PDA

View Full Version : Winter Sonata

koites
12-09-2005, 10:47 PM
Hey all,

Been reading many many stories in the forum. I admire Harrier for his wonderful exploits man. I have to say that I love ijeetpoon's wonderful stories. It reminds us so much of days when we were all young. So here goes nothing. Its my own story... Please do understand that its a rather long story so I will have to start from the beginning. The beginning will be a little boring.

DISCLAIMER: If anyone of you can't stand it, please your views on this thread so I can stop posting.

This story tells the passionate and amazing relationship between two secondary school students. They were both young and impetuous.

Coming from a good school, I was young and confident. In fact, I was confident to the extent of being cocky. These were bolstered by looks which I thought were pretty above average and a reasonable good family background. Lame, of course I know but hell man, when you were young that’s how the world works.

Being young, I never understood the efforts my male friends put into chasing girls. My world was about street fighters, drinking and smoking. Anyone still remembers Street Fighters? Haha Well, there was a classmate of mine who was just average in the looks department. I found her immensely irritating. On the day of orientation…

Hi, can I have your number?
Why? Its okay, we can talk in school.
Come on, I just want your number so we can contact each other regarding school matters.
(I had no choice man, come on… I can be cool but not unfriendly. I would be rude if I rejected her.)
errr….Okay then. (showing a black face)
my number is 6235 35 35. Don’t call me unnecessarily okay?.
I spun and walked off quickly. I could feel her watching me longingly at my back.

Over the course of months, I would be really cold towards her and basically, I got the idea. I knew she was interested. I just wasn’t though. During the vacations, she went for a deportment class and also got to know a few friends who were rather hip.

When we met again during the term, I was speechless. Hell man…she brought the wonderful story, The Ugly Duckling to life man. She dressed really differently. From nerdy, she became a little sexy and seductive. She also put on make-up. The way she sashayed…

nismo88
13-09-2005, 03:36 PM
Thats a start Bro...
y dun u keep it coming??!! :)

koites
13-09-2005, 03:48 PM
Thats a start Bro...
y dun u keep it coming??!! :)

Haha i will try. Its hard doing that cos I have low cubicle walls. I am not trying to diao qi lai mai... Its just a kind of like a journal where when you remember something you write... Will continue soon, thanks for your encouragement. :)

NightSun5
13-09-2005, 04:40 PM
Nice narrative, keep it on :cool:

nismo88
13-09-2005, 05:13 PM
Haha i will try. Its hard doing that cos I have low cubicle walls. I am not trying to diao qi lai mai... Its just a kind of like a journal where when you remember something you write... Will continue soon, thanks for your encouragement. :)
mayb save in on Word first then cut n paste later.... not so obviuos rite... :)

koites
13-09-2005, 05:15 PM
When I saw her during the term, she completly changed. From a nerdy girl, who dresses only in jeans and polo tee and thick spectacles she was transformed in a rather pretty girl.

She was dressed a little seductively and sexily and started wearing short skirts. Without her spectacles, I could observe her face closely and man... did i realise she was rather pretty! I could have kicked myself in the butt for not accepting her. Her beauty stirred the sleeping heart in me awake!

Now I understand why guys love girls so much. Thanks to her wonderful deportment instructor, the way she walked is so much more graceful and seductive. She learned to walk confidently and more sexily.

koites
13-09-2005, 05:17 PM
mayb save in on Word first then cut n paste later.... not so obviuos rite... :)

Okay will do that at home. Just that my line of work doesn't require MS Word more of proprietary software haha Anyway, will try to write at home in MS Word. :)

koites
13-09-2005, 05:26 PM
It was a thunderous and rainy day. If not for a presentation that i had to give, I wouldn't have bothered turning up in school at all. Alas! The sleepy me woke up when I saw her coming up the bus.

For the presentation, she was dressed in a formal white top and short skirt and stileto. As it was pouring, she was totally drenched. The skirt she was wearing had a slit by the front (I think bros here will remember that a few years ago, skirts with slits by the front and side were the rage). As she walked towards me, I was still dreaming!

Dreaming of what??? :rolleyes: Well, she was walking towards me in a very sexy manner. Instead of responding to her presence by looking at her face, my attention was drawn to her fair, smooth and long thighs! The tight short skirt accentuated her pert gentle curves. Thank to the rain, the translucent top left little to imagination.

I felt a gentle stirring in my loins. It was throbbing gently and rocking my breath gently like a boat on waves. It came strong and went off gently.

Hello?? Koites are you there? She waved her hands in my face. I was still staring at her top. Oh shit... I snapped out of it and spoke to her making small talk along the way, hoping she didn't discover my 'attention'.

koites
14-09-2005, 08:27 PM
For the next few months, I regretted rejecting her and tried very hard to sian her. In the process, I fell very deeply in love with her. The worse was that she led me on for months and I tried even harder.

Finally, after 1 year of work, she told me the truth. She wasn't interested in me anymore. Boy was I devastated!

This was during the vacation and I found a job in an office just to bury myself in work to forget all my sadness. It was really a hard time. It so happened that time, I met her. My new love. I spent quite a fair bit of effort chasing her.

