PDA

View Full Version : China: Law protecting men from sexual harassment under review

oakleyeug
30-08-2005, 03:38 PM
Guys I think I really wan to migrate to China liao... Hope that this treatment will soon befall on me.....

:D

Women Shall Not Harass Men" is now undergoing the revision process

August 18, 2005

A new controversial clause dubbed "Women Shall Not Harass Men" was amended into the Law on the Protection of Women's Rights and Interests, which is now undergoing the revision process in Beijing.

The Beijing Morning Post reported Wednesday that the new law clause was penned by Luo Yifeng from the Overseas Chinese Committee under the National People's Congress.
Luo Yifeng says that he has already put the proposal to the on-going session of the NPC Standing Committee.

Your banner here

He notes that his proposal aims to protect male citizens and their spouses.

In March, Luo Yifeng submitted another proposal dubbed the "Anti-Sexual Harassment Law" to protect both men and women who suffer from sexual harassment in the workplace.

He points out that more and more men suffer from female sexual harassment, especially in offices, dance halls, and hotels. He cites female superiors who harass her male subordinates in offices as an example.

He adds that his proposal represents the equality between men and women. He also says that the penalty for sexual harassment should be in line with international standards. China should make use of existing laws in other countries as a reference when making relevant laws and regulations in this regards

SGJimmy
30-08-2005, 03:59 PM
Ya loh ~! nowadae the women are rdy getting more n more out of hand :mad: so naughty

nakamara
30-08-2005, 04:23 PM
If this was in singapore...i'll die to sue those fat bitches who come rubba me on the dancefloor!!! :D

oakleyeug
30-08-2005, 04:36 PM
If this was in singapore...i'll die to sue those fat bitches who come rubba me on the dancefloor!!! :D

But you will die happy if u r surronded by hordes of beautiful gals trying to raba raba with u rite hehe....

Oak

nakamara
30-08-2005, 04:42 PM
But you will die happy if u r surronded by hordes of beautiful gals trying to raba raba with u rite hehe....

Of course la...aiya...human nature what...sometimes those handsome guys smooth talk those girls, play with their hair, rub their waist they also don't really resist...but if a DOM (dirty old man) do it, they cry molest :confused:

ahpaul25
30-08-2005, 06:41 PM
Of course la...aiya...human nature what...sometimes those handsome guys smooth talk those girls, play with their hair, rub their waist they also don't really resist...but if a DOM (dirty old man) do it, they cry molest :confused:

Ya lor....not like nakamara bro so YanDAo and popular wanted by them....haiz...we old man....stand 1 corner and see only......hehehe :D

ahpaul25
30-08-2005, 06:47 PM
Women Shall Not Harass Men" is now undergoing the revision process

Currently, Luo yifeng did the right thing by posting this law.....bcos china gers always lure prey on men and harass them on sex.....so these gers can get hold of men by bedding with them.......so what, even the men are married....these gers can make yr life in misery and harass u, all these gers want are $$$.......I think Luo yifeng also did experience sure things before....

oakleyeug
31-08-2005, 10:21 AM
I don really know but the capable guys in China is getting more and more, looking at the ratio is like 3:10 3 good guys in every 10. So u cannot really blame the gers in China everyone wans a piece of the pie rite?

Yes there r a lot of MM out here who will cheat u of your $$, there are also gals here earning higher than any of us. I am not kidding, I have met a 28yrs old gal driving a Merc convertable SLK500, earning power of RMB$80k(SGD$16k) a month and her family is very well to do (yes she is a chio bu). So do not think that China Minah now not as good as b4, you will be surpized.

Oak

nakamara
31-08-2005, 10:44 AM
Ya lor....not like nakamara bro so YanDAo and popular wanted by them....haiz...we old man....stand 1 corner and see only......hehehe

haha...this sounds damn sarcastic :rolleyes: