PDA

View Full Version : My sis-in-law

ratsnake
02-09-2005, 06:33 PM
Dear Bros, my first contribution. Pics of my hot fling with my sis-in-law.

2 of the pics are extracted from video so not quite sharp.

Enjoy :)

ratsnake
02-09-2005, 06:40 PM
Some more pics to go as I went thru my drive.

Taken using my phonecam (havent bought digital cam then) so hope that's not too bad.

Honestly, i recall the last pic was kinda blur as my hands were really shaking with the thrill of snapping & bonking away :D

Durex_69
03-09-2005, 01:33 AM
Dear Bros, my first contribution. Pics of my hot fling with my sis-in-law.

2 of the pics are extracted from video so not quite sharp.

Enjoy :)

She has nice body, no wonder you "UP" her. :p

ratsnake
05-09-2005, 01:31 PM
She has nice body, no wonder you "UP" her. :p

Thanks for your comments. Here's somemore from my phonecam.

Malefikus
05-09-2005, 02:53 PM
Since I know how tough it is to get going here, some points for you! :)

DumbAss
06-09-2005, 01:09 AM
Keep those pix coming. you get 7 dumb points from DumbAss! :D

Durex_69
06-09-2005, 09:10 PM
Thanks for your comments. Here's somemore from my phonecam.

I've no chance to try Sis-in-law .. only tried with some other's wife.

Actually she and me started having sex few yrs before she got married, just continue few yrs after she married. :cool:

Too bad, broke before I could get a digi cam or cam phone. So all only in "memory". :p

ratsnake
08-09-2005, 12:26 PM
Too bad, broke before I could get a digi cam or cam phone. So all only in "memory". :p

I'm sure there will be more encounters along the way :)

ratsnake
08-09-2005, 12:29 PM
Thanks Bros for your comments and gestures,

Continuing my sharing.. still phonecam pics for now cos only got the digital cam very recently. :D

KingEros
08-09-2005, 01:07 PM
Continuing my sharing.. still phonecam pics for now cos only got the digital cam very recently. :D
Hey ... so far so good, even without the digi-cam, but can provide short write-up about how it all got started??

ratsnake
08-09-2005, 01:36 PM
Hey ... so far so good, even without the digi-cam, but can provide short write-up about how it all got started??

Sure...but pardon me for I'm a man of few words. Coming into this forum is more of subscribing to the sharing nature :) I saw many write-ups on the various pics posted in the forum but I was thinking deep what to write abt too :confused: I guess the nature of this relationship is quite different compared to a fling FL or GF.

Well, she was alone that nite (cos he's away overseas, u know who). Had to run errands frm my family to her and ended up watching DVD at her place. Aircon was cold and we ended underneath a comforter where the trapped heat ignited the inevitable.

And very much thereafter, we decided H81 is the best place for rendevous instead.

Very much hesitant to photoshoot at first but after the first try, she felt very turn on each time I asked her to pose.

I do promise to try post better pics next wk hopefully cos the current ones which I have are not to her wishes to share.

Durex_69
08-09-2005, 10:00 PM
Sometimes it just need a "spark" to start all these ...

H81 is better, but I don't deny the thrill, excitement and shoik-ness of doing on in the girl's house, on her bed, RAW !!! :D

Imagine doing her in the Master Bedroom, ramming her and see their wedding "poster" ... Something in the mind, "I'm screwing your wife on your bed, in front of your wedding pic ! And I'm gonna cum inside her !! You'll taste my cum if you lick her tonight !!! Yahoo !!!!" ... :p

Only did that 3 times and after that we meet up in H81 for a less "stressful" time. Sometimes when her husband on oversea trip, we even stay over night at H81.

malcom369
09-09-2005, 12:04 AM
Sometimes it just need a "spark" to start all these ...

