PDA

View Full Version : Reminder: Next Year, we will be top 10 Asian Football nation. Looking forward to it.

Sammyboy RSS Feed
18-03-2014, 05:30 PM
An honorable member of the Coffee Shop Has Just Posted the Following:

Singapore Push Ahead With Plan To Become Top Ten Asian Football Nation
The process is about to start...
Apr 21, 2010 3:14:00 AM

Photo GalleryZoomSingapore - National Team- GOAL.com/Yuslan Kisra
Related Links
Teams
Singapore
Although Singapore just missed out on qualification for the 2011 Asian Cup, Football Association of Singapore (FAS) are moving ahead with their plan to take the game forward in their nation.

The FAS has launched a 2010-2014 Strategic Plan designed to propel Singapore football to the next level - with the target to be among the top ten football nations in Asia by 2015.

The six key goals of this next phase in the progress of Singapore football are:

Establish Singapore as one of the top teams in Asia and maintain its position as the top ASEAN team.
Enhance the profile of the game.
Grow business and contribute to the sports industry.
Work with partners to establish a network of facilities.
Continue to strengthen the leadership and management at all levels.
Increase participation in the game at all levels.
FAS President Mayor Zainudin Nordin said, “The essence of our 2010-2015 game strategy is to identify emerging talents at a younger age and develop them through our National Football Syllabus and world class development plans that will focus on optimizing the technical, tactical, physical and mental capabilities and capacities of our players.

“Let me assure all Singaporeans that we at FAS are fully focused and committed to making this big leap to the Asian level and we will channel all our efforts into achieving our Goals outlined in this Plan.

“I am confident that with the full support of Singaporeans and the commitment of all our stakeholders, we will be able to achieve our goals. I would like to thank everyone involved in the development of the 2010-2015 Strategic Plan and I look forward to working with everyone again as we implement this Plan which will create a profound, tangible and lasting impact on the future of Singapore football.”

Click here to view the whole thread at www.sammyboy.com (http://www.singsupplies.com/showthread.php?177415-Reminder-Next-Year-we-will-be-top-10-Asian-Football-nation-Looking-forward-to-it&goto=newpost).