Pages : [1] 2

simone
17-03-2014, 11:19 AM
PERSONAL DATA

Name : Sherry
Origin : Northern China 东北
Height / Weight : 165 / 44
Bust : 32B

http://img102.imagetwist.com/th/05524/uzsaubbblmj5.jpg (http://imagetwist.com/uzsaubbblmj5/20.JPG.html)http://img102.imagetwist.com/th/05524/m30omyph91f3.jpg (http://imagetwist.com/m30omyph91f3/21.JPG.html)

SERVICES AVAILIBILITY & RESTRICTIONS

Shower Together : Yes

Frenching / Kissing : Grade A frencher !

Catbath : Yes

Painting : Yes

Fingering : Yes

CIM/COF/COB : CIM / COB

AR : No

BBBJ : Yes

FJ with cap : Available

Anal : NO

Raw : NO

RATES AND CONTACT

Rates : 120 / 1 hour / 1 Shot / include room
Contact SHERRY @ 9035 9329
http://img56.imagetwist.com/th/05524/e3kq8x8tfb8e.jpg (http://imagetwist.com/e3kq8x8tfb8e/22.JPG.html)http://img56.imagetwist.com/th/05524/18akataiefb6.jpg (http://imagetwist.com/18akataiefb6/23.JPG.html)

Here the FR for the popular sherry

After viewing so many positive FR on this GEM, I have put her on my priority list and locked her in my Radar, and finally, yesterday the intel in SB reported her movement so MAI TU LIAO !

Booked her for 8PM slot at a central location. Upon seeing her at the door step then I finally understand the true meaning of “ SEEING IS BELIEVING”. She was dressed in a short mini tight dress with a handicap of ½ ball, before I arrived along the way I was still thinking why am I wasting money when I have a GF to bonk, but after seeing her my big boss told me that every penny was much worth it for such a beauty.

The kind of look she projected is exactly those OL walking around raffles place on a Friday night in a less formal attire which you fuking feel like raping them !

Right after I stepped into the room, the very unexpected seduction began, she looked at me with the kind of “ I FUKING GONNA DEVOUR YOU” and started touching while chit chatting with me, sat on my lap and use her headlight to shine at my poor eyes. My hands started auto roaming and I seriously nv feel any ASS that is so smooth and firm and nice to grab !

After 5 min of seduction torturing by her, we proceed with the SOP bathe. I then laid on the bed with my Captain in a Sediya positon preparing for flag rising ceremony. HOLY SHIT I TELL YOU, in a sediya position you are not suppose to fidget but I can’t stop moving cause it’s so fuking SHIOK AND SENSITIVE.

Next she capped me on and rode me in a cow girl position, for that moment I feel like I’m Sun Wu Kong (Monkey God ) cause of the many different transformation position we had and finally my Caption vomited after the intense action.

Usually the service will more or less end her for many FL but I get a bonus 10-15 min FULL BODY MASSAGE,

Another quote for you guys “ TRYING IS BELIEVING”

Look: 9/10
Body: PERFECT ! Especially that ASS, really feel like spanking it !
Boob: I think comfortable B, nice to grab
BBBJ: 8/10 (If duration longer will be better)
FJ: Very accommodating, no rush job , won’t say things like faster come or tired already.

Finally she’s back to work again, first booked her last Nov when she just arrived SG, since then, had RTF a few times. Due to personal reasons; she stopped working for the past 2 months. Have tried other gals while she’s away but always ended up in disappointment, either the service is bad or actual person differs a lot from the photo.

Her current place is in central, quite easy to find. Once in the room she hold my hand and led me to the bed, tcss for about 15mins, she makes me feel like we’ve good friends and can chat anything under the sun. I don’t know about others but for me, sometimes it’s the chemistry other than sex, this makes the whole session more enjoyable.

The rest of the session is pretty much the same, bath, catbath, frenching, bbbj, for FJ, she seems to prefer doggie. After i released my load, she cleaned me up and we cuddled in bed, continued chatting till time is almost up, proceed for another bath before hugging and kiss her good bye.

Looks: 10 (Pretty even without make up, looks more natural)
Frenching : 9 Yes, love it
Body: 9 (slim body, height just right, my type)
BBBJ: 9 (superb skill)
FJ: 9 (wet easily, very responsive)
Painting: No
GFE: 10!!! (Very high, can’t stop thinking about her, Beware of KC)
RTF: YES! For sure!

Bros out there, she’s a gem, please treat her nice, if you’re looking for a service oriented SYT with looks and high GFE, mai tu liao, she’s the one. Even though the price is on the high side, the overall sexperience makes up for it.

I've been wanting to meet this lady and finally managed to get a slot today. Location is easy to find, short walking distance from MRT. When i arrived at her place, she greeted me with a black sexy dress. Sibei hot like a chio ah lian. She led me to her bed and starting chatting, really easy to break the ice.

Overall the session is good, these are my ratings

Looks: 9 Very much my type of gal. Chio type
Boobs 7: Not for boobs lovers, max B cup
Catbath: 8.5 Good effort
BBBJ: 9 quite stimulating when she looks at me with my dick in her mouth.
FJ: 9 Tried a few position. good sound effects (just the right amount to sound natural), nice body to look at and pussy quite tight.
Frenching: 8.5 Full of passion. The amount of GFE sparks make me feel like I am frenching with my GF
Overall: 10, one of the better attitude PRC gals with nice GFE feel. Worth the $120+tips.

RTF: Very likely

Met Sherry mei mei last night and had a wonderful time. Arrangement is smooth, respond is quick, and location is very convenient, few minutes walk from MRT. Saw her very tired and ask her why, she explained that she just changed room and is very noisy, didn;t sleep well. Indeed when i was in the room can hear people washing dishes, sound of radio and even people singing, should be directly on top of some kopitiam lol. Anyway who cares, She sure is one hot La Mei, hee hee.. dress in a black dress... She is wonderful in bed.. slow and takes time. super bbbj and frenching, really high GFE and sure can TCSS a lot, haha... It was a satisfying experience.. But I will be back for RTF. I just hope that she will not be so popular that I won't be able to get a slot.

Anyway these are my stats for her :

Looks : 10/10 my type
Body : 9/10 slim type, fair smooth skin, got birth mark on shoulder but no issue for me
Boods: 8/10 big, nice shape, B cup, soft but firm, really nice to hold.
Frenching : 9/10 very passionate
Bbbj : 9/10 suction was still great, lots of tongue flicking action
FJ : 9/10 tight even with KY and moaning like a kitten cry
Attitude : 9/10 friendly, hardworking, very accommodated with good services
GFE : 10/10 like making love with your GF. Easy to get comfortable .
RTF : Yes...planning for next appointment

Seriously this is one gal that worth every single cent. The face is exactly the same gal in the photos. Initially I my managing my expectation regards to this because sometime she might just be photogenic and etc so real life don't look as good. But When she open the door just now I am like wow! Totally my cup of tea. Very talkative and will try her best to match all my request! Thumbs up! Although ahe did not do anything out of the ordinary been able to bonk such a pretty gal i am already very happy Liao ~ will rtf again soon!

