PDA

View Full Version : How to check Driver details from Car Plate Number

gingkonut
20-02-2014, 06:11 PM
Hi Samsters,

I need to know who have the lobang to do so and trace name, address, IC and contact number based on car plate number.

Long story but to cut it short, am trying to trace a bastard who refused to repay a lady friend's money and kept trying to ask her to sponsor new purchases. She took pity on him and lent him 4 figures amount and he blew it up to double the amount with plenty of ploy. Told her transferred her already but due to inter-bank, will take longer time and also he transfer extra and asked her to pay her back. Kept pressurising her and she succumbed one day when not feeling well. Refused to show her bank statement and her own bank cannot trace.

She filed police report but was told our boys in blue don't accommodate such private loan matters.

She is stuck and very vex as took up cashline to help him and now is a fix.

Debt collection agencies charge up to 30%, while engaging lawyer cost a bomb.

Appreciate anyone who can help. Thanks.

Ahxi
20-02-2014, 06:17 PM
Large loan without IC number, IOU?

Sigh....

If there is sms evidence, of him confirming that he has taken the money as a loan from her and that he intend to repay by when, then a civil lawsuit is the only way out.

Hard to justify it as fraud.

Evilangel
20-02-2014, 06:23 PM
What's the car plate number can I ask?

Evilangel
20-02-2014, 06:29 PM
What car does he drive? Is married or single dad etc? Can have more details? Sorry sounded like one of my gf story also

acidicavex
20-02-2014, 06:29 PM
one motoring website pay $5 u can have address and car owner info. That how my workshop trace a joker who hit my car back. But never report to his insurance. I can't claim my workshop keep calling him and he immediately change Nos. So end up they trace thru one motoring lta website.

oFudge
20-02-2014, 09:18 PM
Hi bro, one motoring website which is this https://vrl.lta.gov.sg/lta/vrl/action/pubfunc?ID=EnquireVehInsParticulars will only allow people to check for the vehicle insured under which insurance company. It does not show the vehicle owner name and address.

wally888
20-02-2014, 09:24 PM
Juz ask your lady friend for the guy's address. Dunn tell us she doesn't know:confused:

iFuck
20-02-2014, 09:55 PM
Juz ask your lady friend for the guy's address. Dunn tell us she doesn't know:confused:

Agreed, why she sank so deep w/o knowing......:confused:

Max77
21-02-2014, 01:37 AM
And after u find out his details u intend to make a post let samsters here go mob him ah? How can u be sure what she's tellin is true in the first place?

curry_mutu_man
21-02-2014, 05:51 AM
Hi Samsters,

I need to know who have the lobang to do so and trace name, address, IC and contact number based on car plate number.

Long story but to cut it short, am trying to trace a bastard who refused to repay a lady friend's money and kept trying to ask her to sponsor new purchases. She took pity on him and lent him 4 figures amount and he blew it up to double the amount with plenty of ploy. Told her transferred her already but due to inter-bank, will take longer time and also he transfer extra and asked her to pay her back. Kept pressurising her and she succumbed one day when not feeling well. Refused to show her bank statement and her own bank cannot trace.

She filed police report but was told our boys in blue don't accommodate such private loan matters.

Don't expect Police to get involved to help settle private matters, Police are to protect the safety of the public.

Engaging debt collector also afraid of the company earn commission, engage a lawyer also afraid lawyer overcharged. :rolleyes:

I think the best and effective solution is to jump down from Swissotel 73 storey , a sure way to settle everything IN PEACE !!! ;)

gingkonut
21-02-2014, 12:33 PM
Don't expect Police to get involved to help settle private matters, Police are to protect the safety of the public.

Engaging debt collector also afraid of the company earn commission, engage a lawyer also afraid lawyer overcharged. :rolleyes:

I think the best and effective solution is to jump down from Swissotel 73 storey , a sure way to settle everything IN PEACE !!! ;)

Well, it is a common plight..and hope every one will learn from past mistakes and treat as lesson learnt.. hopefully without having to resort to ending one's life.

gingkonut
21-02-2014, 12:36 PM
And after u find out his details u intend to make a post let samsters here go mob him ah? How can u be sure what she's tellin is true in the first place?

