PDA

View Full Version : Not sharing FR...am I selfish?

liankiller
30-08-2005, 01:22 PM
Been on my mind for the longest time now but maybe I should ask...
Have been rather active in GL from lorong to lorong for very long now (yah I am a Geylang Kid or maybe Geylang Man), but somehow I cannot bring myself to submit FR whenever I found a gem.

I would always wonder, am I selfish to protect what I found or am I just protecting the gem from a flood of sperm attack?

Everyday, I'll be logged on to Sammyboy (a really great forum) to see what other bros have found in good ol GL and whether they have found what I have found and how they felt about them....

Sometimes funny, sometimes matching and sometimes don't know whether they really got ON for real or not.

So am I selfish or what ah?

:cool:

steamer
30-08-2005, 01:59 PM
Have been rather active in GL from lorong to lorong for very long now (yah I am a Geylang Kid or maybe Geylang Man), but somehow I cannot bring myself to submit FR whenever I found a gem.

I would always wonder, am I selfish to protect what I found or am I just protecting the gem from a flood of sperm attack?

Everyday, I'll be logged on to Sammyboy (a really great forum) to see what other bros have found in good ol GL and whether they have found what I have found and how they felt about them....

Sometimes funny, sometimes matching and sometimes don't know whether they really got ON for real or not.

you are selfish.

jdi813
30-08-2005, 03:16 PM
u r selfish ... is it not obvious enuf for u :) ... i mean u even said it all urself bro

some unwritten FRs still can understand ... no FRs on ur Tirak i guess it's understandable ... but to cheong GL so extensively "from lorong to lorong" and even label urself a GL man without any FRs ... i got nothin much to say la ... to each his own ... but something to ponder ... since u acknowledge that this forum is useful for cheongsters like us ... if everyone were so "protective" wat would it become ... :( ... it's not how much useful info the forum can give u but how much u can contribute to this forum to help it grow that counts ...

siamcutey
30-08-2005, 03:43 PM
liankiller,

Yeah lar, if want selfish, just selfish quietly lar. Post this kind of post to mean what? You very active in GL is it?

There are so many cheongsters who don't even surf forum, so they selfish meh?

If you want post, just post, if you don't want post, then don't come here post whether you selfish or not.

You want hear the word "selfish" then you orgasm right. Okay, me let you shiok one time. YOU ARE SELFISH.

Now shiok liao right? Shiok liao then please go and sell fish .

:rolleyes:
SC

axlrose
30-08-2005, 05:59 PM
Agree with bros here. If all people here like you then this forum might have shut down long ago. The purpose of this forum is to share with ither bros.

like2bonk
30-08-2005, 06:10 PM

If u r not the sharing-type, then no one can force u to share. Anyway, GL is shrinking in terms of new gems. The old gems are already well-known for people who go GL often enough. Even if no one mention, the frenz or okt will. Besides, the old gems can still be very hard to get. learn to give and you will receive. afterall, the gems are doing 8 to 12 per day - it can't be a secret!

kent32
30-08-2005, 10:15 PM
Have been rather active in GL from lorong to lorong for very long now ............. but somehow I cannot bring myself to submit FR whenever I found a gem............................

nevermind, last time never share, now share lor :D

since you like ah lian type of girl, i share with you first, try coco 1607.

slim body and friendly girl.

spotter542
31-08-2005, 02:04 AM
liankiller ,

Caring is Sharing. :)
Though i'm a newbie ,I still try hard to post 1 FR for all bros to share.
There's always a first time for everything.
Even if it's not peppered with graphic details.
Pai seh england not powderful !
Some ppl surf this forum for info in GL (accurate or not is another matter)
To try the recommended WL is THEIR OWN RISK.
NO ONE HERE WILL CURSE/SWEAR/BLAME YOU.
If everyone here has the same mentality of not sharing , then what is this forum for ???
Master Sam (Sam Leong) has tried all ways and means to keep this place alive & kicking !!! Don't waste his hard-earned efforts !
Just my personal opinion (and i'm not trying to carry any BALLS here !)

Don't get MAD , get EVEN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hoodlum
31-08-2005, 02:37 AM
...So am I selfish or what ah?

Yes. :D

But never mind hor, better late than never.

cheers
hoodlum

liankiller
31-08-2005, 08:25 AM
Thank you all for giving me the replies...really opened up my eyes.

Seems like all the Rep points above 100 brothers are very CRITICAL about my selfishness whereas brothers below 100 are very forgiving and cast hope on my future FR submissions.

At least I come out to tell the brothers that I do surf Sammyboy extensively but did little contributions. :rolleyes:

Anyway I do find gems where other bros find f**ked up OKTs (which I don't understand why the fuss...and I got shot for commenting that too).

In the paradise of the f**cked up OKTs, you DO find Big Boobies beauties plus excellent service. Just for a start...(and which I will post on the correct threads in time), my all time fav for the last 6 months....99 and 88. ;)

liankiller
31-08-2005, 09:17 AM
nevermind, last time never share, now share lor :D

since you like ah lian type of girl, i share with you first, try coco 1607.

slim body and friendly girl.

Thanks bro...and in the land Thai 40, you can find a rather big eyed ah Lian looking girl called Ah Jeap (or Jiap) in Lor 8 House 66 (cannot remember what letter but the last house to the right. Must remember to note all house numbers for the benefit of the bros...)

As first customer, rather SOP, but after that very Lian type girlfriend treatment. Attracted to her look and especially her eyes. Breast small but fondable, body is the lengthy type. Her hot tea BJ and soap rubba in the toilet is a killer. But on the bed rather SOP.

