PDA

View Full Version : Romancing cat40 Thai WLs- Tactics and schemes.

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6

lestat_666
24-09-2005, 07:52 PM
With all the tirak threads present in this forum, I hope the one I'm starting is not redundant or irrelevant. Basically, the purpose of this particular thread is for cheongsters to specifically share and discuss tactics and schemes to get it lovey dovey with a WL outside of work; house off days, mornings before work ,Thai holidays (i.e. Water festival) and golden mile outings.

I felt that most of the other tirak threads(no offence to the thread starters) lacked specific discussions about how exactly to accost a thai WL so I started this one. Hope this doesn't get me flamed or anything.

So I'm hoping if any of the experienced cheongsters can comment or share tips on the following:

Interesting conversation topics

Overcoming language barrier

Activities to do with tirak(other than fucking! haha) when out with them

That's all I can think of at the moment. I hope you guys can be forthcoming with advise and success stories so newbies to cat40 like me can learn.

Btw, please dont make this into a hostile thread with cheongsters arguing over their differing views on sincerity of WL and dangers of tirakship. This is for those who would want to take the risk and we should respect their decision. Thanks!

Jun|ch|
25-09-2005, 06:18 AM
this is what i do with WLs as well as girls in bkk.Do not know if its practical or not hor.Anyway girls like to look at ornaments and stuff like that.Since its cheap in bkk,I just stand there while she looks at those stuff,then when upon payment,she digs for her bag and u take out wallet to offer pay for her loh...since its really affordable.Somehow it works everytime for me to create a special chemistry and chance to "u know lah".A mere +++en of less than 100baht in bkk.hehe...

as for language barrier then have to learn thai loh...:) chok dee!!~

JWNY
25-09-2005, 11:01 AM
A WL is like any other women, they yearn for normal couple stuff like

- Watching movies
- Having meals together
- Going to places of attractions
- Shopping, to name a few...

As Bro Jun|ch| said, the Thai language, which you have to make an effort with to learn, would be essential, as any other cross-national relationship. A good way to start is to listen to Thai music... :)

ให้โชคดี

siamcutey
25-09-2005, 12:32 PM
Can I comment or not?

Or what are the things you all like me to post? I co-ordinate. :D

SC

lestat_666
25-09-2005, 02:14 PM
Siam cutey, if you were addressing me, then sure of course. Talk about anything related to romancing the girls lah! This is a free for all thread but just no nay-sayer comments so it wont ruin the mood.

These are some of the places I'm considering to bring my regular girl on her house-off day:

Orchard road (although stay at least 500metres away from thai embassy in case)

Les Amis cafe at botanic gardens(morning)/ Late-night stroll at Fort Canning

DXO at esplanade/ anywhere in Clarke Quay

Paragon shopping mall(this one only if I have more than 300 dollars that day)

Hopefully also cinema screening thai foreign movie with english subtitles would be perfect!

What do you guys think? Is it practical or a bit unrealistic? Btw, do you have to pay for everything if you bring go out with a WL outside her working hours? I've not taken one out before...

Anymore cheongsters with real-life stories or accounts on 'dates' with WL to share? :P

Bangkok Master
25-09-2005, 03:15 PM
If you're talking about romancing with thai WL then the best tactic is "$ go head = 钱走头 = lui kia tao(hokkien version)" with this tactic u can never go wrong. Why? Because with $ u can do anything no need to think go orchard or bugis, anywhere also can go...
Warning:Overusing this tactic will cost unforsee circumstances... :D

If u dun wanna spend $ then u must use "Jing Jai" (Sincerity) tactic becos all thai girls love guys to be sincere so if your actions truly showing sincerity u can never go wrong unless she doesn't like u... :D

lestat_666
25-09-2005, 05:47 PM
I know about that so thats why I stated that this thread is only for those who want to take the risk so naysayers can blast cheongsters who are after WL elsewhere.

Anyway, I'm a bit anxious about asking her out on her house off day... do you just say something direct like: "Can I follow you on house-off day with a big smile after a session?" or what? Also currently working on project presentation for boss dunno whether can pull off in time haiyah.

I'm hoping she pays for herself (too much to expect?!) as I'm low on cash after paying off EPL debts haha.

Btw, do you have any dating experience with a WL to share? We'll be most interested to hear!

mahalosux
25-09-2005, 06:22 PM
I I'm hoping she pays for herself (too much to expect?!)

this one ah..i tink quite hard leh... :o

thaivisitor
25-09-2005, 06:52 PM
Another thread? Lidat Boss will get angry or not? Maybe should go to Adult Discussion leh...

Now seems to me more and more of this kind of threads so sooner or later, nobody is going to be putting up FRs liow leh.... :(

yimsuay
25-09-2005, 07:01 PM
I know about that so thats why I stated that this thread is only for those who want to take the risk so naysayers can blast cheongsters who are after WL elsewhere.

Anyway, I'm a bit anxious about asking her out on her house off day... do you just say something direct like: "Can I follow you on house-off day with a big smile after a session?" or what? Also currently working on project presentation for boss dunno whether can pull off in time haiyah.

I'm hoping she pays for herself (too much to expect?!) as I'm low on cash after paying off EPL debts haha.

Btw, do you have any dating experience with a WL to share? We'll be most interested to hear!
Bro, dun stoop so low as to asking "can i follow u....??"
Just ask her what is she doing on her house off day and tell her if nothing is firm on her side then say u got something planned for her.
Most of the time the actual date for the house-off will only be confirmed a few days prior to it. So you have to figure this one out from your work schedule(take mc?!?!).
If you are out to impress her, plan ahead for the house off. Dun pick her up already then ask "Where you wanna go?".
Lastly, about the paying part, most of the time i pay la. Its you who want to date her out, so be gentlemanly abit. But if she zi dong she might ask "ngern por mai?" (enuff $$?). There is no need to spend lavishly also. Bring her to interesting place for dinner like Marche, then a movie, and if time allows, a few drinks at a nice pub at Clarke Quay, One Fullerton etc.
All the best!

Jun|ch|
25-09-2005, 09:28 PM
Dating cat40 girls: strategies and tatics 2?? :eek:

romancing a girl in thailand is cheap lah.
but in singapore, when she see something she likes, usually will cost at least a few hundred to a thousand baht.
So dont ever go shopping with them in singapore. If they see Gucci or LV, hong gan liao.

hehe that's why i say in bkk mah...spore not cheap indeed.must prepare at least $200 for just a outing. :D

chrysex
25-09-2005, 09:40 PM
The off-day may not apply to every houses. I was told by a WL in L6H52 that they do not have any off-days :confused: , is it true? On the other hand, the WLs in L8H66 seems to have one or two off-days per month. Any bros can advise which other houses have off-day and what time the WL need to report back ?

chrysex
25-09-2005, 09:56 PM
The off-day may not apply to every houses. I was told by a WL in L6H52 that they do not have any off-days :confused: , is it true? On the other hand, the WLs in L8H66 seems to have one or two off-days per month. Any bros can advise which other houses have off-day and what time the WL need to report back ?

lestat_666
26-09-2005, 12:46 AM
Whoa 200 dollars?! Like that die eh, I'm still in JC with an allowance of only 280 a month...

Are you VERY sure about this? The WL I'm after probably has 20-30 times my allowance so do you think in my case, got exception in terms of who pays?

She knows I'm pretty young and jokes about feeling like an ah ma (she's 22) around me... so maybe she'll give some chance?

What do you think?

suteerak1099
26-09-2005, 01:07 AM
Dating cat40 girls: strategies and tatics 2?? :eek:

romancing a girl in thailand is cheap lah.
but in singapore, when she see something she likes, usually will cost at least a few hundred to a thousand baht.
So dont ever go shopping with them in singapore. If they see Gucci or LV, hong gan liao.
nobody ask u take her go on shopping spree mah... safest is to go sight seeing.. see sight is FOC .. h.p villa admission free hahah. even if go shopping, also must see what merchandize then decide when to flash the plastics or the notes lor.

suggestion: bring small notes in wallet.. big notes store in pockets, so when flash wallet during cab trip.. she should get the idea (but dont expect her to be keen on anymore outings in future)

if wanna enjoy.... go all out to enjoy. if wanna be calculative... stay home count notes better

loner18
26-09-2005, 01:12 AM
Whoa 200 dollars?! Like that die eh, I'm still in JC with an allowance of only 280 a month...

Are you VERY sure about this? The WL I'm after probably has 20-30 times my allowance so do you think in my case, got exception in terms of who pays?

She knows I'm pretty young and jokes about feeling like an ah ma (she's 22) around me... so maybe she'll give some chance?

What do you think?

I suggest you better look for some part time job or wait till you are earning full time pay.
I bring my gal out for a hawker centre makan and stroll at beach or hill. She pay for her things while I pay for the makan. Give and take lah. They will buy something back for you. They leave the decision to you.
They are human too and need some loving care

suteerak1099
26-09-2005, 01:17 AM
Bro, dun stoop so low as to asking "can i follow u....??"
Just ask her what is she doing on her house off day and tell her if nothing is firm on her side then say u got something planned for her.
Most of the time the actual date for the house-off will only be confirmed a few days prior to it. So you have to figure this one out from your work schedule(take mc?!?!)......Lastly, about the paying part, most of the time i pay la. Its you who want to date her out, so be gentlemanly abit. But if she zi dong she might ask "ngern por mai?" (enuff $$?). There is no need to spend lavishly also. Bring her to interesting place for dinner like Marche, then a movie, and if time allows, a few drinks at a nice pub at Clarke Quay, One Fullerton etc.
All the best!i 2nd this! no need to stoop low lah. if she wanna spend the off-day with you then so be it.. she'd initiate. as for the outing itinerary, its a big day, and u might wanna make good plans for it.

considerate/independant gals with pride/self-esteem will at least try to initiate dutch on some occassions. if you can afford it, then by all means.. bring her to all the porsche places you can imagine.

taking her on a round island tour via the MRT, let her have a feel of whats it like "a day in the life of a singaporean" who knows? might interest her? might inspire her in wanting to settle down in "yew tee" ?? least its less extravagant and "authentic"

suteerak1099
26-09-2005, 01:24 AM

What do you think? bro, tirakship aint for the faint hearted. normal relationships with local gal already can torch your pockets, let alone WLs with better earning power than you.... not saying that she cant possibly be your nanny for a day, but i guess it might prick you a little.

besides, you've agendas, milestones and lots to overcome in the near future. you certain you're ready for tirakship???

loner18
26-09-2005, 01:28 AM
bro, tirakship aint for the faint hearted. normal relationships with local gal already can torch your pockets, let alone WLs with better earning power than you.... not saying that she cant possibly be your nanny for a day, but i guess it might prick you a little.

besides, you've agendas, milestones and lots to overcome in the near future. you certain you're ready for tirakship???

Agreed. You wanna to go into this kind of tirakship....? You had a long way to go into different kinds of relationship.

suteerak1099
26-09-2005, 01:37 AM
Whoa 200 dollars?! Like that die eh, I'm still in JC with an allowance of only 280 a month... shouldnt you be getting a small time paying job to sustain your habit.. rather than using your allowances??? by the way, not that i enjoy barging into your personal business, but.. havent you been bonking using your folks' hard earned $$$??

suggestion: be a man, bonk using your own $.

siamcutey
26-09-2005, 01:41 AM
only 4 words to give

NO MONEY, NO HONEY :D

hahaha
SC

spotter542
26-09-2005, 01:49 AM
shouldnt you be getting a small time paying job to sustain your habit.. rather than using your allowances??? by the way, not that i enjoy barging into your personal business, but.. havent you been bonking using your folks' hard earned $$$??
suggestion: be a man, bonk using your own $.

lestat 666 ,

What bro suteerak1099 said is very true ! No offence to you.
I mean you are still studying , it may affect your studies one way or another.
Money is always the issue , be it in S'pore or LOS.
A lot of bros here have much more tee-ruk experience than any where else.
It's no easy to sustain that type of relationship. I've been through that stage before.
Study hard and make lots of money in order to bonk more beautiful women. :D

siamcutey
26-09-2005, 01:53 AM
lestat 666 ,

What bro suteerak1099 said is very true ! No offence to you.
I mean you are still studying , it may affect your studies one way or another.
Money is always the issue , be it in S'pore or LOS.
A lot of bros here have much more tee-ruk experience than any where else.
It's no easy to sustain that type of relationship. I've been through that stage before.
Study hard and make lots of money in order to bonk more beautiful women. :D

Eh, don't go out of point. Threadstarter say can only talk about go where and be happy. He already state his "terms and conditions" up front. :p

So we co-operate abit lah. His studies he will handle, his tirak he will handle, his relationship he will suffer...opps he will handle.

kekeke
SC

suteerak1099
26-09-2005, 02:00 AM
.......So we co-operate abit lah. His studies he will handle, his tirak he will handle, his relationship he will suffer...opps he will handle.

kekeke
SC not say i wanna be pesimistic. but this young lad come join tirakship league at such young tender age. unless he's got prodigal tirakship powers, mesmerizing jing jai stunts, drop dead gorgeous looks.... who knows he could be the lucky 1 who bring balance to the GLxy - where the WL finances him, subsidize him for his future endeavors?

sometimes we'll never know.. things happen and at times no reason nor rhyme.

Cyberspace Nerd
26-09-2005, 03:27 AM
not say i wanna be pesimistic. but this young lad come join tirakship league at such young tender age. unless he's got prodigal tirakship powers, mesmerizing jing jai stunts, drop dead gorgeous looks.... who knows he could be the lucky 1 who bring balance to the GLxy - where the WL finances him, subsidize him for his future endeavors?

this one have to ask Junc|h| liao. :D

Al Capone
26-09-2005, 08:49 AM
not say i wanna be pesimistic. but this young lad come join tirakship league at such young tender age. unless he's got prodigal tirakship powers, mesmerizing jing jai stunts, drop dead gorgeous looks.... who knows he could be the lucky 1 who bring balance to the GLxy - where the WL finances him, subsidize him for his future endeavors?

Even ST1099 tell you not to jump into tirakship, u better heed his advice..

mahalosux
26-09-2005, 10:06 AM

lidat..i tink u betta tink about studies and your NS first lah... :o

lestat_666
26-09-2005, 05:44 PM
I don't really see whats wrong with using my allowance for bonking as long as I don't exceed or blow all of it for cheonging (roughly spend 160-200 a month). In fact, I told my regular girl once that I'm stlll student my allowance only 280 a month. In reponse, she made one of those excited squeals and told me dont anyhow spend haha

So I'm thinking if she asks me out knowing I have only 280 a month, she'll be prepared to go dutch? But I don't expect her to pay for me. I also dont want to come across as cheap skate but at same time like some dont want to so pretenious to act like that loaded farang Pete in Private Dancer...

I'm willing to pay for makan, cab rides, tickets etc. but not willing to pay for jewellery and stuff like that. So do you I bring 100 dollars enough for both of us on house off day?

Btw, if I got correct, she has to be the one initiating to go out with you on house-off day, right? Therefore, any attempt initiated by you to go out with her would come across as a faux pas?

JWNY
26-09-2005, 09:21 PM
Btw, if I got correct, she has to be the one initiating to go out with you on house-off day, right? Therefore, any attempt initiated by you to go out with her would come across as a faux pas?

Not really, like any relationship or date, it works both ways...just brace yourself, should she be tired from the night before she might be jaded and not her usual self...also $100 should be just night for lunch and travelling...unless you drive...have fun :)

ps: the only advice i would offer is, don't initiate any bonking. Seriously. :rolleyes:

yimsuay
26-09-2005, 09:27 PM
I don't really see whats wrong with using my allowance for bonking as long as I don't exceed or blow all of it for cheonging (roughly spend 160-200 a month). In fact, I told my regular girl once that I'm stlll student my allowance only 280 a month. In reponse, she made one of those excited squeals and told me dont anyhow spend haha

So I'm thinking if she asks me out knowing I have only 280 a month, she'll be prepared to go dutch? But I don't expect her to pay for me. I also dont want to come across as cheap skate but at same time like some dont want to so pretenious to act like that loaded farang Pete in Private Dancer...

I'm willing to pay for makan, cab rides, tickets etc. but not willing to pay for jewellery and stuff like that. So do you I bring 100 dollars enough for both of us on house off day?

In the first place, how did u come to know about the house off? She told u that? If she did, then u can pretend to ask her," Wah,then good lor, can go out enjoy. So where u intend to go? With the girls in the house?" etc etc.
Hmm.... $100 bucks, u aint got wheels, so better set aside some for transport coz have to rush back to GL (dun tell me take bus ok).
What time is the off pass till she has to book in? They usually have a $200/min fine if they flout the timing.
At the end of it all, u just wanna impress her and show her a good time rite? Plan ahead as u got budget constraint.

lestat_666
26-09-2005, 10:00 PM
She told me about it and she says she goes out with girls in the house. That's why I was tempted to ask "can follow?" haha but lucky didnt as some samsters pointed it out its a low thing to do...

I was thinking maybe I could bring her to a Thai restaurant where she can introduce some of her local food back home to me and we can just idly chat for a few hours. Any recommendations?

After that I think maybe just strolling or WINDOW-shopping(alarm bells!)

Not sure about movie cos not many Thai foreign films being screened here

Hmmm... what else do you think I should do to make it more interesting/fun? I'm JC 1 so cannot go pubbing legally but have classmates same age as me got use fake passport to enter... willing to get one if it would help make things more fun haha.

I dont think I will intiate any bonking but should I bring her back to my house?

Btw, another newbie question: I don't think the OKTs approve of customers having relationships with their girls so where should I pick her? Its not like I can show up in a cab right outside the house and call her to come down right? And when its house-off, its not the whole house that is off, but only a few at a time right?

Cyberspace Nerd
27-09-2005, 01:43 AM

?

if you are not willing to pay for whatever she wants to buy, then dont pay lor. If she really likes you, she wont insist anyway. If just because you dont buy something for her and she stop seeing you, then you have seen her true colors, which is a good thing anyway.

peterfish
27-09-2005, 12:59 PM
She told me about it and she says she goes out with girls in the house. That's why I was tempted to ask "can follow?" haha but lucky didnt as some samsters pointed it out its a low thing to do...

I was thinking maybe I could bring her to a Thai restaurant where she can introduce some of her local food back home to me and we can just idly chat for a few hours. Any recommendations?

After that I think maybe just strolling or WINDOW-shopping(alarm bells!)

Not sure about movie cos not many Thai foreign films being screened here

Hmmm... what else do you think I should do to make it more interesting/fun? I'm JC 1 so cannot go pubbing legally but have classmates same age as me got use fake passport to enter... willing to get one if it would help make things more fun haha.

I dont think I will intiate any bonking but should I bring her back to my house?

My dear little fren, don't be a bloody joker. SGD280 per month = 7 sessions. From the way, you post, you seems to know very well how the houses work. How many times did you come b4 the WL is willing to go out with you? Even if you did her 3 times, that will blow SGD120, leaving you with only 160. You don't need to eat, drink and take transport meh?

Which JC student got fake passport? Even the hardcore criminals can't get their hands on a fake SG passport which is one of the most sougth after in the world as it is one of the most difficult to fake. If they can, then those snake head ppls don't need to use sampans to smuggle ppls into SG. I don't believe that JC students will get fake passports just to get high on drinks.

mahalosux
27-09-2005, 02:41 PM
ISo I'm thinking if she asks me out knowing I have only 280 a month, she'll be prepared to go dutch?

Let's be pratical..if the gal noe ur monthly allowance is this much...will she go out wif u in the 1st place?

Bangkok Master
27-09-2005, 02:44 PM
My dear little fren, don't be a bloody joker.

Bro....relax leh, u so fast pichak his lobang like that no more stories liao! I want to see how his fantasy stories go............ :D

siamcutey
27-09-2005, 04:52 PM
Bro....relax leh, u so fast pichak his lobang like that no more stories liao! I want to see how his fantasy stories go............ :D

Maybe he waiting for me to chak him leh? :D Now I adopt reading attitude in this thread then.

Aiya, you all don't chuut tactics and schemes, then the thread sure die or he ownself contribute lor then I learn from him.

hahaha
SC

lestat_666
27-09-2005, 05:37 PM
Peterfish, what I do with my money is my business and I cheong only a few times a month and but have been patronizing the same girl for several months.Your tone comes across as pretty hostile. What's your problem? If you must know about passport, it is not an sg passport my classmates use, lets leave it at that. Which local would use a passport as identification(even if its authentic) in his own country anyway?

Anyway, hope you guys can get back into the mood of the thread. I would sincerely look forward to more helpful suggestions from contributors that actually want to make this thread useful for all cheongsters after cat40 Thai WLs :)

ninewins
27-09-2005, 05:45 PM
If you must know about passport, it is not an sg passport my classmates use, lets leave it at that. Which local would use a passport as identification(even if its authentic) in his own country anyway?

