PDA

View Full Version : < *< * <* TCSS Thread *> * >* >

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27

siam66
18-03-2013, 08:10 PM
Ah siam lu ho bo ? :)
like my new avatar and signature ?
My signature only free advertise for collin the clown for 7 days nia hahaaa..

Hahahahaha........ho lar ho lar.......now back in the internet cafe, eating roti prati = 2 pieces with egg 25 baht....heehe....hmmm.....your avatar look familiar.....hahaha..... I think I know where you get it from leow......hahaha......only 7 days for C.T.C. ? Why? Any particular reasons? Can share bo?........hahahaha..........:D

siam66
18-03-2013, 08:21 PM
Both of you in thailand still thinking of our camp arh lol :D

Hahahahaha........yes yes missed everyone back home, especially all the bros in this camp......hehee.......:D
Haiz......you still remember I called you before I board the plane yesterday? I was supposed to call my sister after that to buy this number after calling you but I forgotten and yesterday opened zhun zhun......the number is 5046. While queuing to enter the boarding room, there was this computer outside showing the flight info. It show SQ 5046....to Chiangmai. I told my OC and she asked me to call my sister to buy for her $5 big....haiz but I forget and now she asked me to pay her instead for her losses.......:eek::D

siam66
18-03-2013, 08:22 PM
bro bigbirdbird, the girl with spec and tatto just pure deadly :D

thank you teacher siam for the lesson and bro wu song, awesome signature haha

Hahahaha........you are welcum bro chingkuo.........hehee........:D

Wu Song Jr
18-03-2013, 08:27 PM
Hahahahaha........ho lar ho lar.......now back in the internet cafe, eating roti prati = 2 pieces with egg 25 baht....heehe....hmmm.....your avatar look familiar.....hahaha..... I think I know where you get it from leow......hahaha......only 7 days for C.T.C. ? Why? Any particular reasons? Can share bo?........hahahaha..........:D

Hahaaa... he addicted for 10 years leow.. dun trust what he said and according to bros high chances he will re-appear very soon either using his clown nick or use his clones :)
:D
Also i dun want to carry this dumbass wherever i go.. 7 days enough leow...
Let him rot rot rot hahaaa...

siam66
18-03-2013, 08:41 PM
The temple is it Wat thung luang?

Waaaa..........paiseh lei ah siam forget leow but not to worry I now in the village, will go and find out the name of the temple and the monk.....but only after I finished typing / post the thai lesson, .....maybe tonight....hehee.....:D

Hahahaha.......bro genesis01, as promised I went to my thai friend house just now to check up for you and this is what I found out.

The temple is at Amphoe (district) Sankhampeng, changwat (province) chiangmai. Temple name is called Wat Par Teung. This monk has been lying in the glass coffin for 20 years. There is no injection whatsoever but his whole body was wrapped in thin gold plated paper. He become a monk as the age of 9 and died aged 95. His real name is Pra Kroo Chan Saman Khun. Nickname is Laung Pu La Ta Tip. There is also a temple in Lampang where a monk who died earlier than the above mentioned about 4-5 years. Same thing also placed in a glass coffin and was well preserved. Temple name is Wat Lor Por Kaksem. The monk name is Long Por Kaksem. ........hope this help.......:D

bigbirdbird
18-03-2013, 08:57 PM
Something diffferent today ........she's ready for you guys :p

http://img3.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/17452/17452433bb3215e99bc7ab31a57cb33d35884715.jpg

siam66
18-03-2013, 09:03 PM
Hahaaa... he addicted for 10 years leow.. dun trust what he said and according to bros high chances he will re-appear very soon either using his clown nick or use his clones :)
:D
Also i dun want to carry this dumbass wherever i go.. 7 days enough leow...
Let him rot rot rot hahaaa...

Hahahaha.........okok, understood leow. :D Yes you are absolutely right. This dumbass had really fool us and taken us for a ride....and a very long one indeed. I think he dun believe in karma thats why he dare to do such thing. I tell you something, I got a ex-collegue who did something similar like this. Also involved a thai gal but this 1 was working in JB. This ex-collegue now business failed, owed $$$ to loansharks and is on the run now. Loansharks also come to my workplace to look for him and heard from them he also didnt went home now. So you think it is karma or not? If you ask me, my answer is a big yes because before he know that girl and later played her out, his financial life was so smooth sailing and everything he do, he seem to have a midas touch.......but look what happened to him now.......until today all of us do not even know where he is.........haiz........guess this is the true definition of this word called karma .......

Prince7
18-03-2013, 09:32 PM
Hahahahaha........yes yes missed everyone back home, especially all the bros in this camp......hehee.......:D
Haiz......you still remember I called you before I board the plane yesterday? I was supposed to call my sister after that to buy this number after calling you but I forgotten and yesterday opened zhun zhun......the number is 5046. While queuing to enter the boarding room, there was this computer outside showing the flight info. It show SQ 5046....to Chiangmai. I told my OC and she asked me to call my sister to buy for her $5 big....haiz but I forget and now she asked me to pay her instead for her losses.......:eek::D

Aiya why never tell me yesterday. what a waste :(

Prince7
18-03-2013, 09:42 PM

http://img3.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/17452/17452433bb3215e99bc7ab31a57cb33d35884715.jpg

Lau da ... see you post like that our bros don't tiko also ca not liao :D

siam66
18-03-2013, 09:48 PM
A Supernatural Story At A local Hotel

This incident happened in the eighties when I was working in a 5-star hotel in Orchard road. I was working as a room service waiter and we have to perform 3 shifts. I just joined this hotel for about 3 months but have already heard from fellow colleagues and chambermaids that there is something "dirty" going on in the hotel but I just brushed it off as I always believe that if one speak no evil or do no evil, then he will see no evil.....until 1 night I realised how wrong I was to have such thinking........

I remembered I was on the midnight shift. It was already around 2.30am. Time for us to go collect breakfast cards from the floors. There were 3 of us on duty for a midnight shift. A room service captain & 2 waiters and a room service order taker. Our job now were to start from the highest floor and walked from 1 end to the other using the fire exit staircases to proceed to the next floor. That night was a busy night as we already collected a lot of breakfast cards ( hanging on the door knobs) for the first 6 floors. We then went to the 9th floor and thats was when suddenly...........

siam66
18-03-2013, 09:49 PM
Aiya why never tell me yesterday. what a waste :(

Hahahahah.......you want to help me pay half ?????.......hahahaha.......:D

Prince7
18-03-2013, 09:53 PM
Hahahahah.......you want to help me pay half ?????.......hahahaha.......:D

Hehehe.. i fine you for not giving me the kan tao ji lol.
Carry on the story faster faster lei :)

siam66
18-03-2013, 10:00 PM
Hehehe.. i fine you for not giving me the kan tao ji lol.
Carry on the story faster faster lei :)

Hahahaha........paiseh cannot carry on leow. As the internet cafe owner not feeling well and I am the only customer left, she told me she wish to close shop early today if I dun mind. I said okay and sorry buddy, need to go now.....will carry on tomorrow afternoon when the cafe open, probably 2 pm......good night and roger out........:D.

genesis01
18-03-2013, 10:47 PM
Haiz......you still remember I called you before I board the plane yesterday? I was supposed to call my sister after that to buy this number after calling you but I forgotten and yesterday opened zhun zhun......the number is 5046. While queuing to enter the boarding room, there was this computer outside showing the flight info. It show SQ 5046....to Chiangmai. I told my OC and she asked me to call my sister to buy for her $5 big....haiz but I forget and now she asked me to pay her instead for her losses.......

Wah Lao, next time got kangtao #### must post here leh!!!

Hahahaha.......bro genesis01, as promised I went to my thai friend house just now to check up for you and this is what I found out.

The temple is at Amphoe (district) Sankhampeng, changwat (province) chiangmai. Temple name is called Wat Par Teung. This monk has been lying in the glass coffin for 20 years. There is no injection whatsoever but his whole body was wrapped in thin gold plated paper. He become a monk as the age of 9 and died aged 95. His real name is Pra Kroo Chan Saman Khun. Nickname is Laung Pu La Ta Tip. There is also a temple in Lampang where a monk who died earlier than the above mentioned about 4-5 years. Same thing also placed in a glass coffin and was well preserved. Temple name is Wat Lor Por Kaksem. The monk name is Long Por Kaksem. ........hope this help.......:D

The one 1 know is Kruba Dhammachai.

Hahahaha.........okok, understood leow. :D Yes you are absolutely right. This dumbass had really fool us and taken us for a ride....and a very long one indeed. I think he dun believe in karma thats why he dare to do such thing. I tell you something, I got a ex-collegue who did something similar like this. Also involved a thai gal but this 1 was working in JB. This ex-collegue now business failed, owed $$$ to loansharks and is on the run now. Loansharks also come to my workplace to look for him and heard from them he also didnt went home now. So you think it is karma or not? If you ask me, my answer is a big yes because before he know that girl and later played her out, his financial life was so smooth sailing and everything he do, he seem to have a midas touch.......but look what happened to him now.......until today all of us do not even know where he is.........haiz........guess this is the true definition of this word called karma .......

What that collin actually did?

Wu Song Jr
18-03-2013, 11:50 PM
Ah genesis please read L6H66 thread page 193 #2891 onwards
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=8667607&postcount=2891

JRthe6
19-03-2013, 12:05 AM

Is there anything special about these temples? So far I have only gone to Doi Suthep whenever I visit Chiangmai. I find it becoming too commercial liao.

Thai31
19-03-2013, 05:48 AM

oic..

thanks bro ah siam:)

Thai31
19-03-2013, 05:53 AM
Is there anything special about these temples? So far I have only gone to Doi Suthep whenever I visit Chiangmai. I find it becoming too commercial liao.

bro JR..

go temple d step abt 100+++ step;)

forgot the temple name..:)

Thai31
19-03-2013, 05:57 AM

bro big b bird..

nice n good :D

Thai31
19-03-2013, 05:59 AM
Hahahaha........paiseh cannot carry on leow. As the internet cafe owner not feeling well and I am the only customer left, she told me she wish to close shop early today if I dun mind. I said okay and sorry buddy, need to go now.....will carry on tomorrow afternoon when the cafe open, probably 2 pm......good night and roger out........:D.

bro saim..

see u n carry on tommorow:)

Thai31
19-03-2013, 06:03 AM
[B]The one 1 know is Kruba Dhammachai.

bro g1...

is it the amulet somdej and Kp make by him?:)

Thai31
19-03-2013, 06:08 AM
Ah genesis please read L6H66 thread page 193 #2891 onwards
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=8667607&postcount=2891

bro wsj...

let him go...

abt karma..:)

Wu Song Jr
19-03-2013, 07:26 AM
bro wsj...

let him go...

abt karma..:)

ok ah thai i let him go leow..
I changing my signature to something more interesting hahaaa..

Thai31
19-03-2013, 07:47 AM

Good kar..... ;)

Thai31
19-03-2013, 07:52 AM

bro wsj...

Tell them go to Chiangmai walkin street..

mayb can find some syt there..:D

Wu Song Jr
19-03-2013, 12:20 PM
bro wsj...

Tell them go to Chiangmai walkin street..

mayb can find some syt there..:D

Hahaaa... ok ah thai i will tell them :D

siam66
19-03-2013, 12:46 PM
Wah Lao, next time got kangtao #### must post here leh!!!

The one 1 know is Kruba Dhammachai.

Hahahaha........just coincidence lar....hehee....:D

Kru Dhammachai?...ok will ask my thai friend again later. He went to Chiangmai again today.......hehee........:)

Collin?.....haiz.....I think ah song already answer your question leow......:)

siam66
19-03-2013, 12:52 PM

Hahahaha........bro JRthe6. I was advised by my thai friend not to post certain things regarding these 2 temples as they are very sensitive. Hope you understand what I mean.......:)

siam66
19-03-2013, 01:23 PM
..........I felt goosebumps all over my body. My hairs was standing and I felt spooky. I asked my colleague and he said he felt the same thing. By this time both of us were trembling but we carried on our job in a faster pace. When we reached the 8th floor, things were back to normal. We no longer felt anything, carried on and returned to our department once everything was done. An hour later, news filtered in that a security officer went missing while doing his routine floors patrol check. Despite repeated calls to his walkie talkie, there was no response. Duty manager was informed and a search was carried out starting from the highest floor. Soon he was found lying on the floor corridor, blackout. They woke him up and helped him down to the security office. It turn out that he was found on the 9th floor, the same floor that me and my colleague felt something was just not right that night !!!!!

On hearing the news, me and my colleague rushed to the security office to see what actually happened to him. When we reached there, he was sitting on a chair. He was drinking some warm water probably given to him to calm him now. His face was white and pale. He was stammering as he spoke to the duty manager. This is his story.............

siam66
19-03-2013, 03:03 PM
He was doing his routine floors patrol check that night. As usual he started from the highest floor and when he reached the 9th floor, he pulled the door and stepped into the floor. Suddenly he saw a lady in white walking in front of him. To his horror, he realised the lady was headless and she was holding her head by the hair in her hand !!!! Then suddenly the lady stopped and turned around and face him. At this point he probably blackout, thats why he couldnt remember much. He only remembered taking a glimpse of the face. It was very bloody and blood was also flowing out from the eyes. We then realised that was the same spooky floor which me and my colleague passed by earlier !!!

