PDA

View Full Version : Private investigator on wife

bobian
24-02-2014, 06:08 PM
Hi fellow brothers,

Has any married guys who suspect that his wife is having someone outside, and has hired a PI to do some investigation?

If yes, whats the damage like and what kind of investigative stuffs were done?

Thank u !

happiee
24-02-2014, 06:52 PM
Hi fellow brothers,

Has any married guys who suspect that his wife is having someone outside, and has hired a PI to do some investigation?

Thank u !

are you suspecting your wife TS?

Tazteo
24-02-2014, 07:49 PM
How come u suspecting her??

bobian
24-02-2014, 08:40 PM
Well if she really does, then i will post it here... Thats why need to find out how abt PI

johntan68
24-02-2014, 09:01 PM
Well if she really does, then i will post it here... Thats why need to find out how abt PI

Actually what's yr objective? To end the marriage or to salvage it? It doesn't matter if you have evident but if u truly want to salvage yr marriage, then you should knock some sense on her. No point spending money on PI, it is not going to be cheap. You rather save those hard earn money for your children.

Rusbro
24-02-2014, 09:33 PM
As some have said. Don't invest money if u want to break or even if u want to salvage. Use money to spend on kids or on ur own future. If u suspect talk to wife or use some software on phone to track. Will b much cheaper. Or take few weeks off from work n do it urself will get better result. PI will use ur insecurity to fleece u. N will take long to get the result too.

hornybastard
24-02-2014, 09:33 PM
Hi fellow brothers,

Thank u !

Depends on the complexity and duration of the job.
If you are keen I can help you.

Krazzie
25-02-2014, 01:19 AM
It's better to get the evidence regardless of whether TS end up taking action or not.

Don't forget divorce proceedings in Singapore is almost always advantageous to the wife even if she is the one fucking around, so better to have evidence on hand to protect himself.

MeiZhenXiang
25-02-2014, 01:44 AM
Yes, there are software that you can install on computer that record her keystroke. Not sure about phone though, but should have similar.

Gather something before decide if its worth getting a PI.

Also, not sure if its correct, but sg law doesn't stop the woman from seeking alimony even she's the one who strayed.

Sirrus
25-02-2014, 01:52 AM
It's better to get the evidence regardless of whether TS end up taking action or not.

Don't forget divorce proceedings in Singapore is almost always advantageous to the wife even if she is the one fucking around, so better to have evidence on hand to protect himself.

exactly. rather spend that money to protect yourself if she is really cheating then to give her the money every month and u suck thumb

Lindblum
25-02-2014, 04:49 AM
exactly. rather spend that money to protect yourself if she is really cheating then to give her the money every month and u suck thumb

If she's cheating, and you can prove it, I don't think you need to pay her maintenance

Luyao
25-02-2014, 09:04 AM
My friend has a similar problem which I had posted in an earlier thread about downlaoding WeChat msgs from hp. He is also keen to know what will be the damage if he engage a PI to prove his case. He saw msgs in his wife's WeChat which strongly suggest she is fucking another man but need concrete evidence to decide how to move forward

mrdonkey
25-02-2014, 09:28 AM
im also wondering how to track and track too. Lets see what we can do to help one another.

siambee
25-02-2014, 01:32 PM
Engaging PI can be very expensive ($70-150/hr/ or more), depending on how many
PIs/hrs u need during the case/what kind of case (2ppl or the whole team)

During engaging the PI firms, they will sell u as package of how many
PIs/ Hrs in needs, of cos the more hrs will be cheaper. But in bottom line
I don't foresee spending anything below $1500... then when your package
about to finish u may want to add on to more hrs in service. I have seen people
spent $1500 - $300K engaging PI service. ( oversea trips)

In layman terms... PI is just like baby sitting, buying an opportunities to know
the truth... some time PIs may spent whole day on standby mode but when the
followed person die die don't come out, this is where your money will be burn
for nothing. But bare this in mind, if u buy the package like 30hrs, and the first 10hrs,
result of adultery been confirm, there is no such thing as refund the balance! Most likely just
ask them to continue follow till the package complete. (Don't ask me what if buy $10k how huh... )

