PDA

View Full Version : Just the vacation i needed

Innocentkia
18-02-2014, 12:43 AM
Hi. First time posting a thread after reading so much posts. Decided that i want to help contribute to the society too, much support would be appreciated. I do accept constructive feedback if story feels a little mundane.

This story is 60% true and 40% exaggerated. Names, characters, places and incidents either are products of the author’s imagination. Any resemblance to actual events or name is entirely coincidental.

Story will start out slow and steady as i've never written a sex story before. Pls do advice! Thanks. :)

Innocentkia
18-02-2014, 07:22 AM
As the airplane starts it's descend on the airstrip, i was awaken by the loud friction noise the wheels of the airplane made. Looking out of the small window frame. We finally touchdown Nanjing international airport.

We were on a 12 days vacation trip to china. Joined a tour with my mum,Janet, and her youngest sister. Whom i address her as Auntie Julie.

(A small paragraph on my aunt Julie) she's about 35 and youngest of 8 children. As my maternal grandfather was from china, and during a chaos of war with japan, my aunt Julie was abandoned by my grandfather's comrade who died in a war. Thus, she was adopted into our family.

The airplane came to a halt. All passengers started standing up to retrieve their hand carry baggage above us. My aunt who was sitting nearest to the aisle started to stand up and collect her bag.

"Hey, give me a hand over here will ya?" Aunt Julie looked at me.

Still half awake i unbuckled the seatbelt and stood facing her. She was about 170cm with her heels on. Both her arms above her head trying to pull that big black handbag of hers out. And both her boobs were tempting me to cup them.

I went forward, made some space for a stable footing and used both my hands to forcingly pull out her bag.

Aunt Julie was behind me, i could feel both her boobs pressing on my back as everyone was rushing to collect their bags too.

Aunt Julie might be a little short( w/o her heels) but she is still a very pretty and gorgeous property agent.

She was wearing a thin beige cardigan with yellow t-shirt and a pair of skinny jeans which really compliments her slender legs and her toned ass. And she has the thigh gaps that drive all men crazy.

After helping with her bags, we stood at that awkward position waiting for the airplane to open the door and exit.

It felt wonderful as it was the first time i touched or i should say be pressed on by some boobs.

Doors opened, we all rushed out, not forgetting my mum, i usher her our protecting her from the crowd pushing from behind...

As we exit the airplane, i thought to myself. "How will this vacation turn out to be?"

alec
18-02-2014, 10:21 AM
Good start!

maddog_mlvn
18-02-2014, 10:33 AM
Pitch camp here, waiting for more.

Innocentkia
18-02-2014, 02:44 PM
Got our luggages and the ladies frantically look around for our tour guide.

"Ah boy, start looking for the tour guide leh. Scarli they zao already we cham liao." My mum said to me.

Women are always so kiasu.

Me being a little bit taller, having a little bit more of advantage over them started to pan around looking for our tour guide.

I notice a tall middle age guy at a corner holding our tour's card and i pointed out to the ladies and brought them there.

There was a chio bu in our tour group, i was cheering to myself and can't hold back a grin.

She had a ponytail, was wearing a denim jacket unbutton with a thin and tight white top inside, and a pair of denim hot shorts. She was taller than me at about 178 and was wearing a dark blue converse high cut.

She look really like an angel except she was a tanned. I guess she might be a sporty girl.

She was with her family too, her parents and a young guy which i believe its her little bro.

She was busy browsing the map of Nanjing which was good, as i was busy checking her out.

"Boy, lets go. Why you stone there?" My mum pushed me and pointed to the trolley of luggages.

I snapped out of my trance and pushed the trolley following the guide's direction.

My aunt Julie was beside me, she smirk at me and i was full of question marks. Did she knew i was checking that chick out?

