PDA

View Full Version : "Monthly Teen" Young Teen For The Mth (Oct) - Mid Autumn Festival 2005 VIRGIN!

Muzik
23-09-2005, 11:05 PM
Halow all...

I will try to feature every mth a young ger if possible (how young? u guess urself) :)

I got lucky on the nite of mid-autumn.
In fact veri lucky as i hooked a virgin! Read on and find out more....

We had a gathering for mid-autumn, was organised by a friend. So i went down juz to chit-chat and if possible get to know more gers. But i was prepared juz to do some moon tanning and "camp fire" if there's no gers to target.

The gathering was held at a park near my place, so i juz went in simple clothings.

There was actually a few gers quite cute... the rests are guyz...sianz... but there was this ger (one of the cute ones) accidently got some sparkle into her eye. (those mini fireworks)

I was upset... cos spoil my plan... i was talking to her and trying to get close to her and now this happen... so spoil mood. it's not serious on the eye, juz irritation and a bit red.

She kept rubbing her eyes loh and tearing... den my friend sayz better wash her eyes quick but no water around.

Den "Dang!" an ideal struck me... my hse nearby only and my family went out too... so i offered to bring her to my hse and wash her eyes...

so i hold her arm and guide her...since her eye kept irritating her, she din walk properly and accidently trip on the stone path several time and most of the time she will quickly grab or cling to whatever is near her for support... and of course... her breast would either brush pass me or press onto me loh... wah... darn shiok... but i behave like hero lidat (muz act mah) and support her to walk properly.

Reach hse liao... i din on the lights... juz guide her in the dark...and she like sort of scare of dark...and with eyes that's irritating her...she held on closer to me... so i asked her "what's wrong?"
She sayz "scare lah"
i told her "no scare lah... my hse... scare what?"
i could juz grab and hug her but muz act hero to gain her trust first...

10 mins later....

her eyes quite ok liao... not as red and she smiling...so she say she wanna join back the group (wah... sian liao)

ok loh... no choice... but when walking towards my hse door... she still grabbing to me...i was tinking "hai... last moment liao... juz enjoy as much as i can"
so i juz pull her closer say "careful aah... ur eyes juz ok... dun wan later u knock into anything and injure again"

>>> fast forward a bit bit

the gathering juz ended b4 midnight.... cos we saw policeman petroling liao... den we building "camp fire" somemore... better siam loh....

i asked her wanna go elsewhere to haf fun... she say cannot... mom will scold cos going midnight liao... so i lan lan... sian double time
i asked for her number.... she gave me but say cannot sms her... her mom will check her hp once in a while (wah liao... 2005 liao leh... still got such thing aah... maybe cos she still young lah) --- double sian

After that we juz each go hm loh... with me sian dunno how many times liao... i'm prepared not to hook any gers that nite... but this is like dangling right infront of u...but cannot makan....sian rite....

so u guyz think that's the end?

But guess what... she sms me instead... saying "hi hi hi... remember me.... i'm xxx... the silly ger that hurt the eyes..."
"wanna say thank u for helping and taking care of me"
"wanna come out?"

>>>>> Super Fast Forward (few days of hard work to bait her)

date her loh... den hook her loh... and FINALLY managed to bait her...^5

so that's how i managed to get these photos.... but no face .... and no penetration to her pussy (sianz rite... but she offered something else after i pusuaded her a few more time)

She is a virgin and refused to have sex so i cannot deflower her.... and when we naughty she juz like touch touch a bit... so i teach her how to BJ and stroke... i fingered her a bit (she hesitant at first until i told her she still virgin cos finger only)

But after she try to BJ.... i really cannot tahan... and told her i wanna put it in.... after trying the past few sessions to persuade her... she still refused.... sian.... den she say why not put elsewhere... i ask her "where else to put... u oredi BJ liao....unless ur butt meh..."
she kept quiet and turn around facing her butt to me (u will see in later photo)
den i know liao.... no pussy... den go backdoor loh... and this way... she still virgin.... and i cannot tahan.... so chiong aah....

i will include the photos a bit by a bit... hoping everyone here who likes it to support me by sending me comments.... if can up me even better!

bear in mind that all these photos are in a single session... as the previous sessions... i din prepare my camera cos only touch touch here and there... and little BJ...

