PDA

View Full Version : My Lesbian Sister

viewsonic
25-09-2005, 07:58 AM
My sister is a drop-dead gorgeous head-turning honey, and a lesbian. When guys find out, they often weep, not only for their imagined personal loss, but for the loss to all men. If I've heard 'What a waste' once, I've heard it a thousand times.

Joie, sweet pants to me, is 23. I'm 30. Our relationship as kids was not particularly close, but we liked and respected each other, and I always thought there was a close, underlying bond between us. Things changed drastically for us on her 18th birthday.

We had a special family lunch for her that day and right after the dishes were cleared from the table she asked for everybody's attention. When all was quiet, and in a very matter-of-fact tone, she announced she was gay, a lesbian.

Now, let me tell you, in our just-right-of-the-Kaiser conservative family that announcement was not greeted with either acceptance or support.

After a very long, tense, silence, our father blurted, "You're a queer?"

"No, Daddy, not a queer, a lesbian."

Neither he, nor Mom, nor any of the aunts and uncles, nor any of the cousins knew anything from lesbian or queer. But they all knew from Pat Robertson's type of Bible-belt prejudice, and that told them she was a sinner, an abomination in the eyes of God, and therefore in the eyes of the family.

What a ruckus she created. I won't even tell you about fifteen-year-old Amy asking no one in particular, "What's a lesbian?"

After trying to convince her to 'change back' through pleading, prayer, anger, threats, and the ever present 'What will we tell our friends and neighbors?' Dad kicked her out.

"No queer is going to sleep under my roof!"

Joie was devastated. As much as she tried to explain how she felt, or begged for understanding, her pleas fell on deaf ears, except for mine that is. I tried to lend support but was told repeatedly 'You stay out of this.'

Finally I said, "Pack enough for a couple of days and let's get out of here. You can stay at my place till this storm blows over."

She did and we left, but the storm never blew over. That was five years ago and to this day our parents have refused to acknowledge our existence. Joie is an outcast because she is a 'queer' and I am out because I took her side.

She stayed with me for almost a year. I had a one-bedroom apartment at the time and she took up residence in the living room and slept on the sofa bed. With only one bathroom there were sometimes scheduling difficulties, but some times she walked around wearing only her panties and bra and she always hand washed her 'dainties' and hung them around the apartment and that made it easier for me to adjust to sharing the facilities. All and all, we got along splendidly.

During that year we became very close. Not sexually, but in every other way we became intimate, sharing our thoughts and fleeing about everything. Of course we talked a lot about sex and she told me her life's history regarding growing up gay in a straight world. It wasn't easy for her.

But, some of her stories were actually hilarious to me. The one about the slow dancing at the prom was the best. Her date must have been possessed of a monster cock, or at least her perception of a monster cock, and her trying to describe him pushing it into her and everything she tried to do to evade it brought tears to my eyes.

I in turn would share some of my adventures with the women I dated and she would listen with full attention, even asking for some graphic details about the more intimate moments. As her social life started to improve she would come home and tell me about her experiences and regale me with stories of conquest and seduction. Unusual, I thought, in a culture devoid of men.

After a year she was employed and found a place of her own. I really missed her. For a long while I felt terribly alone without her around and did a lot of dating, I guess trying to compensate for her not being there. We still got together about once a week, dinner at my place on Wednesdays, and we continued to share our stories.

Two years after she moved to her own place, I bought a nice two-bedroom, two-bath condo about three miles from her apartment and we were able to see each other more often. She was now 21, vastly more experienced, and very world-wise. Being 'different' always heightens the survival instinct.

One evening after dinner, she was telling me a very detailed story about a date with another very attractive babe when she suddenly stopped talking and gave me a very strange look.

"You're hard, aren’t you? This is turning you on. I just realized. Wow, how stupid can I be?" In a softer voice, "Sorry, I never realized."

"Don't be sorry, I love your stories. They have been giving me woodies for years. I guess I just did a poor job of hiding my emotions this time."

She laughed and said, "Imagine that. Here we are, telling each other stories about our love lives and we're both turned on by it."

"You, too?"

"You bet, me to. I can't tell you how often I've run to my bedroom as soon as I get home and almost dive on my vibrator, or my fingers. I've had some intense orgasms while masturbating with the details of your conquests fresh in my mind. I just substitute me for you. I've even gotten started in my car on the way home. What do you do?"

I held up my hand and smiled, "Same thing, but no vibrator."

Then with a vary gentle expression on her face she said, "If you want to masturbate now, while I tell my story, I wouldn't mind, I mean it wouldn't bother me. I mean, I mean…"

She was really blushing now and I said, "You mean what? Tell me exactly what you mean."

"What I mean is, I may be a lesbian, and I have absolutely no desire to ever have a cock stuck inside of me, but I'm curious the see a guy do it, to get himself off."

"You want me to jack off while you tell your story, is that it?"

"No, I don't want you to, like it was a requirement or anything, but if my stories turn you on, and if you want to, I want you to. That way when one of your stories turns me on, I could let some of the pressure off here and not have to wait till I got home. Fair is fair, after all."

I had lost my hard-on when she mentioned it, but it was back. I stood with my shorts well tented and said, "Give me a moment."

I was back in a flash with some K-Y Jelly and a towel. I stripped off my shorts and said, "Take it slow and tell me everything, all the juicy details, if I'm going to do this, I want it to be good."

We were in the living room and I sat on the couch, lubed up generously in an attempt to last as long as I could, and said, "Talk."

"Well, where was I?"

I remembered, "You had just told her to spread her legs."

"Oh, yes." While she talked she pulled her chair over and sat directly in front of me, curious and intent, watching her big brother play with his cock.

Joie continued, "I told her to spread her legs and she did. Then I got down on my stomach with my face directly in front of her pussy. Her panties were sopping wet, and I knew she was as turned on as I was.

I rubbed her gently through her panties for about five minutes, sometimes stroking the insides of her thighs. Did I tell you she was wearing thigh-highs with really sexy, lacy tops. She was so hot looking I wanted to eat her for dinner…"

Joie told her story in exquisite detail, never taking her eyes off me. When she wasn't looking at my cock she was looking me right in the eye. I was experiencing mixed emotions. As much as I appreciated her beauty, I had never had any real overt sexual desire for my sister. I loved to look at her and those times in panties and bra were delightful, but she was my sister and I just never thought of her as a sexual object.

Things were different tonight but as much as I was enjoying myself with her watching, the fantasy was my sister making love to her date and not my sister herself. I wondered if I was normal.

As she talked and watched she too became more and more excited. About five minutes into this new experience, she lifted her hips and slid her shorts and panties down her legs. She sat with her knees together for a moment and then pointed to the tube of jelly. I handed it to her and she squeezed out a dollop onto the fingers of her right hand.

Leaning back she spread her legs for me and left them open for at least a full minute, giving me a perfect view of her perfect pussy. She shaved her vulva and the only pubic hair was a little triangle at the top of her slit. I stopped stroking myself for fear of ejaculating.

She knew the affect she had on me and smiled, never missing either a verb or an adjective in the telling of her story.

She leaned back, slid down a little on the chair seat, spread her legs even further apart and applied the jelly. When it was well distributed she slid first one, then two fingers into her beautiful pussy, and together we pleasured ourselves as she finished her story.

As she approached orgasm in her story, we approached orgasm in my living room. When she came in the story I came on the couch, shooting four strong ropes of cum about two feet into the air, to land on my stomach and chest. I groaned with pleasure, watching her reaction carefully.

Joie watched with wide eyes and put extra pressure on her clit. Within seconds she, too, climaxed. Squeezing her eyes shut she stiffened a bit and moaned, "OHHHHHH, OHHHHHH, OHHHH YEAH, OHHHH YEAH, OHhh yeah."

viewsonic
25-09-2005, 08:00 AM
We looked at each other for a long time and I then tossed the towel to her. She wiped the excess lube from her pussy, and then folded it clean side out and handed it back to me.

I wiped off my now semi-hard cock and then my torso.

"I'm going to get a drink, you want anything?"

"Yeah, being me what's left of the wine."

When I returned she had her panties and shorts back on, the chair had been returned to its original spot and she was sitting at the end of the couch. I handed her the wine, stepped into my own shorts and sat opposite her. We turned to face each other.

"Let me start," she said. "That was incredible. I shocked myself. But it's not like, you know, like…"

"Like we are going to be lovers?"

"Yeah. Don't get me wrong, I love you and…"

I interrupted, "You love me like a brother, not like a man, is that what you mean."

"Yes."

"And I am very happy to hear that, because I feel exactly the same way towards you. You are my sister, and I love you madly, but I have never thought of you as a lover. I respect you and your orientation, and I would never think of trying to impose myself on you.

"I do, however, think you are a total babe, an absolute hotty! Sister, lesbian, notwithstanding, you are one fine looking female and I appreciate the view, especially tonight's view. You are incredibly sexy. Thank you for the show. That was a real surprise."

"I'm a little confused myself," she started. "I didn't expect that to happen, at least to that extent. At first I thought I might just reach into my shorts and play with myself a little. But after a few minutes of watching you I got really hot. It wasn't because I was enamoured with you penis or anything like that, it was because you were so erotic. You were enjoying yourself so much I suddenly wanted to join you, and I did.

