PDA

View Full Version : post kiss

romeoredlips
17-02-2014, 06:46 PM
I got a crush on this girl. 6mths back we had little hugs. Only recently after some time of not meeting we had a good fun time and kissed. After that we had texts off and on however she doesn't seem keen to meet yet, but I am sure we finally will. It has been a month. Is not meeting for a month after a kissed is done normal? Should I pursue to meet her soon? What's the guess on her? target is of course we cld transit to the next level.
*I'm married and she has a bf.

curry_mutu_man
22-02-2014, 03:49 AM
I got a crush on this girl. 6mths back we had little hugs. Only recently after some time of not meeting we had a good fun time and kissed. After that we had texts off and on however she doesn't seem keen to meet yet, but I am sure we finally will. It has been a month. Is not meeting for a month after a kissed is done normal? Should I pursue to meet her soon? What's the guess on her? target is of course we cld transit to the next level.
*I'm married and she has a bf.

if you have grown tired of your wife, pls pass it to me, i will definitely service her till she song song kao jurong !!! :D

JiaXin96
22-02-2014, 06:34 AM
lol, u arh....

tyguy2911
22-02-2014, 11:56 AM
i propose.. to not pursue this. sorry bro, not hating, just that I think it's not right. just my 2 cents