PDA

View Full Version : Raw war

steamsteam
22-09-2005, 05:02 PM
Come across FL,WL comments that local singaporean likes to do raw wif them,is it true?So far feed back i gain be it petain,KS,geylang lots of bros around 23-35 requested for RAW sex from them,some willing to pay higher,some force themself onto them so wat do the bros think here,personally if i did FL,WL even BJ i also ask them to wear cap on me first.
Anyway some do not go check up also,so just a thought for us,wat you think?

yanki1
22-09-2005, 05:05 PM
normally i ask for fun to test them. even if they willing to do raw, i wun take it.... :cool:

garem
22-09-2005, 05:14 PM
raw is a no no..is too risky !! safe sex use cap !! ;)

yanki1
22-09-2005, 05:16 PM
normally i use cap im also a bit worry liao lo

wildice
22-09-2005, 05:17 PM
Raw ? must be kidding man...... i don't want to die too young :cool:

steamsteam
22-09-2005, 05:20 PM
normally i ask for fun to test them. even if they willing to do raw, i wun take it.... :cool:
That is wise,if got pick up girls in pub able even to get them being lay,most bros i know are still very kung ho,do raw,ai song mai mia,to them is like striking lottery wont be happening.

Batam bros that i know,some really young 22 like tat also do raw if gers they barely know,OMG that is dangerous i told them,but they just say where got so lucky one to tio... :(

sg_boytoy
22-09-2005, 05:30 PM
A long time in a galaxy far far away

there was a similar thread on raw services...

http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=36781

:rolleyes:

yanki1
22-09-2005, 05:31 PM
A long time in a galaxy far far away

there was a similar thread on raw services...

for a start i thought u are going to start a story, on starwars?

:D

steamsteam
22-09-2005, 05:32 PM
Last time got bros who always like to pick up girls at MW,always doing raw wif watever gers they manage to pick up,even there is a bro who cant speak at all using only hand sign but still can get girls laid,most of them did raw,only after they hear from news that a poly girls kana aids also always go clubing,some of them than lan pa sink back :D

rockhard
22-09-2005, 05:49 PM
Dont think any man would like to wear cap if given a choice eg a world without AIDs and STDs.

I hate wearing caps and dont do so with my previous GF. However with a FL/WL its a strict no no. Never know what you're going to get without helmet ;) . Mushrooms sprouting out from your dickhead maybe? :p

Sad to say that raw sex is still quite common in China actually especially in the smaller provinces. Wish them luck!

dt3305
22-09-2005, 06:00 PM
So the choice is with us. You do raw, you have to face the risk. If the FL, WL do raw, they made their own choice. So its a damn cycle.

I have often overheard some guys who pickup PRC mei mei at GL asking for raw and say they are willing to pay more, up to $300 for a bonk. Some mei mei turn it down but I have personally seen some mei mei going for it. This type of mei mei I will siam...once they kenna, no amt of money they earn will save them. Some Indo chicks even come up to you and say no condom...sigh...have they never heard of HIV or are they are infected, so it doesn't matter to them anymore...

so bro out there, be careful...between raw and protected is just a thin layer of latex and the difference in feeling is not that much...if you kenna, think of all the pain and sufferings, both mental and physical you have to go through for many years before you die a painful death...ever heard of those CDC patient who, in latter stage of full blown AIDS, looks like a monke, groaning in pain and has to be drag for injection...do you want to end up like that???

HOWITZER 155MM
22-09-2005, 06:39 PM
Bros,

If u read the FRs, it seems that many bros are still enjoying BBJ. What do u all think? :cool:

dt3305
22-09-2005, 06:44 PM
It's their choice to still go for BBJ...maybe they think would have less risk to kenna anything...

cereal-killer
22-09-2005, 10:13 PM

Cos across the causeway, our malaysian brothers have one of the highest
HIV cases. Therefore, heeding LKY and LHL's call .... the young ones wants
to be No.1 Hub of HIV in the asian region.

guy12345
22-09-2005, 10:27 PM
Come across FL,WL comments that local singaporean likes to do raw wif them,is it true?So far feed back i gain be it petain,KS,geylang lots of bros around 23-35 requested for RAW sex from them,some willing to pay higher,some force themself onto them so wat do the bros think here,personally if i did FL,WL even BJ i also ask them to wear cap on me first.

Still safer to wear a cap.Better to be safe than sorry.....

Teatree
23-09-2005, 09:41 AM
It's their choice to still go for BBJ...maybe they think would have less risk to kenna anything...
BBBJ chance of getting AIDS is slim;almost zero (according to WHO). Other STD is very likely.

In Singapore, at least those in GL and HC go for checkup. The worst are those that you pick up in pubs/disco. No time to buy cap, go raw, then AIDS.

So far never heard of those visting WL with cap got AIDS.

The choice is yours.

dt3305
23-09-2005, 10:10 AM
There is no concrete evidence of getting HIV through BBBJ because there were not enough study conducted on the single act alone. It is known however that BBBJ act will follow by raw penetrative and that's how they got HIV.

It is establsihed if you have bleeding gums or ulcers in both parties, there is an increased chance of getting HIV from deep frenching and BBBJ.

yanki1
23-09-2005, 10:34 AM
hiaz why go raw then risks is there. go raw with your co or your gf lo......

thats what i do. raw with gf (for 7 years) and cap with wl or fl :cool:

Kyser Soze
23-09-2005, 11:50 AM
Life is short, play hard but also must think hard. True that doing raw gives a more sensitive feel. But think about the risk involved.

It is also true that some FL are willing to do raw in order to clinch a deal. Once, I tested water on a Indonesian FL at GL, by asking if can do raw. She hesistated a second, but gave in without any extra charges. Of course, I did not tried her. But who can blame them? They has less education and probably entered this trade at a very young age. To them, it is either to do or not to do, to earn bread and butter and to survive. Same theory applies for the older China MILFs (35 - 40+ year old) who are a little open to raw.

Imagine the sick FL do 5 men a night, in 25 nights it would be 125 men. Hence, 125 men are at risk. Should the possibility be 50% in catching illness, 62.5 men will kenna. Come think about it, it is like a wild forest fire. :(