Then the security guards at the discos must damm cock and stupid to let yr friend to use a foreign passport to enter the disco under age! :rolleyes:

Javanoob
27-09-2005, 05:59 PM
i m not alot older then you..
but i can tell u at ur age u going to destory all ur happiness.

base on my exp - tirakship will make you "HONG SIM"
and when you "HONG SIM", your life go haywire.
i am 1/2 screwed already.
but nvm abt tat

you dont need to pay for anything when you go out with her, except those normal things like eat, drink, travelling la or movies ticket.
treat her like a normal gf
i would suggest you bring her go sightseeing, take photos etc then sun pien go shopping or ur hse to camp or cuddle or borrow some thai vcd at home watch.

during shopping , accompany her to see whatever she like, but i believe she defienetely will ownself pay for her stuffs given that she know your economic status.
if not, hehe you know la, wat kind of gal you got urself into with..

and trust me bro, if u haven really step in, dont step in.
tirakship criteria - rich + alot of time + no worries, arbo sure stress until u ki cia.

once u get into the army, u more chum. sure damn more chum...

think twice k although i know its hard cos i also lidat.
ai chiong ae sai, bei sai bei..

hai.. control!

lestat_666
27-09-2005, 06:00 PM
Goddamn it and jesus christ. The only reason why I'm telling everyone I'm JC 1 and 17 and a half years old is so that when HELPFUL cheongsters give advice, they will bear in mind that I might have problems doing the same stuff as them (i.e. pubbing, driving) and perhaps advise accordingly.

Please don't make this thread lose focus. Why the hell would I lie to you about the difficulties I have to face cheonging and getting a tirak with someone my age? I dont stand to gain ANYTHING.

The only thing I can gain from this thread is advice and useful suggestions that will point toward a more successful relationship with my regular girl and hopefully cheongsters out there with similar intentions will too.

mahalosux
27-09-2005, 06:14 PM
Peterfish, what I do with my money is my business and I cheong only a few times a month and but have been patronizing the same girl for several months. :)

actually we hv no rites getting too involved abt these money issue..but dun u find it rite tat u r using the allowance (which i presume) is given by the parents on these WLs?

Pongo
27-09-2005, 06:20 PM

wah bro ... u sibei free hor ...haha ... :D

btw bro lestat_666 play tirakship will get u no where unless ur money flows out like ur hse tap ... but none the less if u really enjoy it den by all means go ahead ....

plman2002
27-09-2005, 06:42 PM

Bro, there are more better fantasy stories out there.
This guy is pratically, hahaha, naive.

He thinks he is wieghing the pro and cons by going out with her.
Think that everything can calculate by probability and combinations formula.
Or what, the C language. If , else, then .......... blar blar.

Where got standard procedure when going out with WL.
Every lady is different lah.

Btw, just like bro Maha said :"He's cheonging with his parents money".
At least if he work Mac or BK oso not so tulan.

LOSF
27-09-2005, 06:50 PM
welcome to losf

peterfish
27-09-2005, 07:48 PM
Peterfish, what I do with my money is my business and I cheong only a few times a month and but have been patronizing the same girl for several months.Your tone comes across as pretty hostile. What's your problem? If you must know about passport, it is not an sg passport my classmates use, lets leave it at that. Which local would use a passport as identification(even if its authentic) in his own country anyway?

Anyway, hope you guys can get back into the mood of the thread. I would sincerely look forward to more helpful suggestions from contributors that actually want to make this thread useful for all cheongsters after cat40 Thai WLs :)
What a joke. My one single post already made you so pissed off. So how can you handle tirakship and the courtship with a Thai WL which is more more cruel and hardsh than my words, little boy? Let alone tactics and schemes as stated in your thread header? Why don't you wait until you grow up first before you ventured into commerical sex?

Contracty to what other guy said, your future isn't very bright. While you should be studying, you are wasting your time on Thai WL.

what else do you think I should do to make it more interesting/fun? I'm JC 1 so cannot go pubbing legally but have classmates same age as me got use fake passport to enter... willing to get one if it would help make things more fun haha.

PS : as for the fake passport issue (see your above earlier posting), this forum is monitored closely by AV and your mention of fake passport could have already been picked up by the authority. Remember the case of those 3 guys who posted racist remarks on their blog. My advice is that you better claify what you meant by FAKE. Please think before you speak.

Think Uncle PF has taught you enough for today.

Jun|ch|
27-09-2005, 09:01 PM
this one have to ask Junc|h| liao. :D

oei,dun like that mah...bring me into topic...i am s|ck now in bkk...but anyway i think its really too young and finanicially unstable to start tirakship.Furthermore he got to do his NS soon.In the end he get himself burnt in the relationship if he gets too emotional. :cool:

spotter542
27-09-2005, 09:24 PM
What a joke. My one single post already made you so pissed off. Contracty to what other guy said, your future isn't very bright. While you should be studying, you are wasting your time on Thai WL.
what else do you think I should do to make it more interesting/fun? ...............................
PS : as for the fake passport issue (see your above earlier posting), this forum is monitored closely by AV and your mention of fake passport could have already been picked up by the authority. Remember the case of those 3 guys who posted racist remarks on their blog. Please think before you speak.

Think Uncle PF has taught you enough for today.

Uncle PF ,

Simmer down. Don't be so mad lah ! He's still a hot-headed young man mah.
If he wants to develop a beautiful relatuionship with a WL , it's his choice right ?!
Let him be , if he never had a hard fall in his life before. Let him experience once lah !
Thank you Uncle PF for the advice !

oei,dun like that mah...bring me into topic...i am s|ck now in bkk...but anyway i think its really too young and finanicially unstable to start tirakship.Furthermore he got to do his NS soon.In the end he get himself burnt in the relationship if he gets too emotional.

jun|ch| ,

You'll come into the picture soon.Why ? 'Coz you're a tee-ruk expert ! (no offence bro !)
Take good care of yourself man ! :)

Jun|ch|
27-09-2005, 09:46 PM
jun|ch| ,

You'll come into the picture soon.Why ? 'Coz you're a tee-ruk expert ! (no offence bro !)
Take good care of yourself man ! :)

Oei,mey chai tee-ruk expert...dun like that mah...wait i come into limelight and kana left right up down againzZ..i am trying to enjoy my "last days" in bkk now lehz... :cool:

Take care too!~

korb
27-09-2005, 11:38 PM
tactics and schemes

ok bro. just managed to dig out some old stuff. i have a book called 'the 101 tactics and schemes to tirakship' .inside it contain all the experiences of all cheongster from the 90's to now.it cost $279.99.i only got last copy liow 绝版了.pm me if you want. :D

mahalosux
27-09-2005, 11:43 PM
Bro, there are more better fantasy stories out there.
This guy is pratically, hahaha, naive.

He thinks he is wieghing the pro and cons by going out with her.
Think that everything can calculate by probability and combinations formula.
Or what, the C language. If , else, then .......... blar blar.

Where got standard procedure when going out with WL.
Every lady is different lah.

Btw, just like bro Maha said :"He's cheonging with his parents money".
At least if he work Mac or BK oso not so tulan.

when i was in JC..i was ask to memorise this formula for my chemistry paper, i study math i oso learn abt probability wat..kekekeke..student's mind set.. :D

i remember when i was in sch, i work part time outside, not for bonking but to buy nice clothes to sian my sch mate...where got tink abt sianing WL..this one is 1 level higher than mine leh... :o

Jun|ch|
27-09-2005, 11:43 PM
tactics and schemes

ok bro. just managed to dig out some old stuff. i have a book called 'the 101 tactics and schemes to tirakship' .inside it contain all the experiences of all cheongster from the 90's to now.it cost $279.99.i only got last copy liow 绝版了.pm me if you want. :D

can pay using Credit card mai?? :D

siamcutey
27-09-2005, 11:49 PM
tactics and schemes

Your copy you selling $279.99, got pay royalties to the other cheongsters boh? Your goodwill will go a long way to helping them get back some of the money they spent on the Thai WLs.

hahaha
SC

korb
27-09-2005, 11:55 PM
can pay using Credit card mai?? :D

wah jilat,now become tcss liow.
bro jun,the price i quote is for student lah.must have student pass wor.tomorrow i go photocopy and sell $2 for adult price.suay bor. :D

JWNY
28-09-2005, 12:51 AM
can pay using Credit card mai??

Mai Dai!! you try lah...go patronise WL use credit card see what they say :mad:

Bro Korb >> pay pal dai mai...?? :D

Jun|ch|
28-09-2005, 10:25 PM
wah jilat,now become tcss liow.
bro jun,the price i quote is for student lah.must have student pass wor.tomorrow i go photocopy and sell $2 for adult price.suay bor. :D

u say one hor...dun forget huh...i collect from u when i meet up with u... :cool:

Jun|ch|
28-09-2005, 10:31 PM
Mai Dai!! you try lah...go patronise WL use credit card see what they say

Bro Korb >> pay pal dai mai...??

Tar mai mai dai?? :mad: bangkok can mah...mai mii tarng liao lah... :o

lestat_666
29-09-2005, 12:45 AM
Hey so before this thread loses focus: lets continue our discussion on how much an outing with a thai WL on her house off day is gonna cost.

Anyone with something to say about this?

spotter542
29-09-2005, 12:57 AM
In the region of SGD$100 - SGD$120.
Remember there will be cab rides , Thai restaurant (if u wanna impress her). :D
There's one cosy Thai restaurant in Centrepoint. Movies not cheap nowadays also !
Last but not least - Shopping (women are programmed for this function when born!)

Be prepared , it's gonna burn a hole in your pocket. :eek:

redlord
29-09-2005, 01:13 AM

so young bro lestat666, you willing to pay for makan, cab rides, tickets ?
i can says bring a 100 bucks is more than enough,dont forget to take so photos for both of your mermories and your sweet dream .

they come out early and back early too ,dont need spend too much ,buy a small gift is more for her is good enough puls makan and taxi .(she would ask money from you too ; i guess)

she is going to holland after GL? so you wish her good luck! talking about faux pass ,dont worry they had their ways ,isnt your problem too ......
takecare of her on your "lover" day and hope u enjoy it! :)

LOSF
29-09-2005, 01:48 AM
till now,
my tirak has never ask me to buy a single thing for her nor pay for anything when going out.

she should know u r still a student with financial problem, and if she ask u to buy anything for her.. tis woman can dump.. another $ sucker only.

of course, pay things like cab , food all this is a basic a good gentlemen must do, this you must be obligated to do.

and if she goes shopping come across any thing less then maybe $30, why not just fork out ur wallet and buy for her.. and tell her just a small gift, but anything more u cant afford. she will be more then happy she is a jai dee girl.

let me count for you k.

$30 bucks = cab
$30 bucks = gift if got.
$30 bucks = food - dun need bring her go any arty party place. just maybe thaiexpress will be good enough. or worst come to worst , ask her intro u some place at GM to eat lo.

maybe another $20 bucks for movies or so..
so a total of $150 is more then enough.

and bringing her out is not abt $, its about giving her a fulfiling trip that will make it memorable for her with you.

;) chok dee
and lastly... you can like her, but remember you still got your own life to live.
dun go haywire like me and alot of other BROS cos then you will join

LOSF
Legend of SAD FUCKS
:o

Jun|ch|
29-09-2005, 05:27 AM
and lastly... you can like her, but remember you still got your own life to live.
dun go haywire like me and alot of other BROS cos then you will join

LOSF
Legend of SAD FUCKS
:o

indeed ard $200 bucks will be enuff as i posted earlier...have some remaining for emergency also mah...last but not the least why dun u the threadstarter find a girl from ur JC and spend a weekend together??would it be more meaningful and worthwhile than to spend it on some WLs??In the end emotions come into play and soon u be like the rest of the bros. :rolleyes:

singrakthai
29-09-2005, 11:38 AM
Why must spend so much? I thought jc boy jus wants to be friends and "follow" around?

Can "follow" her go bugis guangyin temple to pray, then take bus to Golden Mile eat Som Tom, later hang out at 1 of the pubs there for a beer and ask her sing Thai song to u....

bus fare = probably $5 for 2 altogether
guangyin temple = $2 for donation
Som Tom = $2? Never eaten there before...
beer = $6? Can't remember... drink only 1 time there...
Ur Thai tirak to sing song for u = free

Less than $20 in all.

have fun

Cyberspace Nerd
29-09-2005, 01:25 PM
Why must spend so much? I thought jc boy jus wants to be friends and "follow" around?

Can "follow" her go bugis guangyin temple to pray, then take bus to Golden Mile eat Som Tom, later hang out at 1 of the pubs there for a beer and ask her sing Thai song to u....

Less than $20 in all.

have fun

Dont think they will take bus lah, because of time constraint.
$20? I Think better get a credit card cos if her friends also go along, u (lestat) may be obligated to pay for them too.
If trying to impress the girl, money the more the merrier lah. If just go out, just plan to pay for necessities will do. If you dont have enough money, the girl has mah. ask them to pay first lor. :D

haha

singrakthai
29-09-2005, 02:42 PM
Dont think they will take bus lah, because of time constraint.
$20? I Think better get a credit card cos if her friends also go along, u (lestat) may be obligated to pay for them too.
If trying to impress the girl, money the more the merrier lah. If you dont have enough money, the girl has mah. ask them to pay first lor.
Wow, sound like expert.. u must've gone out with alot of WLs and sian alot of them... oh ya, i forgot.. u "almost" bought a gold watch for 1 of them. :p I no experience in sianing WL back in s'pore so i don't really know the market rate..

But my normal dating with my S'pore gf during weekends only cost around $20... so i don't know why i must pay more than $20 to "sian" a WL... enlighten me pls.... and why ppl say S'pore girls materialistic and Thai WL down to earth when I have to pay more to sian Thai WL?

tammai tammai?

singrakthai
29-09-2005, 02:46 PM
I Think better get a credit card cos if her friends also go along, u (lestat) may be obligated to pay for them too.
If trying to impress the girl, money the more the merrier lah.
the girl has mah. ask them to pay first lor.
This 2 statement quite contridicting right? First u wanna "impress" the WL by travelling in taxi, carrying credit card and paying for her friends....
then u say not enough money ask the girl to pay first? So how many WLs had u managed to convince to pay for u first? :p

Not trying to suan u... jus wondering what're u thinking or are u just as confuse as khon thai?

007 JP
29-09-2005, 04:33 PM

Less than $20 in all.

have fun
hmm...this is one good way of using money,som tom wat food is it :confused:

spotter542
29-09-2005, 04:44 PM
hmm...this is one good way of using money,som tom wat food is it

It's a mix of glutinos rice , veggie & egg. :)

Bangkok Master
29-09-2005, 05:13 PM
It's a mix of glutinos rice , veggie & egg. :)

bro i think u got it mixed-up, Som Tam is a kind of traditional Issan (North-East) dish which typical thai ladies love to eat. Why? Becos it's spicy and hot after consuming it, it will give a burning feeling in the stomach.

The ingredients includes raw papaya shredded into fine strips, tomatoes, long beans, mini crabs, small shrimps, chillies, garlics, lime juice + a thai paste named pala(which stink like hell) all mixed into a pounder.

But for starters, who cannot stand the smell of the pala can also opt for the dish without poo + pala(without crab + thai paste). Or u can just order Som Tam Thai and they will know not to add the crab and paste.

Finally Som Tam can be a mixture of anything, like carrot, banana or they can add Kanom-Chin(Chinese Rice Noodle). It all depends how you want it to be done.

PS* If u can savour a plate of Som Tam with poo + pala then u can consider yourself a truly THAI CHEONGSTER.................. :D

DNAT
29-09-2005, 05:21 PM
bro i think u got it mixed-up, Som Tam is a kind of traditional Issan (North-East) dish which typical thai ladies love to eat. Why? Becos it's spicy and hot after consuming it, it will give a burning feeling in the stomach.

The ingredients includes raw papaya shredded into fine strips, tomatoes, long beans, mini crabs, small shrimps, chillies, garlics, lime juice + a thai paste named pala(which stink like hell) all mixed into a pounder.

But for starters, who cannot stand the smell of the pala can also opt for the dish without poo + pala(without crab + thai paste). Or u can just order Som Tam Thai and they will know not to add the crab and paste.

PS* If u can savour a plate of Som Tam with poo + pala then u can consider yourself a truly THAI CHEONGSTER.................. :D

wow yandao kia, I prefer to have Sri Langka crab .. can ? :D

Bangkok Master
29-09-2005, 05:34 PM
wow yandao kia, I prefer to have Sri Langka crab .. can ? :D

Like tat u must try this 招排菜 "Poo Pao Kali" Crab with curry sauce. After eating sibuay steam but must ask them use Sri-lanka crab cos thai like to use small crabs or flower crabs........ :D

Cyberspace Nerd
29-09-2005, 05:49 PM
This 2 statement quite contridicting right? First u wanna "impress" the WL by travelling in taxi, carrying credit card and paying for her friends....
then u say not enough money ask the girl to pay first? So how many WLs had u managed to convince to pay for u first? :p

Not trying to suan u... jus wondering what're u thinking or are u just as confuse as khon thai?

ah hia, there is no contradiction at all if you read or quote my post properly. let me quote for you.

If trying to impress the girl, money the more the merrier lah.

If just go out, (and no intention to impress) just plan to pay for necessities will do. If you dont have enough money, the girl has mah. ask them to pay first lor

I hope by splitting the 2 sentences will make what I want to say clearer.
sorry i dont like to write essay, so sometime you have to read between the lines. :D

Cyberspace Nerd
29-09-2005, 05:55 PM
Wow, sound like expert.. u must've gone out with alot of WLs and sian alot of them... oh ya, i forgot.. u "almost" bought a gold watch for 1 of them. I no experience in sianing WL back in s'pore so i don't really know the market rate..

But my normal dating with my S'pore gf during weekends only cost around $20... so i don't know why i must pay more than $20 to "sian" a WL... enlighten me pls.... and why ppl say S'pore girls materialistic and Thai WL down to earth when I have to pay more to sian Thai WL?

tammai tammai?

like you say, you are dating a normal sg gf, and here we are talking about a thai WL. how can compare????? yang ngai yang ngai???

Normal dating with my singapore gf, i dont even have to pay anything, just bus fare. :D

As for why ppl say s'pore girls materialistic and thai wl down to earth, why dont you start a new thread for discussion? becos here only talk WL only. :)

LOSF
29-09-2005, 06:13 PM
which idiot cut my repu

righteousness
29-09-2005, 06:18 PM
Like tat u must try this 招排菜 "Poo Pao Kali" Crab with curry sauce. After eating sibuay steam but must ask them use Sri-lanka crab cos thai like to use small crabs or flower crabs........ :D

Ya, I notice Thais like to eat crabs too. have been to three settings and crabs were present in 2 of them

singrakthai
29-09-2005, 06:28 PM

wow lau eh! U part-time cook in Bangkok too ah?!!! :D

singrakthai
29-09-2005, 06:40 PM
like you say, you are dating a normal sg gf, and here we are talking about a thai WL. how can compare????? yang ngai yang ngai???
Normal dating with my singapore gf, i dont even have to pay anything, just bus fare.
As for why ppl say s'pore girls materialistic and thai wl down to earth, why dont you start a new thread for discussion? becos here only talk WL only.
cos I read that alot of ppl here suggesting to jc boy who only gets $280 allowance from pa pa ma ma to spend $100-$200 on a date so i felt the pinch for his pa pa ma ma leh...
so since u agree that it is cheaper dating s'porean girl, then why can't jc boy spend the same amount on a Thai WL? why can't jus take bus and walk here walk there? Go mount faber look at cable cars, go botanic garden catch butterfly or seletar reservior look for body parts?

So u saying dating WL and s'pore girl is different lor? WL must spend more money? WL must take taxi? WL must eat at restaurants? WL must shopping and u pay?

Don't angry hor.. jus discussion... ;)

Bangkok Master
29-09-2005, 09:39 PM
wow lau eh! U part-time cook in Bangkok too ah?!!! :D

Not part time cook lah, just exploring more into thai food as my next venture will involving F&B so must know more abt the thai ppl's preference.

Besides after staying there for a while, I'm sure u also get suck into their traditional thai food if not how to survive long term in Thailand.........keke

Jun|ch|
29-09-2005, 09:51 PM

tammai tammai?

wahh must be darn cheap for u to pay this amount while in spore.$20 for 2 persons is really hard to get by on weekends.Imagine a half day outing,go for movies already cost $20,2 tickets plus drinks and popcorns...and then a meal outside maybe eat hawker center also costs $10 for 2.Then plus miscellaneous drinks or something to munch and transport at least $50 loh...but who's counting??Bangkok must be even more cheaper then spore since everything is so cheap... :D

P.S. som tam poo at GM is darn Ex...last time i duno i nvr come bkk yet.Ate at GM with a WL,cost $7 for a som tam...wah piang 7X24 = 168 baht in bkk...can eat duno how many roadside stalls aroi mak mak som tam...

Jun|ch|
29-09-2005, 10:00 PM

Normal dating with my singapore gf, i dont even have to pay anything, just bus fare.

As for why ppl say s'pore girls materialistic and thai wl down to earth, why dont you start a new thread for discussion? becos here only talk WL only.

