PDA

View Full Version : Beauty World Area HC.

EddieRaw
20-03-2014, 12:10 PM
My first time writing a MR for MP. Went to search on my own to experienced and was hoping that i could contribute to the bros here.

Heard from a friend on MP in beauty world was once a hit, since i was working only nearby, went for a hunt in one of the 3 buildings. At about 9pm 3 days ago.

Not sure how this was going to work so I comb the entire building to identify those suspicious ones and in the end just got into one of them not because of the looks of the host, but the friendliness. It is located at LVL 2, one of the corner unit. PRC lady at her mid 30s.

30mins body massage: $25

Went into the room and started off with heads down supine position, lady started to ask me relax and bua the oil and all, began her massage.
Im not sure what to expect but thought that the strgth was good, while she kept making small talks on anything under the sun, including the missing plane.
30mins up, she started whispering into my ears in mandarin, "you want to do something special?" I was like, "ok, finally. Cause she didnt gave me any hint and i thought that its gonna be clean all the way."
I told her ok, and she told me need to pay 50 more. Agreed.

ended up with 1 HJ.

Overall, i can only comment that the massage was good, didnt come at all probably its because she's not very appealing to me. But her service is good though, in terms of patience and friendly lvl. Maybe some of the bros interested in this cat can give it a try.

Probably no one's gonna ask me for location due to bad FR, but thought this is something to share if u wanna avoid this.

The whole building has about 4 MPs only....

thank you for your time, this is my first post :)

thegreatbang
20-03-2014, 05:38 PM
TS, maybe you might want to try others and if it's a good find, then share more. there are a lot of HCs around there. been to a couple many years ago while i was studying nearby :D but those shops have since been closed down.