PDA

View Full Version : I wish to reveal my real identity

Sammyboy RSS Feed
26-02-2014, 09:50 PM
An honorable member of the Coffee Shop Has Just Posted the Following:

Some HWZ old timers may remember me as the guy involved flaming activities against Eugene Low, one of the founders of hwz and his band of moderators including shawn, guyver, etc. I also made a little name for myself by becoming the first singaporean Diablo 2 player to complete the whole game online on Blizzard server using the Paladin character. At that point, I was the highest ranked sg Paladin player on the Blizzard Asian server ladder rankings.

I used to be using the nick "markleejj" back in early 2000 at $$$$$$$$$$$$ forums. I was later made a moderator for videopro forums, which has since shut down. I am familiar with Videopro's defamation lawsuit against $$$$$$$$$$$$ users. The latter had badmouthed Videopro's products and services. Videopro then applied for a court order to get hwz to release its user data. Things were escalating until Dr Philip Teo intervened and got all parties to settle peacefully.

So as u can see, im certainly not whatever kopisai. I remembered helping out Sam Leong by putting a link to his website on my blog back then in 2000. Then his website was in its infant stage, no forums.. Just some fun facts on the local Geylang prostitute scene. i remembered his gif which showed a pair of hairy testicles being held up like a dumb bell. And there was another gif made by "theshearman" which showed some cartoon guy urinating on microsoft IE, if my memory serves me well.

I don't know if he remembered. We had communicated via his webcom email. I remembered wishing him strength and fortitude in managing his site. In turn he said I was very nice to agree to put his website link on my blog. Which if i remembered correctly was geocities. I had a garfield pic on my blog. These r ancient history. But I stand by my words, i am telling the whole truth. God be my witness.

I resurface to help out Singapore and her citizens. I want we all to stop fighting among ourselves and unite for the greater good. Whatever grievances one has against the govt, pls do not run down our govt. you may like to feedback in a constructive manner to the relevant authorities. This is the way to resolve any difference.

Hurling destructive flames will only create disorder, this only has dire consequences for us as a nation. Some stirrers may well be foreign elements determined to sow discord among Singaporeans and divide us.

I implore all of u to stop attacking each other. Be nice and speak in a civil manner to one another. This is the sign of a real man.

God help us and in God we trust!

Thank you!:D

Click here to view the whole thread at www.sammyboy.com (http://www.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?175910-I-wish-to-reveal-my-real-identity&goto=newpost).