True.Normal gf already been in spore for at least 18 yr up.Seen bugis,orchard and stuff until close their eyes also can walk.So every weekend is mundane.So no need to impress her.if u want to impress her,have many places to go too.Very Ex in fact.Like that u will have to impress her everyweekend...unless u are high income if not just look movies and window shopping like the rest.WLs not same mah...seldom got day offs.and perhaps go bugis only a few times.Further more since they are high income holder,they have higher spending power.Unlike young meimeis go eat macdonalds or go arcades play games k liao... :D

Jun|ch|
29-09-2005, 10:09 PM
cos I read that alot of ppl here suggesting to jc boy who only gets $280 allowance from pa pa ma ma to spend $100-$200 on a date so i felt the pinch for his pa pa ma ma leh...
so since u agree that it is cheaper dating s'porean girl, then why can't jc boy spend the same amount on a Thai WL? why can't jus take bus and walk here walk there? Go mount faber look at cable cars, go botanic garden catch butterfly or seletar reservior look for body parts?

So u saying dating WL and s'pore girl is different lor? WL must spend more money? WL must take taxi? WL must eat at restaurants? WL must shopping and u pay?

He say already he can spend his allowance on WL boinks mah.So he wont mind spending more on a day off.Tats why since he cant afford to date a WL,many bros here are trying to tell him "not to eat more than he can stomach."

Sporean girls are quite ok lah...as for the gfs i had.Maybe bros here date the high end girlfriends or high so type,then i cant relate loh.But I think majority if truly loves u,will settle for simple meal and outing than want u splurge on expensive restaurants.Though once in a while can do it.WLs are high incomers so tend to spend more.

singrakthai
29-09-2005, 10:39 PM
wahh must be darn cheap for u to pay this amount while in spore.$20 for 2 persons is really hard to get by on weekends..

excuse me? Are u calling me cheap? ;)

Jun|ch|
29-09-2005, 10:47 PM
excuse me? Are u calling me cheap? ;)

of cos not!!what i meant was it was very cheap for ur deal to pay so little to have a outing with ur gfs.I certainly do not have the fortune to spend so little.I could not make out what to do using $20 to go out in spore nowadays.Unless its a young meimei same as i like to sian back in spore.As for a adult girl working same as u in spore,can really spent $20 meh?Eat Breadtalk and drink Mineral water huh??Even in bangkok going out for a weekend cos more than 500baht. but because eat fancy restaurants lah... :cool:

Jun|ch|
29-09-2005, 10:57 PM
ah hia, there is no contradiction at all if you read or quote my post properly. let me quote for you.

I hope by splitting the 2 sentences will make what I want to say clearer.
sorry i dont like to write essay, so sometime you have to read between the lines.

As bro CN has said,u [Singrakthai]must try reading the post properly.If i meant u are "cheap" i will put that " " :p .what i meant was we all are adults already,not secondary school kids going on dates spending at most $20.Some even spent more....really peifu then...but hard to believe going out on weekends can spend $20 for 2 adults waiting to unwind on dayoffs.Unless its a one hr trip to makan then dun say lah...sure $20 enuff...

P.S. no offence bro ..u are earning big bucks in bkk,have a decent girl and u say u can afford eat seafood anytime u want,how can i doubt u and say u are cheap??I am not lucky like u loh...

lestat_666
29-09-2005, 11:04 PM
Whoa what a range of responses! I guess no choice but have to drain out from my posb account about 200-250 or else cannot have a good time haha but since its a special occasion and my regular girl is only let out once a month... spend one time, see how it goes.

You mean some of you guys went out for movies with thai WLs? Were they Hollywood blockbusters or Thai foreign films (Ong Bak,My Girl etc.)?

For now, I think I have the following in mind for house-off day:

Bring her orchard road just for the atmosphere and a bit of window-shopping( if REALLY shopping then I die)

Eat at thai restaurant

Sentosa or Night safari (a bit of the tourist thing but dont think she got incentive/ opportunityto go herself)

Clarke Quay

The Durian

Thats all for now. I need help in making it more interesting for her haha

Anyone here got full account of what its like to bring girl on house off day? Don't worry no need so detailed just the bits where we can draw inspiration/ ideas from like where you went, what you ate etc. :D

singrakthai
29-09-2005, 11:04 PM
of cos not!!what i meant was it was very cheap for ur deal to pay so little to have a outing with ur gfs.I certainly do not have the fortune to spend so little.I could not make out what to do using $20 to go out in spore nowadays.Unless its a young meimei same as i like to sian back in spore.As for a adult girl working same as u in spore,can really spent $20 meh?

*phew* for a minute there i tot u calling me cheap after i paid for ur vodka orange and orange juice last time.... :rolleyes:
Sure, $20 is not alot in s'pore especially if u go to the movies nowadays... but i did quote that example, go temple, go sight seeing, take bus, go golden mile...
Well, are u spending at least $50 on every date in S'pore? No wonder u choose to date WL now? My working S'pore gf used to go dutch if me... if i pay for movies, she pay for the dinner later... isn't this common practise in S'pore?
U urself say that if the girl likes u, she won't mind eating simple and travelling simple on the other thread wat... so what're u saying here now ah? U mus spend alot of impress the WL if u want to go out with her lor?
If u're talking about first date.. u wanna impress her.. fine... bring her to any 5 star hotel's restaurant... best, go to top of westin lor... but remember to get a namecard from the restaurant after ur meal and give it to the WL so she can show off to her "friends" later...

singrakthai
29-09-2005, 11:30 PM
really peifu then...but hard to believe going out on weekends can spend $20 for 2 adults waiting to unwind on dayoffs.
so u're not calling me "cheap" ... then i'm confused.. are u calling me a liar or "big hole" for doubting me when i say its possible to spend just $20 on a date?
Unless its a one hr trip to makan then dun say lah...sure $20 enuff...
Is the above considered as a date? If it is, its less than $20... then whats the problem? If its not, what do u have to do to considered it a "Date" then?
no offence bro ..u are earning big bucks in bkk,have a decent girl and u say u can afford eat seafood anytime u want,how can i doubt u and say u are cheap??I am not lucky like u loh....
wats up with the above statement? I never say i earning big bucks in bkk.. Do u have to earn big bucks in bkk to afford seafood in bkk? Do u envy me? Aren't u the one coming here "sharing" with ppl about ur "stories" how u're "living off WL" as a self-claimed "piichai" and not having to give any $ to her, instead getting allowances from her and she paying for accomodation and travelling and ur visa and fucking her colleague for free? I should envy u instead leh... but i don't leh because i'm not like this....

btw, last time u say u using up ur savings and paying for the daily taxi fare to and fro leh.... why ur story here abit different? Last time u also say ur gf don't sleep with customer leh.... and then u told me u wish she does leh.... then how? All changed now huh?

cunt-fused leh... :rolleyes:

singrakthai
30-09-2005, 12:24 AM
Not part time cook lah, just exploring more into thai food as my next venture will involving F&B so must know more abt the thai ppl's preference.
Besides after staying there for a while, I'm sure u also get suck into their traditional thai food if not how to survive long term in Thailand.........keke
I heard there's a s'pore style prawn noodles at Silom there... think cook is s'porean... think some HSBC building there... u know?
Also read recently there's a S'porean uncle selling chicken rice at Rama 2 there... open till noon only and Sun don't open!!! Heard business so good untill the wife told the reporter not to write "too good" about the place...
Why no one sell laksa here?!!!!!! I don't want kanom chin leh!!!
:)

siamcutey
30-09-2005, 12:30 AM
I wonder Singapore is it no more girls that people these days have to start a thread in a commercial sex forum and ask how to romance a THAI PROSTITUTE???

:confused:
SC

Cyberspace Nerd
30-09-2005, 12:54 AM
...so since u agree that it is cheaper dating s'porean girl, then why can't jc boy spend the same amount on a Thai WL? why can't jus take bus and walk here walk there? Go mount faber look at cable cars, go botanic garden catch butterfly or seletar reservior look for body parts?

I did not say I agree that it is cheaper to date a singaporean girl.
yes. the JC boy can do what you stated above. I did not say cannot.

Did I say dating WL and sg girl is different? where?
did i say WL must spend more money?
Did i say WL must take taxi?
Did I say WL must eat at restaurant and shopping I pay?

thee nai thee nai thee nai???

I am not interested in discussion of the above cos it's not relevant to the topic, which is strategy and tactics.

Cyberspace Nerd
30-09-2005, 12:58 AM
P.S. som tam poo at GM is darn Ex...last time i duno i nvr come bkk yet.Ate at GM with a WL,cost $7 for a som tam...wah piang 7X24 = 168 baht in bkk...can eat duno how many roadside stalls aroi mak mak som tam...

you are right bro. eating at GM is not cheap. of course if you compare to getting thai food at a restaurant in sg, it's still considered cheaper lah.

Cyberspace Nerd
30-09-2005, 01:11 AM
Anyone here got full account of what its like to bring girl on house off day? Don't worry no need so detailed just the bits where we can draw inspiration/ ideas from like where you went, what you ate etc. :D

Bro, if you have gone out with a girl before, it's the same.
Just treat her like any other girl, not a WL. If you have a different experienc, please share it with us.
:)

siamcutey
30-09-2005, 01:22 AM
If u're talking about first date.. u wanna impress her.. fine... bring her to any 5 star hotel's restaurant... best, go to top of westin lor... but remember to get a namecard from the restaurant after ur meal and give it to the WL so she can show off to her "friends" later...

hahaha, i think for my case last time, i spend a lot on drinks. Because when i say drinks, she really can drink. DRINK AND DRINK. EARLY MORNING GO EAST COAST, HEINEKEN 3 bottles. GO back on the way another 1 bottle. Early afternoon, you see my face red red. :D

On off days must go to place and drink. WINE, CHAMPAGNE, BEER, LIQUOR, as long as it is alcohol, can drink. DRINK UNTIL DRUNK, DRINK UNTIL FIGHT. DRINK UNTIL MAKE A NUISANCE.

So you think its good? Now I don't want already.

I only know Hokkien 1 word called Xia Suey.
Never go out with a drunkard.

SC

Jun|ch|
30-09-2005, 01:28 AM
*phew* for a minute there i tot u calling me cheap after i paid for ur vodka orange and orange juice last time.... :rolleyes:
Sure, $20 is not alot in s'pore especially if u go to the movies nowadays... but i did quote that example, go temple, go sight seeing, take bus, go golden mile...
Well, are u spending at least $50 on every date in S'pore? No wonder u choose to date WL now? My working S'pore gf used to go dutch if me... if i pay for movies, she pay for the dinner later... isn't this common practise in S'pore?
U urself say that if the girl likes u, she won't mind eating simple and travelling simple on the other thread wat... so what're u saying here now ah? U mus spend alot of impress the WL if u want to go out with her lor?

haha somehow i had this feeling u going to bring up the previous time u paid for my drinks.As u know that time i was in a hurry to get out of that bar since u people insist on waiting on bro TV's girl inside.I could not possibly be staying in the bar as u know why.In the end i did pm u the next day telling u how much i owe u for the drinks.And told u that the next time will be my treat.Anyway back to the topic,u were saying paying $20 for ur outings with ur gf on weekends.I was not referring to ur proposal to JC boy to spend $20 with that WL going GM and take bus.I hope u getting me here.

As for spending $50 per outing is nothing actually.On average a person spends $25 alot mehz??Eat,drink and transport and misc.I am talking about going out hor,not go to nearby hawker centre for dinner and then go home that kind of "usual" outings.haha I did not choose to date WL.I was trapped in it and now given a choice i would still choose my gfs in spore if i never met her.No offence to bros here but I personally feel there is no need to date WLs.Though i myself is "dating" one.In case some people comes say i'm contradicting.So now u saying paying Dutch liao loh.So on average can i say both of u spent bout ard $50 then??and not each person $10 on dutch??Anyway I have been lucky my life that had a couple of gfs willing to pay for me when going out.

Yeap i said that if the girl likes u,anything also can do.But for this case whether the girl likes JC boy or not we do not know.But we are talking about JC boy here want go out and some bros said to "impress" WLs.I did not say that.U think with $200 can impress a WL??maybe a thai WL.But not a PRC.Westin Top restaurant,if u want to go,can tell me.My mum has the privilege card got discount.I will never bring a WL to that place.So out of place dun u think so?? :rolleyes:

Cyberspace Nerd
30-09-2005, 01:37 AM

Anyway I have been lucky my life that had a couple of gfs willing to pay for me when going out.

:
bro, you should really exploit this "talent" of yours... :D

Jun|ch|
30-09-2005, 01:59 AM
so u're not calling me "cheap" ... then i'm confused.. are u calling me a liar or "big hole" for doubting me when i say its possible to spend just $20 on a date?

Is the above considered as a date? If it is, its less than $20... then whats the problem? If its not, what do u have to do to considered it a "Date" then?

wats up with the above statement? I never say i earning big bucks in bkk.. Do u have to earn big bucks in bkk to afford seafood in bkk? Do u envy me? Aren't u the one coming here "sharing" with ppl about ur "stories" how u're "living off WL" as a self-claimed "piichai" and not having to give any $ to her, instead getting allowances from her and she paying for accomodation and travelling and ur visa and fucking her colleague for free? I should envy u instead leh... but i don't leh because i'm not like this....

btw, last time u say u using up ur savings and paying for the daily taxi fare to and fro leh.... why ur story here abit different? Last time u also say ur gf don't sleep with customer leh.... and then u told me u wish she does leh.... then how? All changed now huh?

its definitely possible to spend $20 on a date.Just scriimp and save and enjoy each other company loh.why cannot??Dai...i for one do not call people names.do not worry.Perhaps u have ur own way of finding enjoyment with little money.We are talking about JC boy case again.We are talking about perhaps a 5hrs or more outing??i am not sure how long she can come out.We are not talking about normal spore gf and bf come out 1 hr for dinner type lehz.U want JC boy make so much effort to come out and then the WL come out one hr say go back liao mehz??

U never say u are earning big bucks in bkk lah.I was the one assuming it okie??hehe...since that time we were discussing when we met up,that its impossible to get a well paid job in bkk thru finding here.Hope u get what i meant.So i was assuming u are being "paid" with spore based income.With that kind of money,perhaps 70k baht per month or more,u can practically pay for anything.Well I do know the average income people do not lavish their meagre salary on seafood.Even high paid farangs i got acquainted with have their dinner at times at foodcourt or roadside stalls.I am impressed.Nah i do not envy u.Because i could afford all this back then when i cheong bkk.I spent 2k alone in bkk per month on airfares,food and lodging alone when i first met her.Coming bkk every weekend.And nono,please do not say all that about envy.The purpose of posting all that is to let people aware that there are such "things" happening all ard u.Even if it does not happen to u.Piichais and such ons.Now where is Garage1 and his 5 yr piichai huh??want to know what that guy deals with his reservist and his exit permit??

yeah i used up most of my savings for everything that is happening.But whether i have extra "investments" here and there u do not know mah.I am already 27.but i have worked onli a couple of years onli.Most of the time i do some "investments" here and there.Thats why i am able to fend for myself.My ex colleague wants to joint venture set up business in bkk.I do not know what is feasible though.Side track a bit,anyone knows what is good for bkk now??do not say sell yaba and all that crap hor?? My friend intends to do import and export though of IT stuff.

Nowadays i take air con bus to and fro from my place lehz...cos the traffic u should know.No difference taking taxi anyway.No mah,many bros claimed their tirak do not go with customers,but got rebuked by many veteran bros here.So in order to brush it off,i always tell samsters i meet,if they asked,my girl does go with customers.I do not want to spend half the outing explaining and defending as no point loh.I know myself can liao.I say i "wish" she go with customers because at times she so broke until she keeps taking out her gold to sell.If one day u got agogo bar gf,then i teach u how to see whether she gets BF and goes out bar or not.Can check one...all paper work one...:) money makes the world go round.Same administration.

I am not cuntfused but onli headache as i stated to her i want to go back to settle some issues in spore and bring her over in a couple of months perhaps,my visa ends next week.She told me this afternoon that she wants me to extend visa again as she do not want me to go back as yet.I miss spore.

Jun|ch|
30-09-2005, 02:03 AM
I wonder Singapore is it no more girls that people these days have to start a thread in a commercial sex forum and ask how to romance a THAI PROSTITUTE???

:confused:
SC

School holidays soon mah...nothing to do go venture Geylang.Last time i also spot many really young kids there go see PRCs. :D

Jun|ch|
30-09-2005, 02:05 AM
you are right bro. eating at GM is not cheap. of course if you compare to getting thai food at a restaurant in sg, it's still considered cheaper lah.

haha i not sure about thai restaurants in sg since i nvr had the chance to go try it yet.Food in bkk is definitely so cheap.I always tell my gf the amount of servings of food we order now in bkk at this price can onli eat cheap food in spore.But nevertheless i would still like her to come over for a holiday. :D

Jun|ch|
30-09-2005, 02:11 AM

mai lah,not feasible too in the long run.Must know how to plan for the next ten years and up.I be 37 in ten years time.I be the average samsters' age by then.How am i going to use it??u teach me lah..hehee...Talent or not talent sometimes it just happen. :D

siamcutey
30-09-2005, 02:11 AM
haha i not sure about thai restaurants in sg since i nvr had the chance to go try it yet.Food in bkk is definitely so cheap.I always tell my gf the amount of servings of food we order now in bkk at this price can onli eat cheap food in spore.But nevertheless i would still like her to come over for a holiday. :D

I thought you said before roadside food you don't eat and always have to eat restaurant food? Now you say you like eat cheap food?

SC

siamcutey
30-09-2005, 02:13 AM

In life, there is something called "WHAT GOES AROUND, COMES AROUND."

SC

Jun|ch|
30-09-2005, 02:18 AM
I thought you said before roadside food you don't eat and always have to eat restaurant food? Now you say you like eat cheap food?

SC

I do not eat roadside food other than suk soi 5 Phad thai..Aroi...I did not say i have to eat restaurant food always...did i??i said I prefer to eat restaurant food.Food u know like Mk,daidomon,fast food restaurants and stuff like that.Even all these food are so cheap compared to spore.

Jun|ch|
30-09-2005, 02:22 AM
In life, there is something called "WHAT GOES AROUND, COMES AROUND."

SC

I am a true believer in that and Buddhism.I guess what i am doing here is nothing to compare with those who really do evil things.Personally I am only using what "god's gift" for me[quoted from bro tV] and take things in my stride.Not that i make it my profession to be a gigolo in spore and earn money by breaking girl's heart.I am still far from being capable for that.

siamcutey
30-09-2005, 02:24 AM
I do not eat roadside food other than suk soi 5 Phad thai..Aroi...I did not say i have to eat restaurant food always...did i??i said I prefer to eat restaurant food.Food u know like Mk,daidomon,fast food restaurants and stuff like that.Even all these food are so cheap compared to spore.

Cheap meh? I think its expensive to eat MK, daidomon, Macdonalds

1 meal at Mac already 79 baht. Its like $7.90 to them

1 meal at MK for 2 also at least need 180baht unless you eat bah mee leung, and that costs around $18 to them

1 meal at daidomon also need roughly same as MK.

Maybe I never compare to singapore. I only compare with the living standards in thailand.
Also, MAYBE ALSO BECAUSE EVERY MEAL I PAYING FOR MYSELF, THATS WHY I FEEL ITS EXPENSIVE. MONEY COME OUT FROM OWN POCKET, OF COURSE I FEEL THE PINCH.

hahaha
SC

Jun|ch|
30-09-2005, 02:42 AM

1 meal at MK for 2 also at least need 180baht unless you eat bah mee leung, and that costs around $18 to them

Maybe I never compare to singapore. I only compare with the living standards in thailand.
Also, MAYBE ALSO BECAUSE EVERY MEAL I PAYING FOR MYSELF, THATS WHY I FEEL ITS EXPENSIVE. MONEY COME OUT FROM OWN POCKET, OF COURSE I FEEL THE PINCH.

hahaha
SC

where got expensive compared with spore??Sometimes when i go suk and have to dine alone,i would dine at macdonalds.I just had macdonalds today in fact.One macchicken set costs 79 baht plus i pay one more chocolate sundae cost 19 baht.All in all cost onli 100baht which is onli spore $4.Spore if i eat one meal if at amk food centre costs $5.50 one chicken cutlet.plus one more drink $1.20 already $7 liao...

I eat daidomon every week.Been eating for 20over times over the past few months.I had the daidomon discount card and the bill comes up to 315baht for 2 after discount.which is considered cheap $13 for 2 persons buffet lehz...spore min one person $11 bbq steamboat buffet at MS.

Living standards in bkk is definitely lower so much than in spore.I used to pay everything when i first came here.I eat seafood dinner with her everyday and costs 700 baht or more per meal leh...u say like that machiam not justify my spending in the past mah.I spent more than she spent loh...But of cos cannot count like that lah...

siamcutey
30-09-2005, 02:52 AM
where got expensive compared with spore??Sometimes when i go suk and have to dine alone,i would dine at macdonalds.I just had macdonalds today in fact.One macchicken set costs 79 baht plus i pay one more chocolate sundae cost 19 baht.All in all cost onli 100baht which is onli spore $4.Spore if i eat one meal if at amk food centre costs $5.50 one chicken cutlet.plus one more drink $1.20 already $7 liao...

