn't care and grabbed his penis and inserted into my pussy. But he pulled it out , leaving me desperate. He used his penis to rub against my ass and playing outside my pussy without penetration. I was in the state of climax and I needed him to fuck me or else I would turn crazy. He refused and played me out thoroughly, leaving me in desire. Just when I was feeling terrible, he lift up both of my legs and penetrated me from behind in a super man position. I was pushed to my limit and I came in a few minutes after his furious screwing. It was a great position and I certainly love it.
He continued pumping after I came and he moved his penis to my ass and analed me. It was very painful initially but after he penetrated, I felt very high. After a few more thrusts, he came into me and he let out a very sexy moan!

FrOsTy-CoLd
24-04-2014, 01:08 PM
Great encounter from an older man.

eddtan1
24-04-2014, 01:13 PM
Getting hotter with the story...frosty-cold...come join me in my tent...cool me down...:D

TS...great writing...read liao very steam...

Xgenre
24-04-2014, 01:21 PM
Although I have no proof to dispute your post, based on my experience, I believe that it is difficult for an individual who weighs 49kg to have 34D breasts.

Therefore, for an individual who is 49kg, depending on her height, it is very unlikely for her to be 34D, because 34 is very round and D is very big. I speculate it is more likely to be 32B or 32C.

It is possible. I've ever had a girl 163 cm/ 41 kg / 34 D cup. Waist I think only 23 inch. Papaya shaped. Light bones. Another reason why she is so light is because she hardly has any backside. Such girls do exist and because they are so rare, it is a once in a life time experience.

Sunshine_apple
24-04-2014, 01:22 PM
Wow Sis, camping for more..... Share your experience with us....

cheers :p

lostbird
24-04-2014, 01:30 PM
wow Sis,

Good description!!!!! my " brother " saluted you and "sweat" on his head after reading your text.:o

diputs1269
24-04-2014, 03:45 PM
Wow Sis, camping for more..... Share your experience with us....

cheers :p

Yes camping for more for the damn nice sexperience. :D

Falicia
24-04-2014, 10:00 PM
We carried on having sex for another few hours before Richard called it a day and we fell asleep. When I woke up, I realised it was 7am in the morning and I had to rush room to change for work. As Richard was still very much asleep, I left a message and my contact number for him before I left, but he did not contact me at all..so I thought to myself in the office, well it was just a ONS, so don't dwell on it. During lunch, I got no appetite, so I stayed in the office and thought about the previous night. I cried a little and felt being silly. But after a good cry, I decided to turn sexy as I thought since I was single, why not enjoy myself without putting feelings into it. Wiping off my tears, I wanted to be loved by all men and decided to act sweet and caring towards every men.
Just then, my boss walked into the office and was surprised that I did not go out for lunch with the rest. He asked me to go into his office and have a chat.
As I was wearing a loose blouse and a tight pants that day, he was peeping inside my blouse while he was standing behind me as i was seated down, dirty slimy old fellow. He put his hand and patted my shoulder and said he wanted to fire me. I was shocked upon hearing that and demanded why. He said he is not impressed with my admin job, that's why he wanted to fire me. I begged him not to, as I told him i have a family to feed and then he laughed loudly.
He massaged my shoulder, to my discomfort and said he would offer me another position in the company.I asked him what position and he replied PA.
He sat down on his seat and began to talk business with me as i was still recovering from shock. His eyes never leave my boobs and he said being his PA is a very easy job. Just follow him to meetings and dinners and prepare paper work. I thought oh what easy job, so I agreed to be his PA.
My boss is a sleazy old man, in his 60s, who always changes his PA. At that time, I did not know what was the job scope of the PA,just knew that she always followed him around. I thought that was my break and I could earn more money. He prepared a contract for me immediately and asked me to sign it on the spot to take immediate effect. I signed it immediately without looking through it thoroughly and returned to him and he asked me whether confirm taking up the job. I said yes firmly and he laughed out loudly again. He said to me he would really want to see my big breasts now and I got infuriated. I told him not to be so vulgar but he threw the contract right in front of my face and asked me to read it. To my horror the contract was a scam one! The contract stated that I must obey his orders without any resistance. I told him I can't accept that but he threatened me with sacking me immediately and I would be left with no jobs.
He told me to think carefully and give him an answer in 5 minutes. If I wanted to continue to be his PA, then I would listen to his orders, if not I can leave his office without any money. I wanted to leave but at that moment I was only left with a few bucks in my purse, so I thought if being his PA can earn lotsa money, just let him take a little bit of advantage then.
I finally relented and agreed and he took out wads of cash and asked me to go over to his side to collect it. I bite my lips and went over and he told me if i were to strip in front of him, all the cash would go to me. I saw the cash which amounted to about $1000, and and walked straight to him, acting shy, although inside my heart i already knew what to expect. He asked me to sit on his lap and began to touch me all over after i sat. I was feeling dirty but I only thought of the cash.He went into my top and squeezed my boobs. I had to act enjoying it and at the same time trying to push his hands away,this made him very high. He later ordered me to take off all my clothes. Which I also did with acting skills.

bigmannow
25-04-2014, 09:43 PM
Wow... got such a boss ??

StillLearning
26-04-2014, 08:06 AM
It is possible. I've ever had a girl 163 cm/ 41 kg / 34 D cup. Waist I think only 23 inch. Papaya shaped. Light bones. Another reason why she is so light is because she hardly has any backside. Such girls do exist and because they are so rare, it is a once in a life time experience.

OK, thank you.

Very rare, unusual physical shape and body mass.

coolguy71
26-04-2014, 09:04 AM
Hehe.. you sure this story is about a successful woman?.. sound like a sulty woman or kept woman..

But keep coming.. great entertrainment...hehe

Cheers.

rooney88
26-04-2014, 04:35 PM
nice read, keep it coming..

jameschong1
26-04-2014, 09:59 PM
[QUOTE=Falicia;10883862]Hi everyone, I am Falicia and I have been divorced for 7 years but my life as a single woman with a 8 year old boy remains colourful with lotsa activities.

=======
u know ex-fire chief, ex-drug mata?
by the way, many bankers commit suicide recently.
vp? Very Painful?

Glen2712
27-04-2014, 01:25 PM
Thread subscribed! ;)

P.S: List Of UPPEES is not in full due to the capacity limitation of the signature function (not be longer than 300 characters excluding BB Code markup). Rest assured I've all ur nicks n u'll be awarded. If I do missed u, kindly PM me. :)

Appreciate the PM, Bro David_Ginola, Bro Rw6828, Bro Myo_Swee, Bro XboxSG, Bro Best123, Bro Ahnook78, Bro bhoven, Bro VOGS, Bro nacho, Bro desk13, Bro BatistaSG, Bro steamystreamsg, Bro Linkus, Bro Regaine, Bro evo7_5, Bro Thongchai and Bro 4am'rs!

eeemen
27-04-2014, 05:24 PM
Sounds like you were abused as a PA , which in turn made you a successful banker? Do carry onz pls, cheers, ....................