"I liked it, too, and thank you for all the compliments. For a man, you're really something. I've never spelled it out before, but I think you're a hunk. I have always felt proud to be with you either in private or in public, and when I see people watching us, thinking we're a couple, it always makes me kind of warm inside. I'm carrying on too much."

The question had to be asked. "Are we going to do this again?"

"I don't see why not. I'd never do it with a man, but with my brother it was fun. Yeah, I'll do it again. But only to a real good story." She had a huge grin on her face.

"Well, I won't deny myself the opportunity to do it with another woman, and I'll be delighted to try again with my sister."

That was almost two years ago and during that time we have gotten together for dinner almost every Wednesday. We don't masturbate for each other every week but we sure do more often than not. I even think some of the stories are sometimes more fiction than fact, but I don't care.

About a month before my 30th birthday we we're enjoying delivered pizza with some beer when Joie said, 'No stories tonight. Sorry, but I have something more important to do."

I was disappointed, but stories weren't the only staple of our Wednesdays, sometimes we watched a video, or went out for dinner, or just talked about our week.

But I was curious, "Important as in…?"

"I am going to find out what type of women you really like."

"You must be joking. After all my stories, you don't know?"

"You tell me about the girls you date. Maybe you're just shopping what's there rather than actively searching for what you really want. I'm just doing research. It won't hurt you to humor me."

"OK."

After the pizza was reduced to mostly left over sections of crust, she went into the second bedroom, which I had set up as a den, and booted my computer. I stayed behind to clean up our mess and was finishing when she called to me, "Any time."

I want into the den and pulled a chair next to hers at my desk. She was looking at a sex site featuring a variety of links to pages of thumbs. "If you see any you like that I miss, just tell me."

She was opening pages at a rapid pace; Babes posing, Stocking babes, lots of Lesbian pages, and lots of amateur pages. When she had opened about twenty she said, "Tell me which ones you like, use a 1 to 10 scale."

As we went through the pages I would comment on the different women and give a quick rating. Every time I gave a girl a seven or above, Joie would click the thumb for a better look. Good thing I had DSL. This would have taken days with a modem.

Every now and then there would be a picture with the girl's pussy or mouth stuffed with cock and Joie would mutter 'yew.' We both laughed every time. We searched through links for about an hour and then she announced she was ready to summarize. I don't mind telling you I was getting pretty hot. I'd be jacking off in the shower tonight.

"Well, from what I can tell, you like girls with athletic bodies and full, firm breasts, or if not full, then at least firm. Any color of hair will do but you have a preference for blondes and redheads. You like pretty faces, but you picked out some 'wholesome' looking babes, too, gave them high points, too. I'm proud of you my brother. You like lingerie, mostly stockings and high-heels, but also anything that accents those boobs you like so much. I think I have enough to go on. Actually it's kind of uncanny, we seem to like the same type of lady."

She gave me a hug and a kiss, and left.

I took a shower and came buckets wondering what she was up to.

I asked her this question each of the three following Wednesdays but she only smiled and said, "You'll see."

The Wednesday before my birthday, she asked if we could eat out. I agreed, but rather than have me pick her up, like I usually did when we went out, she said she would meet me at the restaurant. This was very strange behavior. I was mystified.

Dinner was pleasant and she gave no hint of what was on her mind. After dinner we relaxed with an aperitif and she became serious.

"Remember my 18th birthday?"

How could I forget?

"That day you saved my life. Of course you didn't know it at the time but your support was the only thing that kept me sane that day. That and your taking care of me for the next year while I got my feet on the ground and found some direction in my life. I can never thank you enough, but I want to do a little something special for you for your big 'three-oh'."

"Does this have anything to do with the Internet search a few weeks ago?"

"Of course it does and that's all you'll find out tonight. Next Wednesday, which is luckily your birthday eve, I am having a little party for you, at your place, 8:00 PM. Don't be late, and you could dust a little more diligently on Tuesday, if you have a mind to."

During my drive home my imagination went into orbit.

Time may fly when you're having fun, but when you're waiting to discover what your sexy sister has planned for your birthday, a week can seem like an eternity. No, I'm sorry. It can feel like two eternities.

Finally! Wednesday! I took the day off and cleaned the condo. I wondered about food, but Jodi had said she was doing the planning. I puttered around and finally went to a movie, trying to pass the time. Wednesday seemed as long as the whole week.

The doorbell rang at seven past eight. I answered wearing a light blue cotton broadcloth button-down shirt and a pair of lightweight, gray wool slacks. Polished black loafers finished what I hoped was an acceptable look.

sunny302
25-09-2005, 09:08 AM
A great story to start the day. Can't wait for the next chapter :D

blue_swatch
25-09-2005, 09:10 AM
Please keep it up :) Thanks for sharing

viewsonic
25-09-2005, 09:15 AM
Joie was the first through the door carrying a large platter of cold cuts. Next was a beautiful blond with what looked like a green salad and a bag of rolls. At first blush she was stunning. I would have ogled the blond but a tall, very large breasted brunette was following close behind. The brunette was carrying what looked like a cake box. Before I could offer to take it from her a redhead entered. She almost knocked my socks off. Her hair was a rich, dark auburn and her skin was milky white. She had the most intense green eyes. I was mesmerized.

"Hi," she said, "I'm Jill, you must be Phil."

Lost in her eyes I mumbled, "Yea, Phil, that, that's me."

They all laughed and Joie said, "I told you he wouldn't be any different than the others." Then to me, "Every guy reacts almost exactly like that when they first meet Jill. The hair and the eyes get 'em every time.

"Let's get this stuff into the kitchen and then I'll make the introductions."

After a quick round trip to the kitchen by the women, Joie indicated the blond and said, "This is Pamela, Pam. Pam and I work for the same company, but in different departments.

Pam was about 5' 5" and looked up at me when we shook hands, then she gave me a little hug and said, "Happy Birthday." She squeezed a little tighter than necessary, pushing her breasts into my chest. It felt great.

She was beautiful, dressed all in black silk, her skirt ended at mid thigh showing great legs accented by her heels and hose. Her body was well proportioned and her legs were well muscled. Her breasts were full and large. Full marks for Joie.

We looked each other over carefully and I blushed a little.

"Don't feel like your meat on the rack brother. Say hello to Liz." She was directing her arm toward the brunette.

Liz was taller, almost as tall as I. She was wearing an electric blue blouse and matching skirt. Like Pam's, it came only to mid thigh and because of her height allowed her to display a pair of legs that seemed to go on forever. Her stockings and shoes matched her outfit.

We looked at each other eye to eye as we, too, shook hands and then hugged. Her breasts were huge, maybe a DD cup and her blouse was cut low showing a lot of cleavage. She put her arms around my neck and pulled into me, whispering 'Happy Birthday, Tiger' into my ear.

When we broke the embrace Joie looked at Jill and said, "And of course, you've already met Jill." She was grinning.

Jill, who was about 5' 7" to my 6' was wearing a dark green, leather dress that must have been made for her. The bodice was cut low, showing the tops of her large, full breasts, then tapered to her slim waist. Her hips were narrow, almost boyish, and her legs, covered with light green stockings, were slender and, to me, perfectly shaped. Her dress came down barely six inches below her tush, allowing me to make very conclusive judgements about her legs.

As I turned toward her to shake hands she took two quick steps, jumped up and wrapped her arms around my neck and her legs around my hips.

Grinning widely, she said, "Joie told us you were a hunk, and she was right. You think you can handle three sexy babes? If not, dump the other two and just pay attention to me."

I had put my hands under her bottom to help support her. Because of this she no longer needing to keep her arms around my neck and she grabbed the back of my head and crushed her lips to mine, first grinding her mouth on my face and then pulling back slightly to brush my lips with her tongue.

Then she leaned back breaking the kiss and said with a very serious tone and an almost stern look, "I hope you have a very 'Happy Birthday,' Phil. If there's anything I can do to help make it good for you, you just let me know."

With that she jumped to the floor and wiggling her hips pulled her skirt down before I had a chance to see what it concealed.

They all laughed and Joie said, "Did I mention that Jill's the shy one?

Let's eat."

Joie was also dressed to kill. She was in white from head to toe and looked so very, very, sexy. My heart ached for her. My little sister was a fabulous woman and I had never loved her more.

We soon had plates out, food served, and champagne poured. Jill had been carrying the wine, eight bottles in two cloth sacks. I would have noticed if I had been able to get past her stunning green eyes.

We talked about all kinds of things, laughed at each other's jokes and got to know each other better. All three girls told stories of bad dates and we howled at some of their experiences. I was soon completely relaxed and not intimidated in the least. They had taken me into their circle. They had also shown a lot of leg, a lot of cleave, and done a lot of brushing up against me during the time we spent eating, drinking, and chatting, but strangely, I didn’t get the impression it was sexual. Don't get me wrong, it was sexual, but friendly. Like your friend's wife puts her hand on your shoulder at a party, or maybe dances close during a slow tune, that kind of sexual.

