PDA

View Full Version : What's your response?

jng1103
27-09-2005, 05:48 PM
If you happen to bump into your flings/ONS (READ: NOT FLs) at public places, what is your first response? What will you do?

If you have encountered the above scenario, let's share...

jimbo

yanki1
27-09-2005, 05:55 PM
look her in the eyes, try to get her contact again. and in my mind rape her second time :D

spidey2278
27-09-2005, 05:58 PM
If you happen to bump into your flings/ONS (READ: NOT FLs) at public places, what is your first response? What will you do?

Let's share...

jimbo
Well i will go up and greet her, "chi by hor bo?...wu lan jiao cal bo?"... :D

sg_boytoy
27-09-2005, 06:04 PM
"Oh hi, it's been a long time ah?"

"So how are you now?"

"How's work?"

"Still so busy ah?"

"Are you still staying at wherever you were staying at?"

"Married already or not?"

"Huh? Still no boyfriend ah? Cannot be lah..."

"Me? Already old man already, sure married lah..."

"Got kids somemore, so old already..."

"Anyway, here's my namecard..."

"Yah lor, in the insurance line now lah, times are bad you know?"

"So how, when you free, we meet for coffee or lunch lah?"

"No lah, I won't force you to buy policies from me one lah..."

"Eh? Hello? Why you run away like that?"

"You haven't give me your namecard leh!"

"Oi, come back leh?"

daryl76
27-09-2005, 07:42 PM
encountered b4 oredi... car in workshop so took a bus to Bugis Junction which is only a few stops away... tmd, fling came down from one of the buses with me and my gf just in front of the door... siao liao, act blur and try to look behind for on coming buses, lucky she knew the cue and pretend we dunno each other...

druid
27-09-2005, 07:44 PM
just said hi and chit chat abit......then again...im still in contact with most of the "flings" i had....no more sex with them but still friends

screamerboy
27-09-2005, 07:46 PM
If i were to meet my old fling or ons, i will see whether she will look at me first..and den i will just smile back, and if she reciprocate...den i will walk up to her and chat her up...you might not know what may turn out right?...may get any FOC! :rolleyes:

forumer
27-09-2005, 08:43 PM
the last time i bumped into my ons/fling..... i was with my gf... so siam immediately before the ons/fling spotted me. Phew... ;)

jjdoggie
28-09-2005, 11:24 AM
if u r single, alone, just smile or go up and say,hi again, try to get for a meetup.

if u attached with a gf or with..just pretend to chat with yr gf or act blur..... , or quickly take out yr mobile phone to make a call...hehehe...to bro yanki or chickenzip.... :p

jng1103
28-09-2005, 11:43 AM
I accidently bumped into her in LRT few days ago. I was alone and we were just exchanging glimpse n smiles. The old memories started to flood my mind and I had the urge to approach her and send my warmest regards. Nay, I just kept a distance from her though she was alone. Perhaps that was the right decision to leave her alone and move on with life...

Sigh... the memories still linger on....

jimbo

Lancer81
28-09-2005, 11:50 AM
LOL, I will Ti SIao..
hahaaaa

metaldag
28-09-2005, 12:01 PM
If i'm alone, will try 2 link up again if she responds......it'll b another diff story if gf/wife is around, siam 1st.

Ethanas
28-09-2005, 12:27 PM
I behave just as I've met a friend on the street.

hi and chat a little, catch up a little.

Since the threadstarter says flings/ ONS, I always make it clear with my flings or ONS of my stand (fling, sexual only, friend in the future, no strings attached). Why hide or siam for? (even if I'm with my wife)

-Ethanas

chickenzip
28-09-2005, 12:41 PM
"Hi...remember me?"
"Of course."
"Wah...I left such strong impression in you arh."
"No lah."
"Because I handsome huh?"
"no lah."
"Because I "strong" huh?"
"no lah."
"Then..?"
"Because you are the only one I have ever met who fucking leave first in the morning and let me foot the hotel bills!"

CyberRod
28-09-2005, 04:18 PM
Hi bros,

Similar thread here opened by me la... Hee... To read more, go to this thread:

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=38477

Happy reading...! :D

garem
28-09-2005, 06:32 PM

If you have encountered the above scenario, let's share...

jimbo

depend on who i am with at that time..if wif my wife..i saim liao..hahaha
if wif my buddies i will go approach her and show off to my buddies. :)

java_cool
28-09-2005, 10:00 PM
My experience ... I was at Hard Rock Cafe with my then GF to meet up with my close mates for drinks. Halfway getting sloshed, my fling (ONS) from the previous week came up close to me and said, "Oi! What you doing here ah? Never call me one."

Needless to say I was like a deer caught in headlights and my brain froze whereas my GF asked me who the girl was. My quick thinking mate got up, pulled the girl away and said, "Aiyah, stop blaming him lah. Here I am darling!" and proceede up to the 2nd level with her.