Falicia
27-04-2014, 11:06 PM
He went to lock up the door and closed up the curtains by the door. He ordered me to climb onto his table and go on all fours, like a dog. I did as told and he sat on his chair while his hands were roaming all over my body. I felt sick throughout but thinking of the cash , I bit my lips through the ordeal. His hands grabbed my boobs and caressed my nipples and moved his hands down my ass. he ordered me to lie on his table and protrude my ass up, which i did too. The sick him use both his hands to prise open my ass crack and played with my ass for a good 10 minutes before commenting that : oh you had been fucked in the ass before. I kept quiet and he kept playing with my ass and kissing my bum cheeks and even licking them. I felt disgusted being played by him but I bite through it. He then moved his hands to my vagina and inserted 1 finger into it ,making me scream!. I had no choice but to fake a moan and he abused me with lotsa words saying : you are a mother fucking bitch, always see u wear sexy clothes to office and now i lay my fucking hands on your fucking body, soon i will fuck u hard until u begged me to stop. I played along with him and nodded admitting i was a fucking bitch, in order to satisfy him. He took out his finger and began to explore my pussy, asking me sensitive questions like how many men had fucked me before, I don't dare to tell him about my rendezvous with Richard, but told him I had not had sex for many years, this answer made him happy and he said he will give me a hard fuck, but i asked him how will he repay me? He said he will pay me well and I just smiled at him. Just then , we heard my colleagues coming back from lunch and he asked me to dress up and go out. I dressed up and was about to get out of his office, He push his cash into my hands before squeezing my butt and smiled evily at me, telling me there would be more.

Falicia
27-04-2014, 11:09 PM
Sounds like you were abused as a PA , which in turn made you a successful banker? Do carry onz pls, cheers, ....................

yes i was but i did move on later

Falicia
27-04-2014, 11:12 PM
nice read, keep it coming..

thanks so much, will post more

2335 Man
27-04-2014, 11:25 PM
TQ sis for the story. Some points for the job well done.

Good day everyday

washere
27-04-2014, 11:52 PM
Good read !!

starbucks
28-04-2014, 12:09 AM
juicy story and very entertaining!!! hope you are living comfortably now! pitching tent

Rick555
28-04-2014, 10:44 AM
Hi Sis, nice story...:D

Camping... Camping... setting up camp fire :p

Falicia
28-04-2014, 12:27 PM
Soon after I got out of his office, my colleagues looked at me with bewilderment. When the boss came out of his office to make an announcement that I had been made his PA, the whole office started to isolate me from them. I knew what was coming, but for the sake of money, decided to hang on there and made use of my beauty to keep the dirty old man happy.
The next few days were pretty ordinary as boss's wife was hanging out with him and he only talked to me about work. However, once his wife went away, he passed me money to buy some sexy clothes as he needed me to accompany him to important functions.

Falicia
28-04-2014, 05:17 PM
I spent all his money on clothes, drinks and spa. I went to Avalon alone and drowned myself with a bottle of louis 13. I was approached by several men but only 1 attracted me. He was from Jordan and looked so suave in his 20s. He hooked me up and we danced on the dance floor. He grind his penis on my ass the whole night and never shy to put his hand under my tight skirt. When it was time, he brought me back to his apartment in Newton.

R32wanfun
28-04-2014, 05:22 PM
Wow...... That was steamy...... Whats next??? Cant wait for more:p

lyons
28-04-2014, 05:26 PM
Hi Sis,

Nice story :) Keep it up.

viviankoh
28-04-2014, 07:49 PM
Thanks for sharing sis,.

MattJB
28-04-2014, 08:26 PM
Action packed story.
Keep it up.

francined69
28-04-2014, 09:16 PM
Action in Newton

Falicia
29-04-2014, 10:04 AM
The Jordanian guy, Azril was a total beast after we reached his apartment. He tortured me with lotsa hitting. He love to see women in pain and estacy all together but sex with him was indeed heavenly.
Azril tore off my dress completely and threw it off his apartment. He also ripped off my thongs with his hand and threw aside. We frenched and his tongue wriggled into my mouth and I almost died of suffocation. He followed it up by pushing me hard onto the wall and began licking me from neck to pussy, like a hungry ghost.
He penetrated his huge hairy penis into my pussy, leaving me gasped in estacy. He screwed me vigorously in standing position and even slapped me in the process for making loud moans.
He turned me over and ordered me to bend forward and he did me in doggie position with constant slapping of my butt. It was painful but enjoyable and in the end he came, shooting all his cum onto my butt, which felt so sore after his constant slapping.
Later, I noticed my butt was bruised and he continued to slap harder making me endured the pain.

copper
29-04-2014, 02:32 PM
I rather say 90% is fiction 10% is truth, anyway great story to read through.

saas
29-04-2014, 05:41 PM
Power lah, multinational Falicia

Falicia
29-04-2014, 07:55 PM
I layed flat down on the floor feeling so drained out from the hard sex and his constant slapping caused my butt to be very painful. Azril offered me a glass of wine and I sat up drinking, but my ass was reeling in pain. He pulled me up and rubbed my ass hard,causing me to scream in pain. He found it funny and continued to rub hard on my ass. I could not take the pain and i spilled the whole glass of red wine onto him. That made him pissed and he demanded that I licked up all the red wine on his body. I did as told and he squeezed my ass hard enough for my tears to roll down my cheeks.
I knew my ass had bruises all over but had to endure the pain just to satisfy him. He pulled my hair with much force and slapped me for being a bitch in the club which he said I seduced him all night. I was being tortured physically as he grew in his ego. He asked me to kneel down and he bent his body forward and he asked me to lick his asshole. It was my first time doing that and I unwillingly sticked my tongue into his asshole and licked. As there were hair all around his ass and balls, my nose was tickled itchy. I suddenly thought he is sexy with so much hair and I closed my eyes and tongue fucked his hole and then sucked his balls till he climax!

dogstar
29-04-2014, 08:07 PM

upz u back bro

papachan
29-04-2014, 09:27 PM
nice story!!! keep it up...

takashi31400
29-04-2014, 11:16 PM
nice story sis.upp you liao.

porscheclub
29-04-2014, 11:32 PM
100% fiction ;)

Women don't write like this especially for a post 40, MILFs don't do raw for ONS, VPs are dime a dozen in the banking world but for the story it's generating enough heat to keep us warm :)

asdfghjkl
29-04-2014, 11:35 PM
Hope I can be a successful woman one day too.. :o

mantaray73
30-04-2014, 05:59 AM

Bro up u back +9. Cheers :D

eeemen
30-04-2014, 09:49 AM
Insanely wild sis !! Do carry onz, cheers, ....................

lostbird
30-04-2014, 10:17 AM
Hope I can be a successful woman one day too.. :o

kekeke, everyone can be a successful woman:)

vkumar
30-04-2014, 12:20 PM
Good writing!!!!
Please continue!!!

Falicia
30-04-2014, 12:33 PM
Azril turned his back to look at me and I went beneath him to give him a good blow with him still on all fours. His very hairy penis turned me on as I found it to be very sexy. Although it did smell a lil, I took it in and sucked the whole shaft into my mouth and blowed him vigorously, letting him enjoyed himself to the fullest till he shot his load into my mouth again.

Wintermelontea
30-04-2014, 12:43 PM
nice story...how many times did you two do??

Falicia
30-04-2014, 02:10 PM
nice story...how many times did you two do??

