PDA

View Full Version : Street Standers in Geylang

newbie22
08-03-2014, 11:37 AM
Fellow bros, sorry but I will be asking a newbie question.

What are the SOPs if I want to bonk a street standers(I don't even know what they are called). Some of them are really hot and pretty but I have never dared to try cos I do not know how much I will be burning. Can any kind soul teach this newbie of me? Thank you!

stillgottheblue
08-03-2014, 11:38 AM
Most of their service cannot make it. Don't waste your money!

Nato17
08-03-2014, 12:08 PM

What are the SOPs if I want to bonk a street standers(I don't even know what they are called). Some of them are really hot and pretty but I have never dared to try cos I do not know how much I will be burning. Can any kind soul teach this newbie of me? Thank you!

Are you sure u are a noob? Your points go so much for a noob mei?

michael_jack
08-03-2014, 12:18 PM
Newbie = my Foot.

newbie22
09-03-2014, 08:34 AM
dear bros. just because I have points doesnt mean I am a pro. My points are mainly from the stories i write and the FRs I give for MP and prostitutes in houses. I have never bonk a street stander. That's why I am asking. Hope you all understand. really dont know how to call a street chicken. really hope you all can help. Thanks.

Mee Pok
09-03-2014, 08:53 AM
Those gals are usually called streetwalkers and their charges range from $30-$100 per shot depending on their nationalities.

Some of them will ask you to pay extra for the room (usually $10) while some of them will include the costs of the room. Well.. it depends how good your negotiation skill is.

bomberman339
09-03-2014, 09:54 AM
dear bros. just because I have points doesnt mean I am a pro. My points are mainly from the stories i write and the FRs I give for MP and prostitutes in houses. I have never bonk a street stander. That's why I am asking. Hope you all understand. really dont know how to call a street chicken. really hope you all can help. Thanks.

Bro,better don't pick street stander,most totally rushing and no skill type.
Unless your closed friends recommend you,if the girl is no good,you still can F your friend, lol!

Vandreax
09-03-2014, 01:45 PM
Bro,better don't pick street stander,most totally rushing and no skill type.
Unless your closed friends recommend you,if the girl is no good,you still can F your friend, lol!

Wah good idea. Can get double for the price of one. F the streetwalker and F your friend. 2 for the price of 1. :D
If good also say no good. Hahaha!
Just be prepared to lose that friend when you try to F him.:D

MeiZhenXiang
09-03-2014, 01:47 PM
You can start with “美女,要去吗?”

uncleTEY
09-03-2014, 05:58 PM
The better one are now along the geylang road between lor 21 & lor 23. But service quality are a big suck. Before going talk so nice and enter the room another face. Avoid at all cost unless you just want to go for look.

leekwantew
09-03-2014, 06:34 PM

Just ask them their price, they will always be glad to share. Also pay attention to whether the price include room, if not, mentally add $6-8 to the quoted price

As for SOP, the basic is that once you get a room, the girl will pull down her panties (if she's wearing any), roll up her skirt and just lie there, usually a lot of thing cannot. If you want stuff like touch neh neh or BJ, better ask first before even going into the house.

As for service quality, a lot of bros are right that the service quality sucks and even basic GFE is almost impossible to get. Expect the girl to give you black face and uninterested attitude the second the room door close

popeye
10-03-2014, 02:43 AM
Miss those days when lorong 6 8 10 12 14 are full of girls standing side by side.:(

Elliot
10-03-2014, 02:55 AM
The better one are now along the geylang road between lor 21 & lor 23. But service quality are a big suck. Before going talk so nice and enter the room another face. Avoid at all cost unless you just want to go for look.

Currently they are the better looking one in G area. The moments entering the love nest, everything change. This cannot that cannot. 20mins later okt call and say times up.

drekman
10-03-2014, 03:37 AM
The girls give u black face. Tell them to get lost.

nolimit
10-03-2014, 05:03 AM
Once, as I was having coffee, I clocked one transaction. From the start at the staircase of the hotel till both reappeared at the staircase was 10 mins flat. This was at lor 21. The girl was tall with long legs and model figure. She was back up the hotel with another customer within 2 mins of negotiation.

pussylicious12345
10-03-2014, 07:49 AM
Those gals are usually called streetwalkers and their charges range from $30-$100 per shot depending on their nationalities.

Some of them will ask you to pay extra for the room (usually $10) while some of them will include the costs of the room. Well.. it depends how good your negotiation skill is.

Not only streetwalkers are cheaper, they may also come with poor hygiene and a variety of STDs, enjoy! They are not subjected to any health checks. Is it worth the thrill? Think again :-)

X30R
10-03-2014, 09:27 PM
Once, as I was having coffee, I clocked one transaction. From the start at the staircase of the hotel till both reappeared at the staircase was 10 mins flat. This was at lor 21. The girl was tall with long legs and model figure. She was back up the hotel with another customer within 2 mins of negotiation.

That is fast. The last time I tried them was in 2008 lorong 8 when they lined up on the pavement. Service was lousy.

ddog
10-03-2014, 10:14 PM
streetwalkers 9/10 would milk you within 10mins especially China ones, rush rush can't this can't that. However some Indo can be more obliging

Johnjames
10-03-2014, 10:27 PM
hmm, can't agreed with all the comments here, i had my fair share of good times with some of them. yes there are some that just wanna milk you of your cash.black face.. been through what fella bros have commented.but i was lucky enough to at least encounter 7/10 bonks with the street walkers to be a memorable ones.. that was during the days when we had alot to pick.. surprisingly enjoyable times.

had afew very very pretty ones that i know would beat most Singaporean gals..

popeye
30-03-2014, 09:51 PM
With the news and men in blue coming at this direction. My guess is G will be gone in no time. Sad

11_Frog
30-03-2014, 10:11 PM
hmm, can't agreed with all the comments here, i had my fair share of good times with some of them. yes there are some that just wanna milk you of your cash.black face.. been through what fella bros have commented.but i was lucky enough to at least encounter 7/10 bonks with the street walkers to be a memorable ones.. that was during the days when we had alot to pick.. surprisingly enjoyable times.

had afew very very pretty ones that i know would beat most Singaporean gals..

becos you are okt also that is why you always speak up for them :rolleyes:

11_Frog
30-03-2014, 11:09 PM
lets boycott those street walkers and let those okt eat themselves :mad:

jameschong1
30-03-2014, 11:22 PM

========
avoid them all cost unless u want to kena AIDS, VD & all kind of sex disease

newbie22
31-03-2014, 11:17 AM
Thank you all for the kind and some "not so kind" advise. I believe I have made my decisions. I will just look at them, fantasize and then go to legal houses. lol

32GB
31-03-2014, 02:09 PM
All the prc girls there rush through job. Must finish everything in 20 mins or the okt will call and call. The thais are better between lorong 18 and 20.

ahwongsum
31-03-2014, 05:44 PM
Very poor service. They will rush you, lie there like a log and keep asking for more and more tips.

manylobang
02-04-2014, 08:28 PM
Hi Ts . All comments r real here . Rushing all the way.. My very 1st time and last wz a streetwalker. Go in room, strip and lie on bed, expect me to go in wz my sleeping little bro.. Luckily I didn't bring Chinese newspaper along. Or not probably she will read it when u bonk her..! So.. Legal Thais are much much more better .