As we were very busy that night, we quickly went to our department and continue with our midnight duties. Later I heard that the security officer went back home early to rest and the next day also heard that he resigned from the security firm that was attached to the hotel........come to think of it, if it was me and my colleague who encountered this incident instead of that security officer, what will be the outcome instead ????.........:eek::eek::eek:.......end of story.....thanks for reading.

genesis01
19-03-2013, 04:56 PM
bro g1...

is it the amulet somdej and Kp make by him?

Hahahaha........just coincidence lar....hehee....:D

Kru Dhammachai?...ok will ask my thai friend again later. He went to Chiangmai again today.......hehee........

Collin?.....haiz.....I think ah song already answer your question leow......

He's a teacher & doctor in that area... I dun think amulets are made by him except some of it has it statue inside. Try visit Wat Thung Luang & look ard. :)

genesis01
19-03-2013, 05:00 PM
Btw, Kruba Dhammachai body is still lying inside the temple in the coffin-like glass cover. Ah siam ar....got time u go look see look see ba.

siam66
19-03-2013, 05:11 PM
Btw, Kruba Dhammachai body is still lying inside the temple in the coffin-like glass cover. Ah siam ar....got time u go look see look see ba.

Huh ??? :confused: Another one ??? :confused: ...........okok noted with thanks, ah genesis.:) Will check with my Thai friend tonight when he came back from Chiangmai..........hehehee......:D

Swhy
20-03-2013, 12:10 AM
He was doing his routine floors patrol check that night. As usual he started from the highest floor and when he reached the 9th floor, he pulled the door and stepped into the floor. Suddenly he saw a lady in white walking in front of him. To his horror, he realised the lady was headless and she was holding her head by the hair in her hand !!!! Then suddenly the lady stopped and turned around and face him. At this point he probably blackout, thats why he couldnt remember much. He only remembered taking a glimpse of the face. It was very bloody and blood was also flowing out from the eyes. We then realised that was the same spooky floor which me and my colleague passed by earlier !!!

As we were very busy that night, we quickly went to our department and continue with our midnight duties. Later I heard that the security officer went back home early to rest and the next day also heard that he resigned from the security firm that was attached to the hotel........come to think of it, if it was me and my colleague who encountered this incident instead of that security officer, what will be the outcome instead ????.........:eek::eek::eek:.......end of story.....thanks for reading.

Bro Siam66 appreciate very much for your sharing of the story. Thank you.

nicefriend
20-03-2013, 01:15 AM

Thank you Bro siam66.

nicefriend..

bonkning
20-03-2013, 01:43 PM
Thank you Bro siam66.

wah bro, ur life full of adventures hor .. duo zi duo chai ..
waiting for the next episode . .'the adventures of siam' . .

siam66
20-03-2013, 03:16 PM

Huh ??? Another one ??? :confused: ...........okok noted with thanks, ah genesis.:) Will check with my Thai friend tonight when he came back from Chiangmai..........hehehee......

Hahahaha......as promised, went to check with my thai friend last night and have some lao (rice whisky) with him while finding out more about this monk from him....hehee......:D...this is what I found out.....

Yes. You are absolutely right. This monk is lying in a glass coffin in Wat Thung Luang at Amphoe (district) Mae Tang, Changwat (province) Chiangmai. Kruba Thummachai was originally named Kong Kaew Meung Sak, nickname Kong Kaew. He was born Changwat lampun in a village called Ban Pa Sak. Born into a family of 7 children, he became a monk at the age of 15. He died in 1993 aged 79. A very well respected theologian during his time and very skillful in the arts of ancient medicine.....thanks for the tip ah genesis and if time permit will definitely make a trip there too......hehee.......:D

siam66
20-03-2013, 03:20 PM
Bro Siam66 appreciate very much for your sharing of the story. Thank you.

Thank you Bro siam66.

nicefriend..

Hahahaha........you are all welcum.:D Just sharing some real life stories with our camp bros here......now planning schedule for the next supernatural story........hehee........:D

siam66
20-03-2013, 03:23 PM
wah bro, ur life full of adventures hor .. duo zi duo chai ..
waiting for the next episode . .'the adventures of siam' . .

Hahahahaha......this is what my outside friends said too......hehee......yes next story coming soon......watch out for this thread.......hehee......:D

bonkning
20-03-2013, 04:00 PM
http://img8.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/17445/17445734213ecd7d82aa23969a96afa3284857f6.jpg

the last ger in red looks fun

Pink2577
20-03-2013, 05:03 PM
Hi seniors.

I am new to the forum.
I wish to join this camp. I hope seniors can guide me.

Thank you,
Pink2577

siam66
20-03-2013, 05:10 PM
Sawadee to all bros of this camp,

Before ah siam logged out, would like to share a Thai story about a mysterious incident which happened 21 years ago and till today have never seen or heard such incident happened again.........

I was in this village in northern thailand visiting my teerak. It was my first trip there. I was at home having a small party with my teerak and her 2 brothers. Suddenly we heard from a neighbour that a mysterious thing happened at 1 of the nearby mountains. It turned out that a villager went to the jungle to look for wild mushrooms & vegetables saw something very mysterious when he reached the top of the mountain. In a dry ravine nearby,he saw water, yes water actually sputting out from the ground in the ravine. He was very excited and quickly went back to the village with the news. Soon the news spread like wild fire and even the village temple monks knew about it. We then quickly hopped onto our bikes and make our way there. As it was on top of a mountain (small one), we parked our bikes at the foot of the mountain and make our way up. By this time many villagers also arrived.

When we reached the top of the mountain, true enough there was a ravine nearby. We saw a hole ( size of a football ) in the ravine and water was sputting out but in a very slow manner. At this time, the village monks arrived. Take a look and went down to the ravine. They then sealed up the area with a yellow cloth and start chanting prayers. As it was getting dark already, we decided to go home first and wait for further news.

The next morning, we heard that some villagers went to collect the water and after drinking it ,their reumatism, knee / elbows / backache pains all felt so much better !!! We were very excited and quickly made our way there but this time with as many empty plastic bottles we can find.

When we arrived there this time, we noticed there was a long queue above the ravine. Some of the villagers in the queue were not even from our village !!! We quickly joined in the queue and waited for about an hour before going down into the ravine. Women are not allowed to go down ( PMS reason?) and I also saw a thai budda statue nearby the spot where the water was sputting. There were some monks chanting nearby and we were told to swoop up slowly to prevent the water from being cloudy as the bottom was sandy. As I was having these painful knee problems for some time, I realized after drinking the water (it taste a bit salty) the first day, the pain subsided though it was still there. The next few days of continous drinking, the pain was gone, not 100% but almost 90% !!!!!

Unfortunately heard from 1 of the villager that the village chief monk predicted the water will only be sputting for 7 days. True enough the water really stopped sputting on th 8th day and there goes our miracle water.......haiz........but luckily I have already stocked enough to carry on drinking and cure the remaining 10% pain on my knees......hehee.....end of story......thanks for reading :D.....

Prince7
20-03-2013, 05:17 PM
Buddy faster faster hehehe :D

siam66
20-03-2013, 05:29 PM
Buddy faster faster hehehe :D

Huh ??? Faster what??..... the story finished leow lei......hehee.....now going to the mobile pasar malam at my village ( only come to this village every Wednesday ) now for some shopping...hehee....see you tonight....roger out. :D

Prince7
20-03-2013, 05:32 PM
Huh ??? Faster what??..... the story finished leow lei......hehee.....now going to the mobile pasar malam at my village ( only come to this village every Wednesday ) now for some shopping...hehee....see you tonight....roger out. :D

Next story faster la lol... got use my method for story writing bo ? :)

Wu Song Jr
20-03-2013, 05:47 PM
Now we have Ah Red, Ah Grey... Must find ah blue ah white ah black .. Who else ??? Hahaaa

Hey Ah black khun ma leu :)
Welcome welcome :D

Hi seniors.

I am new to the forum.

Thank you,
Pink2577

Welcome ah pink hahaaa...
Very colourful camp got ah green ah red ah grey ah black now ah pink :D

Stil need ah yellow ah blue ah white ah purple etc hahaa

siam66
20-03-2013, 08:03 PM
Hi seniors.

I am new to the forum.

Thank you,
Pink2577

Hahahaha.....welcum welcum bro Pink2577 aka ah pink......hehee....to this Cat50 TCSS thread. According to our CO standing order, you are now officially the 91th member of this camp........hehee........:D

Pink2577
20-03-2013, 08:32 PM
Thank you senior brothers.

Pink2577

siam66
20-03-2013, 08:43 PM
Coming to this thread tomorrow afternoon at 3-4pm ( depending on how fast I type....hehee.....:D)

A Supernatural Story At A Queenstown Site
Cast members.....myself, my supervisor, my 3 fellow colleagues, a ''Ban San"(hokkien) auntie and also not forgetting a brief appearance from the supernatural thing.

bigbirdbird
20-03-2013, 10:11 PM
Will start camping here with beers and crackers :D

JRthe6
20-03-2013, 11:10 PM
Coming to this thread tomorrow afternoon at 3-4pm ( depending on how fast I type....hehee.....:D)

Cast members.....myself, my supervisor, my 3 fellow colleagues, a ''Ban San"(hokkien) auntie and also not forgetting a brief appearance from the supernatural thing.

Is it a story tale or a real actual incident?
Many years ago in my kampung got one guy working as Taoist monk assistant... he always got many stories about the supernatural to tell..... real life stories. :)

devil11
21-03-2013, 12:09 AM

Wow this thread can read supernatural stories! Pitching my tent here :)

Wu Song Jr
21-03-2013, 09:12 AM
Wow this thread can read supernatural stories! Pitching my tent here :)

Ah devil where you went past weeks ? :)

siam66
21-03-2013, 11:39 AM
Is it a story tale or a real actual incident?
Many years ago in my kampung got one guy working as Taoist monk assistant... he always got many stories about the supernatural to tell..... real life stories. :)

Hahahahaha.......aiyoh cannot lame you lar ah JR because you dun know me well enough mah.......hehee.........fyi, ah siam until today whether real life or cyberlife, have never and will never tell story tales.....all are real life experiences and stories.......hahahaha.....hope now you know me better leow.......hehee......:D

Wu Song Jr
21-03-2013, 11:44 AM
Hahahahaha.......aiyoh cannot lame you lar ah JR because you dun know me well enough mah.......hehee.........fyi, ah siam until today whether real life or cyberlife, have never and will never tell story tales.....all are real life experiences and stories.......hahahaha.....hope now you know me better leow.......hehee......:D

Yup that's what CO said too about you ah siam :D

siam66
21-03-2013, 12:29 PM

This incident happened in 1979 when I was 16+, working as a odd job labourer.As usual me & my friends were waiting at a AMK wet market carpark for our supervisor to pick us up for our next job assignment. That day we went to an area in Queenstown to do some odd jobs.

On arrival, I realised it was a big piece of vacated land with some attap houses not demolished yet. Our job was to collect all those pieces of zinc sheets & wood and load it into the lorries there.

While working halfway during the afternoon, dark clouds started appearing and before we realised it, rain started falling, followed by some lightning. Our supervisor quickly told us to stop working and took shelter in 1 of the attap houses. We then ran towards the nearest one while our supervisor went to the "ban san" (site canteen) to have some coffee perhaps.

Upon entering the house, we started looking for a big space, enough to sit 4 person and out came the cards......hehehe.....our favourite card game...." si kee puay". I then realised the spot that we chose, there was a door beside and the funny thing was.....it was locked. Why would the owner or anyone want to lock it since they are vacating it ??? We then carried on playing our card game. We left the main door open as to get some light in as it was quite dark inside. After a few rounds, while " bee pai " ( hokkien ) , suddenly there was a loud '' Biang " sound. All of were startled for that moment but after a while we carry on " bee " ( hokkien ) our own cards. At that time I was sitting in front of the door and my back was facing it. When I was done, I looked up and was shocked to see my colleague sitting opposite me, eyes wide open, staring straight ahead. His face looked very white and at this time, I realised..........sorry, to be continue in 1 hour time, going for toilet break, smoke break and eat something.....very hungry, havent eat anything yet since morning......hehee.......:D

devil11
21-03-2013, 12:53 PM
Ah devil where you went past weeks ? :)

haha Ah Song I busy with work and gf lately. Hope you are doing well in bkk! :)

Wu Song Jr
21-03-2013, 01:23 PM
haha Ah Song I busy with work and gf lately. Hope you are doing well in bkk! :)

Bkk nice hahaa.. but here more than a week still havn't cheong yet cos KT's thai wife around dun allowed KT go out at night.. got curfew one.. :(
Didn't know thai girl are so pocessive one hahaaa..
So lan lan lo no we stay at home after work if go out must bring JT wufe aling...
Still trying to figure out an excuse to go out cheong..
Next time my thai teerak becum my wife then i think same fate as KT now.. :(

Paging Ah siam.. HELP !!!! Advice needed here pleaasssssseeeeeeeee !!!!

siam66
21-03-2013, 01:44 PM
.........something was not right. A few moments later, I decided to make a dash. I stood up and started running. My 2 other colleagues also stood up and run. Then we realised our colleague ( the one facing me) was still sitting there. We quickly grabbed his arms and pulled him along, almost like dragging him. We run as fast as our legs could carry us, heading towards the "ban san". When we reached there, we were panting like hell. Our supervisor was shocked and asked what happened. At this time the "ban san" auntie, selling drinks there also appeared.....and then the story slowly unfold.......