Angel had shoulder length hair and big eyes. Most importantly, we clicked very well. We would at each other's jokes. We were so in sync man. Before long, we went steady.

The first few months were sweet. I would meet her outside her school and we would go shopping. However, beneath that innocent facade, there was something hidden. She was actually really wild.

It was this fateful day, when we were in a taxi, seated in the back seat. She said she wasn't feeling well and leaned her head on my shoulder. Before long, I started feeling warm and bothered. I was utterly confused and wondered what happened.

As I looked down at her, I saw her blowing warm air gently on my neck. It was very very slow and gentle and she kept her beautiful big eyes closed. With her eyes closed, her long eye lashes were dancing gently over her eyes and looked so sexy doing that. My heart skipped a beat man. Now I know why some girls with long eye lashes and big eyes make guys go va va voom.

I got really warm and unbuttoned the top button of my school U. Uncle, leng ki zhin lua, kui ka tua ey sai bor? Ah di, leng qi kui bian tua liao la. Li wu huat sio bor?

On hearing that, Angel grinned still with her eyes closed. I whispered into her ears, you naughty girl! She got up and wanted to whisper into my ears. Who knows, she continued blowing gentle breaths into my ears and as the driver negotiated a sharp right bend, she bit my earlobe. I had to clear my throat to ask her to stop....

scw69ers
15-09-2005, 04:44 AM
I can sense a good one coming. Good descriptions and choice of words, man. I await with bated breadth your next instalment. Thks

jayson
15-09-2005, 10:02 AM
Good story well written, can continue and write a longer one... cheers

Jay

nismo88
15-09-2005, 04:46 PM
Bro good effort there just to bring us the story....
keep it coming bro.....
will be standing by for yr story... :)

koites
15-09-2005, 07:21 PM
As this was my first real relationship, I was still very shy. Do you know how it feels? You are very turned on and yet you don't know what do? I was at a loss man. I was so relieved that the taxi came to a stop.

I walked her up the staircase and gave her a gentle peck on her cheeks. I turned her around and Angel looked at me with her big beautiful eyes. Her beautiful eyes were so watery that i could see the reflection of the opposite HDB flat in her eyes.

First, we nibbled each other's lips gently. Her tongue darted into my mouth and I froze. Soon after, I kissed her back. We closed our eyes and as we kissed like long lost lovers, our breathing got heavier and heavier.

The inner region of her mouth was beautiful. It was smooth, moist (not wet) and yet a little warm. It feel so good and tantalising having my tongue in her warm gentle mouth. As I opened my eyes and looked at her, I could literally eat her whole!

She pushed away playfully, and left me catching my breath hard...She really is my Angel!

koites
16-09-2005, 02:42 AM
I walked her to her doorstep, half expecting her to invite me in to continue our rendezvous. I was waiting waiting...Angel asked, "Aren't ya gonna see me right to my doorstep?" I was damn stupid, I said, "Aren't ya already at your doorstep?" oh my god...can't believe how slow i was...

She said with a wink, "But I don't sleep on THIS doorstep, do I?" I laughed at myself and walked into her apartment. Ho Say Liao!! She told me to close the door after me and I did. But my sweaty palms slipped and I ended up slamming the door instead :eek: She looked at me and said, god, why are you so impatient?

I walked her to her slowly and we hugged each other tightly. Through the thin fabric of our school uniforms, I could sense two humps pushing themselves against my chest. I pushed back, hugging her even more tightly... This time we could see feel each's heart beats. Yes, such was the passion between the two of us. At that moment, nothing could separate us.

Angel bewitched me with her big eyes again and broke away from the hug. She undid her long hair and I could smell the fragrance of the shampoo in the air man. It was heavenly and believe it or not, it was intoxicating!

I couldn't stand it anymore, I pulled her by the waist towards me aggressively. We frenched like no tomorrow and our tongues were fighting hard inside each other's domains. With her sweet breath and intoxicating hair, I sensed a reaction down south. It was coming in between us and pushing my waist from hers. At this point, she clenched her arms around my waist even more tightly. The feeling was intensified and I could sense that a spot was becoming bigger and bigger and wetter. So wet that my manhood was totally drenched. I couldn't take it anymore, my hands started to tickle her ears and her neck.

She inserted her pinkie into my ear canal gently and slowly and it sent shudders down my spine. I could electrical currents coursing itself up and down my lower spine and moving forward. I totally lost control of myself, with my ears shut tightly, I grunted and took in several deep breaths in quick succession.

She turned me around and hugged me from behind. As she ran her fingertips around my taut and toned chest, I could feel the electrical current travelling up from my lower spine to my nipples. I could feel them becoming colder and colder and harder and harder. She then slipped her fingertips into my gaps between the buttons and I was yearning for more. Inside my mind, I was screaming, "come on quickly, hit the buttons!"

Just at that critical moment... :eek:

nismo88
16-09-2005, 02:39 PM
Cliffhanger liao....
or break for advertisements? jk bro... :D
nice story so far....

koites
17-09-2005, 07:24 PM
Bro Nismo, this instalment is dedicated for you cos you seemed to be the only one who likes what i am writing... I now understand the kind of pressure authors keep up with man... sigh...