6 times plus 2 blow jobs

Wintermelontea
30-04-2014, 05:24 PM
6 times plus 2 blow jobs

you must be very sore by then

megardstorm
30-04-2014, 05:37 PM
6 times plus 2 blow jobs

Wow.... How I wish to be like him. Iron Man. :)

happyfamily
30-04-2014, 05:50 PM
Wow.... How I wish to be like him. Iron Man. :)

hahahaha. Love to be a ironman! confirm proud!

bigboy88
30-04-2014, 06:12 PM
Nice write up which I enjoy very much. Hope you are doing fine now after so long from these abuses. :)

Falicia
02-05-2014, 01:52 PM
Nice write up which I enjoy very much. Hope you are doing fine now after so long from these abuses. :)

I am good, thanks.

Falicia
02-05-2014, 02:00 PM
We rested a while and he came over to lick me again. This guy has strange fetish. He sucked all my toes and said that made him very horny. We made love for another 5 times that night and I left his place full of injuries. But in return, he gave me a huge break in my life, which I will explain later.
When I got home the next morning, my son saw my bruises all over and asked what happened to me and I just lied to him I had a big fall.:( As I needed to go to work, I had to conceal my bruises, so I wore a tight fitting blouse and a very body hugging pants that showed my curve to work, to the surprise of my dirty boss.

francined69
03-05-2014, 01:24 AM
Please continue I'm your boss will notice you!

unsung80
03-05-2014, 02:20 AM
Hey Falicia, I enjoy reading your story very much. Especially how you got slap on the butt, torture here and there. So slutty you are. Bring me on fire!

lotsfits80
03-05-2014, 07:21 AM
VP in local banks are common. All the big titles haha

Shit I read that wrong. I thought you said all big TITTIES. LOL

pleasurehobby
03-05-2014, 12:42 PM
We rested a while and he came over to lick me again. This guy has strange fetish. He sucked all my toes and said that made him very horny. We made love for another 5 times that night and I left his place full of injuries. But in return, he gave me a huge break in my life, which I will explain later.
When I got home the next morning, my son saw my bruises all over and asked what happened to me and I just lied to him I had a big fall.:( As I needed to go to work, I had to conceal my bruises, so I wore a tight fitting blouse and a very body hugging pants that showed my curve to work, to the surprise of my dirty boss.

Tell us what did your dirty boss did ;)

imodel
03-05-2014, 01:19 PM
Is this story Real?

Falicia
03-05-2014, 03:52 PM
My dirty boss got me into his office and first thing he did was to squeeze my bum, and I endured the pain. He questioned me why I wasn't wearing dress and I replied him cos I was having menses( of course I lied to him). But to my horror, he unzipped my pants and pulled it down roughly. He followed it up by pulling my thong down. He asked where was the pad? And ge saw my bruises!
He asked me questions after questions and I had to come out with another lie that it was done by my ex husband. He got annoyed and asked me to lie flat down on his office table. I did not know what he was going to do but I knew he would be up to no good.

tonyseng
03-05-2014, 03:56 PM
camp for more

Falicia
03-05-2014, 09:37 PM
With my pants and thong down to my ankle, I layed face down on his table,unknown to what he was going to do. He use his hands to touch on my ass and began rubbing the bruises, causing me to cry out in pain. He rubbed with more force which made my tears flowed. He asked me how I felt and I scolded him. I told him it was very painful and he said i deserved it, for fucking with another guy. He then slapped my ass hard enough to let people outside his room heard it. He played with my ass for a while, slapping it and squeezing it , to my agony. I pleaded with him to stop as the pain was intolerable. He said ok and sprayed his perfume onto my ass. He put his face on my ass and began to sniff at it, to my disgust. But I tolerated it and let him play, thinking of my money.

viviankoh
03-05-2014, 10:25 PM
Nice ... sis...

viviankoh
03-05-2014, 10:27 PM
Stay strong if the story is for real.

Falicia
04-05-2014, 01:05 AM
Stay strong if the story is for real.

Thanks so much

SGman73
04-05-2014, 02:04 AM
Thanks so much

Ya.. stay strong n enjoy our short & miserable life..

Falicia
05-05-2014, 12:50 PM
He began to kiss my ass slowly but loudly, and I just felt horrible being played by a dirty old man. I had to moan a little so as to make him believe I was enjoying it. His hands were roaming along my asd crack and playing with my butt hole. He suddenly sticked his tongue into my butt hole and licked it. As that was 1 of my gspot, I couldn't control myself and gave out a loud moan while my hands were gripping tightly at the egde of the table. He seemed to enjoy it as he spent about 15 mins licking it ,and only stopped when his office phone rang.

takashi31400
05-05-2014, 02:22 PM
nice story,thanks for the update sis.:) up you my humble 3.

He began to kiss my ass slowly but loudly, and I just felt horrible being played by a dirty old man. I had to moan a little so as to make him believe I was enjoying it. His hands were roaming along my asd crack and playing with my butt hole. He suddenly sticked his tongue into my butt hole and licked it. As that was 1 of my gspot, I couldn't control myself and gave out a loud moan while my hands were gripping tightly at the egde of the table. He seemed to enjoy it as he spent about 15 mins licking it ,and only stopped when his office phone rang.

Fatboy81
05-05-2014, 02:46 PM
Well done n written..
Hope to see more of that n maybe u

Falicia
06-05-2014, 01:11 PM
He hung up the phone and slapped at my ass,asking me to get up. He told me he is going for a meeting and I would be accompanying him. I was wearing back my thongs and pants when he stopped me. He wanted my thongs and asked me to wear my pants without it. He took over my thongs and sniffed at it! Holy shit!@ I felt uncomfortable not wearing anything beneath my pants but he refused to return me my thongs. He kept it in his pocket after a good sniff and we got out of the office. I was feeling disgusted thinking of what he did and his saliva on my ass and butt hole!!

Wintermelontea
06-05-2014, 01:55 PM
butthole as one of your g-spot...hmmm....is he gonna anal you after the meeting?

hellosg
06-05-2014, 02:30 PM
TE=Falicia;10974852]He hung up the phone and slapped at my ass,asking me to get up. He told me he is going for a meeting and I would be accompanying him. I was wearing back my thongs and pants when he stopped me. He wanted my thongs and asked me to wear my pants without it. He took over my thongs and sniffed at it! Holy shit!@ I felt uncomfortable not wearing anything beneath my pants but he refused to return me my thongs. He kept it in his pocket after a good sniff and we got out of the office. I was feeling disgusted thinking of what he did and his saliva on my ass and butt hole!![/QUOTE]

Does your butt hole feel sticky??

francined69
06-05-2014, 11:42 PM
waiting for next paragraph

Falicia
07-05-2014, 03:50 PM
He brought me to a lunch meeting and introduced me to several men whom I thought were his clients, which I was wrong. They were actually his friends, but everyone is rich and of some status. Every one there looked at me as though they wanted to eat me up, but I had to act innocent being his PA. During lunch, their conversations were revolving around women and money and I was on the lookout for my next best bet. There were few good candidates though, making me confused, hence I decided to take it slow. Dirty boss kept caressing my thigh outside my pants and occasionally moved up to caress my pussy under the table,making me very uncomfortable as I had wore nothing under it. He gave me a dirty look and I had to give him back 'that I am enjoying' look. But to my horror, I noticed 1 of his friend ,seated beside me, smiled at me when he saw the action. I was so embarrassed by it but had to think fast. I seek his help by giving him a blink and he reacted.

francined69
08-05-2014, 06:55 PM
What's next?