Bro Max,

I saw the police report filed. Anyway, having the address can at least allow her to trace him to his door steps and not be subjected to his fancy and frill.. eg, calling her to meet to return money..and end up ask her to foot his bill without repaying a single cent.

His hp line is a pre-paid line and heard he runs mobile phone outlets. Without IOU, without contact details and only knows his car plate. :confused:

ah rat
21-02-2014, 12:39 PM
Ts,Very hard to get back the money he borrow.Never never lend any money to anyone.That is why I always tell others about it :)

happyfamily
21-02-2014, 01:33 PM
Hi Samsters,

LL liao, personal loans can't do anything. engage a lawyer and sue also not worth it.

as for using car plate to trace a person details, what if the car is not under his name and it's friend vehicle?

Evilangel
21-02-2014, 02:22 PM
Bro Max,

I saw the police report filed. Anyway, having the address can at least allow her to trace him to his door steps and not be subjected to his fancy and frill.. eg, calling her to meet to return money..and end up ask her to foot his bill without repaying a single cent.

His hp line is a pre-paid line and heard he runs mobile phone outlets. Without IOU, without contact details and only knows his car plate. :confused:

Hey my gf that guy also runs mobile phone outlets... Can share his car plate with me mah? Plsssss... I just wanna warn my gf abt it if it's the same guy.

kukumalu
21-02-2014, 03:37 PM
Seriously, if the person don't intend to pay, ur friend really has to take it as bad luck. No point going to police, debt collectors, whatever. The most you harrass him he made police report coz there is evidence of such harrasement but the reason why he is being harrassed, unless you can really prove it. The harrasment charge stands. Who really loses out in the end. Anyway, good luck.

flowbow
23-02-2014, 02:23 PM
Do you have his IC number at least? Or full name? I may be able to help you if you have either/both of these details.

hunter12
23-02-2014, 05:27 PM
Hi Samsters,

Hey my gf that guy also runs mobile phone outlets... Can share his car plate with me mah? Plsssss... I just wanna warn my gf abt it if it's the same guy.

hi bro TS and evilangel... maybe both u can link up and see whether is the same guy... if true than ask around and more victims.. that make him a series cheater and no longer a personal loan case anymore...

but to me wanna get back the sum of money is like looking needle in the sea.. 4 figures amount meaning 1 - 2 ks? 9Ks plus or what.. whether how much effort one want to put in to get back the $ or teach the party a lesson depend on how much is the $ being (cheated), i guess in the 1st place we cant call it cheat.... and i believed u had not been told the full story base on instinc... y ur female dont want to show u the bank statement. not too sure whether ur female know where his mobile shop or not...

if got shop location, got car number plate, got photo... very easy to do things....

Evilangel
24-02-2014, 08:22 PM
hi bro TS and evilangel... maybe both u can link up and see whether is the same guy... if true than ask around and more victims.. that make him a series cheater and no longer a personal loan case anymore...

but to me wanna get back the sum of money is like looking needle in the sea.. 4 figures amount meaning 1 - 2 ks? 9Ks plus or what.. whether how much effort one want to put in to get back the $ or teach the party a lesson depend on how much is the $ being (cheated), i guess in the 1st place we cant call it cheat.... and i believed u had not been told the full story base on instinc... y ur female dont want to show u the bank statement. not too sure whether ur female know where his mobile shop or not...

if got shop location, got car number plate, got photo... very easy to do things....

If only have car number plate and photo can mah??? I think getting back $$ is hard too but must at least teach that bastard a lesson not to play ard with ppl we know for good. :mad:

Evilangel
24-02-2014, 08:33 PM
Any bros here runs mobile phone shops or know ppl who do so mah?

gingkonut
02-03-2014, 04:38 PM
Dear All,

Just an update that I managed to gather more leads from fellow Samster about this same con man who scammed another victim.

So its 2 victims and counting... hoping that anyone who have friends encountering similar fate. Do PM me.

Now I have managed to get his photos, car plate number, location, etc through social media (SBF being one of the channels), am devising means to get him to pay back his ill-gotten "loot" or will go full blast - no details will be shared for now.