I blushed.

tallsynn
18-02-2014, 06:19 PM
Nicely building up the story, keep it up!

massage1001
18-02-2014, 06:57 PM
TS, please don't take another vacation before you update

Innocentkia
18-02-2014, 10:24 PM
“来大家往這来 (come gather here everyone)” the tour guide shouted for our attention. He briefly told us that he was our guide, Jim, for the 12 days are very happy to lead us and how Singaporeans are such friendly people blah blah blah…

We were rounded up and asked to board the bus while the guide started his head count. Aunt Julie stood behind my mum and placed both arms forward on my mum’s shoulders and led her towards the bus door.

I took the opportunity and placed both my hands on my aunt Julie’s shoulder and followed them like a choo choo train. My aunt was petite in size and her skin was smooth like a kampong chicken, smooth and bouncy skin, making me feel like putting my teeth into her flesh.

I started to massage her shoulder and they were so soft. Using my thumb, I started adjusting the position of her bra strap while continuing to massage her with force.

“arhh. arhh.. arh..” she moaned uncontrollably.

“ Hahaha. How is it? Shiok right?” I joked.

She turned her head around and gave a smirk.

During that bus ride from the airport to our hotel, there weren’t anything much going on. My aunt sat with my mum talking bout the good food and tour’s itinerary. Basically something im not very interested in. I was sitted at the rear of the bus alone. Everyone came in even numbers and had a companion sitted with them. I was so bored alone

I decided to listen to what my mum’s and aunt conversation was about. I popped my head between the velvet headrest seats and saw something amazing.
I managed to get a view of my aunt Julie bra. She was wearing a normal white bra with small light blue circles imprinted. I was stunned. I stayed in that position all the way till we reached the hotel. My little brother was already standing in respect for Singapore.

Innocentkia
18-02-2014, 11:20 PM
Good start!

Pitch camp here, waiting for more.

Nicely building up the story, keep it up!

Thanks for your supports! Thats what keeps a writer writing.

Steventan
19-02-2014, 07:40 AM
Innocentkia, good start, waiting for 3some.
😎😎😎

simplyman
19-02-2014, 09:57 AM
camping here... :)

Innocentkia
19-02-2014, 11:49 AM
The coach drove into the drop off point and we alighted. The chio bu rushed out from her seat and dashed into the hotel once the bus door opened. I adjusted my boner and made it less obvious. Helped my 2 ladies unload the luggage before heading into the hotel. I wanted to find that chio bu, thinking that she might have rushed off urgently to take a piss; I looked for the toilet too.

Went to take a leak, but with a semi-erected dick, It was hard to pee, took about 1 minute before I managed to leak. Zipped and wash my hand, went I walked out from the males toilet, she happened to walk out too.

Unknowingly, my eyes scanned her from top to toe, which shocked me. She was holding on her denim jacket leaving her with a white top that was so translucent that I could see the white bra and her naval piercing.

Managed to control my little bro from rising again, I look back into her eyes and gave her a nod and a smile. She had little make up on and had seductive eyes like medusa which could stone you with her kawaii eyes.

“Hi here for holiday?” I asked without thinking. “duhh she’s on holiday. Otherwise here for what!!” I thought to myself.

“Yupp. Hehe” she giggled.

“Ehh, haha. Whats your name?” I asked sheepishly.

“Isabel. Yours?”

“Hi, name’s Nat. How old are you this year?

“Just finished poly”

Realising she might be the same age as me, got me even more interested in her. We walked back to the reception area where our tour is and saw my 2 ladies checking in at the counter. Isabel had walked off without telling me.
But I believe, there’s more that awaits.

Innocentkia
19-02-2014, 11:51 AM
My mum handed me the room key card. My mum would be staying with my aunt and I’ll be all alone in another room. I was delighted upon hearing that as I could have the bathroom to myself and needn’t care bout how long I spend in the bathtub.

Woah, the room was spacious for a guy like me. A single bed, two single seater couches with a small coffee table and a vanity table. I checked out the bathroom. It was roomy, what mattered most was a big bathtub.

Took off my jeans and just wore a boxer as it’s more comfortable that way plus I’m the only one in the room.

On the television to browse what channels they had. Was interested in a programme called the 神鵰俠侶 (return of the condor heroes). Was watching halfway when my doorbell rang.

Opened the door and saw my aunt with her barang barang.