It quickly became apparent to me that all three of these stunning women were also intelligent, self-confident, independent individuals. Just the kind of woman I both liked and admired. I was really enjoying myself. How Joie could find three such babes bewildered me. This was a great birthday present.

Just before ten, Joie called a halt to the fun and mentioned the time. The girls responded with things like, 'Oh my, yes,' and 'it's about time.' Then all three got up and left for the bathroom, 'just to freshen up a little.'

I said, "All three at once?"

It was Jill who responded, looking at Joie, a look of shocked recognition on her face, "He doesn’t know, does he? You haven't told him, have you? Oh, Jesus, this is just too good." And she almost skipped out of the room.

I looked at my sister. Her face betrayed nothing. "Want some more wine?"

"What haven't you told me?"

"You'll know in a minute. By the way, which one of them is bi?"

I thought about her question for a moment, "I don't know, maybe Pam. She seemed to pay just a bit more attention to you than to anyone else."

"Smart man. I was curious if you would notice."

Just then the party guests returned.

Everybody moved into the living room and Joie directed me to put a chair about six feet in front of the couch. I did and as I did I remembered this was just about where she had sat that night when we first masturbated for each other. I looked at her and she smiled sweetly.

Joie then looked at the couch and Pam, Liz, and Jill all sat and crossed their legs, showing enough thigh to start my cock rising.

"Phil, will you please sit on the chair? Thank you.

"Now, my wonderful brother you shall know the truth. Yes, the Internet searching last month was to help me discover what type of woman you like. I think you will agree that all three of these wonderful women fill the bill perfectly."

"More than perfectly. We didn't discuss personalities." I looked from Pam to Liz to Jill, "All three of you are both stunning to look at, but more importantly, I think you are all stunning to be with."

They all smiled at me and Pam crossed her legs the other way.

"Now," continued Joie, "It wasn't easy to find these babes, but I know I have found the three greatest, most liberated women in the world. I know this because I get wet when I look at them."

We all laughed and Jill said, "Thank you Joie, that's a real compliment, coming from someone as gorgeous as yourself, I'm really flattered."

Joie then produced a deck of cards and had each woman take a card.

"High card goes first, low card goes last."

They showed each other their cards.

"Jill cried, "I win!" and jumped to her feet.

She covered the six feet between us and stood in front of me. There were legs everywhere.

Joie went to the CD player and punched some buttons and soon a sultry tune came from the speakers. After the music started she went to the couch and sat in Jill place, grinning like a mad woman.

"It's two hours till my sweet brother becomes a thirty something, show him no mercy.

"Don't worry," said Jill looking directly at me, "I've had him in my sights since I got here."

She started to dance, which is what I expected, but when she had worked her way around behind me she leaned down to my ear and in a stage whisper said, "Happy Birthday, baby. Like I said earlier, if you don't think you can handle all of us, send the other two home. We all want to fuck you, but I want to fuck you to death."

I must have registered serious shock because all of the women laughed and started to clap. Pam and Liz spread their legs a little and they both cupped their breasts, as if in offering.

Yes, I had fantasized about this, but I never really imagined it would happen. I really thought Joie had searched for them just to introduce me to the type of woman I 'really' wanted. This was too much. I was rock hard and suddenly very into the situation.

Jill quickly finished her trip around the chair and sat in my lap.

She smiled as she wiggled her ass on my lap, "I think he's happy to see us, girls." More applause from the couch.

Joie laughed out loud and then said, "Thank God, now we know he's not gay."

Everybody laughed and Jill said, "Unzip my dress."

I did and she stood once again. She was really getting into it now and was pulling up the hem of her dress by placing her palms flat against her thighs and drawing them up her legs. She had her legs about two feet apart and as the dress moved up with her hands she gave me a perfectly wonderful view of her panty clad pussy. She looked so hot.

She continued to raise the dress till it was at her waist. Smiling wickedly at me, she straddled the chair and sat on my lap.

She raised her arms and breathed, "Help me get this thing off."

viewsonic
25-09-2005, 09:17 AM
Together we raised her dress over her body and tossed it on the floor. She wasn't wearing a bra and I ogled her breasts. They were so soft and smooth and very white.
I reached for them but she said. "Put your arms around my waist."
I did and she leaned back against my clasped hands. She cupped her breasts with her hands and wiggled them for me.
"Like 'em?"
I responded my leaning forward and sucking the nipple of her left breast into my mouth.
"He likes 'em," she said, and the others clapped and laughed.
Joie said, "Time to switch."
Jill moaned, "No, I'm just getting started, let me stay, he likes me."
"You know the rules we agreed on."
"Oh, OK." And she climbed off my lap then quickly bent again almost shoving her right nipple into my mouth, "Quick, suck this one, too."
I did and when Jill moved aside, Liz was standing in front of me.
Lord, she looked good, tall and blue and busty. She bent forward at the waist and let me look down the top of her blouse. Her tits were huge. They filled her blouse completely.

"I'm not even going to ask, I know you love these babies. She then cupped those babies and wagged them in front of me. I think I was drooling.

Liz then raised her skirt and let me see the tops of her great legs. Where the stockings stopped, tan skin started. The color of her skin above the blue of the stockings was electrifying.

Her skirt was now up to her waist and she let me look at the sexy mound of her sex under her sheer blue panties. I could see her pubic hair through her panties and I noticed how they were intruding on her sex, clinging tightly to her skin. She then turned and faced away, bending at the waist to give me a great view of her fine ass.

She was tall enough in her heels to allow the women on the couch to see through her legs to my face. When I looked toward them, they smiled sweetly and waved.

I reached out and let my hands caress the outside of her legs, from her knees up to her hips. I then worked my way around the globes of her ass and down between her legs, being careful not to make contact with her pussy. I wanted to do that with my tongue.

Liz sighed as I touched her and then said, "Time to loose some clothing."

She turned, keeping her skirt up around her waist and sat on my lap, straddling the chair with her long legs.

She smiled a sexy smile and said, "Unbutton my blouse and unhook my bra."

With steady fingers I undid the buttons as ordered then spread the sides of the garment and looked at her. As I expected, she was wearing a blue bra that was spilling over with her soft breasts. Her tan line told me she wore some rather brief bikini tops, engineering marvels, no doubt.

I unhooked the bra at the front and pulled it away from her breasts. Once freed, they sagged down a little but much less than I expected.

I stared at them for awhile and then looked her in the eye and said, "Wow."

She cupped them like Jill had done and said, "Feeding time."

I didn't have too far to lean before I was sucking on her right nipple. She held her breast in place for a moment and then replaced it with her left one. I nursed on that one, too.

In all too short a time, Joie said, "Switch."

Liz sighed and said, "Good start, tiger, good start." She then stood and shrugged off the blouse and bra and turned to give me a good look at her torso. When she was finished with the twirl she bent and kissed my mouth. As I kissed her back, I fondled and squeezed her breasts. They were magnificent!

"OK, OK, Enough," cried Joie, Pam wants a turn, and I bet Phil wants Pam to have her turn."

Liz left me and I was looking at Pam, who was giving me a very wicked smile. She danced to the beat of the music for about three minutes, cupping her breasts, bending forward and letting me admire her cleavage. She danced behind the chair and rubbed her tits into the back of my head, while all the time the other girls were urging her to show me some skin.

I wasn't too impatient. While Pam was kneading my head with her breasts, both Jill and Liz were playing with theirs, cupping them and squeezing them together, enticing me to lustful thoughts. Liz was even taking turns sucking her nipples and then holding a tit out and offering it to me.

Pam, being behind me, was watching their show and said, "Just you wait, you two, I'll get his attention." All three girls on the couch laughed and Jill said, "Well do it soon, girl, it's his turn next."

Liz added, "Yeah, hurry up, we want our turn at him." They all laughed again and started to chant, "Hurry, hurry, hurry."

Pam responded by standing in front of me, facing away, and lifting her skirt to her waist. Then bending forward, she spread her legs showing me both her beautiful legs and her shapely ass. Her panties were black and sheer, almost transparent. I inhaled sharply and leaned forward to get a closer look. I placed both hands on her hips and caressed the outsides of her legs down to her knees, then moved to the inside and started back towards the top.

She sighed and said, "Yes, I like that. That feels really good."

When I got almost to her pussy I pulled back and ran my fingers over the back of her legs.

"No," she whimpered, "You're supposed to rub my pussy."

"Don't feel left out, the bastard ignored mine, too." It was Liz.

I looked around Pam and Liz was smiling. When she saw me looking she opened her legs and pointing to her crotch, stuck her tongue out and sensually licked the air. God, she was hot.

Pam looked back at me, still with her ass in my face and said, "Oh, you can't ignore my pussy so easily." And slipping her fingers into the elastic at the top of her panties she started to pull them down over her ass.

Liz noticed and cried, "She can't do that, she's cheating."

viewsonic
25-09-2005, 09:23 AM
Jill joined in with, "Yeah, skirts and blouses first."

Joie said, "The rule was on the first round you each take off one thing. Liz you did two, and Jill, you didn't even ware a bra. You two stop complaining."

By this time Pam had her panties down to mid thigh. She stood, closed her legs and I pulled the flimsy material the rest of the way down her legs.