Name : Ah Jeap (Jiap?)
Boobs: Small but soft and fondable (real )
Looks: 8.5/10 (My rating as an Ah Lian looker...many bros might not have the same sentiments though)
Height: ard 160
BBBJ:9/10 in toilet (on bed with Cap...wonder why?)
AR:Nil but possible? Can always conquer right?
FJ:SOP but warming up
RTF: Yes...many times over
Overall: 7.5/10

siamcutey
31-08-2005, 01:21 PM
Thank you all for giving me the replies...really opened up my eyes.

Seems like all the Rep points above 100 brothers are very CRITICAL about my selfishness whereas brothers below 100 are very forgiving and cast hope on my future FR submissions.

At least I come out to tell the brothers that I do surf Sammyboy extensively but did little contributions. :rolleyes:

In order to know whether those rep points above 100 are critical about ur selfishness, you got to ask yourself whether you are critical of your own selfishness then.

Not least to forget, who's the one who started this thread saying "Not sharing FR, am I selfish?"

If you cannot accept criticisms from others in a public forum, then I suggest next time you better don't ask. Because when you ask a question, expect all kinds of answers to come. This is called democracy.

If you are looking for the kind of answers you want to hear or listen, kindly put that as a footnote when you start the thread. I will co-operate and say what you want to hear. :cool:

SC

liankiller
31-08-2005, 01:45 PM
In order to know whether those rep points above 100 are critical about ur selfishness, you got to ask yourself whether you are critical of your own selfishness then.

Not least to forget, who's the one who started this thread saying "Not sharing FR, am I selfish?"

If you cannot accept criticisms from others in a public forum, then I suggest next time you better don't ask. Because when you ask a question, expect all kinds of answers to come. This is called democracy.

If you are looking for the kind of answers you want to hear or listen, kindly put that as a footnote when you start the thread. I will co-operate and say what you want to hear. :cool:

SC

Er...did I say something about people not supposed to reply with Critical replies? I'm stating what has been replied....right? Democracy remember?

liankiller
31-08-2005, 02:09 PM
明知顾问 :rolleyes:

Yah loh....I asked for it one. Now kena bombarded. :D

siamcutey
31-08-2005, 02:40 PM
Er...did I say something about people not supposed to reply with Critical replies? I'm stating what has been replied....right? Democracy remember?

Read the quote below that you quoted earlier,
Everyone should be treated equally, just that you chose to divide answers into 2 categories with one side having more than 100rep pt in rep and the other less than 100rep.

If you are not happy with the system, go complain to Sammyboy then. Don't divide categories according to a rep pt system and swipe others according to their points.
You want take a swipe, take it from the comments one is giving and not according to the pt system they have.

And meanwhile, since you said u don't post so much in the past, I reply to you so that you can post more from now onwards.

SC

spotter542
01-09-2005, 01:24 AM
Originally Posted by liankiller
Name : Ah Jeap (Jiap?)
Boobs: Small but soft and fondable (real )
Looks: 8.5/10 (My rating as an Ah Lian looker...many bros might not have the same sentiments though)
BBBJ:9/10 in toilet (on bed with Cap...wonder why?)
AR:Nil but possible? Can always conquer right?
FJ:SOP but warming up
RTF: Yes...many times over
Overall: 7.5/10

liankiller ,
SHARING IS INDEED CARING ! :D
Hmm , it seems that you are not that selfish after all !
HAPPY BONKING !!!!!

Nanipoophi
04-09-2005, 09:49 PM
Gia Lan Cheow Khar Thou (Knock your own head with your own cock).
That sums up what you are actually doing to yourself

liankiller
05-09-2005, 08:15 AM
Gia Lan Cheow Khar Thou (Knock your own head with your own cock).
That sums up what you are actually doing to yourself

Or it should be lam pa pa lan... :D

liankiller
05-09-2005, 08:30 AM
Read the quote below that you quoted earlier,

Everyone should be treated equally, just that you chose to divide answers into 2 categories with one side having more than 100rep pt in rep and the other less than 100rep.

If you are not happy with the system, go complain to Sammyboy then. Don't divide categories according to a rep pt system and swipe others according to their points.
You want take a swipe, take it from the comments one is giving and not according to the pt system they have.

And meanwhile, since you said u don't post so much in the past, I reply to you so that you can post more from now onwards.

SC

I hope I'm not posting for YOUR benefit only...Don't be so petty la. And please brush up your reading power, not the Power of your Rep points.

Anyway for the benefit of the open-minded brothers:

Lor 6 House 66
Ah Pui (but not Pui at all)
Boobs: A cup but soft and handy
Looks: 7/10
BBBJ:9/10 with 69 if you are into it.
AR:NA cause not into that
FJ:7/10
RTF: Yes
Overall: 9/10 (for the blowjob)

This girl is good if you are really into lotsa oral sex. The more you 'oral' on her, the more 'oral' she'll on you. But when it comes to FJ, really quite SOP...or is it after the mind-blowing BJs and licking, the FJ becomes not so outstanding. If you are not in a hurry, should try 2 sessions to really enjoy.

siamcutey
05-09-2005, 12:58 PM
I hope I'm not posting for YOUR benefit only...Don't be so petty la. And please brush up your reading power, not the Power of your Rep points.

You want talk about rep points, go talk to Sammyboy, don't come and talk to me. You want you can also deduct me, no need to put your nick also nevermind, I am not bothered.

You want to take a swipe at other threads, do it with substance. And if you want, better try it at your thread.

I do have a very wicked sense of humour. :cool:

SC

liankiller
05-09-2005, 01:13 PM
You want talk about rep points, go talk to Sammyboy, don't come and talk to me.

I do have a very wicked sense of humour. :cool:

SC

Sorry I don't like to complain father mother.

jdi813
05-09-2005, 01:17 PM
ok guys ... relax ya ... :o ... FRs not flames ...

FRs easier to read la :p