My colleague then narrate what happen, his voice shivering as he spoke. He was "bee pai" when suddenly he heard a loud "biang" and thats when he look up ahead and saw that the door was suddenly wide open. He saw the outline of a lady dress in a long dress. Her hair was very long, standing just beside the open door and staring at us !!!! The auntie then said that we probably had disturb her and told us the real story behind it.

It turned out that she is a 19 year old chinese girl who hanged herself in the kitchen. She was a very beautiful girl who just got her first job after finishing school. Met a rich guy, who drives a very nice car but got jilted by him after a few months. She couldnt get over it and eventually hanged herself in the kitchen. Soon her family got relocated but her spirit was still there. She also advised us to go back to the house , pray and seek forgiveness. We were a bit hesistant but the auntie told us it is for our own good. So off we went together with our supervisor & the auntie with some jossticks too.

Upon entering the house again, we were shocked to see that the door was actually closed !!! ....and the lock was also there too !!! We quickly knelt down in front of the door and pray, apologising and seeking forgiveness.

The next day, our supervisor asked whether we want to go back there again as the job is not completed yet. We shooked our heads as we know this colleague too well ......deep in our hearts we believe him.....we all agree & believe we do met some kind of supernatural thing that day.......end of story.....thanks for reading......:D

siam66
21-03-2013, 01:58 PM
Bkk nice hahaa.. but here more than a week still havn't cheong yet cos KT's thai wife around dun allowed KT go out at night.. got curfew one.. :(
Didn't know thai girl are so pocessive one hahaaa..
So lan lan lo no we stay at home after work if go out must bring JT wufe aling...
Still trying to figure out an excuse to go out cheong..
Next time my thai teerak becum my wife then i think same fate as KT now..

Paging Ah siam.. HELP !!!! Advice needed here pleaasssssseeeeeeeee !!!!

Hahahahaha......kena curfew??......eeekkkkk.......hahahaha......fyi, when I was in los with OC, I also kena same thing hor :p......maybe they knew that LOS got many kangtaus available easily, thats why they clipped our wings.....hahahaha.....there is a hotel in the town ( gateway hotel) near my village ( about 1 hour drive) and there is a disco with many chio 18 -19 years old colleage girls working sideline there......me also need help too.....hahahaha.....you page for me, I page for who???.......hahahaha......:p:D

Wu Song Jr
21-03-2013, 06:33 PM
Hahahahaha......kena curfew??......eeekkkkk.......hahahaha......fyi, when I was in los with OC, I also kena same thing hor :p......maybe they knew that LOS got many kangtaus available easily, thats why they clipped our wings.....hahahaha.....there is a hotel in the town ( gateway hotel) near my village ( about 1 hour drive) and there is a disco with many chio 18 -19 years old colleage girls working sideline there......me also need help too.....hahahaha.....you page for me, I page for who???.......hahahaha......:D

Hahaa thai girl when they love you they really love you + pocessive + jealous + willing to marry you and live with you for life :)
Downside we got chained for life :(

siam66
21-03-2013, 06:35 PM
Paging for camp CO and bro genesis01 and any camp bros who are interested in kangtao ji,

Today something happened to me in my village temple and I realised there are some potential kangtao ji for this weekend 4D. The numbers are 9656 & 9569 . Dun forget to buy some Ibet too, just in case......hehee......good luck !!!.....:D

siam66
21-03-2013, 06:45 PM
Hahaa thai girl when they love you they really love you + pocessive + jealous + willing to marry you and live with you for life
Downside we got chained for life

Hahahaha.......true! :D very true!! :D absolutely true!!! :D nothing but the truth!!!! :D.........hehee......

bigbirdbird
21-03-2013, 08:26 PM
Dinner Time !!! ^__^

http://img9.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/17466/174662523dd5c19d893d5e84bff085415fc5c119.jpg
http://img9.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/17466/1746625118ec399c7730c10e537d445930f68d47.jpg
http://img3.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/17466/1746624933a5c2c6ce76127449dff760f58c6dcf.jpg
http://img3.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/17466/17466250994e32cfef296f0dd9494cd1be7310d7.jpg

bigbirdbird
21-03-2013, 08:27 PM
http://img1.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/17466/174662480e7a29eff8db638dc12fe4e6b6b34582.jpg
http://img1.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/17466/1746624642444f51b5def36252766de0fdd9fe79.jpg
http://img9.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/17466/174662475aa63d8e75ec56e1a7f0331ee9ff7f82.jpg
http://img4.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/17466/174662456b89d624cf9b735396831ad5e1d2e027.jpg

siam66
21-03-2013, 08:37 PM
Omg !!!! Lau da tonight dishes all so tempting and delicious.......how to choose ???..........hahahaha..........thanks anyway for the nice dishes.......hehee.......:D

bonkning
21-03-2013, 09:23 PM
walau, if hospital really got this type of nurse uniform ... :D

bigbirdbird
21-03-2013, 09:34 PM
Omg !!!! Lau da tonight dishes all so tempting and delicious.......how to choose ???..........hahahaha..........thanks anyway for the nice dishes.......hehee.......:

Grab all then :D

walau, if hospital really got this type of nurse uniform ... :

The hospital will be super long Q with all tiko's :D

bigbirdbird
21-03-2013, 09:40 PM
http://img2.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/17466/174664790a0ed1a7492e8cc7cb47f5feddcfbfb2.jpg
http://img3.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/17466/1746647814ebb6794e2131166be9da155b3e577d.jpg
http://img3.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/17466/17466481592c6abcc64110c9bb08fa5d745188d2.jpg

bigbirdbird
21-03-2013, 09:40 PM
http://img7.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/17466/17466480b4b9427c90a5f9fde2f252fdf36f0912.jpg
http://img3.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/17466/1746648268efe2db6cbc797a048fa921ed40f343.jpg
http://img5.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/17466/1746648364a95d2ce4b74886382f8dd9ea0983da.jpg

genesis01
21-03-2013, 10:48 PM
Paging for camp CO and bro genesis01 and any camp bros who are interested in kangtao ji,

Today something happened to me in my village temple and I realised there are some potential kangtao ji for this weekend 4D. The numbers are 9656 & 9569 . Dun forget to buy some Ibet too, just in case......hehee......good luck !!!.....:D

i only but main number leh... testing small small for weekends will do. Thanks ah siam!!!

genesis01
21-03-2013, 10:49 PM
Btw bro ah siam.... what thing happen in the temple today? :confused::D

jsparrow
22-03-2013, 01:45 AM
Paiseh... 1 week neber check in.... just came back from business trip in Hong Kong... very sianz... will read broSiam delicious story later in the morning.... and because of the stupid trip... touch down airport drive straight to L18H36 for early supper with my favourite dish G7... now jetlag plus jelly leg liow... Bro Wu... I read that u kanna curfew??? Err... good luck hor... maybe say u have to go out settle some documents of sumting lor... btw I be in BKK for work in June... hope can mit up....

Thai31
22-03-2013, 05:14 AM

Hi bro...

Will buy 10 big n 10 ibet on tis comin sat n sun..:)

Thai31
22-03-2013, 05:19 AM
[CENTER]
[img]http://img1.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/17466/1746624642444f51b5def36252766de0fdd9fe79.jpg

Hi bro...

Grab tis one...

Thanks...:)

Wu Song Jr
22-03-2013, 07:20 AM
Paiseh... 1 week neber check in.... just came back from business trip in Hong Kong... very sianz... will read broSiam delicious story later in the morning.... and because of the stupid trip... touch down airport drive straight to L18H36 for early supper with my favourite dish G7... now jetlag plus jelly leg liow... Bro Wu... I read that u kanna curfew??? Err... good luck hor... maybe say u have to go out settle some documents of sumting lor... btw I be in BKK for work in June... harrope can mit up....

Ah sparrow.. KT kanna curfew. i still green green in bkk so lan lan follow KT stay at home :(
Wil try use your excuses to go out hahaaa...

bonkning
22-03-2013, 10:03 AM
Hi bro...
Grab tis one...
Thanks...:)
i thot superman will come n take this one . . . so din take . . :(
u use first, finish pass to me can . . :)

siam66
22-03-2013, 01:09 PM
Btw bro ah siam.... what thing happen in the temple today? :confused::D

Aiyoh, I stupid lor. Dun know how to decipher. If not yesterday, I struck 75,000 baht leow (my bet only 150 baht)......haiz......The story is like this.......

Yesterday morning my OC woke me up and said the village temple are building 6 water dragons ( thai called it pa ya nak ) at the front & back entrance of the temple. It is still not completed yet and they are looking for sponsor ( donations) for this 6 water dragons. Without hesitation, I said ok why not as I know that doing such things (tamboon) is very good not only for myself but for my children too. So we decided to sponsor 2 small one which is located at the back entrance of the temple. 1 small water-dragon costs 6,000 baht but I not sure how much the 2 big ones in front of the temple cost.

I then decided to visit the temple later to find out more. After checking out on the 6 water-dragons and finished praying at the temple, I decided to go home. While almost walking out of the temple , dun know why I suddenly decided to go back in to explore the temple grounds. First I saw a pond, inside got 5 fishes. Then I saw a big cage nearby, inside got 6 birds. After exploring finished, I then went home. While walking home, I met my neighbour, she told me today got lottery and jio me to buy some from her. It is a illegal lottery based on the last few digits of the winning ticket, just like our big sweep. Here they played 2 digit & 3 digit. For 2 digit, 1 baht bet can get 60 baht. For 3 digit, 1 baht can get 500 baht. So since the 3 digit offered more I decided to go for the 3 digit but I only got 2 digit, 56 ( 5 for 5 fishes, 6 for 6 birds ) I then suddenly remember the 6 water-dragons. So I decided to buy 656 and 566 but that evening it opened 569,....haiz....there goes my 75,000 bahts......:

When the villagers heard that I bought 566 instead, they asked me where I got the number from. They then said that if this thing happened to them, they would have bought either 956 or 569 or even both !!! I asked them why the 3 digit is 9 ? They said 9 can be used to represent temple in thailand......so thats how I get these 2 numbers, 9656 ( 9 = temple, 6 = met 6 water-dragons first, 5 = 5 fishes. lastly 6= birds ). For 9569 is because the winning number come out is 569 and since it is related to a temple, thats why there is a 9 in front.

These 2 numbers are just my guesses......hehee......maybe you guys can think of some other numbers from this incident........hehee........good luck to everyone whichever numbers you bought for this weekend.......:D

diao1166
22-03-2013, 01:10 PM
hi bro yesterday evening around 9:20 go for cartoon, working so just wait around half hour ,when saw her ,very pretty .walk in room serve me shower softly , nice feeling . after that start BJ but at that moment dont know what happen suddenly i can not control then “surrender” so embarrassed , cartoon keep saying sorry sorry so cute ,even didnt FJ but still feel good very nice Cat 50 girl ,decide this evening will go again to "strike back".haha

siam66
22-03-2013, 01:31 PM
Hi bro...

Hi to you too bro,

Oreadi called my sister buy $5 big n $5 Ibet too for this weekend......good luck to everyone this weekend.......hehee........:D.

siam66
22-03-2013, 01:36 PM
Paiseh... 1 week neber check in.... just came back from business trip in Hong Kong... very sianz... will read broSiam delicious story later in the morning.... and because of the stupid trip... touch down airport drive straight to L18H36 for early supper with my favourite dish G7... now jetlag plus jelly leg liow... Bro Wu... I read that u kanna curfew??? Err... good luck hor... maybe say u have to go out settle some documents of sumting lor... btw I be in BKK for work in June... hope can mit up....

Hahahahaha..........thank you bro jsparrow for your support........hehee.......:D

bigbirdbird
22-03-2013, 02:18 PM
Afternoon Delight :p

http://img9.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/17469/17469060dc1a66028e3c5f9320cf4f8c4b80d206.jpg

siam66
22-03-2013, 04:04 PM
Hi bro...

Hahahaha......bro Thai31. I just checked leow. The temple unit number is 16. It is located at village 4. Temple is 9......hehee.....for me I going to buy 9164.......up to you to arrange the numbers.......hehee.......good luck !!!! :D

Prince7
22-03-2013, 04:44 PM

Hi bro...

Will buy 10 big n 10 ibet on tis comin sat n sun..

Hi to you too bro,

Oreadi called my sister buy $5 big n $5 Ibet too for this weekend......good luck to everyone this weekend.......hehee........:D.

Hahahaha......bro Thai31. I just checked leow. The temple unit number is 16. It is located at village 4. Temple is 9......hehee.....for me I going to buy 9164.......up to you to arrange the numbers.......hehee.......good luck !!!! :D

Confirmed huat huat !!! :D

Siam when coming back ?

siam66
22-03-2013, 04:53 PM
Dinner Time !!! ^__^
http://img3.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/17466/17466250994e32cfef296f0dd9494cd1be7310d7.jpg

Paging for ah song, Paging for ah song

Help !!! help !!!! Can share with ah siam Area G (legal one hor) got something like this 1 bo ??? No 100 % , 60 % also can lar......hehee.......but dun say " I also want too.....you page for me, I page for who ??? " hor......hahahaha.......:p:D

siam66
22-03-2013, 04:57 PM
Confirmed huat huat !!! :D

Siam when coming back ?

