PDA

View Full Version : story of my colorless past

MissVivi
21-04-2014, 06:17 PM
i'm here today to share a story of my past. i've successfully left it behind, but not many people can.

my name is vivian, and the story that i'm going to tell you is the truth and nothing but the truth.

abit about me, i'm 21 this year and have just graduated from poly recently.
i'm attached, but my current bf doesn't know of my past as i met him in poly.

i dont think i'll be planning to tell him about it yet, so here's my first hand account of my tale.

to be continued..

Lamborghini
21-04-2014, 06:26 PM
First to camp. :)

siambee
21-04-2014, 07:06 PM
welcome to the club. ;)

IntelPentium
21-04-2014, 07:14 PM
Do continue ;)

gotnotime
21-04-2014, 07:14 PM
Sounds like an interesting story..

bigmannow
21-04-2014, 07:19 PM
camping here...

PrinceCharles
21-04-2014, 08:02 PM
Sounds like an interesting story..

Looks like it, also camping for more :)

clockclock
21-04-2014, 08:22 PM
sound like amazing story.. come i love story(which is truth) :)
gogogo

Starly
21-04-2014, 09:48 PM
continue please

unsung80
21-04-2014, 10:33 PM
I look forward to your posting. =)

MissVivi
22-04-2014, 12:23 AM
oh my god.

actually i'm pretty new to this forum, i really did not expect such a huge response just after my first post, lolssss..
my PM was full and i had a few friend requests also, lolssss..

okay, i'll get back to my story.

yep, so like what i mentioned in my first post, abit of my info.. but i have to be really careful what i post here because this is the internet afterall and the internet is wildfire.
i never know who might be reading this, i dont even know if my bf surfs this forum..so ya.

back then, i was still a teen, probably around 15/16 years old and i was studying in this neighbourhood secondary school..i remember that it was the first day of sec3 and at that time, every year we sure change class, which also means changing classmates and teachers.

every year, since sec 1, i hoped to get into a class with alot of shuai ge(cute boys), i dont know if it's normal or not but i guess it was for me at that point of time coz i'll be spending the next year with them and it was 'important' for me lor.

so somehow sec1 & sec2 didnt have much coz all still boys, then went to sec3, first day of school i queued up during morning assembly that time, realized that my class quite alot of ahbengs, and is those macho kind, i think they always go gym and play basketball after classes those kind of guys..

well, i was happy, but didnt think much of it at that point of time because my main aim in sch was to study. not for this kind of things.
however, the school had this 'buddy arrangement' for us so that we could update each other on the assignments, homework, or made sure that we turned up for classes, etc.

and that was my life's turning point.
that was, when i met ben ..

to be continued..

acidicavex
22-04-2014, 08:41 AM
Camping well why surprise?? The ratio of men here is 1000000:1 so as long as u use a gal nick regardless u are female or male. Many will jump in on being the 1st hoping to score.

Anyway on with the stories pls.

unsung80
22-04-2014, 10:04 AM
oh my god.

actually i'm pretty new to this forum, i really did not expect such a huge response just after my first post, lolssss..
my PM was full and i had a few friend requests also, lolssss..

It's very normal to get such response. Woman in this forum is like a diamond. :D

fudgeholic
22-04-2014, 01:32 PM
welcome to the sbf ;)

i agree that sec 3 is usually the time when people start to get raging hormones and all hell breaks loose.

camping with a few bottles of coke and chips.

matyoyo
22-04-2014, 02:09 PM
Pitching Camp.....:D:cool:;)

MissVivi
22-04-2014, 03:01 PM
ben, like any other guy.. had 2 eyes and a nose.
but what made him different compared to the other guys were his to-die-for flirting skills.

i'll admit it, it was a first for me. nobody actually did flirt with me like how he did.
i was soft inside, i gave in to his flirting and sort of fell for him.
back then, it was a daily issue of teasing and flirting that we had.

but the thing is, he was in a gang. and to my horror, he was actually one their 'junior heads', so the thing is.. i was so mesmerized with him, and this bad point of his didnt stop me from meeting/talking to him .. it just didnt affect me that much.
in fact, i enjoyed the company and brotherhood they shared.

we'd slack and hang around after school at neighbourhood void decks or basketball courts, and sometimes they tend to have 'taiji' to settle outside school with rival gangs or even other students.
it was an eye opener for me i'd say.

and through ben, i also got to know alot of his friends that were in the same gang as he was in. and we'd usually slack our saturdays away in suites @ kbox or something.
there were older guys there, so ordering of alcohol will not be questioned.
but the ones that were drinking it? me.

i even picked up smoking, which was a bad move i decided on.
but i guess due to the peer pressure, most of us will give in.

that was the life i had during sec3.
at the start of sec4, i still kept in contact with ben and his friends as we were all used to each other's company already.. and by then, i guess i'd say that we were gd friends.

although we went to different classes during sec4, ben would still call me or text me on a daily basis.
it was valentine's day and ben called..
he asked me if i had a date for the evening, which i replied no.
so he asked me if i wanted to go out with him that evening.
i found it suspicious because all these while, we've never gone out alone.
it was always with his friends.. so i asked him, '' just the both of us '' ?
he then replied, yep!

at that moment, i was a little nervous, i was excited, i was happy?
nervous because it was a solo date, excited because it was the first time someone dated me out. and happy because i wouldn't be spending valentines alone again.

so i agreed to it, and he came over to fetch me around 7pm..
we went to a restaurant in vivo and after that we went to sing K upstairs.
after singing, we went over to sentosa and he had this really beautiful room decorated, it was there, he asked me to be his girlfriend.
i really really cried, i was so touched.

we then decided to spend the night there, if not the $400 for the room would have gone to waste.

to be continued..

MissVivi
22-04-2014, 11:38 PM
after settling down, we decided to have a bath so that we could go to the balcony and enjoy the breeze or have a drink together.

and as i didn't prepare any clothes with me, i had 2 choices.
i could either wear back my own clothes after bathing or i could just wear the bathrobe that was provided by the hotel resort.

and because i was in a bustier dress which was pretty uncomfortable, i picked the bathrobe instead.

we took turns to bath, i wasn't comfortable with bathing with him yet although we were in a relationship at that point of time.
after bathing, we had a few glasses of liquor by the balcony and decided to call it a night.
by then, it was about 2am le..
we were sleeping individually(although on the same bed) for about an hour before i felt something weird ..

to be continued..

MissVivi
23-04-2014, 01:43 PM
as weird as it may sound, it was actually just ben who was fondling around and hugging me.
but his fondling soon became groping, and he started to stick his hand into my thongs.
it really felt weird, but because i didnt want to disappoint my bf, i gave in to him.

one thing led to another and we ended up having sex.
it was actually my first time doing it and it was extremely painful.
but somehow i was wet enough for him to penetrate me..
as it was my first time, we didnt do much, but we really enjoyed the session.

after doing, we went to sleep and after we woke up the next day, we went back home to rest.

fast forward a little bit, it was a monday and had school.
as usual, i met ben in school and during recess, he texted me to meet him at level 4, which was a very ulu place in the school.

i didnt know what he wanted, but he just asked me to go in the gents with him.. and he told me that he wanted it.. and so he asked me to bend over inside the cubicle while he lifted up my skirt and pulled down my thongs.

without hesitation, he wore his 'extra lubricated' condom and started to fuck me from the back. we did this almost on a daily basis and i guess it was because i was fresh to him, thats why he liked it.

we carried on this kind of life until about july, by then, i sort of transformed into a full blown ah lian because of the environment and company i mixed with..

until one day, a friend of mine told me that he saw ben with another girl outside, i was shocked, and i asked her got any proof or not.
but she didnt have, but i still confronted ben anyways, and he denied it.
i also dropped the suspicion as i didnt have any evidence of it.

we continued this relationship for about 6 months and there was this day where i went back to his 'headquarters' with him, it was actually this house where his gang members were.
so i was introduced to his 'friends' and i sort of sat next to him only and didnt talk much.

to be continued..

MissVivi
24-04-2014, 04:30 PM
a year passed and everything was normal for us until ben's letter for his ns enlistment came..
it took our relationship to the test and our relationship was on the rocks..

as ben wasn't studying, he was obligated to serve his ns quite early..
and at that point of time, i was very close to his friends which was in fact, a bad thing.

many would say that i should have been smarter than that, but i guess it was the playfulness in me that got the better of me at that point of time

it was a random wednesday night and we decided to go clubbing, i was only 17 then, but a friend of mine knew the bouncer and we somehow managed to sneak me and another friend in.

altogether , there were 7 guys and 4 girls that night.
besides my friend 'ling', i didnt know anyone there that night
but we just joined in the fun anyways

it was quite late into the night already.. when this guy came up to me.
he was one of ling's friends that was in our group that night, and he started hitting on me and under the influence of the alcohol and the music, i sort of flirted with him a little bit too..
he then started to come closer to me and even placed his hands around my waist.. i thought that was alright because we were in a club anyway and it was pretty normal afterall..

his name was raymond and the coversation went something like that..

R : hey hi my name's raymond

me : hello, i'm vivian

R : not dancing with ling?

me : nope, rest awhile first. later bah

R : come la we go dance, the dj playing that song now damn nice

me : huh both of us ah?

R : uh huh

me : why you dontwant ask your gf dance with u?

R : she playing 5 10 with the rest, lai la

me : okie ba she dont mind hor?

R : wont one, dont worry

me : okays

he then held my hand and we went to the dancefloor, in the midst of dancing, the dancefloor became quite packed and he started to grind me from the back. i could feel it because i was wearing thongs and his 'shape' of his dick in his jeans was on my butt.

i knew that he was trying to hit on me cos i was in this mini black dress that revealed my curves and i guess he was attracted to that.

for the full 4-5 minutes of the song, the grinding made me really wet and horny, but i knew my boundaries. until he started to kiss my neck from the back. that was my breaking point, i couldnt take it anymore..

to be continued..

MissVivi
24-04-2014, 04:51 PM
i turned around and started to put my arms on raymond's shoulders, and he continued to grind me, but this time, it was from the front.

the feeling was so high, but we didnt want his gf to see anything, so we slowly moved to a secluded spot behind the bar counter and we kissed passionately while his hands roamed my body.

he then started to finger me and he realized that i wasn't a virgin anymore ..

R : wah someone naughty ah not v alr?

me : i got bf la, what do u think?

R : wah u got bf ah? he never come today?

me : nopes, he in ns

R : then tonight you're mine

me : siao!

R : what? can one la

me : then your gf how?