“Lend me use your toilet. Your mother inside so long already.”

“orh ok.”

Aunt Julie held her barang barang covering her chest, can’t see much of awesome body, my eyes went for her legs. She was wearing a pair of short which almost could see the butt cheeks. There were no visible panty lines.

She went into the bathroom, closed the door. I returned to my show on tv and didn’t pay much attention to my Aunt Julie. That show was very addictive if you guys have watched it before.

About 15 mins later, aunt julie came out of the bathroom. Once she opened the bathroom door, the aroma of the shampoo and body wash infused and was so intriguing. Aunt Julie came out and started drying her wet hair.

From the position I was sitting on the bed, she was rubbing her hair hard and both her boobs started bouncing up and down. She did not seem to be wearing a bra. I scrutinize to look for an erected nipple but nahh. Can’t see it.

She was interested in the programme that she didn’t notice I was staring at her. I looked down to her shorts, still no panty lines.

Then I spotted something from between her legs…

Innocentkia
19-02-2014, 11:53 AM
Innocentkia, good start, waiting for 3some.
😎😎😎

camping here... :)

Thanks for the supports.

And thanks those that upped my points!

But why is it i cant attach pictures. Sorry still new to this forum.

xyz321
19-02-2014, 12:31 PM
C'mon. Don't leave us hanging

kunt69
19-02-2014, 01:40 PM
Good - waiting for more

Sen5eS
19-02-2014, 01:42 PM
nice ... camping for more ... support support ! :)

happyfamily
19-02-2014, 03:06 PM
spotted what huh? :confused::confused::confused:

eeemen
19-02-2014, 03:33 PM
Camping here too, thanks for sharing, cheers, ....................

jotan
19-02-2014, 04:52 PM
nice story! support!! up your rep le.. :D

Innocentkia
20-02-2014, 12:15 AM
She was interested in the programme that she didn’t notice I was staring at her. I looked down to her shorts, still no panty lines.

Then I spotted something from between her legs…

A cameltoe. Yes. A cameltoe.

I lie down on my belly, adjusting for a better view of her cameltoe. It was my first time seeing it in real life.

I started fantasizing about seeing her pussy. Wondering how big is her lips, how pinkish are they, is it tight or loose and if it is clean shaven or well decorated.

Aunt julie: "Nat. This show not bad. What channel is this? I go back my room and see."

Told her the channel and she waved me goodbye on her way out.

I decided to take a bath, took off my boxers and t-shirt and walk nude to the bath room.

Upon entering i noticed that my aunt Julie had forgotten to bring her bathing items back with her.

At the corner of the basin counter, she placed her t-shirt, bra and shorts nicely at a corner. No sight of any panties. I got turned on knowing that she did not wear any panty into my room.

Took her bra up, and inhaled all the the way till my lungs could take no more.

Awww. The smell of her hair shampoo still lingers in the bathroom plus the feminine smell from her bra, so erotic.

I search her small shower travel kit hoping to find something exciting inside like a condom or dildo but there wasn't any.

Found a twin blade razor shaver. Not sure if she used it for her armpit or for her pussy?

I turn on the tap and let the water fill up the tub while i used her shaver to shave my pubic hair. The though of using her blade to shave my hair got me arouse.

Done with shaving, the tub was already filled up, i decided to masturbate to my aunt Julie's bra.

Seated at the edge of the tub, one hand cupping my dick with the bra and the other hand on holding up my aunt's shorts covering my head hoping to smell the scent of her pussy.

DING DONG!

I fumbled and suddenly...

honeypig13
20-02-2014, 12:46 AM
Nice starting, pls continue

tallsynn
20-02-2014, 01:47 AM
oh.. nice update there! keep it up, ts

alec
20-02-2014, 07:10 AM
Holy f!! Cutting urself down there ain't a joking matter~~ Rem to continue hor!

Innocentkia
20-02-2014, 10:37 AM
DING DONG!

I fumbled and suddenly...

The shorts that was covering my head dropped into the tub. While trying to grasp it before it drop into the tub, my hand holding the bra got partially soaked into the tub while trying to save the bra.

