View Full Version : chinese thai?

sgcom
14-09-2005, 01:24 PM
is there any house that have chinese thai girls in geylang, preferbly cat40 too?

sgcom
14-09-2005, 09:19 PM
anyone knows?

spotter542
15-09-2005, 01:25 AM
is there any house that have chinese thai girls in geylang, preferbly cat40 too?

sgcom ,

Sad to say all Cat40 are Thais unless they lie about their parentage.
The only Chinese there are either Cat80 or Cat150 or PRC FLs. :D
If you worry about "communication problems" can try L8H66g 90. (I'm not promoting this gal ok ?!)

Happy "stabbing"

flowerpot
15-09-2005, 01:32 AM
sgcom ,

Sad to say all Cat40 are Thais unless they lie about their parentage.
The only Chinese there are either Cat80 or Cat150 or PRC FLs. :D
If you worry about "communication problems" can try L8H66g 90. (I'm not promoting this gal ok ?!)

Happy "stabbing"

bro..

he is looking for THAI chinese.... not chinese....

there r some thai chinese in cat40... but where n whi house, i cant help u.. sorry...

just like to clear up some misunderstanding...

spotter542
15-09-2005, 01:37 AM
Sorry about that ! :)

sgcom
15-09-2005, 02:07 AM
thx for all ur reply guys!

btw how to recognize those cat80 houses from cat40 ones, can give some example of street n house?
inside dun have fishtank too rite like cat40?
how to choose those gals inside then, and r they mostly chinese gals from malaysia?
how long for each session, isit also 25min like cat40 too?
actually prefer chinese gals to thai actually so might choose this option instead lor....sori for the q, noob here......

yy0202
15-09-2005, 02:18 AM
CAT 80 and 150 are chinese/malay(rumour to have) from malaysia (to the best of my knowledge)

Cat 40 do have some thai chinese, just walk around see see look look loh....... i have bonk 1 at Lor 8....

Cat 80 last 30mins, Cat 150 last 45 to 50 mins...

service wise i will go for cat 80 or 150..... im a slow fucker, cat 40 is too rush for me..... :p

hope it helps

Luna
15-09-2005, 06:06 AM
anyone knows?

As long when you popin and find the gal look very 99% similar to chinese, just try her loh. It's very hard to trace their roots.

sintaro
15-09-2005, 07:23 AM
If you have thai communicating problem, go t L8H43G12 or L18H16G11 both of them speak very good mandarin, just cant believe it and they are very friendly.

Happy Bonking

AZ1001S
15-10-2005, 02:59 AM

U got to try WH2G5

1. Height - 163 cm ( Roy hok sip sum cm )
2. Weight - 51 kg ( Ha sip it kg )
3. Boob - 34c ( Smooth skin, " see chom bo " pink with reverse nimple )
4. Communication - 11/10 ( Put prasa chin, Chinese speaking, very fluent. Start to greet me " nin how" and talk to me in chinese once in room and I'm shock, ask her is she a thai or chinese and she reply back in prasa thai. )
5. Body - 9/10 ( Smooth skin and nice figure, she hung me tight and strip me naked and I do the same to her,as her dress drops to the floor, I put my hand on her ass and Whooo !!! she was wearing a black g- string, my dee dee malee ki ta. Pull me to " up nam", bath and using her "nom", boobs with soap start to rub my cock up and down and next using her nice ass as well. I'm about to come at that moment, believe me !!!
5. BJ - 8/10 ( slow and gentle with tongue circling round the sensitive portion )
6. FJ - 9/10 ( Girl friend feeling, start with horse riding and half way she got high and pull u up to her and hung u tight, let u eat her nice boobs, change to dog position and I hold on to her nice figure while pumping and she will massage my balls underneath with her fingers, change to missionary with her legs on my shoulders and she paint my face, neck and ears with her tongue, ended with her on top, she help to change the cd as the first one enlongated.
7. Frenching - 9/10. She like to do it all, kissing on my neck, ear, lip. She said she like me a lot………..
8. Other service - Still got time as 2 session, she offer to perform thai massage, shiok man... after that don't know why still got time, the alarm clock like running on kerosene, very slow and there is no call from the intercomm !!! She lay beside me with both our legs and body lock together and face to face like lover and I told her to rest, she close her eyes and for about 1-2 min and I can feel her heart beat. After resting, my brother cools down and we went to shower, dress up and kiss "chok dee". "Oh kana cher kan mai" , Will be baaaaaaaack ..........

ProjectSawadee
15-10-2005, 07:33 PM
Yo Bro

there are lots in Cat 40. u just pop into the house and take ur time to choose ^^ i am sure if u are a regular the OKT will not shoo you away. But again you know ya thai gals like to put a lot of powder, so some time u see white white one is Fake one lor,Only her face white body brown, i kana once before but not here in GL.

cheers

mebirdie
15-10-2005, 07:58 PM
Most of the girls at G8H43 knows how to speak chinese

JWNY
16-10-2005, 10:37 PM
btw how to recognize those cat80 houses from cat40 ones, can give some example of street n house?

first...you must cheong more

second...you must try each CAT

third...observe

fourth...repeat steps 1, 2 , 3

i gurantee...2 months you can tell the difference :D

don't rely too much on hearsay...do it yourself

catscopy
18-10-2005, 02:23 PM
ive seen a really fair (almost chinese) looking girl at Lor 8 before.
i think it's hse 19? :confused:

maybe bro's who go there often can confirm.

she's on the slightly fleshy side (not fat).
dunno her number as never try before.

maybe when i try will give u all fr (since i no experience in writing FR also) :D

devilboy99
19-10-2005, 05:46 PM
The closest u can get to a Chinese thai i think will be gers from changmai but again like what most bros have said see someone that looks fair n your type "Just Do It!":)

AZ1001S
20-10-2005, 11:56 AM
U go to the L6, there is a hotel called I think Hotel 6 or something like that, there is always alot of Chinese FL standing outside the entrance and the link road to L8 where alot of cars cut across, and will slow down to peep at them. One of them look like TCS Lin Xian Ping, saw reporting to work at 1245 pm walking toward the hotel along L8 but half way kana intercepted by a guy, she got very slim and nice figure. :rolleyes:

chickentonite
25-10-2005, 05:08 PM
The cat40 at hses along lor 18 have many chinese looking thai, especially lor18 hse 16 many of the girls speak chinese, some more fluent than most of us.
Just ask the okt to recommend he will be more than happy to do so.:)