R : she with my friends what

me : ...

with that, we left the club secretly and cabbed to a nearby hotel.

i was very nervous but also horny >.<
upon checking in, i didnt know what to do so i just sat on the bed staring into blank space..

to be continued..

sarahxx
24-04-2014, 05:07 PM
damnn 男人不坏 女人不爱 tht always happens..

sexciting! looking forward to ur nx update ;)

acidicavex
24-04-2014, 05:11 PM
damnn 男人不坏 女人不爱 tht always happens..

sexciting! looking forward to ur nx update ;)

U should write of yours :D

sarahxx
24-04-2014, 05:23 PM
U should write of yours :D

haha.. maybe.. someday :)

nihilarian70
24-04-2014, 06:22 PM
wow nice!!

Panda2nd
24-04-2014, 06:31 PM
:) interesting

Panda2nd
24-04-2014, 06:39 PM
keep it coming :)

MissVivi
24-04-2014, 10:03 PM
thanks for the points, fookydud and coffeecans.

you guys are too kind..

MissVivi
25-04-2014, 12:05 AM
as i sat on the bed, i realized what i was doing wasn't morally right..but i couldnt control it, i just had to do it and i wanted to do it so badly

raymond then came on to me and started to kiss me while using his legs to spread my legs open, he then took off his clothes and hinted me to give him a blowjob..

i obediently obliged as he removed my dress, leaving me only with my bra and thongs .. it was the first time i was doing it with someone other than my bf and the feeling was a mixture of excitement and a little bit of guilt.
raymond's dick was bigger than ben's and as he penetrated me, i could feel my vagina stretch abit. we did a few positions including the normal missionary and doggys and he cummed in the condom after awhile.

we then wore our clothes back, left the hotel and cabbed back to the club.. we didnt bathe as we didnt want the rest to suspect anything.

went back to the club, had a few drinks and continued dancing with the rest.
after that night, raymond and i still kept in contact once in awhile..

i felt like a total slut when raymond used me for his pleasure, but i somehow liked the feeling.

to be continued..

MissVivi
25-04-2014, 12:34 AM
thank you to that anonymous someone that gave me 4 points(:

MissVivi
25-04-2014, 01:28 AM
it was a friday and ben was due to bookout that evening.
i didnt plan to let him know about my endeavors but somehow his friend got to know about it and told him about it.. till today, i still dont know who told him about it.

and because of that, we broke up.
i was feeling very down because a long relationship just went to waste like that because of my actions, but i was still very young at that time and i didnt know how to think that much or be mature in my doings and mindset hence.. i drowned my sadness in drinks and clubs again with my friends and this was when i met qing han, he was older than me about a few years and he was from the same gang as ben.

that night, i was with a few close friends just enjoying a tower of beer which we shared, and there was this guy(qing han) that came up to our table and asked me if he could have my number.

i thought to myself, why not? i was single anyway.. so i gave him and he said that he'll call me.

about half an hour later, he came over again.. asking me if i wanted to head outside for a smoke break tgt. i was like, okay?

so we headed outside and got to know each other better.. in the subsequent weeks, he also asked me out almost every other day and we ended up in a relationship about a month later.

one fine day, he asked me out like usual to club with his friends/gang mates.
so i agreed and tagged along.. he wanted me to dress up because he'll be introducing me to his clique that night.

so i decided to wear a floral bustier and a mini bandage skirt with compliments of a sexy pair of satin lace lingerie underneath.

i turned up at the club at around 11pm, frantically looking for qing han as it was really dark and i couldnt find him at all.

upon locating him, he introduced me to his friends.. things were awkward because i didnt know them so i just danced with qing han.. the night ended normally and nothing happened.

a few days later, qing han convinced me to join his gang. and i went through the rituals and stuff accordingly as how every new member would need to.
witnessing the entire ritual was his gang's heads and senior members, which was a first for me. because i never join before, not even during sec school.

so after the ritual was over, qing han went to buy drinks and ciggs will i stayed at their place for awhile. while waiting for him to come back, one of his heads came over to talk to me, and explained the fundamentals of being in their gang, their history, the perks, the cons, and everything about it.

one day that qing han didnt explain to me prior to that day was the fact that new female members of the gang had to do it with the heads as a form as respect, or a form of dedication to the gang.
it was like an exchange where they would offer us protection and stuff like that while we offered such services. and i was not as exception even though i had a bf..

to be continued..

EnigmaofSorrow
25-04-2014, 06:58 AM
Camping! No time to write my own, but surely there's time to read....

MissVivi
25-04-2014, 04:29 PM
with that being said, i was then led to a room. it was just a normal bedroom in a 4 room flat which belonged to them, they rented it for regular meetings or stuff like that.

as i anxiously wait for qing han to come back, i gave him a call and told him about it..

me: dear..

qh: ya?

me: u never tell me about something ah? ah lin say after ritual need to ..

qh: aiya that one small thing ma .. every girl also same one

me: but i was not prepared for it ..

qh: nevermind u just tell them dont so rough ok?

me: sigh ok..

there was another girl with me also, and she was a year younger than me.. but she wasnt that worried or nervous, maybe she has been thru it before.?

so we talked abit and introduced ourselves, her name was kitty.. quite fake ah? but well it was what she said she was called. so ya.

so i told kitty that i was pretty nervous and stuff like that and she told me not to be nervous, it'd be over in awhile. 'standard one' <-

then suddenly i heard the guys talking outside.. the log was something like that. something like that only k, not accurate, i cant really remember cos it was quite a few years ago.

random guy A: tao eh, ready liao

random guy B: ok.

random guy C: tao eh, u want which one first?

random guy B: i take the kitty first, she jin hot

random guy C: ok then i take vivian first lor

random guy B: ok.

within seconds, 2 big huge men came in, one was their leader, one was their gina tao(junior head).

both were covered in tattoos and they were at least 40 odd years old and 80kg i guess? i could feel my stomach churning from the fear, the hair on my arms also stood..

so they walked over and asked us if we know the rules and if we know what we were supposed to do.. and we said ya.. we know..

the leader's name was P and the other guy was T.

as P went over to kitty, T was still smoking.. so i waited till T smoke finish first.. P didnt hesitate or anything, it was quite shocking.. he just went over and started to kiss kitty while pulling down her tube and skinnies, kitty was quite wet by then.. so he wore a condom and started to fuck her in missionary.

T was also done by then, he came over and started fondling with my breasts.. pulled my spag top aside and started to lick me.. i was turned on, and things escalated and he was soon fucking me in missionary as well..

while he was fucking me.. the other single bed was jerking furiously as P was hitting climax with kitty..about a few minutes later, P cummed into the condom and went to the side to rest, T then hinted me to change to doggy.. i wanted it to end soon.. so i just obediently listened to him.. after about 10minutes of doggy, he cummed too.. i was sweating heavily .. the 4 of us then rested for awhile before the second round started..

it was P's turn now.. he told me to lie down and spread my legs while he capped on and slowly penetrated me.. it was a hard scene to watch, he wasn't really the most handsome guy or muscular guy i've done it with.. so i just closed my eyes while he did his thing..

his dick was a little bigger then raymond's and i could feel the stretch of my vagina again..
inch by inch, he inserted it into me and once the entire dick was in me, he started to fuck.
about 5minutes later, he increased his speed and strength.
i could feel my vagina literally tearing apart.. i also realized that tears were falling down my cheeks .. it was painful and awful.. but it wasnt any longer before he finally gave me a last thrust and cummed inside the condom.

it was finally over for me.
but i was looking at the other side for kitty.. T asked her to blow him until he came.. and that was what she did.

i lied on the bed while waiting for qing han..in the meanwhile, also talking to kitty about the experience..
i could see, from the corner of my eyes that kitty's vagina was already bleeding, it must be because of P.. she was so much petite than i was..

soon later, qing han came in and he wore my clothes back for me and i went home to rest.

while resting, i thought to myself.. was that a start of my sexual life?
were girls only meant to provide such sexual favors to guys like that?

many thoughts ran through my mind..

to be continued..

Tai_zi21
25-04-2014, 04:45 PM
Enjoy ur stories ah lian vivi! Keep it up :D

MissVivi
25-04-2014, 04:48 PM
Enjoy ur stories ah lian vivi! Keep it up :D

now not ahlian already laaaaa x.x

Wintermelontea
25-04-2014, 05:07 PM
pitch tent...nice story. upz

drangonfly
25-04-2014, 05:28 PM
I guess you didn't cum but Did you moan at all?
If kitty was moaning earlier while T was pumping you, you should be mentally warned and prepared for what will be coming next, which in your case is P.

Panda2nd
25-04-2014, 06:11 PM
Camping! :) Thanks for the story Vivi

diputs1269
25-04-2014, 08:27 PM
Nice recollection, camping here for more updates. :)

Dzakomo
25-04-2014, 09:42 PM
I was shocked to read your last post. Nice, are you guys sure? It is RAPE ok? Im sorry to say this, but you have been sexually abused and betrayed by your 'boyfriend'. This is not normal. All my good brothers who used to be inside don't do such things.

MissVivi
25-04-2014, 10:53 PM
I was shocked to read your last post. Nice, are you guys sure? It is RAPE ok? Im sorry to say this, but you have been sexually abused and betrayed by your 'boyfriend'. This is not normal. All my good brothers who used to be inside don't do such things.

nahhh.. its all in the past.. we agreed to it voluntarily.
my bf also didnt have much of a choice at that time:)

Cayden
25-04-2014, 11:04 PM
Support you Vivi sis! You're really pretty from your pic :)

Cheers!

MissVivi
25-04-2014, 11:10 PM
Support you Vivi sis! You're really pretty from your pic :)

Cheers!

ty for the compliment:)

ty everyone for the points too:)

TreakSYT
25-04-2014, 11:47 PM
Very envy to hear story from girls point of view.
Now my wife just want to get sex done asap, no bj at all.
No wet pussy, no passion. Not shiok, just routine.
Sibei sian.

Rain-Men
25-04-2014, 11:48 PM
Keep the stories coming sis..and thanks for sharing the past. Don't mean to be rude but the details are pretty intriguing.....keep the words flowing babe...:D

*just up your points

onlyhuman
25-04-2014, 11:52 PM
Nice story! But I din know at this era still have rituals for joining gangs..unlike the gd old times :D

MissVivi
26-04-2014, 12:12 AM
Nice story! But I din know at this era still have rituals for joining gangs..unlike the gd old times :D

for clarification, this didnt happen just recently only.
it happened quite a few years ago:)

thanks everyone for th points :) that's very kind of you guys..

evixabi
26-04-2014, 12:49 AM
nice story more pls

HappyOwl
26-04-2014, 12:57 AM
i dont think i'll be planning to tell him about it yet, so here's my first hand account of my tale.