Our heated passion was interrupted by a postman delivering a registered letter. As she opened the door, he looked at us and he gave me a wink :eek: as Angel signed for the receipt of the letter.

I started looking at her and then myself and realised that our shirts were in a state of mess. Heh heh that must have been pretty obvious. With the momentum broken, she suddenly remembered that her parents would be coming home soon. I made my way home reluctantly.

At night, I kept dreaming of our passionate afternoon. It was unbearable, I felt like meeting her right away just to tell her how much i loved her. We met the next day, as always outside the school gates, and made our way her place. This time with experience, I was more ready and was more confident.

As she closed the door, I spun her by her tiny waist and hugged her gently. As we looked into each other's eyes, we kissed passionately. Though we only hadn't seen each other for hours, it was as if we hadn't seen each other for years. We kissed hungrily. She started moving her porcelain face towards the side of my face. Seconds later, she moved her moist lips towards my left ear.

As she nibbled on my earlobe gently like a hamster, it sent a soft piercing stream of pain into my heart. It hurt initially, but soon it became a constant source of pleasure. With each nibble, my heart yearned for her to nibble harder. I couldn't wait for her nibbles. I wanted her to take more of my ears. It was as if she heard me...She moved her head a little higher and started giving my ear a big wet kiss.

I felt disgusted initially. But as the saliva on my ear evaporated in the cold piercing air of the air-conditioned room, it felt comfortable. Soon after I got use to the coldness on my ear, she attacked it again with passion. In this manner, she subjected my ear to her shock treatment of heat and cold. As my ears alternated from hot to cold, goosebumps started forming on the back of my neck. It soon spread to the back of my ears as well. Before long, I was literally thrusting my ear into her mouth.

She was an expert teaser man. She held back and stopped and had me yearning for more. Just as I least expected it, she moved her tongue into my ear canal :eek: I was stunned. She stopped me from moving my head away. She held my face in a warm embrace and I was stuck. I couldn't move anywhere. As her warm moist tongue inch itself further into my ear canal, my heart beat furiously. It was literally hammering itself again my chest wall. I was frozen and soon, she had me gasping for breath. I was short of breath and it was mind blowing. (you guys should really try it, its the closest a guy will ever come to the feeling of a penetration).

I was clasping her waist tightly hoping she never stopped. At the same time, I was worried I would die like an old man from over exertion of my heart. As I got used to the momentum, she started moving her smooth hands over my torso. She was feeling every nook and cranny on my torso. First it was my belly button, then it was groin, and soon after she went for my well built chest. She traced the outline of my chest with her fingertips gently and had me beckoning her to attack my buttons.

koites
17-09-2005, 07:25 PM
She slowly circled them around the buttons and I decided to do my fair share of the work too. I started roaming my hands around too. I started caressing her tiny waist and very quickly moved to her back. As I traced the outline of her shoulder blades on her shirt, her breath deepened. Finally, it was my turn to counter attack! Hahaha

As her breath deepened, she seemed to have lost her touch. The gentle stirring movements on my chest stopped, and I took it as the sign for me to lead the battle now. As I smoothed by hands over her shoulder blades, I could feel a pair of hands squeezing my waist. As she did that, I shifted locks of hair away from her neck. In the process, milky white smooth portions of her neck were exposed. They were so smooth that I couldn't even find a trace of facial hair on them. I kissed and blew warm air on her neck gently. As I kissed them, I licked them gently. I could hear gentle moans from her and her breath quickened. She started scratching her nails against my chest and I responded by nibbling her neck.

As i nibbled her neck, I caressed her beautiful face gently. Her eyes were closed and she was clearly indulging herself in ecstacy. As her eyelids twictched with every nibble of mine, I could see her going wild over those spasms of pleasure. She directed my hands towards her chest. I cupped my hands over the mounds and upon contact, she heaved a deep sigh. Her moaning got louder and louder as I made my way under her shirt and started caressing the cups.

As I made circles on the cups, I pressed the sweet spots gently. She cried out in pleasure and told me, I can't take it anymore Koites. I unhooked the obstacle gently and sucked on the sweet spots gently. Her fingers started pressing the spot between my scrotum and anus. Oh my god, each time she pressed, I nibbled on the sweet spots until her mounds were covered with little scarlet marks of love. I felt sorry for 'destroying' the beautiful snowy work of art that her mounds were. But then, aren't i showing appreciation instead?... ;)

koites
21-09-2005, 06:37 PM
Soon, I moved my hands downwards outside her sexy volleyball shorts. She didn't push my hands away. The only reaction i received as a soft moan each time I move my hands near her pussy.

With her encouragements in the form of moanings, I started to make big circles outside her shorts over the 'sacred triangle'. Haha Each time my fingers scratch the soft fabric of her body hugging volleyball shorts, she moaned. Avoiding the clitoris altogether, she was soon gasping for breath while squeezing my bum. She continued attacking my g-spot between my anus and testes. A wet patch was also growing and becoming more obvious over her 'sacred triangle zone' Before long, her moanings were getting louder and louder and minutes later, I sensed a shudder and a jerk and she just hugged me tightly looking at me with her beautiful eyes.