Hahahahaha.......coming back to sillypore on Monday. Flight at 1800 hrs ( thai time) Will reached home probably very late....hehee....this time if got see any SQ _ _ _ _ , will definitely let you know.......hahahaha........:D

Wu Song Jr
22-03-2013, 05:01 PM

Help !!! help !!!! Can share with ah siam Area G (legal one hor) got something like this 1 bo ??? No 100 % , 60 % also can lar......hehee.......but dun say " I also want too.....you page for me, I page for who ??? " hor......hahahaha.......:p:D

Ah siam i also want.. you page for me i page for who ??? hahaaa..

Got a few tomyum looks like her :) .. but good service one is 1816 G9 .. diff is G9 B boobs... but hor only 49% zhun hahaaa...

siam66
22-03-2013, 05:11 PM
Ah siam i also want.. you page for me i page for who ??? hahaaa..

Got a few tomyum looks like her :) .. but good service one is 1816 G9 .. diff is G9 B boobs... but hor only 49% zhun hahaaa...

Hahahahaha.......aiyah, only 49 % ??? Never mind lar, no fish, prawn also can lar.....hehee....got good service can compensate for the other 11% can leow....hahaha.....thanks for the tip.....will go try next week. Actually my first target is to go see cartoon first.......hahahaha........:D

Wu Song Jr
22-03-2013, 05:21 PM
Hahahahaha.......aiyah, only 49 % ??? Never mind lar, no fish, prawn also can lar.....hehee....got good service can compensate for the other 11% can leow....hahaha.....thanks for the tip.....will go try next week. Actually my first target is to go see cartoon first.......hahahaha........:D

you saw cartoon before ?

siam66
22-03-2013, 05:25 PM
you saw cartoon before ?

Hahahaha........yes yes......but not in real person. I am sure you know what I mean, right ???........hehee........:D

BronzeGod
22-03-2013, 05:34 PM

The girl that you like, last time got one close to this about 80 percent at 2045a, cat150. Her name is Dan Dan.

Now ord le.

U tried before?

siam66
22-03-2013, 05:43 PM
The girl that you like, last time got one close to this about 80 percent at 2045a, cat150. Her name is Dan Dan.

Now ord le.

U tried before?

Hahahaha.....ah BG, fyi ah siam until today never try Cat150 yet but illegal ones have lar plus some in Hainan Island.....hehee.....maybe 1 day will check with your signature first before going down....hehee.....:D

BronzeGod
22-03-2013, 06:24 PM
Hahahaha.....ah BG, fyi ah siam until today never try Cat150 yet but illegal ones have lar plus some in Hainan Island.....hehee.....maybe 1 day will check with your signature first before going down....hehee.....:D

if never try then don't lah. very addictive. save money and energy so you can spend more quality time with your OC lah.

jsparrow
22-03-2013, 07:45 PM
if never try then don't lah. very addictive. save money and energy so you can spend more quality time with your OC lah.

Yes...better not to try... later get addicted how?? Better let me try onli... hehehe..:p

BronzeGod
22-03-2013, 08:04 PM
SIA should upgrade their air stewardesses to this kind of standard, don't you think?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pDm_CHHEdxc

siam66
22-03-2013, 11:52 PM

Yes...better not to try... later get addicted how?? Better let me try onli... hehehe..:p

Hahahaha........thanks for the concern and advice but unfortunately I am just like any normal human being, sometimes also got urges and needs but if timings not right, then how??.....hehee....must "steal eat", right? As long as one practice good hygiene procedures and remember to wipe your mouth after eating and dun tabao back irregardless how good the food is outside, I think it should still be okay,right?......hahahaha...........:D

BronzeGod
22-03-2013, 11:56 PM
Hahahaha........thanks for the concern and advice but unfortunately I am just like any normal human being, sometimes also got urges and needs but if timings not right, then how??.....hehee....must "steal eat", right? As long as one practice good hygiene procedures and remember to wipe your mouth after eating and dun tabao back irregardless how good the food is outside, I think it should still be okay,right?......hahahaha...........:D

As I always tell my men, want to drink milk, can, just go and buy from the supermarket, but don't need to bring the whole cow home.

siam66
23-03-2013, 12:06 AM
As I always tell my men, want to drink milk, can, just go and buy from the supermarket, but don't need to bring the whole cow home.

Hahahahaha :D ........... hahahahaha :D .......... hahahahaha :D...........

Wu Song Jr
23-03-2013, 10:01 AM

you saw cartoon before ?

Hahahaha........yes yes......but not in real person. I am sure you know what I mean, right ???........hehee.......
Ah siam ah siam..
Cartoon my top fav. besides the 2 devilish chio bu Den and Nok..
Missed them mak mak hahaaa...
This house 66G got 2 girls G5 G26 also good :) you hug them already ? :D
But if you want hor.. i got the permission leow to release the new top30 list of thai SOF Commandoes Best Guards one by one.. these top30 better than our 30Guards..

Ok from the top30 list.. First one is .... da da da.... Devils G7... if she didn't satisfied you.. please Flame me hahaaaa.. services guaranteed !!!!!!
As i am in bkk.. ah launua will slowly release the rest of the list hahaaa

Ah siam.. Can help to recce and verify 1 girl bo ?
0845 heard got 1 new syt G7... swee swee one as swee as May G9..
Let me know hor Ah siam :) °°°°°°°

TheRedLantern
23-03-2013, 10:26 AM
Ah siam ah siam..
This house 66G got 2 girls G5 G26 also good :) you hug them already ? :D
But if you want hor.. i got the permission leow to release the new top30 list of thai SOF Commandoes Best Guards one by one.. these top30 better than our 30Guards..

Ok from the top30 list.. First one is .... da da da.... Devils G7... if she didn't satisfied you.. please Flame me hahaaaa.. services guaranteed !!!!!!

uncle wu, any girl ah red can also help to recce and verify? :D

Wu Song Jr
23-03-2013, 11:06 AM
Ah siam ah siam..
This house 66G got 2 girls G5 G26 also good :) you hug them already ?

Ah red you can help to recce 0845 G7 hahaa..

One more chio bu from 臥虎藏龍 WH2 G20
Boobs 34++ enhanced looks 8/10. New girl here for 3 months ++.

Please verify if we can enlist them to our 30Guards :D

devil11
23-03-2013, 12:51 PM

Bro ah song, I will also help to recce 0845 G7 :) I love SYT, this quote will ring a bell to those who watch CLIF 2 :p

genesis01
23-03-2013, 01:11 PM
I buy the previous 2 numbers will do le.

Now sian1/2 coz ytd knock onto motorbike. :(

Wu Song Jr
23-03-2013, 02:01 PM

Ah gen take care..

Wu Song Jr
23-03-2013, 02:02 PM
Bro ah song, I will also help to recce 0845 G7 :) I love SYT, this quote will ring a bell to those who watch CLIF 2 :p

Hahaa ok good please let us know the results..

Wu Song Jr
23-03-2013, 02:59 PM

Ah red Ah devil please also help to verify WH G17,she not beautiful(5/10)
but friendly and very hardworking willing to please. Age 25yrs
thanks.

bhappi
23-03-2013, 03:34 PM
Ah red Ah devil please also help to verify WH G17,she not beautiful(5/10)
but friendly and very hardworking willing to please. Age 25yrs
thanks.

ah song..try to skip this gal..;)

Wu Song Jr
23-03-2013, 03:41 PM
ah song..try to skip this gal..;)

ooh ok ok noted ah bhappi :D

TheRedLantern
23-03-2013, 05:22 PM

ah devil, what's CLIF 2? :confused:

Wu Song Jr
23-03-2013, 05:50 PM
ah devil, what's CLIF 2? :confused:

Ah red.... C.L.I.F. 2 ("Courage, Loyalty, Integrity, Fairness", or 警徽天职2)

TheRedLantern
23-03-2013, 06:06 PM

thank you uncle wu, ah red thought CLIF related to MILF, paiseh :D

Wu Song Jr
23-03-2013, 06:24 PM

Hahaaaa... you so funny ah red :)

devil11
23-03-2013, 06:47 PM

Haha ah red is funny indeed :p Yes I referring to the channel 8 9pm police drama which just ended recently. Thanks Ah Song for clearing the doubt :)

Wu Song Jr
23-03-2013, 07:00 PM
Haha ah red is funny indeed :p Yes I referring to the channel 8 9pm police drama which just ended recently. Thanks Ah Song for clearing the doubt :)

You are welcome Ah devil :)

siam66
24-03-2013, 08:41 AM
Ah siam ah siam..
This house 66G got 2 girls G5 G26 also good you hug them already ?

Let me know hor Ah siam °°°°°°°

Hahahaha......paiseh paiseh. Yesterday whole day very busy, never login in. Went to Phayao town , came back to village very late....hehee.....
Hug G5 & G26 ???.......hahahaha.....dun say hug, see also havent see yet......hehee........:p
Waaaaaa...... breaking news lor......at last your commandos come out leow.....hehee....G7?.....I seen her during my trips there but haiz never try lar, guess I have missed a golden opportunity :o,
okok will try to recce for you if time permits......hahahaha......so many swees, heng ah. At first when I read the sentence I was shocked, I thought how come you know my real name....then read further I realised it is not.......phew !!! heng ah !!!!.......hahahaha........:p:D

siam66
24-03-2013, 08:52 AM

Oh no, sad to hear what happened. take care ah genesis. Btw yesterday 1 of the numbers opened starter Ibet, you got buy Ibet ? I struck $5 Ibet only :o 2nd prize unfortunately opened 5668, if opened 5669 , ah siam also struck $5 Ibet :(.....hehee.....:D

Wu Song Jr
24-03-2013, 10:19 AM
Tried G8. Petite nice body contour. Heavy made up w fake lashes.
Dance sexily the minute we enter room. Thai Music played from her ipad nice nice.
Strip me at same time did dirty dancing.
Good service. Shower can do rubbing from front to back.
On bed rubba again. catbath got the meow effect hehe.
Deep frencher and bj was v good. Did cowboy and missionary.
Pussy tight and wet. But Boobs enhanced got stretch mark on tummy too.
Showed me her collections of undies and G-string all red color hehe.
RTF : double confirmed :D

I transferred the above FR posted by Ah pink at 0845 Thread..
Ah pink nice FR and good find, you discovered a gem :)
Kumsia hahaaa...
Will upz you after my power recovers.

Ah siam ah red ah devil... please check this out 0845 G8 :D

siam66
24-03-2013, 10:32 AM
Kumsia hahaaa...

Hahahaha......okok. Thanks for the tip and.....err.....kangtao ji 8458.......hehee......:D

bigbirdbird
24-03-2013, 10:41 AM
http://img1.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/17476/17476564cb0139a9c4090765cc9b7daf41f6521f.jpg

launua
24-03-2013, 10:47 AM
Hahahaha......okok. Thanks for the tip and.....err.....kangtao ji 8458.......hehee......:D

Bro ah siam you are kangtao ji expert too ? kekeke
Ah song requests for CLIF2 on 0845 G7 and WH2 G20 besides the 0845 G8..
Please please advise new kangtao ji :) kekeke

Prince7
24-03-2013, 10:58 AM
Hahahaha........yes yes......but not in real person. I am sure you know what I mean, right ???........hehee........:D

Buddy Is it ??? :confused:

Next week la kopi mai ? Same place same time :D

siam66
24-03-2013, 11:24 AM
Bro ah siam you are kangtao ji expert too ? kekeke
Ah song requests for CLIF2 on 0845 G7 and WH2 G20 besides the 0845 G8..
Please please advise new kangtao ji kekeke

Hahahahaha.......no lar anyhow guess one lei.....hehee......:D but dun know why sometimes correct lei......hahaha.......:D
That time struck 1068 first prize , also anyhow guess one lar. My boss give me any bao for CNY. Tell me this time give 10 times more than last year. ( last year give only $168), waaa....I so happy but when opened ang bao, only saw $1068 inside. Do some calculations, realised only 6.3 times more, not 10 times. So that Wed. buy 1068 $6 big $3 small and same amount for Ibet too. But haiz.....never opened not even Ibet. So Sat only buy $3 big $3 Ibet.....but this time opened and first prize too.....hehee.....If you got teerak or OC, you can try buying your age and hers but remember to put her age infront (ladies first mah), I just recently struck starter with this formula.......hahaha........:D

Okok.....hmmmm......let me guess......first you need to go to lor 8, then you look for house 45, then you ask for no.7,......so there you go, you will have 8457 leow......hehee......for the other one.....hmmmm.....maybe you can try this......you need to go to westerhout, no lor so maybe 0, then you look for house no. 2, then you look for no.20.......there you have again, another number,........0220 .........hehee.......good luck to you this evening !!!! :D

grey82
24-03-2013, 11:30 AM
Hahahahaha.......no lar anyhow guess one lei.....hehee......:D but dun know why sometimes correct lei......hahaha.......
That time struck 1068 first prize , also anyhow guess one lar. My boss give me any bao for CNY. Tell me this time give 10 times more than last year. ( last year give only $168), waaa....I so happy but when opened ang bao, only saw $1068 inside. Do some calculations, realised only 6.3 times more, not 10 times. So that Wed. buy 1068 $6 big $3 small and same amount for Ibet too. But haiz.....never opened not even Ibet. So Sat only buy $3 big $3 Ibet.....but this time opened and first prize too.....hehee.....If you got teerak or OC, you can try buying your age and hers but remember to put her age infront (ladies first mah), I just recently struck starter with this formula.......hahaha........

