PDA

View Full Version : My Sexcapade In A Week

maverick72
30-09-2005, 05:54 PM
Hi all, just wondering if you guys are interested to hear about my sexcapades in Shanghai...4 different girls in a WEEK! And these are not hookers nor paid sex...right now my dick is sore from too much bonking...if you guys are interested, please let me know and I will tell you the happenings ;)

naemlo
30-09-2005, 06:00 PM
.if you guys are interested, please let me know and I will tell you the happenings

This is a place for sharing, if u r interested in sharing then post your FR in correct session of the forum....

sg_boytoy
30-09-2005, 06:01 PM
Wow~ 4 different girls in a week!

Wow~ not commercial sex somemore!

wow~ sore dick from excessive bonking!

Not interested... if you want to post your sexcapades, go ahead... :rolleyes:

andyhalo
30-09-2005, 07:51 PM
why dun u put it into mp3 format so dat i can treat it as a lullaby in case i have insomnia at night.

ero-sennin
01-10-2005, 12:21 AM
Wow~ 4 different girls in a week!

Wow~ not commercial sex somemore!

wow~ sore dick from excessive bonking!

Not interested... if you want to post your sexcapades, go ahead... :rolleyes:

I practically burst out laughing.
The things they do for points. :D

sg_boytoy
03-10-2005, 03:47 PM
I guess the threadstarter's dick is still sore from the excessive bonking or he really is waiting for his points to jump before he starts to write... oh well... :rolleyes:

ahpaul25
03-10-2005, 03:50 PM
Maybe is TRUE story.........well........i still waiting for the FR........Hmmm.... :confused:

deepthroat
03-10-2005, 04:10 PM
Cum on.....y r we waiting......sori, i can't up ur pts :D

ken_v2
03-10-2005, 04:24 PM
not paid? 4 in a week, that's very good achievement!

please share with us your tactics and of coz, FRs.. :D

maverick72
04-10-2005, 03:22 AM
Here goes the FR..
Sept 22 arrive in SHA..girl A came to pick me up from the airport as usual...as my boss was with me, we dropped him off at the hotel and the both of us went to her office in Pudong...since we were going to have dinner with my boss together in about 1.5hrs time...we proceeded up to the office and some of her employees were still there...as it was about 6pm already, the staff were getting ready to leave...once all of them left the office, i locked the main door and got down to business...went to her desk as she was on MSN told her to stand up so I can pull down her pants and panties...my dick was rock solid already...thrust it into the love hole and away we went...oooohhh...what sweet pussy as it has been a month since I last bonked her...as we were doing the doggie style, I could see her cum on my dick...wat a lovely sight...as I thrust my manhoon into her, she gave out loud moans of pleasure...told her to keep her voice down as the office next door may still have ppl there...looked at my watch and saw it was about time to pick up my boss for dinner, I double speed to ramp her as we were running out of time...finally about 10mins into it, I off loaded my cum into her...as we don't want to mess up the office floor, I stuff some tissues into her to keep it from dripping...went to the attach office bathroom so she can let the cum flow into the toilet bowl...we washed up and left the office happy :p ...the second sexcapade took place the next day with the girl A and B during different timing of the day...have to go shower now as it is already 330am in the morning from a wild night at the local dance club...to be con't...

felatio
05-10-2005, 05:42 PM
Manhood - Fine, we heard about those everyday and we have one exclusive piece. But manhoon, some new shanghai delicacy that has not been reviewed to the rest of the world. Could it be a combination of mantou & beehoon, thus calling it manhoon.

Your story line is starting to sound very PRC, no foreplay, no nothing, just wham, bam and shaft it in to avoid dirtying the floor. SPR man should be better than that. Pls. rewrite the detail with more finesse, otherwise Singapore men would be branded as a brute, just shaft and go. China meimei would be afraid to accost singapore men in the future if your story is being read by them.

Pls. do not let my comments stop you from continuing your story. And do not lapses for too long, lose momentum, no reader after that and your inspiration will be gone and your perspiration will be for nuts.

itsabt6x
05-10-2005, 05:47 PM
please tell..... :p

maverick72
06-10-2005, 04:41 AM
Manhood - Fine, we heard about those everyday and we have one exclusive piece. But manhoon, some new shanghai delicacy that has not been reviewed to the rest of the world. Could it be a combination of mantou & beehoon, thus calling it manhoon.

Your story line is starting to sound very PRC, no foreplay, no nothing, just wham, bam and shaft it in to avoid dirtying the floor. SPR man should be better than that. Pls. rewrite the detail with more finesse, otherwise Singapore men would be branded as a brute, just shaft and go. China meimei would be afraid to accost singapore men in the future if your story is being read by them.

Pls. do not let my comments stop you from continuing your story. And do not lapses for too long, lose momentum, no reader after that and your inspiration will be gone and your perspiration will be for nuts.

Bro Felatio,
The reason why it was a quickie it's because we were rushing for time. Also, the fact that girl A has been my lover for the past 1.5yrs...so it's like a routine...Furthermore, I just got of the plane so perhaps my dick was a bit fishy smell she didn't want to suck...during the moment, I just wanted to release and get it done so we can proceed for dinner with my boss...
Cont....
The following day...23rd Sept...in the morning, girl A came over to my place just to hang out with me...once she step in my house, we immediately know that we were going to do it...she said she was tired and wanted to rest for a while...both of us know that that is just an excuse...usually, she sleep naked with me...since it was during the day, and my curtain was wide open, she wore only her panty...i proceed to the bed and take off her panty so I can see and lick her pussy...she stop me and say it's better to go wash ourselves before we proceed....after we were done cleaning ourselves, i just went down on her and started eating her like no body business...i am a sucker for eating pussy...as she started to moan with pleasure, i took out the vibrator in my drawer and place it on her clit...i could feel her whole body shaking with pleasure...soon enough, her cunt juice started to flow out...i open wide my mouth and cover the entire pussy with it...stuck my tounge into the lovehole and moved it in circular motion...at this time, my dick was rock solid hard already...cannot tahan so stood up and did the missionary position...all this while the vibrator was on her clit...she made so much noise that i have to cover her mouth with my pillow...after about 20mins of pumping, i release it her...what a levely feeling to be able to shoot in her without rubber..we preceed to clean ourselves and took a short nap...this was about after lunch time...
Proceeding to Girl B...on the same day...our bonking session was in the night time...she is a recent girl that I got to know while clubbing...Shanghainese girl and have a boyfriend...we met that night in the club and was already messing around on the dance floor...taking chances that her BF may go to the same club, we started frenching and licking each other's ear and neck...after a night of dancing and boos...we proceed to my place for a round of bonking session...
To be continued....

sg_boytoy
06-10-2005, 04:38 PM
... we started frenching and licking each other's ear and neck...after a night of dancing and boos...

The booing was for your dancing or your frenching and licking, ke ke ke :D

sg_boytoy
06-10-2005, 04:40 PM
... Your story line is starting to sound very PRC, no foreplay, no nothing, just wham, bam and shaft it in to avoid dirtying the floor. SPR man should be better than that...

Bro felatio, are you Singaporean? Chinese, Malay of Indian? Seems that in your mind, only PRC do quickies leh :D