I eat daidomon every week.Been eating for 20over times over the past few months.I had the daidomon discount card and the bill comes up to 315baht for 2 after discount.which is considered cheap $13 for 2 persons buffet lehz...spore min one person $11 bbq steamboat buffet at MS.

Living standards in bkk is definitely lower so much than in spore.I used to pay everything when i first came here.I eat seafood dinner with her everyday and costs 700 baht or more per meal leh...u say like that machiam not justify my spending in the past mah.I spent more than she spent loh...But of cos cannot count like that lah...

When i stay in thailand, I compare my spending with the Thais.
If today the amount you earn in thailand is SGD and not in thai baht, then you compare with the standard of living you had in singapore. But the sad thing is most dun.

To me 315 baht is like $31.50 in sgd.

Wah lao, u seem to take my words to heart. I just say MONEY COME OUT FROM MY POCKET I FEEL THE PINCH. Maybe to you, you don't feel anything lah.

1 seafood meal 700baht, paiseh, I seldom spend this kind of money often even if seafood is cheap in thailand.

When I stay in thailand, I know must live like a thai, spend like a thai and not live like a singaporean.
I know in Indonesia, lagi cheaper than in thailand. :D

SC

Jun|ch|
30-09-2005, 03:02 AM
When i stay in thailand, I compare my spending with the Thais.
If today the amount you earn in thailand is SGD and not in thai baht, then you compare with the standard of living you had in singapore. But the sad thing is most dun.

To me 315 baht is like $31.50 in sgd.

Wah lao, u seem to take my words to heart. I just say MONEY COME OUT FROM MY POCKET I FEEL THE PINCH. Maybe to you, you don't feel anything lah.

1 seafood meal 700baht, paiseh, I seldom spend this kind of money often even if seafood is cheap in thailand.

When I stay in thailand, I know must live like a thai, spend like a thai and not live like a singaporean.

SC

yah true unless u are earning spore income,then can spend and compare like spore.Perhaps i still regard everything comparably to spore.which i find it cheap for almost everything.I feel that when i am on holiday,I want to enjoy myself and not want to worry too much about money matters.I do not earn much,perhaps same as the average sporeans.But when i first come bkk in the first 3months,i really spent alot.In bars alone,I paid drinks for many ladies and bill comes up to 1k baht plus.I even BF my gf's good friend back then just to let her go off early as requested. Perhaps that's why i left a "good" impression by most in the nana bars.I believe in enjoying and not pinch and pick the money.

Seafood is darn cheap in bkk especially outside bkk.The area i am staying offers quality food same as hway kwang at 1/2 the price.Spore wants to eat seafood dinner will cost S$100 up for a steamed fish,squids,prawns or crabs. :D

Jun|ch|
30-09-2005, 04:06 AM

hahaha
SC

U ask me buy something for myself perhaps i very stingy and feel the pinch.But fortunately both my gf and i loves to eat and have the mentality,when it comes to food...we do not mind paying for quality food.That is perhaps the reason why i enjoyed being with her.She shares the same mentality for food.When it comes to paying something personal,me and her will Hee haw aiyah not cheap...hehee...last nite at hway kwang went shopping ard for cute stuffs,then she ask me can buy or not??I say why not since its ur own money.I even told her i pay for u okies??she say err dowan lah...mai mii tarng...haha..and still dare to suggest go eat at hway kwang market... :mad:

Jun|ch|
30-09-2005, 04:16 AM

U can do all that too if u want :D but i guess u will not because u will say u are of a different "league" as me.U will not stoop so low to rely on a WL rite?That used to be my initial thinking when all this did not happen to me.I was a "healthy" thinking person back then and not yet indulge in commercial sex.So much for the misunderstanding for the wordie "cheap".

P.S. timbella still waiting for u to up the link for SAve the WLs...make his wish come true lah...he believes so much in u lehz... :cool:

Bangkok Master
30-09-2005, 08:13 AM
U can do all that too if u want :D but i guess u will not because u will say u are of a different "league" as me.U will not stoop so low to rely on a WL rite?That used to be my initial thinking when all this did not happen to me.I was a "healthy" thinking person back then and not yet indulge in commercial sex.So much for the misunderstanding for the wordie "cheap".

P.S. timbella still waiting for u to up the link for SAve the WLs...make his wish come true lah...he believes so much in u lehz... :cool:

Pls lah Jun, no need to be so offensive in certain issues, back to just now u mention Bro Singrakthai on the buying of drinks, I was there on that day as well and I also paid for the first round of drinks in Rainbow 2. Nobody will be so calculative like u say, we know your situation and we also never expect u to pay us back, we just treat it as a friendly gesture. Why u wanna tear your own face and say this kinda of thing?

I'm very sure that Bro Singrakthai is not that kinda of person that u mentioned but the fact is YOU, yourself cannot pass the stage whereby thinking others who will look down on u as a piichai. Frankly speaking, I'm not sure what is YOUR truth as all your words are subjective whereby it changes momentarily, only u know it.

I guess there's no point arguing over this issue and hopefully u can overcome all the barrier and back to Sg safely. Remember once I mentioned to u before even u dun think for yourself but think for your parents as well!

singrakthai
30-09-2005, 09:12 AM
I am not interested in discussion of the above cos it's not relevant to the topic, which is strategy and tactics.
Good morning.. since u're not interested in discussing the above i guess i don't have to waste time to cut and paste (quite difficult too since u got so many nicks)... and no point arguing too...
So stradegy and tactics? I guess u more expert... like buying gold watch and stand guard duty outside WH.... are those part of stradegies?

:D ok lah.. jus teasing u...

singrakthai
30-09-2005, 09:52 AM
haha somehow i had this feeling u going to bring up the previous time u paid for my drinks.As u know that time i was in a hurry to get out of that bar since u people insist on waiting on bro TV's girl inside.I could not possibly be staying in the bar as u know why.In the end i did pm u the next day telling u how much i owe u for the drinks.And told u that the next time will be my treat.
*phew* I'm glad u clear this up here... cos if u still have the cheek to call someone "cheap" when that someone ever paid for ur drinks then u really got a problem...
:rolleyes:
seriously, i don't wanna waste bandwidth here replying to u leh... but i think u're a funny character leh... u must be Gemini huh?
Jus a summary...
u quoted me last time when i say there're many decent hardworking Thai ppl here who rather work for mininum pay than sell body... and u say u know alot of decent Thai doing FL and make it sound like majority decent average or below are doing it... then after some "reasonings" u come back to say actually only "minority" doing it...
Then this thread I suggested to jc boy to spend mininum for a date with WL, and u quoted me again and saying its not possible to spend $20 on a "date"... then after some "reasonings" again u come back to say actually possible if u consider eating at hawker and sightseeing is a date too... and u added on that u so lucky to have "gfs" who spend on u on dates....
then u say i making big bucks cos i can afford seafood... then after some tcss, u say u assume urself and also tell SC seafood is cheap in bkk...
etc etc etc
not forgetting coming here to tell everyone u love ur gf very much for everything she'd done for u and on the other thread "sharing" how u fucked her colleague for free...
Alot of things u say here, actually i jus read and try to forget leh... even though i might think otherwise... like many of ur "stories" i also don't want to pichia lobang for u leh...
u're right when u say got ppl say u contridicting leh...
:rolleyes:
i guess i'm expecting ur many many replies this evening..... but don't be disappointed if i didn't reply hor...
sian hor? reply so long... if my boss knows i spend my time writing to sex forum i sure get fired... haha

singrakthai
30-09-2005, 09:55 AM
Pls lah Jun, no need to be so offensive in certain issues, back to just now u mention Bro Singrakthai on the buying of drinks, I was there on that day as well and I also paid for the first round of drinks in Rainbow 2. Nobody will be so calculative like u say, we know your situation and we also never expect u to pay us back, we just treat it as a friendly gesture. Why u wanna tear your own face and say this kinda of thing?

Who dares ask him pay when he come here to "share" on how he's living off his poor gf who'd to work to let him enjoy his "long holiday" in Bangkok? :rolleyes:

DNAT
30-09-2005, 10:09 AM

SC
In Indo, got cheaper bargains depending on area & locations .. just like Sg lor, chicken rice got S$2/- or S$16+++ ... :D

DNAT
30-09-2005, 10:33 AM
I am not cuntfused but onli headache as i stated to her i want to go back to settle some issues in spore and bring her over in a couple of months perhaps,my visa ends next week.She told me this afternoon that she wants me to extend visa again as she do not want me to go back as yet.I miss spore.
Yoz Jun,
I have nothing against on you having a r/s with a Thai WL. I had my equivalent share of such too.

1. I must say I hate to see people 'describe' too much of his gf (esp. if she is WL or ex-WL) in an open forum. Why, this is because you never know when other people would obtain information from open forum and find chances to go and 'try' her esp. when she is still in the trade. So to avoid all the hassels, its best not to post at all.

2. Its about time (> 6 months) you ask yourself whether you are serious about this r/s, for all r/s so to speak. This is even more important if the gal involved is a WL (or ex-WL) cos if you drag on as in your case, both you and her financial resources will be depleted and you be lablelled as 'eat soft rice'. One can ignore that label but no one can escape from own guilt.
There is currently one legendary samster who claims that he currently tends to befrens and have romance with Thai gals instead of paying for sex. He lets things happen ..... You won't wanna be like him ya? :D

Cyberspace Nerd
30-09-2005, 11:46 AM
Good morning.. since u're not interested in discussing the above i guess i don't have to waste time to cut and paste (quite difficult too since u got so many nicks)... and no point arguing too...
So stradegy and tactics? I guess u more expert... like buying gold watch and stand guard duty outside WH.... are those part of stradegies?

:D ok lah.. jus teasing u...

I not interested in what you wanna discuss doesnt mean others are not interested mah. Now people also talk about food and "financial planning" in this thread, which also doesnt interest me.

buying gold watch is part of the strategy, but i do not think doing guard duty has anything to romancing them, unless you bring along a guitar and sing to her outside her house :D

DNAT
30-09-2005, 11:48 AM
buying gold watch is part of the strategy, but i do not think doing guard duty has anything to romancing them. :D
got lah .. guard duty is to safe guard the gold watch ... wahahahaha :D

singrakthai
30-09-2005, 12:18 PM
I not interested in what you wanna discuss doesnt mean others are not interested mah. Now people also talk about food and "financial planning" in this thread, which also doesnt interest me.
buying gold watch is part of the strategy, but i do not think doing guard duty has anything to romancing them, unless you bring along a guitar and sing to her outside her house
Good! Since u can take suaning like a gentlemen... i apologise if i was rude to u. pai say.. ;)
Personally, I think there's nothing wrong in romancing a WL but its a big mistake trying to impress a WL with $ (of cos if u're millionaire then its another story)... there's nothing wrong with going cheap on dates with WL... if u can play guitar and sing, why not? Learn some Thai songs to impress her... buying gold watch will only make u carrot cake right?

DNAT
30-09-2005, 12:34 PM
there's nothing wrong with going cheap on dates with WL... if u can play guitar and sing, why not?
haha .. I last time got teach a fellow samster to buy papaya salah and hor-yip fun ... :D

singrakthai
30-09-2005, 12:39 PM
haha .. I last time got teach a fellow samster to buy papaya salah and hor-yip fun ...
som tum and? what is hor-yip fun? :)

DNAT
30-09-2005, 01:56 PM
som tum and? what is hor-yip fun? :)
hor yip fun (cantonese) = glutinious rice wraped with lotus leaf

I asked you something lah .. can or not ? Last time I asked my favourite cat40 WL: "what you like to eat, I buy for you?" She said: "You buy anything I also eat.." - like that means she luv me izit? .. hahaha :D

singrakthai
30-09-2005, 02:11 PM
hor yip fun (cantonese) = glutinious rice wraped with lotus leaf
I asked you something lah .. can or not ? Last time I asked my favourite cat40 WL: "what you like to eat, I buy for you?" She said: "You buy anything I also eat.." - like that means she luv me izit? .. hahaha
i tot u speaking thai... :p they have hor yip fun in Thai too, something like bah zhang but I prefer s'pore style...

wow lau, if a simple statement like that can prove love then things will be much simplier isn't it? hehehe Personally I feel she is just being polite or "khreng jai"... if u tell me u wanna treat me for dinner, i'll also say, "u treat me anything (except shit lah!), i also eat... " but don't mean i love u leh... :p

DNAT
30-09-2005, 02:17 PM
if u tell me u wanna treat me for dinner, i'll also say, "u treat me anything (except shit lah!), i also eat... " but don't mean i love u leh... :p

I treat you eat Som Tam (with poo & pala) ... ai mai? :)

singrakthai
30-09-2005, 02:25 PM
I treat you eat Som Tam (with poo & pala) ... ai mai? :)
arai ko dai krup... but don't mean i love u ok? :p

DNAT
30-09-2005, 03:08 PM
arai ko dai krup... but don't mean i love u ok?
I know lah .. you love to help the WLs ... hehehe

wow, but dat time when the cat40 talk to me that time, her eyes ...
so many years liao I still can recall ... very the steam arh :D

Cyberspace Nerd
30-09-2005, 06:09 PM
Personally, I think there's nothing wrong in romancing a WL but its a big mistake trying to impress a WL with $ (of cos if u're millionaire then its another story)... there's nothing wrong with going cheap on dates with WL... if u can play guitar and sing, why not? Learn some Thai songs to impress her... buying gold watch will only make u carrot cake right?

No one says there is something wrong with going on cheap dates with Wl leh...
I now going out with one part time FL, if time permits, we take bus and mrt to our destinations. And we also dont eat at fancy restaurants. but she likes to buy things even when she has no money. KNN!! I dont like to spend unnecessary so when she ask me to buy her things i will say no. then she say I khee niao. who cares, ai lai mai sua.

suteerak1099
30-09-2005, 08:04 PM
I don't really see whats wrong with using my allowance for bonking as long as I don't exceed or blow all of it for cheonging (roughly spend 160-200 a month). In fact, I told my regular girl once that I'm stlll student my allowance only 280 a month. In reponse, she made one of those excited squeals and told me dont anyhow spend haha ...... bro, suggest you better think harder about what you think.. what can you miserable 280 do? cant even secure a good month of outings on her pre-work hours, cant secure regular visits to her too... not unless she refunds or sponsors your sessions with her. not wanting you to spend anyhow is perhaps just something a friend would advise friend.

suteerak1099
30-09-2005, 08:17 PM
......Anyway, hope you guys can get back into the mood of the thread. I would sincerely look forward to more helpful suggestions from contributors that actually want to make this thread useful for all cheongsters after cat40 Thai WLs :)its really not my style to be too pesimistic about things... at least not for tirakship matters. however, since you cited that your only sustainance is based on 280 allowance... your budget raelly too tight for anything lah.

tirakship for you now per say, fine.. things going smooth, you like her, she likes you.. both lovey dovey and all for now. but what happens after she ORD? what happens when you enlist for NS??

ok fine, suppose her patience can stretch for the 2yrs of your NS fine, she waits... then after you ORD, going NUS/NTU for degree.. she gonna sit on it for another 3-4yrs?? look, it aint nice for the lady to wait. certainly would be "lose face" in her contacts to be left on the shelf or if not... stupidly waiting for a young undergrad to prep himself for a good 5-6 yrs to have a phase 2 or 3 tirakship with.

as much as you think you wanna enjoy a good stretch of tirakship, what are your odds of getting dumped eventually??

suteerak1099
30-09-2005, 08:25 PM
......The only thing I can gain from this thread is advice and useful suggestions that will point toward a more successful relationship with my regular girl and hopefully cheongsters out there with similar intentions will too. 1st and foremost, kindly refrain from swearing and please dont abuse the name of the messiah.

ok now, back to your concerns. its ok with us to advise on all the tactics and techniques, however... with your 280 budget. we're not even sure if you've the sustaining power to run this marathon or not. dont wait, fight the mission halfway, enemy yet to be contacted.. man down liao (maciam olando bloom free fall from the black hawk at mission start point).

dont wait cashflow limited.. whole time shout "IA"...if that happens, you really suck thumb... may even lead to chamber explosion.

Jun|ch|
30-09-2005, 10:00 PM

I'm very sure that Bro Singrakthai is not that kinda of person that u mentioned but the fact is YOU, yourself cannot pass the stage whereby thinking others who will look down on u as a piichai. Frankly speaking, I'm not sure what is YOUR truth as all your words are subjective whereby it changes momentarily, only u know it.

I guess there's no point arguing over this issue and hopefully u can overcome all the barrier and back to Sg safely. Remember once I mentioned to u before even u dun think for yourself but think for your parents as well!

Huh??I offensive meh??everything i type here,I am not feeling offended in any way.It was singrakthai who mentioned about the drinks which I told he would do so anyway.Hehe u do not really know my situation currently.It's pretty much difference since the last time we met.Yah indeed its a friendly gesture and i respected that as i ever met samsters too and go for drinks and not pay for their drinks too.By the way i think u paid for Rainbow 4.U were not there yet when we went Rainbow 2.. :D

I have never regard myself or thinking others will look down on me as a piichai.If not i will already refrain from posting here already.Truth or not,can verify one since i am all ready to reaffirm all the happenings if anyone has the doubt.Since i very free lately.hehe...I aint like previous samsters who come here to brag and post "stories" that are not true.I not sure since i never read their posts b4.All that i post are true accounts and anyone in doubt can come bkk to verify.Of course i think noone will do so but i would gladly clarify it.

I do think about my parents and they are the ones and my friends who kept emailing and asking me to come back to spore.I can come back spore safely definitely as I can pay for my flight back anytime if "she" could permit me to do so.

Jun|ch|
30-09-2005, 10:32 PM
hey bro Singrakthai,no offence hor,since u are so uptight and keep mentioning abt the 2drinks which costs ard S$10,kindly pm me ur spore bank acc no so that i can offer my repayment back.I could "barely" afford to pay back the $10plus since i not holding a decent job now.I certainly do not wish someone to keep harpering on the issue over and over again since its of little money.

I am Saggitarius. :)

As u said I know many decent Thai doing FLs,and MAKE IT SOUND like majority average are doing it.U say already i know many but i did not say majority all doing it.U are the one who felt that i was referring to it.I never say hor that majority decent ladies are FLs hor...that is a huge difference between what u said and what i meant.Doea many FLs that i met up with contribute really to the whole population in thailand??I stay bkk 6months,given i hardworking one day i met up with 10 decent thai girls who does FLs,that would be 1800only.I was just saying that there are many other decent girls who do FLs at times which u and me duno.Hope u get what i trying to put across here.

JC boy case,well naturally u can suggest spending $20 on a WL.But dun u think u are trying to mock him??WL will ask him go and fly kite lah.Of course given my advise to him,i told him to rather spend the money on his school girls instead.Regarding the $20 spending on gfs,well to each his own.As u said u go dutch with ur gf mah,so expenditure wise will be doubled if i am not wrong.

yeap i assumed u are earning big bucks but u are the one who posted say I CAN AFFORD EAT SEAFOOD.No need me to quote that post hor,i not good at cut and paste.Indeed seafood is cheap in bkk,if not i would not be having seafood dinner EVERY NIGHT when i came bkk every weekends for 4months.Even when i think i lost my job,and i met up with BKKmaster,the other time i still having seafood dinner with my gf at hway kwang.

I guessed i am wrong to confess that i loved her very much,since staying here is obstructing me from earning more money back in spore.Here i am only spending money and wasting time.I trying to put across that It's not my 100% part that i am staying here so long.Being the fact she "somehow" reluctant to let me go back.I never wanted to share my stories here with strangers since many do not know me and perhaps thinks i am fabricating the story.Its cos bro TV questioning me about my FR with that girl that why i posted here to clarify it.I feel really there's no way or whatever for me to go tell say i fuck her in the apartment unless i really knows of the meechai mansion in ratchada soi3.Its pretty deep inside i must say.I am not so free go apartment hunting in the daylight.U can come picha lobang me if u can loh...show that i am a nothing but fabricator. I am game on in case u want.no offence here hor.The other girl who wanted to take care of me back then and paid for hotels and rm services i also can bring her out and meet up and see if its the truth.I still have her contact no. what's there to picha lobang when i know there are many samsters in bkk and i know u all.I not scared come picha lobang me meh??buey kia paisey huh??i m not that thick skin bah..its okies u never reply lah..some of my posts referring to piichais and stuff also when i brought up the existence,ppl also got nothin to say.Initially is sharing and discussin about piichais become questionin my "stories" real or not.heck care real or not lah,as long as i am enjoying myself can already.