I calmly proceeded to tell my gal that the other gal was my mate's GF and they had a big fight over not spending time togethe lately, and that I was supposed to "inform" her whenever he went to pubs alone as a favour. Luckily for me, she believed what I said and told me to watch out for my mate as she said that couples should spend as much time as possible together. Heng ah .....

jackylee
29-09-2005, 03:08 AM
My experience ... I was at Hard Rock Cafe with my then GF to meet up with my close mates for drinks. Halfway getting sloshed, my fling (ONS) from the previous week came up close to me and said, "Oi! What you doing here ah? Never call me one."

I calmly proceeded to tell my gal that the other gal was my mate's GF and they had a big fight over not spending time togethe lately, and that I was supposed to "inform" her whenever he went to pubs alone as a favour. Luckily for me, she believed what I said and told me to watch out for my mate as she said that couples should spend as much time as possible together. Heng ah .....

Bruddar.. what more can i say? Good one! :D

sg_boytoy
29-09-2005, 10:13 AM
... Needless to say I was like a deer caught in headlights and my brain froze... My quick thinking mate got up, pulled the girl away and said, "Aiyah, stop blaming him lah. Here I am darling!" and proceede up to the 2nd level with her...

Bro java_cool, you not very cool leh, fling appear only your mind goes blank :) on the other hand, your mate very zhai, should introduce to other bros when they are out with their CO/GF to fend off such unfortunate situations, ha ha ha :D

By the way, did your mate score with your fling?

Xgenre
29-09-2005, 10:29 AM
Actually, if it's only an ons, do you guys still remember the looks of that gal? Normally, I'll forget the face rather fast so even if I run into them, may not remember.

I asked an ons this question via sms before on how she will respond if we were to meet each other in the streets. The reason why I asked is cos she's married. Her reply was that she may not remember me also.

Actually, to sidetrack a bit, I think the question should include ex-gfs also. What happens when you run into your ex-gf when you are with your current gf/wife?

That will be an even more awkard situation, wun it? :p

jjdoggie
29-09-2005, 11:24 AM
yeah, thats what u called friends, helped out..each other..cover each other...as long dun bonk each other..... :p

nismo88
29-09-2005, 02:45 PM
But Bro not all frens is so good n so zhai oso.....
some will try to help but CMI n gf/CO will know immediately..... :o

spidey2278
29-09-2005, 02:57 PM
But Bro not all frens is so good n so zhai oso.....
some will try to help but CMI n gf/CO will know immediately..... :o
agree with you in a way...but sometime is the co/gf bei gong gong one that is the jilat case!...remember my frd was out with a fling and me...knn....saw his GF at a distance...quickly we switch postion..but his gf very smart one ...know that the girl is not with me one...even when i pretend to and tell her..she said...dun need to hide for him...ask him dun have to call me liao! :eek: ..

sing1nitestand
29-09-2005, 03:11 PM
Actually, if it's only an ons, do you guys still remember the looks of that gal? Normally, I'll forget the face rather fast so even if I run into them, may not remember.

indeed bro Xgenre, i was once kenna the same situation. was shopping with my GF. suddenly a gal come and slap on my shoulder and say "hey! where have u been? long time never see..."

while i'm still thinking who she is..(and GF is looking at me). i just pretend like old friend, then exchange name cards. only after that i recalled she was the ons quite sometime ago. luckily gf never further ask...

few days later, i called her up, and she keep laughing at me, she purposely did that... walao, scared my pants off...

but becoz of that met up, manage to get few more rounds... hihi...

nismo88
29-09-2005, 03:52 PM
agree with you in a way...but sometime is the co/gf bei gong gong one that is the jilat case!...remember my frd was out with a fling and me...knn....saw his GF at a distance...quickly we switch postion..but his gf very smart one ...know that the girl is not with me one...even when i pretend to and tell her..she said...dun need to hide for him...ask him dun have to call me liao! ..
Bro spidey, esp when the co/gf is smart n sensitive one then jia lak lor.....
like yr fren's case la.....
thats y sometimes really bo bian cant cover la.....
like chinese saying 'paper cant wrap fire'
some gals even better.... can tell u they feel that u r having fling outside.....
n the worst part.... u really are...!!!!
ask them buy 4 d toto oso not so zhun.... :eek: :D

java_cool
02-10-2005, 01:55 PM
Bros, reason why my mind went blank was because I was already half way getting drunk. My mates and me are tight, often act as "wingman" for each other when we are on the look out for ONS / flings. We cover for each other at times when we encounter problems with our indiscretions. Great bunch of guys to hang out with.

To answer one of the bros in here, no, he did not managed to score with her. However, after sending my gal home, I proceeded to pay for him for a sex session with a FL as a reward.

nakamara
02-10-2005, 02:28 PM
Met a fling last night at a funeral...she was with her husband somemore...didn't talk or look each other in the eye at the start but our mutual friend who knew of our 'affair' tried to make the two of us talk...had a small conversation and no more...played mahjong there till early morning man :D

singexpat
02-10-2005, 02:35 PM
ask them buy 4 d toto oso not so zhun....

this one agreed with u totally.. :D

dunno how they get their six sense..

singexpat
02-10-2005, 02:37 PM
Met a fling last night at a funeral...

recruit.. u book out liao ah? :D