Manage to try this 人气美少女 few days ago, well, for 120 Bucks i was very apprehensive at first whether real person will be very different from photo..or whether her svc and attitude are up to standards. And i ended up fallng in "love" with sherry..

Field report

Body : 8/10, slender curvy with f#*king solid bums

Face : at least a 9/10 - with or w/o makeup

svc and attitude 10/10 : 120 bucks well spent - no rush, friendly and very accomodating

FJ : good moaning, wet and very responsive

Her bookings are indeed very full but she is trying to accomodate everyone.

Those whom manage to book her, no worries as its worth the wait.
In actual fact, I am quite reluctant to share this field report, because it will probably increase her bookings, but i guess she sincerely deserved it for all her efforts !

Ok ok la help confirm some questions bro cantheveenuf asked 
Yes she allow Painting but my skill not good enough to make her shiok 
hahaha lick her boobs see the reaction and moaning shiok ah
CIM no chance to try as I could not hold back everything shoot out in scissors position can whack deep deep while giving her boobs massage 
doggie shiok de nice nice bum can bouncy piak piak piak 
Frenching poke her tongue into my mouth tongue fight and sucking berry fierce fight
Room very very nice hahaha can pick use which bed being a long long time since I bonk in this type of room very comfortable don't want to leave 
GFE : she very friendly and nice girl but first meeting chemistry not so strong, physical needs sextified
---------------------------------

baldman
17-03-2014, 12:26 PM
Super Duper Sherry ;)

Mr_don_juan
17-03-2014, 12:30 PM
Wow sherry baby. Must quickly return to sg find her. :D

simone
17-03-2014, 02:21 PM
☜☞ UPz thread ☜☞

Woei
17-03-2014, 02:39 PM
She is back ! Support Support !

simone
17-03-2014, 02:41 PM
She is back ! Support Support !

☜☞ Rumours say she is Your favourite frenching partner ? ☜☞

bryan_ryan
17-03-2014, 02:56 PM
New lobang! Support support!

simone
17-03-2014, 04:27 PM
☜☞ UPz thread ☜☞

phantom8300
17-03-2014, 06:01 PM
heard good things about her.....

maybe need to pay her a visit to let her svc my mouth and my dickie also.....

bookmarked.......

simone
17-03-2014, 09:10 PM
☜☞ UPz thread ☜☞

AlexisOng85
17-03-2014, 09:20 PM
Support support Sherry is back:D Many many bros gonna cum here
must fast fast book slot b4 the crowd;) cum

_bOOb_
17-03-2014, 10:56 PM
Super kawaii neh!! Hot hot! Camping 4 FR

simone
18-03-2014, 04:58 AM
☜☞ UPz thread ☜☞

simone
18-03-2014, 09:54 AM
☜☞ UPz thread ☜☞

canthaveenuf
18-03-2014, 11:10 AM
My tongue waiting to RTF. Heard it is very Yummy. Yum yum. :D

Sgmove
18-03-2014, 11:27 AM

After viewing so many positive FR on this GEM, I have put her on my priority list and locked her in my Radar, and finally, yesterday the intel in SB reported her movement so MAI TU LIAO !

Booked her for 8PM slot at a central location. Upon seeing her at the door step then I finally understand the true meaning of “ SEEING IS BELIEVING”. She was dressed in a short mini tight dress with a handicap of ½ ball, before I arrived along the way I was still thinking why am I wasting money when I have a GF to bonk, but after seeing her my big boss told me that every penny was much worth it for such a beauty.

The kind of look she projected is exactly those OL walking around raffles place on a Friday night in a less formal attire which you fuking feel like raping them !

Right after I stepped into the room, the very unexpected seduction began, she looked at me with the kind of “ I FUKING GONNA DEVOUR YOU” and started touching while chit chatting with me, sat on my lap and use her headlight to shine at my poor eyes. My hands started auto roaming and I seriously nv feel any ASS that is so smooth and firm and nice to grab !

After 5 min of seduction torturing by her, we proceed with the SOP bathe. I then laid on the bed with my Captain in a Sediya positon preparing for flag rising ceremony. HOLY SHIT I TELL YOU, in a sediya position you are not suppose to fidget but I can’t stop moving cause it’s so fuking SHIOK AND SENSITIVE.

Next she capped me on and rode me in a cow girl position, for that moment I feel like I’m Sun Wu Kong (Monkey God ) cause of the many different transformation position we had and finally my Caption vomited after the intense action.

Usually the service will more or less end her for many FL but I get a bonus 10-15 min FULL BODY MASSAGE,

FJ: Very accommodating, no rush job , won’t say things like faster come or tired already.

zedia
18-03-2014, 11:37 AM
Finally she’s back to work again, first booked her last Nov when she just arrived SG, since then, had RTF a few times. Due to personal reasons; she stopped working for the past 2 months. Have tried other gals while she’s away but always ended up in disappointment, either the service is bad or actual person differs a lot from the photo.

Her current place is in central, quite easy to find. Once in the room she hold my hand and led me to the bed, tcss for about 15mins, she makes me feel like we’ve good friends and can chat anything under the sun. I don’t know about others but for me, sometimes it’s the chemistry other than sex, this makes the whole session more enjoyable.

The rest of the session is pretty much the same, bath, catbath, frenching, bbbj, for FJ, she seems to prefer doggie. After i released my load, she cleaned me up and we cuddled in bed, continued chatting till time is almost up, proceed for another bath before hugging and kiss her good bye.

Bros out there, she’s a gem, please treat her nice, if you’re looking for a service oriented SYT with looks and high GFE, mai tu liao, she’s the one. Even though the price is on the high side, the overall sexperience makes up for it.

numbercollector
18-03-2014, 01:06 PM
come in 6c6c. support ..!

simone
18-03-2014, 03:22 PM
☜☞ UPz thread ☜☞

simone
18-03-2014, 06:00 PM
☜☞ UPz thread ☜☞

baldman
18-03-2014, 06:54 PM
so fast F/Rs flying in fast and furious :)

JamesBONK
18-03-2014, 07:35 PM

High reviews. Target bookmarked
Up you for the fr

TingTing98
18-03-2014, 08:30 PM
Heard that Sherry is back cum in to check see so many FR already even though she don't allow painting but the painters also here hahaha including me. Cheong ah

canthaveenuf
18-03-2014, 10:33 PM
Heard that Sherry is back cum in to check see so many FR already even though she don't allow painting but the painters also here hahaha including me. Cheong ah

Seems like she allows painting liao, so quick queue up, fellow painter. Hee hee.

friendly
18-03-2014, 11:46 PM
Eh! Bro cantheveenuf just saw your info that Sherry allow painting now...true Bo? If true best news I go find her liao. Bro you paint her liao;) Share FR lei shiok bo
Calling TS Simone hehehe :D can confirm ah Sherry allow painting bo? I take queue number first:p

simone
19-03-2014, 12:12 AM
Eh! Bro cantheveenuf just saw your info that Sherry allow painting now...true Bo? If true best news I go find her liao. Bro you paint her liao;) Share FR lei shiok bo
Calling TS Simone hehehe :D can confirm ah Sherry allow painting bo? I take queue number first:p