I start by showing u the photos in this order:-

1. cute bra she wore....
2. cute panties...
3. cute breast...
4. virgin pussy...
5. full body shots
6. fingering her virgin pussy...
7. blowjob by her...
8. poking her butt...

and i will provide more info as the photos are uploaded...

Pls send me ur comments and up my points as support for more photos to come!

Muzik :p

Muzik
23-09-2005, 11:08 PM
Her cute bra.... enjoy!
This is the starter for the 8 course dinner... :p

Pls send me comments and up my points! Thanz for support!

Muzik

Malefikus
24-09-2005, 12:09 AM
Her cute bra.... enjoy!
This is the starter for the 8 course dinner... :p

Pls send me comments and up my points! Thanz for support!

Muzik

Nice story! Looking forward to the pics, up your points already!

sandpilo
24-09-2005, 05:05 AM
great story, great pics, great looking bra, can not wait for chapter 3,4,5...

aLeGrIa
24-09-2005, 07:39 AM
Bro..

Luv ya pics!!! do keep them coming...

but what happened to your last post of "extremely young ger"?? it kinda stopped.. thought its very nice, can you keep that going too?

thanks!

cumtome
24-09-2005, 01:01 PM
Bro Muzik

Love your story. Looking forward to more of your pics.

Thanks

Muzik
25-09-2005, 10:28 PM
Hi,

I see pple interested and support going strong... here's the next part....
Her cute panties...

she was veri quiet as all these are going on....she's like the innocent ger scared of going naked but yet curious and wanting for the touching to move on... so here goes....heh heh... enjoy~ :p

Do carry on ur support and i thanz everyone for their comments and points.
Do send more comments and up my points and i sure will produce better pics...

Muzik :)

cumtome
25-09-2005, 10:56 PM
Bro Muzik,

She has a perfect figure! Lucky you!

But how come you censor her boobies?

Keep the pics coming. I am looking forward to them.

freebiez
26-09-2005, 11:46 AM
ya nice pics..but y never show bobbies? like tat means no naked pics...

moe79
26-09-2005, 11:20 PM
ya man... ... y e censor??? we're all adults here... hehe...

Sevenkey
27-09-2005, 12:28 AM
bro, u already never show the face, now if u cover the boobs also then wat we bros got to see lah? common bro, if u wan us to rep u, shpw the reeal stuff without covering that is plz :confused:

freebiez
27-09-2005, 04:22 PM
ya nice pics..but y never show bobbies? like tat means no naked pics...

i wonder y blur girl deduct my points for this sentence? u beg to differ y muz minus my points? i see no reason...not like i say very bad things or wat... :mad:

mapleleaf882002
27-09-2005, 06:27 PM
Based on his first post, boobies is part 3 :D

ottoman
28-09-2005, 11:35 AM
nice pic bro, i wan more, :)

Muzik
28-09-2005, 12:27 PM
Halow!

I see many pple asking for more and here's the boobies part u guyz haf been waiting for!

See it for urself and tell me how u feel... young, soft, smooth....heh heh... :p

The boobies will be splitted into two post so we can enjoy more of it slowly.

She's still young... so no rushie... heheh

Do post more comments and up my points as support!

Thanz!

Muzik :)

cumtome
28-09-2005, 05:51 PM
Bro Muzik,

She is indeed very young! Below 18 ah?

Muzik
29-09-2005, 12:48 PM
Bro Muzik,

She is indeed very young! Below 18 ah?

Hi,

Ya... she is veri young and i leave it for anyone here to try to guess her age. :p

i will post more of the photos when more pple ask for it... i still have her bra and panties (unwashed)... wondering if anyone is interested to make a bid for it...lol.... :)

Muzik

cumtome
29-09-2005, 02:54 PM
I am dying to see her pussy!

mapleleaf882002
29-09-2005, 06:49 PM
I want to see the total package (part 5) already! :D

moe79
29-09-2005, 11:12 PM
Yeah... ... looks like she'd got a pretty small firm boobs w cute little titties! How abt her 'meow'???

Muzik
01-10-2005, 12:06 PM
Halow!

