PDA

View Full Version : Newest liberal agenda

Sammyboy RSS Feed
05-04-2014, 10:20 PM
An honorable member of the Coffee Shop Has Just Posted the Following:

I hate the new liberal agenda.

If you say anything bad about foreigners, we are labelled as xenophobic, regardless of whether what you said is true.

For example if you say that foreign workers must be taught Singapore laws so as to prevent rioting, you are called a racist.

For example, if you collect all the Straits Times newspaper articles relating to crimes committed by foreigners in the past 6 months (as what Andrew Loh of TOC) did, you are labelled as xenophobic.

Since when has telling the truth about a given situation become a crime?

No one has singled out a particular community or racial group for hate speech. We are merely discussing how the influx of foreigners has destabilized our social system. We are merely discussing how foreigners are favoured by PAP policies and Singaporeans are left behind. Does this qualify us as racist and xenophobic, as what the liberals would have us believe?

What Andrew Loh did was not to insinuate that foreigners are criminals. He was doing that to debunk PM Lee's assertion that Singaporeans commit more crimes than foreigners. And for that, he was labelled as xenophobic. Gwee Li Sui suanned him, saying he was creating memes for TRS. Come on, what Andrew did was to debunk a false assertion using facts, it was not xenophobic.

It is time we stood firm against the liberal agenda.

The liberals would have us believe that once a foreigner steps foot into Singapore he or she must be given equal opportunities as any other Singaporean.

I am not making this up. This sentiment was articulated by JOLOVAN WHAM. These are his exact words and I am quoting him as he said it.

How can a foreigner who has not done NS or not sunk his or her roots into our nation be given equal opportunities as the rest of us? This is crazy.

I support Singaporeans First. I support SG first in jobs, public housing, education, healthcare and social benefits.

Click here to view the whole thread at www.sammyboy.com (http://www.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?178814-Newest-liberal-agenda&goto=newpost).