Falicia
11-05-2014, 12:53 PM
George, his friend,upon seeing me seeking his help, walked to boss and offered him a toast to a drink. Until then did Boss released his hand on my thigh and was happily drinking with George and the rest. I made excuse for the wash room and when I went out, George gave me a smile.

After I returned to the table, they were all seated enjoying the food. When I sat down, George again gave me a smile and stuffed a piece of paper into my hand. I didn't take a look at it and immediately stuffed it into my handbag. We carried on eating and Boss's hand was caressing me non stop till the end of lunch .

After lunch ended,Boss and his friends parted ways. While we were in the crowded lift, he used his penis to rub my ass ,making me very uncomfortable. I believed all of his friends saw it and Boss acted as normal. While in his car, Boss told me he cannot tahan anymore, he was horny and wanted to release. Then he told me to help him out and he would reward me. He drove us to Santa Grand hotel.

tallsynn
12-05-2014, 12:01 AM
interesting...

forlive
12-05-2014, 08:24 AM
girl, very like your story, especially the part you dress urself sexy, can tell us more about how u fish the guys and how u always dress? thumb up you, u makes me steam

Falicia
12-05-2014, 06:17 PM
When we were checking in, the front office guy kept looking at us,I'm pretty sure he must be looking down on me being with an old man.

When we reached our room, dirty old man could not endure anymore. He wrapped around my body and started to touch me all over. I closed my eyes and imagined being touched by George Clooney. He began to neck me and his hands groped my bum so hard that I had to jump in pain. He put his mouth onto my cleavage beneath my blouse and started licking me there. I had to fake an enjoying expression just to please him. He soon removed my clothes 1 by 1 until I was fully naked and he saw my bruises and lovebites.

He asked me to kiss him and rremoved his clothes for him. After I did so, I saw something very unusual!

tallsynn
12-05-2014, 06:46 PM
Oh.. Unusual?

pleasurehobby
12-05-2014, 08:31 PM
This new style of paragraph writing is pretty arousing. ;)

fkdishit
17-05-2014, 01:28 AM
nie story ts, plz go on

Falicia
17-05-2014, 04:53 PM
I saw that his balls were long and bulging, which I have never seen before. The dirty old boss could not wait anymore and pushed me against the wall and started kissing me all over. I felt disgusted thinking about his saliva on my body so I pushed him away. As he is a fat man,I couldn't pushed him far off. He seemed to like it and he hugged me from behind with his both hands firmly grabbing my boobs. He used his penis to rub against my butt and started to lick my neck downwards. He stopped half way and turned me to face him. He told me he would fucked me hard and if I made him satisfied he would reward me. He kissed me on my lips and we frenched. My mind was thinking of George Clooney when we kissed.

francined69
18-05-2014, 01:41 PM
Fat man wants u!

simple2kee
18-05-2014, 01:59 PM
interesting story!

Falicia
18-05-2014, 02:59 PM
He moved down to my boobs and sucked my nipples hard. Initially I felt turned on but when I realised it's him, my arousal turned into displeasure. But I have to make him happy so I gave out a soft moan and purposely begged him to stop. I had to put up an act else he would have thought I am enjoying myself. He asked me why and I said it was not right for us to do that and no guy has ever sucked it besides my husband and son.( which is not true of course).

He said ok and stopped. I thought he really meant it but it was not. He went to his pants and got something from it. Then I realised it was some pills. He popped 2 pills into his mouth and turned towards me. He told me we should have our shower and he would give me a very good time later. And off we went to the wash room and I was thinking of the pills he popped.

TheTerminator
18-05-2014, 03:14 PM
Enjoyed reading, support here as well :)

tallsynn
19-05-2014, 02:11 AM
Keep it up, falicia

doubletap
19-05-2014, 08:42 AM
well written, falicia. hope yr stories continue to come soon!!!! jia yu!

Falicia
19-05-2014, 01:03 PM
I asked him about the pills he popped and he told me it's health supplements. Bloody hell, he took me for a fool. I hoped it was not drugs. He used up lotsa shower foam as he rubbed all over my body especially around my boobs and bum. He wanted me to shower him as well and I did. When I rubbed on his balls, I felt his balls were a lil heavy and I asked him about it. He told me he had inserted marbles, something unheard of, and he said I would be shiok till the top which I thought to myself it would be impossible.

He rubbed his penis against my ass crack and almost inserted into my ass. Luckily I stopped him from doing so and turned to face him. He has a forgettable fat face!

francined69
19-05-2014, 01:13 PM
marbles in his balls? wow................that's something new.

what else? beads embedded in his dick for extra sensation? hmmm...........

tooman1
19-05-2014, 02:27 PM
welcome ...look forward yr colorful story

doubletap
19-05-2014, 03:30 PM
please quickly continue, fal, I cant take it anymore..... I m mersmerised by yr thread..... im imagining to be tat fat old boss of yrs....

Falicia
19-05-2014, 04:53 PM
He frenched me once again and cupped both my boobs with much force squeezing them tight. He stopped and asked me to suck his penis and balls. I went down on my knees and gave him a blow job and when I sucked on his balls, they really felt hard and big.

His penis erected to full bloom after that and remained erected all the way. Only then did i realise that he has popped Viagra!! It was a roller coaster ride for me for the whole process.

tallsynn
20-05-2014, 12:46 AM
Nice update, thx girl

LuvHorn
20-05-2014, 09:31 AM
What a story... felt the sadness from your early life... but get the sense of you so enjoyed the rise to your success...

kinda reminds me of "Fifty Shades of Grey"

Good on you Felicia

Falicia
20-05-2014, 09:13 PM
When he penetrated me, I screamed out loud as his penis was so huge and hard, and it penetrated till the right in side of my pussy, making me shivered unknowingly. I had never had such feeling before. After a few thrusts, I was already in heaven. I also moaned out very hornily and wanted more. I could not described that feeling as it was ultimate ecstasy. But when he stopped to grab his breath, I begged him not to stop. I totally forgotten he was the dirty old man I dislike. He didn't do me much in other positions, only normal and doggie. During doggie, he pinned me down fully and lifted my butt up and screwed hard. I could feel my cunt juice flowing out continously as the sound of his hip hitting my bum was very loud.

But what turned me on greatly was when his balls hit onto my butt, I felt a tinge of shiokness. He doggied me for a good an hour or so and he could not continue due to his fitness. He didn't cum but I already came twice with my self totally immense in enjoyment. After he rested, I felt my bum was bruised again due to his metallic balls banging against my ass.

NRider
20-05-2014, 09:52 PM
Repitch my tent to support TS ..

Zangetsu
20-05-2014, 10:23 PM
Lol. Pitching tent! Pls cont. :D

heartnsoul
20-05-2014, 10:43 PM
haha if i am ur son i will be quite sad to have such slutty mum but will still fuck you hard

tallsynn
21-05-2014, 01:44 AM
Wao.. Nice update girl, thx

Falicia
22-05-2014, 11:55 PM
His penis remained hard after a long rest and he suddenly lifted my legs up and examined my pussy carefully, just like a mommy will do when wearing pampers for a baby. He then lifted both my legs further up towards my head and suddenly rubbed around my pussy using his hard penis. Soon my juices flowed non stop again and he used his tongue to lick it making more juices flowed.

