PDA

View Full Version : Is FL the way out?

dreamersmsg
25-09-2005, 07:31 PM
hi ladies & gentlmen,

i read through the forum and found there r alot of gals resort to fl to
clear their debts n problems..n this form of way out is getting "popular"...

thus i am thinking:

1. is fl the only way out?

2. will there be an ending for individual?what happened if they r in debt again?

3. are there other means for them to clear their debts?

hmm...another thing..do guys resort to this too? :confused:

take care...n hope to hear voices on this issue:)

ang076
25-09-2005, 07:35 PM
The only way for them is to control their spending habits.. and dont go to loansharks, make decent and reliable friends who dont ask them to be a guarantor for loans and default from paying.

Even if the gals quit FL , she will be traumatised when some people call her and ask for sex..

Xgenre
25-09-2005, 07:36 PM
You might wish to refer to this thread discussed recently in Sammyboy. :p

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=42048&page=1&pp=15

Tai_zi21
26-09-2005, 12:35 AM

take care...n hope to hear voices on this issue

Guys need to do FL 1 mah? Borrow Ah Long more simple i think! haha or resort to soccer betting lor if u r not owning too much! ;)

cereal-killer
26-09-2005, 01:39 AM
what if soccer betting pull you further down ?

:rolleyes:

Hazeline
26-09-2005, 09:06 AM
haha or resort to soccer betting lor if u r not owning too much!
Lang suay chi jiao boon bian kuay.. (People unlucky feed bird also become chicken) :D

sg_boytoy
26-09-2005, 09:29 AM
... i read through the forum and found there r alot of gals resort to fl to clear their debts n problems..n this form of way out is getting "popular"...

Bro dreamersmsg, if you read through this forum, of course FL would appear to be one of the last resorts to clear debts and problems. Do you expect people to talk about giving tuition, music lessons or selling 2nd-hand electrical appliances to clear debts? :D

Wang Ye
26-09-2005, 09:36 AM
hi ladies & gentlmen,
thus i am thinking:

2. will there be an ending for individual?what happened if they r in debt again?

1) No fl is not the only way out. Just the quickest and easiest. Plus very private and hush hush.

2) Yes, if they learn their lesson and avoid getting into that kind of position again! Unfortunately if they go into debt again, they will probably fl.

3) There are always other means. Unless the amount is huge like 10K and the underworld is involved. Even then it is also a contest of endurance.

Guys would love to resort to doing fl (with women hor!) but no takers. Just kidding.

winger_tag
26-09-2005, 10:51 AM
Bro dreamersmsg, if you read through this forum, of course FL would appear to be one of the last resorts to clear debts and problems. Do you expect people to talk about giving tuition, music lessons or selling 2nd-hand electrical appliances to clear debts? :D

Bro, giving tuition is good leh....if got luck, maybe can get FOC also....kekeke :D

Tai_zi21
26-09-2005, 11:02 AM
what if soccer betting pull you further down ?

:rolleyes:

Well that the easy way out bro! but for mi i choose to way to pay off my debts la! just that the thread starter topic abit funny! i mean when u start a thread like this? wat do u hope to do? save the FL and WL?

Recently i saw a thread also at the GL section!
The Title is Pls Help the WL!
how to help? by supporting her more?

Castrol
26-09-2005, 11:13 AM

)

if FL is the only way out hor, we can be picking up FLs in shopping centres and bus stops liao... :D

singexpat
26-09-2005, 12:09 PM
hmmm... FL will be e girl's reali last resort to get money..

IMHO, I believe tht one reali needs to put away tht sense of self pride before they are willing to do this..

I mean how many bros will resort to b gigolos if met with debts.. :D
Muz b reali a huge sum of money rite??

foolish_
26-09-2005, 12:13 PM
Nope it isn't but u won't hear it here coz who wants to hear abt the case of how a gal work very hard in a decent job in order to clear her debts?

Of course there will be an end. Once they finish paying off the debts, they stop. Of course, if they fall into debts again, history repeats.

Of course there are. Working hard. Finding 2 or even 3 jobs. Then again, not many ppl can do that, let alone these FL gals.

hmm...another thing..do guys resort to this too?
I am sure there are. Maybe we don't hear abt them here becoz this forum is not for gays or rich tai tais.

:D

Castrol
26-09-2005, 02:01 PM
I mean how many bros will resort to b gigolos if met with debts.. :D
Muz b reali a huge sum of money rite??

hahaha... bro i wont mind be a gigolo even without any debt... but i look at my face in the mirror and the mirror always tells me - stop dreaming and go sleep with the snake! :D

singexpat
26-09-2005, 02:33 PM
hahaha... bro i wont mind be a gigolo even without any debt... but i look at my face in the mirror and the mirror always tells me - stop dreaming and go sleep with the snake!

dun worri.. tink those rich tai tais will b more than willin to take u.. :D

yanki1
26-09-2005, 03:23 PM
hahaha... but i look at my face in the mirror and the mirror always tells me - stop dreaming and go sleep with the snake!

your one still ok my one tell me- go fuck spiders.. :cool:

seriously, i dun mind being a gigolo le.

PASSIONAETE04
26-09-2005, 05:22 PM

Bro, ever come across this FL, told me she is in Teaching line, also give part time tuiton BUT complain tuition is too tired to earn enoungh, so.......spreading the legs become the ultimate.

tionggoklan
26-09-2005, 05:34 PM
hahaha... bro i wont mind be a gigolo even without any debt... but i look at my face in the mirror and the mirror always tells me - stop dreaming and go sleep with the snake! :D

Hahaha, I also dun mind being a gigalo cos got a huge debt to clear, but my case worse than u. The mirror got angry n cracked. :D

dreamersmsg
27-09-2005, 01:31 AM
wow..thanks for your (guys & gals) active participation...i had all read the other thread "So many local FL suddenly.. "..found that most fl chose this way out to satisfy their own materialistic needs..

however there r some who in debt, which doesnt own by them..to give 1 to 2 examples:

1. gd lobang. local Crystal Freelance. Need $$ urgently: she got cheated by her ex Bf. he loan more then 10k.

2. New Local Chinese FL - Eve: Her sis is heavily in debt and she needs to help her raise 20 k to pay off the debtors.

above 2 examples are quoted from other threads(hope the bros dont mind i quoted them).

i also agreed that fl is not the only way out..n also depends who they met when they are in such a situation...

i think if we hv frds who got into this type of situation, we shouldnt lead them to this way out..agreed?

thanks again for all ur contributions;)

happy bonking n be save:)

thaivisitor
27-09-2005, 01:41 AM
hi ladies & gentlmen,

i read through the forum and found there r alot of gals resort to fl to
clear their debts n problems..n this form of way out is getting "popular"...

thus i am thinking:

And after all the replies and opinions, what do you intend to do with the info? Write a thesis? Give another alternative? :confused:

dakboyslim
27-09-2005, 07:55 AM
And after all the replies and opinions, what do you intend to do with the info? Write a thesis? Give another alternative? :confused:
FL is the easiest and one of the fastest way out as compared to working more jobs or other stuffs... but the most impt thing to consider is dat wat happens when they have finished clearing their debts? will they quit or will they come back again when they have debts again?

for those who love sex or for those who are used to the high life.... earning so much money in such a short time might tempt them to do it longterm as the rewards are so great.... it depends on wat she wans and how she handles the situation.....

there would always be ppl who would resort to FL or sextrade as dats where the money is.....