PDA

View Full Version : ★ XuanXuan ★超劲曝风骚大波美女 ★ BUSTY 36C BM ★ 臀推★ 深喉★FJ ★$90 INC ROOM

simonqing
08-04-2014, 03:56 PM
Gentlemen, SIMON strongly recommend XuanXuan 萱萱 to fellow bro ....

XuanXuan 萱萱 is one of the most slutty SYTs You got to try!!! She has a very fuckable CFM look, a curvy voluptuous body and all natural big breasts! Her pussy hair is nicely trimmed and her cunt juice tasted delicious! She is a real slut who loves sucking cock! She has a SUPER TIGHT PUSSY and she gets very horny when I pounded her pussy. This is the first time she is doing COF, she was very submissive and let me ejaculate all my CUM ON HER FACE! XuanXuan 萱萱 has a very fun loving, cheerful attitude and she is extremely eager to please!

She has 2-3 regular daily
New customer please kindly book in advance with her
kindly assure that you will turn up
if not please give her early notice 1 hour in advance.

☞ Xuan Xuan . 萱 萱 ☜

★ XuanXuan 萱萱 ★
超劲曝风骚大波美女 ★ BUSTY Service Ultimate SEX Machine ★ INC ROOM

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-EUcr3TsMXE0/U0GnLporvII/AAAAAAAABrM/5VwRZxca3W8/s1600/xx.jpg

Name: XuanXuan 萱萱
Look: 7.6666 [Her smile can 'Kill']
Ht/Wt: 162cm/ 48kg [Sexy Curve]
Boobs: 36'C' [Natural]

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-bQ-ixrM3wDg/U0GnNTSZMKI/AAAAAAAABrU/0_riSq-e_oY/s1600/xx.gif

CONTACT 9465 6470 XuanXuan 萱萱

Shower together: YES! ★★★★]
Frenching: YES! [She is graduate from 'FRANCE']
Boobs Massage: YES! [She will use her (,)(,) to massage till u song song]
Bbbj: YES! [Twist & Turn, DEEP DEEP Throat ★★★★]
Catbath: YES! [From your ear to your balls, From back to front to your ASS ★★★★]
AR: YES! YES! YES! [Shiok till u forget your name ★★★★★]
COF: YES! YES! YES! [She LOVE Bukkake]
Painting: YES! [Yummy & Juicy 极品鲍鱼]
FJ: Very Wet. Accommodating. Horny [Love DEEP DEEP Thrust]
Gfe: 9.5 [High Voltage & Not A Time Watcher ]
Room: [Big & Nice Cosy Room with Toilet Attach]

Damage: $90/ 70min/ 1pop [INCLUDE RM exclude CD]

DON'T: RAW/ANAL/HOUSECALL

CONTACT 9465 6470 XuanXuan 萱萱

XuanXuan 萱萱 ONLY serve Chinese Bros, sorry to other race.

Please take good care of this lady !!!!!

Kindly note that XuanXuan 萱萱 will usually not answer any phone call or read any
incoming SMSes during the session to ensure that every customer is
receiving an uninterrupted TOP SERVICE session.

Do send her another SMS/CALL if she did not reply your SMS/phone call after
1-2hrs. Hope to have your understanding on this. Thanks!

Click Here To Access Her Individual's Profile (http://prcdreamsangel.wordpress.com/xuanxuans/)

Kindly post the Reports if you are happy with her service.
[B]If you are unhappy with the service you can zap me or flame me .

Kindly refer to newest post for latest updates. Thanks

CERTIFY By SIMON http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-0q0VmsUOmlQ/UmXeCrxNOvI/AAAAAAAAAo8/ujegriLBaac/s320/recommend.gif[/COLOR]

m00tix
08-04-2014, 06:46 PM
After for quite sometime no come out relax.... Finally make arrange a session with this gem yesterday.....

Saw this new babe XX and immediately made an appointment with her in the afternoon. Lucky for me she was free during lunch time so I drove to her place for a quick session before going back to mine in law house.

First i have to comment on her BBBJ skills, those BBBJ lover you really got to give a drive !!!! Mine expectations very high as I am a BBBJ lover and didnt expect she can meet my high standards.... Such a seductive and hardworking girl, definitely not to be missed for BBBJ lovers!

Reached her place and when she opened the door, I was mesmerized by her. Standing in front of me is a seductive lady with her 2 melon like popping out soon....

So undress we went for a bath .... She cleaning me up thoroughly then knelt down to give me a BBBJ in the bathroom. Solid service! We dried each other up and we proceeded to the bed for the main action.

Once on the bed, we hugged and cuddled together and continue our intense frenching ..... I flipped her over and lay her down and told her that I will service her first and she is fine with it. Started to lick and suck her neck and slowly proceed towards her boobs.... Give her a sensual licking on her boobs and fondle them gently as she let out soft moans. Moved southwards as I kiss and enjoy every inch of her smooth body.

Opened her legs gently and began kissing her pussy lips. Gave her a sensual licking and painting session as I inserted a finger to give her more pleasure and slowly by 2 finger .... She was moaning softly all the time.

Flipped her on top of me into a 69 position as I continue to service her and enjoying her most sensitive spot. Her pussy is really pretty and nice tasting, haven't seen such a nice one in a long time.

She proceeded to give me a BBBJ in 69 position, deepthroating to the base of my 2IC. Her suction is really SOLID and she really take her time to suck and making sure you enjoy every moment when your dick is in her mouth.

The feeling is really incredible GREATS AND SHIOK!!!!! YOU have to try to believe it !! This kind of service really make you felt like the king!

What i can say she give a top notch SOLID ONE DRAGON SERVICE especially she GOT A SOLID BBBJ SERVICE !!!!!

Name : Xuan Xuan
Look : 7.9999 /10( Seductive looks that make u want to bonk her more n more )
Shower together :8.0/10 ( a nice SOLID bbbj in the shower !!!! )
Boobs : C CUP !!!! ( nice boobs , nice to hold )
Frenching : YYESSS (All the way , before and after shower)
Cathbath : YESS (she will kiss and lick from ear to you balls and ass = shiok and enjoy )
BBBJ : REALLY GOT TO DO IT (This one no joke man , different position bbbj , she just take her time to bbbj me, her bbbj really sent me to heaven few times )
Painting : Yummy & Juicy!!!!! PUSSY , she enjoy it
FJ : 11/10 (Very Responsive soft moans , looking at her horny face and can feel that she enjoy it, cannot tahan after some intense thrusting, I exploded and we both cum , her love hole was wet .. )
GFE : 9.5/10 (gfe gao gao , feeling is like with GF)
Attitude: 9/10 ( No rush , not a time watcher , very good attitude make the session feel so good )
RTF : Sure

She is a nice girl, do take good care of her

Highly recommend bros to try this BBBJ Queen , trust me, no joke .... You try it and you will know what i mean .... SURE NO REGRET!!!!

simonqing
08-04-2014, 07:59 PM
UpPz UpPz Thread , Thanks For The SuPpOrt !!!!;);)

simonqing
08-04-2014, 09:54 PM

simonqing
09-04-2014, 09:31 AM

simonqing
09-04-2014, 01:57 PM

simonqing
09-04-2014, 06:31 PM

simonqing
09-04-2014, 08:45 PM

simonqing
09-04-2014, 10:41 PM

simonqing
10-04-2014, 07:36 AM