Ask yourself this question..... do u really needs PIs services or just a plain misunderstanding?
So what will happen or what u want to do after u know the truth?
People saying PIs is a rich games, somehow I may agree.... :(

Lastly, PLs do not PM me for further information..... I just wana type this few
words to give tread starter a brief idea

lousza
25-02-2014, 01:37 PM
If she's cheating, and you can prove it, I don't think you need to pay her maintenance

from what I know, u still need to pay maintenance even she cheated.. that's woman charter for u:mad:

sunnysunnysunny
25-02-2014, 02:22 PM
Ask urself...what is the reason for getting a PI?

Just to confront her? To know the truth? or proof to divorce?

Many thinks with evidence, husband no need pays alimony or give less assets.

Not like these since many years ago.

Its basically 2 parts..

1.Grounds for divorce.
for adultery u need proof. but why pay to get PI? can still base on separation.

2. Ancillary matter. Division of assets, child custody, alimony etc.
ok, this part has nothing to do with part 1. So getting evidences of adultery will not or very little impact to part 2 here.

this is what i understand. correct me if im wrong. tks.

kyutake
26-02-2014, 12:27 AM
I am a freelance PI and i charge a one time fee. Maybe if you need my help to collect evidence i can help you bro.

NoIdea
26-02-2014, 01:11 AM
Go to a PI firm which can not only perform the surveillance and evidence-gathering for you, but also provide some advice and give insight on your options.

And if you're really hiring, get your money ready cos it's expensive. I know a good firm which charges 250 per hour. They deliver good results and give a comprehensive report though.

You pay for what you get. Steer clear of package deals if you can.

bobian
26-02-2014, 01:18 AM
Hi guys, aftter some PMs and replies from u guys, i decided to turn down this idea.

Yes correct, theres nothing to achieve here with finding out that she really cheats on me. Except divorce. Maybe she did it on a whim, and i should talk to smack some sense into her like one of u suggested. In any case, i will try to resolve this without the need of a third party

Thanks for the support sbf!

minahfav
27-02-2014, 12:16 AM
if ypu know your wife handphone password, then judt install a spy software 80% cheaper the PI.

Luyao
27-02-2014, 10:22 AM
Hi Bro Minahfav...can share more on spy software?...how much time is needed to install it?..thanks in advance

bobian
27-02-2014, 10:43 AM
Installing a spyware on a smartphone requires u to jailbreak (on iphone) or rooting (if it's android) the phone. It has to be done before the spyware can be installed.

Just google "spyware on android" u will find many spyware solutions. Problem is it takes too much time to root or jailbreak the phone, and phone can appear different after rooted/jailbreak. Too high of a risk.

Luyao
27-02-2014, 10:50 AM
Many thanks bro bobian for the enlightenment..you are a great help

flowbow
27-02-2014, 06:35 PM
Go to a PI firm which can not only perform the surveillance and evidence-gathering for you, but also provide some advice and give insight on your options.

And if you're really hiring, get your money ready cos it's expensive. I know a good firm which charges 250 per hour. They deliver good results and give a comprehensive report though.

You pay for what you get. Steer clear of package deals if you can.
Not sure if the PI firm you have in mind is the same as the one I have in mind. Does it start with the letter C? If yes, then you are right... It is a good firm. Very professional in their work.

watssupp
27-02-2014, 06:43 PM
Not sure if the PI firm you have in mind is the same as the one I have in mind. Does it start with the letter C? If yes, then you are right... It is a good firm. Very professional in their work.

U also hiring PI? :eek:

minahfav
28-02-2014, 03:50 PM
Installing a spyware on a smartphone requires u to jailbreak (on iphone) or rooting (if it's android) the phone. It has to be done before the spyware can be installed.