Sensing that it wasn't gonna proceed further, I began whispering sweet nothings into her ears and blowing hot air into her ears. As she began holding my hands tightly, I slowly moved my hands over her pussy again. This time, I made smaller and tighter circles, since she was already wet. I crawled my finger nails down to her inner thighs and she groaned and moaned...

I tickled her inner thighs with my finger nails, initially she was laughing but soon her breaths got heavier and heavier. Seeing that cue, I began moving my fingers further up north. Inch by inch, I tickled as my fingers climbed. Before long, I was in her shorts right outside her 'golden triangle'.

I got really excited and as a virgin, I didn't know what to expect at all. Continuing the strokes on her panties, I kissed her lips passionately and I bit her nipples through her clothes. Thankfully, she didn't have volleyball training that day, or she would have been in her hard and thick sports bra. Under constant and fierce attacks, they started showing up under the white cotton bra. They were erected and struggled to peep through the fabric. I love my woman man. I could sense the pain and disappointment those love spots of her were experiencing. How could I bear to disappoint them?

I stopped attacking her panties and began to creep them up her back. At the base of her spinal cord, I jabbed it gently and moved them up under her shirt. As my fingers crawled, I was shocked. For a volleyball player, she had surprisingly smooth tender skin man. Moving up the baby smoothness, I slowly unhooked her bra. I then removed her shirt in one smooth fast action. I nearly exploded at that sight of her.

My goddess, her skin was snow white, baby smooth and moving my gaze further up, my virgin eyes were treated to a sight beyond my imagination. She had round and taut mounds with pinkish nipples. Perhaps she was young or what, though they were cup C, they were pretty firm and pointed. Mine, I wondered, if her teacher taught her how to build muscles in her boobs too.

I was like a little squirrel shocked and staring with big eyes at the gigantic 'headlights' of a car in front of me. I moved forward and started kissing and nibbling her breasts with gusto. I took great care to avoid her nipples and before long, she was scratching her fingernails on my back. In that cold air, with sharp fingernails tickling your back, I sensed the most powerful hard on i have ever had. So hard that i felt i could lift a phonebook with it man.

As I nibbled her breasts, my fingers resumed their jobs. They continued circling their way outside her traingle zone. I then traced the vertical slit up and down on the thin fabric of her panties. As I made my trail, I could sense a trail of 'dampness' following my fingers. I knew it was beckoning for me to invade...

I slowly moved the panties over her crotch away exposing her pussy. Just as I made contact with the slit, she stopped me and pulled my hand away. I was shocked! I was so close. Koites, I'm sorry, I just realised, I'm still a virgin, I don't intend to do it till after marriage. I don't feel comfortable with your hand making direct contact with her. Sorry...

Head bowed down like a failed conqueror, I took my bag and made the slow and torturous journey home, wondering what went wrong.

nismo88
22-09-2005, 04:02 PM
aiya Bro.... first try failed.....

i m sure there is more to it rite.....
nice to see u keeping it up..... well done bro....
Cheers.... :D

yanki1
22-09-2005, 04:18 PM
nice one im also appreciating your story. keep it up. :p

koites
22-09-2005, 04:43 PM
aiya Bro.... first try failed.....

i m sure there is more to it rite.....
nice to see u keeping it up..... well done bro....
Cheers.... :D

Hahaha Well, its such a vivid memory for me man. As you will know later, I spent quite some time coming up with a counter-attack strategy. keh keh keh :)

nismo88
22-09-2005, 04:54 PM
Hahaha Well, its such a vivid memory for me man. As you will know later, I spent quite some time coming up with a counter-attack strategy. keh keh keh
Vivid memory?? Then please oso describe vividly.... :D

i m sure all of us wan details.... keke
will see what is yr counter attack...... ;)

wildice
22-09-2005, 05:08 PM
Very interesting and appreciating your story. Like to know how the virgin cock counter attack the virgin pussy.. :cool:

koites
27-09-2005, 11:31 PM
With the first attempt failed, it was a real disappointment man. I went home and I was in a bad mood man. But then I cooled off, I realised that although I was angry, she must have been really scared man. As a virgin, she must be really frightened.

I decided to assure her first.

Me: Sorry, Angel, I must have scared you today. I won’t do it again my dear. You poor thing. It happened so naturally with my passion and love for you. I have never felt such a strong feeling before, you’re the first, Angel.

A: Koites, I believe you. I know you didn’t plan to have sex with me. I love you, Koites.

Me: Would this affect your trust in me? Would you be scared of me?

A: Don’t be silly, dars. I am fine. Why would I be scared of you?

Ho sei liao! There’s still chance!

Aiya, take it easy, Koites! Girls, uh, must take it slow man, wah… after only two encounters you expect to score a goal? Joking man. Must do it slow, you see uh, like playing Warcraft, you push too hard and too fast, you enemies will know and quickly attack you. Must be tactical. Move your soldiers near the enemy camp slowly and at the same time build up your forces for an attack, understand? Next time try, don’t go on an all out attack again man. Sure ganna attack by the defenders man.

For the girl, you must move slowly bit by bit into her zone of comfort. When she gets use to you, move in further.

With that my talking cock buddy went off. I sat in silence and started to strategise. That’s it, the plan is to move into her comfort zone slowly.