Sis. MissVivi, is it really safe to have yourself in the avatar:confused:

Secret societies, it involves a great deal of fear within courage. Those were the days. ;)

MissVivi
26-04-2014, 01:37 AM
Sis. MissVivi, is it really safe to have yourself in the avatar:confused:

Secret societies, it involves a great deal of fear within courage. Those were the days. ;)

its okie.. my frens wont recognize me.. i look 360* differently from the dp hahaha! that one photoshop!!

Tai_zi21
26-04-2014, 01:54 AM
its okie.. my frens wont recognize me.. i look 360* differently from the dp hahaha! that one photoshop!!

So non photoshop more pretty huh ah lian? :D

MissVivi
26-04-2014, 02:03 AM
So non photoshop more pretty huh ah lian? :D

walao u like to disiao me hor?! x.x
so bad~

Tai_zi21
26-04-2014, 02:17 AM
walao u like to disiao me hor?! x.x
so bad~

I thought 男人不坏,女人不爱? 对吗阿莲vivi? Lol :p

MissVivi
26-04-2014, 02:36 AM
I thought 男人不坏,女人不爱? 对吗阿莲vivi? Lol :p

tsk! mei you hor! hahahaha!

Tai_zi21
26-04-2014, 02:39 AM
tsk! mei you hor! hahahaha!

So late still haven't slp? If not going to sleep continue ur story leh ok ah lian? Pls?

MissVivi
26-04-2014, 02:44 AM
So late still haven't slp? If not going to sleep continue ur story leh ok ah lian? Pls?

hahaha okok, give me some time to 回想过去 kekeke!

Tai_zi21
26-04-2014, 02:47 AM
hahaha okok, give me some time to 回想过去 kekeke!

U say 1 hor,i will be waiting here ah lian! If not going to fan u then u know :D

HappyOwl
26-04-2014, 02:53 AM

Oh... that sounds safe and good. :)

But if you wanna display your original dp also can. Just turn your dp 180* will do. :p

MissVivi
26-04-2014, 03:04 AM
after that day, me and qing han continued our lives normally, our sex life was also active.. 4-5 times a week.. he was a very horny guy.. very high sex drive.

we'd usually go clubbing, mostly it's clubbing, or hit the snooker alley or bowling or ktv ..etc..

i know you guys wouldn't want to hear the boring stuff like we went to macdonalds for breakfast, and i had a mcmuffin, right? lol! so i think i'll skip that.

fast forward fast forward.. there was one day, quite deep in my memory.. because that day was the day i broke up with qing han.
because i found him cheating on me.. we were at a mall when he started smsing so secretly.. so when he went to toilet, i checked on his phone.. and found out about it.. i confronted him.. and he told me that he felt that i was boring le.. wanted something fresh. fine lor, and because of that, my whole mind was full of revenge and blah blah blah stuff like that..

just nice got this guy, his name is alex, he's one of qing han's friends.. not gd friends but i didnt care..he started to text me...knowing that i brokeup with qing han .. and admitted that he had a crush on me since the last time went to club.. but didnt advance in his moves as i had a bf.. so now single le can try his luck..

at first i didnt want to accept cos really very fast.. like not even a week since i broke up with qing han.. but i still did.. i was young, very young. and my life at that time, was full of mistakes.

so i got into a relationship with alex.. every guy i got together with was a new experience for me. alex was no exception.. as usual he'd bring me to club ..and stuff like that.. but this guy was also a horny guy. weird? do i attract only horny guys? like seriously >.<

after clubbing one day, i didnt want to go home as i was too tipsy and my mom will start nagging.. so alex told me to go over to his place instead, next morning then he send me home.. i was like okay, but only sleep right? i really wanted to just fall asleep, that's all..

BUT... reached his house.. went into the room, lied on the bed.. suddenly alex came and kiss me.. the moment he kissed me, i knew that it wasn't going to be just a kiss.. as he slowly removed my tube dress, i was left with only my thongs and bra.. i was really tipsy to reject him.. but i didnt want to also.. i was scared that he'll be heartbroken >.< and his actions were turning me on too.

unknowingly, my thongs were pulled aside, and alex's dick was in me..
as he started to fuck me, i realized that he wasn't wearing a condom..i immediately told him to wear one but he said that he didnt have one..
it felt different from the normal guys that fucked me before as they all wore condoms.

we did missionary then we changed to doggy.. after awhile, i could feel alex's dick grow bigger all of a sudden and he started to fuck me harder .. i knew he was about to cum but the pleasure was too great for me to do anything..
after a few seconds, i could feel a hot stream of cum in my vagina. as alex did his final few thrusts to release everything in me.

with that, he withdrew his dick from me and his cum dripped out from my vagina and flew down my legs.. what an experience, i told myself.
but this was the only time i did it raw with my bf.. i was really afraid that i would get pregnant. so the next morning, i went to the doctor and got oral meds to prevent it.. something like the morning after all.

to be continued..

Sidra183
26-04-2014, 03:07 AM
hi ts, u attract only horny guys cos you are hot based on your pic!

Tai_zi21
26-04-2014, 03:13 AM
Thanks for ur update at 3am early in the morning ah lian! :)

MissVivi
26-04-2014, 03:30 AM
alex, my bf at that time, was a ahbeng in one of the 'rival gang'.
as i was in X gang at that time, it wasnt right(somehow or rather) for me to be dating a guy from another gang..

because of that, alex wanted me to leave my old gang.
i wanted to do so too, as the main reason i joined was because qing han convinced me to do so and i wasnt with qing han anymore..
i was going through alot of emotional stress as i knew the consequences of leaving a gang for a girl.

by that time, i was with alex for about 6-7 months and i could see that he loved me alot.. he'd shower me with flowers, gifts, clothes, and even sweet talk me once in awhile. he also stopped his flirty ways in clubs with other girls because of me..

i was in a dilemma.. a very very big one.

as i decided to put that topic aside first, because i couldnt reach a decision, alex and i continued this relationship smoothly.
after that night, we decided that we had to use condoms if we were to have sex, that was a must.

so anyways, one day.. he called me up in the middle of the night and we talked on the phone for about an hour or so.. we started to talk dirty and i was getting wet..

he broached the subject of having a threesome, so i asked him.
threesome? with who?
his reply was .. we could have it with my friend or your friend.
so i asked him.. why threesome? you never do before then fetish ahh?
and he was like.. u got do before ah? ya fetish leh..
so i told him that i had such an experience with T & P before, but i wouldnt count that as a threesome.

so he sort of convinced me to do it as i felt obligated to fulfill his fetishes la.. i was his girlfriend mah.. so i told him that i'll ask my friend lor.

so i texted my friend yvonne and asked her..
i swear, it was SO AWKWARD!

yvonne's one of my friends, she's also one of my fellow gang member at that time.
19 years old, hot and sexy girl with toned bums and firm boobs.
i wanted to make it special for alex, and wanted to make him happy.
i mean, if i wanted to do something, might as well do it nicely right?

me: vonvon

y: yes, qing ai de?

me: nth la, v sian, text u nor

y: why sian? lai we go club!

me: buyao la.. 3am liao.. go there for breakfast meh :(

y: yahor! didnt know 3am liao

me: anyway ah, i got something to ask u leh

y: ya?

me: u now got bf or not ah?

y: got, that day that boy la very cute one. you remember him? his name blah blah blah blah blah got 6 pack blah blah blah blah blah..

me: no o.o from where sia?

y: nevermind hahahahaha! why leh?

me: my bf lor, we just not HTHT OTP then he ask me stupid question!!

y: what stupid question? hahahahaha

me: he ask me for threesome! wth lor!

y: wahseh threesome! so kinky a!

me: kinky your head la!

me: eh u want join us tmr night ma?

y: join u for what? dinner ah? (still not getting the hint/question)

me: no laa.. the threesome hahaha (jokingly asked her)

y: siao! i never even met your bf before leh

me: aiya pls la.. u're the hottest girl i know le (really)

y: huh.. buyao la..

me: can laaa awhile only :X

y: okay lor, but maybe we go club first la? then can break ice?

me: ok tmr nite!

it was yvonne's first threesome, she always wanted to try, but she and her bf very conservative.. cos her bf is guai kia ( this was what she told me )
she also decided to keep it a secret, only 3 of us know..

to be continued..

Tai_zi21
26-04-2014, 03:39 AM
Wow sound like a perfect gf to me now ah lian! :D

Sidra183
26-04-2014, 03:43 AM
wah bf want threesome u find your hottest friend for him. where to find such a good gf...

MissVivi
26-04-2014, 03:47 AM
thats why i said .. i was stupid in the past >.<

Sidra183
26-04-2014, 03:49 AM
oh well... who doesn't have a past? as long as you learnt your lesson then move on with life.

Tai_zi21
26-04-2014, 03:50 AM
thats why i said .. i was stupid in the past >.<

Gals too smart for guys not gd at all i think ah lian

MissVivi
26-04-2014, 03:52 AM
yep yep :) !

prettymannequin
26-04-2014, 10:58 AM
Ah omg I enjoy your story so much! Defs camping! :o

ch33zy
26-04-2014, 11:00 AM
Thanks for sharing.. this is one great thread to follow.. omg, if u have photoshop ur dp like this, then the real u must be one hottie..

SnowLeopards
26-04-2014, 01:45 PM
Good reading. Keep it going. ;)

Pierre.

MissVivi
26-04-2014, 01:50 PM
it was the next night, yes next night. lol!
we decided to head to PH and alex came over to fetch me.. and we met yvonne at vivo before heading over together.

we also met some other friends there so as to make things a little less awkward :)

upon reaching, i introduced yvonne to alex and alex to yvonne. i could see the look in alex's eyes, they weren't normal.. but till this moment, alex didnt know about the threesome or the things that i've asked yvonne.
the night progressed and we drank quite abit..
if i can remember correctly, it was about 4 bottles of martell and about 2 trays of shots. but shared among about 7 people :)

i then asked yvonne if she wanted to go to the ladies with me(boys, if you didnt know, the ladies is a place where we girls have our secret talks) i've even spent more than an hour sitting down inside just to talk with my friends hahahaha! anyways, so ya we went .. and i asked her what she thought of the idea i proposed to her last night..

and she was like.. errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr ok :)

i was actually looking forward to it because it'd also be a first for me, sort of la.

so we went back to our tables and i asked alex to accompany me out for a smoke, after we lighted up, i asked him what he thought of yvonne.

and he went like .. ''chio lor'' , ''quite hot'' , ''not bad'' ..
so i decided to be honest with him and told him about the threesome he mentioned, and that i actually asked yvonne and she agreed to it.
he was so happy, so excited, so 'horny' >.<

we then went back inside and finished our drinks, by that time, it was around 4, PH was about to close le, so we decided to go to the nearby hotel for the threesome, of course, alex had to pay for everything:)

to be continued..

maccaflame
26-04-2014, 02:01 PM
Nice story... dun keep us in suspense too long ah....