She stepped out of them, and again looking back at me said, "Pay attention."

Again she spread her legs but this time her feet were at least three feet apart. Bending forward again she reached up and parted her pussy lips with her fingers and said, "Touch me."

He pussy was flared out in front of me. She was wet and open wide. This was no time to be coy. I put both hands on her ass cheeks and then let the first two fingers of my right hand migrate towards her pink sex.

When I slipped them in she sighed and said, "Mmmmmm that's better."

Joie waited a minute for me to work my fingers around in Pam's vagina and then called time.

Pam sighed again as I withdrew and then stood straight, loosened her skirt and letting it drop to the floor. She then spun around, straddled the chair and sat on my lap, her wet pussy grinding against the tent in my slacks.

Jill and Liz quickly stood and each grabbed an arm and pulled Pam off my lap. "You hussy," said Jill. All four girls laughed and Jill added, "Now it's Phil's turn, right Joie?"

Joie said "Yep. But first…"

She walked up to me and grabbed my right arm at the wrist, pulling my wet fingers to her lips. She opened her mouth and sucked them in. After a few moments she pulled back and the fingers slid from her mouth.

Pam smiled but it was Liz who said, "God that was so sexy." Jill nodded.

Pam was rubbing her pussy lightly with her left hand while her right worked to unfasten the buttons of her blouse. God, she was sexy, standing there naked from the waist down. I refused to count stockings as clothing at a time like this.

Jill was already almost nude having not worn a bra and Liz was working the buttons of her skirt, which soon joined the pile of other discarded garments.

When the girls were finished, Pam was standing before me in only stockings and heels. She had also removed her bra and her full breasts looked absolutely tasty. They were shaped like cones that rose from her chest and were capped by pink nipples and pink areolas. Her pussy was shaved clean. I wanted her!

Liz and Jill stood in the same garb as Pam but with their panties still on. Jill looked at me, glanced down at her panties and said, I want you to take them off, with your teeth."

Liz laughed and said, "You can use your hands when you take mine off."

"Feeling a little over dress, Phil?" It was Jill.

"Yes, I am. What are you going to do about it?" I was grinning widely.

Jill dropped to her knees in front of me and Liz started to unbutton my shirt. Pam got down on the floor with Jill and started to take off my shoes and socks.

Jill had the belt undone in no time and pulled my pants down to my ankles. I stepped out of them and was soon wearing only my boxers.

Joie said, "Back on the couch girls. We have to choose who goes first for phase two."

Again the cards and this time it was Liz who drew the high card. She looked at me and smiled sweetly.

Jill said, "Damn,"

Pam said, "Fuck." I didn't realize she had such a potty mouth.

Joie said, "Soon."

I got harder and harder.

Liz rose and told me to stand, which I did.

Then she hugged me, pressing her huge breasts into my chest, and said, "I'm going to love this."

Then as she glanced at Joie she cried, "Stop the presses. There's still someone here that appears to be overdressed."

Joie said, "I'm his sister."

Liz replied, "I'm not asking you to have sex with him, I asking you to get as naked as the rest of us, including your brother, who in a few seconds won't even be wearing shoes."

"Yeah," chimed in Jill, "loose the skirt, loose the blouse, loose the bra, loose the panties. I've wanted to see your body since the day we met. Take it off, baby, take it al off."

Joie actually blushed and the other women took up the chant, "Take it off, take it off, take it off…"

Joie next looked at me, "Do you want me to undress, remember I'm your sister."

viewsonic
25-09-2005, 09:26 AM
I thought if only these girls knew of our Wednesdays. Then I thought Wednesdays were really more limited than you might think. Sure, she blatantly exposed her pussy for me but that was all. Suddenly I had the burning desire to see the rest of my sister.

"It would balance the equation, don't you think?"

She thought for a moment and then started to unbutton her blouse. We all clapped and renewed the chant, "Take it off, take it off, take it all off."

Joie was soon standing before us in bra, panties, stockings and heels, all white. She looked really great. I hoped I wasn't ogling her too badly.

"Now the bra," said Jill.

Joie removed the bra. Her breasts were incredible. Not as big as Liz's nor as full as Pam's, but perfectly shaped, like Jill's. It suddenly dawned on me, Jill's body was truly exquisite. I guess the distractions of Liz's tits and Pam pussy had kept me from realizing how truly magnificent she looked. I would have to pay more attention to her.

"Now the panties," said Liz.

"But, you…"

"Sooner or later, might as well be sooner," Liz almost commanded.

Joie slipped her panties from her body, letting them drop at her feet, then bent over to pick them up. She looked at us all in turn and tossed them onto the cloths pile. We all cheered and applauded.

Joie then said to Liz, "My brother is waiting."

"Not for long," said Liz dropping to her knees. She had a wickedly delicious smile on her face.

To me Joie said, "Time for your first present."

I wondered, 'First present, what did she call these three beautiful women?'

Liz pulled my boxers down and I stepped out of them to applause and hoots from the women, my sister included. Then it got quiet as they all watched to see what Liz would do next.

Looking up at me she took my cock in her left hand and stroked it gently. I leaned into it and she placed it against my stomach, cupping my balls with her right hand.

Jill and Pam moved so they could see all the action. Liz then licked the length of my member and smiled up at me. She knew I wanted to be in her mouth.

"Tell me," she asked, "Do you agree with the 100% theory?"

"I don't know what you mean," I responded.

"Well, this guy once told me that all women looked100% better with a cock in their mouth. You tell me if you think he was right."

With that she opened her mouth and slowly and delightfully worked her way down my shaft till her nose was pressed against my stomach.

I groaned with pleasure and the girls emitted a sort of soft spoken, communal, "Yeah."

Liz slid up and down on my cock, deep throating me on every downward pass. I was in heaven and I told her so.

"Oh God, Liz, that feels so good. You can't believe how good that feels. Don't stop." There was lust in my voice.

Jill, who was watching closely, said, "Don't you dare cum in her mouth, we want our turn first." And she moved to Liz's left side, while Pam moved to her right side.

Liz kept up her stimulation for about three minutes or so, then pulled back and let my cock slip from her mouth. As she was licking her lips and taking a few deep breaths, Jill leaned in and took up the cause.

Jill did not go down on me quite as far as Liz had, but she used her tongue more, so the sensation was almost better, if such a thing were possible.

As Jill worked her magic, Liz stood and asked, "Well?"

Looking her right in the eye I said, "No matter what you ever did with my cock, nothing could make you look 100% better. It's not possible for you to look twice as good as you do."

"That's the right answer," and she stepped around Jill and kissed me deeply on the mouth. We played with each other's tongues for awhile with me fondling her breasts all the time. She was wonderful. All this and Jill sucking my cock. I hoped it wasn't a dream.

Breaking our kiss I asked, "How did the guy answer?"

She smiled and said, "He answered poorly. I bet he still misses me."

Looking down, Liz said to Jill, "He feels good, doesn't he? Fits your mouth nicely."

Jill grunted an affirmative and sucked a little harder on my cock.

Pam, who had been patiently waiting, finally said to Jill, "OK, sweetie, give him to me."

Jill sighed and pulled me out of her mouth but she didn't let go of my shaft. Instead she guided Pam's head to my cock and held it as Pam took it into her mouth.

"Make him want to marry you," she said and stood to kiss me.

Like Liz she tongued my mouth and pressed her breasts against my chest. Unlike Liz she then whispered in my ear, "I really liked that. Your cock did feel good in my mouth, kind of like it belongs there, don't you think?"

We looked at each other and I nodded. She smiled and released me.

Pam was doing equally well. She used her tongue like Jill and when she pulled back she stroked my shaft lightly with her hand. She was really stimulating me. I couldn't believe I had lasted this long and I knew it wouldn't take much more to get me off.

I said to the room, "I'm going to cum."

viewsonic
25-09-2005, 09:30 AM
Jill and Liz quickly knelt beside Pam.

Jill said to Pam, "You better share."

Pam nodded her understanding and Joie stood close beside me, but not touching, and said, "Shoot it in their mouths."

That did it. I grabbed my cock out of Pam's mouth and groaned, "Now!"

My body pumped what seemed like a cup of cum from my balls and through my cock. It shot in strong, thick, streams towards the women kneeling in front of me. I started from left to right. I hit Jill high on her right cheek and the stream trailed down across her open mouth to her neck. The next shot went almost completely into Pam's mouth, and the third hit Liz on the chin and then went up over her mouth, nose and forehead, right between the eyes.

Pointing again towards Jill, she leaned in a bit trying to get more in her mouth. She succeeded and took almost all of my fourth shot on her tongue. Pam was also closer now and this time I hit her on the chin.

It felt like I had another shot left so I pointed my cock at Liz and thrust my hips forward at the same time. She met me half way and the head of my cock went into her mouth. I gave her my last load and she held me, milking me dry.

When Liz was sure I was done, she released me and Pam again took me into her mouth and slid slowly down my shaft, licking me with her tongue. When she pulled back she took my cock out of her mouth and held it in her left hand. Returning the favor for Jill, she guided Jill's head to my now softening member and Jill took me in till her nose was pressed against my stomach.