H81 is better, but I don't deny the thrill, excitement and shoik-ness of doing on in the girl's house, on her bed, RAW !!! :D

Imagine doing her in the Master Bedroom, ramming her and see their wedding "poster" ... Something in the mind, "I'm screwing your wife on your bed, in front of your wedding pic ! And I'm gonna cum inside her !! You'll taste my cum if you lick her tonight !!! Yahoo !!!!" ... :p

Only did that 3 times and after that we meet up in H81 for a less "stressful" time. Sometimes when her husband on oversea trip, we even stay over night at H81.

well but this case its his bro's... dunno what u feel but i wont want my bro to be screwing my wife of all pple

Durex_69
09-09-2005, 01:33 AM
well but this case its his bro's... dunno what u feel but i wont want my bro to be screwing my wife of all pple

Understand ... which guy don't mind his wife screwing around, be it brother or strangers ?

Its all about keeping it discreet and just between the 2 of them.

For my case, my girl and me know we won't get married ... just that we feel comfy with each other. I'm also not saying what I did was right ....

Its all up to the indivduals ................

XZman
10-09-2005, 09:35 PM
dun we all agree most of us have a deep-rooted fascination over conquering our sis-in-laws? That includes me... its a nice fantasy to have, but i have resisted going all the way so far... am really afraid that the bubble will burst once the hunt is over.

So i'm keeping to the occasional peek-a-boos her perky tits as she sashays around braless in the house, and some "accidental" full views of her when she steps out "hastily" of the bathroom...

Have to thank bro ratsnake for fuelling my imagination further!

XZ :cool:

KingEros
12-09-2005, 01:22 AM
Sure...but pardon me for I'm a man of few words.
No worries, THANKS for comlying to my request for the narratives anyways. ;)
next wk hopefully cos the current ones which I have are not to her wishes to share.
DUN misplace your priorities ... make sure you walk this tightrope right first, before you continue to provide such good services to us here.

cos he's away overseas, u know who.
We all know that's her husband ... but what really pushes my curiosity is whether she is your brother's wife or your wife's brother's wife.
When I was still married, my wife's sister had an affair with her own brother-in-law (husband's sister's husband) ... & the trigger was the father-in-law - you see, her husband & her husband's sister ended up not on talking terms becoz they couldn't see eye-to-eye about who should take care of their own dad & in which proportion. :eek:
This meant that my sis-in-law had to meet her bro-in-law pretty often to discuss matters related to the old man ... the affair ended only after my sis-in-law had to have an abortion.

ratsnake
12-09-2005, 03:45 PM
Good to see some discussion going.

Bro Durex 69, I agree with you. its the discreet relationship up to individual.

Bro XZman, you got me thinking now :)

For now, a pic to share.

ratsnake
15-09-2005, 03:05 AM
Ok some more...be back on next wk.

gstring_lover
21-09-2005, 12:51 AM
Care to tell us your story in detail ?

How did you manage to get your sis-in-law to do it with you ?

She seduce you or you seduce her ?

ratsnake
30-09-2005, 10:07 AM
Finally back again after bogged with work for so long. Do enjoy this one.

Bro gstring_lover: think i did kinda share a little on how it started this discreet thing in earlier thread.. I do think that we mutually seduce each other? Like this one in the pic, she was already wet thru her thongs when she posed for this pic as I licked one of her nipples.

KingEros
30-09-2005, 10:46 PM
think i did kinda share a little on how it started this discreet thing in earlier thread.. I do think that we mutually seduce each other?
Thanks for the sharing so far ... can just verify one last thing about the sis-in-law ... which of the following was she??
1) your brother's wife
2) your wife's sister
3) your wife's brother's wife
Hmmm ... did I miss out any other combo?? :D

ratsnake
15-10-2005, 11:54 AM
[QUOTE=KingEros][COLOR=RoyalBlue][B]Thanks for the sharing so far ... can just verify one last thing about the sis-in-law ... which of the following was she??

Apologies, I've been away overseas for quite some time and didn't have much time to post.

Bro KingEros, I think you've listed the options I can think of and the answer is 2) my wife's sister

Juz to share more pics. These are taken at H81 Benc.. She bought a new "infit" for herself so I tease her for shots. She really got wet very fast though.

ratsnake
19-12-2005, 11:51 AM
Dear Bros,

I've been away overseas for quote some time and the account seems to be giving me some prob; finally resovled.