MissVivi
27-04-2014, 03:48 PM
upon leaving the club, we flagged a cab and the 3 of us sat behind.
alex was in the middle of us and it was like a prelude of the threesome.

upon reaching, we waited at the lobby while alex did the registrations and stuff.. and we were ready to go.

yvonne was wearing a super ultra sexy black colored tight fit mini dress that revealed her boobs, they were literally spilling out from the top.

and as i knew that there was a chance that we might be doing it tonight, i dressed to kill as well.
i was in a spag top and mini bandage skirt, and i purposely didnt wear any bra that night x:

anyway, as we checked in, we were very nervous as it was a first time for us.
we started playing music via our phones that were connected to a external portable speaker and i told alex that i was going to have a bath first.
yvonne then said that she also wanna have a bath first, so alex thought, why not you both bathe together? save time+kinky wth, i was dumbfounded and shocked but i was like .. ok lor can.

yvonne was still shy but agreed to it.
in the bathtub, each me and yvonne decided to takeone side each and we started to foam up the bubbles to reduce the awkwardness.

it was a first for me, but when i saw yvonne stripped off her dress, her toned body was simply 'to die for' for any guys out there.
at 19 years old, she had me envying her body as it was the dream body every girl would dream of having.
toned ass, firm boobs that were at least a 36C, a curvy body with a slutty face.

she then removed her undies and went into the tub.
i slowly removed mine as well and we were soaking while talking about her life.. i got to know from her that she and her bf doesn't always have sex because her bf's always busy etc.. so she's sort of sexually deprived..
and that's what makes her want to go out and play.

i also asked her about tips to attain her kind of body and alot more boring girl girl stuff which i doubt u guys wanna read hahaha..
so ..fast forward , it was about 15 minutes later and we decided to stop the soaking.. i also told her that you can just treat alex as her bf tonight.

she cheekily reply ''hahaha okie tonight ah!''

we then promptly wore our lingerie back and covered ourselves with the bathrobe that was provided by the hotel and went out of the bathroom.

alex, on the other hand, was patiently waiting for us to be done so that he could have his bath.
he then went in once we came out, but i felt that it was a little boring so i told yvonne, ehh why not hor u go bathe him laa? can start the night!

she was hesitant because she was shy, but after much persuasion by yours truly, she tip toed into the bathroom.

from outside, i could hear them talking, but i couldnt make out what they were talking about, but after awhile.. i heard the door close tightly.

to be continued..

tomabcde8
27-04-2014, 03:58 PM
Nice update, kinky threesome coming! ;)

Sidra183
27-04-2014, 05:56 PM
camping for next installment! sounds like a very kinky night about to happen...

MissVivi
27-04-2014, 07:11 PM
being the curious me, i walked over to the bathroom and tried to put my ear on the door to listen. but i couldnt hear anything and the curiosity in me was making me so .. aiya the feeling is like. tsk, grr!! kind of feeling.

so i decided to slowly open the door to peep inside, as the bathroom was rather big, even if i opened the door, they wouldnt know that i was there.
i couldnt see anyone inside, but from the mirror's reflection, what i saw shocked me.

yvonne was naked, and so was alex, and yvonne had soap all over her body and was rubbing against alex from the back, alex on the other hand, was having a huge erection. yvonne then pressed some soap and washed his dick properly.
i didnt expect things to progress that fast, but as i knew they were busy inside, i decided to close the door back and go back to the bed and wait.

after awhile, they came out together and we sat on the bed together.
i teased yvonne and told her that i saw what happened inside, and how naughty and wild she was.

alex decided to make the first move by asking me over to his side as he hugged me. yvonne was on the other side of him and he was in the middle.
as the bed was a queen sized bed, we had quite a big play area.

i then took off my bathrobe and sat back into his arms, yvonne mimic-ed my move and the both of us were left with her lingerie while alex removed his boxers.

it was so exciting and kinky, i swear.
i then told yvonne, why not you start the night, since you're the guest (:
she then unbuckled her bra from the back and threw it on the floor, and started remove her thongs as well, she then adjusted her hair and climbed on top of alex and started to kiss him passionately around his ears and neck, slowly going down to his chest and nipples, then to his thighs and finally ending her journey at his 7 inched dick.

she then begun to suck on the head tightly, i could see her veins on her neck popup and that could tell me the pressure she was using.
she was doing her thing and she was good at it, deep throat was her forte anyway. i could see from alex's face that he was enjoying it so much.. while i was by the side in his arms, he started to fondle me and grope my boobs.

i was turned on immensely by then, i shivered abit due to the excitement and i too decided that it was my turn to pleasure my man.

within seconds, i took my lingerie off and it joined the rest of it's kind on the floor, while i started licking alex's nipples, he started moaning heavily.

awhile later, yvonne stopped the blowjob and started to come on to me.
i didnt know that she was a bi, but what she did turned me into a bi that fateful night.

as i was giving alex a blowjob, alex was lying down as a i crawled between his legs in the doggy position.
yvonne on the other hand, came from my back and started lick me fast and hard on my vagina. i was so turned on and i was literally dripping wet.
she even teased me about enjoying it so much based on the wetness.

i was blushing a little bit, and decided to turn around to enjoy it instead.
she continued her 'assault' on my vagina as alex came over to suck my nipples.

we exchanged here and there and touched each other until alex decided that it was time to do it. i took a quick look at my phone and we actually did this petting for about an hour! omg! alex took the box of condoms i prepared for him from my bag and placed the whole box beside the pillow.

i actually didnt know how much he'd need so i bought a box of 12.
abit crazy i know but.. it's better to be prepared!

he tore one open and wore it on himself while asking me and yvonne.
''who wants to go first?''

and me and yvonne were like, she! she! SHE! she!! she!
alex then told us, ''nvm, u both do doggy position and stay there''

so we got into position and alex positioned himself behind yvonne and said, ''i've been wanting to fuck you the whole night''

with that, he penetrated his dick into yvonne and started to fuck her.
yvonne was moaning so loudly so i asked her, wahhhh you how long never get fucked le? she told me since last month.
i was like omg! so long!

after awhile, alex took his dick out and told me that it was my turn.
so i positioned myself properly and slowly i could feel his dick inch by inch inserting into me.
he kept it inside for awhile and started to kiss yvonne while fondling with her boobs.

he was soon fucking me but it was the soft kind of slow sex. we didnt do any hard fucking yet.

he then withdrew and signaled yvonne to lie down. i could see that he wanted to fuck her more than me that night as to him, i guess it was a fresh experience. but i was ok with it anyways.

he then slowly inserted his dick into her and fucked her in missionary while i was rubbing him from the back.

the 3 of us were so horny and with the music and the booze earlier, we were chaos, havoc and sexual monsters lololol

after alot of fucking, alot of kisses and oral stimulation, alex had the urge to cum and he decided to use yvonne to cum.
yvonne was so much hotter than i was and she could make any warm blooded male cum using her body at any point of time, that's an undeniable fact.

alex was tired due to the fucking and yvonne decided to blow him instead.
after several minutes of deep throat, alex couldnt take it anymore and decided to cum in yvonne's mouth, wave after wave, it went straight down her throat as she was deep throating him.

after alex was done releasing, he then went to the bathroom to wash up while me and yvonne rested on the bed.

after awhile, we decided to start round 2.. and it was alex's turn to pleasure us. things were steamy, extremely hot.
i had alex fucking me missionary while yvonne was squating on top of my face and she had me licking her all the way.

alex was fucking me so hard and fast and i came about 3-4 times, the bed was so wet! alex then decided that it was yvonne's turn, and she got the same treatment i received from alex and she was moaning away in pleasure.

after about 30-35minutes of activity, alex had that urge again to cum.
this time, he wanted to cum in yvonne's vagina.
missionary position, about 20minutes of hard fucking and alex suddenly stopped and kept his dick inside.
i knew he was cumming and his expression was so 'shiok', despite him having the condom on.

we decided to call it a night, and yvonne went to bathe first as alex hugged me on bed outside.
i also took the initiative to use my mouth to clean up his dick as he had cummed and the taste was just simply extraordinary.
i wouldnt do that now, but at that time, we were just high and horny.

yvonne came out of the bathroom naked, frantically looking for her lingerie and dress, it was a funny moment as alex picked up her bra and teased her with it, she could only get it back after giving him a kiss, which she did.

me and alex then took turns to bathe, he went in after i came out.
yvonne was already dressed by then and waited for us to be done before we left the hotel together.

at the lobby, the bellboys or hotel staff stared at us probably because we came down together and our hair were still wet.

took a cab, and we sent yvonne home first before alex sent me home.

it was a ridiculously exciting night for the 3 of us and a moment to remember.

after that day, yvonne and i remained gd friends as we'd go clubbing together once a week and even during clubbing, alex would have his hands on her sometimes etc..

to be continued..

jsingh85
27-04-2014, 08:49 PM
Wah sister ur story is so good. It makes me horny..... Support u.