Now for more boobies shot... fresh young milk bottles!
A few pple oredi tried guessing her age... but no one hit the correct number yet... lol.... :p

Do keep ur comments and point coming and i will carry on to upload more of it. Thanz! :)

Muzik

cumtome
01-10-2005, 12:14 PM
Bro Muzik,

Nice tits man... esp young tits. She's 14? 15? I guess?

Btw, your 8 course dinner very slow leh... me hungry liao! Hehe

zemphis
01-10-2005, 01:16 PM
Let's see.... She's 16? Anyway, you are going a bit too slow.... Everyone can't wait no more!

Malefikus
01-10-2005, 05:01 PM
Let's see.... She's 16? Anyway, you are going a bit too slow.... Everyone can't wait no more!

Easy, easy, he is progressing... and he has got something really juicy on offer... :p Support him and we will see him deliver, right, Muzik?

Sevenkey
01-10-2005, 06:43 PM
wow, power man, just rep u bro. :)

Muzik
01-10-2005, 11:55 PM
Easy, easy, he is progressing... and he has got something really juicy on offer... Support him and we will see him deliver, right, Muzik?

Thanz to those who up my points!

Thanz to everyone here who support and posted comments!

Glad u like it.

i'm also glad ppl are urging for more or saying i'm too slow... this means pple are interested in the ger and hungry for more!!!

I will definitely upload the rest of the photos in due time and i certainly appreciate if more feedbacks are given. If u cannot up my points, juz post a comment or any remarks abt the ger. :)

As for her age... heh... i'm keeping it a secret for the time being... :p

I'm going to upload her VIRGIN "meow meow" soon... do keep the points and comments coming!!!

Muzik

Horndawg
02-10-2005, 04:48 AM
She is hawt... i'm guessing she is 17?

Muzik
04-10-2005, 06:07 PM
Halow all,

Apologise for the long wait cos kind of busy. It's her 'meow meow' shots now.

If u look closely at the photo... i din really push my finger all the way in... cos she will push me away. Maybe she dun wan me to break her.

So i juz push it in a little and rub rub... but she seemz kind of quiet but enjoying. She's veri tight and it's a squeeze i tell u. :p

I thot since cannot finger all the way in... why not insert 2 fingers? Tough luck... it's hard to get it in and i dun wanna risk her totally pissed off... so muz be patient... heopfully next time better luck... :)

Anyway... keep ur comments & points coming in... it will also encourage me more.

Thanz!

Muzik

freebiez
04-10-2005, 06:23 PM
she has very sparse public hair...niceeeeeeeee... :p

cumtome
04-10-2005, 08:22 PM
Finally!

More... more!!!

Muzik
07-10-2005, 10:01 PM
Finally!

More... more!!!

Halow!

Glad u enjoyed it... i'm going to upload the next chapter soon... BJ... :p

I looking forward to more comments and points! Thanz! :)

Muzik

cumtome
08-10-2005, 11:28 AM
I am waiting........

Muzik
09-10-2005, 11:43 PM
Halow All,

Hai, dunno who deducted my points?
And no reason given some more... but nevertheless, i'm going to upload the BJ series now...

It's hard to take nice shots where giving instruction to her and trying to concentrate at the same time.

She's veri shy while doing it... need lots of coaxing.... :p

Do hope to see more comments coming in and maybe up my points too... :)

Thanz!

Muzik

missile69
10-10-2005, 04:44 AM
Is she a Chinese or a Malay?

My guess is a Chinese teenager.... and probably below 16. :(

If so, whaoooo!!!! You champion ah!!!!! Be careful. Some things are meant not to go in.

Interesting pics though. Reminds me of my teenage years... nowadays teens are more sexy I must say.
Too bad I pathetic 1 rep if not can give u.

Muzik
16-10-2005, 10:20 PM
Hi,

Here's the rest of the BJ Series...

I appreciate everyone here who has commented and up my points.
Many Thankz! :)

A lot of pple pm me for her age & name but i wun reveal it first.

I will however post more photos for u all to enjoy. So now i posting the rest of the BJ series as i'm going out of town for abt 2 weeks or so. When i'm back, i will send the next chapter.... which is pussy shots... :p

Do be patient and send more comments and points! Thanz!

