PDA

View Full Version : Eating Eggs.. and Fucking PRCs

Ah Dez
23-09-2005, 03:26 AM
"A man eats two eggs each morning for breakfast. When he goes to the grocery store he pays .60 cents a dozen. Since a dozen eggs won't last a week he normally buys two dozens at a time.
One day while buying eggs he notices that the price has risen to 72 cents. The next time he buys groceries, eggs are .76 cents a dozen.
When asked to explain the price of eggs the store owner says, "The price has gone up and I have to raise my price accordingly".
These store buys 100 dozen eggs a day. I checked around for a better price and all the distributors have raised their prices.
The distributors have begun to buy from the huge egg farms. The small egg farms have been driven out of business.
The huge egg farms sell 100,000 dozen eggs a day to distributors. With no competition, they can set the price as they see fit. The distributors then have to raise their prices to the grocery stores. And on and on and on. As the man kept buying eggs the price kept going up. He saw the big egg trucks delivering 100 dozen eggs each day. Nothing changed there.

He checked out the huge egg farms and found they were selling 100,000 dozen eggs to the distributors daily.
Nothing had changed but the price of eggs.
Then week before Thanksgiving the price of eggs shot up to $1.00 a dozen. Again he asked the grocery owner why and was told, "Cakes and baking for the holiday".
The huge egg farmers know there will be a lot of baking going on and more eggs will be used. Hence, the price of eggs goes up.
Expect the same thing at Christmas and other times when family cooking, baking, etc. happen.
This pattern continues until the price of eggs is 2.00 a dozen. The man says,” There must be something we can do about the price of eggs".
He starts talking to all the people in his town and they decide to stop buying eggs. This didn't work because everyone needed eggs.
Finally, the man suggested only buying what you need.
He ate 2 eggs a day. On the way home from work he would stop at the grocery and buy two eggs. Everyone in town started buying 2 or 3 eggs a day.
The grocery store owner began complaining that he had too many eggs in his cooler. He told the distributor that he didn't need any eggs. Maybe wouldn't need any all week.
The distributor had eggs piling up at his warehouse.
He told the huge egg farms that he didn't have any room for eggs would not need any for at least two weeks.
At the egg farm, the chickens just kept on laying eggs.
To relieve the pressure, the huge egg farm told the distributor that they could buy the eggs at a lower price. The distributor said, " I don't have the room for the %$&^*&% eggs even if they were free".
The distributor told the grocery store owner that he would lower the price of the eggs if the store would start buying again.
The grocery store owner said, "I don't have room for more eggs. The customers are only buying 2 or 3 eggs at a time".
"Now if you were to drop the price of eggs back down to the original price, the customers would start buying by the dozen again".
The distributors sent that proposal to the huge egg farmers. They liked the price they were getting for their eggs but, those chickens just kept on laying.

Finally, the egg farmers lowered the price of their eggs. But only a few cents.
The customers still bought 2 or 3 eggs at a time. They said, "when the price of eggs gets down to where it was before, we will start buying by the dozen."

Slowly the price of eggs started dropping. The distributors had to slash their prices to make room for the eggs coming from the egg farmers.
The egg farmers cut their prices because the distributors wouldn't buy at a higher price than they were selling eggs for.
Anyway, they had full warehouses and wouldn't need eggs for quite a while.

And those chickens kept on laying.

Eventually, the egg farmers cut their prices because they were throwing away eggs they couldn't sell.
The distributors started buying again because the eggs were priced to where the stores could afford to sell them at the lower price.
And the customers starting buying by the dozen again.
---

Moral of story???

When i fuck my 1st PRC in Geylang.... she only cost me $50! and she is not ugly u know... she was Angel-like!!..
and now?? i got to pay $122 for a PRC in GL??? and she might not even give me wat i dream she would!!...

So... how many of you willing to STOP going to find PRC?? after 3-4 mths.... prices drops.... services get better....
heck!! even might give use free condoms...

I WILL BE BACK !!

siamcutey
23-09-2005, 03:36 AM
Moral of story???

When i fuck my 1st PRC in Geylang.... she only cost me $50! and she is not ugly u know... she was Angel-like!!..
and now?? i got to pay $122 for a PRC in GL??? and she might not even give me wat i dream she would!!...

So... how many of you willing to STOP going to find PRC?? after 3-4 mths.... prices drops.... services get better....

I WILL BE BACK !!

Funny and interesting story. But i guessed if 3-4 mths really everyone boycott PRC, 3-4 mths later no PRCs will be on the streets of GL, because they don't even want to think of coming to SG. :D

SC

usmjordan2
23-09-2005, 05:40 AM
Yes , Brother , i absolute agree with u
Now the PRC price are high and the service are suck
must start to change the view to others ( local or thai )
to let them start to worry and drop the price and improve the service

good point , brother

K9696
23-09-2005, 08:06 AM
"

I WILL BE BACK !!

The morale of this story... is to avoid the place totally until one day u heard lelong lelong going on....

Assuming how many sillypore man can tahan no go there le!! ask yourself this question? you can tahan but not others.... so the story will carry on.. until our "MATA" really get them Hard.... raid and raid till all runaway...

