PDA

View Full Version : Kelings.. Do you trust them?

Sammyboy RSS Feed
05-04-2014, 03:50 PM
An honorable member of the Coffee Shop Has Just Posted the Following:

I'm not a racist chap.. I have many good Malay friends and also many buddies from my Cina community.. But I tend to stay away from Kelings after having bad experiences in the past of being befriending them..

Back in my old neighbourhood, during my younger days, my Kakis used to be friends from all races.. Used to be pally with these 2 Kelings from my old neighbourhood.. Helped them out when they needed help.. Then both these Kelings in cahoots to play me out over certain matters.. Funny thing was the elder of the 2 Keling also played out his younger keling kaki.. Keling betraying another Keling..:D

Trust is important to me.. I then avoided these 2 Pariahs after marriage and moved out of my neighborhood.. Recently I was back from my latest offshore job trip and upon reaching back to base in Tuas last week, I received a familiar number from this Keling who betrayed me back then.. One joker from my old neighbourhood gave my new Hp no to that Keling..

As usual, he was pretending to be nice with me during the phone conversation and asking me how's things now for me and my wife... I'm familiar with this Keling modus operandi.. Usually every call by him has many hidden agendas..

Thankfully Iphone has this call blocker function.. I duly blocked his no after he put down the phone..:D Thanks to Iphone for having this priceless function..

My best Malay friend used to say that he would never ever trust a Keling.. Even my late Ah Kong used to say that too..:D

Do you trust Kelings..??? :D

Click here to view the whole thread at www.sammyboy.com (http://www.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?178798-Kelings-Do-you-trust-them&goto=newpost).