Over the next few weeks, I spent much time just kissing and hugging her and getting intimate with our clothes on. From time to time, I would brush against her breasts ‘accidentally’ and slowly. I knew it gave her a high man. Cos I could see her taking a deep breath trying to be as inconspicuous as possible.

This was my two prong strategy. First, get her used to getting intimate with me, second, accidentally get her horny by giving her a little fun but not the full works. Haha

The time soon came for the second phase of my strategy. Wah like Zhuge Liang man haha so many steps in the strategy.

She gradually got used to us hugging and kissing and very very light petting over a month. I could also see that with my little ‘accidents’ at brushing her breasts and nice pert ass, she was getting hornier. Each time we meet, she would hug me very tightly and passionately.

koites
27-09-2005, 11:39 PM
I was cursing under my breath for sweating like a pig under that blazing sun man. We arrived at her place after a light lunch. It was a good time for my strategy for according to her, her parents were away on a business trip and her brother was in some school camp. I had all the time we need man.

Me: Angel, today is our day. No one will be around for days. Let me spend lots of time pampering you, my little princess.

Haha I could see her melting in front of me man. Oh man… As she turned on the air conditioner, I pretended to feel very frustrated from the heat. She then told me to take a shower since I was so bothered.

In the shower, I was so excited man. It was the first time, I was taking a shower in a girl’s place. I looked around carefully. There were some big cream coloured bras hanging on the door. I was disappointed. It must have been her mums. I looked around carefully. I saw it! It was a sexy black bra by triump. It was obviously Angel’s since the design was rather sexy and young.

I took a careful look at it and saw that it was a C cup bra man. Oh my god man… Just looking at it reminds me of her snowy beautiful twin peaks. Before long, I began getting a hard on. I was about to touch and stroke myself, when I realised that I shouldn’t be wasting it like that. There was my beautiful girl waiting for me outside. I took a quick shower and went out.

She walked off to her parent’s room for her shower. By then she had already took off her skirt and what was left was her tight volleyball shorts. Her shirt were hanging over the sides of her shorts, making it seem like she wasn’t wearing any shorts. I nearly bled to death at the moment man! It was such a turn on man. As she walked into the room, her pert little ass were swaying gently and I went up and gave her a gentle pinch.

She went into the room and didn’t close the door. I could hear the sound of her clothes landing on the bed. I was so tempted to see man. I tiptoed and looked…

koites
28-09-2005, 01:10 AM
I took out my pager just in case she caught me, I would tell her that I needed to use her phone. As I walked nearer the door, I could see her shirt being thrown onto the bed and soon a sexy pink bra. My heart was pounding. I imagined her bra sailing through the air slowly like Matrix and soon I saw her volleyball shorts on the bed as well.

I was biting my tongue hard man, but I was so engrossed that I think if I bit off my tongue I wouldn’t even notice it. I inched towards the door and to my joy, I saw a dressing table. There was a big mirror on it. I was just in time to see a pair of panties landing softly on the bed. oh my god… those panties were those with strings by the sides man. I couldn’t stand it man.

From the reflection of the mirror, for the first time of my life, I could see a beautiful nude in front of me! It was amazing. Her arms were so toned and slim. And her legs were very long man, and I was literally panting as I looked up the reflection. I saw for the first time her pussy. Where’s the pubic hair? I was puzzled but at the same time noticed that the absence of hair gave me a very clear view of her pussy.

The lips were thin and slightly pink. The pink lips contrasted very well with her long pair of snowy white legs. Her legs were long and slim without a hint of fat at all. I couldn’t help but stare between her legs. There were so many folds of skin on the pussy that I was wondering. Shit! If I were to enter her, where should I go? There were so many folds of skin there, how was I supposed to find her pussy? Oh my god… As my gaze moved further upwards, I could see her pert round breasts. They were round and pointed in a tear-drop shape. In the cold air of the room, as she posed in front of the mirror, her nipples slowly hardened and erected.

As she lifted both of her arms towards the back, to bunch up her long silky hair, her breasts bounced a little. They moved up and seemed to be even more pointed. I couldn’t stand it man, I couldn’t stop myself from storming into the room. She turned towards a wardrobe to get a towel and as I looked at her pussy lips vibrating a little from the movement, my hands were trembling man.

sg_boytoy
28-09-2005, 02:05 AM
... I couldn’t help but stare between her legs. There were so many folds of skin on the pussy that I was wondering. Shit! If I were to enter her, where should I go? There were so many folds of skin there, how was I supposed to find her pussy? ... She turned towards a wardrobe to get a towel and as I looked at her pussy lips vibrating a little from the movement, my hands were trembling man.

Bro koites, I just started reading your thread and am enjoying your recollection but I just can't seem to fathom how on earth do you see the many folds of skin on the pussy unless she is lying down and spreadeagled right in front of you?

If she even walked a single step to get her towel and I could see her pussy lips vibrating from the movement, trust me my hands would also be trembling... from fear. Vibrating pussy lips from a walking movement, that would scare the living shit out of me :eek:

koites
28-09-2005, 02:44 PM
Bro koites, I just started reading your thread and am enjoying your recollection but I just can't seem to fathom how on earth do you see the many folds of skin on the pussy unless she is lying down and spreadeagled right in front of you?