Our $$ is hard earn... but this gal oso got (MaFu) to teach them and train them to earn more $$ from sillypore man so until today their price still so steep... :confused:

bozocum
23-09-2005, 08:22 AM
Support your story of comparing eggs and PRCs, if all stop our frequency rate of paid PRCgal $122 fxxks.
They will feel it and down prices up service, but the problem is others who dint read your story will still visit and pay them accordingly. Anyway to hang fix price banner to encourage eating eggs the way as suggested in your story.

wildice
23-09-2005, 09:17 AM
good ideas, you have my support. temperory can just bonk cat $40 ger. After PRC price come down, all attack PRC and maybe cat$40 will go down to $30.......haha :cool:

Teatree
23-09-2005, 09:28 AM
I support you as I have stopped. Into Japanese and local now. :p

forumer
23-09-2005, 09:30 AM
interesting read for the morning.... but i guess this supply and demand method will not work for the prcs... :(

sjb1994
23-09-2005, 09:34 AM
Good suggestion Ah Dez. Everyone still can patron GL, but keep away of paying high price. Is totally demand and supply market, and with the force of our SBF, (I believe there is more than 10 fold of pure reader here), should be able to bring them down.

But one ?, can us really keep to paying low price when patroning GL and saw chio bu there? :D

astrozz
23-09-2005, 10:19 AM
Moral of story???

Interesting but true , but as one bro put it - its demand and supply . when nobody wants to buy new car, COE will drop, everybody wants to buy, it will rise .
Many things in theory dont work in real life , as long as the char bor is there, men will be there too ! :p

AHGONG
23-09-2005, 10:50 AM
Your intention is good...but as for workabilty...i guess not....so many horny brotherwolves out there....maybe we shld encourage gog oversea to hunt...more cheaper and more discreet too...since now budget air so cheap....so all bros out there tink abt it...want PRCs...go ZH SZ GZ...there u find more variety and more econonic too....then maybe the PRCs (esp the student would wake up their fucking idea and svc better in a competitive rate)

jus my 2 cents.....

NTUC
23-09-2005, 11:18 AM
maybe we shld encourage gog oversea to hunt...more cheaper and more discreet too...since now budget air so.....
Haha just like petrol price, really crazy now. :eek: Every driver is only pumping what they need... The only way is to chiong at Msia more often and pump there more often. :D

chickenzip
23-09-2005, 11:28 AM
sori but not sure if this work.

Suppose they lower their prices few months later...
how low can they offer? $50? $30? $20?
BUT their svc nver up leh...what's the point??
naibei...bath urself...make our didi hard ourselves...wear CD ourselves...end up fuck a dead fish then got to pcc oursleves...hiaz...maybe juz my luck.

might as well go for GL$40.

some might juz go for the cheap fuck and dun care about the poor svc. but i'll stick to my GL150...once a while for a reali good fuck! :D

juz my thinking....

Power
23-09-2005, 11:38 AM
Support yr Idea Dez ;)

makisa
23-09-2005, 12:40 PM
I tot you are promoting the mediacock drama ??????? (shui jia mu ji bu sheng dan)

MMM88
23-09-2005, 01:33 PM

I WILL BE BACK !!

Bro....wat a great analogy !!!!
tkns for making my boring afternoon interesting...... ;)

rocket cheongst
23-09-2005, 01:46 PM
end of the day, the unity is not there, not to say that we cannot do without bonking a n PRC but whne bro down there have urge, have to go and the population that cheong is big, unless it affect our daily breads like the egg story... :)

there are still a lot of cheongst that does not surf SB.

DNAT
23-09-2005, 01:55 PM
there are still a lot of cheongst that does not surf SB.
In addition, a lot of lau hero who are retired + withdraw CPF .. is the prime target segment of PRC's :o

Must change those lau hero's mindset on pricing 1st, otherwise they keep paying high price to PRC then our effort also wasted

:D

Rof|maoxz
23-09-2005, 02:00 PM
In addition, a lot of lau hero who are retired + withdraw CPF .. is the prime target segment of PRC's
Must change those lau hero's mindset on pricing 1st, otherwise they keep paying high price to PRC then our effort also wasted

:D

Ah chek, dun worry, you are out of PRC's radar track. :p

machoman
23-09-2005, 02:01 PM
gOoD IDeA, aH dEZ... bOYcOtt pRC eGgS & CHIcKENs uNTIL tHEy AGrEE tO oUr PRiCE dEmAND>>> S$50 oR lEsS!!!

aLL sAMSters, PleaSE TaKe NoTE... BoY cOtt!!! BOy CoTt!!! BOy CotT!!!