Okok.....hmmmm......let me guess......first you need to go to lor 8, then you look for house 45, then you ask for no.7,......so there you go, you will have 8457 leow......hehee......for the other one.....hmmmm.....maybe you can try this......you need to go to westerhout, no lor so maybe 0, then you look for house no. 2, then you look for no.20.......there you have again, another number,........0220 .........hehee.......good luck to you this evening !!!! :D

then like that limited girls to choose liao...

if 1 guy always goes to Lor6, House66, to look for girl 18...

he see your post, he cant choose her already...

then the girl ask why, the guy reply...i choose you, i cant buy 4D...

the girl for sure :confused::confused:

siam66
24-03-2013, 11:36 AM
Buddy Is it ??? :confused:

Next week la kopi mai ? Same place same time :D

Hahahahaha.........how can you be confused. " not in real person " you should know better than anyone what it mean.......hehee......:p

Next week tuesday I took 1 more day to rest. Okok but can make it earlier, maybe take lunch first and la kopi later ? will let you know the exact time after I came back on Monday, k ? Btw you got struck yesterday starter Ibet 9569?........hehee........:D

siam66
24-03-2013, 11:42 AM
then like that limited girls to choose liao...

if 1 guy always goes to Lor6, House66, to look for girl 18...

he see your post, he cant choose her already...

then the girl ask why, the guy reply...i choose you, i cant buy 4D...

the girl for sure :confused::confused:

Hahahaha........ah grey, fyi ah siam hand got a lot of different formulas for different senerios. Thats why my outside friends called me " bay pio kwee "........hahahaha.......:p:D

grey82
24-03-2013, 11:53 AM
Hahahaha........ah grey, fyi ah siam hand got a lot of different formulas for different senerios. Thats why my outside friends called me " bay pio kwee "........hahahaha.......:p:D

haha.....:)

launua
24-03-2013, 12:08 PM
Hahahahaha.......no lar anyhow guess one lei.....hehee......:D but dun know why sometimes correct lei......hahaha.......:D
That time struck 1068 first prize , also anyhow guess one lar. My boss give me any bao for CNY. Tell me this time give 10 times more than last year. ( last year give only $168), waaa....I so happy but when opened ang bao, only saw $1068 inside. Do some calculations, realised only 6.3 times more, not 10 times. So that Wed. buy 1068 $6 big $3 small and same amount for Ibet too. But haiz.....never opened not even Ibet. So Sat only buy $3 big $3 Ibet.....but this time opened and first prize too.....hehee.....If you got teerak or OC, you can try buying your age and hers but remember to put her age infront (ladies first mah), I just recently struck starter with this formula.......hahaha........:D

Kekeke noted.
Huat huat !!!

Pink2577
24-03-2013, 12:11 PM
Bro siam66 how about my number ?

Pink2577
24-03-2013, 12:13 PM
Kumsia hahaaa...

Thank you many many bro wsjr :D

Prince7
24-03-2013, 12:44 PM
Hahahahaha.........how can you be confused. " not in real person " you should know better than anyone what it mean.......hehee......:p

Next week tuesday I took 1 more day to rest. Okok but can make it earlier, maybe take lunch first and la kopi later ? will let you know the exact time after I came back on Monday, k ? Btw you got struck yesterday starter Ibet 9569?........hehee........:D

ok buddy msg me :D

launua
24-03-2013, 12:58 PM
Kumsia hahaaa...

Thank you many many bro wsjr :D

Up you bro pink for your FR and discovery of a new gem kekeke

siam66
24-03-2013, 01:13 PM
Bro siam66 how about my number ?

Huh ??? :confused: what number ? 4D number? Member number? Serial number?.....hehee.....:D

Member number = 91th member of this camp.
Serial number = since this is a Cat50 TCSS thread/camp, your serial number will be 5091.
4D number = you can try buy your nick 2577....hehee...Can ask why 2577? Thailand year now only 2556, why yours already 2577? Can share why? You can also try buy 5091 today ( your serial number).......hehee.......:D

siam66
24-03-2013, 01:22 PM
Paging for any camp bros who wish to hear a short story about "tua pek kong" (regarding luck)......real story hor......5 yes will post story....hehee....closing time 1 hour from now........:D

Wu Song Jr
24-03-2013, 01:36 PM
Paging for any camp bros who wish to hear a short story about "tua pek kong" (regarding luck)......real story hor......5 yes will post story....hehee....closing time 1 hour from now........:D

Yes yes yes yes yes..
Ah siam got 5 yes leow.. can start now ? hahaa

Prince7
24-03-2013, 01:39 PM

Yes yes yes yes yes..

Lol. I voted YES !!! :)

launua
24-03-2013, 01:46 PM

YES you lar ah siam kekeke ;)

siam66
24-03-2013, 01:50 PM
Yes yes yes yes yes..

Lol. I voted YES !!! :)

YES you lar ah siam kekeke ;)

Hahahahaha.........ah song no count hor...:p.....now only 3 yes after 25 minutes......not bad leow lar.......hahahaha......35 minutes to go.........hahahaha..........:D

Pink2577
24-03-2013, 01:53 PM

Hahahahaha.........ah song no count hor...:p.....now only 3 yes after 25 minutes......not bad leow lar.......hahahaha......35 minutes to go.........hahahaha..........:D

A double confirmed Yes from ah pink !!! :D

devil11
24-03-2013, 01:58 PM

I also vote a big fat YES!!! :)

siam66
24-03-2013, 02:04 PM

I also vote a big fat YES!!! :)

Hahahahaha.......paiseh paiseh. Just went for smoke break. Waaaa......so fast
got 5 yes leow....hehee....okok will start typing now.....thanks for the support....but my typing veri slow ...will try my best to type fast......hehee......:D

siam66
24-03-2013, 02:35 PM
A Short Real Story Of " Tua Pek Kong " .......

This story happened when I was also working in a hotel. My colleague, a cashier, told me this story while we were having our lunch in the staff canteen.

One evening, her husband came back home after a mahjong session. He was very angry as he had lost quite a lot of money. My colleague then reminded him that he had forgotten his daily evening praying routine, i.e.to pray to TPK.

Colleague : Eh dear, you forgot to pray TPK today.
Husband : Aiyah. Pray for what? Everyday pray but never give me luck to win some money !!!

He then angrily took the TPK statue from the altar and placed it outside the door, closed the door and went to do his own things. That night something happened to him.......

It turned out that night he woke up and find himself in a very smoky place and TPK was beside him. TKP then pointed out a big " blackboard" to him and said: " See that section over there, got your name on it ornot?. The husband then strained his eyes to see clearly ( there were many names on it ) and said no. " Thats right !! No name mean your luck havent come yet. So why blame me. I TPK aside from giving out some luck, also main duty is to bless you and your family members with safety.It also depends whether your luck come already ornot, now you understand?'' TPK said.

The next morning, he woke up and quickly went out and luckily the TPK statue was still there. He quickly brought the statue in, placed it back on the altar and offered some prayers to seek for forgiveness. He then related the story to my colleague and this is how I came to heard of it..........end of story......thanks for reading.........:D

siam66
24-03-2013, 02:40 PM

Hahahaha......ah pink, just now visiting Petain Thread, saw you there......hehee.....got kena zapped ornot?......hahahaha......last time ah siam went there post 4 times, kena zapped 3 times.......hahahaha.......:D

MP5F
24-03-2013, 03:05 PM
Hahahaha......ah pink, just now visiting Petain Thread, saw you there......hehee.....got kena zapped ornot?......hahahaha......last time ah siam went there post 4 times, kena zapped 3 times.......hahahaha.......:D

bro siam66, thks for the TPK story, nice reading. :)

bhappi
24-03-2013, 03:27 PM
bros happi sunday:D

http://youtu.be/JMJXvsCLu6s

Pink2577
24-03-2013, 03:52 PM

Hi bro siam66 i not familiar with reputation points system; had read through still need time to understand.
I have more interest in joining this Camp as I know the bros in this camp very friendly and can guide me so i don't worry whether others zap me or not.
Hope one day i can chiong together with the camp bros.

Pink2577
24-03-2013, 04:02 PM
Huh ??? :confused: what number ? 4D number? Member number? Serial number?.....hehee.....:D

Member number = 91th member of this camp.
Serial number = since this is a Cat50 TCSS thread/camp, your serial number will be 5091.
4D number = you can try buy your nick 2577....hehee...Can ask why 2577? Thailand year now only 2556, why yours already 2577? Can share why? You can also try buy 5091 today ( your serial number).......hehee.......:D

Bro siam66 thank you for the 4D.
You ask why 2577 ? because this the number of the girl i love :D

TingTongLove
24-03-2013, 04:07 PM
Hi bro siam66 i not familiar with reputation points system; had read through still need time to understand.
I have more interest in joining this Camp as I know the bros in this camp very friendly and can guide me so i don't worry whether others zap me or not.

up you my 5 tingtonglove :D
welcum to our camp. i love your comments :)

Pink2577
24-03-2013, 04:19 PM
A Short Real Story Of " Tua Pek Kong " .......

This story happened when I was also working in a hotel. My colleague, a cashier, told me this story while we were having our lunch in the staff canteen.

One evening, her husband came back home after a mahjong session. He was very angry as he had lost quite a lot of money. My colleague then reminded him that he had forgotten his daily evening praying routine, i.e.to pray to TPK.

Colleague : Eh dear, you forgot to pray TPK today.
Husband : Aiyah. Pray for what? Everyday pray but never give me luck to win some money !!!

He then angrily took the TPK statue from the altar and placed it outside the door, closed the door and went to do his own things. That night something happened to him.......

It turned out that night he woke up and find himself in a very smoky place and TPK was beside him. TKP then pointed out a big " blackboard" to him and said: " See that section over there, got your name on it ornot?. The husband then strained his eyes to see clearly ( there were many names on it ) and said no. " Thats right !! No name mean your luck havent come yet. So why blame me. I TPK aside from giving out some luck, also main duty is to bless you and your family members with safety.It also depends whether your luck come already ornot, now you understand?'' TPK said.

The next morning, he woke up and quickly went out and luckily the TPK statue was still there. He quickly brought the statue in, placed it back on the altar and offered some prayers to seek for forgiveness. He then related the story to my colleague and this is how I came to heard of it..........end of story......thanks for reading.........:D

Thank you bro very interesting :)

Bro siam66 you meeting bro CO prince7 on tuesday ? Can i join ? my off day too. Sorry i sound so direct. I will pm you my mobile.
Thank you.

Pink2577
24-03-2013, 04:23 PM
Ah pink nice FR and good find, you discovered a gem
Kumsia hahaaa...

Up you bro pink for your FR and discovery of a new gem kekeke

bros happi sunday

up you my 5 tingtonglove :D
welcum to our camp. i love your comments :)

Thank you bros for awarding me your reputation points :D

siam66
24-03-2013, 04:35 PM
bro siam66, thks for the TPK story, nice reading. :)

Hahahahaha.....ah MP5F, you are most welcum.:D Waaaaaa..........now your railway tracks (signature) getting longer and longer lei......hehehe.......I last remember it was only 1 direct line but now got circle line too.......hahahaha........are you on some sort of conquest mission ????.........hehee........:D

MP5F
24-03-2013, 04:43 PM
Hahahahaha.....ah MP5F, you are most welcum.:D Waaaaaa..........now your railway tracks (signature) getting longer and longer lei......hehehe.......I last remember it was only 1 direct line but now got circle line too.......hahahaha........are you on some sort of conquest mission ????.........hehee........:D

kekeke, no lah, what conquest mission, just sharing with everyone some of the gals that I bonked, still got bonk cat 150 prc gals ? gals that I give 9.0 and above ratings are those gals that provide at least good service and excellent gfe. :p

I one week bonked 1 gal only, it's nothing compared to some of the senior bros, 1 week can bonked around 5 gals. :D

siam66
24-03-2013, 04:45 PM

Bro siam66 thank you for the 4D.
You ask why 2577 ? because this the number of the girl i love :D

Hahahaha.........sure why not ?:D You are also most welcum. Regarding this 2577 number, since you said it is related to the girl you love, I have put on my thinking cap, think long & hard and realised that it mean something.......hahaha.......but cannot post it here lar......wait pichar lobang mah.......hahaha........:D.......up you my humble 1 point too........hehehee........:D

Wu Song Jr
24-03-2013, 04:45 PM

Bro siam66 you meeting bro CO prince7 on tuesday ? Can i join ? my off day too. Sorry i sound so direct. I will pm you my mobile.
Thank you.

