PDA

View Full Version : Consequence of using IC for budget hotels

bobian
28-02-2014, 08:49 AM
Hi fellow samsters,

I'm quite new to this.. need a lot of guidance (I'm a guy btw)..

When we check into budget hotels, they require us to give them IC details, what are the implications to that? Does that mean they will keep the record of us checking in for years? In what kind of situation that would actually get us into deep shit if we leave our IC details with them?

For starters, yes i know that like other hotels, we will need to check in using our IC/passport. I'm just curious what if I'm a PR, i use my passport instead of my IC to check in? (in that way it's quite hard to track me down since passport details is different than IC)

Any experienced bros can enlighten me pleaseeee.. tq!

Presidental
28-02-2014, 02:13 PM
OMG,
its just a bonk..

Leave your nric number what's the big deal?

Unless u want to do something illegal inside, if not there is totally no issue.

Been going to budget hotel for past 15 yrs, nobody ever call me up to LIM KOPI just because I go with gf for some happy times.

What is wrong with you? Go budget hotel think so much?

Buy condom at 7 eleven also paisay I am sure , tio bo?!!

unsung80
28-02-2014, 04:09 PM
Wan to cheong don't be scare. Fear will leads you to unwanted result. How old are you TS, 18?

It just part of a procedure to check-in, it won't haunt you unless you murder someone inside the budget room.

bigbrudder
28-02-2014, 04:12 PM
They may charge (bill) you if you take things from the room, or you cause damages while having rough sex.

ah rat
28-02-2014, 04:20 PM
Ts,U jiak outside :D

TommyPingPong
28-02-2014, 04:39 PM
Transit hotel cannot use passport unless u Singaporean. At most you may be bypassed by the PAP tea party selection board lor. Nothing big deal! Health centre also need you ic details etc also not a big deal and of course if you want to join PAP as their candidates for next GE then you better not partake any vice activities that will need u to leave your details. :D

wally888
28-02-2014, 05:33 PM
Don't use IC can also use driving licence :D :D

alanthedevil
28-02-2014, 06:34 PM
Hi fellow samsters,

I'm quite new to this.. need a lot of guidance (I'm a guy btw)..

When we check into budget hotels, they require us to give them IC details, what are the implications to that? Does that mean they will keep the record of us checking in for years? In what kind of situation that would actually get us into deep shit if we leave our IC details with them?

For starters, yes i know that like other hotels, we will need to check in using our IC/passport. I'm just curious what if I'm a PR, i use my passport instead of my IC to check in? (in that way it's quite hard to track me down since passport details is different than IC)

Any experienced bros can enlighten me pleaseeee.. tq!

by leaving ur nric, they probably auto enrol u into their customer reward service programme. they are able to track your handphone number. once in a while, they will send u seasonal discounts and offers. like all rewards programme, u either earn cash rebates or some loyalty points. they can be used to offset your next visit. when u fail to visit them, on say more than 3 months, they will track and hunt u down and keep giving u more marketing gimmicks such as offering pay 2 hours free 1 hour promotion, or happy hour promotion (paying half price), and even a free upgrade of room when it is available.

AirBust
28-02-2014, 06:45 PM
Ok lah TS. What I heard is if lets say you ever go through divorce, may have evidence that you makan outside during your marriage.

lovestobonk
28-02-2014, 07:46 PM
hmmm, the worse i can think of is getting hauled up like the 44 men in the recent saga...

so nothing will happen if u check ICs properly

Rambutan
28-02-2014, 07:59 PM
by leaving ur nric, they probably auto enrol u into their customer reward service programme. they are able to track your handphone number. once in a while, they will send u seasonal discounts and offers. like all rewards programme, u either earn cash rebates or some loyalty points. they can be used to offset your next visit. when u fail to visit them, on say more than 3 months, they will track and hunt u down and keep giving u more marketing gimmicks such as offering pay 2 hours free 1 hour promotion, or happy hour promotion (paying half price), and even a free upgrade of room when it is available.

Not true dude, I go H81 before and had not gotten any of their promo letters before. They will not do such thing to put its customers in a fix if the wives opened the letter boxes.

Sootbird
28-02-2014, 08:42 PM
No need to scare la. your nric will be save so next time you go again they will give you a "good discount"

alanthedevil
28-02-2014, 08:50 PM
Not true dude, I go H81 before and had not gotten any of their promo letters before. They will not do such thing to put its customers in a fix if the wives opened the letter boxes.

can't u see I'm being lame. -_-

Lucifersangel
28-02-2014, 11:20 PM
Ts, if u r so scared, don't bonk. Lol! This also scared that also scared. I very worried for u ley. Later u bonk half way too scared then die of fear.

bobian
28-02-2014, 11:58 PM
Lol didn't expect to get such strong responses. Sorry that I'm too pessimistic.. anyway thanks for the clarification!

kuasimi
01-03-2014, 12:04 AM
Transit hotel cannot use passport unless u Singaporean. At most you may be bypassed by the PAP tea party selection board lor. Nothing big deal! Health centre also need you ic details etc also not a big deal and of course if you want to join PAP as their candidates for next GE then you better not partake any vice activities that will need u to leave your details. :D

Politics + sex. Sibei funny comment. :D:D

LoveBoobies
01-03-2014, 03:41 AM
Bro, maybe they will send u platinum memership card.
You might even receive CNY or Christmas cards too.
Maybe once awhile they will update u on loyalty reward programme.

iFuck
01-03-2014, 05:51 AM
Lol didn't expect to get such strong responses. Sorry that I'm too pessimistic.. anyway thanks for the clarification!

Well, I do understand your concern.
Having our record mean can be trace :confused:

For single, not much to worry ....just bonk happily.

camoman
02-03-2014, 07:49 PM
Your personal detail is confidential. Even your wife and mum won't be able to extract your info from them.

Only the police can get your information if they believe you are a criminal.

postmortem
02-03-2014, 11:33 PM

Don't overthink matters. Every activity carries some level of risk. You may also get spotted by someone who knows you. Just accept that risk can never be eliminated, and either learn to live with it, or simply avoid commercial fucks altogether.

Customer records are not disclosed to third party organizations unless there is a criminal or ISD investigation.

makka111
03-03-2014, 12:05 AM
Now you know why boon gay did it in the car...