PDA

View Full Version : GTR - Wife beater exposed on FB

Sammyboy RSS Feed
28-02-2014, 06:20 PM
An honorable member of the Coffee Shop Has Just Posted the Following:

Why am I not surprised?

Quote:
https://fbcdn-sphotos-e-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/t31/1966097_623195884418949_668302809_o.png

a friend of mine Evgenya Kamila had this happening on her

Domestic violence... So many women are victims of domestic tyrants, but they just scare and keep quiet. I was one of them... I was so in love with amazing Singapore and my husband. And as the most of women i kept hope that one day he will change. But this day never come. First punch i got from him when i was pregnant 9 month.

After giving birth things become even worse. This man was humiliating and punching me in front of his mother and father... And when i was carrying baby, it did not stop him! He push, he slap, he punch... He never care that baby is scared and crying! He like to play role of good muslim man and role of nice family man on public.

Its like two different men. Call himself a good father and husband, but dont do anything for his family! "I bought for you cupboard and fan! Good enough already!" If i ask anything for our son, he will say "you work, rite? So u have money to buy" or something like: "I hope your mum will die tmrw! I hope all your family will die!" "You are russian- all russians are bitches! " and many other hurtful words.

Now when i am in my country, i am happy. I am save and i have my family to protect me!

The purpose, why i'm posting this in FB is simple. This man Muhammad Rahmat Bin Madsyed is scare of society's opinion. He is very scare if someone will know about his real attitude! He work at PURE FITNESS as a personal trainer and he is owner of SARANG CAFE at Arab Street. All i want is just people to see full picture before judging me"

Click here to view the whole thread at www.sammyboy.com (http://sammyboy.com/showthread.php?176067-GTR-Wife-beater-exposed-on-FB&goto=newpost).