MissVivi
27-04-2014, 08:59 PM
me and yvonne became very close 'sisters' and we talked about everything from shopping to fashion to even sex.

yvonne, apparantly didnt forget the pleasure she received during the threesome and was also having a headache on how to spice up her own sexual life with her bf.

her bf was the typical poly guy that was in his final year of school and was pretty buff due to his gym endeavors.
so there was this fine day where she actually proposed a threesome between me, and them.

i actually felt that it was fine, and fair too because she also agreed to join mine, but i wasn't allowed to tell her bf that she joined mine.
it was like a little secret between us.

so after reaching home that day from work, i decided to call alex and tell him about it.

me: dear

alex: ya?

me: i just reach home

alex: okay

me: anyway just now at work, yvonne asked me if i could join her and her bf for a threesome leh

alex: wah like that my gf gonna get fucked by other guy ah?

me: aiya nvm la, u that time also fucked his gf what..

alex: sian, ok lor.

me: i tmr go club with them, then after that we'll be going hotel. u dont wait for me ok?

alex: ok, when u reach home, call me.

me: ok. u sure u ok hor? just for fun only, no strings attached de

alex: ya 1 time only hor. no next time

me: ya ok.

so the next day came and i was in a dilemma on what to wear..

it was very nervous for me but i was actually looking forward to it because i really missed the threesome session we had with yvonne and my bf.

i decided on a bustier and high waisted denim shorts after severe considerations.
inside, i had la senza's pushup bra(strapless) and matching lacy gstring.

i wanted to be at my top best performance that night, the thought of it just made me wet.
i was literally a horny slut at that point of my life.

met yvonne and her bf at PH about 10 that night, my first impression of her bf was like, woah! his face was just so-so, but his arms were as big as my thighs and i couldnt imagine the size of his dick and if he had 6packs lor!

but i just played it cool and said hi to him..
we danced and drank like YOLO teens and got semi wasted..
about 3am++,we left and took a cab to the hotel they wanted..
oh did i mention, her bf's name was jim.

yvonne had told jim about the threesome last night and thruout the whole night, he knew that he was going to have his way with me later that night.
i thought he only knew before we left the club >.<

so anyways, we arrived at the hotel, it was a posh one(jim didnt save on this) and we checked in promptly.

they were a very open minded couple and jim asked if i wanted to bathe together, which i politely rejected as i was still shy

so yvonne and jim went to bathe together while i waited outside.
after they were done, they walked out naked and i was totally lost for words.
jim's dick was about 1.5x of alex's, and it was probably due to the fact that he was half angmo half chinese. and his 6 pack was like so toned.. it was the first guy i've met with 6pack

i was staring at it until yvonne came over to me and said.. big hor?
i was like, uh ya haha.

so i went to take a bathe alone, when i was done, i was contemplating if i should go out naked or what, but in the end, i decided to go out in my lingerie instead.

i slowly walked out and yvonne was cheering for me as i smiled in awkwardness and jim had that smirk on his face which spelled trouble for me.

jim held my waist as he pulled me on to the bed which he and yvonne were on and into his arms there i laid, he then asked me if i had a bf or something and if he knew about it.

i lied to him that i had a bf and knew about it, that probably raised his ego by a yard. i mean, to fuck another guy's girlfriend with his knowledge? yes that's an ego booster for sure.

he was amazed by my answer, and commenced action by removing my bra and pulling down my strings, by that time, we were all high by the alcohol and the atmosphere.. the ambiance was so alluring and sexy.

jim then pounced on me, kissing me from head to toe..
yvonne was kissing me from the side and it was such a major turn on..
he then lifted himself off and started light petting with yvonne, yvonne's lingerie was off by now, as he achieved full erection, he took a condom, put it on and started fucking yvonne. i could see that he was no rookie to threesomes. . . so i just casually asked him about it and it turned out that he did it with his ex girlfriends before , no wonder he's not shy.

a good man that can perform and can pleasure 2 girls at once is a gem, trust me. yvonne's moans were loud, louder than the session we had, i was wondering why. but it was soon before i realized.

jim took his dick out of yvonne and told me to lie down in missionary, spreading my legs wide for him, i could sense it, he then slowly penetrated his dick in to me with one thrust and started fucking me.
his dick went in totally, my clit could touch his pubic hair area.
and it wasn't long before i realized that i was tearing due to the pain.
he then slowed down, but didnt stop fucking me.

the more i teared, the harder his dick became and the harder he fucked me.
in that position, as i layed there while he fucked me for about 20minutes non stop, he finally cummed in the condom as i was relived off the pain and pleasure that i was receiving.

as he slowly withdrew the condom, blood flew out of my vagina and onto the bed sheets..
as i sat up, more blood flew out and the bed was a gory sight of red.
i then went to the bathroom to wash up while yvonne gave jim a blowjob to clean up the 'mess' on his dick.

i was fine, it was something small.

after resting for about an hour, and watching the live petting show, i was horny again. and jim told me to join him on the bed, he hasn't finished unloading and asked if i could give him a blowjob to end things up since i was hurt down there.

i obliged as i placed his enormous dick into my mouth.. sucking it from the balls to the tip, teasing him from time to time with my extremely long finger nails..

i then increased the speed and suction and for the next 10minutes, i was sucking yvonne's bf's dick infront of her while she played with my boobs and gave me small pecks from time to time.

after about 15minutes of blowing, jim told me that he was about to cum and asked me where he could cum on.
i didnt reply him, i just continued sucking and within the next few seconds, jim cummed into my mouth.

i didnt swallow it, i 'returned' it to yvonne, and she swallowed it infront of jim.

that concluded our kinky night.

back home, i called alex and told him about the experience.
but i didnt tell him about the bleeding and jim's dick's size.

apparantly, he was turned on. wth!

to be continued..

maui_boy
27-04-2014, 10:22 PM
Nice story!!!!!

jsingh85
27-04-2014, 10:37 PM
This is a good story!

Wintermelontea
27-04-2014, 10:43 PM
TS,

You seemed to enjoy 3some...are you still at it?

MissVivi
28-04-2014, 12:24 AM
about two weeks passed and my vagina has healed, so me & alex resumed our weekly sexual routine. i didnt tell him about the incident, but i only told him that i wasnt feeling comfortable.

remember the time when alex asked me to leave my gang?
he asked me about it again, and we got into a serious discussion before coming to a decision.
a decision that i made, a decision that left me in so much pain and agony..

i had decided to leave the gang, but i didnt join alex's one.
i went back to the headquarters( that house ) and looked for P.
told him about my decision and he gave me 2 choices.

1) i do a cleansing round
2) my bf was to be beaten up by them for a cigg's time

i weighed my choices and i knew that if i were to pick #2, they'd beat him really bad because he's from another gang, i didnt want to, but i chose #1.
i didnt tell alex about it and i decided on that on the day itself.

for all that dont know.. cleansing round is done when a girl intends to leave the gang, it differs from gang to gang, in mine, it also means that the girl has to get fucked by all the guys in that area she belonged in.
which in my case, was about 11 guys.

i knew that it was a decision that i'd live to regret, but i was still young that time and i didnt have the mentality nor maturity to make other decisions.
so i went with that.

P then sent an sms to them and told me to go in the room and wait.
i took a peek at the sms & it wrote something like that..

'' vivian leaving, come back now for final round ''

as i walked into the room, fear engulfed me.
the guys that i clubbed with, sang ktv with, danced with, slacked with, my friends, my gd friends, even my ex bf's friends, there were all in that 11.

i knew how the procedure was like, and i was ready for it.
i walked into the room, placed my handbag on the table, and sat on the bed.

about 15 minutes later, someone walked in.
it was jia hao, my area's gina-tao. he was the fiercest of them all, and when i intended to leave the gang, im not one of them anymore, and they were merciless when it came to fucking me.

jia hao told me to take off my clothes, which consisted of a normal spag top, my mini denim shorts, my thongs and a lacy bra.
he then took my thongs and smelled it.. and gave a comment, ''whoa cb, quite nice smell leh, but when u leave this room tonight, it'll become ccb for sure''

i gave a sigh, and lied down, told him to start.
he then took off his skinnies, wore a condom and started to fuck me.
there were no foreplay, nor lubrication. it was just sore, extremely sore.

after 5 minutes or so, he cummed into the condom, removed it and threw it in the dustbin next to the bed.
one by one.. they came in and did their thing. a few of them were younger than me, as young as 16.
it wasn't enjoyable at all, it was like a routine.
by the 9th guy, i was bleeding, but they didnt know and they continued their deed.
i didnt want to utter a word about it, i just wanted it to end.

finally, it was over. i've put all my responsibilities and commitment down.
as the last guy walked out of that room, the room was filled with a foul smell that consisted of my vagina juices, our sweat and the used condoms.

i braced myself up as i wore my thong back, then my denim shorts, then my spag top.
i didnt even bother to wear my bra back, i just simply stuffed it into my bag.

as i walked out of the room's door, my legs collapsed as they were too weak to walk, and i fell right down on the floor. i rested awhile on the floor and stood up again to leave the house.
they didnt even bother about me as i wasn't a part of their lives anymore.

since that day onwards, i've never stepped back into that house again.

i went downstairs, took a cab home and called alex to tell him about it.
i told him i left the gang, but i didnt tell him about the cleansing procedure.

after that day, i didnt want to have anything to do with gangs anymore.
i also discontinued my relationship with alex as i started a new chapter in my life.

poly ~

to be continued..

youngboy123
28-04-2014, 12:40 AM
Sis do you happen to be from glh? They're one of the only few gangs that still practice this procedure in this era.

watssupp
28-04-2014, 01:12 AM
Chasing for the next episode.... :)

takashi31400
28-04-2014, 01:20 AM
Tks for sharing.camping for more.

yihao
28-04-2014, 02:23 AM
please continue more!!

jsingh85
28-04-2014, 06:49 AM
It must be hard for u. But good to have a new life.

prettymannequin
28-04-2014, 09:20 AM
I hope better things came along for you babe!

diputs1269
28-04-2014, 09:53 AM
Painful recollections, better days ahead. Please continue.:)

sarahxx
28-04-2014, 10:15 AM
can't imagine u hv to go thru this.. must be so painful both emotionally and physically.

hope things r much better now. tc babe

MissVivi
28-04-2014, 01:50 PM
Sis do you happen to be from glh? They're one of the only few gangs that still practice this procedure in this era.

hahas, cannot say out laa.. secret de leh :X sorry!

MissVivi
28-04-2014, 01:50 PM
can't imagine u hv to go thru this.. must be so painful both emotionally and physically.

hope things r much better now. tc babe

ty babe :)

its all in the past le hehe!

MissVivi
28-04-2014, 03:26 PM
i managed to scrap through my studies and made it to poly, on the first day of poly, it felt so surreal, so new, so fresh.

the air was fresh, the school was nice.
& stop guessing, its the one in the east.

anyways, as i walked into the school, i pretty much didnt know what to do as it was my first day there, so i walked here and there, trying to look for the registeration counter or something like that so that i could get my administrative matters done.

i had a tough time looking for it, but i eventually found it at a corner of somewhere in the school. i got my class timetable & headed to class.
even looking for the classroom was a chore. but well.. once seated inside, i was looking left & right for cute guys >.< i think it's quite normal for girls to do that laa? nobody appealing anyway.

then there came this guy, he was like the appointed class chairman/leader that was responsible for all the first day admin matters that pertained to contact numbers, email addresses, etc etc etc .. so he was going from student to student until he reached my seat and he was like..

''hi my name is norman, i was asked by miss tan to get your email address and contact numbers as she needs it for a report to the head of school''

so i promptly gave it to him and he carried on with the other students.

lecture started, it was dry, all the introductory stuff and dry lessons, dry environment, dry people, dry dry dry!

a few days later, about 2am in the morning, i was at home, using my computer and suddenly i received a message. it was from norman.

it went something like this:

N: hello vivian

me: hi, you are?

N: this is norman, do you remember me?

me: oh norman, from XXXXXXX poly?

