PDA

View Full Version : What do you think a WL prefers ?

sexoholic
24-09-2005, 02:26 AM
Do you think a WL prefers

1. a 10 percent tip from a normal customer

2. 50 percent tip from a very demanding customer

3. no tips but lots of "thank you" from a normal customer

thaivisitor
24-09-2005, 02:35 AM
Put this in the "polls" section leh..... like dat can see votes mah....

sexoholic
24-09-2005, 02:37 AM
Was trying to create one. Manage to do so in the polls section,

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=43680

Thanks.

Luna
24-09-2005, 06:14 AM

I don't suggest that you say 'Thank You' after your bonk to any gal. It is better you say 'Goodbye, see you again' or 'Take Care'. If she really good, being a regular to her is already a very good reply of saying 'Thank you' to her for giving you such superb service.

redlord
24-09-2005, 09:37 AM

WL is very simple ,they pefer open her leg and pay alots of tips of nothing ,if u pay 1 time ,must pay next time ,so the best of all ,dont pay a tips cause singaporan dont used to this hibitallly.

easyeasy
24-09-2005, 09:44 AM
they prefer a 10% + 50% + lots of thanks you from a premature ejaculation customer.

venture
24-09-2005, 09:50 AM
they prefer a 10% + 50% + lots of thanks you from a premature ejaculation customer.haha,i agreed with u

TheSting
24-09-2005, 10:41 AM
they prefer a 10% + 50% + lots of thanks you from a premature ejaculation customer.

no wonder the gals always happy to see me.........

The_Hustler
24-09-2005, 03:00 PM
You seriously wanna know what the WLs prefer??

I'll be frank.

They prefer the customers DO A QUICK JOB N FUCK OFF, the sooner the better. Every horny image and moan she presents to you is nothing but sheer masquerede... Unless we're so blind not to notice it.

Oh ya, filthy tips is 100% preference.

Lies & Filth,
The Hustler

suteerak1099
24-09-2005, 03:35 PM

3. no tips but lots of "thank you" from a normal customeri believe u dont really know what a WL prefers...answer is.. none of the above.

she'd definately appreciate it if she's paid and no need to spread those pearly legs. ether that, perhaps a rare thing - 1 who's skilled and managed to sextisfy her and so she willingly pays the guy to rtf...

tips?? i believe she'd be giving blood offering to the gods, if she finds the man who redeems her or buy out all her slots for the day/week/month

Sorin^^
24-09-2005, 10:47 PM
Wahaha, Redeem the WL? Bring them ashore?

Come to tink of it...maybe a question asked b4...r some of the WLs forced to do so? Many of the WLs are so chio, yet they wana be in this trade...though me one of the guys who bonk them...haiz

Is it relli money or something else?

True, that its relli fake moanings and orgasms...of cose they want us to get out of the room asap as we go in haha. Its quite jialat for them...as they have to face all kinds of customers.

siamcutey
25-09-2005, 02:32 AM
A prostitute prefers a customer who pays many sessions, don't bonk, after session says thank you plus give tips.

THIS IS THE DREAM CUSTOMER EVERY PROSTITUTE WANTS

SC

Sorin^^
26-09-2005, 10:19 AM
if she finds the man who redeems her

Hi guys, earlier on a bro mentioned about redeeming the GL WLs. Is there a possibility or will there be anyone who will redeem them and bring them ashore? What will they be doing when they quit doing WLs? I guess they open some hair saloons. But what bout their marriage? gone?

Sorry guys, i'm just asking bout this. Just curious. Cos the difference between WLs and Singapore gals very different situation. :) And they seem quite kelian. Though they earn alot each month.

Regards

easyeasy
26-09-2005, 10:25 AM
in short they just want your money. if you can bao them and dun meet them lagi better

jon2000sg
26-09-2005, 10:52 AM
in short they just want your money. if you can bao them and dun meet them lagi better
true, they juz want money.
she'll say: "be my boyfriend"
if I say:"okay"
next she'll say:"give me $$$"
I say: "no $$$"
she'll say: "no $$$, how to be my bf, no security"

sexoholic
26-09-2005, 09:12 PM

In fact, premature ejaculation without paying tips also they like.
Money for nothing, lol :D

sexoholic
26-09-2005, 09:16 PM
i believe u dont really know what a WL prefers...answer is.. none of the above.

she'd definately appreciate it if she's paid and no need to spread those pearly legs. ether that, perhaps a rare thing - 1 who's skilled and managed to sextisfy her and so she willingly pays the guy to rtf...

tips?? i believe she'd be giving blood offering to the gods, if she finds the man who redeems her or buy out all her slots for the day/week/month

What it means is given these 3 types of customer, which would she want.
Of course no need to bonk and get all her slots booked is the best.

