PDA

View Full Version : Nipples

selflick
03-03-2014, 04:51 PM
Throughout years of observations, I have made a few conclusions.

1. Perkiest nipples (in descending order)
Slim
Average
Bak Bak
Bak

2. Self nipple licking ability (in descending order)
Bak Bak
Slim
Bak
Average

3 Colouration (darkest to pinkiest)
Slim
Average
Bak
Bak Bak

How do girls feel when their nipples poke out in the gym and they know all the guys are looking at them (and therefore know how their nipples are like). I have seen a few nipples poking out in gyms and I look at them unabashedly. The gals didn't even bother to hide the forbidden fruits which they have been trying so hard to hide under wraps all their lives. Why is gym, the place, a little different from other places? It's the only place to flash nips legitimately?

Nips, men's salvation.

mann2208
06-03-2014, 07:25 PM
well i have ever humped this gal.. and u r right. she is slim and her aerola and nips are dark....my conclusion is that they look better so get sucked more often :)

nitecrawllerr
06-03-2014, 07:39 PM
TS sure have fetish with nipples.:p

kungfu11
06-03-2014, 08:17 PM
hmmm fetish..

selflick
21-05-2014, 05:38 AM
Recently licked a pair of small, 5-cent sized, dark, flat nipples. The gal did not moan much. Asked her why didn't moan like other girls, she said her nipples were not sensitive. Led me to recall a similar case with another lady. Led me to conclude the following:

- women who have small, dark nipples and areolas tend to have firmer breasts and do not have very sensitive boobs. Don't really moan when sucked or licked.

- women who have erect nipples tend to have softer and sensitive boobs and moan louder when licked or sucked.

- size of breasts is not a factor in either case. It's the nipple size and colour that matter.

Kinda challenging to get the former to feel shiok from boob sucking. Tried to flick tongue at a higher rpm rate but failed to elicit the expected degree of moans. Quite tiring on the tongue.

RisingDick
22-05-2014, 11:11 AM
- women who have erect nipples tend to have softer and sensitive boobs and moan louder when licked or sucked.

- size of breasts is not a factor in either case. It's the nipple size and colour that matter.

I too like this kind of nipples. :p ;)

selflick
22-05-2014, 11:33 AM
I too like this kind of nipples. :p ;)
Size of nipples to me is the degree of femininity. The perkier the nipples, the greater the difference between a woman and a man, the more feminine she is and the more erotic it is. Nipples are like cocks; soft and innocent pre-suck, erect and proud post-suck.

Had a fling who was pretty, C cup full breasted, smart. But she had very small areola and nipples. And dark some more. No matter how I lick, her nipples at most stand 0.2cm tall. Plus she didn't quite moan cos she admitted that her nipples were not sensitive. After a few sessions, being a boobs man, I kinda became neutral to her boobs. Still liked it but not as excited. Couldn't lick her nipples for as long as I would love to.

Conversely, had another fling who had C cup boobs, very soft and super erected nipples. Medium brownish. Perfect. Can suck and suck for hours. The mere sight of her nipples made me steam, even after many months. And she would moan uncontrollably. Sucking her nipples the 50th time feels just like the first time. And her reactions had always been consistently the same.

I wonder how do nipples grow to become so big? I can imagine gals with big nipples already had them so big when they were in Jc or poly. If only there is a slide show of nipples growing in size over the years. Nipples are amazing.

jemyt
22-05-2014, 12:01 PM
Breast lover myself. The first time petting with a colleague later fb, can't stop sucking her 10 cent hard protruding and dark brown nipples, next day she told me having sore breasts and nipples while her hands palming her breasts (still remember those cute expression till date). From then on, been trying to go lightly on their nipples (not focusing on it only, as it's sensitive part of female). :o

selflick
22-05-2014, 12:41 PM
Breast lover myself. The first time petting with a colleague later fb, can't stop sucking her 10 cent hard protruding and dark brown nipples, next day she told me having sore breasts and nipples while her hands palming her breasts (still remember those cute expression till date). From then on, been trying to go lightly on their nipples (not focusing on it only, as it's sensitive part of female). :o
Reminds me of another fling. Like u, I got so excited about her boobs the first time round and sucked and licked like there was no tomorrow. The next day, I wanted to suck again but she scolded me for sucking too hard and too long that her nipples became swollen, such that she had to put a handiplast over her nipples to prevent abrasion. Haha! First time I knew of this method. After apologizing, I still couldn't control myself so I dragged her to the staircase and licked whatever areola was not covered by the handiplast. I gently rubbed my fingernails on the handiplast and she started to moan a bit before she felt discomfort.

At the subway later (was in taiwan), I happened to look at her back and saw a small stain on her dress at the ass area. Nabe, it was her juice!! I asked her to check and indeed, it was her cum juice and she hadn't realised it! I asked her got so shiok meh, she said it's all my fault la. Then she looked down shyly. Haha! Amazing boobs, amazing juice-filled pussy....

carrion
22-05-2014, 12:59 PM
fetish for girl to lick their own nipple? :eek:

i believe i can do that for them :o

iLIKEiPOST
22-05-2014, 01:05 PM
I like the two dots to be pink in colour:D

mePoke
23-05-2014, 09:41 AM
I like the two dots to be pink in colour:D

Me 2 ! Super like pink nipples.

No offence to those who like them but I abhor large dark areola.

Just my 2-cents worth : from my encounters, I noted that those with pink nipples tend to have very nice-looking, light tone colour, very lickable pussy.

ah rat
23-05-2014, 10:53 AM
Me 2 ! Super like pink nipples.

No offence to those who like them but I abhor large dark areola.

(●)(●)

Nipples pink

DennisNeoSM
24-05-2014, 04:15 PM
Nice thread. Support.

toyotarush
25-05-2014, 02:55 PM
Love nipples to be pink too but not much chances to suck them. My current 20 yr gf have light brown nipples even tho I am her first man. Nevertheless I enjoy sucking them for hours.

selflick
27-05-2014, 11:25 AM
Sucked my fwb's B-cup boobs. Looked at them from a distance and bet with her that she could lick her own nipples. She said in all her 29 years of existence, she hadn't known that she could do it and refuse to believe. Her nipples were quite small and areola was more to the dark brown side. She pushed up her boobs towards her lips and tried to lick but to no avail. Then I gave her a hand and with her two hands and my one hand pushing, her nipple got desperately close to her lips. I told her to stick out her tongue and voila, it touched her nipple and areola! I told her not to stop and keep licking while I pcc furiously. Her nipple was wet with her saliva and at its most erect. Asked her if she finally understood how her nipple taste like to men, she nodded shyly while continuing flicking her tongue all around her nipple. Kinda self enjoying it. I joined in the attack, so two tongues were either attacking the same nipple or locking each other.

Next objective is to help her achieve sucking her own nipple.