If she even walked a single step to get her towel and I could see her pussy lips vibrating from the movement, trust me my hands would also be trembling... from fear. Vibrating pussy lips from a walking movement, that would scare the living shit out of me :eek:

Aiya, when you're a virgin everything looks so exagerrated to you man. I know what you mean, but when you see things like that for the first time man, its very amazing you tend to get your imaginations running wild. The vibrating thing of course was in my mind at that time when I saw her. Wah lao, first time you see a pussy moving in front of you, of course you tend to go a little crazy. haha anyway, thanks for your comments. :)

nismo88
28-09-2005, 03:06 PM
Vibrating pussy......
ok tats a start.....

n whats next?
Bro its this time where it gets interesting....
so keep it up man!!!....

Jus rem.... WE R STILL HERE!!! :D

sg_boytoy
28-09-2005, 04:28 PM
... Wah lao, first time you see a pussy moving in front of you, of course you tend to go a little crazy. haha anyway, thanks for your comments.

Bro koites, you're right :) , virginal experiences are always so vivid, so surreal and very exaggerated. Ah... reminds me of the first time I saw my ex's vagina, for a split second, don't really know what to do next, ha ha ha :D

Please continue your story...

sg_boytoy
28-09-2005, 04:42 PM
Sorry about this... it was an accidental double post :)

koites
28-09-2005, 06:25 PM
Haha actually, I had a good laugh after I read Bro Boytoy’s comments. I found it amusing too man, haha a virgin with a vibrating pussy. Alright, I shall not digress.

As I beheld that wonderful sight before me, I was utterly confused. Should I move in? Her body was beckoning me to go into the room and hug her tightly. I took a step and stopped myself… If I did that, all would be lost. Months of strategies would go down the drain. I took a deep breath and calmed myself and walked off towards the living room.

Moments later, I could hear the muffled patter of water on the floor coming from the bathroom. I could almost see her naked body in front of me, with her pink pussy and c cup breasts hugging me tightly, begging me to take her. I kept cleaning beads of sweat off my forehead. That powerful lust was making me sweat in that cold air-conditioned room.

From my bag, I drew my secret weapon and placed it on the bed. Three stalks of flowers with a small bits and pieces ring on the stem of one of it. Engraved in the ring were the words that were guaranteed to melt any girl’s heart, Angel, loving you forever.

My lustful thoughts were soon interrupted by the sound of the bathroom door opening. I swallowed my saliva and took a deep breath as I saw her walking towards me. She was in a big oversized t-shirt and those mini volleyball shorts. Hello dear, she skipped and called me cheerfully. Muacks! We exchanged a friendly kiss.

She saw the flowers and smiled so sweetly that I swore nearly melted my heart man. Ahhh…. How could one resist the sweetness of your first love? As her gaze shifted to the ring and looked at it, she looked shocked.

A: What’s that for, dars?
Me: Well, have you forgotten? It’s our anniversary!
A: But what’s the ring for? Are you proposing to me?
Me: haha No, it’s given to you in advance. I want you to know that we will belong to each other forever, right from this moment. Our lives are intertwined like a candle wick and two become 1 we shall be. (Yeah right, I think I meant two become 1 physically too man...hahah)

She gave me a big smile and whimpered at the same time. Drops of tears started rolling off her face. I walked up to her and we hugged very tightly for a few minutes. What happened next, I can’t explain why too.

I tilted her chin gently and looked at her big wet eyes. They were beautiful. I kissed her cheeks gently and licked all her tears away. (They were really salty man! haha) With arms around her waist tightly, I kissed her forehead romantically.

koites
28-09-2005, 06:26 PM
She cocked her head and our lips met. It was the most passionate kiss we had ever had. Initially, she was biting my lips and soon our tongues were fighting fiercely. I explored every inch of her mouth slowly and she moved the tip of her tongue gently along the back of my teeth. We broke for breath after a few minutes and I slowly caressed her back with my fingertips.

As I moved my fingertips up and down her back gently, her breaths quickened. With my deft fingers, I positioned them above her bra strap and wanted to free her beautiful peaks from their torture. To my surprise, I couldn’t find her bra strap. That really drove me crazy. Moving my hands under her shirt, I tickled her back slowly. Tickling her from the neck to the base of the spine, she hugged me even more tightly. I opened my hands and smooth them over her smooth back. They were silky smooth.

Breaking my waist from her grip, I bent down and blew kisses at her nipples and amidst her deep breathing, I could hear a very soft moaning emerging from her beautiful lips. That’s my cue to really take up to ninth heaven. As I blew hot air onto that protruding spots on her t-shirt, I moved slowly and gradually. Just inches away from her sweet spots, I placed my lips over them and licked them gently. He hur, he hur, that heavy breath was my reward and prize for months of strategising man.

he hur, he hur, as I licked at her nipples from outside her shirt, slowly but surely, I nibbled her areola gently. I kept nibbling and her fingers clawed deeply into my shoulder blades. Uh…… She moaned gently. She couldn’t take it anymore and broke away from my hug. I thought that’s it man… It’s the end again. She jerked her t-shirt up from her waist roughly and in seconds her nipples were staring at me in the eye. Still wet with my saliva, her nipples glistened in the light and looked so inviting. She tore at my buttons and very roughly and badly pulled my shirt off my torso. In the process, I could hear a couple of buttons pattering on the tiles. Boy was she hungry this time!