Oh FCUK... now the both the bra and shorts are soaked. I panic and didn’t know what to do. The doorbell continues to ring. And I reached the bathroom towel and wrap the towel around my waist and shouted out.

“Who’s there?”

“It’s me, Auntie Julie”

I unlatch the door and allow her in. I guessed she came in to pick up her belongings and I quickly darted to the bathroom door to block her. Her shorts is still soaking wet if she sees it, I’m screwed. I spread my hands and legs wide in a form of 大 and block the entrance. I told her that I was doing something important inside and cannot be disturbed now.

I didn’t know why I said that, what can someone be doing so important in a hotel’s bathroom? I didn’t know how to continue. It was then she started saying.

Julie: “Looks like we’re not the only ones in this room huh. Haha.”

Me: “What?”

Julie: “Are you hiding a girl inside? What can be so important then? Don’t worry la, I won’t tell your mum. I also got young before, is a 过来人. ” She gave out a naughty smirk.

Julie: “Since you said there isn’t any girl, let me take my stuff and I’ll be gone.”

She pushed my aside and almost loosening my towel and both my hands when to support the dropping towel. She went for her clothings and touched her bra several times.

Julie: “Why wet wet one?”

Me: “Accidentally pour water onto it. The tap just now suddenly got a big burst of water coming out.”

Julie: “ Really arh?” she said with a hint of doubt.

Me: “ya. Haha” I said sheepishly.

I didn't know I got turned on by my aunt holding her wet bra and start fantasizing her without that bra. Didn't notice she was talking to me until she shouted at me.

Julie: “ NAT! What is that rising between your legs?!”

I looked down and notice that it was already in 90°.

Innocentkia
20-02-2014, 12:18 PM
Julie: “NAT! What is that rising between your legs?!”

I looked down and notice that it was already in 90°.

OMG I thought to myself. I quickly turn my back and adjusted my dick, trying to hide it. But I was just drape in a piece of towel, there wasn’t really anywhere I can hide. GOSH. I was so embarrassed to let my aunt see my boner. I was thinking why she is not leaving.

Julie: “NAT did you use my bra and shorts to masturbate? Then you shot your load all over my stuffs and you washed them? That why they’re wet right?”

Me: “No? I haven even came” I blurted out.

Julie: “Hahahaha. Then care to explain why they are wet?” She asked me as she advances towards me.

Me: “ermm… I was…” before I could finish my sentence, Julie turned me around and my boner was facing her.

Her eyes were looking deep into my eyes and as if they were trying to read what I was thinking. Her eyes slowly scrolled down to my chest, to my belly, finally stopping at my boner. Feeling ashamed I cover them with my both hands. Aunt Julie’s eyes never left my covering boner and came close to my ears and whisper.

Aunt: “Do you need help? It not good to hold it back.”

Me deciding to be a little bold decided to agree to let her help. But I didn’t know what she’ll be helping me with. But after I agreed to her, she started to become the commander in chief. She started pushing my hands aside and unwrap the towel, she held my dick and led me towards the couches. She pushed me onto the couch and knelt down. Just as she was about to begin I interrupted.

Me: “I want to bath first can?”

Aunt Julie smiled and me and pulled my up from my dick. Ouchh… Leading me to the bathroom, she pointed to the bathtub indicating for me to enter it. She took off her t-shirt but left her shorts on. I was disappointed with that. But the good side at least I have a good look at her b-cups. Two perky boobs, with pink areola. Her nipple weren’t erected but my eyes never left those twin peak of hers.

She sat in the bathtub with me. I lay down on my back and with my dick submerged in the water; she started prowling towards me like a kitten in disguise.

PrinceCharles
20-02-2014, 01:41 PM
Nice story, do continue :D

alwayshard
20-02-2014, 01:44 PM
nicely bro.... love it... please quickly update heheh... thanks.....

tallsynn
20-02-2014, 04:11 PM
Wao... Very nice writing n update, thx
Keep it up!

sacy
20-02-2014, 04:26 PM
niceee nicee~

Innocentkia
20-02-2014, 05:36 PM
She sat in the bathtub with me. I lay down on my back and with my dick submerged in the water; she started prowling towards me like a kitten in disguise.