N: yes

me: oh ok. yesyes?

N: i was wondering if you'd like to have breakfast tomorrow before lecture

me: lol, are you asking me out?

N: you can say so (:

me: give me a reason not to reject you

N: well i've got a nice smile.

me: ok fine, that's true somehow. time and place?

N: macdonalds, 7am?

me: ok see you

n: see you (:

the next morning, i dressed up and met him there.
and he told me that i looked beautiful blah blah blah and he was attracted to me since the first day of school. he also asked if i had a bf or if i was seeing anyone.

i told him no.. just brokeup recently blah blah blah.. and we started to see each other daily over breakfast, in class and we would text each other day in day out..

and like all other dating conquests, we got together eventually after about half a year of such deeds.

this relationship was different from the rest. in the past, all of my EXs were gang related members, this was my fresh start, this was new to me.
norman showered me with love and gifts and we got real close, we could tell each other everything and stuff like that, but i still hid my shameful past from him. i didnt want to lose him.

one day, we went out on a double date with another couple from our class.
they were michelle and michael, our so called M&M chocolates.
it was a long day, we first went to have a light meal before heading to club but we decided to leave the club earlier and go to the bridge to drink. ( u guys should know which bridge )

while at the bridge, we played card games, finger games and even drinking games. we were all high and laughing like fools in public.
then m&m started to touch each other and we were all like horny ._.

then michael proposed a suggestion.

''guys, you look over there, what do you see *points to the right side*''

''hotel lor''

''lets go? tomorrow then check out''

norman said ok, being the gd girlfriend, i just obliged and went along with him..

to be continued..

simple2kee
28-04-2014, 05:34 PM
interesting story! :)

MissVivi
28-04-2014, 06:09 PM
as we checked in, we were all like drunk kittens ..

we wanted to just find a place to sleep till the next morning but things took a twist and while we were resting, actually is dozing off, we woke up to some sound.. i cant really remember what it was, but i had to use the bathroom, the door was closed, however. and m&m were missing. i had a hunch that they were inside.. and.. a couple, inside a toilet together? what were they doing?

curiousity got the better of me as i slowly opened the door and peeped inside.

i gave myself a small smile.. there they were!
michelle was bending over the toilet seat with her bodycon dress pulled up and her thongs at her knees while michael was fucking her from the back.

i slowly creeped in teased them for being naughty in the middle of the night, and michael jokingly teased me back by saying that i could join them if i wanted to.
i gave his comment a serious thought because i was getting horny as well from the live action.
he didnt stop fucking michelle all these while, and michelle's moans really turned me on.

but i politely excused myself while michael had his fun with michelle.

i then went back to the bed, and lied down beside norman.. and i kept thinking about it so i asked norman..

me: do you know what they're doing inside?

N: of course la haha

me: wakao u so open minded ah? i didnt know wor

N: hahaha, before i got tgt with u, got some experiences laa

me: tsk!

N: ??

me: michael asked me if i wanted to join them lea

N: then i how?

me: how i know

N: haha jk la! of course got my share laa! you first time ahh?

me: first time what?

N: swing!

me: ..

till date, me & norman only had intimate times weekly or monthly. not very active though.

he then started to come on to me and did all his kissing on my necks and ears.. gosh, i was so wet.

i started moaning and norman knew that i was ready, he took a condom from his wallet and capped on.
he slowly inserted it in to me and started in missionary.
it was good, the normal speed and after awhile, he withdrew it and left me there, hanging.

he then went to the toilet where m&m were and told them something..
i wore back my clothes and sat there ._.

but after awhile, they came out together..
and norman told me about the swing thingy.. and said they're okay with it.

me, being the oh-so-horny one, that was left hanging, i obliged.
i needed it, and wanted it so badly.

we cleared the bed covers and pillows as we exchanged partners.
i knew michael as a friend, i could sense in school that he had a thing for me but we remained as friends, i didnt think that we would be doing this tonight.

michael then went to get more condoms from his wallet, while norman and michelle started off.

michelle started by giving norman a blowjob and as she was already wet due to the prior fucking, norman didnt have to do anything.
he changed the condom and positioned her properly with her legs over his shoulders, he then slowly rolled up her dress abit and took off her thongs.
with that, norman slowly penetrated michelle as she moaned.

on the other hand, michael, he was quite big imo. almost or even bigger than raymond's. he took his jeans off completely as he climbed onto my bed.
there it was, michael's dick with michelle's vagina juices on it. ( yep, they didnt use condoms just now in the toilet )

he gently pushed my head down on his dick as i tasted it.
it had a combination of bitterness, sourness and saltiness.
i didnt want to disgrace norman as to allow others to think that his gf was lousy in bed, so i gave it my best in terms of suction and speed, i also tried to deep throat but i ended up feeling like vomiting so i stopped.

michael then positioned my on my back and used his hands to spread my legs open while he gave me my most orgasmic cunninglingus session ever.
he had his tongue inside my vagina, licking the walls of it. i shivered abit as i grabbed his arms with my hands.

he then told me to sit up as he removed my clothes, he claimed that i'd enjoy it more with my clothes off.

he then took a condom, wore it on himself and asked me to do spread my legs. as i did what he said, he inserted his erected dick into me and started fucking, my, the feeling was just simply indescribable.

we did a few positions before changing back to missionary.
and before i knew it, he suddenly fucked me very hard, i knew that he was cumming. true enough, he suddenly stopped and even through the condom he used ( okomoto 0.03 ), i could feel the hot cum that he just released from the walls of my vagina.

he then withdrew it and placed his dick infront of my face, expecting me to clean it up for him. seeing that he did a good job just now, i obliged.

norman was also done with michelle as he reached climax via doggy, i could see michelle's ass turn red as norman spanked her repeatedly.

the guys went to clean up first as me and michelle rested on the bed.
so we talked about each other's sex life and what they did, what we did, etc..

the guys came out and it was our turn to bathe, the bath was normal..nothing much, after the bath, i wore back my lingerie and went to bed.

the next morning, m&m were gone and they left us a note.

''dear vivian/norman,

vivian was really sexy last night and i enjoyed fucking her alot.
i hope norman enjoyed fucking michelle as well.
we look forward to see you back in campus

rgds,
mike ''

we smiled, and left the hotel that morning together.

to be continued..

furritales
28-04-2014, 07:57 PM
This is one hell of a sexy, wet and hot story!!
Many thanks for sharing.. :D

watssupp
28-04-2014, 08:05 PM
Nice story....pls continue soon ;)

zwheii
29-04-2014, 05:10 PM
interesting story~ will be coming back for more :D

ahpui123123
29-04-2014, 05:47 PM
u like fat guys? :D

acidicavex
29-04-2014, 06:06 PM
Ok since I sent sarpok on your other thread also must render support to u here sarpok!

MissVivi
29-04-2014, 07:08 PM
Ok since I sent sarpok on your other thread also must render support to u here sarpok!

ty!!:D
hahaha!

ZapBedek05ing
29-04-2014, 07:10 PM
Like yr story. Rate for 5 stars thread.

luckyguy123
29-04-2014, 07:26 PM
support support. nice progression on story!

papachan
29-04-2014, 09:28 PM
nice story!!! keep it up...

takashi31400
29-04-2014, 11:34 PM
nice story .waiting for more.

iluvbreast
30-04-2014, 04:18 PM
TS, if you don't mind me asking, why did u join the gang?

goody88sg
30-04-2014, 10:29 PM
Camp fire burning camp fire burning

Summerhillt
30-04-2014, 10:59 PM
wa sis.. sorry to hear about your past. but so far in my teenage hooligans era.. i did hear of fucking the girl in gangs but to be fucked by the tao eh as a ritual i think is really hao seow.. sadly you were young and ignorant than kena cheated..

hope you put the past behind you liao.. nice to hear another perspective from an '' ah lian '' those PowerHouse dayszx were really happening..

onlyhuman
01-05-2014, 10:12 AM
wa sis.. sorry to hear about your past. but so far in my teenage hooligans era.. i did hear of fucking the girl in gangs but to be fucked by the tao eh as a ritual i think is really hao seow.. sadly you were young and ignorant than kena cheated..

hope you put the past behind you liao.. nice to hear another perspective from an '' ah lian '' those PowerHouse dayszx were really happening..

Actually this rituals is practice by those small time wannabes..using certain society name.

In reality, none of these will happened to female members..
Because the king is far and the mountains are high..,there is stupid things like these happenings and causing a bad name to secret society...

Secret society are formed to make $$...
Not gang raping female members when they want to leave..
:D

Red_Wine
01-05-2014, 11:51 PM
Actually this rituals is practice by those small time wannabes..using certain society name.

In reality, none of these will happened to female members..
Because the king is far and the mountains are high..,there is stupid things like these happenings and causing a bad name to secret society...

Secret society are formed to make $$...
Not gang raping female members when they want to leave..

Yes, they are not secret siciety member. Real gangsters are very filial to their parents, take good care of their families & will never do such low life thing to take advantage of ladies especially their own brothers' women. Those TS met were street rats only, nothing else.