Not wanting to lose the momentum, I dived in and kissed her between her breasts. She swung her arms around my head and forced me even deeper into the tight space between her breasts. I was short of breath and I kept blowing hot air into the space. That got her even more excited and I broke away and was about to approach her nipples and to my surprise! She pushed my head away…

nismo88
29-09-2005, 11:33 AM
Bro u r getting better n better at this....
exciting leh....

wonder whether u will be pulling the vibrating pussy stunt again when u go "down" hopefully in yr next episodes..... :D

koites
30-09-2005, 01:54 AM
Yes, she pushed my head away, I was a little shocked thinking that my fun was over. But I decided to perservere, and I tried to dive my head in between her boobs again. There was resistance, but gentler. Seeing that, I knew she was just playing with me.

I went for her breasts and licked them all over making circles with my tongue gently. Just as my tongue went near her areolas, I stopped and moved further away from them. After minutes, she was gasping for breath and said, ‘Dars, stop punishing me!’. I laughed and continued doing it, until she pulled my face towards her nipples forcefully. Obligating her, I started off circling her areolas, then from time to time, I tickled her nipples with my tongue. As I was biting and flicking her nipples alternating from left to right and back again, I think my mouth was getting cramps man haha. But it was worth it!

I slowly moved my hands towards her ears and started inserting my pinkie into them gently and slowly, she squirmed a little and soon was thrusting her ears into my hands. I changed positions, and started penetrating her small little ears with my deft tongue. The ‘penetration’ drove her so crazy that her knees buckled and went weak. I knew it was time to carry out phase 2.

As I continued frenching her ears passionately, I started to move my hands towards waist. As she was moaning passionately, he hur he hur, slowly and gently, I slipped my hands into her shorts without her noticing or resisting. She was way past the mark to notice or care now man. Once in her shorts, I started kneading her pert bum gently moving my hands towards her anus. Kneading and pinching her anus, I noticed that her bum was wet. I had thought it was sweat but it was a little sticky… I realised that she was watering from her pussy. I wanted so badly to feel just how wet how moist love hole was, but decided to build up the tension first.

Fingering the outer circumference of her anus gently with my right hand, I was pinching and kneading the area outside her anus with my left hand. I got an electric shock when she suddenly grabbed me by the waist and clawed my skin. Since she wouldn’t let me touch her pussy, I would activate her pussy from her anus. I used both hands and pulled and stretch the area around her anus very gently. As it was very near her pussy, without touching her love hole, I was showing her the ultimate carnal pleasure. As I kept stretching, my fingers got wetter and wetter and she kept going ‘oh man, dars, dars, that feels very…’ he hur he hur… she moaned uncontrollably….

And then just for the split of a second, I slipped a finger into her pussy gently and fingered her briefly. I quickly moved out and stopped for a few seconds before whispering ‘Dars, I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to touch her, but the passion from our love is so strong’… without a word, she lifted her hands from my waist, and I really thought she was gonna pull away… When she suddenly….

She struggled to grab my hands from outside her shorts, but instead of pulling them out, she was motioning them downwards. I played hard to get. Hahah I pretended not to understand the message. She pulled harder and this time she stuffed her left hand into her already bursting tight volleyball short and pulled hands between her legs. This time, I am not gonna let my prey go so easily.

I moved one of my fingers in, and whether it was the tightness of a virgin love hole or the slippery love juice that was making my finger tips lose grip, I couldn’t tell…

singexpat
30-09-2005, 12:12 PM
I moved one of my fingers in, and whether it was the tightness of a virgin love hole or the slippery love juice that was making my finger tips lose grip, I couldn’t tell…

wo wo wo.. my tension buildin up too..

Great work Bro!! Cheers!! :D

koites
02-10-2005, 04:17 AM
As I pushed one of my fingers in, she suddenly turn around and bit me on my shoulder hard! Her love hole was really tight and wet and it was so difficult to squeeze my fingers in. As she was a virgin, I didn't want to hurt her by pushing too hard. I decided to put my strategy to work. After fingering her for a few seconds and hearing her moaning he hur, he hur, I withdrew my finger and just stopped all movements.

Dars, what's wrong? Why did you stop?
Nothing, I'm sorry, I forgot you didn't like it. I will try to stop myself.

She was silent for at least a minute before she hugged me tightly and soon I could feel her sweaty hand grabbing my hand putting them into her shorts. While my hand was in front of her smooth and hairless lovehole, I continued the strategy. Instead of fingering her immediately, I spent time kneading her labia. Her labia were thin and really easy to knead. After minutes, her clitoris started swelling under its hood, and I took the chance and pinched it gently. She yelped for a moment before squeezing my penis in return.

I took a little of the juice on her labia and put them on her clitoral hood gently. With lubrication, it was so much easier to massage her clitoris. I rolled them like i would her nipples in between my fingers and squeezed them gently. Oh how she moaned and bit my shoulders man. She kept moaning 'Dars, don't...' Dars, don't'. I played dumb.