Muzik

Horndawg
20-10-2005, 01:30 AM
keep them coming! you still never told us her age :P

Muzik
27-10-2005, 10:37 PM
keep them coming! you still never told us her age :P

Hi all!

i'm back now... heh... for her age... it will be a secret for the time being...:p

Apologise for not updating for so long cos out of town. I going to post her cute butt pics. I appreciate more comments and points coming!

Thanz & enjoy! :)

Muzik

cumtome
28-10-2005, 12:17 AM
Yo Bro Muzik,

Welcome back! We missed you! Hope to see more great pics coming.

iluv_doggy
28-10-2005, 01:18 AM
Welcum back Bro Muzik, most eagerly anticipating your doggie ;)

DL

Muzik
03-11-2005, 05:20 PM
Welcum back Bro Muzik, most eagerly anticipating your doggie

DL

Hi,

Shall let u all preview a photo of the last chapter for this topic.
That's anal sex. she rejected to poke her "meow meow".... but anyway... upload a photo here first...:)

I'm trying my luck to see if can poke her again.... heh.....if i'm lucky... i will pose the photos here. :p

Do send more comments and hope to haf more points too...!

rem... this is only a preview...

Muzik

malcom369
04-11-2005, 09:54 PM
hahaha gave me a fright... saw ur pussy shot tot it was my gal.. cuz really look like her hahaha alas its not.. her pussy is shaven one... tot she go out had some 'fun' w/o me joining in. I upped u liao.. forgot to add my nick behind though. Cheers!!!

Muzik
05-11-2005, 12:35 PM
hahaha gave me a fright... saw ur pussy shot tot it was my gal.. cuz really look like her hahaha alas its not.. her pussy is shaven one... tot she go out had some 'fun' w/o me joining in. I upped u liao.. forgot to add my nick behind though. Cheers!!!

Hahaha, unless ur gal is really young... den possible that she "tou chi" ... but this ger is virgin leh... (can't really prove it thot) so i only managed to do her butt. :p

sidetrack a bit... shaven pussy hair can grow one... lol...:)

anyway... going to upload the rest of the photos soon... but seemz like veri little response.

Muzik

aLeGrIa
05-11-2005, 03:25 PM
Hahaha, unless ur gal is really young... den possible that she "tou chi" ... but this ger is virgin leh... (can't really prove it thot) so i only managed to do her butt. :p

sidetrack a bit... shaven pussy hair can grow one... lol...:)

anyway... going to upload the rest of the photos soon... but seemz like veri little response.

Muzik

Quick load leh Bro.. waiting for a long time... checking forum every day!

I'm no doctor, but if virgin can see.. part her legs when oral-ing her.. u can see the entrance of the virgina is close together & no tear.. just did one in China.. :P *yum yum*

sammyboyfor
05-11-2005, 03:27 PM
Quick load leh Bro.. waiting for a long time... checking forum every day!

I'm no doctor, but if virgin can see.. part her legs when oral-ing her.. u can see the entrance of the virgina is close together & no tear.. just did one in China.. :P *yum yum*

What the hell is a "virgina"?:confused:

mirkhanus
05-11-2005, 04:22 PM
What the hell is a "virgina"?:confused:

It's a virgin vagina....hence virgina...hargh!! hargh!!!

aLeGrIa
05-11-2005, 07:44 PM
It's a virgin vagina....hence virgina...hargh!! hargh!!!

Exactly!!! :p

iluv_doggy
05-11-2005, 10:04 PM
heh heh heh thats quite funny. "Virginia" though I don't think I can look my friend in the same way... her name is Virginia :p

DL

Mr.Ng
09-11-2005, 04:37 PM
but this ger is virgin leh... (can't really prove it thot)
Muzik

Bro, had within last 2 years 4 times the pleasure - or hard work - to do a cherry. If I look at your pics, I would say the vaginal lips are looking too used already, too open. A cherry, in particular a young one, is more "puffy" ...you-know-what-I-mean.... But final check only if you spread that lips and see the channel down with a tiny hole only, eventually some whitish skin.

anyway, as long as it was fun....;)

aLeGrIa
10-11-2005, 08:06 PM
Bro, had within last 2 years 4 times the pleasure - or hard work - to do a cherry. If I look at your pics, I would say the vaginal lips are looking too used already, too open. A cherry, in particular a young one, is more "puffy" ...you-know-what-I-mean.... But final check only if you spread that lips and see the channel down with a tiny hole only, eventually some whitish skin.

anyway, as long as it was fun....;)

I don't understand what you mean... can you elaborate what you meant by the above??

thanks!