MissVivi
02-05-2014, 01:09 AM
my relationship with norman wasn't stable.. and we had frequent arguments day in day out.. one day, i was so depressed that i went to have a drink with a few friends at a KTV at daimaru, now they call it liang court.

upon reaching, we placed our order of bottles and mixes like normal.
as i was feeling down, i didnt sing or anything, just drank and drank like plain water like that >.<
while i went to the ladies, i saw one of my friends there. his name was tommy, he was one of the aquintences i met in the past, but he came up to say hi.. so as a well mannered gesture, i said hi too.. and we stood by the isle of the ktv to talk about the past and how we were now etc.

he also asked me if i was alone, but i told him ... where got people come ktv alone de >.< so suaku! and he was like , ya hor hahaha!
he then told me to join him for awhile later la.. have a drink.

i knew that tommy had designs on me, but i still gonggong accept his invitation, maybe is because i was angry with norman.. then like, aiya who cares kind of attitude bah at that time >.<

so after i went to the ladies, i dropped by his room to look for him ( ktv room, not hotel room ).
his friends were quite a bunch of rowdy people, so i just sat down next to tommy and started drinking. suddenly, his friend came over to intro himself and say hi.. and told me that they were going downstairs to club later on ( an indian club that still exists today ). also asked if i wanted to join them, and at that time, i liked the freshness of company and friends, so i smsed my friends and told them that i'll be leaving early.

after about 2-3 hours of singing and drinking, we went downstairs and entered the club, we didnt drink much there as it wasn't our comfort zone and we went there mainly for he dancing.

so.. after we went in, we just sat by the bar and downed a few shots and decided to hit the dancefloor.. it was extremely squeezy and after awhile, i was quite tipsy and got seperated from my friends. the alcohol had kicked in and i just high/tipsy and probably abit drunk. but i just kept dancing as i wanted to forget the trouble i had with norman.

suddenly, i felt someone holding my waist and escorting me out of the dancefloor, i initially thought that it was a bouncer because i was drunk but it wasn't. it turned out to be a indian guy that was like.. 2 times my size, but i didnt have the energy to resist him, and i just blur blur followed him as he dragged me into one of the toilet's cubicles(if im not wrong, it was the gents).

as he locked the cubicle door, he put the toilet seat down and made me sit down. i closed my eyes and rested and the next thing i knew, he was carassing my boobs omg, i resisted abit but eventually gave in.
i thought that he'd stop at after some carassing or kissing, but he didnt.
he made me bend down facing the flushing button and grinded me from the back furiously. after that, he unzipped his jeans and took his dick out.

it was black, hard, long and hairless, at that instance, i knew that he wanted to fuck me. i tried to scream but he covered my mouth and as i tried to leave, he gave me 1 slap. i started to cry as he pulled my mini dress up and my thongs down, i was really giddy due to the alcohol and music and i just closed my eyes as i bit my lips..

a few moments later, he inserted his dick into me and started off in a slow manner, eventually increasing his speed as he fucked me from the back.
my legs were giving way, but he positioned them up again.
he then increased his speed and gave me his final few thrusts and he cummed into me. it was only then when i realized that he wasn't wearing any condoms!

i didnt know what to do or how to react, and that few seconds was all he took as he shot loads and loads of hot cum into me. i was shocked, and i just stared into blank space.

as he removed his dick from me, hot cum flowed out from my vagina and down my legs, some staining my thongs, some flowing down my heels and some leftover dripping down from my vagina.

he then cleaned up his dick with tissues and zipped up his pants before exiting the cubicle, as he left, i crumbled and sat down on the floor as tears flowed down my cheeks.. i then cleaned myself up and went outside to tell the bouncer about what happened, but they couldnt find the guy and i didnt escalate the matter too as it was also partially my fault for getting drunk and stuff like that, to us, at that time, it was normal for such stuff to happen and i only blame it on my own bad luck.

to be continued..

Summerhillt
02-05-2014, 12:17 PM
waa.. the indian club is the one beside planet paradise isit sis.. wa nah beh.. so hiong ah the indian fella. But than again the most hiong race is indian liao.. last time i remember got a case .. this indian gang sibeh dulan this chinese guy.. they go kidnap him up a van.. sodomise him and record video than tell him if he guai lan again they upload to the net.. the chinese ah beng became ah gou from that day..

but than again lets not get the race card in this convo.. just sharing .. i have a few very good indian friends too..

sis i dont get it.. when the indian guy grab you by the waist that time.. why your friends around you never see or stop him?? Plus i guess the bouncer either know that indian guy or he don't give a fuck.. want to siam dai ji and cover up.

MissVivi
02-05-2014, 02:35 PM
waa.. the indian club is the one beside planet paradise isit sis.. wa nah beh.. so hiong ah the indian fella. But than again the most hiong race is indian liao.. last time i remember got a case .. this indian gang sibeh dulan this chinese guy.. they go kidnap him up a van.. sodomise him and record video than tell him if he guai lan again they upload to the net.. the chinese ah beng became ah gou from that day..

but than again lets not get the race card in this convo.. just sharing .. i have a few very good indian friends too..

sis i dont get it.. when the indian guy grab you by the waist that time.. why your friends around you never see or stop him?? Plus i guess the bouncer either know that indian guy or he don't give a fuck.. want to siam dai ji and cover up.

no laa, that time we got seperated already.. too many people.

plus, so many indian guys, even i myself cant recognize him. cant expect the bouncer to do anything also ><

tomyumgong
02-05-2014, 04:01 PM
your title states colourless past...totally wrong..your life is full of colours with experience many people didn't have..good or bad..u survive and now doing great!

Take care

dreambox9799
02-05-2014, 04:23 PM
Nice story.... remind me some of the past happening ..
Life of the past, Those gang and gang around the area.
Bring gina go fight.
Tao eh Fxxx they're new incoming gals gina....
Haha

ursula
02-05-2014, 07:03 PM
Actually, I wouldn't call it colourless past.. it's definitely more colourful than most of us here

Summerhillt
02-05-2014, 08:29 PM
no laa, that time we got seperated already.. too many people.

plus, so many indian guys, even i myself cant recognize him. cant expect the bouncer to do anything also ><

jeez.. hope you bounced back.. but i read your post you said at that period of time in your life.. '' these type of things '' were common and you just told yourself you were down on luck :eek:

sweetnothing
02-05-2014, 09:36 PM
I hope you're doing fine girl!

Johnbass
02-05-2014, 09:50 PM
TS xmm, hope u're leading a better life now.
:cool:

takashi31400
03-05-2014, 11:17 AM
SIS TS,

Send you lots of love too.All the best .

MissVivi
04-05-2014, 03:32 AM
as i progressed in poly, there were guys starting to come up to me asking for my number, instagram and so on and so forth.
it became sort of normal for me to give them, on the condition that they were hot guys, cute guys, or really attractive ones.

i couldn't remember when i gave this guy my number though, but one fine evening, he texted me and we chatted over whatsapp for awhile and we exchanged photos because i really wanted to see how he looked like.
messages between us soon became really naughty.

he was a senior in my school, and we'd meet after classes for sheesha at arab street occasionally. his name was kelvin, pretty much the average joe. but he has a glib tongue, and most important of all, a handsome face and a toned body.

kelvin knew that i was in a relationship with norman, but that didnt stop him from his advances and i found that point of him really attractive.
one day, we were having the usual casual talk on a school bench and he went like, ''being attached is just formality and life shouldnt be dictated on that standalone point'' . quite chim huh? ;P

one day, we went to sheesha as usual and we found a cozy nice corner to smoke. my bf was being the irritating bastard that night and i had more than 50 miss calls and texts from him, i decided to off my phone and enjoy the night. sheesha isn't cheap ok! food, sheesha, drinks, we amounted the bill to about $150+ .

as we've done this countless times, i didnt think much of it until that moment. we were taking turns for the sheesha until kelvin asked me about my sex life with norman. he knew i wasn't a virgin by the looks of how i walked, my dress sense etc. i frankly told him that it was boring and standard.. dry, and i was getting bored of it. he then placed his hand on my butt area( we were sitting down on cushions on the floor ) and asked me if i wanted to try something fresh.

i was literally shocked from his hand gestures, but i didnt reject him as he was a close friend. so i asked him in reply, fresh? what fresh?
he then took my hand and placed it on his groin area on top of his jeans.
i was dumbfounded, but i knew what he meant and wanted..

i then told him that i'll think about it. and that that subject stopped there.. we continued to enjoy our sheesha and before we left the place, he asked me.. ''wanna go back to my place?'' i knew that i had to make a decision there and then. i was tempted by his good looks, his charming personality and the freshness he could provide me with. but i also knew that i was attached to norman and i shouldn't be doing this. but in the end,i succumbed to temptation and told kelvin that i'd prefer to go somewhere else instead as his house was a private residence in a very ulu area.

with that, he drove us to a 'love hotel' in bugis (moon hotel). it's a very romantic place for such endeavors and the bathroom and bedroom is connected by a glass panel, you could see thru it, omg so kinky!

he did the checking in as i went to the ladies in order to avoid anyone that knew me( i didnt want to take the risk ). it was very exciting deep within as it was my first time and my heart was pumping really fast!

checked in, did the usuals, turned on the air con, played with the lights.. toyed around with the 'branded' soaps.. and kelvin suddenly hugged me from the back with both of his arms. i could feel his erection through his jeans and they were huge..

he asked me if i wanted to bathe together, i hesitated awhile but agreed eventually and as i was about to dress down, he stopped me, and told me that he'd help me instead. with that, he sensually took off my top and mini shorts, revealing my inner side of beauty. he then unbuckled my bra and slowly pulled my thongs down. he then stood there for awhile, expecting me to help him undress.. but i told him to do it himself lolx.

so he hastily did it himself and we prepared the jaccuzi/bathtub and sat down in it, i was pretty nervous throughout somehow and i kept really silent throughout, he was doing most of the talking >.<

after awhile, he asked me i was ready to head back to the bedroom.
i nodded in silence as i gave him a small smile.. he then held my hand as we dried ourselves up and walked back.
we started off in 69, he was gooddddddd with his tongue.. real gooddddd.
he was pretty big too.. about 7-8 inches on average.. and i reciprocated by giving him a nice blow too. we did alot of touching, alot of foreplay, alot of licking and kissing, and we decided that we were ready for the actual thing.

kelvin then took a condom from his wallet and capped himself on as i willingly spread my legs for him. he had a full erection and it was really big.. as he was at my vagina entrance, he poked a little and penetrated me slowly.
once he was fully inside, he started to fuck me really hard, i didnt know what was on his mind, so i asked him.. and he told me that seeing me with norman everyday made him wanted to fuck me so badly and he finally could do so.

i was really deprived of sex as me and norman seldom did it that time and the feeling was just indescribable. as he fucked me, it got harder and harder, faster and faster. we did a variety of positions and we ended it in missionary.

we had a total of 4 rounds that night and both of us were simply exhausted. we'd do it all around the room, from the bed, to the wall, to the bathroom, in the jaccuzi, and even on the floor. at the end of the night, i could feel that my vagina was expanded to the size of kelvin's dick (norman was way smaller)

the next morning, the hotel had cleaners arranged to clean our room and they knocked on the door to ask if they could come in to clean and tidy up.
i was still sleeping so kelvin woke me up and i just wore my lingerie and covered myself under the quilt.

there were 2 cleaners, 1 uncle and 1 auntie.
as they walked in, i was like.. omg! the dustbin! kelvin had threw his used condoms in the dustbin and it was so paiseh! (he used a total of 6 last night)
the uncle was the one that cleared the dustbin and he gave kelvin this disgusting smile and even asked him about it.. kelvin was like.. didnt even reply him and just gave him a smile.

as they tidied up the room and left, we decided to head downstairs for breakfast, after breakfast, kelvin drove me home and we continued this affair for a few months.

to be continued..

Sidra183
04-05-2014, 11:16 PM
great story, looking forward to next update!

