PDA

View Full Version : Video of A Mother of 2

mission
01-10-2005, 07:11 PM
so good to be remembered, esp those bro who pm mi, glad u guys still around -

so here is a new series which she recently brought a set of pink lingerie which primarily to seduce mi and the rest is 'sex' history...

1st 3 clips where she started slow and easy juz to make mi feel comfortable :)

mission
01-10-2005, 07:17 PM
next 4 clips was where she pick up the phase, sort of like moving a gear up.

clip 6 was the best where she fully inserted and doing those circular rotating moves of her which is really a killing to mi. :) any1 agree with mi?

Malefikus
01-10-2005, 08:01 PM
She is really working on you, I like that...
Points from me, I continue to support quality here, everybody should...

missile69
01-10-2005, 08:28 PM
My hat's off to u! Brilliant!
How do u manage to get 2 know of her?
Salesman? Knocking door 2 door & ..... lucky catch? Hehehe :D

mapleleaf882002
01-10-2005, 10:13 PM
The quality of the forum has gone up so much now I owe a lot of people rep :eek: :D

XZman
02-10-2005, 09:38 AM
The quality of the forum has gone up so much now I owe a lot of people rep

Clear, sharp solid vidz u have there. Keep it up man.

+6 from the XZman. :cool:

KingEros
02-10-2005, 10:17 AM
clip 6 was the best where she fully inserted and doing those circular rotating moves of her which is really a killing to mi.
Every one of those clips showed she's probably a snake in her last life ... beautifully shiok for you - 'coz I bet that ass was quite a sight too when you took her doggie. :D

How do u manage to get 2 know of her?
Salesman? Knocking door 2 door & ..... lucky catch? Hehehe
Yeah, I wanna ask the same question ... such gems of a MILFs are hard to come by - 2 kids with such a body to die for!!!:rolleyes:

mission
03-10-2005, 11:14 AM
The quality of the forum has gone up so much now I owe a lot of people rep :eek: :D

Clear, sharp solid vidz u have there. Keep it up man.
+6 from the XZman.

Bros, appreciate the support and comments, i will work onmy 'products' to bring more quality to u, kekeke.

mission
03-10-2005, 11:22 AM
Every one of those clips showed she's probably a snake in her last life ... beautifully shiok for you - 'coz I bet that ass was quite a sight too when you took her doggie. :D

KingEros, hmmm, now that u have mentioned it, I share the same view as u, could she really a snake demonese in her past life, lol.

Yeah, I do hv some doggie clips (in fact she fav position it really make her cum). Unfortunately, due to poor lighting effect within the room the clips wasn't so clear. let mi c whether i could tweak it abit b4 posting up here.

KingEros
03-10-2005, 01:06 PM
Yeah, I do hv some doggie clips (in fact she fav position it really make her cum). Unfortunately, due to poor lighting effect within the room the clips wasn't so clear. let mi c whether i could tweak it abit b4 posting up here.
Ok ... but you still didn't tell us whether she's the mom of your children ... & if not, HOW you managed to find her & get into her pants??

mission
06-10-2005, 04:07 PM
was really busy with my work but as promised, herewith a series of doggie action due to the deep penetration and 'hard screw'.

she really luv tis position everytime i does, it, she will definitely 'scream' and cum without fail, does it work on every woman?

pardon me for the not so clear quality due to poor placement of lightings but nonethless hope you guys liike wat u c.

Malefikus
06-10-2005, 05:01 PM
was really busy with my work but as promised, herewith a series of doggie action due to the deep penetration and 'hard screw'.

she really luv tis position everytime i does, it, she will definitely 'scream' and cum without fail, does it work on every woman?

pardon me for the not so clear quality due to poor placement of lightings but nonethless hope you guys liike wat u c.

