PDA

View Full Version : MP vs FL Massage

ChillNRelax
06-03-2014, 10:10 PM
I have tried a few FL massage from the local massage section and find that they are pretty good value ($80-120 usually for massage + 2HJ or 1BJ). I recently started looking here for MPs to try something different. On average I see that prices are $95-150 for massage + 1HJ, so is slightly more ex.

Just wondered which you prefer and why. Think I'm more FL kind (as long as you find a good one that can actually massage and not play piano and does not leave the country after a short stay), but need to try a few more MPs to be able to compare ;)

theDarkness
06-03-2014, 10:25 PM
after visiting MPs for years, at one point i decided to try an FL massage. thought in the long run it would save me quite abit if I only visited FL massage.
but after visiting a few, decided I will stick to MPs. dont know abt you but I am no fan of prcs with armpit hair.
rather pay extra $40 to be served in a clean room with clean ladies who know actual massage technique.
not only that, the thrill of anticipating the GQ and doing it at a legal establishment.

A-MEN
07-03-2014, 11:07 AM
One thg I don't like abt FL massage is that they don't change bedsheet after each session... I even wonder do they recycle the towers....:confused:

tailgunner
07-03-2014, 11:22 AM
One thg I don't like abt FL massage is that they don't change bedsheet after each session... I even wonder do they recycle the towers....:confused:

Agree with bro A-MEN. Quite often, FLs are "hit or miss". I rather stick with the known quality in MPs.:)

senny86
07-03-2014, 11:29 AM
i would rather stick to MP because of the facility and clean environment.

With an extra bits of special brushes, it makes the whole session more worthwhile. :D

and it is much more exciting in a MP with erected little bro :p

Kalyan
07-03-2014, 11:50 AM
Me too with MP. Those regular ones I know they clean up themselves after each session as they bath me and themselves after done. They have washing machine hence I know the towers are being washed at least. Even when they gave it to me time, I can feel is dry and smell like just washed. After bath when putting on my clothes, I can see the lady cleaning up the bed and replaced with new tower. Not to mention that the place is clean and with good ambience (classical music played and nice smell of air refresher). The "food" I am "eating" also smell nice and clean. :D

JohnnieBlack
07-03-2014, 12:18 PM
I prefer mp too, cleaner and better ambience I feel.
Not sure about others but I quite like the suspense when you don't choose the girl. Got some good hits and some waste of money though..:D

ChillNRelax
07-03-2014, 12:28 PM
Thanks for your thoughts bros. I will keep trying MAn as well as visiting my regular FL who is a great massage. I like variety, but hate the chance of having a bad experience. So I look out for your good recommendations :D

FireB
07-03-2014, 01:01 PM
MP I don't know which girl I will get so I have fun waiting
As I work in shift so don't have much free time

When in need and got time just go only

FL need to call for booking ask for address
Some time it not the one posted on ad

But if have a FL really good one that just has to plan some time out

thomasdelaruue
07-03-2014, 08:37 PM

they work alone, unlike hc , can contract out the towel/bedsheet washing
to laundry factory.

thomasdelaruue
07-03-2014, 08:40 PM
rather pay extra $40 to be served in a clean room with clean ladies who know actual massage technique.
establishment.

some estab, insist they re-train all over again according to their
standard and technique ,before employing them.

adonis
07-03-2014, 10:41 PM
I've read too many bad FRs about FL massage girls who turn out to b totally different from the photos. Cut our time. Rushing. Can't even massage. Rude. Think its heaven's mandate that they can give bad svc. Often from locanto.

ChillNRelax
07-03-2014, 11:13 PM
I've read too many bad FRs about FL massage girls who turn out to b totally different from the photos. Cut our time. Rushing. Can't even massage. Rude. Think its heaven's mandate that they can give bad svc. Often from locanto.

Bro, if you want to give FL another chance, I've tried a couple from Bro Liloldtiger and they have been pretty good. Massage skills still a bit hit and miss, but girls give good service (usually no FJ option though, mostly good and multiple HJ).

y&gblf
08-03-2014, 10:10 AM
I'm still undecided about my preference as I've had hit & misses on both options.

Personally, I like hard massage by naturally busty ladies but I have yet to find a masseur that fits that profile.

In MP, I usually get better quality massage but the ladies tend to be more mature and not so well-endowed. Eg. the upp adjunied joint that was promoted by 1 bro provides excellent massage but the masseurs are not very desirable.

As for FL, there are lots with naturally big boobs but their massage normally CMI. However, there are so many of them out there and I'm sure there's one that fits the required profile.

Need to rely a lot on FRs but unfortunately not all are genuine. Thus my search continues..

thomasdelaruue
11-03-2014, 07:56 PM
I'm still undecided about my preference as I've had hit & misses on both options.

Personally, I like hard massage by naturally busty ladies but I have yet to find a masseur that fits that profile.

In MP, I usually get better quality massage but .............
Need to rely a lot on FRs but unfortunately not all are genuine. Thus my search continues..
yes MP cover by health centre ruling, the lady had to be trained,
so can expect a better skill of massage.

freelance, on their own ,... but some do have a certificate though.

adonis
13-03-2014, 12:18 PM
Kalyan it depends on how on the ball the bosses of the MP are. I've seen a cigarette butt in the shower cubicle in the massage room of an MP. I was showering in there. In general PRC girls aren't as hygienic as other nationalities.