Her left hand reached out for my shoulder while her right hand went straight for the dick. Her grasp on my dick was one of a kind, it was tight yet it was still loose enough for my brother to breathe. Her index finger started rubbing the dickhead slow and seductively, her eyes looking into mine, never leaving them, and slowly she submerged into the tub and all I can see is her hair floating.

Her lips toyed with my head, sent out her tongue to rub my head. Then she moved downwards and swallows my shaft. Awww. I can feel her teeth biting gently around my dick, but I wasn't afraid as I know she’ll be gentle with me. Now both her hands are onto the edge of the tub, she slowly bobbed up and down my shaft.

From time to time, she’ll look up to me and take a quick breath before she enter the water again. I started moaning. I didn't know what to do. It was my second blowjob but this was my aunt. I was so afraid if I accidentally crossed the line, she’ll tell my mother.

So I did nothing and continued moaning. About a good 10mins, I can see that her face is red getting tired and short on breath, I decided to stand up. She re-positions herself on her knees and started blowing me again. This time, I lightly placed my hands on her head and follow the rhythm. My hips started to move, started to thrust again her. I think she felt it and begin to look at me while blowing me.

I just smiled at her. I started to test the water, I move my hands down towards her boobs, and she didn't seem to have any reaction. Damm. It’s about time; I feel the pressure building up in my dick, those yogurts are ready to consume. I tapped my aunt’s head and told her I was about to came. She nodded her head and gave two quick blows before taking her head of my dick and closed her eyes.

She was asking for a facial. She closed her eyes and faced my dick, waiting anxious for my yogurts to be decorated on her face. She had her eyes closed, but her tongue was out. Like a puppy, she can really be so cute at times I thought to myself. Her hand started tickling my balls and geez. I can’t control any more.

I shot for about eternity; I aimed for her tongue to be the bullseye but mostly ended up on her eyes, looks like I’m not much of a marksman…

massage1001
20-02-2014, 06:15 PM
Very nice update, continue soon

tallsynn
20-02-2014, 06:51 PM
Oh my.. I would love to hv her as my aunt..
camping for more!

pandaxiong
20-02-2014, 08:59 PM
Support support!

monsterHKS
20-02-2014, 10:50 PM
subscribed for further updates!

alec
20-02-2014, 11:13 PM
Marksman or not nvm. Best is got update n its fast n steamy!

Starkarat
21-02-2014, 12:25 AM
Nice story! Keep on man !

Jesse80
21-02-2014, 01:38 AM
Nice
How old r u ? Cougar aunt!!!

wilson80
21-02-2014, 07:36 AM
Camping here

Innocentkia
21-02-2014, 10:15 AM
She was asking for a facial. She closed her eyes and faced my dick, waiting anxious for my yogurts to be decorated on her face. She had her eyes closed, but her tongue was out. Like a puppy, she can really be so cute at times I thought to myself. Her hand started tickling my balls and geez. I can’t control any more.

I shot for about eternity; I aimed for her tongue to be the bullseye but mostly ended up on her eyes, looks like I’m not much of a marksman…

After dripping my last drop of semen on her, she stretched out her tongue towards my shrinking head and lasted licking it. Her tongue twirled around my head, occasionally rubbing the tip of my head, causing me to twitch. She was amazing despite having her eyes stained with cum, she still can manipulate me.

I decided it was enough of fun we had for the day and I climbed into the tub and started to cleanse myself. My aunt was still kneeling there. I didn’t know what to do. Should I help her clean up the mess on her face or will she do it herself or maybe she’ll lick it clean herself? Those AV movies didn’t show what the girls do after a facial. Should a guy help her up or what?

Damm. My sex edu is so low. I didn’t know what to say, I just really had no idea what to do.

Julie: “Are you washing yourself already?”

Me: “ya. You need help?”