WAAAAHHHHHH, heavy and deep pounding, nice one!

mission
10-11-2005, 10:47 AM
tks for all the good comments.

long time nvr post, some new clips with her mounting on mi and licking my nipples for relaxation:)

mirkhanus
10-11-2005, 11:32 AM
Excellent vids man..... more please!! (Any cumshot vids to go along??) Points for you anyhow...

titts82002
18-11-2005, 04:40 AM
nice bonk... delicious looking ass..
+4 for u..:)

titts

mission
24-11-2005, 01:15 PM
tks guys for the comments n pts, apprelciate it.

here's a new series, as usual she started with a superb good mounting on mi. for those who didn't get tired of her ass, here's more.:)

mission
24-11-2005, 01:23 PM
next up will be a series of red hot doggie action, here's the preview, stay tune for it.

mission
24-11-2005, 01:36 PM
oops, here's the missing preview attachment.

mission
04-12-2005, 11:52 AM
her fav position.:)

mission
06-01-2006, 10:13 PM
Some New BJ Clips, Enjoy Viewing.:)

mission
06-01-2006, 10:34 PM
Next 2 Clips, with me pumping her, last clips was when i cum inside her (listen to her sweet moaning)...

Malefikus
07-01-2006, 08:36 AM
I never really understood the sense of the information 'mother of 2' in this or other threads, actually I think it is a very american thing (moral, church): mission completed and family created, but still fucking hard... as is if the kids are watching when their mother gets fucked... I say: When it comes to the act, its always man on woman (or men on women... :-)

Anyhow, leaving that all beside: BRILLIANT STUFF AND GREAT VIDS!!!!

xcalibur8
12-01-2006, 07:44 PM
Brother Mission,

Excellent videos as always!!

And, tell the missus she is damn HOT!

mission
16-01-2006, 04:34 PM
Malefikus,
sorry for the lack of information, maybe is juz tat some r not good words like me hehehe. anyway glad u enjoy the vids.

I never really understood the sense of the information 'mother of 2' in this or other threads, actually I think it is a very american thing (moral, church): mission completed and family created, but still fucking hard... as is if the kids are watching when their mother gets fucked... I say: When it comes to the act, its always man on woman (or men on women... :-)

Anyhow, leaving that all beside: BRILLIANT STUFF AND GREAT VIDS!!!!

mission
16-01-2006, 04:35 PM
xcalibur8, glad u like it, with ur support i can encourage her to film more heheh.

Brother Mission,

Excellent videos as always!!

And, tell the missus she is damn HOT!

mission
16-01-2006, 04:42 PM
dandan,
as promised herewith the vids which she was having a orgasm and inevitably i cum too. do turn the volume lower as audio recordings wasnt that ideal hehehe.

btw, members here plse be generous with ur pts, i notice i posted so many vids and my points has been staying put at 81 since last year till nw.

my vids might not be great but at least with some pts to applause our effort to film the vids for your viewing pleausre or my 'model' for being in the vids, hey is not everyday u get to see local vids productions, rite? :)

dandan
17-01-2006, 07:06 AM
83 points now!

japavstar
17-01-2006, 04:41 PM
Awesome...esp the orgaz videos.....I will try to make some myself in the near future and let all the bros here enjoy :P

omega_x
18-01-2006, 07:28 PM
Wah the latest vid.. Goods man.. My gal also always come liek tt... After that she will juz lie on me, macam wanna die liao... :D

Bro, can see you wearing brown specs... I tink so... :D

mission
19-01-2006, 09:14 AM
cant wait, let us see it soon.:)

Awesome...esp the orgaz videos.....I will try to make some myself in the near future and let all the bros here enjoy :P

mission
19-01-2006, 09:17 AM
wah, always ur gal ALWAYS cum lidat mean u r a super great in love making, keep it up.

kao, y u admire me wearing brown specs?:confused:
anyway i am not wearing brown specs.

Wah the latest vid.. Goods man.. My gal also always come liek tt... After that she will juz lie on me, macam wanna die liao.

