PDA

View Full Version : Ying Jie's in IMBI.

allblack
25-03-2014, 08:08 PM
Some of the more experienced cheongsters here would know about a place in Imbi that has some of the best FLs in KL. The chicks might only be average looking most of the time but trust me, there are some brilliant gems. Most of the chicks are FLs though, so for those who are picky about SYTs, this might not be for you. Service is always amazing. The place was introduced to me by a good friend who I met while cheonging a long time ago. I thought it'd be fair to write a good FR just in case others here might know of Ying Jie's place.

FL: Ah Ling (Local CKT)
FJ: 9/10 (Definitely one of the best I've ever had)
BBBJ: 9/10 (No rush, slow, wet, and plenty of sucking force)
Boobs: C
Looks: 7/10 (MILF type)
Face: 7/10
Catbath: 8/10
Damage: 150+20
Overall: 8/10
WIR: Hard to say, the girls here change regularly as there's only room for 1 girl.

FL: Nam (Viet SYT)
FJ: 10/10 (Tightest I've ever tried in a working lady)
BBBJ: 7/10 (She was a little shy, will probably get better over time)
Boobs: B (perfect nipples though hehe)
Looks: 8/10
Catbath: Didn't go for it, seeing her blow me was erotic enough to get me going haha
Damage: 150+10
Overall: 9/10
WIR: Refer above

Ying Jie was recommending to me a Hongkie or a Japanese for my next visit. Can't wait hehehe.

Usually, there's only 1 girl here at a time due to the operation running out of her home. If any of you here know about this place, do post your FRs here also.

For those asking for contacts, I will only be giving them out to reputable members of the Malaysian forum. Won't be charging for it. Doing this as a favor to Ying Jie who's given me some of the best cheonging experiences in Msia.

R32wanfun
26-03-2014, 03:13 PM
any contact bro? PM me pls....tq

Oldmac7
26-03-2014, 05:39 PM
Thanks a lot for your inform.

kokhoe5585
26-03-2014, 08:07 PM
Dear Bro ,

Where is the place located at imbi ?

I mean exact location ?

tungking75
27-03-2014, 09:30 AM
Do share us your port brother. Much appreciated as I'm here for another couple of hours. Want the teste of NL before I leave

more S
27-03-2014, 11:32 AM
Some of the more experienced cheongsters here would know about a place in Imbi that has some of the best FLs in KL. The chicks might only be average looking most of the time but trust me, there are some brilliant gems. Most of the chicks are FLs though, so for those who are picky about SYTs, this might not be for you. Service is always amazing. The place was introduced to me by a good friend who I met while cheonging a long time ago. I thought it'd be fair to write a good FR just in case others here might know of Ying Jie's place.

FL: Ah Ling (Local CKT)
FJ: 9/10 (Definitely one of the best I've ever had)
BBBJ: 9/10 (No rush, slow, wet, and plenty of sucking force)
Boobs: C
Looks: 7/10 (MILF type)
Face: 7/10
Catbath: 8/10
Damage: 150+20
Overall: 8/10
WIR: Hard to say, the girls here change regularly as there's only room for 1 girl.

FL: Nam (Viet SYT)
FJ: 10/10 (Tightest I've ever tried in a working lady)
BBBJ: 7/10 (She was a little shy, will probably get better over time)
Boobs: B (perfect nipples though hehe)
Looks: 8/10
Catbath: Didn't go for it, seeing her blow me was erotic enough to get me going haha
Damage: 150+10
Overall: 9/10
WIR: Refer above

Ying Jie was recommending to me a Hongkie or a Japanese for my next visit. Can't wait hehehe.

Usually, there's only 1 girl here at a time due to the operation running out of her home. If any of you here know about this place, do post your FRs here also.

For those asking for contacts, I will only be giving them out to reputable members of the Malaysian forum. Won't be charging for it. Doing this as a favor to Ying Jie who's given me some of the best cheonging experiences in Msia.

Interesting.

Can share location :-)
appreciated and
Thanks

allblack
28-03-2014, 02:55 AM
any contact bro? PM me pls....tq

Thanks a lot for your inform.

Dear Bro ,

Where is the place located at imbi ?

I mean exact location ?

Do share us your port brother. Much appreciated as I'm here for another couple of hours. Want the teste of NL before I leave

Interesting.

Can share location :-)
appreciated and
Thanks

Not that i'm being a stingy fella, but you gotta understand that it's pretty hard for me to give you contacts when you guys are inactive members of the forum.

allblack
28-03-2014, 03:17 AM
As for those who have pm-ed me, I have replied accordingly. If you're not an active forum member, please don't bother messaging me. Don't get me wrong, this place is a small and simple place with great quality and customers who are experienced. I'm trying to keep it that way. Ying Jie is a good friend of mine and I intend to only bring her good customers. Hope no one gets offended by this. Cheers.

allblack
23-04-2014, 04:06 PM
Had an emergency and I won't be able to be back in KL anytime soon. So sorry bros. will update if I'm back.

allblack
24-04-2014, 11:06 PM
For those bros who are still pm-ing me, sorry if I'm not replying to you. I won't be able to give out any contacts as the owner would not respond to you. The first time a new customer goes, he needs to be personally introduced by an existing customer. I'll only be back in Malaysia in a few months. Will let you guys know then.