Ah pink i like your style.. direct and honest :) hahaaa.

siam66
24-03-2013, 04:46 PM
bros happi sunday:D

Sawadee wan ah-tit to you too bro bhappi.........hehee.........:D

bigbirdbird
24-03-2013, 04:50 PM
Afternoon Raining Day Delight !!!

http://img3.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/17477/174777352de3e24d94dfb5617b62b49a8d4ab5d0.jpg
http://img3.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/17477/174777339966fc4d2af4bff5c1821c3788d3af1b.jpg
http://img7.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/17477/174777343312fb287524a481be623c1ec246f7cd.jpg
http://img4.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/17477/17477732648312a713052d945470ae63e1ae3203.jpg

bigbirdbird
24-03-2013, 04:51 PM
http://img2.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/17477/1747773034bbcb1c20a4a808bbe3a8618e2a03e1.jpg
http://img5.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/17477/1747773157b5a7a729d1d607428ea48405ee9da4.jpg
http://img7.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/17477/174777292c6bea782e66f403b1e4c276908e0321.jpg

This Last One Is Reserve For Myself
http://img2.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/17477/17477728b58df8e82f39de2ee5f7c772d6686e1b.jpg

siam66
24-03-2013, 04:54 PM
kekeke, no lah, what conquest mission, just sharing with everyone some of the gals that I bonked, still got bonk cat 150 prc gals ? gals that I give 9.0 and above ratings are those gals that provide at least good service and excellent gfe. :p

I one week bonked 1 gal only, it's nothing compared to some of the senior bros, 1 week can bonked around 5 gals. :D

Hahahahaha.......you must be veri rich, next time must call you towkay leow or maybe you are oreadi one?.......hehee.......:D
14 gals X $150 = $ 2100 and thats is excluding RTFs & tips !!!!!!!........hehee......:D

Supervert
24-03-2013, 04:55 PM

Thank you.

Supervert up you too ah pink.
Those who cheong with camp kakis have my support ;)

siam66
24-03-2013, 04:58 PM
http://img2.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/17477/1747773034bbcb1c20a4a808bbe3a8618e2a03e1.jpg
[/img]

Hahahahaha.........okok lau da, ah siam will take this one. She look like my thai niece but skin a bit darker lar........hehehee........:D

Prince7
24-03-2013, 05:00 PM

Thank you.

Ah pink see you on tuesday :)
I up your rep points too :D

siam66
24-03-2013, 05:02 PM

Thank you.

Hahahahaha..........of course can lar, ah pink but I dun know about CO prince.......heheee.......:p:D

Prince7
24-03-2013, 05:04 PM
http://img5.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/17477/1747773157b5a7a729d1d607428ea48405ee9da4.jpg
http://img7.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/17477/174777292c6bea782e66f403b1e4c276908e0321.jpg

This Last One Is Reserve For Myself
http://img2.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/17477/17477728b58df8e82f39de2ee5f7c772d6686e1b.jpg

Lau da let me have the last girl can bo ?

Tuesday wu eng meetup or not ?

Prince7
24-03-2013, 05:07 PM
Hahahahaha..........of course can lar, ah pink but I dun know about CO prince.......heheee.......:p:D

Can can hehe.. remember you need CLIF2 some girls requested by song.
Ah pink can give you a helping hand too :D

siam66
24-03-2013, 05:09 PM

Hahahahaha...........oh ya hor........ I almost forget..........hahahaha..........:D

siam66
24-03-2013, 05:51 PM
Hahahaha......since today is Sunday, everyone not working, ah siam would like to share a joke with all camp bros.......hehee.........:D

Many many years ago, in Fujian province, China, there was a young,poor and uneducated man. He was very kind-hearted but he has a bad habit of spewing vulgarities whenever he open his mouth. One day while walking along the streets, he met a old lady. The old lady asked him weakly : " young man, can pity me? I havent eaten for a few days already." Without any hesitation, the young man said " sure, sure" and digged into his pocket and took out 2 cents even though he had not eaten anything too that day. Actually the old lady is a fairy, came down to test him. Then the old lady took out 2 arrows and a bow and told the man. " These arrows are special ones and everytime you make a wish, just shoot the arrow into the sky and your wish will come true !!!".

So the young man took the arrows and bow and thank the old lady. While walking home, he decided to test whether what the old lady said is true ornot? So he started thinking what he want.....hmmm....a big house?....a lot of money?.......beautiful girls?........etc etc....but only 2 arrows, how? Suddenly a bright idea came into his mind. He took an arrow, placed near the bow and aim it into the sky. Before he released it, he shouted out loud :" Wa simi lanjiao pun ai !!!!!!" and released the arrow. Suddenly he started to shiver many times and realised that there are many lanjiaos stucked on his body. Got pig ones, horse ones, cow ones, dog ones..etc etc....He started to panic and without thinking, quickly took out the second arrow, aim and shouted out loud : " Wa simi lanjiao pun mai leow !!!"....he started to shiver again and when the shivering stop, he realised his own lanjiao also gone leow !!!!!.........:D.......Moral of this joke is to say " things can anyhow eat but words cannot anyhow say ".......hehee.....thank for listening ........:D
l

MP5F
24-03-2013, 05:54 PM
Hahahahaha.......you must be veri rich, next time must call you towkay leow or maybe you are oreadi one?.......hehee.......
14 gals X $150 = $ 2100 and thats is excluding RTFs & tips !!!!!!!........hehee......:D

kekeke, I worker nia, not towkay la. :p Every bonking experience with different gals is a totally difference experience. $150 to bonk 1 gal still ok to me, go drinking,ktv also spent money, but at the end also get nothing. GL still the best, most gals are friendly and provide at least good service. GL is like a second home to me.

You also cheong GL, you should get what I'm trying to say, GL best value for money. :D

happy bonking to you. :p

siam66
24-03-2013, 06:00 PM
kekeke, I worker nia, not towkay la. :p Every bonking experience with different gals is a totally difference experience. $150 to bonk 1 gal still ok to me, go drinking,ktv also spent money, but at the end also get nothing. GL still the best, most gals are friendly and provide at least good service. GL is like a second home to me.

You also cheong GL, you should get what I'm trying to say, GL best value for money.

happy bonking to you.

Hahahahaha.........true. true.....hehee........:D but ah siam poor man lar :o...... wonder when got chance to try all these expensive & delicious meimeis.......hehee........:D

Wu Song Jr
24-03-2013, 06:01 PM
Hahahaha......since today is Sunday, everyone not working, ah siam would like to share a joke with all camp bros.......hehee.........:D

Many many years ago, in Fujian province, China, there was a young,poor and uneducated man. He was very kind-hearted but he has a bad habit of spewing vulgarities whenever he open his mouth. One day while walking along the streets, he met a old lady. The old lady asked him weakly : " young man, can pity me? I havent eaten for a few days already." Without any hesitation, the young man said " sure, sure" and digged into his pocket and took out 2 cents even though he had not eaten anything too that day. Actually the old lady is a fairy, came down to test him. Then the old lady took out 2 arrows and a bow and told the man. " These arrows are special ones and everytime you make a wish, just shoot the arrow into the sky and your wish will come true !!!".

So the young man took the arrows and bow and thank the old lady. While walking home, he decided to test whether what the old lady said is true ornot? So he started thinking what he want.....hmmm....a big house?....a lot of money?.......beautiful girls?........etc etc....but only 2 arrows, how? Suddenly a bright idea came into his mind. He took an arrow, placed near the bow and aim it into the sky. Before he released it, he shouted out loud :" Wa simi lanjiao pun ai !!!!!!" and released the arrow. Suddenly he started to shiver many times and realised that there are many lanjiaos stucked on his body. Got pig ones, horse ones, cow ones, dog ones..etc etc....He started to panic and without thinking, quickly took out the second arrow, aim and shouted out loud : " Wa simi lanjiao pun mai leow !!!"....he started to shiver again and when the shivering stop, he realised his own lanjiao also gone leow !!!!!.........:D.......Moral of this joke is to say " things can anyhow eat but words cannot anyhow say ".......hehee.....thank for listening ........:D
l

Hahaaa.. ah siam good ones :)
Next time we must becareful what we say haha

MP5F
24-03-2013, 06:07 PM
Hahahahaha.........true. true.....hehee........:D but ah siam poor man lar ...... wonder when got chance to try all these expensive & delicious meimeis.......hehee........:D

kekeke, I last time also cheong cat 40,now it's cat 50 already. you can cheong cat 150 if you want also, just save up abit loh. :)

kekeke, bro siam66, you very humble guy, maybe you are towkay yourself. :D

siam66
24-03-2013, 06:13 PM
kekeke, I last time also cheong cat 40,now it's cat 50 already. you can cheong cat 150 if you want also, just save up abit loh. :)

kekeke, bro siam66, you very humble guy, maybe you are towkay yourself. :D

Hahahahaha...........thanks for the kind compliments but I am not a towkay lei.....hehee...... our CO prince & ah song know what is my real occupation lar.......hahahaha..........:o:D

MP5F
24-03-2013, 06:27 PM
Hahahahaha...........thanks for the kind compliments but I am not a towkay lei.....hehee...... our CO prince & ah song know what is my real occupation lar.......hahahaha..........:o:D

kekeke, you are welcome. I here to have fun ma, appreciate the kindness of cat 50 bros that upped my points. happy bonking and good day to you bro siam66. :) ;)

siam66
24-03-2013, 06:43 PM
1 more joke before ah siam go home to eat some cow placenta.......hehee.....:D

A angmo char bo and her very curious 4 year old son was in a bath tub bathing. Her son was always curious and like to ask questions. While bathing halfway, the son suddenly stared at his mother and asked : " mum, mum. What is that? ( hand pointing at the mother)". The mother looked down and shyly replied : " Oh, that one. It is a harbour, dear." Then they carried bathing. A while later, the son stopped again and asked the mother:"Mum,mum. Can I ask you another question?". The mother said " Sure dear, go ahead." The son then pointed at himself and ask " What is this?"....The mother then laughed and said: " Oh, that one is a small boat, dear." They then carried on bathing. Later the son stopped and looked at his mother and said " So mum, can my small boat enter your harbour?" The mother then pulled the son ear and said " No, no, naughty boy. Only your father submarine!!!"........ hehee.....thanks for listening.....roger out. :D

Pink2577
24-03-2013, 07:04 PM
Ah pink see you on tuesday :)
I up your rep points too

Hahahahaha..........of course can lar, ah pink but I dun know about CO prince.......heheee.......

Thank you bros :D See you on tuesday ;)

Pink2577
24-03-2013, 07:11 PM
Hahahaha.........sure why not ?You are also most welcum. Regarding this 2577 number, since you said it is related to the girl you love, I have put on my thinking cap, think long & hard and realised that it mean something.......hahaha.......but cannot post it here lar......wait pichar lobang mah.......hahaha............up you my humble 1 point too........hehehee........:D

http://img4.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/17477/17477732648312a713052d945470ae63e1ae3203.jpg

Supervert up you too ah pink.
Those who cheong with camp kakis have my support

Ah pink see you on tuesday
I up your rep points too

Thanks to bros for the reputation points :D

Swhy
24-03-2013, 09:59 PM

A angmo char bo and her very curious 4 year old son was in a bath tub bathing. Her son was always curious and like to ask questions. While bathing halfway, the son suddenly stared at his mother and asked : " mum, mum. What is that? ( hand pointing at the mother)". The mother looked down and shyly replied : " Oh, that one. It is a harbour, dear." Then they carried bathing. A while later, the son stopped again and asked the mother:"Mum,mum. Can I ask you another question?". The mother said " Sure dear, go ahead." The son then pointed at himself and ask " What is this?"....The mother then laughed and said: " Oh, that one is a small boat, dear." They then carried on bathing. Later the son stopped and looked at his mother and said " So mum, can my small boat enter your harbour?" The mother then pulled the son ear and said " No, no, naughty boy. Only your father submarine!!!"........ hehee.....thanks for listening.....roger out. :D

I like this joke. TQ bro.

excalibur
25-03-2013, 03:35 AM

You also cheong GL, you should get what I'm trying to say, GL best value for money. :D

happy bonking to you. :p

Sorry bros, I leave a comment on this. Personal experience Chionging KTV a few years back. Used to frequent a KTV in orchard, and always call this particular girl from Sichuan. Pretty, tall girl with nice body. Never really ask her out-call or anything kinky. Just usually send her home. Usually send to doorstep and call it a night.

But one faithful day, she ask me come in and sit. First time go in her place, didn't do anything naughty. Just drink coke and talk cock. She was staying alone at Jalan Bahagia. Second time, she ask me go bathe while she cook supper for the both of us. Surprising it came with desserts! From then on it was bed action every night, free action. She will make sure there is food drinks and cigarettes for me every time I'm over at her place. And make sure I have enough sleep over there.

Really treat me like king, and best of all, NEVER ASK for money and gifts. This type really really hard to come by. Till the day she have to go back. But now no contact already. So sometimes chiong KTV also got hidden gems. Now I retire from Ktv because all my kakis don't go already.

Bottom line is, sometimes no need money to have a good time. Must click with the right one. Everything else can be free!

siam66
25-03-2013, 09:19 AM
Sorry bros, I leave a comment on this. Personal experience Chionging KTV a few years back. Used to frequent a KTV in orchard, and always call this particular girl from Sichuan. Pretty, tall girl with nice body. Never really ask her out-call or anything kinky. Just usually send her home. Usually send to doorstep and call it a night.

But one faithful day, she ask me come in and sit. First time go in her place, didn't do anything naughty. Just drink coke and talk cock. She was staying alone at Jalan Bahagia. Second time, she ask me go bathe while she cook supper for the both of us. Surprising it came with desserts! From then on it was bed action every night, free action. She will make sure there is food drinks and cigarettes for me every time I'm over at her place. And make sure I have enough sleep over there.

Really treat me like king, and best of all, NEVER ASK for money and gifts. This type really really hard to come by. Till the day she have to go back. But now no contact already. So sometimes chiong KTV also got hidden gems. Now I retire from Ktv because all my kakis don't go already.

Bottom line is, sometimes no need money to have a good time. Must click with the right one. Everything else can be free!