He licked further for a good 5 mins or so and penetrated his penis into it without my notice. I gave out a damn loud moan, which can be heard miles away, and he was very turned on by it and kept asking me how I felt being f***ed by him. My both hands were gripping tightly at both sides of the pillow and I couldn't speak as waves and waves of orgasm overpowered me.

His rod made me fly to heaven and his balls were banging my private area, giving me a very different sensation. Eventually he came on to my boobs vausing me to scream in orgasm too.

D-joker
23-05-2014, 12:16 AM
Nice story... pls continue...

viccenia
23-05-2014, 12:23 AM
How big is his dick? Bigger than the ang moh???

love09
23-05-2014, 12:36 AM
Thank you for sharing

concerto
23-05-2014, 01:50 AM
Interesting read. However, I reckon 100% fiction. Keep it up anyway as the style of writing is very sensual.

Polar.Bear
23-05-2014, 08:08 AM
Falicia, any chance of us having the honor to see your body?

copper
23-05-2014, 12:37 PM
In my opinion, fiction is 95% than truth, if it is true than protect yourself. Protect the one you’re with. And let’s all be as safe while enjoying one another. Anyway you had condomless sex with them, sex is so good, it’ll really fool you into thinking you’re in love with them…skin-to-skin sex will have you all confused in your emotions. hope she not ended up to visit Kelantan Lane soon. Excellent writing with near perfect grammar and spelling.

lit3s
23-05-2014, 04:05 PM
what an encounter! seems that your tales are all from dominating high ego men...by chance you manage to hook up a decent loving chap? ;)

Falicia
23-05-2014, 11:04 PM
We washed up and went back to office. It was business as usual and I knocked off from work after seeking his permission,not before him giving me a squeeze on my ass.

I went to the supermarket to grab some vegetables and meat to cook as I was going to pick up my son from my mom's place to stay with me for the night. Picked him up and we went back home. I cooked for the both of us and wanted to spend some quality time with him but it was ruined by a faulty tap.

Falicia
24-05-2014, 01:06 AM
After bathing my son, he was about to brush his teeth when the tap went hay wire. As he was turning off the tap, it came off and water started to flow non stop . I was shocked and tried very hard to fix the tap but to no avail. I had no choice but to leave the tap running as I need to tug my son to sleep. But the sound of the running tap was too loud and he couldn't get to sleep,so we watched tv program instead. I wad scrolling through my phone contact list to see who I can turn to for help, but it was getting late, so I don't really know who to call,more so to let a man to come to my place. Called up several close friends but they do not know how to fix the problem,so my last resort is to text my boss , and he did solve my problem.

Falicia
24-05-2014, 02:13 AM
He actually sent his friend George ( the one who saw Boss put his hand on my thigh) to help me. George called me to check out the condition and offered to come over to my place to help me fix it. I had to change to a tshirt and shorts knowing that he was coming over.

George, in his 30s, should be Boss's youngest friend. He came over in half an hours time. When he pressed on the bell, my son was so eager to see who was at the door and he rushed to open the door,to George's surprise. I walked up behind my son and greeted him and opened the gate for him to enter. We exchanged pleasantries and my son was so cute to ask him his name and who is he? George , always the nice guy he seemed to be, introduced himself as my friend who works as a plumber, and that made me laughed and he winked at me. I showed him the wash room and the running tap and he assured me it was a small problem. My son followed us and kept asking him question, but George was not at all irritated but I was embarrassed. So I sent my son back to his room to watch TV. George,obviously had no clue to repairing the tap as he fumbled with it. I thought this guy is just trying to be funny as he got himself all wet by covering the water with his bare hands. Later, he asked me to do the same thing and he went to the kitchen to switch off the water supply. By then he came back in ,my tshirt was all wet. He told me he could not fix it but he had switched off the water supply and asked me to call a plumber the next day.

I passed him a towel to dry himself and excused myself to change to another tshirt. When I came out of my room, George was chatting with my son in the living room and my silly son told him about my bruises and asked him to look. I was so embarrassed that I had to send my son back to my room to sleep. He gave in and went in to sleep.

Falicia
24-05-2014, 02:59 AM
I initially thought he would leave soon but he did not. So we chatted for a long while, knowing more about him and he also asked questions about me, my life and my relationship with Boss. I lied that nothing was going on between Boss and I,but he said Boss already told him everything and Boss asked him to come over to his "gf's" house to help fix the tap. I was dumbfounded and also embarrassed and he apologised for intruding into my private life. As I excused myself to check on my son, he asked whether I had newspaper for him to read. I passed him some outdated ones and went into my room. My son pretended to be sleeping when I went in and I thought he had slept soundly. So I went out of the room quietly.

As I stepped out of my room, I saw George sitting at the dining table reading papers instead of sitting on the sofa. I went to grab a drink for him and he asked me to accompany him read the papers. I stood just beside him to accompany him and he pointed out an article for me to read. As it was an article about boss and worker relationship, I caught his hint. I just smiled and shrugged my shoulders. He suddenly put his hand onto my waist and pulled me standing closer to him. I did not stop him though as I did not know how to react. I do like him a lil and it was more of a embarrassment than enjoyment at that moment. Seeing I did not resist, he moved his hand down to my bum and gently caressing it in a circular motion. I admit I felt high at that moment until I totally lost my senses as I let him touched me without stopping him. He caressed gently and then suddenly squeezed it very hard leaving me in pain. Upon seeing my reaction, he asked about the bruises and I told him not to squeeze my bum. He agreed and continued to caress my bum ,commenting that it is the most perky bum he had laid his hands on. I didn't dare to ask him how many bums had he touched as it would sound stupid. He continued caressing while reading his papers, only then I knew why he wanted to read at the dining table. Suddenly my room door opened and I shook his hands off my bum immediately. My son has come out of the room

Falicia
24-05-2014, 03:32 PM
My son asked why I was standing beside him while he was reading the papers. George stood up and told him he was punishing me for being naughty just like in school. My son told him I always beat his backside whenever he is naughty, so he should beat my back side too since I was naughty. George agreed with him and suddenly spanked my ass, making my son giggled. As George saw my son giggling, he asked him is that the way I beat his backside, my son said got to bend forward and beat. So George pushed my body forward and made me bent a lil before smacking my ass hard. This made my son chuckled out loud but made me so embarrassed as I was actually turned on by his touch on my bum.

francined69
24-05-2014, 06:45 PM
Waiting for George to do some spanking

Falicia
24-05-2014, 07:06 PM
George asked my son to smack my butt as well and the little one followed as well. Seeing he had so much fun , I let him be happy. George felt it was enough and then carried my son away from me. My bum felt sore but I endured the pain.

My son is afraid of heights, so he was struggling when George was carrying him. I told George to let him down and he did. He apologised and explained to me, which is so sweet. I was walking towards my son to calm him down and George suddenly pulled me back towards him. He hugged me tightly at my waist from behind and I felt he was pressing against my ass. I asked him what was that for and stopped that immediately as my son was around. He said no, he just wanna hug me tightly and he grind his dick against my ass and I felt his hard on.

I gradually pulled his arm away and walked to my son. He was suffering from a lil shockand I went to comfort him. George came over and pat on his shoulder. I went to the kitchen to get him some water.