Jun|ch|
30-09-2005, 10:39 PM
Who dares ask him pay when he come here to "share" on how he's living off his poor gf who'd to work to let him enjoy his "long holiday" in Bangkok? :rolleyes:

u misinterpreted my postings already.As i said my girl only offers lodging,food and transport.Though she gives me allowances for me to pay anything i like,or go internet and stuff like that.I never once used her money for my self entertainment. Bro moonlight knows what i am talking about.Everytime i go drink or anything,i used my OWN money when i met up with samsters.Cos i not want to be a "true" piichai,i am onli half. True piichai will spend his girl's money on things he enjoyed.

P.S. Maybe if many more other bros all doing the same "having long holidays" like that and becoming a trend,then perhaps there wont be so much hostility against doing that.just because i am alone and i face all this.But its okies.Initially i cannot take suaning in life when i am in spore.But suaning trains me up.

Jun|ch|
30-09-2005, 10:48 PM
Yoz Jun,
I have nothing against on you having a r/s with a Thai WL. I had my equivalent share of such too.

1. I must say I hate to see people 'describe' too much of his gf (esp. if she is WL or ex-WL) in an open forum. Why, this is because you never know when other people would obtain information from open forum and find chances to go and 'try' her esp. when she is still in the trade. So to avoid all the hassels, its best not to post at all.

2. Its about time (> 6 months) you ask yourself whether you are serious about this r/s, for all r/s so to speak. This is even more important if the gal involved is a WL (or ex-WL) cos if you drag on as in your case, both you and her financial resources will be depleted and you be lablelled as 'eat soft rice'. One can ignore that label but no one can escape from own guilt.
There is currently one legendary samster who claims that he currently tends to befrens and have romance with Thai gals instead of paying for sex. He lets things happen ..... You won't wanna be like him ya? :D

Hi Uncle DNAT,nice of u to offer me some advise.I did not offer so much description of my girl did i??I merely offering my insights regarding piichais in bkk.I never induldge her particulars,and only 3 samsters know and seen my girl.By all means,i may sound arrogant,any samsters can go "try" her and prove me wrong.Please also if u manage to BF her,kindly call me so that i can wait outside the bar to "catch the Act".I want to see what she has to say.Since so much thrashings have been done for the past 6months.

hmm is there such a bro who befrens and romance thai gals as well??perhaps u can pm me his nick??i never see leh.Yah reason why i am returning home this month cos I want to go back make things rite.But as i said,that day she talk to me and told me to extend my visa again.I did not reply her anything.

Jun|ch|
30-09-2005, 10:52 PM
its really not my style to be too pesimistic about things... at least not for tirakship matters. however, since you cited that your only sustainance is based on 280 allowance... your budget raelly too tight for anything lah.

tirakship for you now per say, fine.. things going smooth, you like her, she likes you.. both lovey dovey and all for now. but what happens after she ORD? what happens when you enlist for NS??

ok fine, suppose her patience can stretch for the 2yrs of your NS fine, she waits... then after you ORD, going NUS/NTU for degree.. she gonna sit on it for another 3-4yrs?? look, it aint nice for the lady to wait. certainly would be "lose face" in her contacts to be left on the shelf or if not... stupidly waiting for a young undergrad to prep himself for a good 5-6 yrs to have a phase 2 or 3 tirakship with.

as much as you think you wanna enjoy a good stretch of tirakship, what are your odds of getting dumped eventually??

that is why he is way too young to start all that.

Jun|ch|
30-09-2005, 10:55 PM
(maciam olando bloom free fall from the black hawk at mission start point).

dont wait cashflow limited.. whole time shout "IA"...if that happens, you really suck thumb... may even lead to chamber explosion.

yeah in real life it happens too.Ironic izzit it??Nice movie indeed. :cool:

Cyberspace Nerd
30-09-2005, 11:19 PM
its really not my style to be too pesimistic about things... at least not for tirakship matters. however, since you cited that your only sustainance is based on 280 allowance... your budget raelly too tight for anything lah.

you are beginning to sound like his father...
please get back in the mood of this thread. :D

Jun|ch|
30-09-2005, 11:32 PM
Alot of things u say here, actually i jus read and try to forget leh... even though i might think otherwise... like many of ur "stories" i also don't want to pichia lobang for u leh...

I do remember that before when i came bkk to look for my gf,my gf did not appear at the airport due to some problems at home at that point of time.I tried calling her and could not reach her.Then i made my way to Siam Square via taxi.From there I took train to Sathorn BTs.I was really a newbie back then.I do not know how to speak thai and I never been to sathorn.From there I approached a university girl whom i took the boat from sathorn pier to the other side of the Chao Phyao River.My girl happens to stay at Phra pa daeng.I did not even know how to say that at that time.I only had a piece of note with her address.I spoke to the uni girl and told her my problems truthfully.She was on her way home from school.I was very lost at that time indeed.I told her if it was correct to take the boat from here.And i told her if she could take taxi with me to the address i have as I do not know how to get ard there if i go alone.Initially she says she has to go home.But she relented after seeing me really sincere and lost.She took taxi with me to my girl place and from there,she spoke to my girl on the hp upon arrival.But my girl had gone to the pier while i was on my way to her place.In the end the girl sent me back with me in the taxi to see my girl.Of course my girl was very uunhappy that i asked her help.This incident can ask BKKmaster since he can vouch for that.My girl relate the story to bkkmaster personally when we met up.Not me hor.And they agreed that the girl perhaps have liking for me if not will not offer such help.Who would assure that i am not a trickster and con her to some places and molest her or anythin.She is either dumb or stupid to have done so.What i trying to put across that why is it impossible for me to have such flings or chance have it??Since i am young and not too bad looking.Given the scenario to many,perhaps Singrakthai could try it out see if girls will help u or not?? Given if i am older and not wellgroomed,i think the girl will dismissed me off saying she has to rush home.She gains nothing from wasting one hr plus doing all that with a complete stranger.Anyway i told her to study hard.hahaha...

Jun|ch|
30-09-2005, 11:33 PM
you are beginning to sound like his father...
please get back in the mood of this thread. :D

paisey hor,i also off topic here...hehee...i think if his real father knows,sure cut his allowance... :D

Jun|ch|
30-09-2005, 11:49 PM
alot of things u say here, actually i jus read and try to forget leh... even though i might think otherwise... like many of ur "stories" i also don't want to pichia lobang for u leh...

So many bros here post many other stuff,and i also post,u seen me in person...cut story short[if not everyday argue the possibility of my stories],are u doubting me that i am capable of all those stunts then??Are u trying to say that u can do better in the similar scenario?Are my looks and manner aint to the likes of thai puyings?hehe..I would really like to know what kind of man thai ladies like.Please dun say guys with money.That's beside the point.I am referring to having fun with the girls.I believe of BKKmaster calibre of looks and manner also attract certain criteria of thai puyings in bkk.

redlord
01-10-2005, 01:21 AM
So many bros here post many other stuff,and i also post,u seen me in person...cut story short[if not everyday argue the possibility of my stories],are u doubting me that i am capable of all those stunts then??Are u trying to say that u can do better in the similar scenario?Are my looks and manner aint to the likes of thai puyings?hehe..I would really like to know what kind of man thai ladies like.Please dun say guys with money.That's beside the point.I am referring to having fun with the girls.I believe of BKKmaster calibre of looks and manner also attract certain criteria of thai puyings in bkk.

learn more about their cultures
learn more their laugage
learn to more repected puying
buy her a small present with knowing the colour shes likes
care her , sms a love msg
learn to be a great love making :)

that basic to start of lah ....we also dont know about her mah ,right? :)

spotter542
01-10-2005, 01:26 AM
[Jun|ch|] Pi ,

Don't squabble lah ! Whether you good-looking or not is another matter.
What you do there only you yourself truly knows (I'm not gonna argue on this)
Different people got different attraction. Correct ?
I"m fat , ugly & poor BUT still got a GF (X-factor mah!).
No need to drag BKK Master into this.
Anyway , I think we are a bit off topic already. :o

Let the thread-starter have his say. :)

Make love not war !

suteerak1099
01-10-2005, 08:28 AM
Whoa what a range of responses! I guess no choice but have to drain out from my posb account about 200-250 or else cannot have a good time haha but since its a special occasion and my regular girl is only let out once a month... spend one time, see how it goes........For now, I think I have the following in mind for house-off day:

Bring her orchard road just for the atmosphere and a bit of window-shopping( if REALLY shopping then I die)

Eat at thai restaurant

Sentosa or Night safari (a bit of the tourist thing but dont think she got incentive/ opportunityto go herself)

Clarke Quay

The Durian

Thats all for now. I need help in making it more interesting for her haha

Anyone here got full account of what its like to bring girl on house off day? Don't worry no need so detailed just the bits where we can draw inspiration/ ideas from like where you went, what you ate etc. :D as mentioned, to tahan tirakship... pressume you'd need more funds than that mere 200++ allowance of yours. not that its compulsory to splurge, but since the house off days are so precious, who wouldnt wanna make it memorable and enjoyable?

and for you to nearly drain your funds just to take her out for once, you'd probably be left with nothing much to even see you thru your daily misc expenditure, let alone to find ample funds to see her for your bonks.

nevertheless, should you go dutch on those outings, perhaps it wont set you back much on your budgets, which then also means your outings are nothing but just outings where her cravings and longings for some purchases go un-accomplished. (not implying that they're all $$ suckers - but hey... gals will be gals - they long to be pampered, they long to be showered with some TLC+love gifts once in awhile - regardless extravagant or fundamental)

chok dee na krup

suteerak1099
01-10-2005, 08:34 AM
paisey hor,i also off topic here...hehee...i think if his real father knows,sure cut his allowance... :Dif i'm his father... ho seh liao, he wouldnt even get a single cent for allowance... make him go work his ass off for his own allowance. use parents $ for bonks sigh...不孝子。

yao903
01-10-2005, 09:46 AM
hi all .. newbird here.. only go to GL 2 time only hahha.. but got some question to ask leh.. help help la.. lets say i pay for 2 session will i get 1hour of service of once i shot 2time den must go?? coz going to GL on monday.. some reply pls.. thx

singrakthai
01-10-2005, 12:53 PM
hey bro Singrakthai,no offence hor,since u are so uptight and keep mentioning abt the 2drinks which costs ard S$10,kindly pm me ur spore bank acc no so that i can offer my repayment back.I could "barely" afford to pay back the $10plus since i not holding a decent job now.I certainly do not wish someone to keep harpering on the issue over and over again since its of little money.
My oh my, i wrote 1 post, and as expected u reply with long and many posts.. reminds me of some other people here who always must defend themselves. :D
I think i met u in May or June? Few months back.. if i stingy about the drinks, i'll have settled with u during these few months... even when u mentioned it couple of times here, i also don't bother to aknowledge it... i only mentioned it cos u used the word "cheap" on me... i feed a dog, and the dog bite my hand leh.. how to tolertate? I'll PM u my bank acc no. and u repay me when u got the money... i'll use it to tham boon... haha

U're quite a joke leh... to me, ur posts here are like a country bumpkin first time coming to town... saw the cars and ATM, then write back to ur village to tell ur folks...

ur posts sounded arrogant in most and as if u're "boasting" and proud of the "stunts" (u use "stunt" urself) u've done.

People who'd stayed in Thailand long enough will know the "stunts" u'd done are acheiveable... in fact, nothing to boast about....

What exactly are the stunts u talking about (?):
1)having a Thai WL gf? (eh, very proud?)
2)staying in WL gf apartment. (nothing to shout about, done that)
3)having a ONS with a WL "for free" .(done that before too)
4)claimed u never spend a cent on ur WL gf? (u never paid for the meals?)
5)claimed u "living off" a WL gf? (ur gf pay for ur visa and EVERYTHING else now? Ur gf must be making at least $70,000/mth without even sleeping with customers?)
6)claimed ur WL gf don't sleep with customers? (u really want me to prove it?)
7)some kind hearted Thai young girl shown u direction? (eh, like that also must tell? Thai people are well known for being "nice" to foreigners.).

Esp (7)... boey tahan leh... this 1 incident really BOAST ur confident to the ceiling eh? haha Some yan dao kia here ever "up" a Thai politician university daughter i also never see him post his story here leh...

U got so much to prove here? I'll give u a call this evening and give u a chance lah... i'll help u "advertise" here after meeting u and u "showing" and "teaching" me ur "stunts" lah... :rolleyes:

Cyberspace Nerd
01-10-2005, 01:18 PM
walao, ppl post their experience, say ppl hao lian.
ppl dont post, say ppl selfish.

thammai thammai??? :confused:
tham yang ngai dee???? :o

singrakthai
01-10-2005, 01:24 PM

thammai thammai???
tham yang ngai dee????

Mr Nerd... pls lah, he'd been posting for some time already... i've never commended openly before even though I think otherwise... cos I met him personally before and as a "friend", I don't think its nice if I post against him also... only recently he started stepping on my foot then I retaliate wat....

So was it just me who felt his postings sounded like arrogant and sometimes "boastful"? If so then I apologise for being sensitive lor... ;) So u wanna declare u supporting him lor? :D

Cyberspace Nerd
01-10-2005, 01:31 PM
So was it just me who felt his postings sounded like arrogant and sometimes "boastful"? If so then I apologise for being sensitive lor... So u wanna declare u supporting him lor? :D

well, from my point of view, it's partly your problem cos sometimes you cant read between the lines and seem a bit sensitive. but i must say his post do sometimes sound a bit boastful too lah. but i am sure he dont mean you are a cheapo in the other post lah.

I support both can?
up my points na? :p

lestat_666
01-10-2005, 03:27 PM
Whoa cool down people... No need to be so hostile. When people posts of their experiences, we should take it with a pinch of salt, the same way we read FRs.

E.g., In FR, some samster might comment that a particular girl's service attitude is tops then other samster try her then complain disleading FR. It all boils down to individual taste personality and the situation.

So in this case regarding experiences or reports on outings with Wl, it varies as well. Some samsters might be touched by acts of kindness like when WL pay for you, let you stay in her house etc. and they cheerfully and proudly share their experiences with other samsters in threads like this.

Other samsters who probably has been cheonging for a quite a while already, give a "been there, done that" attitude and regard such things as arrogant posts by new players in the scene trying to garner some kind of attention or recognition.

But at the end of the day, you don't have to take everything that is said here seriously or share similar views with other samsters. If it is helpful, we try to learn from them. If its rubbish, just add the guy to ignore list or deduct points.

However, I don't think we should shoot down anyone who shares his experiences with us(provided its real, that I'll leave it to the guy's concience) as it could help us learn something or give us new ideas and a thread like this can only be properly run if everyone is forthcoming with their experiences and not shy/selfish to share with the rest.

Alright, happy bonking and have a nice outing with your tirak! :D

Jun|ch|
01-10-2005, 09:50 PM
My oh my, i wrote 1 post, and as expected u reply with long and many posts.. reminds me of some other people here who always must defend themselves.
I think i met u in May or June? Few months back.. if i stingy about the drinks, i'll have settled with u during these few months... even when u mentioned it couple of times here, i also don't bother to aknowledge it... i only mentioned it cos u used the word "cheap" on me... i feed a dog, and the dog bite my hand leh.. how to tolertate? I'll PM u my bank acc no. and u repay me when u got the money... i'll use it to tham boon... haha

U're quite a joke leh... to me, ur posts here are like a country bumpkin first time coming to town... saw the cars and ATM, then write back to ur village to tell ur folks...

ur posts sounded arrogant in most and as if u're "boasting" and proud of the "stunts" (u use "stunt" urself) u've done.

People who'd stayed in Thailand long enough will know the "stunts" u'd done are acheiveable... in fact, nothing to boast about....

What exactly are the stunts u talking about (?):
1)having a Thai WL gf? (eh, very proud?)
2)staying in WL gf apartment. (nothing to shout about, done that)
3)having a ONS with a WL "for free" .(done that before too)
4)claimed u never spend a cent on ur WL gf? (u never paid for the meals?)
5)claimed u "living off" a WL gf? (ur gf pay for ur visa and EVERYTHING else now? Ur gf must be making at least $70,000/mth without even sleeping with customers?)
6)claimed ur WL gf don't sleep with customers? (u really want me to prove it?)
7)some kind hearted Thai young girl shown u direction? (eh, like that also must tell? Thai people are well known for being "nice" to foreigners.).

Esp (7)... boey tahan leh... this 1 incident really BOAST ur confident to the ceiling eh? haha Some yan dao kia here ever "up" a Thai politician university daughter i also never see him post his story here leh...

U got so much to prove here? I'll give u a call this evening and give u a chance lah... i'll help u "advertise" here after meeting u and u "showing" and "teaching" me ur "stunts" lah...

U got too sensitive and personal regarding the word "cheap".I was referring to "its darn cheap to pay for a date nowadays for 2 working adults in ur case."I was not referring whether u are cheap or not.I only seen u once,I guessed i have no right whatsoever to call someone cheap here.I have not been calling anyone names here i guess.

This forum is for everyone to post their FRs and such.Some also post their trips to bkk and their FRs in bkk.Anything wrong with that??So what if i had stayed in bkk 4 6months??I still considered a newbie compared with the Laojiaos who cheong for years already.If u are do not like to read my posts,u can choose to ignore one.I only see u very interested in countering my posts.Others cant be bothered to care whether what i say mah. :D

Since u said all that i had done are achievable,then what's with ur problem that i post all that then??Many other bros post their normal paid ST or LT in agogo bars,MPs and as well as CM2 and such.Its achievable by many cheongsters too rite??So why did u go say "aiyah its achievable one lah,why u come post ur FRs here??"Please kindly answer my question here hor.

yeah u said u had agogo bar gf b4,and had stayed in her apartment b4,have ONS with WL for free too.So since u know that its possible,then why are u coming here says that doubt here and there??U should known better since u had done that already.So u mean i will start seeing u countering those bros who posts their 3days 2nights trip to bkk.U will post say "nothing to shout about,done that too!!acheivable." I think i had moved u out of ur safety comfort zone at some point or another.

Sorry my girl is only ard 20k per month...if she have 70k then i would have lived here differently liao loh.yup, i claimed that she does not go with customers,by all means go ahead and prove me wrong.Maybe when the day comes,i will be so darn grateful to u for what u have helped me.Please kindly keep ur promise and show me hor.Can call me once the deed has been done.I be so proud of u i will buy u a bottle of whatever label u want.Seems like those bros at TCSS like to do that.

By the way hor,there are several girls who are unable,and do not go with customers okies??Rainbow Group has so many girls,u think all girls so lucky to go with customers huh??those ang pais sure will have one,there are girls that work for drinks and tips. Get their monthly salary after deducting the BFs they are not able to fulfill.Bro TV's girl has a nong sao working there right now.Back then when i went to her apartment,i asked her why she roped her nong sao in.She says to keep an eye on her.She is onli 17 or 18yr old.She is considered illegal to work in bars.So everytime at 12am,she finish work earlier than her peers,mamasan lets her go because scared 1am got sudden raid from police.There are also older girls working in bars,those that are already mid 30plus.They stayed for the salary and tips.The new management in R4 lately had some problem and wanted those ladies without BFs or little BFs,and older girls to get the boot.That's why there was a point of time my girl was worried that she cannot work in Rainbow 4.

Hey I did not boast about the incident with the thai girl.So u mean its perfectly normal for a girl to follow u from the boat,into a taxi and to a address where she never gone b4 with a stranger??she did not just give me directions hor...please read properly leh.She boarded the taxi,took a ride bout 30mins to the place,then walked ard with me,till the line got thru for my gf,and offered to send me back to meet my girl.Took more that 1hr plus.So thais are really that generous doing that then.Perhaps i kay siao must try the stunt again,though i know bkk pretty well now.Maybe i can try hook up with some uni girls in this way.Even BKK master that time said that its pretty impossible for a thai to do that to a unknown stranger hor.Not i say one...so u mean u tend to disagree with him lah??

I just dun understand why u felt so personal as if the posts were directed to u,it was meant for leisure reading by most bros.Up to u to believe or not.I am not forcing it down ur throat??

P.S. reason why i very chin cai,suey bian about my reasonings about decent girls workin as FLs,and the $20 issue,is because i see no point in arguing about it.Argue at the end of the day still the same.And waste time also.I am not here to make my stand like some other bros die die want ppl to listen to their insights.Different people have different perspectives.If u think u can spent $20 on a date,so be it loh.I was just saying its pretty cheap,or maybe i should say inexpensive in future to avoid such misunderstandings.I just cant be bothered to make my stand for my issues lah.I am here to entertain myself during my free time.Not here to strenghten my presence.

Jun|ch|
01-10-2005, 09:53 PM
[Jun|ch|] Pi ,

Don't squabble lah ! Whether you good-looking or not is another matter.
What you do there only you yourself truly knows (I'm not gonna argue on this)
Different people got different attraction. Correct ?
I"m fat , ugly & poor BUT still got a GF (X-factor mah!).
No need to drag BKK Master into this.
Anyway , I think we are a bit off topic already.

Let the thread-starter have his say.

Make love not war !

no squabble lah..i never say i goodlooking hor, :D dun malign me!! hehee...he never come back and discuss leh the threadstarter...