Hahahaha......waaaa......ah excalibur, you are certainly 1 lucky guy, got this type of lobang......hehee......anyway welcum to this Cat50 TCSS thread. According to our CO standing order, you are now officially the 92th member of this camp........hehee.........:D

Swhy
25-03-2013, 10:57 AM
Ah siam ah siam..
This house 66G got 2 girls G5 G26 also good :) you hug them already ?

Hi bro wsjr. I have done L6H66 G7 she is extremely good in sex. TQ for intro.
Can please add L18H40 G17 to your verification list? I found this girl good.

To senior bros that upped me, I want to TQ very much. :)

bigbirdbird
25-03-2013, 11:10 AM
Lau da let me have the last girl can bo ?

Tuesday wu eng meetup or not ?

I very the busy man you know :p

Wu Song Jr
25-03-2013, 11:15 AM
Hi bro wsjr. I have done L6H66 G7 she is extremely good in sex. TQ for intro.
Can please add L18H40 G17 to your verification list? I found this girl good.

To senior bros that upped me, I want to TQ very much. :)

Hahaaa Ah Swhy kumsia for supporting Devils G7 :)

Ok... will add 1840 G17 to our CLIF2 :D

CLIF2 List pending results.
1) 0845 G7
2) W2 G20
3) 1840 G17

Bros please CLIF2 and report.
Bros can also intro girls for new CLIF2 :)

launua
25-03-2013, 11:38 AM

1) 0845 G7
2) W2 G20
3) 1840 G17

Reporting new CLIF2.
Was at 1816 waiting for G9.
Saw a bro came request for G16. Okt told him must wait for 45minutes.
That bro reply ok he will wait.
Any bro tried or saw 1816 G16 before.
If a bro care to wait 45min for G16 then she must be good kekeke..

My request for new CLIF2 1816 G16.

Wu Song Jr
25-03-2013, 11:44 AM

1) 0845 G7
2) W2 G20
3) 1840 G17

Reporting new CLIF2.

Kumsia ah launua for your new CLIF2... hahaaaa.. I adding in :-

Updated CLIF2 List pending results.
1) 0845 G7
2) W2 G20
3) 1840 G17
4) 1816 G16

adonis
25-03-2013, 11:53 AM
excalibur what type of housing did your KTV Sichuan exgirlfren stay in at dat time? Shared HDB rental flat or she alone in a private apartment or a landed bungalow? U posted in the wrong thread.

TheRedLantern
25-03-2013, 11:55 AM
Kumsia ah launua for your new CLIF2... hahaaaa.. I adding in :-

1) 0845 G7
2) W2 G20
3) 1840 G17
4) 1816 G16

uncle wu, can ah red oso request for new CLIF2 w10g99? :D

omnia
25-03-2013, 12:08 PM

bro siam66 been following yr stories n jokes wif great interest...u really do hv a creative talent...maybe can consider putting together a novel or short stories...not sure whether u hv read any of john burdett's stuff like 'bangkok tatto' n 'bangkok haunts'?...i discovered his books at asia bookstore quite sometime back in bkk...gd read to kill the time...

Btw did yr numbers cum out over the weekend??...

Oh yes bigbirdbird...keep those solid pics cumming bro...damn power man!...

TheRedLantern
25-03-2013, 12:11 PM
Reporting new CLIF2.

last time ah red oso wait a gal for 30min, end up customer extending another 40min, ok continue waiting since oredi wait 30min. to ah red's horror customer extending another 25min. sian, want go oso paiseh with okt, lan lan wait lor with blackface :(

once see her and hear her sweet voice, all grumpiness gone :D

Wu Song Jr
25-03-2013, 12:14 PM
uncle wu, can ah red oso request for new CLIF2 w10g99? :D

Kumsia Ah red for new CLIF2 :)

1) 0845 G7
2) W2 G20
3) 1840 G17
4) 1816 G16
5) W10 G99

Bros can also intro girls for new CLIF2 .
Girls that passed CLIF2 will be enlisted to our 30Guards.

Wu Song Jr
25-03-2013, 12:30 PM
last time ah red oso wait a gal for 30min, end up customer extending another 40min, ok continue waiting since oredi wait 30min. to ah red's horror customer extending another 25min. sian, want go oso paiseh with okt, lan lan wait lor with blackface :(

once see her and hear her sweet voice, all grumpiness gone :D

Hahaaa.. maybe that bro didn't plan inadvance how many sessions he wanted.
You know during fern's era 5-6 years ago ?
I waited for her more than 2 hrs 30mins got 2 bros in queue when i went to devils house..
that era the devils house biz booming with commandos like fern, ploy and beer.. before them another batch amp and woo also brought very good biz to the house..

TheRedLantern
25-03-2013, 01:05 PM
Hahaaa.. maybe that bro didn't plan inadvance how many sessions he wanted.
You know during fern's era 5-6 years ago ?
I waited for her more than 2 hrs 30mins got 2 bros in queue when i went to devils house..
that era the devils house biz booming with commandos like fern, ploy and beer.. before them another batch amp and woo also brought very good biz to the house..

uncle wu, wah lau 2hour 30min? did the gal ask you how long you been waiting? if waiting area like house 1654a actually ok to wait, got free drinks and free shows :D

chingkuo
25-03-2013, 01:44 PM
aiyo bro siam, i was eating when i read your jokes and i nearly choked from laughing too hard :D hahahaha really good jokes!

bro wu song, may i ask what is CLIF2? dont really understand though

Wu Song Jr
25-03-2013, 07:13 PM
uncle wu, wah lau 2hour 30min? did the gal ask you how long you been waiting? if waiting area like house 1654a actually ok to wait, got free drinks and free shows :D

Yes ah red she did hahaaa

Wu Song Jr
25-03-2013, 07:20 PM
aiyo bro siam, i was eating when i read your jokes and i nearly choked from laughing too hard :D hahahaha really good jokes!

Ah chingkuo.. this is the answer.

excalibur
25-03-2013, 08:27 PM
Hahahaha......waaaa......ah excalibur, you are certainly 1 lucky guy, got this type of lobang......hehee......anyway welcum to this Cat50 TCSS thread. According to our CO standing order, you are now officially the 92th member of this camp........hehee.........:D

Quite lucky lah. But everytime bang same hole also boring... Now lazy to sian Ktv girls already. Now roaming Cat 50!

excalibur what type of housing did your KTV Sichuan exgirlfren stay in at dat time? Shared HDB rental flat or she alone in a private apartment or a landed bungalow? U posted in the wrong thread.

No la bro, never post wrong thread. Just commenting on Mr Siam's post on Ktv chionging. She stay in apartment.

bigbirdbird
25-03-2013, 08:40 PM
One For The Road :D

http://img3.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/17483/1748322914d7b6b5855de67a1adb28348b954dc9.jpg

launua
25-03-2013, 08:56 PM
Kumsia Ah red for new CLIF2 :)

1) 0845 G7
2) W2 G20
3) 1840 G17
4) 1816 G16
5) W10 G99

Ah song. I went to see Jimmy earlier.
0845 G8 still off. There's no G7. So can remove G7 from the CLIF2 liao kekeke...

Wu Song Jr
25-03-2013, 09:59 PM
0845 G8 still off. There's no G7. So can remove G7 from the CLIF2 liao kekeke...
Ah launua kumsia for CLIF2 reportings.
So take out 0845 G7

1) W2 G20
2) 1840 G17
3) 1816 G16
4) W10 G99

MP5F
25-03-2013, 11:04 PM

kekeke, you are 1 lucky guy,it's obvious that she likes you loh, talk about feeling and not money. thks alot for sharing your experience. :)

TheRedLantern
26-03-2013, 12:12 AM
One For The Road :D

http://img3.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/17483/1748322914d7b6b5855de67a1adb28348b954dc9.jpg

right click and save as :D

thanks ah birdbirdbird for the pics, keep them coming :D

devil11
26-03-2013, 12:17 AM

Haha! So there is no G7. Aiyoyo no wonder never see her photo, I still thought she new and photo not ready yet, haha still in the midst of photoshop :p

Wu Song Jr
26-03-2013, 12:42 AM
Haha! So there is no G7. Aiyoyo no wonder never see her photo, I still thought she new and photo not ready yet, haha still in the midst of photoshop :p

Ah devil paisey wrong info from one bro who maybe saw the tag number wrongly hahaa..

devil11
26-03-2013, 12:54 AM
Ah devil paisey wrong info from one bro who maybe saw the tag number wrongly hahaa..

Haha no worries Ah song, that bro probably mistook G9 for G7 :p

excalibur
26-03-2013, 01:11 AM
kekeke, you are 1 lucky guy,it's obvious that she likes you loh, talk about feeling and not money. thks alot for sharing your experience. :)

But sometimes pay money better. 没有首尾。

siam66
26-03-2013, 01:53 AM
bro siam66 been following yr stories n jokes wif great interest...u really do hv a creative talent...maybe can consider putting together a novel or short stories...not sure whether u hv read any of john burdett's stuff like 'bangkok tatto' n 'bangkok haunts'?...i discovered his books at asia bookstore quite sometime back in bkk...gd read to kill the time...

Btw did yr numbers cum out over the weekend??...

Oh yes bigbirdbird...keep those solid pics cumming bro...damn power man!...

Hahahaha........bro omnia. Glad you enjoyed reading my real-life stories and jokes, just trying to contribute and share with all camp bros here.......hehee......and thanks for the nice compliments too. :D No. I havent read any of his books yet but will try to do so if time permits.:o Yes, out of 3 numbers, 1 came out starter Ibet.....hehee.....still won $40.........:D

siam66
26-03-2013, 02:02 AM

Hahahahaha......sorli sorli for making you nearly choked on your food. Actually got plenty more but so long never tell , so forgotten most of them leow. If can remember again, I will share with you and all bros here........hehee........:D

Wu Song Jr
26-03-2013, 09:21 AM
Ah launua kumsia for CLIF2 reportings.
So take out 0845 G7

1) W2 G20
2) 1840 G17
3) 1816 G16
4) W10 G99

Hellooo kakis goood morning... I not able to log in for 2 weeks bizy move around various provinces.. Paisey Ah Red please take over the CLIF2 and 30Guards enlistment :D hahaaaa

TheRedLantern
26-03-2013, 10:07 AM
Hellooo kakis goood morning... I not able to log in for 2 weeks bizy move around various provinces.. Paisey Ah Red please take over the CLIF2 and 30Guards enlistment :D hahaaaa

uncle wu, enjoy your trip and take care :D

adonis
26-03-2013, 11:08 AM
excalibur huh, your exKTV girlfren was rich. I hope u gave a valuable present to her. A bro who chionged a KTV with me told me dat the KTV girls stayed in a shared rented HDB flat. I experienced the opposite. I met a Taiwanese FL in Geylang. Had a session with her. Got her hp no. Some time later she n I arranged to meet in the rented HDB flat she was sharing with PRC girls. Each girl had a room. May be 2 girls to a room for the other room. She n I had sex in her room. I paid her but it wasn't a good session. V rushed becos the KTV boss called her. She was working in a KTV. In the lift going down she still asked me for tips. I refused. She isn't in S'pore for years.

BronzeGod
26-03-2013, 12:27 PM
Cute Lolita for lunch....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UR22nikbhas

BronzeGod
26-03-2013, 12:42 PM
PLAY TIME!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4pAJ63AcFAY

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sw2vEhXB_VQ

BronzeGod
26-03-2013, 12:50 PM
THIS GIRL CONSPERM MAKE YOU STEAM...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ZtiLb187AA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fUvNVlRn60g

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h0rE6rFuDZ8

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s2yzH0xmdk8

excalibur
26-03-2013, 01:53 PM
excalibur huh, your exKTV girlfren was rich. I hope u gave a valuable present to her. A bro who chionged a KTV with me told me dat the KTV girls stayed in a shared rented HDB flat. I experienced the opposite. I met a Taiwanese FL in Geylang. Had a session with her. Got her hp no. Some time later she n I arranged to meet in the rented HDB flat she was sharing with PRC girls. Each girl had a room. May be 2 girls to a room for the other room. She n I had sex in her room. I paid her but it wasn't a good session. V rushed becos the KTV boss called her. She was working in a KTV. In the lift going down she still asked me for tips. I refused. She isn't in S'pore for years.

Bro Adonis, sorry to hear your bad experience. My exKTV GF was from PRC. Visited here write a few times before I even asked to send her home after work. But slowly get to know her first before making a move.

But seriously, this type of relationship have to put in commitment. Her nature of work, and mine (flying overseas) also not easy to make things click. It was a great experience for me, even my friends were surprised I get such kangtao.

But I seriously feel that by paying, you will get less headache, less heartache, less trouble, no problems. Not everything FOC is good.

Prince7
26-03-2013, 06:07 PM
I very the busy man you know :p

Lau da sorry can't wait for you today.The tcss gatherings just finished with bros siam, bonkning and Pink.
Next time i organise again hor.

Bros siam bonkning pink thanks for today. Very interesting :D

siam66
26-03-2013, 06:17 PM
Lau da sorry can't wait for you today.The tcss gatherings just finished with bros siam, bonkning and Pink.