Falicia
25-05-2014, 05:59 PM
After my son drank the water,he felt better. He even asked Geroge to carry me! George agreed and with a second, he lifted me upwards without any hassle. Both his hands on firmly on my bum and I could feel them touched firmly.My natural reaction was hitting his shoulders and asked him to put me down. My son was laughing non stop after he saw this and Geroge whispered into my ears that we should make my son happy. I told him its embarrassing and begged him to put me down. He did not, he walked towards the door, opened the door and gate and walked along the corridor with me on his shoulder. I couldn't hide my face anymore as he walked along. I begged him to walk back to my house but he said no, unless I let him see my naked bum. As my son was following us and laughing loudly, I agreed to George's request. He then walked back into my house with me hanging firmly onto his shoulder.

sean99
25-05-2014, 06:18 PM
Omg so fake....... Felicia u should hav stop at 1st story...

Falicia
26-05-2014, 02:45 PM
George put me down at the sofa and grinned at me. I was still suffering from shock and embarrassment as I thought my neighbours might have seen us. My son wanted George to carry me some more but I had to stop my son from his nonsense. I told George I was going to make my son sleep and made himself feel comfortable. I went into my room and made my son fall asleep in a moment.

Went out of the room and saw Geroge dozing off at the sofa. The sight of him made me melt. He is good looking in a way, fit as a bull and his touch on me was rather scintillating. Anyway, I tidied up the table , clearing the newspapers and cups of water. Afetr clearing the mess, I went to the sofa and was admiring him. I brushed his hair a little and that awoken him. He opened his eyes and smiled at me, making me melt once again. he held me closed to him , with me standing facing him and him sitting on the sofa. His lips reached mine and we were locked in kisses which his hands were roaming all over my ass. We were very engrossed in our kissing which I totally forgotten that my main door was still opened!! I went to close the door and he asked me to lie flat down on his legs. I asked him why and he replied that he wana check on my cute perky ass which I had agreed upon. I hestitated but he "threatened" me that he would carry me outside again, so I relented. Actually I felt excited but just that I didn't wana show it.

I layed on his legs as told and he pulled down my shorts( I don't wear any panty/thongs at home). My naked ass was in full view in front of him. He bent his head close to me and whispered to me " nice lil perky ass". I didn't answer him and just looked downwards. His smooth hand touched all over my bum and he was playing with my ass crack by spreading it wide open and blowed air into my hole. I got a jolt when he did that but did not dare to moan or shout. He then squeezed my bum hard knowing that I had bruises on it and I would be in pain. I bit my lips so as not to make any sound which he squeezed harder. He questioned me about the bruises and I said I fell. He squeezed even harder to make me tell the truth so I told him. That made him happy I supposed as he stopped squeezing. There was some moment of silence and action and I turned my head backwards to see him. He gave me a wicked grin and began asking me very personal questions like do I like anal etc. I said no but he said I lied cos my butt hole had been inserted before, I said yes it was but I did not like it. He said he felt sorry for me and kissed my bum several times , making me feeling horny suddenly, his lips oh so smooth.

After a while, he began to open my crack again and inserted his finger slowly into my butt hole, making me so high but still, I made huge effort not to moan as I held on to his knees tightly ,biting my lips. He asked me did I enjoy it, I just nodded. He digged in further and this time I could not control my moan and let out a rather soft moan. I asked him not to do that as my son might see that, he assured me that he was sleeping and would not see it. As I was too engrossed in his touch, I didn't think anything already. He fingered further and then pulled out his finger, making me thought that he had stopped. But no he did not, he opened my crack again and lick my butt hole!

tallsynn
26-05-2014, 08:52 PM
nice updates, keep it up sis

gerald69
26-05-2014, 09:14 PM
Nice. Keep it up.
Camping here

Falicia
26-05-2014, 09:45 PM
Geroge licked it very slowly and sensually. I simply luv it but I just could not moan out, I only knew juices were flowing out of my pussy , staining his pants wet. He really licked the whole ass crack and into my butt hole,causing me to squirm. He did it patiently and slowly till I could not take it any more I had to sink my teeth in to his knee.

I guessed he felt very painful and he stopped licking. He turned me around and I was facing him. He saw that I had a horny expression on my face and still dared to ask me was it enjoyable. I told him I can't take it anymore and he said enough was enough. And he really stopped and made me feel like dying at the moment. He chatted with me and told me he was so lucky to have me in his arms, and he will make me feel like a horny bitch. I laughed it off and wanted to pull up my shorts but he stopped me. He played with my pubic hair and we engaged in a fierce tongue fight again.

takashi31400
27-05-2014, 11:52 AM
Hi Sis,

Thanks for sharing.Nice story.
Geroge licked it very slowly and sensually. I simply luv it but I just could not moan out, I only knew juices were flowing out of my pussy , staining his pants wet. He really licked the whole ass crack and into my butt hole,causing me to squirm. He did it patiently and slowly till I could not take it any more I had to sink my teeth in to his knee.

I guessed he felt very painful and he stopped licking. He turned me around and I was facing him. He saw that I had a horny expression on my face and still dared to ask me was it enjoyable. I told him I can't take it anymore and he said enough was enough. And he really stopped and made me feel like dying at the moment. He chatted with me and told me he was so lucky to have me in his arms, and he will make me feel like a horny bitch. I laughed it off and wanted to pull up my shorts but he stopped me. He played with my pubic hair and we engaged in a fierce tongue fight again.

viviankoh
27-05-2014, 07:55 PM
He moved down to my boobs and sucked my nipples hard. Initially I felt turned on but when I realised it's him, my arousal turned into displeasure. But I have to make him happy so I gave out a soft moan and purposely begged him to stop. I had to put up an act else he would have thought I am enjoying myself. He asked me why and I said it was not right for us to do that and no guy has ever sucked it besides my husband and son.( which is not true of course).

He said ok and stopped. I thought he really meant it but it was not. He went to his pants and got something from it. Then I realised it was some pills. He popped 2 pills into his mouth and turned towards me. He told me we should have our shower and he would give me a very good time later. And off we went to the wash room and I was thinking of the pills he popped.

OMG! Sis,

Pardon me for asking. Is this really true in the banking sector? Heard so much scandals . Geez..

lovehatez
27-05-2014, 08:56 PM
banking sector always got a lot of scandal due to huge stress

atlarg
27-05-2014, 10:52 PM
great writing.. would love to read more of your dark side...:D:)

Jz loving it.......:p;)

yang punk
27-05-2014, 11:43 PM

Agree...more like a he pretending to be a she. Notice TS never respond to comments made.

Sen5eS
28-05-2014, 01:42 PM
lookin forward for more inputs :)

Falicia
29-05-2014, 04:13 PM
While engaging in the fierce tongue fight with him, George inserted his finger into my already wet pussy and fingered further in. I held on closely to his head and moaned out unknowingly. He asked me how I felt and I really wanted him so much. He stopped kissing me and took off my tshirt and flung it on the table. He cupped my boobs with hisher hand and commented on the size.