She stayed like that for almost a minute, not moving, just holding me in her mouth. Then she pulled back and released me. She looked up at me and winked.

Then she got a big grin on her face, leaned back on her heels, and said, "Well, that went rather well, don't you think?"

I sure did and I was happy to hear the others agree.

Liz said, "Wow, baby, you are a cum pumping machine. What a production. You hosed us all down. I loved it."

Pam agreed saying, "Tastes good, too."

Then Jill chimed in impishly with. "But can he do it again in twenty minutes? That's the test of a real man." Then she laughed and added, "As if I could ever doubt you after that. Phillip, I am impressed, that was awesome."

Even Joie was impressed. "I never suspected a man could cum so much, or so hard. I must have a superman for a brother."

She was right about the amount, in all our Wednesdays together I had never produced so much cum.

I sat on the chair while the girls returned one by one to the couch. Joie passed out some hand towels and they cleaned the excess cum from their faces and breasts.

"Damn," said Jill looking at me, "there was more than I thought. Good job Phil, damn good job."

"Don't give me too much credit for this. I think you could pretty much put any guy in a room with the four of you and get the same results. Especially after the feeding, the teasing, the striping, and those three world-class blow jobs. No, it's not just me, you three could reproduce my performance every time.

"You are the three hottest women I have ever met, heard about, or even fantasized about. I am one very lucky guy. Thank you, thank you very much."

We sat and chatted for about five minutes. It was surrealistic, me sitting completely naked, with, happily, a steadily rising cock, in front of three babes clad only in stockings and heels. They were all acting very prim and proper, sitting with their legs crossed, hands in their laps, acting as they were earlier, when we were eating and having such a good time around the dining room table.

Joie, sitting on a chair to my left, said, "Time to give the girls a little attention, before your next present."

To the girls, "Lift 'em."

Grinning, all three women scooted down a little on the couch and lifted their legs, spreading them wide.

I was looking at three of the four sexiest pussies in the world. Had Joie been in the group I would have had all four at once.

To me, Joie said, "You get five minutes each."

I went immediately to Pam who was sitting on the left. Before I buried my head between her legs I looked back at Joie and said, "You can help, if you want to."

Without hesitation I licked Pam from the bottom of her slit to the top. Then I spread her lips and licked her again, hard.

She sighed and said, "Yeah. Five minutes of that would be just about right."

Liz and Jill lowered their legs and took up positions on either side of me.

As I licked Pam, she splayed her legs wide apart, completely opening herself to me.

Liz and Jill started to caress my body, shoulders and back, ass and legs, but they didn't touch either my cock or my balls.

Joie had taken up my offer to help and was alternately kissing Pam on the mouth and breasts. Pam responded by reaching out and stuffing three fingers into Joie's pussy. That vision spurred me on.

I worked on Pam like a man possessed. I licked her for about a minute and then stuffed my tongue as far down into her vagina as I could, stabbing her repeatedly.

Pam kept up a running commentary regarding my efforts, 'Oh yeah, yes, that's it, harder.' I was going for the 'Oh, god, yes!'

I moved to her clit and sucked it into my mouth. When I did, Pam stiffened and moaned, "It's about time."

I increased the pressure a little at a time and then slipped two fingers into her pussy, fucking her with them. She was now strangely quiet and I knew she must be close.

I sucked her clit a little harder and she started to climax. Spread wide like she was, she couldn't lift her pelvis so she used her free hand to grab a handful of hair and pull my face even closer to her. Then she let go as she stiffened, her muscles contracting with her orgasm.

I moved off her clit and returned my tongue to her vagina feeling it's second by second contractions as she came.

Pam finally let out a very enthusiastic, "AAAAHHHHHHHHhhhhhhh," and slumped down, exhausted.

viewsonic
25-09-2005, 09:33 AM
All was quiet for a few seconds and then Jill, almost reverently said, "Wow."
Pam pulled her fingers out of Joie's pussy, sat up and leaned forward to kiss me. She first licked some of her pussy juice from my lips and then planted a full mouth buss on me.

When she pulled back she said, "Any time you need a pussy to eat you be sure to call me."

Liz looked at me with lust in her eyes and said, "I'm next."

I answered, "Give me a minute."

"OK, but only one." She was rising to take her place on the couch.

Everybody got rearranged and Liz was soon alone on the couch with her legs spread wide.

As I knelt in front of her she said, "I tend to have multiple mini orgasm, so I want the whole five minutes, no matter what. Understand?"

I nodded and dropped my head toward her sex. As with Pam I licked her from bottom to top and then spread her lips and started licking in earnest.

Liz soon adjusted her position so she could rest her calves on my shoulders and said, "Keep going, keep going"

After a few more moments she sighed and said, "That's good. That's so good. Do me, Tiger. Do me good."

After only about another minute of licking and stabbing I moved to her clit and gently sucked it into my mouth.

From the corner of my eye I could see Pam was resting on a chair and Joie was kneeling at her feet, head on a thigh.

Only Jill had joined me with Liz, but as she knelt beside me she softly said, "Lick her Phil, suck her clit, make her cum. Make her cum."

I sucked Liz's sensitive button a little further into my mouth and then started to rub it with my tongue as I sucked.

Liz immediately let me know she was pleased with my efforts, "Yes! Just like that, just like that."

It took only a few more seconds and Liz stiffened and quivered. "Yes!"

Jill whispered, "One."

As Liz came I let off a little and then as she relaxed I again increased the pressure.

After her first orgasm I reached up and started to fondle her breasts and she placed her hands over mine. I thought of it as a very intimate gesture. I almost laughed out loud as I thought about it. Here I was with this girl's clit in my mouth and I was thinking of her holding my hands to her breasts as intimate. I sometimes wonder about myself.

To a spectator it probably looked like little was happening, but to us the action was fast and furious. We soon established a rhythm of sorts and Liz was climaxing about every fifteen seconds. I was in awe of this woman. I knew women were capable of multiple orgasms, and I had gotten a few women off twice in a row, but this was really new territory for me.

I saw Joie start to move and pulled my left hand away from Liz's breast and help up my palm, signaling for her not to stop us.

Jill whispered, "Eleven."

Now both Pam and Joie drew closer to watch.

I was breathing hard through my nose while I sucked and licked Liz's clit. Jill was stroking my back and was very close to me. I could feel her warmth and I was very sensitive to her proximity.

Jill whispered, "Twelve."

I started to wonder who would quit first, Liz from over stimulation or me from exhaustion. I continued to pleasure her. I was getting tired, but this was very stimulating at the same time.

When Jill whispered 'thirty-two' I did the math. I figured we had been going at it for almost ten minutes. My lips and tongue were very tired and I knew that even the eroticism of the moment could not sustain me much longer. I resolved to slow the action and end the session. But first, I wanted to give her just one more.

Her next orgasm was late in coming. Instead of the usual fifteen seconds it was more like thirty, but when she came, she came like a powerhouse.

"OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD!" The words were barely audible, but the emotion was unmistakable.

As she spoke she straightened her legs and squeezed them together while at the same time smashing my hands into her breasts.

With my head trapped between her thighs, all I could do was wait.

Just as I thought I would have to fight my way free, Liz relaxed and I could take a breath. Her legs slid from my shoulders and her knees parted.

I looked up at her and she mouthed the word, 'sorry.' Then she collapsed absolutely.

Before pulling away I licked her dripping pussy one last time, shoving my tongue as far inside her as I could.

She sat up as if hit by a bolt of lightening and pushed my head away. Then she doubled over, her shoulders on her knees, and shuddered.

"OH GOD," she groaned.

Then she sat back against the back of the sofa, flung her knees apart, and smashed her palms against the pussy.

Much louder this time and with her eyes clinched shut, "OH GOD! OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD!"

Jill and I looked at each other and she whispered to me, "She doesn’t have a very large repertoire, does she."

Then to the room Jill said, "Thirty-three, thirty-four, thirty-five."

Liz was finished. She was all akimbo on the couch, eyes closed, breathing in big gulps of air.

viewsonic
25-09-2005, 09:35 AM
Pam said, "God, if I hadn't seen it for myself I wouldn't believe it. Who can you tell? Nobody will believe it."

Liz opened her eyes, slid from the couch, pushed me down onto the carpet and cuddled up against me.

She put her left leg over my right one and said, "If you ever need a date for the prom, you be sure and call me."

The others, who had been unusually quiet, broke into hoots and applause.

I smiled and rested. My mouth was tired, and my jaw was sore.

After a few minutes Liz and I got up and I said I was going to get something to drink. We all opted for some more champagne and when the glasses were filled, Jill said, "I propose a toast. To cock sucking and pussy eating."

We laughed and drank.

Then Jill said, "I think I'm next."

She came over to me and took me by the arm, guiding me to the couch.

I think I fell in love with her when she said for only me to hear, "I know you're tired and I don't expect the same intensity. Just a little attention is all I want now. You can do me for real tomorrow, and the next day, and the next, and the day after that, and next week, and next month, and maybe by then I'll have had enough. Nah, probably not."

