PDA

View Full Version : Taking MRT with big luggages - my experience

Sammyboy RSS Feed
15-02-2014, 12:50 PM
An honorable member of the Coffee Shop Has Just Posted the Following:

What do you guys think of people traveling in MRT with big luggages perhaps going to or coming from the airport? Do you think these people are poor foreigners? Or poor sinkies who cannot afford taxi or car? Or do you think it's normal.

i wonder.

The reason I wish to discuss this is because I came back Singapore yesterday around 3pm and decided to try take MRT for a change as my destination has an MRT station directly downstairs but I was traveling with one big luggage and another small one both on wheels and also lugging a backpack. Also I was thinking could save $30 compare to taking taxi.

Finally, for convenience and savings I achieved both. Trouble is many passengers especially those look non-foreigners (sinkies) look at me often from their corner of their eyes it's like they look down on me like that (it's like they tsk tsk tsk in their hearts). Surprisingly people who look ok to me are mostly foreigner looking people.

Click here to view the whole thread at www.sammyboy.com (http://www.singsupplies.com/showthread.php?174992-Taking-MRT-with-big-luggages-my-experience&goto=newpost).