PDA

View Full Version : Good to be back

bigmoose
06-09-2005, 11:35 AM
It's good to be back in Asia, especially after close to two dry months in the US.

But my how things have changed. I strolled into OT a couple nights ago and the place was almost empty. Admittedly it was a Sunday night but all the girls had gone home. All that was left was one big sausage festival.

Any how here's Sunday nights effort. She looked a bit better in the dark. A bit portly but I thought why sleep on a xylophone when you can sleep on a pillow.

bigmoose
06-09-2005, 11:42 AM
A don't know what they feed the Vietnamese girls but they all seem to have big knockers, and nice fair white skin. They're also easier to understand. I've had a good run with them and all things considered they're good performers, but they try and screw you for every last dollar.

bigmoose
06-09-2005, 11:49 AM
Here's last nights effort. A real fucking good one to. I'll have to see her again on my way back home.

I could show you her face...

... but I can't take credit for another mans find.

Thanks brother !

BenV
06-09-2005, 02:17 PM
Here's last nights effort. A real fucking good one to. I'll have to see her again on my way back home.

I could show you her face...

... but I can't take credit for another mans find.

Thanks brother !

Good to see my "find" taking a good fucking. Glad you enjoyed the bitch, mate! ;)

Point comin' at ya!

Malefikus
06-09-2005, 03:56 PM
Good to have you back and from what I heard, you really recommend quality! ;)

bigmoose
17-09-2005, 10:43 PM
Now lets just make sure it's not her sister.

bigmoose
17-09-2005, 10:47 PM
here she is with her mouth full ...

bigmoose
17-09-2005, 10:51 PM
here she is with err ... her mouth full again, but we didn't have any drinks.

bigmoose
17-09-2005, 10:54 PM
here she is in the bath room, and she ain't brushing her teeth ...

bigmoose
17-09-2005, 11:09 PM
" Hi Darling, I'm at home watching TV, I miss you so much to. What !!! You want to see me now !! "

bigmoose
17-09-2005, 11:35 PM
Her phone was constantly ringing and she told me she gets a lot of repeat customers. Which I can understand why.

Thats the end of round 1, but I saw her again for round 2 on my way back through Sing. I'll post those soon when I get home and on cable.

Thanks for recommendation !

bigmoose
22-09-2005, 12:17 AM
Seems like no one cares for Rachel. Thanks for whoever gave points, but what I'd really like to have is comments from the rest. Anyhow ....

Ding, Ding, Time for round 2 !

It was a little bit over a week until we caught up again, and I was horny'r than a moose in mating season.

Here she is in her latest bit of slut wear. Her hipsters would fall half way down her arse showing off her G-String. I liked her miniskirt the first night better though. It was so short her cheeks would drop out when she shrugged her shoulders.

bigmoose
22-09-2005, 12:28 AM
This is not the first time this has happened. It must be her entry in the find the biggest dick competition, or maybe the girls are recommending clients between themselves.

Or it is more likely pay back for all the photos I've taken. I reckon somewhere in a parrallel universe I'm a web star.

bigmoose
22-09-2005, 12:33 AM
Here's my artistic effort trying to capture the curvature of the pubic bone.
Not a bad nip and tuck on this speciman, but take a look at the second photo ! It proves once and for all that asian ladies do have flat backsides.

bigmoose
23-09-2005, 01:57 PM
And what do we have underneath here ?

Take a guess guys and girls, Shaved or Unshaved ?

bigmoose
23-09-2005, 02:05 PM
To close to call I think. Not the best photo, but it looks like a 50/50 or a 75/25.

I've never been a big fan of Brazilians... which leads me to my next trick ;)

ABRA ABRA CADABARA ....

Now you see it !

bigmoose
23-09-2005, 02:15 PM
... now you don't ! :p

BenV
23-09-2005, 04:25 PM
Lovely to see Rachel exhibited in all her glory ... not the greatest looker in the world ... but boy can she take a fucking! I'll definitely have another couple of sessions with her ... keen to see if I can persuade the bitch to take some bondage!

bigmoose
23-09-2005, 05:40 PM
G'day mate, I'm not trying to steal your thunder, I haven't forgotten you discovered her, and I'm grateful for the contact. Feel free to join in and post some of your own.

I'm sure you'll have no trouble with bondage. She had no hesitation at all to try anal. Unfortunately I was a couple shots down when we got around to it. That will have to happen on another day as I won't feel satisfied until I have violated all of her holes.

... here's a close up of the freshly shaved pussy. Not a single cut, nick or bit of stubble. Now if I could only do the same on my face.