Julie: “OF COURSE. Thank you.” She said sarcastically.

I held her hand and carefully led her to the tub. I held the back of her head and brought her head down into the water. She used her hands to sweep off all the cum on her face. I released my hand from my head and slide down towards her boobs. Started juggling and squeezing them.

I feel her nipple starting to erect, then I decided will this be round 2 for today as my dick starts to grow again.

Innocentkia
21-02-2014, 10:17 AM
Nice
How old r u ? Cougar aunt!!!

if you carefully read the first few posts, i would have disclosed my age indirectly(:

tallsynn
21-02-2014, 04:30 PM
Nice one! Ts, waiting for round 2!!

IwantbustyKim
21-02-2014, 04:39 PM
Nice one! Ts, waiting for round 2!!

More! More! Gd Job TS!

Innocentkia
23-02-2014, 09:39 PM
I feel her nipple starting to erect, then I decided will this be round 2 for today as my dick starts to grow again.

I wanted to chiong for round two but aunt Julie told me nicely that dinner time is up and my mum will probably be curious why she left the room for so long.

I was convinced by her and dried the both of us up. I focused more on the boobs, she didnt let me wipe her pussy are. Aunt Julie did not have any more shorts with her as both are already drenched. She borrowed a pair of jeans and inside she wasnt wearing anything. God! My jeans rubbing on her pussy!

She sent me a flying kiss and left my room. Everything seems to happen so fast as i stood there limp and confused. Was the woman that gave me a blowjob my aunt? Did i commit incest?

I slowly wore my jeans and tshirt. My room's telephone rang and it was my mom. She told me to go over to her room and head out for dinner as the tour doesnt provided dinner for day 1.

When i went over to my mom's room. Aunt Julie acted like nothing happened back in my room just now and talked to me casually like we normally did. This was driving me nuts. How could such a devil exist!

My mom pointed out that there was a renown noodle shop in the vicinity and we walked over. As we headed down the lift, we saw Isabel and her family heading down too. Our families exchanged a small conversation and we headed for different direction.

Before we parted, i purposely asked Isabel's father where they'll be dining. Her father said that they will be walking around and see see look look then decide.

I told them we'll be heading out to a very nice noodle shop and asked if they are interested. They didnt seem very interested and then we parted ways.

Innocentkia
23-02-2014, 09:40 PM
The noodle shop was fairly crowded and their beef soup was awesome. There were cubes of chicken's blood. Aww. Miss those food before Singapore had these bloods were banned.

Nothing much happened during the dinner at the noodle shop. I constantly looked at my aunt, she doesn't seems like the type that would intentionally seduce her niece. Was she high on drugs just now? Damm. My chopsticks dropped on the floor. I bent down to pick up my chopstick when i notice that she was wearing my jeans and she didnt zip the jeans! And from her sitting position, i can see a small gap and with a small glimmering light from the dinner table, i can her part of her shaven skin. Cant see the pussy from that angle thou.

I didn't took long before i pick up my chopstick and return to the table. Didn't want to get my mum suspicious. Aunt Julie seems like she has really forgotten to zip rather than a plot to seduce me.

After the dinner was billed, it was about 8.30pm. The ladies decided to visit a night bazaar nearby. I trudged behind them. Knowing that ladies takes a darn long time to shop these cheap stuffs.

The bazaar was extremely packed. Packed like sardines. Sometimes we would be at a standstill and would not move an inch. You know how inconsiderate those people are.. Standing in the middle of nowhere doing their own business.

Needless to say. My it was sweaty and stuffy. Half and hour into the shopping, our tshirts were soaked. The ladies held their handbag tight with two hands against the chest while i was following them behind.

My mum was leading the way and my aunt in the middle. We had alot of physical contact with everyone around us. Just imagine chinatown during cny period, only 5x worse.

I was occasionally looking down on the floor careful where i don't step anyone's feet or be stepped.

Suddenly a vicious thought came upon my mind.

tallsynn
23-02-2014, 10:50 PM
Nice update!
More pls

alwayshard
24-02-2014, 02:52 PM
wow wow wow.... i love this story bro TS.... wonderful... keep updating please.... thank u.....