☜☞ according to her, painting is allowed ☜☞

loneyheart
19-03-2014, 12:20 AM
Hot SYT return w so many Seniors appeared too ... camp n support :p

simone
19-03-2014, 12:08 PM
☜☞ UPz thread ☜☞

_bOOb_
19-03-2014, 01:24 PM
so fast F/Rs flying in fast and furious :)

Ya. Better take queue no. :p

simone
19-03-2014, 02:17 PM
☜☞ UPz thread ☜☞

canthaveenuf
19-03-2014, 02:53 PM

Dun know leh. I a bit cunt-fused. Got bros tell me she allowed liao. This TS also said allow. but bro baldman thread say No.

baldman
19-03-2014, 03:46 PM
Dun know leh. I a bit cunt-fused. Got bros tell me she allowed liao. This TS also said allow. but bro baldman thread say No.

PASEI ...... :( apparently it's Yes ! Oops ! :p Haven't update. So Sorry :o

hahaha your brush is ready a not ? You hurry go test & let everyone confirm!

_bOOb_
19-03-2014, 04:00 PM
Q no. taken:p:p

simone
19-03-2014, 06:21 PM
☜☞ UPz thread ☜☞

friendly
19-03-2014, 06:45 PM
Waseh:D best best news thanks TS Simone, bro baldman for confirmation I lock target liao:p
Bro cantheveenuf your brush ready hehehe wait FR your masterpiece:p

baldman
19-03-2014, 06:47 PM
Waseh:D best best news thanks TS Simone, bro baldman for confirmation I lock target liao:p
Bro cantheveenuf your brush ready hehehe wait FR your masterpiece:p

wah ... u really very BZ hahaha 1st kit / 2nd karen / K+K or sherry next ? :p

canthaveenuf
19-03-2014, 09:53 PM
PASEI ...... apparently it's Yes ! Oops ! :p Haven't update. So Sorry

hahaha your brush is ready a not ? You hurry go test & let everyone confirm!

Waseh:D best best news thanks TS Simone, bro baldman for confirmation I lock target liao
Bro cantheveenuf your brush ready hehehe wait FR your masterpiece

Thanks for the confirmation bro Baldman. I hope when she say Yes, it means 100% Yes, not say depend on chemistry one.

Yeah, my brush is always ready. I will also bring along extra pail of paint. I can imagine painting her with her tall slender body and that soft moaning .......... Maybe also need to bring oxygen tank.

Now all I have to do is to find the time ....... but got so many other RTFs and new cai to try ........ it is headache time again :D

baldman
19-03-2014, 11:35 PM
Thanks for the confirmation bro Baldman. I hope when she say Yes, it means 100% Yes, not say depend on chemistry one.

Yeah, my brush is always ready. I will also bring along extra pail of paint. I can imagine painting her with her tall slender body and that soft moaning .......... Maybe also need to bring oxygen tank.

Now all I have to do is to find the time ....... but got so many other RTFs and new cai to try ........ it is headache time again :D

hahah take it ez ... don't over work your tongue :p

simone
20-03-2014, 06:34 AM
☜☞ UPz thread ☜☞

simone
20-03-2014, 08:06 AM
☜☞ UPz thread ☜☞

canthaveenuf
20-03-2014, 09:48 AM
hahah take it ez ... don't over work your tongue :p

Haha very difficult not to.

baldman
20-03-2014, 10:17 AM
Haha very difficult not to.

LOL ! You always exercise and train it with weights is it ? :D

badbadlee
20-03-2014, 11:12 AM
My dear Sherry. Very chatty and very friendly. Can really french you till out of breath type, even after fj. Not to mention during Fj.

Looks definitely a 9/10. As real as 95% of photo. Looks and dress up very classy.

When dressing up, she even help to button up my long sleeve wrist button asking : inner or outer button? Damn caring like your mistress. Not to mention frenching and unbuttoning slowly and sensually before fj. Painting depend on chemistry. Please do not force her. Know how to shower generous praises but honest and sincere kind.

GFE super high (10/10). Beware of her hugging neck frenching and koala bear frenching. She is really caring, fun-loving, naughty and can really crack jokes & dirty talks spontaneously. My first time sexxion that is full of laughters and fun throughout the FJ & TCSS session. KC power very high. She can really treat you like lovers/boyfriend deeply in love. Beware of her kc. Hahahaha......:) :)

Woei
20-03-2014, 12:29 PM
☜☞ Rumours say she is Your favourite frenching partner ? ☜☞

Haha....She is every bros favourite frenching partner :D

Slide2Despair
20-03-2014, 12:30 PM
hahaha so many frenching partners :p

baldman
20-03-2014, 03:04 PM
Wondering if her slot is full today :p hahah

simone
20-03-2014, 03:24 PM
☜☞ UPz thread ☜☞

baldman
20-03-2014, 06:18 PM
Help support !

simone
20-03-2014, 07:52 PM
☜☞ UPz thread ☜☞

baldman
20-03-2014, 10:49 PM
super GFE checks !

simone
21-03-2014, 12:48 AM
☜☞ UPz thread ☜☞

simone
21-03-2014, 07:13 AM
☜☞ UPz thread ☜☞

simone
21-03-2014, 12:56 PM
☜☞ UPz thread ☜☞

felix76
21-03-2014, 01:22 PM
I've been wanting to meet this lady and finally managed to get a slot today. Location is easy to find, short walking distance from MRT. When i arrived at her place, she greeted me with a black sexy dress. Sibei hot like a chio ah lian. She led me to her bed and starting chatting, really easy to break the ice.

FJ: 9 Tried a few position. good sound effects (just the right amount to sound natural), nice body to look at and pussy quite tight.
Frenching: 8.5 Full of passion. The amount of GFE sparks make me feel like I am frenching with my GF
Overall: 10, one of the better attitude PRC gals with nice GFE feel. Worth the $120+tips.

simone
21-03-2014, 03:44 PM
☜☞ UPz thread ☜☞

simone
21-03-2014, 05:26 PM
☜☞ UPz thread ☜☞

simone
21-03-2014, 07:24 PM
☜☞ UPz thread ☜☞

simone
21-03-2014, 10:03 PM
☜☞ UPz thread ☜☞

marlborotan
21-03-2014, 11:52 PM

I am still waiting for painting fr confirmation. Kee kee

simone
22-03-2014, 07:25 AM
☜☞ UPz thread ☜☞

friendly
22-03-2014, 08:37 AM
Called Sherry but not successful to match a Fri date but tcss also shiok can feel her kc power;) will try again next week after recover from meeting one solid cock sucker suck until no more juice:D
Bro cantheveenuf your masterpiece ready;)

simone
22-03-2014, 10:50 AM
☜☞ UPz thread ☜☞

canthaveenuf
22-03-2014, 10:58 AM
I am still waiting for painting fr confirmation. Kee kee

So far, sounds like more or less confirmed liao. Then suddenly got one bro said "depends on chemistry". Damn.