Jun|ch|
01-10-2005, 09:57 PM
if i'm his father... ho seh liao, he wouldnt even get a single cent for allowance... make him go work his ass off for his own allowance. use parents $ for bonks sigh...不孝子。

true,but he has the final decision on how to spend his allowance bah,i guess his parents are not aware of that loh. :D

Jun|ch|
01-10-2005, 10:07 PM

thammai thammai???
tham yang ngai dee????

that's why i dun understand loh,so many bros posting their FRs,some post until their FRs so unbelievable sial,i meant all the bits and details until like reading sex fantasies,yet he nvr go say aiyah can be done or watsoever....

Jin jin thammai thammai??even i spell wrongly for the Thai language thread for phasa thai,he also come correct my spelling lehz...and gives a example of "feed a dog and the dog bites".hahaa...i only says he is "cheap" which i did not really meant it that way and he gives such a absurb example and calls somebody a dog,dunno who should get angry??But hor,i take it as nothing lah..I wont start calling names one.By the way hor,if next time go out with cheongsters for all bros here,better spilt the bill.If not next time got problem becomes dog liao..hehee...shows how shallow some people are.Not worth it for S$11 becomes dog...if treat me 11k,maybe i dun mind lah. hehee :rolleyes:

Jun|ch|
01-10-2005, 10:12 PM
Mr Nerd... pls lah, he'd been posting for some time already... i've never commended openly before even though I think otherwise... cos I met him personally before and as a "friend", I don't think its nice if I post against him also... only recently he started stepping on my foot then I retaliate wat....

So was it just me who felt his postings sounded like arrogant and sometimes "boastful"? If so then I apologise for being sensitive lor...So u wanna declare u supporting him lor?

hehe bro Cyberspace Nerd,u see u never do anything he come call u MR Nerd,and put inverted brackets for "friend" for me,aiyoh...and then cite example of "feed dog and dog bites".I think only my parents and my current gf can use the example bah...there is no need for any support lah,u treat this as a game huh??i just treat here as a dumping grounds for my boredom.U took it too personally. :cool:

Jun|ch|
01-10-2005, 10:23 PM
well, from my point of view, it's partly your problem cos sometimes you cant read between the lines and seem a bit sensitive. but i must say his post do sometimes sound a bit boastful too lah. but i am sure he dont mean you are a cheapo in the other post lah.

I support both can?
up my points na? :p

And he say must relaliate since i step on his foot,have prize money or not??I take forum postings as a food source for my current slackin brain in bkk.I have not been using my brains lately except for playing online games,thinking where to go each day and what dvd movies to watch b4 i go to bed.hehee..I guess i used the wrong word for the issue of a date.Cheap should change to inexpensive.Paisey lah i only got a B3 for my O levels English.Not very good indeed.

And says i contradicting and stuff,He himself previously "boasted" that he can afford to eat whatever he want in bkk,be in seafood or restaurants.I duno how to link so cannot show,then another post he says wah liew the HK restaurant near his vicinity has risen 20baht for each plate order.That is only 0.80cents in spore.Surely affordable mah compared with my 700baht seafood,if eat crab will be more expensive loh...I never post the above mah,i just read and forget it loh...and he's says i contradicting...sama sama lah..hehee...

Jun|ch|
01-10-2005, 10:29 PM
Whoa cool down people... No need to be so hostile. When people posts of their experiences, we should take it with a pinch of salt, the same way we read FRs.

Other samsters who probably has been cheonging for a quite a while already, give a "been there, done that" attitude and regard such things as arrogant posts by new players in the scene trying to garner some kind of attention or recognition.

But at the end of the day, you don't have to take everything that is said here seriously or share similar views with other samsters. If it is helpful, we try to learn from them. If its rubbish, just add the guy to ignore list or deduct points.

However, I don't think we should shoot down anyone who shares his experiences with us(provided its real, that I'll leave it to the guy's concience) as it could help us learn something or give us new ideas and a thread like this can only be properly run if everyone is forthcoming with their experiences and not shy/selfish to share with the rest.

Are u the threadstarter the JC boy??woahh i must say u had a really good positive mind when u joined this forum.U are ard 18 or so??yet u can behave and think as a better adult.Anyway must hand u back ur thread hor.I have kinda abused it in some way or another...hhee....so have u went out with the WL already??Any FRs?or are u scared to post??hehee :D

Jun|ch|
01-10-2005, 11:02 PM
Singrakthai : Hi there,i tried adding u into my bank transfer,new payee using dbs internet banking on the website,but new rule requires confirmation of adding payee by sending a authorisation code to my initial designated hp no [which is my spore hp no].I lost my hp a couple of months ago.I do not have the new sim card yet.So i cannot transfer the $11 to u. [160+120]=280baht (barcadi breezer and orange) .Perhaps u can pm me ur thai bank acc particulars and i get someone to transfer to u.
:D

siamcutey
01-10-2005, 11:20 PM
Singrakthai : Hi there,i tried adding u into my bank transfer,new payee using dbs internet banking on the website,but new rule requires confirmation of adding payee by sending a authorisation code to my initial designated hp no [which is my spore hp no].I lost my hp a couple of months ago.I do not have the new sim card yet.So i cannot transfer the $11 to u. [160+120]=280baht (barcadi breezer and orange) .Perhaps u can pm me ur thai bank acc particulars and i get someone to transfer to u.

I don't know what u trying to prove here since u can actually use the PM function.

:cool:

SC

siamcutey
01-10-2005, 11:23 PM
And he say must relaliate since i step on his foot,have prize money or not??I take forum postings as a food source for my current slackin brain in bkk.I have not been using my brains lately except for playing online games,thinking where to go each day and what dvd movies to watch b4 i go to bed.hehee..I guess i used the wrong word for the issue of a date.Cheap should change to inexpensive.Paisey lah i only got a B3 for my O levels English.Not very good indeed.

And says i contradicting and stuff,He himself previously "boasted" that he can afford to eat whatever he want in bkk,be in seafood or restaurants.I duno how to link so cannot show,then another post he says wah liew the HK restaurant near his vicinity has risen 20baht for each plate order.That is only 0.80cents in spore.Surely affordable mah compared with my 700baht seafood,if eat crab will be more expensive loh...I never post the above mah,i just read and forget it loh...and he's says i contradicting...sama sama lah..hehee...

Wah u still have B3. I only have C6 :D

hahaha
SC

singrakthai
02-10-2005, 01:11 AM
I don't know what u trying to prove here since u can actually use the PM function.
SC
Oh!!! He did PM me lah! At 11.58pm (sammy forum time).. then I guess he felt insecure so he cut and paste and post it here so people here can see he's not cheapo and actually very sincere in paying lah... ;) hehehe

I also kept my promise to call him leh... but abit late at 11pm Thai time cos I was busy the whole day... but he didn't pick up phone leh.. maybe he lost his Thai mobile too lor.... I tot can go nana to help him test his gf one leh... so sad... sat night i no programme.... :(

singrakthai
02-10-2005, 01:38 AM
Mr Jun|ch,
I think u mus be very bored and lonely staying in Thailand already... tats why u come here to post every evening to "share" about ur experiences... its ok lah... i understand how u feel... sometimes i'm bored talking to Thai all the time too... i also enjoy tcss early in the morning during office hour here...

Its ok to share ur experiences... i love reading others experiences leh.. i never said anything or commended about ur previous posts did i? Only after U quoted me several times and commended something differently from my views... see lah? Now we have to tear both our faces down already... haha

Ok, I apologise calling u a dog.. that was uncall for... sorry!

But seriously speaking lah.. i do look down on u lah... i initiated to meet u because i was curious about u when i read ur story here. I tot u must be damn good looking or sweet talker or something shak shak lah... i even invited my another s'porean expat to come along with me leh.. as if we meeting legend... really taken by surprised when I saw ur looks lah.. normal leh, i think...

Then at first I also tot u si bei shak can have some WL support u... support, as in... really pay for EVERYTHING, and u collect $ and enjoy life (i think alot of ppl here also have this kinda impression of u)... but tat time u told me u pay for taxi and drying up ur savings to stay here leh... oh, maybe now after ur savings all dried, she paying for u?

But actually this is nothing lah. What I look down most is when u told me ur story about u and ur gf.... u said u pity her and when u first met her, advised her to quit.... ok, this i respect leh... i asked about whether u really sure if ur gf don't sleep with customers... u say u sure... then u added, "but now i wish she does leh" ... wtf? U recently replied ur reason for this is because u don't want to see her pawn her golds and valuables.. wat a load of crap leh!!!!! U rather ur gf to sell her body than her pawning her valuables?!!!! And if she's really paying for ur staying here, u rather her sell her body than her to pawn her valuables to support u staying here?

For all i know, maybe u want her to sleep with other customers so u'll feel better when u sleep with other Thai women here leh... :rolleyes:

What a joker leh.. nuff said lah.... PM me ur Thai mobile number again, and we have a good talk face to face lah... i tried calling u twice but u didn't pick up ur phone jus now... u lost ur Thai mobile too? I don't normally go town on weekdays but i'll do it for u lah... what u want to prove u tell me in my face lor...

Have a good weekend... ;)

LOSF
02-10-2005, 02:53 AM
every thread sure will galo 1..
dont know why.

all is sg guy, why must chak each other..

somemore is forum, come here share experience, every1 stay happy here.
tcss better right.

everytime post something sure tio chak, chak back chak lai chak ki..
end up only let pple see nia.

what else.
and nbcb which idiot cut my point to 5.

losf got sala meh... legion of sad fucks. its true wat.
knn which 1 of us here not sad fuck.. knn can happy happy lead life find sg gal fucksong song,
all of us cheebye jai dee, or heart soft go get into all this shit...

but knn i willing to be a sad fuck lei. cos i realli love her.
wat got wrong meh ?

fuck it~~ sian.

siamcutey
02-10-2005, 03:30 AM
Oh!!! He did PM me lah! At 11.58pm (sammy forum time).. then I guess he felt insecure so he cut and paste and post it here so people here can see he's not cheapo and actually very sincere in paying lah... ;) hehehe

I also kept my promise to call him leh... but abit late at 11pm Thai time cos I was busy the whole day... but he didn't pick up phone leh.. maybe he lost his Thai mobile too lor.... I tot can go nana to help him test his gf one leh... so sad... sat night i no programme.... :(

Nowadays is it the in-thing to cut and paste out from PM??

Sat night no programme? Take your "5 wives" and rape them or you ask your "5 wives" to rape you lor.

hahaha
SC

singrakthai
02-10-2005, 03:39 AM
Nowadays is it the in-thing to cut and paste out from PM??

I think so leh.... so to justify what u've done in private and then openly tell people what u've done mah.... :D its a cunt-fused world, isn't it?

What is "5 wives"? I don't understand. :) I only have 1 Thai gf......

U work night shift one is it? Why ur postings so late one? I si bei sian now leh... weekend nothing to do, reading posts and trying to find ppl to flame.. hehehe

siamcutey
02-10-2005, 03:45 AM
I think so leh.... so to justify what u've done in private and then openly tell people what u've done mah.... :D its a cunt-fused world, isn't it?

What is "5 wives"? I don't understand. :) I only have 1 Thai gf......

U work night shift one is it? Why ur postings so late one? I si bei sian now leh... weekend nothing to do, reading posts and trying to find ppl to flame.. hehehe

"5 wives", u dun have meh? Then when ur Thai gf don't give you, you don't go comm sex, you look for who? Right side 5 wives, Left Side 5 wives.

I don't work night shift. Due to time zone difference, every night have bola to jalan and play lor.

Me waiting for matches to start so always night time very free.

hahaha
SC

singrakthai
02-10-2005, 03:53 AM
"5 wives", u dun have meh? Then when ur Thai gf don't give you, you don't go comm sex, you look for who? Right side 5 wives, Left Side 5 wives.

*looking at both hands* .... knn...... i jus finished 4 cans of tigers... now trying to finish 2 cans of heineken... i think... tonight cannot make it! :D

So sad tonight no acitivites.... :D

siamcutey
02-10-2005, 03:56 AM
*looking at both hands* .... knn...... i jus finished 4 cans of tigers... now trying to finish 2 cans of heineken... i think... tonight cannot make it! :D

So sad tonight no acitivites.... :D

Go koonzz lah. Go buy those thai cheap whisky, mix with the last 2 cans, drink them finish and make you sleep like a baby.

Me go koonzzz liao. No win no lose., Wasting time

hahaha
SC

singrakthai
02-10-2005, 04:05 AM
Go koonzz lah. Go buy those thai cheap whisky, mix with the last 2 cans, drink them finish and make you sleep like a baby.

Me go koonzzz liao. No win no lose., Wasting time

SC
hehe.. i got a small bottle of Song Sarm (i think its spell this way) in my room... super strong stuff.. i think i leave it for my gf better.... i think age catching up.. abit high after 4 cans of tigers and 1 heni.... ;)

Goodnite then... tcss tomorrow then...

cheers :D

UltimateTirak
02-10-2005, 04:12 AM

KNN this is a fucking joke.

yao903
02-10-2005, 09:37 AM
hi all .. newbird here.. only go to GL 2 time only hahha.. but got some question to ask leh.. help help la.. lets say i pay for 2 session will i get 1hour of service of once i shot 2time den must go?? coz going to GL on monday.. some reply pls.. thx

lestat_666
02-10-2005, 10:44 AM
Hey guys this thread is going off topic again! :( Please settle your disputes via private messages k? Thanks.

Aside from that, I was wondering if anyone here has experience in bringing a Thai WL out for movie? If you did, was a thai foreign film or holllywood blockbuster and how did it go? :p

Cyberspace Nerd
02-10-2005, 11:58 AM
what else.
and nbcb which idiot cut my point to 5.

welcome to the forum. :D

hahaha

Cyberspace Nerd
02-10-2005, 12:03 PM
Hey guys this thread is going off topic again! :( Please settle your disputes via private messages k? Thanks.

Aside from that, I was wondering if anyone here has experience in bringing a Thai WL out for movie? If you did, was a thai foreign film or holllywood blockbuster and how did it go? :p

Yes I have .Last time when i have a cat40 tirak, The Shutter was showing, so went to watch lor. Also went to watch a hollywood comedy, see action nia.
Now got one thai movie going to show here, Tom yam goong. Not sure when it's showing but soon lah. Akan datang.

Jun|ch|
02-10-2005, 08:44 PM

:cool:

SC

Reason being that when i tried posting pm to Singrakthai,it was at 10pm local time in bkk.The traffic was heavy and i had that server busy prompt.I did not know if i had replied him yet.So I do not want to take any chances,i copy and paste the pm onto the thread.Anything wrong with that??Hmm...even if i trying to prove my actions,so why cant i post on the thread?? :rolleyes:

Jun|ch|
02-10-2005, 08:54 PM
Oh!!! He did PM me lah! At 11.58pm (sammy forum time).. then I guess he felt insecure so he cut and paste and post it here so people here can see he's not cheapo and actually very sincere in paying lah... hehehe

I also kept my promise to call him leh... but abit late at 11pm Thai time cos I was busy the whole day... but he didn't pick up phone leh.. maybe he lost his Thai mobile too lor.... I tot can go nana to help him test his gf one leh... so sad... sat night i no programme....

Haiz no need to argue with u lah,waste of time only.U want say what up to u lah.I can assume anything u want,as long as u are happy. :)

bro Singrakthai,in case u duno hor,I am been using this Orange service provider which sucks big time in bkk,not sure u have friends encountering this problem or not,but I have problem calling out and recieving calls at peak periods.One of the samster from here always keep in touch with me,but always difficult to reach me.He himself had Orange sim card too b4,but refused to use it cos its has problems.Anyway I received a couple of unknown numbers yesterday.05229XXXX,06238XXXX and 018683XXXX.I do not know which one it belongs to u since i had deleted away ur hp no long time ago.The other hp nos either belongs to other samsters here for holiday or watever.I was supposed to meet up with some guys in bacarra but i could not call out.And I sent sms but i guess it did not reach the guy.Sometimes i sent sms to my girl takes 8hrs later to recieve.By the way i missed ur call maybe since i was at Nana enjoying myself in one of the bars,since i failed to meet up with them in bacarra.Been a long time since i stepped into nana plaza.

hey by all means u can go ahead to test my gf or watsoever.No need to wait for special permission one.I could onli be too happy that u could help me out.No need to preadvance tip me off one,so in case i go warn my gf mah...like that more discreet in ur operation.

Jun|ch|
02-10-2005, 09:01 PM
KNN this is a fucking joke.

hmm,fucking joke indeed huh??then perhaps u can tell me which part is funny??In the first place,do u know the procedures via dbs banking website or not??Or u are just talking rot.Due to security reasons,dbs requires authorisation code for adding new payee thru internet banking.Will be sent thru initial hp no that i gave.I lost my hp no when i came back from my visa run to cambodia sometime in July i think.I have cancelled my line and how m i going to retrieve my password thru a cancelled sim card??u are a fucking joker.Do not come here talk crap if u know nuts bout IB messages in internet banking.That is the reason why i insisted on bro singrakthai to pm me his thai bank instead.I get someone to transfer to him from bkk.

siamcutey
02-10-2005, 09:22 PM
Reason being that when i tried posting pm to Singrakthai,it was at 10pm local time in bkk.The traffic was heavy and i had that server busy prompt.I did not know if i had replied him yet.So I do not want to take any chances,i copy and paste the pm onto the thread.Anything wrong with that??Hmm...even if i trying to prove my actions,so why cant i post on the thread?? :rolleyes:

Maybe I have this impression that since Singrakthai says that you "owe him some drinks money", and you want to prove something by saying in the public that you r going to return him.

Anyway, I go drinking with so many of my friends, sometimes I blanjah, sometimes they blanjah. I also lost track of who pay most. I also don't see them post in forum ask me to return, or I post ask them to return.
Want return, return lor.

If one really wu sim, put a pm, ask for number, call back immediate. Pia cab go down and return double lor.

*But from start until now, I also never see Singrakthai ask from u a single cent.

Maybe u are just as paranoid as me :p

SC

singrakthai
02-10-2005, 09:43 PM
Anyway I received a couple of unknown numbers yesterday.05229XXXX,06238XXXX and 018683XXXX.I do not know which one it belongs to u since i had deleted away ur hp no long time ago.

Mine is the 3rd number... I called u 1 min ago but i guess ur lousy network only allows ringing and u not being able to pick up ur phone... :rolleyes:

For someone who's sincere in making friends and also talked about buying me drinks next time... u deleted my hp no. long time ago? Wow, though I look down on u, I still keep ur number leh.... how convincing....

Ya lah, enough of wasting bandwidth here lah... I prefer face to face talk to sort out our differences lah.... wat else u wanna prove to ppl out here leh? :D

Jun|ch|
02-10-2005, 09:47 PM
Mr Jun|ch,
I think u mus be very bored and lonely staying in Thailand already... tats why u come here to post every evening to "share" about ur experiences... its ok lah... i understand how u feel... sometimes i'm bored talking to Thai all the time too... i also enjoy tcss early in the morning during office hour here...

Its ok to share ur experiences... i love reading others experiences leh.. i never said anything or commended about ur previous posts did i? Only after U quoted me several times and commended something differently from my views... see lah? Now we have to tear both our faces down already... haha

Ok, I apologise calling u a dog.. that was uncall for... sorry!

But seriously speaking lah.. i do look down on u lah... i initiated to meet u because i was curious about u when i read ur story here. I tot u must be damn good looking or sweet talker or something shak shak lah... i even invited my another s'porean expat to come along with me leh.. as if we meeting legend... really taken by surprised when I saw ur looks lah.. normal leh, i think...

Then at first I also tot u si bei shak can have some WL support u... support, as in... really pay for EVERYTHING, and u collect $ and enjoy life (i think alot of ppl here also have this kinda impression of u)... but tat time u told me u pay for taxi and drying up ur savings to stay here leh... oh, maybe now after ur savings all dried, she paying for u?

But actually this is nothing lah. What I look down most is when u told me ur story about u and ur gf.... u said u pity her and when u first met her, advised her to quit.... ok, this i respect leh... i asked about whether u really sure if ur gf don't sleep with customers... u say u sure... then u added, "but now i wish she does leh" ... wtf? U recently replied ur reason for this is because u don't want to see her pawn her golds and valuables.. wat a load of crap leh!!!!! U rather ur gf to sell her body than her pawning her valuables?!!!! And if she's really paying for ur staying here, u rather her sell her body than her to pawn her valuables to support u staying here?

For all i know, maybe u want her to sleep with other customers so u'll feel better when u sleep with other Thai women here leh...

What a joker leh.. nuff said lah.... PM me ur Thai mobile number again, and we have a good talk face to face lah... i tried calling u twice but u didn't pick up ur phone jus now... u lost ur Thai mobile too? I don't normally go town on weekdays but i'll do it for u lah... what u want to prove u tell me in my face lor...

Have a good weekend...