She was grinning widely when she sat and spread her knees. I put my hands on her knees and ran them the length of her thighs and then back to her knees. Then I leaned toward her and caressed her breasts, pinching the nipples before returning to her legs.

The others had followed us and were now taking their places to watch the show. Pam and Joie were sharing a chair, arms around each other and hands fondling each other's breasts.

Liz knelt on my left side and said, "How can you keep going?"

Jill answered for me, "Because he's a superman. And because we made a deal."

Liz was quick on the uptake, "Deal, what deal?"

I was listening to them and Jill said to me, "Philip, darling, you can eat while we talk. This doesn't concern you." And she pulled my head to her pussy.

"Ahhh, that's good," She said as I licked her and then used my fingers to spread her lips.

As I licked her pussy Jill said to Liz, "We made a deal. I told him he could take it easy on me tonight, but then he had to do me right every night for a month, maybe longer.

Keep going, Phil, that is just lovely."

Liz sounded incredulous when she answered, "Well, I just might let him have you, but only when he's done with me."

Joie laughed and said, "Don't worry, either of you, Phil loves to share."

"Good," they both said in unison.

By now I felt renewed. If both Jill and Liz wanted to see me again I was going to be one happy fellow. I set upon Jill like a new man.

She must have noticed my renewed enthusiasm because she said, "Oh, baby, hope is rekindled."

I loved her style, her body, her looks, but mostly now, her taste. I licked her a few more times and then started to suck on her clit, lightly at first, becoming progressively more aggressive.

As much as I wanted to fondle her breasts I wanted her to cum even more, so I started playing with her pussy with my fingers. First, I stroked the outside of her lips and I knew she appreciated it by the way she moaned. Next, I slid one finger up and down just inside her slit, and then added a second, keeping up the same motion. Finally, I inserted both fingers into her vagina, palm up, and rubbed her by curling and uncurling my fingers.

She was, by this time, thoroughly excited. She pushed against my mouth and contracted the muscles of her vagina saying, "Oh, Phil, that feels so good. I love it, baby, I love it."

I sucked her clit farther into my mouth and licked it hard.

She shuddered and cried, "Just a little more, just a little more."

To help make sure Jill got what she asked for, Liz reached down and started to stroke my cock. Her touch was light and gentle and it felt great. I sucked and licked and rubbed and loved every minute of it.

Soon Jill was climbing to her orgasm. She raised her hips completely off the couch, supported only by her feet and the back of her head. She held this position for about ten seconds and then she climaxed.

Grabbing my head and mashing it into her pussy she yelled, "FUCKING! H! CHRIST! THIS IS SO GOOD. AHHHHHHHHHhhhhhhhh." And she collapsed on the cushion.

"All right!" said Joie, "Three for three! Who would have thought?"

Jill opened her eyes. Grinning she said, "Don't think that just because I climaxed that the deal is off."

"Oh, no, never."

Liz looked back and forth between us and said, "We've got to talk."

Joie stood and said, "OK, everybody, let's all freshen up and then it will be time for Phil's second present."

The three girls left but Joie stayed.

"This is going better than I ever even dreamed. I get the feeling that both Liz and Jill really like you. Which is good. Maybe you'll get some dates with them after tonight."

"There's more sex, right?"

"Lots more, I hope. You get to fuck them next."

"Well, if you want to spend some time with Pam, I think it would be great. Great for you, and great for me, too. Those two are more than I can handle, add Pam and I'm not going to make it."

"Thank you, I'll take you up on that. Actually, it's a good thing, she leans more toward me than you anyway. She just volunteered so I would have three." Jill thought about what she had said and added, "Maybe not that much more toward me. After the way she was sucking your cock and gulping down your cum, I don't know. I'll try to keep her off you, if I can."

When the girls came back, Joie announced that is was officially my birthday as it was after midnight. They all sang "Happy Birthday" to me.

Then Jill said, "The deal we made with you was that this wouldn't last past midnight." Looking at Joie, "You're not going to try to stop us now, are you?"

"Lord no." Now let me explain this next present to Phil, "We're all going into the bedroom and you're going to lie on the bed, cock up. After that, it's up to you and the girls."

When I was on the bed, Jill put a pillow under my head, "The better to eat me with, my dear," she said doing her best 'Big Bad Wolf' imitation.

Then she straddled my face and asked, "High enough? I don't want you to have to lift you head."

viewsonic
25-09-2005, 09:36 AM
"No."

She doubled the pillow and straddled me again. This time her lips brushed against mine and she said, "Seems pretty good to me.

Let the games begin."

Jill and Liz went straight for my cock and worked me like a tag team.

While they were sucking and licking me, Joie whispered in my ear, "Pam and I will be here beside you. Have fun."

I knew what she meant and as soon as she and Pam were intertwined, Liz said softly to Jill, "More for us."

Jill couldn't answer, she had my cock buried in her mouth, but she grunted her agreement.

I said, "Lets move over and give everybody a little more room." I was never more thankful I had chosen to spring for a king-size bed.

We got relocated without Jill ever taking me out of her mouth. She was amazing. After we were settled, Liz tested the pillow height, and proclaiming it acceptable, settled down on my mouth. I pushed my tongue into her and she rotated her hips and told me I was doing a great job.

Jill worked my cock for a few more minutes and then released me. I felt her straddle my hips and thought at last. But she didn't move.

After about the life of the universe she said, "I don't know about this, Phil. I wonder if I'm wet enough to take you. She took hold of my cock and positioned it at the entrance to her sex.

"I can feel my juices running down my thighs, but you never can tell. Let's see."

She lowered herself just a bit and I felt the head of my cock enter her. Then she sat on me and took me in completely in one swift motion. I gasped into Liz's pussy.

"I guess I was wet enough," she laughed her wicked laugh and we started to move together. Right away we fell into a mutually satisfying rhythm.

I must have increased my tongue lashing of Liz's pussy because she turned and said to Jill, "I'm pretty sure he likes it."

They rode me in tandem for a few minutes and then decided to switch. Soon Liz was riding my cock and my tongue was impaled in Jill's sweet pussy.

If I had died at that moment, I would have been a very happy man.

All too soon, Liz called for a switch, and while they were changing positions I glanced at my sister and Pam. They were in the sixty-nine position and it looked like it was designed just for them. Watching my sister giving head to Pam totally blew my mind. It was a real turn on, I loved it.

Liz and Jill switched five more times, each time lasting about three minutes.

During one of the switches I said they could stay longer, but Jill assured me this was what they wanted.

"We don't want you to get too excited. You may cum before we're ready."

After the last switch, Liz positioned herself in the sixty-nine position and gave me great pleasure, deep throating my cock slowly and sensuously while I ate her pussy. While Liz pleasured me, Jill fondled my balls and licked my cock, when it wasn't fully encased in Liz's mouth.

After all too short of time they switched places and Jill did the honors while Liz fondled and licked.

I licked Jill's pussy with long, deep, strokes of my tongue, loving her taste, loving her being there, wanting this to last forever.

Like the eating and the fucking, they did three rounds each and by the last time I was hotter than a pistol.

When Jill lifted off me I pleaded, "Let me cum. Please let me cum."

In her most perky voice, Jill said, 'OK. How do you want me?"

I looked at her and then at Liz, I was looking for a reaction.

Grinning lecherously, Jill added, "We discussed it and thirty-five orgasm lost."

I looked back at Liz and she shrugged with a look of resignation on her face.

"What can I say? She's right."

"How do you want me," Jill asked.

"On your knees, from behind."

She smiled and said, "I like that way, too. I just can't believe how compatible we seem to be."

She knee walked up to me on the bed and hugged me.

Liz came up, too, and kissed me. "Don't think I gave up easily. I made her compromise. You get to shoot the first two shots into her, but I get the rest. And no cheating!"

Jill spun around and I move up behind her.

Taking my cock in her hand, Liz said, "Allow me." And she guided me into Jill pussy.

I sank in like I was meant to be there and started to stroke her tight, wet, hole. She soon lowered her shoulders to the mattress, turning her head and closing her eyes. She had a blissful look on her face.

"That's good, lover. That's good. Fuck me slow. Fuck me deep. Fuck me hard."

I grabbed her hips and started to pump into her with purpose. I was really enjoying this. Her ass was perfect, smooth, white. Her waist was narrow and led up to broad shoulders, partially covered with her beautiful auburn hair.

Liz was active, too. She would stroke Jill's back and then her ass. One time she put her head down beside her and they said something I couldn't hear what. After talking briefly, they kissed each other, quickly, but meaningfully. I wondered what that was all about for just about a nanosecond, then I returned my concentration to stroking Jill's fine pussy.

She met my every stroke with a little grunt and an occasional, 'yes.'

I looked over at Joie and Pam. They were both lying on their sides, heads supported by their hands, their elbows on the bed. Joie was watching my cock slide in and out of Jill with great interest. I realized this might have been the first time she had ever seen live sex between a man and a woman. The thought excited me and brought me closer to my climax.

Pam too was watching closely. She was behind Joie and was gently caressing her hip and thigh with her free hand.

I was getting very close, and said so.

Jill moaned, "Cum in me baby, Cum in me whenever you're ready. I'm ready for you anytime."