Called Sherry but not successful to match a Fri date but tcss also shiok can feel her kc power;) will try again next week after recover from meeting one solid cock sucker suck until no more juice:D
Bro cantheveenuf your masterpiece ready;)

Haha, no time to do my masterpiece yet. So many canvas need my attention. Hee hee.

Haha, she got power KC one. She quite smart gal, can talk sense one. Dun play play.

Who is this solid cock sucker? Share share leh.

yinyin
22-03-2014, 12:18 PM
Must come in n camp also :))

simone
22-03-2014, 12:56 PM
☜☞ UPz thread ☜☞

simone
22-03-2014, 12:59 PM
☜☞ UPz thread ☜☞

Woei
22-03-2014, 04:10 PM
Called Sherry but not successful to match a Fri date but tcss also shiok can feel her kc power will try again next week after recover from meeting one solid cock sucker suck until no more juice
Bro cantheveenuf your masterpiece ready

Her KC is deadly & service definitely won't fail u bro :D

So far, sounds like more or less confirmed liao. Then suddenly got one bro said "depends on chemistry". Damn.

Haha, no time to do my masterpiece yet. So many canvas need my attention. Hee hee.

Haha, she got power KC one. She quite smart gal, can talk sense one. Dun play play.

Who is this solid cock sucker? Share share leh.

Painting should not be a problem for u ;)

Must come in n camp also :))

Thought u already asked me. I told u don't try sure regret ! Don't trust my taste :rolleyes:

simone
22-03-2014, 07:14 PM
☜☞ UPz thread ☜☞

simone
22-03-2014, 09:27 PM
☜☞ UPz thread ☜☞

friendly
22-03-2014, 11:34 PM
Bro Woei thanks for the confirmation I will try harder to match a slot next week:cool: now she accept painting gonna test her endurance:p

Slide2Despair
23-03-2014, 12:31 AM
so many good things ... :p but so little time :p

loneyheart
23-03-2014, 02:48 AM
SEEN LIKE Another must try babe :D

simone
23-03-2014, 04:05 AM
☜☞ UPz thread ☜☞

simone
23-03-2014, 11:35 AM
☜☞ UPz thread ☜☞

simone
23-03-2014, 01:42 PM
☜☞ UPz thread ☜☞

simone
23-03-2014, 03:34 PM
☜☞ UPz thread ☜☞

simone
23-03-2014, 05:20 PM
☜☞ UPz thread ☜☞

simone
23-03-2014, 07:48 PM
☜☞ UPz thread ☜☞

badbadlee
23-03-2014, 08:38 PM
Hi TS bro,
Is she on code red?

simone
23-03-2014, 09:58 PM
☜☞ UPz thread ☜☞

friendly
23-03-2014, 10:34 PM
Huh! Bro badbadlee who told you? Hope you are wrong about Sherry code red
otherwise I will be a very sad bloke tomorrow:( I think not true la. ...she did not call me to cancel. Call her phone she didn't pickup so must be busy
TS simone can confirm ah:confused:

spiceboy
24-03-2014, 11:36 AM
otherwise I will be a very sad bloke tomorrow:( I think not true la. ...she did not call me to cancel. Call her phone she didn't pickup so must be busy

hope this is not true...have appointment with her today at 12 noon, have smsed and called her this morning , so far no response.:(

simone
24-03-2014, 12:38 PM
Hi TS bro,
Is she on code red?

hope this is not true...have appointment with her today at 12 noon, have smsed and called her this morning , so far no response.:(

☜☞ dont think so. Awaiting double confirmation ☜☞

spiceboy
24-03-2014, 01:05 PM
☜☞ dont think so. Awaiting double confirmation ☜☞

Confirmed she fly kite leh, i kept calling n sms till 11:50 still no replies, lucky got plan B, quickly called another FL nearby her place n she was free. Just finished my session.:D

friendly
24-03-2014, 01:12 PM
Aiyoyo so hard to get booking then now she code red ah:confused: TS simone can help confirm maybe I need backup plan B liao:(

spiceboy
24-03-2014, 01:30 PM
She just replied, said overslept. Will give her another chance....:D

simone
24-03-2014, 01:37 PM
Confirmed she fly kite leh, i kept calling n sms till 11:50 still no replies, lucky got plan B, quickly called another FL nearby her place n she was free. Just finished my session.:D

☜☞ Thx bro for the info ☜☞

zedia
24-03-2014, 02:02 PM
Have gotten her reply, No she's not on Code Red, should be in another 2 weeks time, Bros out there mai tu liao.

_bOOb_
24-03-2014, 02:39 PM
Have gotten her reply, No she's not on Code Red, should be in another 2 weeks time, Bros out there mai tu liao.

heng liao loh. my appt tonite should be safe. :p

friendly
24-03-2014, 03:18 PM
Thanks Bro zedia and spiceboy for the info. My booking still on la:D she sms confirm with me:) hahaha:rolleyes: what a scare bro badbadlee created....... hopefully have happy ending:cool:

friendly
24-03-2014, 03:24 PM
Hehehe:rolleyes: Bro spiceboy kena fly aeroplane also seems happy:D Sherry give you special pass ah;) this special worth many $$$$ hor

simone
24-03-2014, 04:30 PM
☜☞ UPz thread ☜☞

simone
24-03-2014, 07:47 PM
☜☞ UPz thread ☜☞

badbadlee
24-03-2014, 08:29 PM
Thanks Bro zedia and spiceboy for the info. My booking still on la:D she sms confirm with me:) hahaha:rolleyes: what a scare bro badbadlee created....... hopefully have happy ending:cool:

So sorry about that bro. I think she was angry with me that i fly her aeroplane last week as she caught me with another meimei last week. Although my slot was taken up by another bro. But she is ok with me now and i also got a slot with her tmr. So sorry for the commotons. Paiseh!

simone
25-03-2014, 08:53 AM
☜☞ UPz thread ☜☞

spiceboy
25-03-2014, 10:37 AM
Hehehe:rolleyes: Bro spiceboy kena fly aeroplane also seems happy:D Sherry give you special pass ah;) this special worth many $$$$ hor

haha, hope so bro. Have rescheduled my appointment with her already. :)

shamanek
25-03-2014, 11:48 AM
Met Sherry mei mei last night and had a wonderful time. Arrangement is smooth, respond is quick, and location is very convenient, few minutes walk from MRT. Saw her very tired and ask her why, she explained that she just changed room and is very noisy, didn;t sleep well. Indeed when i was in the room can hear people washing dishes, sound of radio and even people singing, should be directly on top of some kopitiam lol. Anyway who cares, She sure is one hot La Mei, hee hee.. dress in a black dress... She is wonderful in bed.. slow and takes time. super bbbj and frenching, really high GFE and sure can TCSS a lot, haha... It was a satisfying experience.. But I will be back for RTF. I just hope that she will not be so popular that I won't be able to get a slot.