Don't what? Don't continue? Okay, I will stop myself. I stopped moving my fingers immediately. She broke away from my hug and gave me a peck on my face. Her face was flushed and she suddenly grab my hands moved them to the side of her shorts on the waist line and pulled hard. Wah... that wonderful action revealed her toned abs and beautiful thin waist. I unwrapped her slowly like she were a precious present. I pulled it slowly. I could now see the whole of her stomach and a little of her groin was exposed. My heart was pounding man.

Before me, was her love hole just inches away from exposure and to think I was trying so hard to peep at her just minutes ago. I looked at her with my loving gaze, and with my teeth, I pulled her shorts down in 1 swift motion. The shorts glided along her long slim legs effortlessly to the floor. My Angel was finally totally naked in front me! As I knelt on the floor, her cup C breasts appear humongous. The light made her nipples look pinker than normal and swollen. Glistening in my saliva, they look so juicy. I realised that her love hole was in my face. Without hair, the light reflected off every inch of her beautiful thin and pink labia. Do they really vibrate? :p Or was I just imagining things when I was looking at her?

I moved forward and my nose was right in front of her hole. I moved it all the way in and took a deep sniff...Wow! There was a very fresh natural sweet smell coming from her love hole. It reminded me of the fruit department of NTUC. That sweetness and pinkness of her lips made me imagine that a california peach was right in front me. I couldn't take it anymore, I continued sniffing and licked it gently.

I moved my tongue in circles, from the love hole all the way up to her clitoris and to where her pubic hair should have been. I licked every inch of her lips, and as I moved from outer lips to inner lips, my lips were all soaked with her juice and my saliva. I nibbled her lips gently and she couldn't take it anymore and grabbed my hair tightly and started pulling them hard. She moaned like never before... 'Dars, he hur...he hur....take me, I really can't take it anymore'...'Dars.... he hur.... hur hur hur hur....she breathed heavily like someone who has asthma'.....

sg_boytoy
02-10-2005, 09:05 AM
Bring out the ventolin :D

koites
02-10-2005, 07:10 PM
The bro who upped my points saying "KTJ return blast" please pm me so I can return you the favour. I appreciate your points, so do let me show my appreciation too. Do continue reading and hope you like it. :)

teraterm55
09-08-2006, 03:37 AM
Hi bros. not gonna waste posting a new thread, so i post here.

WINTER SONATA now is reopening.
They have PRC singers and ofcause the minahs are back.
just came back from this place, and the minahs are happening. RUnning around wearing sexy clothing and see throughs.

I also saw 3 malaysian chinese quite chio. so minah lovers. you guys have a new (err ok old) hunting ground back.

yanki1
09-08-2006, 08:27 AM
nice story.:D

teraterm55
09-08-2006, 02:52 PM
sorry to the thread starter... last nite abit drunk post into wrong thread. sorry sorry ... my posting should have went into the KTV thread.

koites
11-08-2006, 10:19 PM
Her moans turned me on real bad. My loins were reacting to her lustful moans. My blood engorged organ was throbbing hard.

A deafening silence fell and all was still. It was as if time had stood still and we were the only people frolicking in this decadent carnal activity. Seconds later, she looked up and I stared at her. Beautiful brown eyes, I could see my hot torso reflected in them.

She closed her eyes and I closed in purposefully for the kiss. As my tongues made contact, she pulled me down swiftly. Still staring at her eyes, I was right on top of her beholding her ample bosom. Her legs spread apart sexily and lustfully. Even this innocent baby couldn’t withstand the pleasures anymore.

Just as I was taking in the beautiful naked piece of art, I felt myself falling headlong into her chest. My face was buried right smack in the middle of her breasts. She had caught me off guard. My lower waist was now entwined by her silky legs.

Feeling wetness on my throbbing organ, I realised that it was resting on her love canal. Determined to make my mark today, I ground my organ hard at her. Expectedly, she released her legs and for that moment her love canal was wide exposed, primed for invasion. She nodded her head coyly and we both knew it was time.

I felt her fingers closing in on my organ. She pulled him towards the entrance and being the impatient guy, I pushed hard. I missed. Again, she pulled him towards the entrance gently. This time, the head was inches buried in the canal. I could see her eyes closed as I pushed myself in. As my organ entered, she yelped gently. I could see that she was in pain. She was biting her lips in anticipation.

Love, do you want me to stop, does it hurt? Keeping quiet, she clenched her hands around my bum pulling them lower. Her moist, warm and tight canal walls made contact my organ. It felt good. I had never felt so good before. The impulse drove me to push harder. It was really tough. Her virginal canal was tight and I didn’t want to hurt her. As I ground deeper, I could feel love juices filling her cunt. It was a wonderful feeling, I could only feel wetness and warmness around my dick. Her tight canal leaving my dick no room to feel otherwise.

koites
11-08-2006, 10:20 PM
sorry to the thread starter... last nite abit drunk post into wrong thread. sorry sorry ... my posting should have went into the KTV thread.

No worries! Next time though, when you're drunk, you should share your exploits instead... heh heh heh :D