Glad u understand how i feel,at some point of time,u thought i was constantly going for commercial sex all my time in bkk.Now i glad u see the most subtle side of me.Everyone comes here to waste time anyway.But at times can be enriching to read some of the better posts here by senior samsters with many experiences b4.Though some may be inaccurate at some point of time.Different cases,different analysis.

whether u have commented on my previous posts or not,i do not know lah.U should know urself better.I do not like to go back and read the long threads.I only have sufficient time to update myself what is going on as for today.Everyone here is sharing their points of views or opinions in this forum.Individuals will always share their perspectives in regard to all cases.Personally i do not feel or think i tear down my face or what.I do not know about u then.I seen even more fierce and more constructive debates over certain issues in this forum.Very quite unlike the one u and i are sharing.

No need to apologise for what u had done.I never regarded anything really serious about peoples' comments here.U can call anyone with whatever names u want.Frankly it's not affecting me.JUst makes me wonder... :rolleyes:

As for whether u look down on me or look up on me,well again its entirely ur own opinion.I am not going to get really bothered whether this forum,having thousands of bros here,each and everyone of them must like me,favour my posts and worship me.Even thaksin did so many things and said many things that dismayed many people in thailand.But does he really go bothered about all that??If like that I think he really naive loh.He called those workers for the new airport as "coolies".They are unhappy and voiced out.Is he going to write into the press and offer a formal written apology for the workers??Nah i dun think so.So there is no need actually to name someone a "dog" and then say sorry lah.

U want think my looks normal,ok loh.U want think u are more handsome than me..also can!!as long as u are happy,why bothers??Correct??hehe...U said already mah,the above mentioned "stunts" can be achievable by anyone who stayed bkk long enuff,so why do i need a handsome face,sweet talker??Now who is contradicting his posts? No need to post here say i look normal lah,nothing fastastic lah.By doing that shows how shallow ur posts seems.I do have utmost respect in regards to SC's posts.His posts are very constructive and yet debatable.U post like that,then u want me to counter u say what??that u also not very good looking mehz??machiam kids arguing over petty issues lah.U want can discuss about [tiraks,piichais,WLs as well as other pertaining issues].Or u want to have competition and go make survey who attracts more WLs huh??or perhaps u are more "liked" by decent girls.Since u have a decent gf,not a WL.ok lah,u are more yandao than me okies??i just a lowly piichai which neither looks or charm.Singrakthai could definitely do better than me in terms of anythin.

Aey u met up me May or June,I just came bkk one month hor.Now its been almost 6months.I never gave the impression that I am very shak.Only perhaps u and a handful of bros here think so.I said already,she paid for my transport,food and lodging.And do give me allowances hor,cos she assume i do not have a penny at all.allowances hor,not of thousands of baht hor.U urself protrayed me until i so shak,what can i do??U must be not reading my posts carefully.I said already my money is only for me to go for drinks if i want to,not sharing with her.If not already scenario not same already.Get what i mean.Same when u are married,u give money to ur wife,but have some extra cash to boink in geylang.Unless u go ask ur wife,can withdraw $40 from joint acc so u can go boink meh??

U know why nowadays when i met up with samsters,when ppl ask me abt whether my girl go with customers,i say yes cos i cant be bothered to spend 3hrs of my meeting explaining my story.I do not owe my living to that guy.Why should i be bothered with his opinions??I said she do not go with customers,I do wish she go because u have no idea since u are not living with us.How many thai gold she can sell??u think her father opens jewellery shop huh??she has 10"baht" thai gold worth ard 80k baht.though nowadays gold fetch higher.Sell finish gold and then sell car and house huh??And then how??cannot finish meh??I wonder what is going on in ur head leh.Selling is not a solution mah.That why i said sometimes i WISH she go with customers.

Ur statements are really darn funny leh.u said,
"For all i know, maybe u want her to sleep with other customers so u'll feel better when u sleep with other Thai women here leh"

Like that means those cheongsters who have wives,at times when they feel guilty when they have flings in geylang or bkk,then they also want their wives or dun mind them sleepin ard.I guess ur gf in going to have a hard time loh.

I still have the same thai hp no,I lost my m1 hp no in spore.Please kindly read carefully hor.I personally do not have anything to speak with u in person.I would not be bothered to use my thai baht to call u.Even when i called bro u know who in bkk,he always calls me back.I do not use my baht from my gf to talk senseless issues on the phone.That would even make MORE people look down on me using gf's money to talk on the phone over stupid issues.U do not like me its ur own business.There is nothing to proof on my part.I do see u trying to proof something by posting such posts with defaming issues.Well u do not see me calling u "dog",cheapo and look down and such rite??

Perhaps u are so free,kindly carried out ur operation to proof that my girl goes with customers loh.No need tell me when u go down,just when u are done,leave me a sms or call me when u walk out with her.U could even jio ur friends to help u,in case u scared u are not up to standard to fulfil the operation.Fine with me.And instead of calling me names here,why dun u pm me ur thai bank acc so that i can transfer to u??thanks.U are dragging the issue.Its not me hor.

singrakthai
02-10-2005, 09:50 PM
If one really wu sim, put a pm, ask for number, call back immediate. Pia cab go down and return double lor.
*But from start until now, I also never see Singrakthai ask from u a single cent.
Maybe u are just as paranoid as me
SC
I did PM him my bank acc no. after he asked me to... that was yesterday or 2 days ago I think... :D
I think he got ghost inside him leh... I never expected him to repay me back... so little $! I take highway go town will already cost me 100baht! For some reasons, he posted in other threads to remind me he still owe me drinks... I never even bother to aknowledged... then when I got pissed off by him for using the word "cheap" on me, I talked about the drinks thing.. then he say he knew i'll somehow bring up the drinks thing ... then tried to make it like i'm very petty about it... :rolleyes: boey tahan...
See how defensive he is by typing long stories to explain himself.... hehehe.. quite entertaining actually.. to me... hehehe

singrakthai
02-10-2005, 09:54 PM
WOW! As soon as I finished my above post, I saw 1 LOOOONG post!!! I guess he was busy replying to me to pick up my mobile..... :D Is it more tiring to talk on phone or type long post? I wonder........ hehehe

Sorry guys, should I settle this with him privately or continue to post in the open? U guys enjoy? Great entertaining stuffs? :)

Jun|ch|
02-10-2005, 10:04 PM
I did PM him my bank acc no. after he asked me to... that was yesterday or 2 days ago I think...
I think he got ghost inside him leh... I never expected him to repay me back... so little $! I take highway go town will already cost me 100baht! For some reasons, he posted in other threads to remind me he still owe me drinks... I never even bother to aknowledged... then when I got pissed off by him for using the word "cheap" on me, I talked about the drinks thing.. then u say he knew i'll somehow bring up the drinks thing ... then tried to make it like i'm very petty about it... boey tahan...
See how defensive he is by typing long stories to explain himself.... hehehe.. quite entertaining actually.. to me... hehehe

u pmed me yesterday.Hmm say what u want lah.I wanted to return the $$ because i do not want to owe u anything in case u start whimpering about the issue."That time duno Jun|ch| say want to return until now still no news leh." I do not want to see such headlines hor. :D hahaa...then who is the one who pmed me today say dun mind to go down today and get it from me huh??U urself already said so far already.Yet even more further for me since i stayed outside bkk.U urself have ghost lah.I already changed the word to inexpensive liao.U still harpering on the issue "cheap".Get a life man.Are u going to get pissed with everyone's comments here??Like that u will not be enjoying the benefits of the forum loh.Hey at least i trying to explain stuffs which u said were unworthy of.U leh,onli likes to talk senseless things instead of discussing my posts.Everytime i post something,u never answer one.Change topics and talk something else.Entertaining lah of cos cos i reasoning whereas u are BICKERING mah...different mah.

Jun|ch|
02-10-2005, 10:07 PM
WOW! As soon as I finished my above post, I saw 1 LOOOONG post!!! I guess he was busy replying to me to pick up my mobile..... Is it more tiring to talk on phone or type long post? I wonder........ hehehe

Sorry guys, should I settle this with him privately or continue to post in the open? U guys enjoy? Great entertaining stuffs?

If u are really interested in discussing something,can go to my previous thread.The link below.We should not be "BICKERING" like old grandmothers buying fish at markets.

I am now at my place Chedi.I never bring my hp go out anyway.As i said why bother talking to u in person when u cant even answer my posts??I would not want to pick up and listen u call me names hor...so unrefined... :D

siamcutey
02-10-2005, 10:08 PM
Sorry guys, should I settle this with him privately or continue to post in the open? U guys enjoy? Great entertaining stuffs?

Up to you all. Got post, I read. No post, I pcc.. :D

hahaha
SC

singrakthai
02-10-2005, 10:08 PM
u pmed me yesterday.Hmm say what u want lah.I wanted to return the $$ because i do not want to owe u anything in case u start whimpering about the issue."That time duno Jun|ch| say want to return until now still no news leh." I do not want to see such headlines hor. hahaa...then who is the one who pmed me today say dun mind to go down today and get it from me huh??U urself already said so far already.Yet even more further for me since i stayed outside bkk..
hello? hello? calling Mr JunChi.. pls pick up ur mobile~ :rolleyes:

Jun|ch|
02-10-2005, 10:09 PM
Give the threadstarter some space then...when u feel like answering my questions then go here and post loh... :D

http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=34041

singrakthai
02-10-2005, 10:10 PM
Duh... now u didn't bring out mobile... duh .. now u don't wanna talk to me... duh ... u rather we continue to post here....duh... :rolleyes:

who's the one wanting to bicker here? I rather bicker in ur face leh... hehehe

singrakthai
02-10-2005, 10:12 PM
Give the threadstarter some space then...when u feel like answering my questions then go here and post loh... :D

http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=34041

? Huh? What questions? That one ur pathetic beginning story leh....

Since I free now, please put ur questions in point forms so I can answer short and simple. Thanks. :D

singrakthai
02-10-2005, 10:13 PM
Up to you all. Got post, I read. No post, I pcc..
SC

Too much PCC no good.... hands will grow hair.... :D I guess typing long posts here can prevent that.... hehehe

singrakthai
02-10-2005, 10:17 PM

Hey, threadstarter... pai say lah.... but since no one posting any tactics and schemes to sian cat40 Thai WL anyway, can we highjack ur thread alittle? I think alot of ppl more interested to see the bickering between me and JunChi leh.. hehehe

Don't like that.. next time I buy u drinks... I promise I won't bring it up! :D

Jun|ch|
02-10-2005, 10:17 PM
? Huh? What questions? That one ur pathetic beginning story leh....

Since I free now, please put ur questions in point forms so I can answer short and simple. Thanks. :D

nvm mah,still same tirak...so got links...u answer my previous LONG posts loh...so lazy...

Jun|ch|
02-10-2005, 10:23 PM
seriously i do not see the need to meet up loh,not that all bros here see differences and meet up at geylang meh??Not that i afraid to meet up,but i really rather spent the time on gamings,or watch madagascar i bought yesterday.Still got no chance to watch yet.can u pm me ur bank acc so that i can get it done perhaps by tomorrow??thanks

siamcutey
02-10-2005, 10:24 PM
Too much PCC no good.... hands will grow hair.... :D I guess typing long posts here can prevent that.... hehehe

No wonder I see those males with hairy hands must be PCC a lot. Same for girls. I think I should PCC more cos not mch hair on my hands

hahaha
SC

Jun|ch|
02-10-2005, 10:25 PM
Hey, threadstarter... pai say lah.... but since no one posting any tactics and schemes to sian cat40 Thai WL anyway, can we highjack ur thread alittle? I think alot of ppl more interested to see the bickering between me and JunChi leh.. hehehe

Don't like that.. next time I buy u drinks... I promise I won't bring it up! :D

U enjoy hor,not me hor...I am tired posting so much and all i see is u talking irrelevant stuff leh.Ur composition failed lah...out of topic...questions asked u give TCSS answers. :D

Jun|ch|
02-10-2005, 10:35 PM
... then when I got pissed off by him for using the word "cheap" on me, I talked about the drinks thing.. then he say he knew i'll somehow bring up the drinks thing ... then tried to make it like i'm very petty about it... :rolleyes: boey tahan...

haha u get pissed off by that,then u bring it up first hor.And then i merely state my hunch that i think u do likewise.So who is being petty bringing it up??For others to judge lah...no need to say again and again :D

siamcutey
02-10-2005, 10:39 PM
haha u get pissed off by that,then u bring it up first hor.And then i merely state my hunch that i think u do likewise.So who is being petty bringing it up??For others to judge lah...no need to say again and again

Ok lar. You say so much liao, and ur intention is to pay for the drinks right? SRT also speak so much liao and don't mind accept your money. So any immediate action boh?

Like asking for his bank num or going down to his place and return him money.

Or just want to talk non-stop on internet? :D

SC

singrakthai
02-10-2005, 10:43 PM
Ok lar. You say so much liao, and ur intention is to pay for the drinks right? SRT also speak so much liao and don't mind accept your money. So any immediate action boh?
Or just want to talk non-stop on internet?
SC

He jus PM me lah.. insisted on my Thai Bank acc... I so touched by his sincerity, I insisted on meeting him leh! I invited him go to his favourite internet cafe, he can buy me drinks, then he can point out the questions he wanted me to answer, so I can answer him on the spot... cos I feel my english not very good and often mislead people.... I think face to face can clear misunderstanding better... right? :)

singrakthai
02-10-2005, 10:45 PM
:o so embarrassing... someone jus "up" my pts for "exposing" RunChi.... see lah?!!!!! Why must tear faces untill like this?!!! I so pai say.....

siamcutey
02-10-2005, 10:46 PM
He jus PM me lah.. insisted on my Thai Bank acc... I so touched by his sincerity, I insisted on meeting him leh! I invited him go to his favourite internet cafe, he can buy me drinks, then he can point out the questions he wanted me to answer, so I can answer him on the spot... cos I feel my english not very good and often mislead people.... I think face to face can clear misunderstanding better... right? :)

Ok lor, then you give him ur thai bank acc lor.

Ur english no good, talk thai with him lar. I thought he say his thai good and khon thais always think he is not foreigner but phuut chart meung khon thai.

kekeke
SC

Jun|ch|
02-10-2005, 10:48 PM

Or just want to talk non-stop on internet? :D

SC

Good friends hor,game on huh??sorry lah,i paying for internet here lehz...not like in spore free unlimited broadband services..u think i enjoy TCSS meh...he himself sent me pm and blah blah blah.by the way kindly continue it at my thread b4 at internation reports k??

siamcutey
02-10-2005, 10:53 PM
Good friends hor,game on huh??sorry lah,i paying for internet here lehz...not like in spore free unlimited broadband services..u think i enjoy TCSS meh...he himself sent me pm and blah blah blah.by the way kindly continue it at my thread b4 at internation reports k??

If you think singapore good then come back lor. Good also u say, bad also u say. give and take lah

SC

Jun|ch|
02-10-2005, 10:53 PM

Ur english no good, talk thai with him lar. I thought he say his thai good and khon thais always think he is not foreigner but phuut chart meung khon thai.

kekeke
SC

Now i know i am conversing with two really bo liao persons.I guess both of u are older than me but behaving like kids hor.sorry hor my phasa thai not as good as Singrakthai hor,stop being a lamer lah....hahaa..though i did says i speak thai accent well,unlike those farangs.and i am mistaken as a thai always.Even when i go order food,and i was going out for nana yesterday,a khon thai puchai in his early 20s going thai discos at nearby came talk to me in thai,tot i was thai.I told him i am from spore.

singrakthai
02-10-2005, 10:54 PM
kekeke
SC
ya lor, I tot can practise thai with him wat... so must meet face to face wat.... :D
U think I should jus give him? Ok lah, u senior.. i respect seniors wan... will PM him then... but really sincere in wanting to meet him again.... :o

Bangkok Master
02-10-2005, 10:55 PM
seriously i do not see the need to meet up loh,not that all bros here see differences and meet up at geylang meh??Not that i afraid to meet up.

Forget abt the issue lah, it's just a case of minor misunderstanding so no point quarreling over it.

Frankly speaking, no point commenting like that because ACTIONS SPEAKS LOUDER THAN WORDS............UNDERSTAND?

Just some words of advice:
If you are not afraid, you would not had avoid your main problem until now, remember what you told me 6 months ago? Be a real man and face the reality, no point talking cock and blame the whole world instead of yourself.

singrakthai
02-10-2005, 10:59 PM
Forget abt the issue lah, it's just a case of minor misunderstanding so no point quarreling over it.

Frankly speaking, no point commenting like that because ACTIONS SPEAKS LOUDER THAN WORDS............UNDERSTAND?

If you are not afraid, you would not had avoid your main problem until now, remember what you told me 6 months ago? Be a real man and face the reality, no point talking cock and blame the whole world instead of yourself.

bro Bkkmaster, u no need come into the picture leh... he already saying SC and I gang up to chak him already.....
:p

siamcutey
02-10-2005, 10:59 PM
Now i know i am conversing with two really bo liao persons.I guess both of u are older than me but behaving like kids hor.sorry hor my phasa thai not as good as Singrakthai hor,stop being a lamer lah....hahaa..though i did says i speak thai accent well,unlike those farangs.and i am mistaken as a thai always.Even when i go order food,and i was going out for nana yesterday,a khon thai puchai in his early 20s going thai discos at nearby came talk to me in thai,tot i was thai.I told him i am from spore.

He talked to you in thai, because he don't know how to speak angkrit, not because you look like one. He say like that to make you feel shiok, and indeed u felt shiok in a way. :p

I bo liao act like kids? Good mah. Always stay young at heart.

hahaha
SC

siamcutey
02-10-2005, 11:02 PM
bro Bkkmaster, u no need come into the picture leh... he already saying SC and I gang up to chak him already.....
:p

Eh, when you get back ur money, next time must blanjah me one drink. :p

hahaha
SC

Jun|ch|
02-10-2005, 11:04 PM

that's why.I am not quarreling over it mah.He is like enjoying the session to make it seems like i cannot or not want to return the favour.I respect the discreet of pm message.U want me post what he pm me instead of giving bank acc mehz??please lah,u trying to be kiddo here with all that pms and posts,i am not least offended just find that a guy mid 30s behaving like tat seems weird.

I have not been avoiding my problem leh...bro why u always turn up onli to give advice but when i quote u inside my posts,u never come one huh??I forget u and Sinrakthai are good friends hor,hehe...Things like those seafood stuff lah,i never gave my gf money,my gf able to fend for herself due to previous background and the kind uni girl help out.I have already informed my friend in spore to arrange for a job for my gf when i go back spore.I also agreed to go back spore this thursday.But u never see my posts meh indicating my gf wants me to go extend my visa again??u want me to start another quarrel with her meh??u know she is very stubborn one.I not blaming the world for anything did it??Its singrakthai mistaken the issue and come post all that.

Jun|ch|
02-10-2005, 11:14 PM
He talked to you in thai, because he don't know how to speak angkrit, not because you look like one. He say like that to make you feel shiok, and indeed u felt shiok in a way. :p

I bo liao act like kids? Good mah. Always stay young at heart.

hahaha
SC

bro,eating at macdonalds the cashiers there speak english lehz,if not how to recieve orders from those farangs,indians,and races.??The girl herself say huh u not khon thai hor??cos i make my order in English,"one machicken set and chocolate sundae.Get it??And i told her i not thai and phasa thai dai nit noi.

as for that guy,since he knows he can speak english,what the fuck he nothing to do come talk to me for what??i am rather far away from him at that point of time.He tot i am thai and staying there so come talk to me.I did not know thai people so bo liao duno speak english and come act smart by making a fool of himself.I see his face like blur when i told him i not thai and he fumbles to explain that he tot i look like thai using hand language.I never said i look like thai.I said ppl ard in bkk think and says i look like thai.I never will want to look like a khon thai puchai.

singrakthai
02-10-2005, 11:15 PM
i am not least offended just find that a guy mid 30s behaving like tat seems weird.

now u insulted me again... i've not reached 30 ok?!!! I tot u were in ur 30s too... :rolleyes:

siamcutey
02-10-2005, 11:18 PM
now u insulted me again... i've not reached 30 ok?!!! I tot u were in ur 30s too... :rolleyes:

I come in later. Tonnii Pai Duu TV

hahaha
SC

Jun|ch|
02-10-2005, 11:20 PM

haha i stated in my posts many times i am mid 20s...guess u are not reading my posts again. I tot u were in ur 30s....that was a compliment.Being said that u are matured in ur thinking,more resilent in ur thinking.As well as ur actions.

Jun|ch|
02-10-2005, 11:23 PM
I come in later. Tonnii Pai Duu TV

hahaha
SC

Raining now,trapped in cafe...cannot go home watch Madagascar!~ By the way bros,has Final fantasy 7 Advent Children movie hit spore yet??I still gina lah in my head,no offence...love the graphics from Squaresoft.Going to play some online games.