SwItcH tO LocAl CHiCkeN RicE, MaLAySiaN NaSi, INDoN MeE, thaI tOm YaM or VieT POpiAh!!!

spidermel
23-09-2005, 02:14 PM
[QUOTE=DNAT]In addition, a lot of lau hero who are retired + withdraw CPF .. is the prime target segment of PRC's

Haiz... Bro this is y people say CPF in chinese is Gong Ji (4) Jin which mean Contribution Prostitution Fund :D

DNAT
23-09-2005, 02:21 PM
Haiz... Bro this is y people say CPF in chinese is Gong Ji (4) Jin which mean Contribution Prostitution Fund :D
供 鸡 金 :D

excm69
23-09-2005, 02:24 PM
Funny and interesting story. But i guessed if 3-4 mths really everyone boycott PRC, 3-4 mths later no PRCs will be on the streets of GL, because they don't even want to think of coming to SG.

Haha, good one.

This reminds me of the basic economic principle whereby price is determined by demand and supply factors.

For the PRCs, they will only come to Sg where there is demand for them so that they can earn money - their primary motivation.

To bring their price down, perhaps the supply element could be increased, ie more PRC mei-meis available to compete amongst themselves for clients thereby driving their price down in the process. But how to encourage more of them to come to Sg if they know they could not earn much from low price and having to service more clients to earn enough? Not to mention the frequent AV raids hoh!!

Anyone with other bright ideas? :D

DNAT
23-09-2005, 02:25 PM
Ah chek, dun worry, you are out of PRC's radar track. :p
Can I assign you to approach those lau hero, who cho bo lan sit in GL kopi tiam whole afternoon, to promote this price-cut awareness ? :D

Faint
23-09-2005, 02:53 PM
...bOYcOtt pRC eGgS & CHIcKENs uNTIL tHEy AGrEE tO oUr PRiCE dEmAND>>> S$50 oR lEsS!!!

Think many bros here got misleaded, the story said to have just what he needs, buying 2 eggs a days instead of 2 doz per week. Bear it in mind, he's still having 2 eggs everyday.

Think about it, who's the one that revert the change. Not the chickens (yes chickens)... they keep laying (serving), not the store owner (okt)... he just sells (pimps). Yes, the huge farm owner (the importer). If he had not monoplise the market, that wouldn't affect the consumers (chongsters).

Faint
23-09-2005, 02:57 PM
Can I assign you to approach those lau hero, who cho bo lan sit in GL kopi tiam whole afternoon, to promote this price-cut awareness ?

Blue Ribbon Campaign?

To promote quality cheonging...

Any volunters...

jon2000sg
23-09-2005, 03:24 PM
The morale of this story... is to avoid the place totally until one day u heard lelong lelong going on....

Assuming how many sillypore man can tahan no go there le!! ask yourself this question? you can tahan but not others.... so the story will carry on.. until our "MATA" really get them Hard.... raid and raid till all runaway...

Our $$ is hard earn... but this gal oso got (MaFu) to teach them and train them to earn more $$ from sillypore man so until today their price still so steep... :confused:whatever sad story they tell or 'chopping' a cheongster into buying gifts,
all trained and teach by mafu. so better boycott if you feel price is not good,

given so many options, legal joints, HC, KTV, we as customer can choose.

the price for short time in mainland used to be RMB$100 == SG$25
2-3 years ago, now went up to RMB$200 == SG$50.

why are we paying $100 ???
some of these extra money we are paying is indirectly paid to the mafus,
becos these girls need to pay the mafus for cost of living in mafu apartment,
protection money, pay for signing of visa, visa extension, etc...

most of these girls pay about RMB$20-30K for their first trip which is about
SG$4-6K for the visa. only on the next trip, they start earning money, kind
of sad think of it since they are the one opening the legs to work. the dirty
mafu only stabd around co bo lan. it's time we should boycott MMs in GL.

dppwmi
23-09-2005, 03:33 PM
better boycott if you feel price is not good, given so many options, we as customer can choose.

if you find the price is not right, by all means boycott. there are many other type of Fl in GL not just PRC.

Horchew
23-09-2005, 04:04 PM
"Eventually, the egg farmers cut their prices because they were throwing away eggs they couldn't sell."

Or they could have just cull the Hen thus reducing eggs production. It's a real life story repeated many times, remember abt 6 yrs ago, chicken & eggs were so cheap in JB they had to cull 10's thousands of chicks to prevent prices fr falling?
Also another time when Bird flu struck not too long ago, nobody wanted 2'eat chicken, in Malaysia they were selling chicken for RMB$1 each. Also egg prices dropped like hell, because SG stop import n JB had to get rid of all the additional eggs. They sold eggs for RMB90 cents for 30/pcs

Your logic "Kia Buay Tong" as far as these situation is concern.
Just my 2cents worth, IMO

Castrol
23-09-2005, 04:13 PM
[

hahaha... bro you are good la... :D

spidermel
23-09-2005, 04:23 PM
hahaha... bro you are good la... :D
Thanks bro... That y everytime we hear ah lau curse goverment but when poll come they still support them :D

pendragon_sg
23-09-2005, 05:51 PM
i never fuck PRC's even though they are beautiful because we all know most of them their services sucks!

price i dont mind but must be good value for money mah! so i changed taste once in a while used to be $40 changed to $150 changed to Joe's girls changed to $150 changed to $40 now back to Joe's girls and KK and Jen's.

I go where i hear services is good period! :cool:

too bad nowadays money supply is low instead! :(