Bear with me, I'm trying to upload a series of pics, some which might be repeated.

ratsnake
19-12-2005, 11:54 AM
More to go

ratsnake
19-12-2005, 11:57 AM
Last 2nd of this batch

ratsnake
19-12-2005, 11:59 AM
Ok the last batch.

All comments are very welcomed and needed for me to upload more ;)

dandan
23-12-2005, 03:07 AM
did u have any more sessions with sis-in-law? more pics please! great stuff.

ratsnake
23-12-2005, 12:54 PM
Bros dandan,

Thanks for you encouragement.

I call for some patience. Trying to fix something up over this long holidays. Should not disappoint everyone.:p

ratsnake
29-12-2005, 12:41 PM
Here we go again:

This time something ranchy. We were having coffee one day with a mutual friend (guy) where we spotted a china FL. Both guys bet that she's a FL while my SIL disagreed.

So the bet went on and the stake was a striptease.

I went up and ask the FL for the price....the rest is history. She was rather hesistant at first but as I reminded her of her own fantasies....so here are the pics: :)

sammyboyfor
29-12-2005, 04:49 PM
I went up and ask the FL for the price....the rest is history.

Did you bring her to your house? Why do you have to mask the background?

ratsnake
29-12-2005, 06:52 PM
Did you bring her to your house? Why do you have to mask the background?

Yes and mutual agreement that if its anyone's home, it's better to be masked. :)

ratsnake
18-01-2006, 03:03 PM
Continuing...

Malefikus
20-01-2006, 02:39 AM
Continuing...

Mmmmmmhhhhh... yeah. Finally you let her present her ass and shit hole... Very nice!

ratsnake
02-02-2006, 11:33 PM
recent shots...fixing up a swinging session this weekend and hope she'll agree to release the pics of all the hot actions:p

ratsnake
02-02-2006, 11:40 PM
many more in this recent series but some how takes ages to load.. 2 for now..to be continued.

ratsnake
02-02-2006, 11:48 PM
many more in this recent series but some how takes ages to load.. 2 for now..to be continued.

ratsnake
03-02-2006, 01:25 PM
Don't why repeated msg yesterday..continuing anyway

ratsnake
03-02-2006, 01:27 PM
2 more.. any comments so far?

aLeGrIa
03-02-2006, 02:14 PM
2 more.. any comments so far?

Bro.. good job! more tits & pussy and action pls?

:)

ratsnake
03-02-2006, 05:54 PM
Thanks for your comments... jumping the sequence... this one for you Bro aLeGrIa. Will try organize more shots of your requests.. hope next two days of actions could yield more good stuff.

HornyJohnny
04-02-2006, 07:25 PM
nice snaps ....liked the light bondage one ......wld love to see her hands tied, blindfolded n givin u a bj

gstring_lover
05-02-2006, 12:11 AM
I really enjoy your SIL photos.

She sure got a nice body. Somemore wear so sexy lingerie. :)

Your SIL is so horny and open.

You are one lucky guy !!!

So jealous !!!

xcalibur8
05-02-2006, 12:05 PM
Bro,

Your sis-in-law has a nice body.... :-)

Can we have some action shots please?

Sevenkey
05-02-2006, 01:25 PM
love her ass bro, looks juicy.....rep u already.....cheers...:)

sammy tan
18-02-2006, 10:08 PM
you must be travelling again!
she seems to enjoy playing toy!

ratsnake
20-02-2006, 01:38 PM
Thanks for the comments to all brothers, yes have been travelling and didn't bring along my "personal hard drive" to upload more pics.

Here are two.

Yes, I really enjoy her ass, especially when she appears in her sexy and lacy thongs. Just over two weekends ago, we did a couple swap. Oh my, my fren was smacking her round butt so loudly as he ram his rod in while mine was in her mouth and my fren's gal was below licking and soft pinching her nipples..

Real apologies as all four agreed the pics and videos are personal and could not be shared.

ratsnake
23-02-2006, 06:44 PM
ok, this is the last instalment to complete this series. Stay tuned for the next series. Mayb suggestions will be useful on the pose so that I could get more inspirations?