Liz looked at me and said, "Don't forget. Two for her and the rest for me."

I nodded and Liz lowered her head and rested it on Jill's back. When it was in place she opened her mouth and wagged her tongue at me.

BINGO! That was it. Things started to roil within me and within moments I could feel cum rising from my balls.

I pushed hard into Jill and groaned, "Now, baby! NOW! I shot first one, then two powerful streams of cum into her. I counted them, "ONE. TWO."

I pulled out, Jill whimpered and Liz lunged for my cock.

I was already spraying my third shot and before Liz got it in her mouth half the stream covered her cheek and nose. Once in, she sucked greedily while I finished.

When I was done she let me slide from her mouth and I watched as she swallowed my spunk. Lord, she was so was sexy.

Jill rolled onto her back and smiled up at us. I was resting on my heels and Liz was sitting flat on the mattress, legs bent back at her sides.

Jill grinned and said, "Another success story. I hope this gets to be a habit."

Liz nodded, smiling widely.

Jill looked at Joie and got an expression on her face I couldn't read. Without taking her eyes off Joie's, Jill ran her hands across her breasts, down her stomach and then slid her index fingers along either side of her slightly opened pussy.

"Want to tastes us?" She was talking to Joie.

I couldn't believe it. This was really hot. All the times Joie and I had masturbated in front of each other, we had never even toughed each other. This would be a huge leap for her, gender preference notwithstanding.

We all waited. Joie looked at me and I could only let her know that either way was OK with me. I kind of shrugged as I returned her look.

Pam was the one who broke the silence. "Go on, do it. You'll love Phil's taste and you'll love Jill even more.

Jill encouraged her my spreading her legs even wider and massaging her lips till we could see a little of my cum flowing out between her lips.

Liz, equally fascinated by the prospect of seeing my sister eat my cum from Jill said, "Do it, Joie. You may never have this chance again and I guarantee you'll always wonder if you don't."

Slowly Joie rolled forward and crawled between Jill's legs. When she was within inches and without taking her eyes off her intended target, she said, "You're sure?"

viewsonic
25-09-2005, 09:42 AM
Jill spread even further. "I'm sure."

Joie closed the distance between mouth and pussy.

Jill put her head back on the mattress and sighed. Joie was taking advantage of the offer and was licking and sucking my cum from Jill.

Jill looked at me. Seeing the questioning look on my face she said, "It feels good, really erotic knowing it's her brother's cum, but I like it better when you do it."

I mouthed a 'Thank you' and then blew her a kiss.

We all waited while Joie enjoyed Jill's offer. Being a polite and considerate person, Joie didn't take advantage of the situation and after about a minute she pulled off and sat on her heels.

We all looked at her and waited.

"Better than I thought. I liked it, and it was easy to tell the difference between Jill and my brother. God, it makes me feel really wicked thinking I sucked my brother's cum out of a woman's pussy. Wow."

She looked at Jill and leaned forward, over her body. When they were face to face she whispered in Jill's ear and Jill nodded. Then they, too, kissed lightly, but meaningfully.

Now I had two whispers and kisses to wonder about.

"There's one bottle of wine left. Anybody interested?" It was Joie, still orchestrating the evening.

Her question was greeted with positive responses and we all started to move.

Jill said, "I was to wash up a little first," and the others all agreed that was a good thing to do.

"I'll pour while you freshen," I said, and we all attended to our tasks.

I filled the glasses, put them on the dining room table, and sat on my chair in the living room. I never thought to dress.

Jill and Liz were the first to enter the living room.

"The wine in on the table."

For such a short distance they were gone a long time. When they returned they were both smiling and had their arms around each other. They sat on the couch facing me, legs crossed like perfect ladies.

"Pam and Joie are getting dressed. I think they want to keep going at Joie's place," said Liz.

"We're inviting ourselves to stay a little longer, if you don't mind."

Before I could think of something witty, Joie and Pam walked in, dressed and ready to go.

I stood and Pam walked up to me, wrapped her arms around me and said, "Happy Birthday, brother, I'm glad I had a chance to help you become thirty."

"I'm glad you had a chance to help me, too. Thank you. You're wonderful."

Pam and Joie traded places and I gave my little sister a hug. She pressed her breasts into me and said, "See you next week. We have a lot to talk about."

"Yes we do." I lowered my head and kissed her on the lips, a very rare thing for me to do, considering the other aspects of our relationship.

"Thank you sis. This was the best birthday in the history of the world.

Looking over her shoulder at the two beauties on the couch I added, "I wish I had turned thirty years ago."

With that Liz and Jill jumped up and there were more hug all around and then Pam and Joie left. They said they understood when I didn't offer to walk them to their cars.

Jill and Liz returned to the couch, Jill looking at me and pointing at the chair. We sat facing each other.

"Well, can we stay?" Liz.

"I would be delighted and honored if you would."

Jill piped up. "Liz and I have been discussing you. We both know you had a good time with us and we had a pretty good time with you."

Liz interrupted, "Actually, thirty-five orgasms would qualify as a great time, an all-time great, great time. I just thought I'd mention that."

Looking at Jill she said, "You may continue. I'll be quiet till you finished."

Jill continued, "She's right, of course. We had a really good time tonight. It was orders of magnitude better than we expected. When your sister put it to us we both agreed on a fling. Kind of like another notch on our bedposts. But now, well, we both want more of you.

We also know you want more of us, and there in lies the rub, so to speak. We're friends and we have decided not to fight over you, or compete for you. Do you mind if I rub my pussy a little? I'm getting really horny all of a sudden."

She spread her legs and stroked herself with her left hand, finally putting her first two fingers into her pussy.

"That's better. Now where was I? Oh, not competing. So we have discussed it and, if you agree, you can have us both. Until any of us decide they want to bow out. If you bow out, it's over. If either of us bow out, you keep the one that's left and stay together for as long as you both want.

This could last a week, probably longer, or forever, who knows? We're not attached right now, in fact we rarely are, and according to Joie, most of your dating is more casual than serious. Am I right?"

I nodded. This was powerful stuff she was putting before me.

"Now, you have to know we are very independent women. We come and go as we please, we do what we want, and we do not take orders.

"Finally, when we go out, we go together, we are a threesome, a triangle, a ménage a trois. That doesn't mean, however, that one or the other of us can't stay in with you and screw your brains out. No point in two people losing out just because one of the girls is busy elsewhere. But publicly we go together. OK, there will be exceptions, but we'll try to keep it to the three of us as often as possible.

"What do you say?"

"Yes. Yes, of course. I love it."

How could I resist such an offer? People would stare, but let them. This was a dream come true. Sure, who knew how long it would last, but I had to try.

"Just one thing," I continued, "all nights can't be like tonight."

Liz answered, "Of course not, silly. We're realistic. In fact, you'll probably spend more time with us individually than together. We have different schedules, but we'll be together enough to keep you on your toes."

"Just one more thing. Wednesday evenings are usually my night to get together with Joie. I don't want that to change."

Liz spoke again, "Neither would we. We know how much she loves you. I you must love her just as much. Wednesdays are for you and Joie, unless we're invited. After that little interlude tonight, she might want some more of your cum. One of us should be around to provide a receptacle, don't you think?"

"Joie and I share pretty much everything. That won't bother you?"

Jill grinned, "I shared my pussy with her tonight, a first for me I might add, and she cleaned me up pretty good. I don't think we'll mind."

"Good, thank you."

"Well, now that we have a plan," Jill continued, grinning, "we should make love to seal the deal."

And we did. They stayed the night and most of the next day. I didn't go to work Thursday, either.

The next Wednesday Joie and I met at her apartment, which was out of the ordinary, but she insisted.

When I arrived, she had dinner on the table and was unusually happy. She hugged me, and kissed me when the door closed and both were a little more than sisterly. Her dress was rather fancy and I noticed she was wearing high heels and stockings. More to wonder about.

"So, you liked Liz and Jill," she was grinning from ear to ear. "I just knew if I found your type of girl for you it would work out.

"Yea, but two?"

"Either good planning, or good luck. Are you complaining? They tell me you are all going to be a couple, and they are both very happy with the arrangement. Go with it brother. You deserve the very best. Let's eat."

We bantered back and forth during her excellent dinner and afterward sat in her small living room sharing our feelings as we always did.

Naturally the events of last week took center stage.

She told me how hot she had gotten watching the girls suck me off. She had no desire to ever have a cock in her mouth, but she thought the event itself was erotic, because everybody really enjoyed it so much.

I told her how it felt to suck on her friend's pussies and about the power I felt when I brought them to orgasm. We discussed Liz's thirty-five as if it were the Second Coming. Joie stated flatly that she wished she could do the same thing. She said she had been practicing with her vibrator, but the most she could do was five before she got so sensitive she couldn't touch herself.

I told her how turned on I got watching her eat Pam's pussy and that that is what put me over the top when I came in Jill.

She said, "I'm getting really hot, I'm going to masturbate."

She stood and took off her dress. She was wearing only the stockings and heels I had noticed when I entered her apartment.

I took a deep breath and said, "There's more of you in sight than usual."