Hahahahaha........yes yes very interesting indeed. :D.......paiseh paiseh lau da......cant wait for you......always have a next time, right ?.......hehee.....:D

Pink2577
26-03-2013, 07:03 PM

Hahahahaha........yes yes very interesting indeed. :D.......paiseh paiseh lau da......cant wait for you......always have a next time, right ?.......hehee.....:D

TQ bro prince bro siam bro bonkning for the eye-opening tour of GL.

bigbirdbird
26-03-2013, 08:07 PM

Bros siam bonkning pink thanks for today. Very interesting :

Hahahahaha........yes yes very interesting indeed. :.......paiseh paiseh lau da......cant wait for you......always have a next time, right ?.......hehee.....:

TQ bro prince bro siam bro bonkning for the eye-opening tour of GL.

No problem lah ;)

Dun forget my beersssssssssssssss hor :D :p

fornicator
26-03-2013, 08:33 PM
Nice steamy vidz! Ups you Bro! :cool:

Cheers!

THIS GIRL CONSPERM MAKE YOU STEAM...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ZtiLb187AA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fUvNVlRn60g

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h0rE6rFuDZ8

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s2yzH0xmdk8

chingkuo
26-03-2013, 08:55 PM
thank you bro wu song for the explanation and bro siam for more joke :D

siam66
26-03-2013, 09:26 PM
Nice steamy vidz! Ups you Bro! :cool:

Cheers!

Hahahahaha........welcum to this Cat50 TCSS thread, bro fornicator. According to our CO standing order, you are now officially the 93th member of this camp......hehee.....:D

siam66
26-03-2013, 09:29 PM
thank you bro wu song for the explanation and bro siam for more joke :D

Hahahaha......ah chingkuo. You want more jokes? Actually I just remembered one. Will post later tonight for you and all bros who like ah siam jokes.....hehee.....but after I take my supper first, very hungry.......:D

bonkning
26-03-2013, 09:37 PM
paiseh lau da...cant wait for you..
ahsiam n me got to report oc , almost kena charge . . :(

siam66
26-03-2013, 10:32 PM
Once upon a time, there live a very rich, lonely old man. One day he met a young and beautiful girl but unfortunately the girl was only after his wealth. As the young girl KC skills were too strong for the old man, he eventually fell into her trap and agreed to transfer all his assets to her name. 1 night after a love-making session, the girl told the old man : " Honey, I have decided. Yours is too small, always cannot satisfied me and by tomorrow night, if you cannot show me a bigger one, I will leave you." The old man then replied : "What? How can you do this to me? If you leave me, I will be broke and homeless?". The girl the replied : " I dun care, thats is your problem and you better start thinking of a way now." Then she went to sleep, leaving the poor old man to ponder what to do next.

The next morning, the worried old man still couldnt think of a way and went out to seek some help from his friends. While walking, a bomoh noticed him and asked him why he looked so worried. He told the bomoh his story and after hearing it the bomoh said : " Dun worry. I will make sure your girl wont leave
you." He then touched the old man head and started chanting. After a while he stopped and explained to the old man that he had cast a spell on him. Every time when he did a good deed and recieved a thanks, his cock will grow a inch longer. The old man was very happy, thanks the bomoh and went home, wanting to break the good news to his girl.

On the way home, he saw a lady dropped some oranges. Out of kindness, he quickly went to help. The lady then said : "Thanks". Suddenly the old man shivered once and felt funny below. He then suddenly remembered what the bomoh told him. He quickly went to a public toilet, pulled down his pants and saw that his cock was really an inch longer now !!!!! He was very happy but decided to do another good deed to make it longer, to play safe just in case his girl complained again. Luck was with him again as he saw a old lady this time dropping some coins from her purse. He quickly went to pick up all the coins and hand it back to the old lady. She was very grateful and said to him : " Wow. You are certainly very kind. Thanks a million !!!!!". The old man suddenly shivered violently continuously...............hehehee...........:D

Prince7
26-03-2013, 10:35 PM
No problem lah ;)

Dun forget my beersssssssssssssss hor :D :p

Hehehe. Ok lau da we try not to forget :D

jsparrow
26-03-2013, 10:39 PM
Camping camping.... 1 inch bomoh story....:D

Prince7
26-03-2013, 10:40 PM

ahsiam n me got to report oc , almost kena charge . . :(

I received a surprising whatsapp msg so gotta rush off to settle something important.

Our bro Pink went to one of the house for release hehehe

siam66
26-03-2013, 10:46 PM
Camping camping.... 1 inch bomoh story....:D

Hahahahaha.......camping for more jokes?......hehee.....okok 1 more specially for you since you camping.......hahahaha.......but must wait for a while hor , my typing veri slow lar........hehee........:D

Prince7
26-03-2013, 10:48 PM
Hahahahaha.......camping for more jokes?......hehee.....okok 1 more specially for you since you camping.......hahahaha.......but must wait for a while hor , my typing veri slow lar........hehee........:D

Hehehee siam this joke a good one hehehe :D

bonkning
26-03-2013, 10:57 PM
i think i hear this b4 last time in my primary school from the classmate i told u , thomas...but joke 30 yrs ago i forgot the ending liao . ..
u must be thomas big brother ah . . . hehehe...:D

siam66
26-03-2013, 11:29 PM
The scene is in a bar at the north pole. 2 drunk men, a texas man & a eskimo man were still drinking furiously at the bar counter.

Eskimo man : We eskimo man are the most handsome and most courageous man on earth.
Texas man : Bullshit !!! What you eskimo man can do, we texas man can do even better !!!
Eskimo man : Oh..... Izzit ??? Then prove it by doing 3 things.
Texas man : No worries....... what izzit ???
Eskimo man : First....I want you to finished a whole bottle of whisky in 1 gulp.
Second.......I want you to go and killed a bear with your bare hands and lastly I want you to go and make love to our most ugliest eskimo lady.
Texas man : Hahahaha.......that is easy as abc.......give me the whisky now and I will show you what we texas man can do.

The texas man then start gulping down the whisky. After finishing, he smashed the bottle at the counter, pushed the door open and went into the jungle looking for a bear to kill. An hour later, he came staggered back into the bar. His clothes were all torn and tattered, blooding was streaming down his face. He walked towards the eskimo man, grabbed his shirt and said drunkardly : " Now where is the ugly eskimo lady which you want me to killed !!!!"................:D

Meow^^
27-03-2013, 11:05 AM
The scene is in a bar at the north pole. 2 drunk men, a texas man & a eskimo man were still drinking furiously at the bar counter.

Eskimo man : We eskimo man are the most handsome and most courageous man on earth.
Texas man : Bullshit !!! What you eskimo man can do, we texas man can do even better !!!
Eskimo man : Oh..... Izzit ??? Then prove it by doing 3 things.
Texas man : No worries....... what izzit ???
Eskimo man : First....I want you to finished a whole bottle of whisky in 1 gulp.
Second.......I want you to go and killed a bear with your bare hands and lastly I want you to go and make love to our most ugliest eskimo lady.
Texas man : Hahahaha.......that is easy as abc.......give me the whisky now and I will show you what we texas man can do.

The texas man then start gulping down the whisky. After finishing, he smashed the bottle at the counter, pushed the door open and went into the jungle looking for a bear to kill. An hour later, he came staggered back into the bar. His clothes were all torn and tattered, blooding was streaming down his face. He walked towards the eskimo man, grabbed his shirt and said drunkardly : " Now where is the ugly eskimo lady which you want me to killed !!!!"................:D

Nice one siam siam~

Good morning to all.....hehehe :D:p

siam66
27-03-2013, 11:15 AM
Nice one siam siam~

Good morning to all.....hehehe :D:p

Hahahahaha........ah meow, did you catch the joke fast ??? Some of my friends when I tell them this joke, a few of them were like , huh ??? May be I not a good joke teller lar........:o

Meow^^
27-03-2013, 11:26 AM
Hahahahaha........ah meow, did you catch the joke fast ??? Some of my friends when I tell them this joke, a few of them were like , huh ??? May be I not a good joke teller lar........:o

But hor....North Pole have jungle meh? and i think he did KILL that ugly eskimo lady as you stated 'KILLED'......:D

chingkuo
27-03-2013, 11:31 AM
But hor....North Pole have jungle meh? and i think he did KILL that ugly eskimo lady as you stated 'KILLED'......:D

i think he meant polar bear :D

the "thanks a million" jokes is super funny, imagine that happen when he was banging that bitch :D

siam66
27-03-2013, 11:59 AM

Hahahahaha....... waaaa.....didnt know you got veri sharp eyes and veri alert too.....hehee.....yes you got a point there....paiseh leow :o No lar he didnt killed the ugly eskimo lady....ah siam english no goot mah....:o but then pity the bear lor. It must have put up a veri fierce struggle when it realised what the texas man actually wanted to do.....hahahaha.......:D

siam66
27-03-2013, 12:04 PM
i think he meant polar bear :D

the "thanks a million" jokes is super funny, imagine that happen when he was banging that bitch :D

Hahahaha.......a million inches???.....eeekkkkkk........:eek::D

BronzeGod
27-03-2013, 12:26 PM
Some free lunchtime fun....

:DENJOY! :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a117QdvEF5k&feature=player_detailpage

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RSSE1avzdno

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WwmfW2sSWYU&playnext=1&list=PLFD1732934CD52D6F&feature=results_main

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TdHEUXB4or4

bonkning
27-03-2013, 04:56 PM
:o No lar he didnt killed the ugly eskimo lady....ah siam english no goot mah....:o but then pity the bear lor. It must have put up a veri fierce struggle when it realised what the texas man actually wanted to do.....hahahaha.......:D
wahh ... this one very cheem leh . . . i must read until here then finally got the joke :o

S.B.Y.1
27-03-2013, 06:28 PM
http://img3.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/17490/17490909a84c93c66e74f164e53e6eaea8d040ee.jpg

bigbirdbird
27-03-2013, 08:05 PM
Dinner Time

http://img1.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/17491/174910900c968d6a9464b8e872ec15506737bd84.jpg
http://img2.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/17491/17491089b6c0acdea325a0ae7eb53750e8852eb9.jpg
http://img3.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/17491/17491087d06adb6222d4d642282d8d46d397af55.jpg
http://img4.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/17491/17491088ac8ebd4d23bab3bf75f2ab8ac2d508bc.jpg

bigbirdbird
27-03-2013, 08:06 PM
http://img8.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/17491/174910852a272274fe1ab1fcea2c5c18443d8bae.jpg
http://img7.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/17491/174910866670298626b552df721d31d5278f409b.jpg
http://img2.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/17491/17491083fc69cedc69781ec23ae7c2e960284680.jpg
http://img7.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/17491/17491084533b3a406ca0eedf2efd2d18bc1a38f9.jpg

bigbirdbird
27-03-2013, 08:14 PM
http://img6.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/17491/17491175d83fd61a8fabb72a7dc1827439c1c377.jpg
http://img9.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/17491/1749117375a14d456e3aef102f818adf5de65a7d.jpg
http://img3.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/17491/174911742f2d3e0fcc548541acb4a658f730b98f.jpg
http://img5.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/17491/174911722c6394dd6022ae7a40121247947acc1b.jpg

bonkning
27-03-2013, 09:11 PM
http://img4.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/17491/17491088ac8ebd4d23bab3bf75f2ab8ac2d508bc.jpg[/CENTER]
tai low . .
this is wat? thai high school ah . . .
wapiang . . .slurp . . . :p

bigbirdbird
27-03-2013, 09:17 PM
tai low . .
this is wat? thai high school ah . . .
wapiang . . .slurp . . . ::

:D Should be some college :D

bonkning
27-03-2013, 09:21 PM
orh . . . school uniform the skirt still got slit one . .
nabei . . sit beside this kind now to study . . .:D

sailsingapore
28-03-2013, 09:48 AM
orh . . . school uniform the skirt still got slit one . .
nabei . . sit beside this kind now to study . . .:D

Bangkok University Hot chicks :)

launua
28-03-2013, 11:51 AM
uncle wu, enjoy your trip and take care :D

Ah red got any updates ?
Ah song disappeared liao kekeke

bonkning
28-03-2013, 04:47 PM
he now ojt, heard he touring the province office by day ..
by nite ...kekekek....:D something else

bonkning
28-03-2013, 05:06 PM
Bangkok University Hot chicks :)
u rite leh, i go bkk uni website lok c lok c, uniform the same...
but ger not as chio as those lauda post de...

TheRedLantern
28-03-2013, 06:10 PM
Ah red got any updates ?
Ah song disappeared liao kekeke

ah red also dunno where sungsengnim gone :(

BronzeGod
28-03-2013, 10:52 PM
Time for some late night booby treats...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pq3bHAKvN28&list=UUmEmGmwlPYPLiZ9Np8QyoaQ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mWGJ6WbfRtY&list=UUmEmGmwlPYPLiZ9Np8QyoaQ&index=23

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LNDtMnLxK1s&list=UUmEmGmwlPYPLiZ9Np8QyoaQ&index=25

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bc3v7A5SquI&list=UUmEmGmwlPYPLiZ9Np8QyoaQ&index=26

bigbirdbird
29-03-2013, 08:14 PM
Dinner Time

http://img3.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/17499/174994673b82ccaa775b2ce8ed7d45c8d34eb96b.jpg
http://img2.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/17499/174994667993ea5a72e552b50204419eb197d546.jpg
http://img6.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/17499/174994649cbc508d3d66a7de8b3918c12ad61e25.jpg
http://img4.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/17499/174994658eee8864896002041107adcb7d5cb38d.jpg