I just layed on his lap while he continued to play with my boobs and pussy. He sinked his teeth into my nipples and I shivered tremendously. I love his sucking and licking, alternating between rough and soft. He luvs to ask me how I felt. And I only have an answer for him. While he continued to lick further, I held his head firmly and smell his manly scent. He sucked both boobs and I continued to moan out softly for fear my son was woken up. He took a notch further.

viviankoh
29-05-2014, 04:29 PM
While engaging in the fierce tongue fight with him, George inserted his finger into my already wet pussy and fingered further in. I held on closely to his head and moaned out unknowingly. He asked me how I felt and I really wanted him so much. He stopped kissing me and took off my tshirt and flung it on the table. He cupped my boobs with hisher hand and commented on the size.

I just layed on his lap while he continued to play with my boobs and pussy. He sinked his teeth into my nipples and I shivered tremendously. I love his sucking and licking, alternating between rough and soft. He luvs to ask me how I felt. And I only have an answer for him. While he continued to lick further, I held his head firmly and smell his manly scent. He sucked both boobs and I continued to moan out softly for fear my son was woken up. He took a notch further.

Absolutely erotic. .. sis:)

tallsynn
29-05-2014, 05:09 PM
Nicely written, keep it up

Falicia
30-05-2014, 07:32 PM
George moved his head to his right and licked my very wet pussy. I can't help to control my juices from flowing into his month as his tongue lashes onto my clitoris. I let out a rather loud horny moan and that spurred him more as his licking went more and more furious and deeper in.

After a good few minutes, he stopped and asked me to stand up. I did as told and he went under my legs and licked my pussy again. I was in orgasm as he plunged his tongue right into my butt hole. He stopped, stood up and unzipped his pants and pulled out his hardened dick to show me. We were too engrossed in our intimacy that we forgot my son was sleeping in the room. I wanted him to screw me right away but he did not. He took his time.

Joyluck
31-05-2014, 10:20 AM
I wonder how I can miss this thread? :eek: :)

tallsynn
31-05-2014, 10:28 AM
Hmm... I would love to lick a pussy, n drink some juice..

Falicia
02-06-2014, 03:57 PM
George unzipped his pants and pulled out his penis. His penis is not big but very long. He used his penis to rub against my crack and also circling around my pussy, making my juices flowed uncontrollably again. It flowed down my thighs and he knelt down to lick it all, very stimulating.

He told me he wanted me very badly, and would like to give me a fucking good time. I asked him to bring it on as I was really in need of him. He penetrated slowly but easily through doggie position, and I could hear the watery sound when he pushed it real fast. I really wanted to moan but kept biting my lips to control myself. Making love with George is simply wonderful.

bigbrudder
02-06-2014, 04:41 PM
Don't do it, you may get George fired!

eeemen
02-06-2014, 07:10 PM
Lol, thanks for carrying onz, cheers, ....................

Falicia
03-06-2014, 05:27 PM
George penetrated deeper and deeper in and I really could not control anymore. He gripped the side of my ass tightly and screwed me hard, pumped into my pussy as I moaned out very loud and hornily.He kept pumping hard and I could feel his long dick inside me. We engaged in that position for a long 15 mins or so and we did not notice that my son was watching us at the door of my room. My son was watching us at a corner and suddenly he chuckled when he thought we were both exercising. I thought George would stop but he continued screwing me making me very enbarrassed. I wanted to go to my son but that feeling overwhelmed me. I asked my son to go back to the room but he ran towards me and asked me why I let Uncle george see my backside.

tallsynn
03-06-2014, 07:22 PM
Omg.. He keeps going even a small boy seeing it? Omg..

Sen5eS
04-06-2014, 09:27 AM
hehehe normally there's a time and place for certain things :p

otacon
04-06-2014, 05:14 PM

i can't agree more. First story was still acceptable but after that was too fake. If all r true stories, she is either too horny or too easy target for so many horny guys. It seems like she submit to strangers or boss' sexual requests too easily

But nevertheless, it was good stories, enjoyed them very much

polkmn
09-06-2014, 11:53 AM
please continue.....

polkmn
09-06-2014, 12:15 PM
please continue.....

Falicia
09-06-2014, 09:13 PM
George grabbed me up by his arm and i was on top of his shoulder with my pussy still dripping wet. He carried me into my room and closed the door before my son could go in. He locked the door , leaving my son calling out for me. George asked me to tell my son to be quiet else he would open the door to let my son see him screw me again. I had to do what he wanted and asked my son to watch tv and I would buy him toys. He did as there was no sound from him later. Geroge began to kiss me furiously and licked me all over my body again ,making me filled with lust for him. He slid up wards and put his penis into my mouth and I blowed for him. I licked every inch of his shafe and sucked his whole long shaft in making him moaned like a lion which capitulated my desire for him.

After a while, he pulled out his penis and inserted into my pussy again and he did me in normal position where both of us engaged in fierce tongue fight. This time round, I let go of my inhibitation and every thrust from him made me moaned like a hungry bitch. i could feel my cum juice flowing out non stop for him. He turned me over, pressed my head fully down and pull up my ass upwards, something like doggie but a lil different where my ass was pulled up high and my face fully down. He pushed his penis deep in and i let out a very very loud moan, yeah it was real loud as I could feel a different penetration as it made me damn high. He did me int hat position for a good 15 mins and eventually shot his cum onto the back of my hair which dripped onto my neck. The feeling was so good!

Licker1987
09-06-2014, 09:46 PM
George grabbed me up by his arm and i was on top of his shoulder with my pussy still dripping wet. He carried me into my room and closed the door before my son could go in. He locked the door , leaving my son calling out for me. George asked me to tell my son to be quiet else he would open the door to let my son see him screw me again. I had to do what he wanted and asked my son to watch tv and I would buy him toys. He did as there was no sound from him later. Geroge began to kiss me furiously and licked me all over my body again ,making me filled with lust for him. He slid up wards and put his penis into my mouth and I blowed for him. I licked every inch of his shafe and sucked his whole long shaft in making him moaned like a lion which capitulated my desire for him.

After a while, he pulled out his penis and inserted into my pussy again and he did me in normal position where both of us engaged in fierce tongue fight. This time round, I let go of my inhibitation and every thrust from him made me moaned like a hungry bitch. i could feel my cum juice flowing out non stop for him. He turned me over, pressed my head fully down and pull up my ass upwards, something like doggie but a lil different where my ass was pulled up high and my face fully down. He pushed his penis deep in and i let out a very very loud moan, yeah it was real loud as I could feel a different penetration as it made me damn high. He did me int hat position for a good 15 mins and eventually shot his cum onto the back of my hair which dripped onto my neck. The feeling was so good!

nice. george is da man :)

Falicia
09-06-2014, 10:00 PM
George laid beside me after our session and we were chatting on our bed when my son knocked furiously on my door. I got up and walked to my wardobe to get dressed but George followed me and stopped me. He hugged me from behind and started to kiss me from behind again. He walked me towards the door and suddenly opened the door, leaving my son's eyes wide open.

Licker1987
09-06-2014, 10:01 PM
dont stop pls. m sitting right infront of my pc to be the first to read any update

hornysquirt
09-06-2014, 10:22 PM
i would love to make u cum too

afease123
09-06-2014, 10:23 PM
SETTING up tent!