Cyberspace Nerd
02-10-2005, 11:30 PM
KNN dont turn this thread into a "Who is the Ultimate CHEAPO" thread leh?? :rolleyes:

singrakthai
02-10-2005, 11:31 PM
Eh, when you get back ur money, next time must blanjah me one drink.
SC
haha u not scare i later ask u to pay me back ah? haha Ok lah... u watch tv, i also go watch tv... :p

Jun|ch|
03-10-2005, 12:02 AM
:o so embarrassing... someone jus "up" my pts for "exposing" RunChi.... see lah?!!!!! Why must tear faces untill like this?!!! I so pai say.....

haha say what u want..like that also must post here,i was only 15rep points since i joined 2003.I did not know about the rep points until this month.I also got 40points up and down here and there for this month.Participating in forum does get points i suppose since i nvr post last time.Then most of my points gained were thru this few threads.I also never bring it up say because of the topics.Points do not make or show someone here who is more refined or better.Its just a part of the forum to compliment it with more functions and entertainment.Since u like ur pts up,i try to up u tomorrow since i have to return the favour for someone who up me today too. Mine pts comes in little points as in 2points and maybe 3points...not like u jump from 61 to 68...7points...of cos i cant win u lah...:)

and SC was saying why double post what was in pm and post here.bro singrakthai does so leh...i was merely afraid that the server hang and the msg did not get thru pm that's why i posted in the thread.Everything u say lah...

Bangkok Master
03-10-2005, 12:12 AM
Things like those seafood stuff lah,i never gave my gf money,my gf able to fend for herself due to previous background and the kind uni girl help out.I have already informed my friend in spore to arrange for a job for my gf when i go back spore.I also agreed to go back spore this thursday.But u never see my posts meh indicating my gf wants me to go extend my visa again??u want me to start another quarrel with her meh??u know she is very stubborn one.I not blaming the world for anything did it??Its singrakthai mistaken the issue and come post all that.

I'm not quoting these things, remember you mentioned to me that you want to test your gf whether is she real to u? Or is she going after your money or love. But I think u went way too far and ended up enjoying your life as a piichai. That's the thing that I'm trying to put through if you really love her even she's stubborn, u can also find your way back to Sg. If there's a will there's a way unless u just can't be bothered.

I assumed that your love for your gf had gone stale if not where did the determination and courage gone to when I met u 6 monts back? I know that I'm in no position to criticize u but I just hope that you honour the promise to her commitment that she had shown to u.

Jun|ch|
03-10-2005, 12:24 AM
I'm not quoting these things, remember you mentioned to me that you want to test your gf whether is she real to u? Or is she going after your money or love. But I think u went way too far and ended up enjoying your life as a piichai. That's the thing that I'm trying to put through if you really love her even she's stubborn, u can also find your way back to Sg. If there's a will there's a way unless u just can't be bothered.

I assumed that your love for your gf had gone stale if not where did the determination and courage gone to when I met u 6 monts back? I know that I'm in no position to criticize u but I just hope that you honour the promise to her commitment that she had shown to u.

Yeap,initially tat was my plan and many here were unaware thats why they tot i chose to be one.I admit 6months had been a long time already and she had proven far more than i ever hoped for.But are u aware i am making arrangements for her to come with me to spore as well??such arrangements are made lately this month when she suggested coming to spore to work.As u know she does have educational backgrounds b4.And i had a friend who works for a agency to help foreign workers to find a job with resume.I waiting for her to get back to me.Just for other bros info,not work in macdonalds and such hor.I already have booked my tiger airways tickets for everytime my visa ends.but at the end of the day she would bring it up that she not want me to go.I say ok last time okies...next month i go back and prepare everything.Then this month she will come again and give the 2kbaht.Just like today b4 she goes to work.I trying to avoid any conflicts like b4 when i fly to and fro from spore.I already had told her my plans and i need to go back spore since i been away so long.My m1 lost hp line also need my presence in spore.Stupid m1 needs me to be there to get back my lost line.Talk about customer service.

It's true at some point of time my love for her is not as strong as b4,reason being she still likes to throw tantrums at me irregardless fact or fictional.I tried reasoning with her but in the end i still have to give in.If not she will do something stupid like cutting herself at one time.I do hope i can honour my word and get back to my life in spore,though staying idle in easy,but 6months is way too long to slack in bkk...i do appreciate ur kind tots and advise as u are one of the few who really knows my story.

Jun|ch|
03-10-2005, 12:28 AM
I'm not quoting these things, remember you mentioned to me that you want to test your gf whether is she real to u? Or is she going after your money or love.

I was referring to those that i mentioned in my posts.I was just hoping that u could vouch for those that i mentioned.That I am not just bragging about those things.U urself know about those incidents,not frm my mouth but from my girls mouth.And at that time,i could hardly make out what both of u talking since i have yet to learn to speak thai.U only came forward saying that Actions need to be done and in some way sided singrakthai.From my point of view lah..hehee...Just when i need verification from a neutral party u nvr come mah.

Jun|ch|
03-10-2005, 12:36 AM
Rain finish liao...can go home liao...i "wasted" so much time here..guess i got no more money to come online in future liao... :D I can onli afford once in a while.I rather saved it for drinks.

bro Singrakthai : stop calling me names in pm and all that lah,no need to get so annoyed one mah.I do not see ST1099 and SC meeting up or other loggerheads meeting up to resolve their differences one.This is a forum and bound to have differences one.Like that I think SC everyday have to meet up with all those different nicks who come here and blah/.Anyway i have nothing against u but u have "cheapo" and "dog" and many more against me in ur pm to me.I never call u names hor.Ok lah i kinda of scared i pick up ur calls and listen u scold me in thai.Mai kow jai lah.

U do not need me to post the pms here rite.So how refined u are,and trying to be funny in pm and yet acting like u are gentleman here.Say sorry here and there.At least when i was reasoning with SC,he did not resort to calling me names.That's what i called a refined speaker.

lestat_666
03-10-2005, 12:43 AM
Ok, besides refined oratorical skills, I think its time we go back to refined sianing techniques if you please :D

naemlo
03-10-2005, 01:04 AM
And i had a friend who works for a agency to help foreign workers to find a job with resume.

This is interesting, can PM me the lobang??? :)

siamcutey
03-10-2005, 01:05 AM

I especially like this quote of yours. Though many see me as a WL-hater, but I only dislike people who use the heart to con others. :D

SC

Yomun aka Vin
03-10-2005, 01:46 AM
Ok, besides refined oratorical skills, I think its time we go back to refined sianing techniques if you please :D

Bro, becareful. Instead of sianing them, wait you kena sian. :eek:

UltimateTirak
03-10-2005, 01:55 AM
hmm,fucking joke indeed huh??then perhaps u can tell me which part is funny??

KNN the joke is u posting this kind of thing openly.

Uncle Andrew
03-10-2005, 02:55 AM
Bro, becareful. Instead of sianing them, wait you kena sian. :eek:

so how? still wanna play? want to show hand?

LOSF
03-10-2005, 04:30 AM
up me lei, very troublesome to moderate eveyrtime i post lei.

;)

suteerak1099
03-10-2005, 08:27 AM
considering that youve got quite a tight budget where it comes to sianing the WL. you might want to consider the following:
- pick 相思豆 in your free time
- fold lucky stars outta straws
- origami paper cranes
- hand made greeting cards
- home made audio CDs
- home made karaoke CDs (courtesy of uncle free)
- self made look-joop desserts

notice suggestions largely more errand orientated, instead of pouring out riches and gold. simply because your pockets got limitations. apart from those, you might want to consider conversion to full-time errand boy.

at least you bring glory to her face, make her the talk of her house, do what none have done before(or at least, its free service where the WL normally have to pay to have food delivered to her).

nevertheless, please be reminded that your efforts likely be futile because there's always a bigger fish in the pond. reason applicable to most gals under the stars: she needs a man with better financial stability, 1 with better prospects of being her breadwinner - in that she (with little or no education/skills) can eventually lead a normal life as a commoner.

DNAT
03-10-2005, 10:32 AM
ya lor, I tot can practise thai with him wat... so must meet face to face wat.... :D

Oei .. chan rak con ... waahahaha :D

siamcutey
03-10-2005, 01:21 PM
considering that youve got quite a tight budget where it comes to sianing the WL. you might want to consider the following:
- origami paper cranes
- home made audio CDs
- self made look-joop desserts

notice suggestions largely more errand orientated, instead of pouring out riches and gold. simply because your pockets got limitations. apart from those, you might want to consider conversion to full-time errand boy.

at least you bring glory to her face, make her the talk of her house, do what none have done before(or at least, its free service where the WL normally have to pay to have food delivered to her).

Or do guard duty for the house after closing hours. This could also be a good preparation for lestat as he has not done NS yet.

Yah, 1 more present.
Everytime you PCC, you keep your sperm in a bottle. Once collected 1 bottle full, pass to your tirak. Then tell her everytime you have urge, you pcc all the contents into bottle. So that you will stay faithful to her. She see liao sure happy.

hahaha
SC

suteerak1099
03-10-2005, 05:12 PM
Or do guard duty for the house after closing hours. This could also be a good preparation for lestat as he has not done NS yet.

Yah, 1 more present.
Everytime you PCC, you keep your sperm in a bottle. Once collected 1 bottle full, pass to your tirak. Then tell her everytime you have urge, you pcc all the contents into bottle. So that you will stay faithful to her. She see liao sure happy.

hahaha
SC wakao... do guard duty again? u enjoy asking ppl do guard duty leh. sigh, i think he sign on as runner at the hse is much better. he'd get paid to see her daily, get paid to give her wake up call daily, paid to wish her gd night daily, paid to escort her go see doctor when sick, paid to escort her go kelantan check up monthly(take the chance to go gai gai together), paid to buy food for her daily, paid to do laundry for her... etc.

the PCC idea seems interesting. maybe he can use the medication organizer instead of bottle, so can show her the daily "dosage" he's been dispensing, in moments when he never had the $ to visit her.

seeing that he gave up his future for her, its the ultimate level for him to demonstrate his love complete. and storing away the semen he dispenses daily... she'd be convinced that he's definately the 1

peterfish
03-10-2005, 06:12 PM
- origami paper cranes
- home made audio CDs
- self made look-joop desserts.
OMG! We are talking about a WL here. Not a Sec or JC school gal. Your these ideas are damn childish, man.

notice suggestions largely more errand orientated, instead of pouring out riches and gold. simply because your pockets got limitations. apart from those, you might want to consider conversion to full-time errand boy. .

I understand that MacDonald, TNT, DHL, KFC, Pizza Hut and FedEx are always on the outlook for new blood to join their depatch. Instead of wasting his time on the WL, why don't you ask him to join all these companies and earn some money?

at least you bring glory to her face, make her the talk of her house, do what none have done before(or at least, its free service where the WL normally have to pay to have food delivered to her)..

In fact, the WL will be laughed at the other WLs for wasting her time on such a venture that cannot bring her finanicial gains. She will be the laughing stock rather than the pride. If the WLs want food, the coffeeshops along GL do provide delivery to the CAT 40 houses. No more for that poor boy to neglect his A-level studies so that he can bring tingkat to the WL. It is a poor usage of precious human resources.

nevertheless, please be reminded that your efforts likely be futile because there's always a bigger fish in the pond. reason applicable to most gals under the stars: she needs a man with better financial stability, 1 with better prospects of being her breadwinner - in that she (with little or no education/skills) can eventually lead a normal life as a commoner.
That is the only sensible statement in a otherwise BL post.

Yomun aka Vin
03-10-2005, 06:20 PM
so how? still wanna play? want to show hand?

Play what? what show hand?? :confused:

suteerak1099
03-10-2005, 07:06 PM
OMG! We are talking about a WL here. Not a Sec or JC school gal. Your these ideas are damn childish, man. no choice, our bro here JC boy, with JC allowance budget wanna try his hands at tirakship. at 1 glance, regardless if its true love or infatuation, he's clueless about his statements of accounts in the months to come. apart from ideas for him to make her feel like a schoolgirl being wooed by a fellow schoolboy... really cant think of any better ideas.

...Instead of wasting his time on the WL, why don't you ask him to join all these companies and earn some money? he's schooling and probably has CCAs in his curriculum, gotta make time to bonk+bring her go gai gai... should he take up despatch jobs, i wonder how can he cope juggling the platters on his hands. unless he suddenly strike toto jackpot, i really cant make out how he's gonna handle/sustain the relationship... based on his mere 3 figure allowance (not to forget its his folks hard earned $)

In fact, the WL will be laughed at the other WLs for wasting her time on such a venture that cannot bring her finanicial gains. She will be the laughing stock rather than the pride. If the WLs want food, the coffeeshops along GL do provide delivery to the CAT 40 houses.... which is precisely why we're all advising him against it. i guess this poor chap just helps to better illustrate my earlier scenario posting of a " cashpoor NSF"... except now its a "cashpoor JC boi".

needless to say, like many of us, from birth we owe the govt 2yrs(or more) of our precious youth/time, and eventually setting us back in society by perhaps twice or more of the time served. his attempt at this moment in time.... i'd say is just quite untimely

Uncle Andrew
03-10-2005, 08:54 PM
Play what? what show hand?? :confused:

don't feign ignorance and act blur. i give all samsters a 4D number to buy this wednesday. first no. is nine.

XXXX9XXX

LOSF
04-10-2005, 02:00 AM
just dun let this relationship runs into your army life..

you will suffer like crazy.
you will be force to report sick at times and may even awol at ur own risk.

not only having to do guard duty in ur camp, u r also required to report to geylang every saturday, and waking up at wee hrs to report to your wl gf.

booking in and signing extra will make you crazy especially if its on a sat or u have quarreled with your gf.

and there is alot more to be fill in, even sg gfs run when bfs in ns.. wat abt wls?

u know why i know?
becos limpeh now serving my fucking ns.
and i going to get mad soon.

Cyberspace Nerd
04-10-2005, 11:26 AM
don't feign ignorance and act blur. i give all samsters a 4D number to buy this wednesday. first no. is nine.

XXXX9XXX

Quick , quick!
waiting for your next number. :D

Uncle Andrew
04-10-2005, 12:11 PM

XXXX9XXX

hope everyone huat this Wednesday. if never strike. don't blame me hor. :)

XXXX9948

suteerak1099
04-10-2005, 02:15 PM
hope everyone huat this Wednesday. if never strike. don't blame me hor. :)

XXXX9948
wakao!!! now adays got 4D inspirations on SBF?? shocking lah, for a moment i tot now SBF conduct "medium" consultation services...can request for 4D number for better prospects and fortunes...

but then again, entrepreneural spirit and vigor thrives in all of us, as illustrated in the ah beng movie, they suggested there'd be a http://www.guanyinma.com sure to be a big hit.

not bad lah uncle andrew... keep up the good work... i guess if the 4D u give really open tomorrow... many who strike will come SBF 报效 you and up your pts ah!

Blacklabel
04-10-2005, 06:47 PM
i think RAINTREE must be very tired juggling between cloned nicks like YOMUN AKA VIN, CYBERSPACE NERD, ADMA'S FAMILY, who knows how many more nicks he has to offer.

looks like the movie premier is goin to start soon! :D

Jun|ch|
04-10-2005, 07:36 PM
This is interesting, can PM me the lobang??? :)

she is a close friend of mine,working at Novena Square.At the moment i cant disclose her contacts to her,until everything is workable,i will pm u the lobang.

Uncle Andrew
04-10-2005, 10:06 PM
wakao!!! now adays got 4D inspirations on SBF?? shocking lah, for a moment i tot now SBF conduct "medium" consultation services...can request for 4D number for better prospects and fortunes...

but then again, entrepreneural spirit and vigor thrives in all of us, as illustrated in the ah beng movie, they suggested there'd be a http://www.guanyinma.com sure to be a big hit.

not bad lah uncle andrew... keep up the good work... i guess if the 4D u give really open tomorrow... many who strike will come SBF 报效 you and up your pts ah!

those who want ber pisek 4D (special 4D number) can come to Toa Payoh and find me personally. PM me for my mobile no.

spotter542
05-10-2005, 12:56 AM
Got magical numbers & movie premiere of "ATTACK OF THE CLONES". :D

Net entertainment couldn't get better than this ! :)

P.S. FYI , I'm not a CLONE !!!

Uncle Andrew
05-10-2005, 01:18 AM
Got magical numbers & movie premiere of "ATTACK OF THE CLONES". :D

Net entertainment couldn't get better than this ! :)

P.S. FYI , I'm not a CLONE !!!

if you've watched Star Wars before. going after the clones is useless. must go after the mastermind. raintree aka 'poolhot' aka 'sex_maniac' aka 'Yomun aka Vin' aka 'Cyberspace Nerd' aka 'Addams Family'.

but the best is still to call Uncle Andrew himself. he'll give you info. on how to find the clone mastermind.

naemlo
05-10-2005, 01:23 AM
she is a close friend of mine,working at Novena Square.At the moment i cant disclose her contacts to her,until everything is workable,i will pm u the lobang.

Ok thanks I will be waiting...... ;)

Yomun aka Vin
05-10-2005, 01:28 AM
those who want ber pisek 4D (special 4D number) can come to Toa Payoh and find me personally. PM me for my mobile no.

Uncle, can pm me your number? I would like to know who is the clone mastermind. :cool:

Jun|ch|
05-10-2005, 09:25 PM
Ok thanks I will be waiting...... ;)

u can pm me with details of what kind of work ur "friend" wants and i try to check for u at the same time. :)

Jun|ch|
09-10-2005, 06:29 AM
I especially like this quote of yours. Though many see me as a WL-hater, but I only dislike people who use the heart to con others. :D

SC

haha luckily i am not using my heart to con my girl...

Meaning of use heart to con - failure to feel any remorse or guilt while toying with her feelings as well as many other things.Will resort to gain as much as possible thru the whole procedure.Will not give any regards whether will she feel hurt or not.As well as last but not the least spent every cent of her money on myself indulging in self entertainment and enjoyment.

I failed in all the above mentioned criteria to be categorised under using heart to con others.I guess I do not fall under that category then.I guess u would say u were not referring to me.I was also trying to imply I DO NOT belong to that category too...hahaa...some people here,just love to shout their mouth off without even to know the person in real.and the story behind it.Yet can cast so views in this forum.That's why my girl always tell me to stop waste time and [thinking it's her money i spending on internet] "her money" when i told her i dealing with people like that.Luckily i using my own money if not really tamade...hehee.. :rolleyes:

I met up with a senior samster[not in terms of laojiao in the forum but as in age and maturity wise],told him what i was doing and stuff like that,he did not think anything really bad that i was doing,just hoped that i can straighten things out and pave a better way for me and her.

siamcutey
09-10-2005, 12:35 PM
haha luckily i am not using my heart to con my girl...

I failed in all the above mentioned criteria to be categorised under using heart to con others.I guess I do not fall under that category then.I guess u would say u were not referring to me.I was also trying to imply I DO NOT belong to that category too...hahaa...some people here,just love to shout their mouth off without even to know the person in real.and the story behind it.Yet can cast so views in this forum.That's why my girl always tell me to stop waste time and [thinking it's her money i spending on internet] "her money" when i told her i dealing with people like that.Luckily i using my own money if not really tamade...hehee.. :rolleyes:

I met up with a senior samster[not in terms of laojiao in the forum but as in age and maturity wise],told him what i was doing and stuff like that,he did not think anything really bad that i was doing,just hoped that i can straighten things out and pave a better way for me and her.

Wah so sensitive ah. Never even say names, got to come out and stand up for yourself. If one thinks they not using heart to con others, means don't have lor.

Whether a person is in 20s, 30s, 40s, 50s or even in his 80s. As long as his thinking is immatured, age is just numbers and figures.

SC

Jun|ch|
09-10-2005, 10:03 PM
Wah so sensitive ah. Never even say names, got to come out and stand up for yourself. If one thinks they not using heart to con others, means don't have lor.

Whether a person is in 20s, 30s, 40s, 50s or even in his 80s. As long as his thinking is immatured, age is just numbers and figures.

SC

not sensitive at all,u know for urself what u are implying anyway.Of course i do not have to prove anything here,cos I do not need to maintain my stand here anyway.But for some here,would rather coop up here and try to be Mr know it all and "moderates" all the posts by the samsters.

yah that's what i think also,no matter how laujiao one can be in a forum,or in the commercial sex industry,one who prefers to give sound advice that needs to be heard once,not someone who keeps blabbering all day in a forum.Perhaps life for some only evolves ard this forum onli.Pitiful...hehee...Someone who dedicates so much of his time in a forum really makes me wonder how mature can one be?? :rolleyes:

siamcutey
09-10-2005, 10:11 PM
not sensitive at all,u know for urself what u are implying anyway.Of course i do not have to prove anything here,cos I do not need to maintain my stand here anyway.But for some here,would rather coop up here and try to be Mr know it all and "moderates" all the posts by the samsters.

yah that's what i think also,no matter how laujiao one can be in a forum,or in the commercial sex industry,one who prefers to give sound advice that needs to be heard once,not someone who keeps blabbering all day in a forum.Perhaps life for some only evolves ard this forum onli.Pitiful...hehee...Someone who dedicates so much of his time in a forum really makes me wonder how mature can one be?? :rolleyes:

Since u do not need to maintain ur stand, then why the need to clarify?

U full of contradictions. :D

hahaha
SC