Body : 9/10 slim type, fair smooth skin, got birth mark on shoulder but no issue for me

simone
25-03-2014, 12:22 PM
☜☞ UPz thread ☜☞

simone
25-03-2014, 02:49 PM
☜☞ UPz thread ☜☞

simone
25-03-2014, 04:57 PM
☜☞ UPz thread ☜☞

simone
25-03-2014, 06:30 PM
☜☞ UPz thread ☜☞

simone
25-03-2014, 09:52 PM
☜☞ UPz thread ☜☞

simone
26-03-2014, 01:04 AM
☜☞ UPz thread ☜☞

simone
26-03-2014, 11:06 AM
☜☞ UPz thread ☜☞

simone
26-03-2014, 12:30 PM
☜☞ UPz thread ☜☞

simone
26-03-2014, 02:13 PM
☜☞ UPz thread ☜☞

_bOOb_
26-03-2014, 04:16 PM
Deed done the day b4 yesterday. Left her place very satisfied. Belated report later:)

simone
26-03-2014, 07:43 PM
☜☞ UPz thread ☜☞

BerryShoik
26-03-2014, 09:40 PM
Seriously this is one gal that worth every single cent. The face is exactly the same gal in the photos. Initially I my managing my expectation regards to this because sometime she might just be photogenic and etc so real life don't look as good. But When she open the door just now I am like wow! Totally my cup of tea. Very talkative and will try her best to match all my request! Thumbs up! Although ahe did not do anything out of the ordinary been able to bonk such a pretty gal i am already very happy Liao ~ will rtf again soon!

simone
27-03-2014, 02:41 AM
☜☞ UPz thread ☜☞

simone
27-03-2014, 09:56 AM
☜☞ UPz thread ☜☞

simone
27-03-2014, 11:57 AM
☜☞ UPz thread ☜☞

_bOOb_
27-03-2014, 02:20 PM
Manage to try this 人气美少女 few days ago, well, for 120 Bucks i was very apprehensive at first whether real person will be very different from photo..or whether her svc and attitude are up to standards. And i ended up fallng in "love" with sherry..:)

Field report

Body : 8/10, slender curvy with f#*king solid bums;)

svc and attitude 10/10 : 120 bucks well spent - no rush, friendly and very accomodating

FJ : good moaning, wet and very responsive:D

In actual fact, I am quite reluctant to share this field report, because it will probably increase her bookings, but i guess she sincerely deserved it for all her efforts !

simone
27-03-2014, 05:40 PM
☜☞ UPz thread ☜☞

immunse
27-03-2014, 07:00 PM

Usual of you did not share your experience bro friendly? Can share some insight especially on painting as none FR suggest it

killer
27-03-2014, 07:14 PM
bro yes this gal is hard to get, I tried almost a week till I get her at Area CT, nice place which I like

As per what most bros have said she is worth every buck for her chatty, friendly and fun loving attitude. Her native language of french, great bbbj and wetness during the act are all special bonuses. :D

However I think this line has taken a tow on her, she appears skinny in real person and her (sunken / skinny) face makes her look much older, boobs not that big .... photos I will say 78% like her, the power of photo shop did hide the arm part :p

simone
27-03-2014, 08:24 PM
☜☞ UPz thread ☜☞

friendly
27-03-2014, 10:29 PM
hahaha lick her boobs see the reaction and moaning shiok ah
CIM no chance to try as I could not hold back everything shoot out in scissors position can whack deep deep while giving her boobs massage 
Frenching poke her tongue into my mouth tongue fight and sucking berry fierce fight
Room very very nice hahaha can pick use which bed being a long long time since I bonk in this type of room very comfortable don't want to leave 
GFE : she very friendly and nice girl but first meeting chemistry not so strong, physical needs sextified
Bro immunse I did share FR but in her other thread with TS baldman (Vanessa). I copy over paste above:cool:

simone
27-03-2014, 11:34 PM
☜☞ UPz thread ☜☞

simone
28-03-2014, 10:04 AM
☜☞ UPz thread ☜☞

simone
28-03-2014, 12:24 PM
☜☞ UPz thread ☜☞

simone
28-03-2014, 03:50 PM
☜☞ UPz thread ☜☞

simone
28-03-2014, 05:50 PM
☜☞ UPz thread ☜☞

simone
28-03-2014, 07:36 PM
☜☞ UPz thread ☜☞

simone
28-03-2014, 11:22 PM
☜☞ UPz thread ☜☞

simone
29-03-2014, 12:13 PM
☜☞ UPz thread ☜☞

simone
29-03-2014, 03:01 PM
☜☞ UPz thread ☜☞

simone
29-03-2014, 05:25 PM
☜☞ UPz thread ☜☞

simone
29-03-2014, 07:37 PM
☜☞ UPz thread ☜☞

simone
29-03-2014, 10:16 PM
☜☞ UPz thread ☜☞

simone
30-03-2014, 11:52 AM
☜☞ UPz thread ☜☞

simone
30-03-2014, 02:41 PM
☜☞ UPz thread ☜☞

simone
30-03-2014, 08:49 PM
☜☞ UPz thread ☜☞

Slide2Despair
30-03-2014, 10:53 PM
help support ! :D

simone
31-03-2014, 10:50 AM
☜☞ UPz thread ☜☞

simone
31-03-2014, 02:27 PM
☜☞ UPz thread ☜☞

Alew86
31-03-2014, 03:01 PM
Finally got a slot with her as well yesterday, location was in central, plenty of parking in the afternoon. Reached the place, got the room number and quickly proceed upstairs, room was kinda small but no issue for me. She was dressed in a black dress, was greeted by a hug once the door opened and i grasp her butt and lifted her dress, wow, no panties, my didi immediately stood up. We then sat on the bed and tcss for a while, understood that a few bros aeroplaned her so she a bit pissed off, haha, Then saw a a bouquet of flowers, wow donno which bro so romantic send her the flowers. hehe. Next was pretty SOP, proceed with bath and the action starts, the rest you guys can imagine, like what other bros commented, yes, she does have birth mark on her arm but no issue for me. But bros beware, her KC power is indeed very high, be careful of what she said to KC u, probably the best FL i had so far in terms of chemistry. Not a time watcher and quite chatty and pretty. She will still be around for a while so bros, book her while shes still here. RTF? Yes, for sure:D

Mr_don_juan
31-03-2014, 04:24 PM
Moshi moshi dropby to support 美しい女の子 sherry babe! Bump bump :D

simone
31-03-2014, 06:04 PM
☜☞ UPz thread ☜☞

simikangtao
31-03-2014, 09:14 PM
Just had a date with her after work. Location is convenient esp to non driver, just few mins walk from station. Room is ok except bathroom small.

The moment she open the door, really exceed my expection. No much diff from the photos plus very chio to me :p
She's friendly, fun and easy to chat.

The action parts like wat other bros written. Lots of hug plus French.

Con: too hot, difficult to book.

