PDA

View Full Version : Looking for pleasant looking and rich sugardad

LovesTing
16-03-2014, 09:08 PM
Looking for a pleasant and rich sugardad to help me fianically. Am willing to repay the person with sexual benefits. Interested party please contact me thru wechat, ID: sheilanwt. Thank you.

Lucifersangel
17-03-2014, 09:15 PM
Something is very wrong here. U want rich answer pleasant looking? You ownself say you are chubby yet u demand for a pleasant looking sugardad? Ur head sth wrong is it? If he is pleasant looking and rich he will have tons of woman. Why would he want u?

simple2kee
17-03-2014, 10:17 PM
Ur head sth wrong is it? If he is pleasant looking and rich he will have tons of woman. Why would he want u?

clap clap clap!

AndyCock
18-03-2014, 06:54 AM
Something is very wrong here. U want rich answer pleasant looking? You ownself say you are chubby yet u demand for a pleasant looking sugardad? Ur head sth wrong is it? If he is pleasant looking and rich he will have tons of woman. Why would he want u?

Agree with you.

gingkonut
18-03-2014, 10:57 AM

Sis,

Dun you see that trend very often here? Besides hanging up to sell with a warped sense of logic, there are many who would have illogical demand...but then...viola!

It sometimes happens!

Meow^^
18-03-2014, 11:03 AM
Sis,

Dun you see that trend very often here? Besides hanging up to sell with a warped sense of logic, there are many who would have illogical demand...but then...viola!

It sometimes happens!

Willing Seller, willing buyer.....sometimes, people just take what's on the offer..:p

nextview
18-03-2014, 11:11 AM
I'm looking for rich and pretty sugar mummies.

I'm syt 18m, bad in bed but good in advising and counseling, non drinker non chiongster, easily feed, request monthly sgd 10k. :D

Best if you can give me a condo, bmw, American Express and business, I willing give you 23hr per day.

Good in negotiating, planning, cost saving and sourcing etc etc

DCS17
18-03-2014, 11:56 AM

Well, your poison maybe her meat while her meats might be her poison. Each to its own.

Maybe she needs to learn from "Wolf of wall street" and improve on her selling skill.

Lets see. Demand n supply chain here is always interesting

guess67
18-03-2014, 11:58 AM
I'm looking for rich and pretty sugar mummies.

I'm syt 18m, bad in bed but good in advising and counseling, non drinker non chiongster, easily feed, request monthly sgd 10k. :D

Best if you can give me a condo, bmw, American Express and business, I willing give you 23hr per day.

Good in negotiating, planning, cost saving and sourcing etc etc

Can neg on ur monthly allowance? :D

nextview
18-03-2014, 12:00 PM
Can neg on ur monthly allowance? :D

For you yes, else non negotiable

gingkonut
18-03-2014, 12:38 PM
For you yes, else non negotiable

Wahh...nextview... in that case, I Q after you ok? If Guess67 mama dun pour her sugar on you, I try to grab her sugar instead. :D

Just that I am decades older but den cheaper to maintain. Dunnit condo and car, just coffee and cash can liao :p