Falicia
10-06-2014, 08:36 PM
My son saw both of us naked again in front of him and George was kissing my neck and cupping both my breasts. He went up to George and slapped his arms and told him to stop. George stopped after seeing my son got violent and he assured my son that he was making his mommy happy. My son turned to ask me and I replied no, uncle George is punishing mommy for the bad things i had done. Uncle George, upon hearing that, once again carried me upwards and out into the living room. He continued his steps into the kitchen towards the window. To my horror, George carried me sideways and put me on the ledge of the window of the kitchen and i was so terrified that I begged him to put me down immediately as neighbours opposite can see us naked.

He asked me to promise to listen to his orders in future and i had agreed to that, he let me down and I was so paranoid that i peed a lil on the floor,before rushing into the washroom.

Sen5eS
11-06-2014, 09:56 AM
George is a STRANGE uncle ...

Botakhead
11-06-2014, 10:39 AM
So is Falicia, weird and horny.

But I really do know a Felicia, not so daring but also quite horny.

eeemen
11-06-2014, 11:46 AM
Seems that you're exposing your son unnecessarily to such wanton acts? :eek::confused: hmmm , anyways, guess its a story, cheers, ....................

Charted
12-06-2014, 10:45 PM
I ever bonked a lady in the same room as her son but he was sleeping soundly on the bed while I was doggieing her on the floor..very sexciting!

Falicia
13-06-2014, 03:31 PM
When I was done,George barged in and closed the door behind him again. He gave me a cynical smile and hugged me closely to him. He washed me with tender loving care and I fell in love with him instantly. He soaped me all over my body and I did the same to him.Both of us are soapy and he rubbed against me onto the wall. Then he began to speak. He wanted me to do something disgusting.

helloben66
13-06-2014, 03:33 PM
Camping , Nice story !

kitspanjandrum
13-06-2014, 04:25 PM
Support support ! setting up tent

Falicia
14-06-2014, 05:44 PM
He wanted me to open my mouth and let him urinate into it!! I refused of cos and he said I had promised him to do what he said. I got furious and wanted to walk out of the wash room, but realised my whole body was still covered with soap. Wanted to wash up but he refused to let me have the shower hose. Instead, he carried me again and walked me out of the wash room towards the kitchen window again.

Falicia
15-06-2014, 12:52 AM
He lifted my whole body onto the window ledge and I was scared stiff. He asked me whether i wanted to fulfill all promises and I was shivering so hard that i couldn't answer and I was just screaming. I was begging him to put me down and my grip on his arm was so tight for fear of dropping down. He refused and asked me to agree on what he wanted but i refused to give in. Soon I realised my neighbours at opposite block were looking over at us especially when we were both naked and they could see my naked body. I begged him to put me down immediately and offered to do what he wanted. George put me down in a slow motion obviously wanting my neighbours opposite to have a look at me. I saw my neighbours leering at me opposite and wanted to run into the washroom but once again George grabbed me from behind. He positioned my body facing the opposite block and cupped my breasts with his hands leaving my private part exposed. He moved me slowly into the washroom and closed the door again. He wanted me to kneel down on the floor and I did. He stuffed his penis into my mouth and I blowed for him automatically. As I felt wobbly after kneeling for a while, I asked him for permission to get up. He lifted me up and made me sat at the top of the toilet bowl with the cover down. He once again pushed his dick into my mouth and while i was blowing him , he really peed into my mouth!!!

tallsynn
15-06-2014, 04:05 AM
Omg.. U didnt bite his dick off?

Falicia
15-06-2014, 08:29 PM
Omg.. U didnt bite his dick off?

No I just rushed to the bbasin to spit it out

waaaaaa
16-06-2014, 12:20 AM
but how to pee when hard?:confused: maybe its only me.:o

Sen5eS
16-06-2014, 11:04 AM
but how to pee when hard?:confused: maybe its only me.:o

hahah can Pee ... just hard to AIM :p

cloisteredmingl
16-06-2014, 02:11 PM
Nice read !

damnzai
16-06-2014, 05:48 PM
Support Nice story !

Botakhead
16-06-2014, 05:48 PM
It should be quite difficult to pee while being hard, especially when the penis is hardened. The pee tubes would have already switched over to the function ready for ejaculation.

Falicia
16-06-2014, 10:01 PM
I rushed to the basin immediately to spit all his urine out and despite lotsa mouth wash,i still felt a tinge of the after taste in my mouth. But George was unsympathetic. He reprimanded me for not swallowing his urine and he got pissed with me. He washed himself up and then walked out of the washroom without speaking a word to me. I took a long shower trying to cool myself down thinking of what had just happened. After i had done showering, George was already dressed up sitting at the sofa. He asked me to sit beside him and have a chat and i sat down.

George had descibed the whole night encounter and he was very proud of his achievements. However he felt i had not fulfilled my promises and said he would come back from more. I told him about my boss and I and he said he will speak to my boss. He wanted me to be his girlfriend and I accepted as I really like him. He got up and leave and we started as a couple like that.

LateHunter
16-06-2014, 10:56 PM
seriously? lady? someone just pee down your throat, u angry still have him to be ur bf?

francined69
19-06-2014, 01:45 AM
Can pee when hard but the urine will shoot straight forward instead of down the toilet bowl. So must really push the dick downwards. Hahahaha.

francined69
19-06-2014, 01:45 AM
Do continue Falicia

ProCheongster
20-06-2014, 12:14 AM
I hope you will get a nice guy eventually.

AlphaChamp
20-06-2014, 11:55 AM
support ! plz continue

Falicia
21-06-2014, 09:59 AM
After George and I got together, I had to juggle myself between him and boss. And I could have done sex 6 to 7 times in a day with both of them. Eventually, I grew sick of it and asked George to help me look for another job. He did but before I could leave boss's place, George caught me in the act with boss.

Falicia
24-06-2014, 02:38 PM
As I have tendered my resignation from my boss place after George got me a job in the bank, my boss had been wanting to get me to bed again. After my constant rejections, he actually set me up in a trap. As he knew of my relationship with George, he had actually invited George over to his place for wine, as his wife was out of town.

Boss got me over to his place earlier in the pretext of a farewell dinner. I went over to his place with another colleague, but he managed to set her off to somewhere, leaving the both of us alone. When we were alone in his living room, he told me he had something to give me. I thought it was a present or something. Instead , he turned on the tv and on the screen were the both of us having sex in his office. I questioned him about his intentions and he said he would show it to George later. I was flustered and kept begging him to pass the vid to me but he refused.

He had a big appetite, which I just accepted.

Falicia
27-06-2014, 05:13 PM
He had also asked his son to come into the room to watch him screw me. His son is only 20,21 the most. I felt uncomfortable having someone watching, so I asked boss can we just do it alone,but he rejected. He said if I refused to obey him, he will pass George the video. I felt goose bump all over me but soon it was over came with lust. Boss did the usual, and his son Damian was watching the action close by. Boss pried open my pussy and he asked Damian to have a good look at it. I thought what had happened before boss plunged his tongue into my pussy making me moaned hornily. I gripped his head tightly and Damian just stood there watching. Boss stopped after a while and asked me to blow him in a doggie prone position. What I did not expect is Damian suddenly came behind me and thrust his young cock into my ass. It gave me a tremendous sensation and he pumped me like a hot blooded youth. I was enjoying the both of them, damn!

Our threesome session lasted an hour or so and would have been longer if not for George to barge in. He saw what had happened and demanded us to stop. Alas, damage was done and I didn't see George after that night.

megachiongster
27-06-2014, 05:14 PM
nice story! :d