Think 大叔 me kenna her gong tao liao. :)

simone
31-03-2014, 09:41 PM
☜☞ UPz thread ☜☞

badbadlee
31-03-2014, 10:58 PM
My RTF FR for Sherry/Vanessa :

Upon reaching near her place, I text her whether she want to eat some 点心。She reply :" 你就是我的点心,来吧。“ Upon seeing her reply, I was pleasantly surprised by her KC messages, quickly 上去她那里 as per her reply。

When reaching her room, I knock on her door. When she open the door, I got another big surprise. She was hiding behind the door fully naked, smiling and giggling at me. Very playful and fun-loving of her. Really a playful start by hugging her naked body in my office wear. She comment that I look smarter today. After some teasing and frenching, she start to undress me and shower for me.

Looks : 9/10

Body : 9/10. Tall and Slender. Nice Curves.

Boobs : 9/10. B+. Firm but soft. Very nice feelings to suck and lick.

BBBJ: 9/10. Deep throat. Wet and slurpy. Good suction.

Frenching : 9.5/10. Super loving and passionate. Lots of tongue fight.

Painting : 9/10. Sexy moanings and wet and horny.

FJ : 10/10. Try various positions with her. French her in missionary and cowgirl posns. She is very wet and horny. Lots of sexy moanings & keep crying out : 好舒服!好舒服! when I bonk her deeper and faster. Also try scissors with grabbing/squeezing her soft boobs while bonking her. Finally, cummed in doggie posns. I was totally drained out after the FJ as the FJ lasted about 25 mins. Very shack but song!

GFE : 10/10 Her KC power is getter higher with her KC sms reply and playful and naughty welcoming at the door actions. She also feed me sweet and water like I am a king, after the FJ. She is also more horny on bed this time and frenching is always so passionate and engaging. Very caring, sweet and playful mix. A super KC and very beautiful girlfriend to be with overall. Very hardworking and chatty girl. She even told me where she live as she don't live in her working place. Of course her trust me I won't disclose to other bros lah! Another KC actions : hugging & kiss goodbye!

Not a time watcher. Be careful of KC by this sweet and beautiful girl. Haha!

simone
01-04-2014, 03:31 AM
☜☞ UPz thread ☜☞

simone
01-04-2014, 07:08 AM
☜☞ UPz thread ☜☞

immunse
01-04-2014, 10:45 AM
Thank you bro friendly for the introduction. Sherry is a nice lady and her gfe is very strong. Not bad looking too. Only minus points is her birth mark is very big patch which somehow affect my overall feel. Nevertheless still worth going for her gfe.

simone
01-04-2014, 11:59 AM
☜☞ UPz thread ☜☞

simone
01-04-2014, 03:36 PM
☜☞ UPz thread ☜☞

simone
01-04-2014, 07:12 PM
☜☞ UPz thread ☜☞

simone
01-04-2014, 10:48 PM
☜☞ UPz thread ☜☞

simone
02-04-2014, 02:24 AM
☜☞ UPz thread ☜☞

simone
02-04-2014, 06:03 AM
☜☞ UPz thread ☜☞

simone
02-04-2014, 09:42 AM
☜☞ UPz thread ☜☞

_bOOb_
02-04-2014, 02:25 PM
Manage to try this 人气美少女 few days ago, well, for 120 Bucks i was very apprehensive at first whether real person will be very different from photo..or whether her svc and attitude are up to standards. And i ended up fallng in "love" with sherry..:)

Field report

Body : 8/10, slender curvy with f#*king solid bums;)

FJ : good moaning, wet and very responsive:D

repost my FR. bump for sherry !

simone
02-04-2014, 03:43 PM
☜☞ UPz thread ☜☞

_bOOb_
02-04-2014, 03:54 PM
mid day support for sherry:)

_bOOb_
02-04-2014, 06:25 PM
evening support for sherry:):)

simone
02-04-2014, 07:38 PM
☜☞ UPz thread ☜☞

simone
02-04-2014, 11:15 PM
☜☞ UPz thread ☜☞

simone
03-04-2014, 02:46 AM
☜☞ UPz thread ☜☞

simone
03-04-2014, 07:17 AM
☜☞ UPz thread ☜☞

simone
03-04-2014, 11:49 AM
☜☞ UPz thread ☜☞

_bOOb_
03-04-2014, 03:08 PM
hot day bump for sherry ! :)

simone
03-04-2014, 03:26 PM
☜☞ UPz thread ☜☞

_bOOb_
03-04-2014, 06:03 PM
Bump bump sherry!

simone
03-04-2014, 07:38 PM
☜☞ UPz thread ☜☞

canthaveenuf
03-04-2014, 10:27 PM
Visited Sherry last Dec and had always wanted to RTF before she went MIA. The following is the FR I posted, re-posted here for reference.

Ever since she first appeared on SBF, I had been wanting to try her. Finally did it about 2 weeks ago.

Through the SMSes with her, found that she is a very friendly gal. And confirmed when I entered into her room. She started hugging me, stripping me and teasing my dick, and chatting away. Boy, this gal can really chat, so chatty that sometimes I was at a loss for words, don't know how to react. And the way she talk, it is not those gentle, soft-soft, sweet sweet type. Neither is she those loud voice, rude rude type which I absolutely hate. Somewhere in between I suppose, more like how a close friend would talk to you. Even though it was our first meeting, it was like meeting with a friend you have not seen for some time, talking, teasing and joking. She can speak some English too.

She looks about 80% like the pics, quite chio, SYT and kawaii I would say. She has big eyes which were further accentuated by her thick mascara. She reminds me a bit of Cyndi Wang (王心凌).

I like her body shape, tall, slim and slender, no fat. Boobs are probably A+, soft and just nice for her body. Smooth skin. The only thing is the birthmark blemishes on her smooth and fair skin. A small pity, but can be easily overlooked by her other positive attributes. I especially liked her smooth thighs, very very nice to stroke and caress.

After stripping, we went to bath, SOP there. On the bed, we started frenching a bit. Then she did a nice and slow BBBJ. This first round of BBBJ lasted a few minutes. Shortly after, she gave me another round. Then, I got her to lie down and wanted to move South to paint her. Along the way, started to kiss her body and thighs and she started to complain ticklish. When I reached her pussy, she crossed her legs and refused me access to her secret garden, claiming that she has never allowed customers to paint, or even touch. So, I don't know who is telling the truth -- she, or TS, or bros who claimed they painted her. Anyway, was a bit disappointed. Would have been great to paint her shiok shiok. Sensing that I was disappointed, she offered another round of BBBJ which I told her I enjoyed.

Then, she lied down and we did missionary. She was very wet, probably got put KY. She was moaning softly as I pumped away. Nice to hear and nice to see her expressions. Over time, she relaxed more and we hugged and I continued to poke her. Then, she turned around, and I pumped her from behind while she lied flat on bed. She seemed to like this position. Sensing that I am coming, I pulled her up into doggie position and continued to pump until I cummed.