... a bit of finger fun also

bigmoose
23-09-2005, 05:54 PM
We had a real marathon session that night. Four shots all up and she'd still oblige for more. Unfortunately I had a plane to catch in the morning. I've never slept so well on a flight.

She made me promise not to mess up her hair ...

.... and as a true gentleman, I kept my word.

Malefikus
23-09-2005, 06:08 PM
We had a real marathon session that night. Four shots all up and she'd still oblige for more. Unfortunately I had a plane to catch in the morning. I've never slept so well on a flight.

She made me promise not to mess up her hair ...

.... and as a true gentleman, I kept my word.

:eek: WHAT A LOAD!!!

bigmoose
24-09-2005, 07:06 PM
:eek: WHAT A LOAD!!!

:D Thanks, there was about a weeks worth in that.

I was busy with work..., long hours, exhausted, hot, and to tired to think about anything else. All the while just letting the little mooses accumulate.

That was the first of the night and I lasted all of thirty seconds. I made a point to aim for her arse hole, as in the past I've missed completely and gone sailing over them and landing on the bed head. That really impresses the girls ! CIM'ers are the best when you have a big load. You watch their eyes widen in fear as you keep pumping.

Here one more to enjoy ... My aim was spot on, there's even some cum in her pussy crack.

bigmoose
24-09-2005, 07:11 PM
In the morning her top looked like it was used as a hanker chief by some one with a very bad cold. There was white flaky dried cum stains all over her black top.

... I just imagine her waiting for a taxi in the hotel foyer with a queue of business people standing behind her :cool:

bigmoose
24-09-2005, 07:22 PM
The morning after ...

For comparision purposes this was shot number 4. Didn't have quite have the volume or velocity, I was totally drained.

Been home now for just over a week and haven't felt the need for it, which means ... I'm back in Sing town tomorrow with another full load for a couple nights :D before going offshore again !

freebiez
25-09-2005, 07:51 AM
ohh man! :eek: how long did u store tat huge load? tink your "weapon of mass destruction" sure is making the gals feel good...full of cum n super far...tinkin of joining any competition? Guiness World Cum Shot! :D

BenV
26-09-2005, 05:23 PM
Hey bigmoose !
I think we'll need to just comment on each others pics ... with one or two exceptions we seem to be the only ones bothering to say anything about our stuff!
BenV

bigmoose
06-10-2005, 11:00 AM
Hey bigmoose !
I think we'll need to just comment on each others pics ... with one or two exceptions we seem to be the only ones bothering to say anything about our stuff!
BenV

Yeah, I thought the thread would have generated a few more comments. Might keep the best photos out of circulation.

But to cheer you up here's a few more of our favourite cock sucker. I should have her bound, gagged and humilated on my next visit. :D

BenV
06-10-2005, 11:13 AM
Hi mate
Good to see you in action again! I think the pics say it all ... but how good was the suggestion to put her in stockings and suspenders! Please email me as soon as you're in a position to continue our exchanges ... can't wait to get through all the archive stuff and on to these new pics!

bigmoose
06-10-2005, 11:14 AM
ohh man! :eek: how long did u store tat huge load? tink your "weapon of mass destruction" sure is making the gals feel good...full of cum n super far...tinkin of joining any competition? Guiness World Cum Shot! :D

Thanks Mr Freebiez,

It was about three days worth. I was hoping to last the full week or so but didn't quite make it.

Here's a couple more for you.

bigmoose
06-10-2005, 11:18 AM
Mr Boss Sammy Boy, I keep getting upload errors ! What gives ?

DumbAss
06-10-2005, 11:45 AM
Holy shit! So much in a week. Wanted to give you more points but I can't. Just want to let you know your pix are great. :D

bigmoose
06-10-2005, 11:51 AM
Holy shit! So much in a week. Wanted to give you more points but I can't. Just want to let you know your pix are great. :D

Thanks Bro,

So long as I can view other peoples photo's I don't give a stuff about points.

Comments are so much nicer. :D

Malefikus
06-10-2005, 03:21 PM
Damn, I love how you used her up and covered her with cum. So she is back in the PI, what a shame, she looks like one of the best deals around. Great story and shots, all of the shots...

freebiez
06-10-2005, 04:23 PM
Yeah, I thought the thread would have generated a few more comments. Might keep the best photos out of circulation.

But to cheer you up here's a few more of our favourite cock sucker. I should have her bound, gagged and humilated on my next visit. :D

very nice gal rite there mr bigmoose..her nice long hair makes doggie a view to die for...wat a mane to pull while riding...and her ass is cute..nice garter belts n stocking...a real turn on for me...