Bro, can see you wearing brown specs... I tink so... :D

mission
19-01-2006, 09:19 AM
tks dandan and the others who up our points, will keep posting ...:)

83 points now!

japavstar
19-01-2006, 09:02 PM
show my "gf" and she said....very hot video....but too bad the guy got belly....hahahahahha...no offence

hmm....didn't realise I up people one time is 4pts .... wow

omega_x
19-01-2006, 09:36 PM
wah, always ur gal ALWAYS cum lidat mean u r a super great in love making, keep it up.

kao, y u admire me wearing brown specs?:confused:
anyway i am not wearing brown specs.

Oh.. I tot so...

Erm, don't know consider great or not... Guess exercise more tt's why, and no CUM no Shiok.. NCNS... Muz make her cum @ least 3 times, then I songs... :D

mission
20-01-2006, 01:40 PM
lol, ur gal very observant. :p

show my "gf" and she said....very hot video....but too bad the guy got belly....hahahahahha...no offence

hmm....didn't realise I up people one time is 4pts .... wow

mission
04-04-2006, 04:11 PM
quite awhile didn't post, here is some new clips.

she came out fm the bathroom in this red lingerie, got a hard-on rightaway.
she started out by giving me some slow ride.......

mission
04-04-2006, 04:13 PM
by now, ripped off her red thong and get her to do some front riding while me watching her ass bouncing up and down....

mission
04-04-2006, 04:16 PM
the action juz got faster and faster where she reaches her organsm...whew.

mirkhanus
05-04-2006, 05:25 PM
EXCELLENT WORK BRO!!!! Love the final 2 clips where she reaches her climax..... the moans got me jerking off....PHEW!!!

sammy tan
06-04-2006, 12:21 AM
Good stuff - keep it cunning

xcalibur8
08-04-2006, 05:39 PM
another excellent post by Brother Mission!!!!

freebiez
10-04-2006, 08:36 AM
super power vids from you again....i salute u!!

kennytute
11-04-2006, 11:10 PM
What a great production u have done... Hail Bro mission...

mission
13-04-2006, 03:36 PM
EXCELLENT WORK BRO!!!! Love the final 2 clips where she reaches her climax..... the moans got me jerking off....PHEW!!!

Mirk, glad u enjoy, m2 after watching it myself got jerk off, lol:)

mission
13-04-2006, 03:43 PM
sammyt, freebiez, xaclibur8, kennytute, hereoseven thx for the comments, here's more -

b2 - get her to perform some BJ action
b3 - she luv doggie action
b4 - while on mission position, french kiss her and pump her like no tomol

sadly, didn't capture the end as battery run out, lol:)

mission
14-04-2006, 09:49 AM
Hi ladies n gentleman,

I would like to hv your views. plse refer to attached wmv and 3gp file, they r both same files except that -

3gp which is the longer version (in fact complete version) but much reduced resolution.

Wmv which is the shorter version but with enhanced resolution.

In term of edition, 3gp was definitely much time saving as compare to Wmv hence would like to hv your comments for my future postings.
:)

sammy tan
17-04-2006, 01:20 AM
wmv is fine as can see bigger screen
keep it up - what about the ending?
like to see some close shots too!
points for you!

Malefikus
17-04-2006, 01:44 AM
Wow, very nice production indeed!

dandan
19-04-2006, 01:20 AM
fantastic....luv ur vids

esp the cumming one...i luv it when my girl cum as well. noticed yours can cum in doggie, sitting etc. very versatile!

my girl can cum in one position only with the cock. :p

she likes to fuck with panties on yeh!

mission
19-04-2006, 09:26 AM
yeah she could cum easily while on top or in doggie, maybe i tried to capture some mission position where she cum in future, hehe.

lol, exactly it was me who like it as i am sucker for lingerie. it add more spice watching her in those lacy lingerie...etc

fantastic....luv ur vids

esp the cumming one...i luv it when my girl cum as well. noticed yours can cum in doggie, sitting etc. very versatile!

my girl can cum in one position only with the cock. :p

she likes to fuck with panties on yeh!