Overall, not bad an experience -- bonking a friendly U student, with brains, looks and body. Only pity is the lack of painting ........ Anyway, will RTF if got time and $$$.

canthaveenuf
03-04-2014, 10:33 PM
Visited Sherry last Dec and had always wanted to RTF before she went MIA.

This is the RTF FR .....

Today, finally managed to RTF her because some bro couldn't make it and I took his slot. Door opened, our eyes met and she instantly recognized me.

Location might be different, but Sherry is still the same old Sherry. Looks wise, same as before. Personality wise, still as chatty and friendly as before. And as usual, I was lost for words at times. Haha.

Back in Dec, I remember the one thing that I really loved about this gal is her body. It was slender and with that super smooth skin that you can just stroke and kiss forever. And that butt is just nice for doggie. Her boobs may not be big, but they looked and felt just nice for her body. But this time, she seemed to have put on a tiny bit of weight, even she said so herself. Must have been too much local food. But luckily it wasn't all that obvious. You will still love her body and that oh-so-smooth skin.

This time, we frenched more as she stucked out her tongue more and teased and seduced me to use my tongue to flick it and also use my mouth to suck it. Her frenching style is not those aggressive type, but a more sensual feel. Frenchers will love it I believe.

Her BBBJ is still as powerful. I liked the way she does it -- slowly and sensually and lots of tongue action and feel. The first round was amazing and left me wanting more. And so I asked her for a second round after I had painted her shiok shiok. She obliged without any hesitation. And the second round almost made me cummed prematuredly.

Talking about painting, ........ the one big regret I had in the Dec visit was that she didn't allow painting. Not this time!!! As usual. after licking and sucking on her nips (which she seemed to like), I went South slowly and deliberately, not knowing if she will allow. She was moaning softly as I went South and looking at me, probably in two minds whether to stop me or not. After some sensual kissing of her smooth thighs, I brought my tongue to her pussy, which was odourless and a bit moist by this time. I started my usual flicking and sucking with my tongue, occasionally playing her clitoris with my fingers. She is obviously enjoying it as she moans softly and sensually. Listen liao also buay tahan. While I painted her, I looked at her and she looked at me, with that kind of painful look that you know she is enjoying it deep down inside. After a long session, she was getting wet and she can't take it any more and tried to use her hands to lift my face up. I refused to budge and continue to paint. She relented at first but can't stand it one minute later and tried to pull me up again. I resisted, she relented, I resisted, she relented .... this cycle went for about 2-3 times. Until she finally buay tahan and sat up. Luckily by then, I painted until shiok shiok liao. On hindsight, maybe should have fingered her a bit. Maybe next time. As I got up from her pussy, she grabbed my neck and pulled me to her face and wanted to french me, a sign perhaps that she really appreciated the paint job. Haha.

After putting on the raincoat, she mounted me and slid the dick into her already so wet pussy. Then, she started rocking up and down, left and right, front and back as I played with her boobs. Then, I laid her down and proceeded to do missionary. She looked at her pussy as I inserted my dick in. As I started to pump, she started to moan. And she started to bite on one of her finger, probably trying to subdue her moaning. And she used the other hand to play with her clitoris as I continued to pump her as she lifted her head and watched my dick going in and out, in and out. And man, her pussy was getting super super wet. I can literally feel the juice oozing (or is it gushing) out from her pussy. I continued to pump, sometimes with slow and deliberate stroke, sometimes with fast and furious strokes and in between changed her legs position a few times to get the best feel. She got more and more horny and started to grab my butt and pushed my dick deeper into her pussy. As I pumped, she started to moan louder and louder and breathing faster and deeper. Her hands started to grab the edge of the bed as I pumped harder and faster. Ah.......... finally I exploded and gave it all I have, totally exhausted. And from the look of it, she seemed to have cummed a few times too.

In summary, the sex was shiok because she was very horny and responsive. GFE was great, TCSS was fun. What reasons do I have not to RTF again?

badbadlee
03-04-2014, 10:44 PM
My RTF FR for Sherry/Vanessa :

Upon reaching near her place, I text her whether she want to eat some 点心。She reply :" 你就是我的点心,来吧。“ Upon seeing her reply, I was pleasantly surprised by her KC messages, quickly 上去她那里 as per her reply。

When reaching her room, I knock on her door. When she open the door, I got another big surprise. She was hiding behind the door fully naked, smiling and giggling at me. Very playful and fun-loving of her. Really a playful start by hugging her naked body in my office wear. She comment that I look smarter today. After some teasing and frenching, she start to undress me and shower for me.

Looks : 9/10

Body : 9/10. Tall and Slender. Nice Curves.

Boobs : 9/10. B+. Firm but soft. Very nice feelings to suck and lick.

BBBJ: 9/10. Deep throat. Wet and slurpy. Good suction.

Frenching : 9.5/10. Super loving and passionate. Lots of tongue fight.

Painting : 9/10. Sexy moanings and wet and horny.

FJ : 10/10. Try various positions with her. French her in missionary and cowgirl posns. She is very wet and horny. Lots of sexy moanings & keep crying out : 好舒服!好舒服! when I bonk her deeper and faster. Also try scissors with grabbing/squeezing her soft boobs while bonking her. Finally, cummed in doggie posns. I was totally drained out after the FJ as the FJ lasted about 25 mins. Very shack but song!

GFE : 10/10 Her KC power is getter higher with her KC sms reply and playful and naughty welcoming at the door actions. She also feed me sweet and water like I am a king, after the FJ. She is also more horny on bed this time and frenching is always so passionate and engaging. Very caring, sweet and playful mix. A super KC and very beautiful girlfriend to be with overall. Very hardworking and chatty girl. She even told me where she live as she don't live in her working place. Of course her trust me I won't disclose to other bros lah! Another KC actions : hugging & kiss goodbye!

Not a time watcher. Be careful of KC by this sweet and beautiful girl. Haha!

Night bump!

simone
04-04-2014, 08:32 AM
☜☞ UPz thread ☜☞

simone
04-04-2014, 09:46 AM
☜☞ UPz thread ☜☞

simone
04-04-2014, 12:04 PM
☜☞ UPz thread ☜☞

simone
04-04-2014, 03:58 PM
~~ UPz thread ~~

simone
04-04-2014, 07:52 PM
☜☞ UPz thread ☜☞

badbadlee
04-04-2014, 08:42 PM
To all bros supporting Sherry/Vanessa:
It is unbelievable that one jealous bro actually zap me for giving positive FRs on Sherry/Vanessa. As a matter of fact, i never zap people for giving negative FRs on the girls i like,.not to mention positive FRs.:eek:

My meat could be your poison!

simone
04-04-2014, 11:46 PM
~~ UPz thread ~~

simone
05-04-2014, 03:40 AM
~~ UPz thread ~~

simone
05-04-2014, 07:34 AM
~~ UPz thread ~~

raywkk
05-04-2014, 10:05 AM
code red??

simone
05-04-2014, 10:20 AM
code red??

Code Red Coming Soon & she needs some time off to rest as well ...

simone
05-04-2014, 11:28 AM
~~ UPz thread ~~

zedia
05-04-2014, 12:35 PM
code red??