Sen5eS
05-05-2014, 01:27 PM
interesting share :) support :p

ahpui123123
05-05-2014, 05:39 PM
Share ur experience with ur new fb also :D

MissVivi
05-05-2014, 11:35 PM
Share ur experience with ur new fb also :D

hm.. maybe i will :p

Devil320
05-05-2014, 11:50 PM
wah already met and gone thru it le? Nice la

MissVivi
05-05-2014, 11:58 PM
our affair lasted for a few months and we'd usually meet up at night as me and norman usually would go out on dates in the day.

one day, i decided to end the affair with kelvin as it was really tiring to hide it from norman, and norman was getting suspicious because my vagina was getting looser than before and i knew that he knew what was going on. one day, he just questioned me and i decided to come clean with him about the affair, but also told him that i have ended the affair for quite some time already..

we got in to a big argument and we broke off on that day itself.. i wasn't feeling down or whatever because our feelings faded long ago.

life in poly resumed and i concentrated on my studies as my examinations were around the corner, lucky for me, i aced my exams with Bs & Cs, poly not so easy okay!!

at least passed all my modules, and was ready for graduation/prom.

at prom, we were encouraged to come in 2s, like, a guy and a girl, and.. for me, i guess it's singapore, and being the socially conservative country, and a girl in one, i remained quiet and just simply waited for a guy to ask me out on that night.

so like after 2-3 days, there was this guy, that called me up ( i dont know how the hell he got my number ) and asked me if i wanted to be his date for the night. abit of social dancing, a dinner.. some champagne etc..

so i agreed, as he was sincere, really sincere. as soon as i agreed, he turned up at my house, at 2am with a cake. saying that it was for me, and just a gesture of thanks for agreeing to be his date for the night.

this was the first time someone did this for me and i was touched.
and did i mention, this guy, is also my current bf.
yep, we got into a relationship prior to prom and we're tgt even till today.
he doesn't know anything about my past, but we do have sex just like any other couple out there.

to be continued..

imodel
06-05-2014, 01:53 AM
Leaving a gang here do not need to be "cleansed" by them...
They just try to con young gals....

ch33zy
06-05-2014, 08:10 AM
Great to hear that u have a good bf and life.. enjoy ur life to the fullest but most importantly, be safe..

prettymannequin
06-05-2014, 10:09 AM
Aw your boyf sounds sweet!

evil_doct
06-05-2014, 10:43 AM
new camper reporting

MissVivi
06-05-2014, 02:36 PM
as i graduated from poly, which is very recent, i've sort of completed my initial story and i shall progress to my post poly life as i've received feedback from some readers here that they'd like to hear about it as well.

everyone has a past, and this was mine.
i hope that i've shed light on a different kind of singapore that you've never seen before.

alrighties! post poly was fun, the need of waking up in the morning, the need of going for internships, all were over! i was overjoyed! my bf and i had more time to spend with each other and live was just slow for us, and it was good.

then recently, he told me that he and his family would be going overseas for a family holiday for a few weeks. ( visiting his grandma that's in canada ).
so he'd be gone for about a few months, but we still do keep in contact via skype, facetime, etc..

so.. as most of you guys know, i also posted a thread in another section looking for an FWB, i'd like to clarify that this position of FWB does not equal to FB alright? FWBs may engage in movies, dinners, clubbing, bla bla bla together too.

and gosh, there are still so many idiots sending me one liners and incomplete applications, they still dared to re-pm me asking why they didnt get a reply.
it's like writing 'idiot' on a piece of paper and sticking it on their foreheads zz..

anyway, there were very cooperative applicants too. some even went to the extent of making a video of themselves introducing themselves and sending me the link. i find that such effort should be rewarded and being a gentlemen definitely helps.
so with that, i took my pick and chose 2 applicants, 1 FWB and 1 backup.
in the end, i didnt even need the backup. my choice was right, and that guy i picked was so nice to me!

fast forward a little bit, i contacted him via pm asking him to revert back with his contact number. a few minutes later, he replied( wow! efficient! ).
but i didnt text him immediately, i went out for dinner first, and only texted him after my dinner. he was pleasantly shocked, but was happy that i picked him. i explained to him what i looked for in an FWB and how the arrangements were going to be.

despite everything, discreet was my #1 priority. i had to avoid any unnecessary problems that might occur from being spotted in town or stuff like that.

we arranged to meet up for drinks at a bar at CQ that night to talk about it and also to get to know each other better.

i had a headache on what to wear and i was pretty nervous too as it was our first time meeting each other, i finally decided to go with a floral bustier top and a mini bandage skirt.
we met each other there at around 11, but decided to club instead as we both preferred clubbing. so we decided to head to 'dream' as it was the nearest to us then.
he purposely opened their minimum for a sofa so that we'd have a nice place to sit down and could talk. and i really enjoyed the place.

he was really handsome :p totally different from the pics he sent me.
anyways, we danced together and the most he did was to hold my waist with his hands, gentlemen loh!

fast forward, we left the club at around 3 and we decided that the night was still early, we ended up asking each other where we wanted to go.
as he drank quite alot, he didnt want to drive. so we took a walk to the nearby hotel just opposite 'the central'.

i was a little tipsy, so i just hugged his arms and rested on his shoulder as he did the check in paperwork.
we then took the lift up and had a hard time finding our room. it was our first time there!

so.. upon checking in, i sat on the bed and he suddenly came over and pinned me down with both hands and started to kiss me uncontrollably from my lips, to my neck, then to my boobs area.
i started to get really really wet and horny and we started to french kiss passionately for awhile before we stopped.

we then started removing our own clothes and we were soon naked, foreplay and kissing, licking and fingering.. so much of that too.
at one instance, he was licking my clit and i came so many times in a row.
he was really good with his tongue.

as i gave him a bj, i could taste his precum and to me at that time, it was delicious >.<
soon, he was ready for penetration and he was really big. like 8'' or something.

he then wore a condom and when he penetrated me, i could feel my vagina expand and the feeling was just so good, to be filled up totally, he was thick too.

we started off in missionary, and then we changed to standing cowgirl on the bedside. after awhile, we changed back to missionary and i knew he wanted to cum. as he fucked me harder and deeper, he suddenly stopped and i could feel the warmth of it through the condom.

after he cummed, we went to take a bath together in the bathtub as i sat beside him and in his arms, he started to play with my nipples and told me that he was ready for round 2.

we then proceeded outside and we commenced round 2.
all in all, we had 4 rounds that night. it was non stop action until about 8am in the morning.
my vagina was so sore and he even commented that 'it was a well used pussy'.

before we checked out at 1pm, he asked if i could give him a bj with cof. i politely declined as cof would cause alot of messiness so i told him he could cum in my mouth :p

after about 10minutes of blowing, he cummed and i went to the bathroom to spit it out, took a quick shower and wore my clothes back and we left the hotel together for breakfast.

we've been meeting for the past week for about 3-4 times a week and it has been really good so far.

to be continued..

Sen5eS
06-05-2014, 04:41 PM
interesting Updates :D

prettymannequin
06-05-2014, 08:44 PM
Woahhh the dude damn lucky!

Sidra183
06-05-2014, 09:40 PM
lucky guy!

LauYewTee
06-05-2014, 10:14 PM
Vivi, how about some pictures?
;):cool:

Johnbass
06-05-2014, 10:18 PM
F serious?
How come got a yandao samster 4yrs liao still haven't found FB like u?

MissVivi
06-05-2014, 10:24 PM
Vivi, how about some pictures?
;):cool:

sorry no pictures.. got to be discreet ;)

Tai_zi21
06-05-2014, 10:29 PM
Keep the story going ah lian! Enjoy ur stories so far!

Johnbass
06-05-2014, 10:30 PM
Keep the story going ah lian! Enjoy ur stories so far!

Psst... I heard U r the backup...

LauYewTee
06-05-2014, 10:46 PM
sorry no pictures.. got to be discreet ;)

Just a tease? :p

Tai_zi21
06-05-2014, 10:47 PM
Psst... I heard U r the backup...

Haha i very honest de,i got pm her but no reply leh! But still i enjoy her stories alot

When u or ur clone wan to continue the story? I also enjoy the stories also!

Most impt hope man utd whack hull tonight :D

Johnbass
06-05-2014, 11:00 PM
Haha... 好的不灵坏的灵

Sen5eS
06-05-2014, 11:26 PM
Woahhh the dude damn lucky!

wouldn't it make sense to say that maybe Ms Vivi is the lucky 1 to fish out a "Gem" that actually is nicer than average and over delivers on his offerings? :D

KLKOOL
06-05-2014, 11:37 PM
a very entertaining thread :p

SnowLeopards
07-05-2014, 12:06 AM
When u or ur clone wan to continue the story? I also enjoy the stories also!

Been busy you see. These days got to 'eat at home' else someone will 'eat the home.' :D

Sadly, my ECA has slowed down.

Good luck for the match and I hope Man City loses. :)

Pierre.

prettymannequin
07-05-2014, 09:03 AM
wouldn't it make sense to say that maybe Ms Vivi is the lucky 1 to fish out a "Gem" that actually is nicer than average and over delivers on his offerings? :D

Hahahah she deserves that much, I trust that she knew how to choose for herself. But good choice good choice! :D

Sen5eS
07-05-2014, 09:51 AM
Hahahah she deserves that much, I trust that she knew how to choose for herself. But good choice good choice! :D

It's mostly 50-50 maybe ?

But the applicant must have made a smashing presentation of himself in order to stand out ... looks like he could be the real deal even if it's just FWB :)

How's your search so far? :p

cls2002be
07-05-2014, 05:56 PM
sis, glad you have left those days.

Hope u geeting better days ahead.

Cheers !!!

acidicavex
07-05-2014, 06:17 PM
Ah lian u have 1 fb n a spare tire still have so much time write stories????:p

Johnbass
07-05-2014, 08:46 PM

I thought samsters all buibui short short like me...
So zhun TS found a Vitruvian Man. (I bet u dunno simi lai eh... Lol)

acidicavex
07-05-2014, 09:15 PM

Ya simi lai aye???:confused:

xuanz
13-05-2014, 07:33 PM
fallen from grace.

D-joker
13-05-2014, 07:43 PM

See lah. Complain lah. Now she really no time write story liao. Sianz....

ahpui123123
13-05-2014, 08:16 PM

lol. Some samsters may be the opposite of their usernames. :D

Pinwheel
13-05-2014, 08:18 PM
lol. Some samsters may be the opposite of their usernames. :D

U mean got another account?

real_king
14-05-2014, 11:08 PM
means online persona and physical appearance-wise

siri
14-05-2014, 11:29 PM
Actually FWB is so much like in r/s when you can do lots of things together...

Johnbass
14-05-2014, 11:48 PM
Means charbor is dabor...

TreakSYT
25-06-2014, 10:57 PM
Miss vivi, why no more update?