Loon khor
26-02-2014, 02:25 PM
Nice story...waiting patiently for more update.

massage1001
26-02-2014, 08:12 PM
Waiting for more updates

alec
27-02-2014, 11:46 PM
Wat wat??? Faster cont leh!

seafrog
28-02-2014, 11:24 AM
Camping... Ts pls carry on..

massage1001
28-02-2014, 02:10 PM
TS went vacation again?

jlkl
17-03-2014, 10:58 AM
Where is TS?? :confused:

Innocentkia
17-03-2014, 01:52 PM
I was occasionally looking down on the floor careful where i don't step anyone's feet or be stepped.

Suddenly a vicious thought came upon my mind.

I slip my hand of my pocket and slowly my hand advances towards my aunt jeans, towards the zipper. I used my index finger to figure the path into her jeans as I can’t see it from the angle I was standing at.

My aunt suddenly looked down and gave a soft shriek. I was inside already. Haha. She quickly looked down and held my hand. Lucky no one was paying much attention as it was noisy all around. Her eyes beg me not to do it. But the devil got the better of me, and I slowly touch my way around her lips and found the opening of her pussy. Her hand still holding mine, slowly inched inside her pussy with my index finger.

While my index finger is inside, my thumb rubs against her clit. And she slowly had problems standing up. My other hand supported her up but still continuously fingering her. Soft moans were heard by somehow everyone around us were oblivious to our doings and I continued with a faster pace.

My index finger felt some liquid substance and soon she was already leaking and my entire right hand was soaked. My dick was hard, never in my life had I done this in public and this woman happens to be my aunt.

I took my wet finger out and wiped on my jeans wore by my aunt. She looked extremely tired and I told mum that Aunt Julie is tired already, probably we should head back already. Mum was ok with the idea as she doesn’t like crowded places like this either.

vkumar
17-03-2014, 05:33 PM
Very nice!!! Please continue!!

massage1001
17-03-2014, 06:38 PM
Welcome back TS

eyeswideshut010
17-03-2014, 07:01 PM
bro thanks for posting n thumbs up :D

tallsynn
18-03-2014, 08:41 AM
Nice update, n keep it up, ts

eeemen
19-03-2014, 01:06 PM
Keep going bro TS, cheers .......................

otamay
19-03-2014, 04:51 PM
Keep cumming. :D

Innocentkia
22-03-2014, 04:30 PM
I took my wet finger out and wiped on my jeans wore by my aunt. She looked extremely tired and I told mum that Aunt Julie is tired already, probably we should head back already. Mum was ok with the idea as she doesn’t like crowded places like this either.

We reached back at the hotel around 11pm. While walking along the corridor back to our room, my aunt Julie told my mother that she wants to go for a quick swim. I happen hear that but since my aunt didn’t invite me, I think I shouldn’t go. Plus I’m kinda tired already. Entered my room, turn on the tv and leaped onto the bed. Such an eventful day.

It was around 11. 25pm and that’s when I wanted to go shower. When I remembered that aunt Julie said she wants to go swimming. I called to my mother’s room.

The ringing took some time before my mother answered the phone.

Me: “hello, mummy arh. Haven sleep arh?”
Mum: “sleep liao, then you call me wake up again. Call for what??” she said in a tired but irritated voice.
Me: “erm nothing lah. Just tell you say I want go sleep le. Goodnight. Aunt Julie back from swimming liao mah?
Mum:” aiya liddat also want to call. Haven come back lah. Goodnight.”
She kupped my phone.

Then I decided to go find aunt Julie. Took a pair of boxers with me and a towel and head for the swimming pool. (I usually swim with my boxers with my friends, I don’t use swimming trunks. So far I don’t think any places I swam have a rule of no boxers in swimming pool.)

It was a small indoor swimming pool. Exceptionally quiet and other than the lights in the pool, it was dark at the poolside. I securitized my eyes blend in the dark and hope to spot my aunt but nowhere to be found. So I thought she might have returned back to the room or perhaps be in the toilet.