She's taking a break to rest for the time being, code red coming as well. Should be back to work in 2 weeks time ;)

simone
05-04-2014, 03:16 PM
~~ UPz thread ~~

simone
05-04-2014, 07:04 PM
~~ UPz thread ~~

canthaveenuf
05-04-2014, 07:13 PM
She's taking a break to rest for the time being, code red coming as well. Should be back to work in 2 weeks time ;)

Lucky managed to up her the other day. :D

simone
05-04-2014, 10:52 PM
~~ UPz thread ~~

simone
06-04-2014, 02:40 AM
~~ UPz thread ~~

simone
06-04-2014, 06:34 AM
~~ UPz thread ~~

simone
06-04-2014, 10:28 AM
~~ UPz thread ~~

simone
06-04-2014, 02:22 PM
~~ UPz thread ~~

simone
06-04-2014, 06:16 PM
~~ UPz thread ~~

simone
06-04-2014, 10:11 PM
~~ UPz thread ~~

simone
07-04-2014, 02:05 AM
~~ UPz thread ~~

simone
07-04-2014, 05:59 AM
~~ UPz thread ~~

simone
07-04-2014, 09:53 AM
~~ UPz thread ~~

simone
07-04-2014, 03:25 PM
~~ UPz thread ~~

simone
07-04-2014, 03:57 PM
~~ UPz thread ~~

simone
07-04-2014, 07:39 PM
~~ UPz thread ~~

Slide2Despair
07-04-2014, 10:49 PM
Lucky managed to up her the other day. :D

confirmed ... code red hahaha ;)

simone
07-04-2014, 11:21 PM
~~ UPz thread ~~

simone
08-04-2014, 03:03 AM
~~ UPz thread ~~

simone
08-04-2014, 06:45 AM
~~ UPz thread ~~

simone
08-04-2014, 10:27 AM
~~ UPz thread ~~

simone
08-04-2014, 02:33 PM
~~ UPz thread ~~

simone
08-04-2014, 06:15 PM
~~ UPz thread ~~

simone
08-04-2014, 09:58 PM
~~ UPz thread ~~

simone
09-04-2014, 01:40 AM
~~ UPz thread ~~

simone
09-04-2014, 05:22 AM
~~ UPz thread ~~

simone
09-04-2014, 09:04 AM
~~ UPz thread ~~

simone
09-04-2014, 12:46 PM
~~ UPz thread ~~

simone
09-04-2014, 04:28 PM
~~ UPz thread ~~

simone
09-04-2014, 08:10 PM
~~ UPz thread ~~

simone
09-04-2014, 11:52 PM
~~ UPz thread ~~

simone
10-04-2014, 03:34 AM
~~ UPz thread ~~

simone
10-04-2014, 12:29 PM
~~ UPz thread ~~

simone
10-04-2014, 04:17 PM
~~ UPz thread ~~

simone
10-04-2014, 08:05 PM
~~ UPz thread ~~

simone
10-04-2014, 11:54 PM
~~ UPz thread ~~

simone
11-04-2014, 03:42 AM
~~ UPz thread ~~

simone
11-04-2014, 11:40 AM
~~ UPz thread ~~

simone
11-04-2014, 03:28 PM
~~ UPz thread ~~

simone
11-04-2014, 07:16 PM
~~ UPz thread ~~

simone
11-04-2014, 11:05 PM
~~ UPz thread ~~

simone
12-04-2014, 02:53 AM
~~ UPz thread ~~

simone
12-04-2014, 06:41 AM
~~ UPz thread ~~

simone
12-04-2014, 10:29 AM
~~ UPz thread ~~

simone
12-04-2014, 02:17 PM
~~ UPz thread ~~

simone
12-04-2014, 06:05 PM
~~ UPz thread ~~

simone
12-04-2014, 09:53 PM
~~ UPz thread ~~

simone
13-04-2014, 01:41 AM
~~ UPz thread ~~

simone
13-04-2014, 05:26 AM
~~ UPz thread ~~

simone
13-04-2014, 09:11 AM
~~ UPz thread ~~

simone
13-04-2014, 12:56 PM
~~ UPz thread ~~

Mr_don_juan
13-04-2014, 02:56 PM
Bumpz up babe sherry, back soon ~~`:D

simone
13-04-2014, 04:41 PM
~~ UPz thread ~~

simone
13-04-2014, 08:26 PM
~~ UPz thread ~~

simone
14-04-2014, 12:12 AM
~~ UPz thread ~~

simone
14-04-2014, 04:00 AM
~~ UPz thread ~~

simone
14-04-2014, 07:48 AM
~~ UPz thread ~~

simone
14-04-2014, 11:30 AM
~~ UPz thread ~~

simone
14-04-2014, 03:18 PM
~~ UPz thread ~~

simone
14-04-2014, 07:06 PM
~~ UPz thread ~~

simone
14-04-2014, 10:54 PM
~~ UPz thread ~~

simone
15-04-2014, 02:42 AM
~~ UPz thread ~~

simone
15-04-2014, 06:30 AM
~~ UPz thread ~~

simone
15-04-2014, 10:18 AM
~~ UPz thread ~~

simone
15-04-2014, 12:15 PM
PERSONAL DATA

Name : Sherry
Origin : Northern China 东北
Height / Weight : 165 / 44
Bust : 32B

http://img102.imagetwist.com/th/05524/uzsaubbblmj5.jpg (http://imagetwist.com/uzsaubbblmj5/20.JPG.html)http://img102.imagetwist.com/th/05524/m30omyph91f3.jpg (http://imagetwist.com/m30omyph91f3/21.JPG.html)

SERVICES AVAILIBILITY & RESTRICTIONS

Shower Together : Yes

Frenching / Kissing : Grade A frencher !

Catbath : Yes

Painting : Yes

Fingering : Yes

CIM/COF/COB : CIM / COB

AR : No

BBBJ : Yes

FJ with cap : Available

Anal : NO

Raw : NO

RATES AND CONTACT

Rates : 120 / 1 hour / 1 Shot / include room
Contact SHERRY @ 9035 9329
http://img56.imagetwist.com/th/05524/e3kq8x8tfb8e.jpg (http://imagetwist.com/e3kq8x8tfb8e/22.JPG.html)http://img56.imagetwist.com/th/05524/18akataiefb6.jpg (http://imagetwist.com/18akataiefb6/23.JPG.html)

Manage to try this 人气美少女 few days ago, well, for 120 Bucks i was very apprehensive at first whether real person will be very different from photo..or whether her svc and attitude are up to standards. And i ended up fallng in "love" with sherry..

Field report

Body : 8/10, slender curvy with f#*king solid bums

FJ : good moaning, wet and very responsive

hahaha lick her boobs see the reaction and moaning shiok ah

simone
15-04-2014, 04:35 PM
~~ UPz thread ~~

simone
15-04-2014, 05:56 PM
~~ UPz thread ~~

simone
15-04-2014, 09:44 PM
~~ UPz thread ~~

simone
16-04-2014, 11:42 AM