"After last week I thought 'what the hell' why should I hide my breasts from you? So it followed I should be naked, but I wanted to wear the stockings because I know you like them.

She spread her legs and I looked again at her lovely pussy. I knew I wouldn't make it too much longer anyway so I stood and stripped from the waist down, then thought better of it and took off my shirt, too. We looked at each other.

She caressed her breasts and smiled at me, "This way I can play with my breasts as well as my pussy. It's better this way."

I nodded and took my already hard cock in my hand and stroked it lightly.

Joie's hands eventually left her breasts and followed down her stomach to her sex. She rubbed the outside of her pussy for a minute or two and then used both hands to spread her lips.

"Do you like my pussy?"

"Yes, very much."

"Would you fuck me if I weren't your sister?"

"Yes."

"Am I as attractive to you as Liz and Jill?"

"Yes. You have always been attractive to me, Joie. I have always been in awe of your beauty."

viewsonic
25-09-2005, 09:43 AM
"I love you Phil, but you know we can't fuck. It's not that you’re my brother it's because of my orientation. I know that if we did I would hate myself. I've thought about almost nothing else since last week, when I tasted your cum.

"God, Phil, I liked it. I couldn't believe it, but I really liked it. While I was licking your cum out of Jill I almost came. I stopped myself on purpose. Can you believe me?

"Yes, I believe you, and I am truly flattered. When you did that it was so hot.

"The girls and I have talked about it and they both say you can eat my cum out of their pussies any time you want. They're really serious. Jill says she loved it when you licked her and sucked on her. When she talks about it you can see she means it. They even went down on each other so Liz could feel what it was like to have a woman licking her. They let me watch and it was hot. When they were through they sucked my dry. It was great."

"Maybe one of our Wednesdays you could ask them if they wanted to join us. I want to do that again."

"They'd love it."

By now I was stroking myself with conviction.

Joie was doing the same, legs wide apart with three fingers working in her pussy. I realized my sister, not the talk turned me on, and I loved it. She was so sexy, so beautiful, and so very, very desirable. I was getting close.

Joie too was getting close. Her breathing was rough and deep, she looked at me lustfully, a look I had not seen before.

"I want to taste you again. I want you to cum in my mouth so I can taste you. I want you to cum in my mouth when I cum." She said it with raw lust in both her voice and her eyes.

She slid off her chair and knelt in front of me. I couldn't believe it, but I was not about to deny her.

I stood above her stroking my cock. I was very close.

With ragged breaths she said, "Wait. Wait. I'm almost there, almost, almost, YES! NOW! NOW!

She opened her mouth wide, tongue out, and locked her eyes on mine.

I came almost as much and as hard as I had last week when Pam, Jill and Liz sucked me off.

My first shot hit my sister in her hair and on her forehead. I had missed her mouth completely.

I leaned towards her and she leaned towards me. My cock was now only six inches from her open mouth. I was trying desperately not to touch her.

I shot my second load and hit her directly on her tongue. She quickly pulled it in and swallowed my seed. While she was swallowing I let go with the third shot and hit her on the mouth and chin.

By the time I was ready for my fourth shot she put her arms out to her side and threw her head back, thrusting her breasts at me. I knew what she wanted and aimed a relatively strong fourth shot and a much weaker fifth shot at her beautiful breasts. I then stepped slightly closer and milked the rest of my cum onto her. She watched the whole thing lustfully.

When I was finished she had cum dripping from the side of her forehead, her chin, and her right breast. It looked like she had a river flowing between them.

I staggered backwards and sat in my chair. Joie stayed where she was and, with her fingers, scoped cum off her chin and into her mouth. When her chin was clean, she moved to her breasts and cleaned them the same way. When she had dispatched what seemed to be the majority of my seed, she massaged the remainder over her breasts and mouth.

Finally she sat back on her heels and said, "I can't believe it either, a lesbian who likes cum. But only yours my brother, only yours."

She smiled a loving smile and said, "I need to clean up a little, don’t go away."

When she returned I had dressed. She entered wearing a different pair of shoes and stockings and a very brief, very sheer panty, no more than a triangular Band-Aid.

I balked a little and looked down and my fully clothed body.

"Stay the way you are. I like it this way. I think my being almost naked and you being fully clothed is kind of sexy, don't you?

"It sure is to me."

We talked for another hour. She sitting in front of me opening and closing her legs, sometimes slipping her hand under the fabric of her panties, rubbing her pussy as if I didn't notice. Occasionally she would cup her breasts and squeeze them together teasing her nipples between her fingers and thumbs.

Finally I could take no more. Without a word I stood and removed my slacks and boxers. I slipped out of my loafers but left my socks on. I was hard and ready.

"I can't believe it took you so long. Let me get close while you stroke yourself and then spray me here on the chair."

She pulled her panties down and left them hanging around her ankles. She then spread wide and jammed her fingers into her pussy. She worked her vagina with one hand while she rubbed her clit with the other. She was like a woman possessed. She must have been a lot closer that I thought because in only a few minutes she was ready.

"Almost, almost, now. Are you ready?"

"I'm close, just a little while."

"Let me know."

Seconds later I gasped, "OK."

She worked her pussy and her clit just a little longer and she came. "OH GOD, THIS IS TOO GOOD. TOO GOOD! AHHHHHhhhhhhh."

I shot while she was in the middle of her orgasm. I had stepped right up to her and I hit her first on the breasts and then lower, on the stomach. I only had two strong shots so I put my foot on the side of her chair and leaned in, over her thighs and pussy.

She watched as I milked my cum onto her lower abdomen. One drop landed just above her pussy, in the little patch of pubic hair she kept, and she quickly covered her sex. By this time I was drained and I sat.

She once again cleaned herself with her fingers and gobbled down my spunk. She was grinning as she did and in between finger loads said, "Sorry about the coverage. I'm not on the pill and having a million live sperm that close is much closer that I want. You understand, don't you?"

"Of course."

"Time to clean up again."

As she walked toward the bathroom, her sweet ass moving so sexily, I asked, "Should I dress, or are you going to want another round?

She turned and grinned, "This will be fine, thank you."

This time when she returned she was wearing a lightweight robe and her favorite pair of slippers.

We hugged and I said I thought it was time for me to go.

"OK, if you must. But before you do, I want to say, I sure had fun tonight. I still can't believe me. I've become a cum-slut for my brother. What's happening to me?"

I hugged her tight, "Whatever it is, I like it."

"Good. Now be sure to ask Liz and Jill if they want to join us."

"Which one first?"

Joie leaned back and grinned at me, "Why both of them, of course. You can unload in both their pussies and I can lick them clean."

"Good night, brother."

"Good night, sister."

blade
25-09-2005, 12:18 PM
gd story bro!! i would up u now if i have the power..hee keep it up man!oh ya i mean i used it last nite..haha up u when my power comes back :D

hthderrick
27-09-2005, 01:13 PM
very good story bro,

keep it up man,would kike to hear more of your story

sg_boytoy
27-09-2005, 01:39 PM
As good as the story goes, it's getting a little too incestuous for my comfort level... I'm a ching chong conservative type lah :rolleyes:

Tenrang
27-09-2005, 04:12 PM
Bro,

Excellent story. Please keep going. Really erotic. NICE.

Brilliant

dieselX
27-09-2005, 06:10 PM
Very good man... made me run for the toilet after reading...
picturing myself as Phil... 29th birthday party... :cool:
gosh did i cum a lot....

Good jod !!! keep it coming ! :D

addielow
27-09-2005, 11:00 PM
welldone bro,interesting story pls continue. ;)

NoFrills
28-09-2005, 04:18 PM
yoz bro, nice story u got there...

upz u liaoz... :D

wolfly
28-09-2005, 04:57 PM
very good story .Thanks for sharing

shawnieboy
28-09-2005, 06:57 PM
this story is not written by him lah.. read this story like 2 yrs back already those who want to read the full story can go to

http://english.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=141079&page=submissions

The auctual name of the story is Thank U Sis

those who wants to read other type rather then incest can go to this link

http://www.literotica.com/stories/index.php

viewsonic
28-09-2005, 07:25 PM
Sorri for keeping u Guys waiting for so long,

I had already forgotton about this thread "lesbian sisters".........

By the way, Bro shawnieboy is right. I'm not the author of these story.... it was copy from another forum........I just too busy with my real life works n not the type of creativity person.......

I promise i will search n attach d remaining of these story within 2night. :)

viewsonic
28-09-2005, 09:22 PM
Oh, actually that was already the ending of the story "Good Night......"

I will try and dig out more interesting stories and post it here. :D

shawnieboy
28-09-2005, 11:12 PM
it not the end yet still got part 2 and part 3... just click on the link on my previous post

sg_boytoy
29-09-2005, 10:05 AM
Sorri for keeping u Guys waiting for so long,

I had already forgotton about this thread "lesbian sisters".........

By the way, Bro shawnieboy is right. I'm not the author of these story.... it was copy from another forum........I just too busy with my real life works n not the type of creativity person.......

I promise i will search n attach d remaining of these story within 2night.

Chey... now then say... earlier say so lah, make us read until gian gian :(

Bro shawnieboy, steady leh... :D