PDA

View Full Version : My First Contri _ Dj

djackal
02-09-2005, 03:11 PM
Hi & Greetings to all Braders, this is my very first contribution so please be gentle ya.. he he he.. Neways, this are pics of my very shy mal@y girlfriend.. I take when she sleepin... She is my teenage beauty ninja but old enuff for this site.. he he :) , so pls Keep the points coming so that we can have more to compare & contrast..he he he. Thank you.. Kam Siah
...Regards.. Djackal

djackal
02-09-2005, 03:15 PM
more pics of my pettite gal... pt#2

djackal
02-09-2005, 03:28 PM
a bit bushy but use your x-ray vision.. he he he

sammyboyfor
02-09-2005, 03:42 PM
Hi & Greetings to all Braders, this is my very first contribution so please be gentle ya.. he he he.. Neways, this are pics of my very shy mal@y girlfriend.. I take when she sleepin... She is my teenage beauty ninja but old enuff for this site.. he he :) , so pls Keep the points coming so that we can have more to compare & contrast..he he he. Thank you.. Kam Siah
...Regards.. Djackal

There's no way you can pull off a girl's panties while she's still sleeping. What gives???

djackal
02-09-2005, 03:54 PM
Hi Sam , :) Sifu.. I think maybe you may have this same experience as me.. Sometimes hor.. gals especially not the pro ones ..they pretend to 'jual mahal' i.e they pretend they don't wanna to let you take their pics.. But, suddenly when they fall asleep ..wow, magically can take their pics already, become manja like cats..he he he.. I guess they like to say 'No' at first but you and me know actually they are just pretending. I would say most gals i know have the exhibitionist side of them but just need a lot of persuasion... :)

ghost80
02-09-2005, 04:08 PM
that's a whole lot of hair for a teenager!!

Malefikus
02-09-2005, 06:19 PM
that's a whole lot of hair for a teenager!!

well... hair comes with the race, sometimes more, sometimes less!

And why not?! :)

djackal
02-09-2005, 06:53 PM
Thanks Bro Malefikus... :) I was about to explain but you did for me.. Anyways can see from body young or not..., also not all teenager wanna shave lehh and mostly older gals shave cos maybe wanna look younger..he he just maybe.. :)

Sevenkey
03-09-2005, 05:44 PM
nice pics bro, i give u the thumps up and have rep u. have a good day and do send more malay chicks bro. :)

djackal
04-09-2005, 12:40 AM
Hi Braders, this one i post my other Gf.. Hope you all like it... :)
p/s TQ bro Sevenkey.. Like that baru brader.. he he.. Cheers All

Malefikus
04-09-2005, 04:22 AM
Hi Braders, this one i post my other Gf.. Hope you all like it... :)
p/s TQ bro Sevenkey.. Like that baru brader.. he he.. Cheers All

Wow, nice arsenal you got there, can change between jungle and close shave... :D Respect and some points from me!

djackal
04-09-2005, 11:28 PM
Bro Malefikus, wow that's magical.. How ur magic 'wand' wield so much power in upping my points ;) .. I'll try to return ur assist when i'm able..Cheers & kam siah.. :)

Malefikus
04-09-2005, 11:48 PM
Bro Malefikus, wow that's magical.. How ur magic 'wand' wield so much power in upping my points .. I'll try to return ur assist when i'm able..Cheers & kam siah.. :)

No prob., quality deserves support, send me an email if you got my priv. mes., thanks. The show has just started.. ;)

djackal
05-09-2005, 12:07 AM
Hi bros, here are a few shots of my malay GF pussy.. She very da shy one lah. So hard for me to ask.. he he he.. At last got a few shots ( i post the better shots).. but i can't paksa too much lehh or later she don't come over to my place .. then susah for me.. :p

Sevenkey
05-09-2005, 02:57 AM
wow, doing fine bro, nice ass she got there. ur points will be going up soon, hehehe, gd day. :)

djackal
06-09-2005, 02:42 PM
More of my malay Gal... Those bro who appreciate it pls enjoy.. Thank you .. Cheers.. :)

Sevenkey
09-09-2005, 12:19 AM
power ass bro, keep them coming, i will rep u once i am recharged, stay tune.

djackal
29-09-2005, 02:25 PM
First set Pictures of my Sweet Shy local Malay honey...For your eyes only:p

djackal
29-09-2005, 02:28 PM
Second Set ... ;)

XZman
30-09-2005, 09:23 AM
Second Set ... ;)

clear pix u have there bro.

but how were they taken?
seems like she took it herself... or perhaps, another photographer?

XZ :cool:

djackal
30-09-2005, 10:04 AM
She help me take it bro :) .. Not always, but in the mood...