Just google "spyware on android" u will find many spyware solutions. Problem is it takes too much time to root or jailbreak the phone, and phone can appear different after rooted/jailbreak. Too high of a risk.

some spyware totally no need to jailbreak or root.

minahfav
28-02-2014, 03:52 PM
Hi Bro Minahfav...can share more on spy software?...how much time is needed to install it?..thanks in advance

https://mytrackphone.net/
http://spytomobile.com/en

minahfav
28-02-2014, 03:55 PM
dont waste yr money on PI.what can pi do? take pic only or can they record conversation?

flowbow
28-02-2014, 04:32 PM
U also hiring PI? :eek:
No la, I need PI for what? :D

Sugarbabe3331
01-03-2014, 12:57 AM
Trust your gut feel. Most likely there's something. Do not engage PI. Too costly. Do it yourself. I did that with my bf and got all the proof I needed including emails, vibe chats, phone bills, credit card bills, photos. Of course the bastard still denied even after being presented damning pieces of evidence.

PI will not be a good idea. My friend & her bf were tailed by a PI all the way to Penang. The bf's wife paid a lot of money. The bf confronted the PI. They negotiated, paid him off and got the photos from him. PI went back to the wife "empty handed" So if I were you, don't go with PI. Go with your feelings and instinct and you will find the truth.

Sirrus
01-03-2014, 05:46 PM
Trust your gut feel. Most likely there's something. Do not engage PI. Too costly. Do it yourself. I did that with my bf and got all the proof I needed including emails, vibe chats, phone bills, credit card bills, photos. Of course the bastard still denied even after being presented damning pieces of evidence.

PI will not be a good idea. My friend & her bf were tailed by a PI all the way to Penang. The bf's wife paid a lot of money. The bf confronted the PI. They negotiated, paid him off and got the photos from him. PI went back to the wife "empty handed" So if I were you, don't go with PI. Go with your feelings and instinct and you will find the truth.

not all PI are like that lar. i know 1 PI he the faithful muslim type so he those that hate cheaters.

the best kind of evidence is taking a Pic of the cheating couple hugging/kissing or walk into Hotel
the moment walk into hotel, if i m the PI i would call the client ask him rush down now to the hotel lobby. thats what i call giving good service.. i thought of trying PI before for fun since i m in cameraman line.

NoIdea
02-03-2014, 04:50 PM

Yes it is. I know the boss personally. Super professional.

flowbow
02-03-2014, 05:14 PM

Your friend's experience just goes to show that the PI company was a very unprofessional one. And I'm pretty sure this goes against their code of ethics. Not every PI company is like that.

flowbow
02-03-2014, 05:15 PM
Yes it is. I know the boss personally. Super professional.
Haha, so do I. You were his ex-client? Or personal friend?

Sugarbabe3331
02-03-2014, 11:45 PM
Your friend's experience just goes to show that the PI company was a very unprofessional one. And I'm pretty sure this goes against their code of ethics. Not every PI company is like that.

Yes, I'm sure there are those that follow the code of ethics. Apologies for the sweeping generalisation. :o

p00t
02-03-2014, 11:53 PM
truth might be wife no longer on priority list.

NoIdea
03-03-2014, 12:44 AM
Haha, so do I. You were his ex-client? Or personal friend?

Personal friend haha. He is a good guy la, but not much business sense or else his company sure much bigger.

geckoSG
03-03-2014, 02:41 PM
Forgive me for saying this, over here, you are talking about your wife cheating you, over another post, you are asking for consequences for checking into BUDGET HOTEL with your IC...

plain
03-03-2014, 06:01 PM
Hi fellow brothers,

Thank u !

between $2500~$5000

depending on job scope. If just pictures, then its about $2500~$3000

flowbow
04-03-2014, 03:27 PM
Personal friend haha. He is a good guy la, but not much business sense or else his company sure much bigger.
Actually it's not that he doesn't have much business sense, but sometimes he's too kind to people so he gets taken for granted at times. To be fair, he has invested a lot of time and funds to try to expand the company but competition is tough in this industry especially when his rates are not exactly very competitive. People who haven't tried his services will be skeptical - "why should I pay twice the price for your services?"

They don't know the effort he puts in in making sure that his reports are well-presented to his clients ;)