Since it was around 11.40pm at night. I figured that there might not be anybody swimming already. So I thought of a dangerous act, to enter the forbidden zone, the ladies toilet to find my aunt. I walked in slowly inched by inched fearing that I might be seen by some other women and definitely get a police case. At one glance, I can see that all the cubicles are empty probably my aunt might have left.

Innocentkia
22-03-2014, 05:05 PM
As I walked out, I spot a figure walking towards the ladies. I was like oh shit. I couldn't have run out from there, otherwise she’ll notice me. I wanted to hide in one of the cubicle and probably she won’t spot me. I rushed to the last cubicle furthest from the door and hide myself inside. I waited for the woman to enter. I could hear the cubicle door close furthest from me. I knew this was the time she was changing and I should get the fuck out of here.

I opened the cubicle door quietly and as I was about to reach the exit, the door opened. Hell, how come this woman change so fast. I broke out a cold sweat and my eyes met her eyes and we both gasped. Then she screamed. I was so afraid that I kept apologizing while my eyes looked down on the ground as I quickly exited the toilet. It was ISABEL.

Me: “Hi, I’m sorry. I can explain this. Please hear me out.” I shouted into the ladies. I was panicking.
Me: “I entered the wrong toilet by accident. I never saw anything inside. I sompar. “

I waited for about 5mins before she exited and she was already changed back to her normal wear. She stormed past me ignoring me and I quickly reached my hand out and grab hers. I told her that I was here for a swim too and had entered the ladies by mistake as it was dark. I didn't know if she bought my story but I hope she did because she seems better than before and was returned to the toilet and changed into her swimwear. Maybe it’s my acting too convincing. That’s why.

I got into the right toilet and changed into my boxers, i placed my shirts at a corner of a sunbathing seat. She exited the toilet once again with a gorgeous one piece swimsuit. She was wearing a light blue speedo swimsuit. The material was so smooth that if i were to put my hands on her hips, it'll probably slip off her. It was arousing with that voluptuous body of hers. she wasn't busty, but her boobs seems just the right size for her. Didn't dare to look to much as I have given her the wrong idea once, if she feels threaten; I might really be in serious trouble.

Decided it was time to enter the pool, so used my feet to test the temperature of the water. It was warm. I bomb-dive into the water, showing hand gestures for Isabel to join me. While placing her items down on a seat, I splash some water at her and got her smiling. At least she’s not the grouchy type.

vkumar
22-03-2014, 06:01 PM
Nice... Keep going brother!!

tallsynn
24-03-2014, 01:59 AM
Camping for more!

Hasan
24-03-2014, 04:38 AM
Nice write up Bro...too bad abit uncomfortable with the episode wif ur aunt though exciting but find it troubling.... Anyways keep it coming especially with isabel in the pucture:D:eek:

Innocentkia
24-03-2014, 10:22 AM
Nice write up Bro...too bad abit uncomfortable with the episode wif ur aunt though exciting but find it troubling.... Anyways keep it coming especially with isabel in the pucture:D:eek:

how do i post pictures. it seems like im not qualified to do so.

alec
24-03-2014, 10:40 AM
i wanna know how isabel looked like~~~

vkumar
03-04-2014, 08:08 AM
Camping for more!!!

eeemen
05-04-2014, 12:59 AM
Waiting for pixs! :D do carry onz bro TS, cheers, ....................

Ilovetosex
01-09-2014, 07:11 PM
Camping...

stupidityboyman
01-09-2014, 11:08 PM
This thread should be revived!

alec
04-09-2014, 12:21 AM
Yah!!!! But where is TS?!

TakeAChillPill
04-09-2014, 12:26 AM
This thread should be revived!

Agree, good story

whatdoido
04-09-2014, 02:29 AM
TS where are u?

aunthamsup
06-09-2014, 02:03 PM
I am quite close with my few aunts & go vacation with them too but they are in 40s liao haha. We stayed in same hotel room during our vacation. Sometimes get to see them in buff. ;)