PDA

View Full Version : JB tamil girls

casanova_jb
05-04-2014, 12:56 PM
Hi bros, I am really into bang Tamil girls. Trust me they are very good except some maybe not so clean. But, if you want pure fun then its must try . I have tried some and I can guarantee that they are quite good as ebony chick. That has resulted a hunger for them in me. I have plenty of contacts and willing for 1to1 exchange. Pm me bros.:cool:

blackpower
06-04-2014, 11:45 AM
Hi bros, I am really into bang Tamil girls. Trust me they are very good except some maybe not so clean. But, if you want pure fun then its must try . I have tried some and I can guarantee that they are quite good as ebony chick. That has resulted a hunger for them in me. I have plenty of contacts and willing for 1to1 exchange. Pm me bros.:cool:

You can get them at Ocean Hotel. Or along Ah Fook, those from Sri Lanka or India, will whistle and wink at you.. :eek:

Surli
08-04-2014, 01:17 PM
bro can i get your contact.. wanted tamil girl service JB. please reply. my email [email protected]

rajeevnair19
30-11-2015, 02:26 PM
Hi Bro,
I do have some contacts in exchange for Tamil Girls contacts in Kuala lumpur.email me :[email protected]

redevil4you
02-03-2016, 02:37 PM

Bro can you share any contacts?

Vinzseow
09-03-2016, 09:39 AM
Please share contact with me? I'm new at Johor, need more contact and info

alen
04-04-2016, 04:23 PM
LETS EXCHANGE.PM ME at [email protected]