A man who redeems her? Whta's the point, she still needs money. :p

righteousness
26-09-2005, 09:17 PM
In fact, premature ejaculation without paying tips also they like.
Money for nothing, lol :D

Believe it or not I had this experience b4..Dunno why, shot in less than First 5 pumps :eek: She then spent the time dusting her table(In WH 12)

On the other hand there were times I did not cum.

sexoholic
26-09-2005, 09:20 PM
Believe it or not I had this experience b4..Dunno why, shot in less than First 5 pumps :eek: She then spent the time dusting her table(In WH 12)

On the other hand there were times I did not cum.

Well, its worse if she goes out of the room with you after 5 pumps. :D
OKT must be thinking this one dunno got do or not.

DNAT
27-09-2005, 02:00 PM
that's called EasyEasy Money .. :D
this kinda money machiam money drop from the sky, i also want ! :eek:

easyeasy
28-09-2005, 11:18 AM
that's called EasyEasy Money .. :D
this kinda money machiam money drop from the sky, i also want ! :eek:

you chiak me until like that goot meh

DNAT
28-09-2005, 02:04 PM
you chiak me until like that goot meh
you angree liao kah? sorrie lor, nx time I chiak softer .. kekekeke ;)

redlord
28-09-2005, 08:05 PM
Hi guys, earlier on a bro mentioned about redeeming the GL WLs. Is there a possibility or will there be anyone who will redeem them and bring them ashore? What will they be doing when they quit doing WLs? I guess they open some hair saloons. But what bout their marriage? gone?
Sorry guys, i'm just asking bout this. Just curious. Cos the difference between WLs and Singapore gals very different situation. :) And they seem quite kelian. Though they earn alot each month.
Regards

there is possibility some one will redeem them? what not? of course i had been cheongter and see much of this matter happen .in the past there is more than now ,some small business they pay 10,20k for their favour gal to start a small shop for like saloons ,facershop .etc.....

their marriage ? they do think so far ,as long u pay them alot of their expect then they married to u. went they will go? they went be to thailand ,visit home ,stay for something ,enjoy with friends ,take a few month rest or up to a year then look for other country to go ,like Hongkong ,Japan ,Uk ,Holland ,aus ,Bahrain,usa ,france .......etc

of course the WL kelian cause u are not in regularly visitor ,over 10 years i see nothing much different ,they demand u visit more ,pay tip ...maybe buy a gift for her brithday .......

Sorin^^
28-09-2005, 11:35 PM
Yah true man bro, i not regular customer..Haha cos i cheong for 3 yrs only , each time try different gal so relli dun noe wad the WL doin. Go inside the room, i tcss wif them, but i not regular guy so not familiar wif them.

So bro u bought any expensive gift for ur fave WL? maybe when i find my fave WL, i will lah,but currently ah leong, so see how first.

Regards

joew2005
29-09-2005, 07:21 PM
U go in2 the room with her and do nothing,except talk.
When the time is up,you pay the required amt & head home 2 pcc.

courtlynette
29-09-2005, 08:36 PM
HELLO, wake up your bloody idea.......start this 'kind' of thread....

redlord
29-09-2005, 09:25 PM
Yah true man bro, i not regular customer..Haha cos i cheong for 3 yrs only , each time try different gal so relli dun noe wad the WL doin. Go inside the room, i tcss wif them, but i not regular guy so not familiar wif them.

So bro u bought any expensive gift for ur fave WL? maybe when i find my fave WL, i will lah,but currently ah leong, so see how first.

Regards

i do bought for my favour WL before ,...many years back lah, not expensive but meaningfull ,sorin go " any true love in GL" u will understand more about sadness stoies with them ,find all page and look my post ,u will understand more ....i had to saying over there ....

jon2000sg
05-10-2005, 12:30 PM
since the WL are here for the $money$,
they prefer you to give them all your $$$.

can you do it?