Mr.Ng
11-11-2005, 11:00 AM
let me explain it better by pics:

First one is a Filipina with "puffy" lips. You can see the whitish skin of the hymen.

Second one is a Russian with almost no lips and the tiny hole of white skin.

..and on the third one, a chinese from Surabaya, also small round lips and you can still see the little left-over of the hymen after the first push..

I only did the first and the tird one. Normally at that stage, the gals are extremely shy to let you make a pic of her chee bai.
Any more qurestions, bro? :D

sammyboyfor
11-11-2005, 11:05 AM

What system do you use to name your files? :confused:

I'm asking because the pictures seem to be a hodge podge assortment of images. Some have exif data while others don't and the data indicates that each picture was taken with a different camera plus the time frame spans more than 3 years!

Did you take all the pictures yourself?

Mr.Ng
11-11-2005, 11:14 AM
What system do you use to name your files? :confused:

Did you take all the pictures yourself?

..as said !! in my post: # 1 some 2 years ago and # 3 just recently I did..yes with diff cams. # 2 for pure "educational" purposes not from me, got it from a fren.
Now??

sammyboyfor
11-11-2005, 11:18 AM
..as said !! in my post: # 1 some 2 years ago and # 3 just recently I did..yes with diff cams. # 2 for pure "educational" purposes not from me, got it from a fren.
Now??

Your pictures would be more suitable in some other section. This section is reserved for erotic pictures that you took yourself.

aLeGrIa
11-11-2005, 08:21 PM

First one is a Filipina with "puffy" lips. You can see the whitish skin of the hymen.

Second one is a Russian with almost no lips and the tiny hole of white skin.

..and on the third one, a chinese from Surabaya, also small round lips and you can still see the little left-over of the hymen after the first push..

I only did the first and the tird one. Normally at that stage, the gals are extremely shy to let you make a pic of her chee bai.
Any more qurestions, bro? :D

Bro, thank you for the very educational pictures, very informative indeed and I saw for the first time, how a hymen looks like :) Normally I only know how to RAM it.. never seen it :P

Muzik
11-11-2005, 10:40 PM
Halow!

I'm posting the last few pics of this series... and will try to get more pics other day. :)

Really hope to see more comments and points coming my way....

i'm trying to ask her out again... and if i'm lucky... maybe can get to poke her.... heh.... :p

Muzik

Mr.Ng
14-11-2005, 11:19 AM
....and I saw for the first time, how a hymen looks like .. never seen it

True, very difficult that a virgin let you have a closer look at her chee-bai. At that time her most protected jewel.
The Phillipina I paid to poke her cherry and made it as a precondition to check her out first. :p
The Surabaya girl only spread her legs for "inspection" after the first poke..but then she was also eager to see the pics, how it looks like.:D

Wanna see more??

iluv_doggy
14-11-2005, 03:14 PM
Even non-virgin shy to let you have a look at their fuck hole :p
Good luck in your quest bro. Wish you could make it with her in all 3 holes the you really de-virginised her all the way :D

DL

aLeGrIa
16-11-2005, 08:06 PM
True, very difficult that a virgin let you have a closer look at her chee-bai. At that time her most protected jewel.
The Phillipina I paid to poke her cherry and made it as a precondition to check her out first. :p
The Surabaya girl only spread her legs for "inspection" after the first poke..but then she was also eager to see the pics, how it looks like.:D

Wanna see more??

Sure.. but don't think this will be a good place to. Can you pm me the pics?

thanks!

Muzik
28-11-2005, 11:14 PM
Hi,

Apologise ...i left out two more photos. Din realise till i was looking thru again. Peiseh.... heh...:)

Anyway... got good news to share... asked her out a few times... tink got chance to up her liao.... heh.... will post when success! :p

Remember to up my points!

Thanz!
Muzik

Horndawg
11-12-2005, 08:13 AM
Any more? :D