PDA

View Full Version : Lor 18 Hse 11

terrphbk
16-03-2014, 11:20 PM
Tried this house today thai cat 80/40 mins. Here is my humble report...

Lor: 18
Hse: 11
Gal No: 3
Cat: 80 for 40 mins
Face: 7
Body: 7.5
Boobs: B+ (fake)
Ass: 9
BJ: 6 (because with condom)
fJ: 3 (Feels like masturbating.. super dead fish and oily from too much KY.., but her pussy still tight)

Went around window shopping on a sunday evening at Lor 18 and decide to try Cat 80 Thai hse 11. Pimp was very friendly and smiley and I saw one petite gal with slim figure so why not.

I thought cat 80 thai the svc maybe not bad... But it was not. :eek:

Choose Gal no. 3 and walked into the room.. Pattern no.1 come out.. "you want to go toilet 1st?"
I was like "wtf.. no bathroom" and she say yes. Too late.. as i already paid.

So i took a pee in the toilet and went inside the room.. there is a bathroom mah.. knn. Ok nvm.. i try to tok cok with her.. and she reply yes, ya.. and mumble some thai..

I sat on the bed and was hopeing maybe she will help me remove.. dun have.. sigh.. ok nvm

She clean me up and offer me listerine.. ooh.. can french kiss liao. I try to sayang her and ask you ok in singapore.. and slowly move my lips to hers..
she move her head away and commanded.. "bath".. no kiss

sian liao.. in bath room she juz soaped me then next thing i know i am drying myself with towel and wanted to hug her say i cold.. act cheeky

She at 1st ignore then let me hug.. then i try warm her up by massaging her shoulders.. but her face damn blackie. Ok nvm..

She lick my nipples then took out condom.. give me a condom blow job.. sianz. SOP. I want to kiss her but cannot. Touch her pussy lightly... cannot.. grab boobs.. ok.. flick her nipples cannot.. arghhhh kiss her nipples lagi cannot..

Hmm.. then she start riding me after greasing her pussy with KY. After a few rides she was tired.. Consolation was i look up the mirror and she has a nice ass. Did some sex talk ..and show her the top mirror say i love her great ass..
she say i talk too much :confused:

She ride me a while then slow down.. so i hump her from below lor.. after a while change to missionary.. want to kiss her neck... she push me away..

Finally i venged my anger in doggy style and i pump her as hard as i could. Super dead fish.. anyway i manage to release.

After went out, the pimp was still smiley after i told her my feedback.

Conclusion:
Nice pimp, over priced thai chick with lousier svc than cat50. However, could be due to her having a bad day or I am not her type.

RTF: Probably not even any gals from this house.